home
RSS
August 30th, 2010

Faces of Faith: Christian radio show too racy?

Editor's note: In this week's Faces of Faith, CNN's TJ Holmes reports on a Christian radio show some say is too racy. Remember you can catch Faces of Faith every Sunday on CNN.

- CNN Belief Blog Co-Editor

Filed under: Christianity • Culture & Science

Next entry »
  1. Sharona

This is a good work. I think Christians need to have these types of conversations at some point in their walk.

September 8, 2010 at 10:33 am |
  2. Peter F

Nice job guys. This is great.

September 7, 2010 at 12:19 pm |
  3. Veronica

EXCELLENT!!! These are the types of stories we want to see on CNN. What a different but great, refreshing new program Sky High is. This is the type of show I think the church and Christians need. A place where people feel ok to talk about things they might be struggling with but also learning what God and the word says about those issues as well. Looking forward to seeing what other topics a show like this addresses. Good job Sky High!!!

September 7, 2010 at 12:07 pm |
  4. Vikki

I just want to say THANK YOU CNN for showcasing this show! Because of the interview I checked out some of SkyHigh's past shows and... I LOVE IT! It's a refreshing take on Christian talk radio. I like that fact the Skyhigh is about taking on the topics that are not really discussed. It seems to be a place where those who believes & those who want to get to know God can come in and get spiritual enlightenment AND fun while doing it!. Sky High is connecting with people in a different way, and if that gets people to pick up their bibles and turn to the relevant scripture & engage in the conversation... you've got my support!. Skyhigh is a breath of fresh air! Way to go Portia... keep up the necessary work!

September 2, 2010 at 12:56 pm |
  5. Tracey

I’ve listened and I appreciate Sky High’s willingness to step out and provide a platform for believers to talk openly and honestly about all of life's issues. It’s not as easy as it looks, but you can gain a lot of great insight and Sky High welcomes listener participation. Keep up the good work!

September 1, 2010 at 4:47 pm |
  6. NL

No atheists invited, eh? Not so "In your face" as it might be, then.

August 31, 2010 at 2:22 pm |
    • SKY HIGH

We actually wanted an atheist! Not enough mics. In the future, I'm sure there will be a show with just atheists!

September 1, 2010 at 4:15 pm |