home
RSS
April 11th, 2011

Leading atheist publishes secular Bible

By Jessica Ravitz, CNN

The question arose early in British academic A.C. Grayling’s career: What if those ancient compilers who’d made Bibles, the collected religious texts that were translated, edited, arranged and published en masse, had focused instead on assembling the non-religious teachings of civilization’s greatest thinkers?

What if the book that billions have turned to for ethical guidance wasn’t tied to commandments from God or any one particular tradition but instead included the writings of Aristotle, the reflections of Confucius, the poetry of Baudelaire? What would that book look like, and what would it mean?

Decades after he started asking such questions, what Grayling calls “a lifetime’s work” has hit bookshelves. “The Good Book: A Humanist Bible,” subtitled “A Secular Bible” in the United Kingdom, was published this month. Grayling crafted it by using more than a thousand texts representing several hundred authors, collections and traditions.

The Bible would have been “a very different book and may have produced a very different history for mankind,” had it drawn on the work of philosophers and writers as opposed to prophets and apostles, says Grayling, a philosopher and professor at Birkbeck College, University of London, who is an atheist.

“Humanist ethics didn’t claim to be derived from a deity," he says. "(They) tended to start from a sympathetic understanding of human nature and accept that there’s a responsibility that each individual has to work out the values they live by and especially to recognize that the best of our good lives revolve around having good relationships with people.”

Humanists rely on human reason as an alternative to religion or belief in God in attempting to find meaning and purpose in life.

Determined to make his material accessible, Grayling arranged his nearly 600-page "Good Book" much like the Bible, with double columns, chapters (the first is even called Genesis) and short verses. And much like the best-selling King James Bible, which is celebrating its 400th year, his book is written in a type of English that transcends time.

Like the Bible, "The Good Book," opens with a garden scene. But instead of Adam and Eve, Grayling's Genesis invokes Isaac Newton, the British scientist who pioneered the study of gravity.

"It was from the fall of fruit from such a tree that new inspiration came for inquiry into the nature of things," reads a verse from "The Good Book's" first chapter.

"When Newton sat in his garden, and saw what no one had seen before: that an apple draws the earth to itself, and the earth the apple," the verse continues, "Through a mutual force of nature that holds all things, from the planets to the stars, in unifying embrace."

The book's final chapter features a secular humanist version of the Ten Commandments: "Love well, seek the good in all things, harm no others, think for yourself, take responsibility, respect nature, do your utmost, be informed, be kind, be courageous: at least, sincerely try."

Grayling, reached Friday at a New York hotel just as he began his U.S. book tour, has been dubbed by some a “velvet atheist” or an “acceptable face of atheism,” he says, in contrast to more stridently anti-religious writers like Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins, both of whom he counts as friends.

In other contexts, Grayling - who will soon take over as president of the British Humanist Association - admits he’s written critically about religion. But not in "The Good Book."

“It’s not part of a quarrel,” he says of his latest work. “It’s a modest offering… another contribution to the conversation that mankind must have with itself,” and one he says he wrote for everyone, Bible lovers included.

Given where society is today, inviting that conversation is all the more important, he says.

More than 16% of Americans say they are unaffiliated religiously, according to the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. Even so, Grayling says the hunger for a spiritual connection continues. That yearning, he argues , can be satisfied for many by taking a walk in the country, curling up with a beautiful book of poetry or even in falling in love.

“In all different ways, we can celebrate the good in the world,” he says.

While many intellectual traditions – religious and otherwise – teach that there’s “one right way to live,” Grayling says he hopes “The Good Book” will encourage people to “go beyond your teachers, your text” to understand that “we have to respect and relate to one another.”

Early sales indicate that people are open to what this new "Bible" teaches. On Monday, Grayling’s book was number 41 on Amazon’s UK bestseller list and number 1 in the philosophy and spirituality categories.

- CNN Writer/Producer

Filed under: Atheism • Bible • Books • Culture & Science • Ethics

soundoff (3,021 Responses)
  1. jim

Why did the interviewer ask the author if he was concerned if the book would offend christians?? As if people who do not believe in a higher power, that their views are of a lesser quality than the christian.
    Logic should put the show on the other foot.

April 11, 2011 at 1:37 pm |
  2. eveline

Seems like a interesting book.

April 11, 2011 at 1:37 pm |
  3. Pope Scott

Please don't make the mistake of claiming that Christianity came first. Laws are not created based on biblical teaching unless you mean the teaching that the Bible got from every single known religion that preceeded it. Merry Christmas believers. May you be blessed by those around you. They are real.

April 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm |
  4. sharky

But but but but but but but Atheism isn't a religion (cough cough massive sarcasm)

April 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm |
  5. steelerguin

How ironic that this "bible" starts with a story about Isaac Newton since Newton was a devout Christian.

April 11, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
    • sharky

LOL Actually if you google science and religion you will find out ALL the founders of scientific fields were religious. Mendal, father of genetics was a Augustinian Monk.

The list is endless. However, given Atheists want to rid the world of religion, they are actually following the Marx Communist Manifesto so Atheists are championing Communism.

April 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm |
  6. hell on earth

if i am wrong, and god does exist, make no mistake, i am going to GUT that s.o.b. when i see him at the pearly gates. then i'lm gonna go down and shake lucifer's hand.

April 11, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
  7. Limbaugh is a liberal

So what? Right-wing extremists are rewriting the Bible themselves (they call it the Conservative Bible, you can look it up on Conservapedia, where they are rewriting entire reality) taking out any references to mercy, charity, tolerance, and anything else that doesn't fit their modern politics. Oh, and apparently in their Bible Jesus did not say that it is harder for rich people to get into heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. And of course the ONLY religious law one should obey from Leviticus is the condemnation of gays. The dozens of other laws, including the restrictions on diet, work, and clothing, are not really important.

April 11, 2011 at 1:30 pm |
  8. xmxm

I'm willing to pool money to have this bible put in hotels all over the place. Any takers?

April 11, 2011 at 1:29 pm |
    • EpifNE

Me, me! 🙂

April 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
    • DC

you like men

April 11, 2011 at 1:42 pm |
    • sharky

Then you will need to have the Christian bible ALSO in the hotels.

April 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
  9. cmnsense

Religion is not an idea or a conviction that is accepted by a person. It is a mental decease, the one that spreads unfortunately. You can't explain to a mentally unfit person that they are sick, there are no arguments that can convince them to apply critical thinking to their method for madness.

The ancient religions were invented out of inability of early humans to explain the world around them. They saw the sun come up every morning and didn't know what it was but felt the warmth and thought it was something to be worshiped. As societies developed the rulers recognized the power of blind beliefs in controlling the population and invented the religions that allowed them to control their subjects like a cattle. In it's name they would tolerate injustice in their life for the promise of a better fate after death. It was used as an excuse to send people off to wars and murders. It is being used to this day to excuse so many horrible things done supposedly in the name of god.

Like any decease it needs to controlled, isolated and destroyed before it wipes out the planet.

April 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm |
    • EpifNE

Um, it's "disease", not "decease".

April 11, 2011 at 1:39 pm |
    • Alan

You sound pretty smart to have misspelled 'disease' twice.

😉

April 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
    • john

I hate mental decease. I also- ...

What was I saying?

April 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm |
  10. die die

i must buy this book for my new home. 🙂

April 11, 2011 at 1:25 pm |
  11. Peter

Everything we know about the only begotten Son of God is suspect, corrupted, unworthy of belief. But turn to pagan ethics and depraved human reflections and all of a sudden those ancient texts are perfectly preserved for our enlightenment. What hypocrisy. You want enlightenment? Don't look in the dark. Look at Jesus Christ. His book says he is the light of the world.

April 11, 2011 at 1:25 pm |
    • Howie

Why do you believe everything you read? The book you reference was not even thought highly enough of by its authors for them to put their names on it. No bibliography, index, references. I find the whole thing to be about as credible as the latest internet hoax.

April 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
  12. BrainiacV

I once had a sociologist teacher who ranted to the class that without an almighty God and the threat of eternal damnation, what was to keep him from raping and stealing and killing?

Collectively the class answered, "Uh, the police?"

April 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
    • NC

Funny!

April 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm |
  13. QS

I need no shepherd for I think and reason...and I am not a sheep,
    I shall want only what serves humanity best;
    I lie down in green pastures because I choose to, not because anything makes me.
    I swim in still waters, I need not be led beside them;
    If a soul exists it is mine and is for me to restore how I see fit.
    Paths of righteousness will never fail to lead a person astray…
    especially for His name’s sake.

I will walk through many valleys, it’s called life;
    the shadow of death follows one and all, no matter where we walk.
    I fear evil;
    evil is created by man, which is to be feared far more than any of the countless versions of god;
    your rod and your staff do not comfort me as they are herding tools...and I am not a sheep.

It is arrogant to think goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, for I am human and we make mistakes.
    I shall not dwell in any house that believes me to be nothing more than an animal which must be told where to go and when.

April 11, 2011 at 1:22 pm |
    • Howie

Well done!

April 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm |
  14. Think@ya

The problem with the bible is that displays the world perfect as is. Killing of millions of jews in ww2 was gods intention and for that fact people become indifferent to it; same thing with slavery etc.

April 11, 2011 at 1:21 pm |
  15. In His Service

Why do you need to write a book to justify yourself, if you are Good, then just believe you are good, let me know how that goes? Our only justification is faith in God. I truly believe that if Christianity was that easy more atheist would be doing it. To be truthful, all people have a knowing of the Godhead through creation, because the righteousness of God is revealed in unrighteousness that in the day of judgement all will be without excuse. God speaks to all on our being some just choose to ignore Him, when He speaks. God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit doesn't need a preacher to speak to you, going to church is not the only thing about hearing from God. Maybe He is speaking to you know to let you know that He loves you.

April 11, 2011 at 1:21 pm |
    • Cedar Rapids

' I truly believe that if Christianity was that easy more atheist would be doing it'
      Ok I have news for you. Atheists don't become atheists because christianity is hard, we are atheists because the whole idea is preposterous to us.

April 11, 2011 at 1:26 pm |
    • QS

Not only that Cedar Rapids, but it's actually just the opposite of what In His Service is saying...falling in line and conforming to the indoctrination by which all religious people are raised is the easiest thing one can do in life. Thinking for yourself and using logic and reason....that is the more difficult thing to do.

April 11, 2011 at 1:35 pm |
  16. Mark

Perhaps this guy should write his own book and try to make a living that way instead of attatching himself to someone elses.

April 11, 2011 at 1:19 pm |
    • Cedar Rapids

malice intent huh?
      So I am assuming then that you would call those that put forward a religious idea as having a malicious intent against atheism?

April 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
    • Spalin

Where can I find this atheist code?

April 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm |
    • 2bits

The malice served is over whelmingly caused by religious people. You feel threatened like Islam, and everyone is an infidel to be murdered in their eyes. For 2000 years the differnent factions of religion have been at war with each other each trying to out-populate the other which is why the Catholics refuse to accept birth control. It's why the Muslims keep their women at home to make babies and do nothing else.

April 11, 2011 at 1:31 pm |
    • Howie

I am an atheist with a full complement of MALICE toward all of you ignorant religionists. I HATE religion, and by extension all who believe in it. You have caused untold suffering throughout history. You have prevented man from advancing philosophically, morally, and scientifically at every opportunity. You are still responsible for EVERY violent conflict ever conducted on this planet. You have been the greatest evil ever visited on our species. Is that enough malice for you, or do I have to start demolishing places of worship in the name of freedom?

April 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
    • TheThinker

Mark, you are absolutely correct. It's the same behavior I see middleschoolers engaging in. A comment designed to hurt or embarass someone elicits its intended response, then they feign innocence: "I was only saying..." LOL. Kids.

April 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm |
    • TheThinker

LOL, Howie, thanks for proving that Mark is correct.

... and maybe drink less coffee... and get out more.

Seriously, believe it or not, God loves you and wants you to learn about Him. It sounds like you've been programmed against Him, as in, "you seem to have a closed mind". I challenge you to learn about God's love.

April 11, 2011 at 1:50 pm |
    • MandoZink

To Mark – I can only guess you have to believe what you say about atheists to feel to feel better. I do understand that without the true experience of discovering rational thinking, you can only live by what you have been told, which, I admit, usually comes from people you trust. Atheists really ought to remember this more often just that insulting believers. When I became atheist I found that my love for others suddenly became much more real. There was no longer a judgmental god between those I care about and myself. My love for my wife is evermore deeper for it. There is a benefit that comes from losing that mythological being invading your psyche. Your emotions come alive and feelings become more obvious and true. I do not feel superior, but definitely much better.

April 11, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
    • Mark

I can't stand religious people thumbing their nose up at science either. I may not agree with some of the science Atheists believe in but I still study it. However I ALSO find guys like this to be ignorant. He's taking a book he obviously believes is a phony pile of misleading fiction and pretending as though he has some sort of respect for it (which is a lie). In the end it's all just an elaborate veiled insult.
      It's like Steve Jobs publicly saying that the new Blackberry is an innovative and handy device which he himself has even purchased, but then he shows people that he bought it and gave it to his 2 year old daughter who spends all her time chewing on it. Meanwhile Steve Jobs is still using his iphone.
      He stands there pretending he doesn't see it as an insult or derogatory but we all know the truth.

April 11, 2011 at 2:20 pm |
    • krashundburn

"""It's hilarious the way atheists do things like this and then pretend they had no malice intent. Part of the the atheist code. Do everything coldly and pretend there is no emotion involved whatsoever so you can claim some sort of intellectual, moral superiority."""

Uh, oh, guys, he's broken the secret code and is on to us.

April 11, 2011 at 5:40 pm |
    • ammofreak

Don't forget the atheist's secret handshake too...( a canuck speaking from his igloo)

April 24, 2011 at 7:42 pm |
  17. Brian

"They say that there are no atheists in foxholes either"................................."They" who? I have never heard a veteran say this. Most of the wars over the past two thousand years have been fought over religion and most of the people doing the killing were Christians.

April 11, 2011 at 1:18 pm |
    • jaxson KL

whao... you without a clue!!

April 11, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
    • TheThinker

Wars are and have always been political. From the first time apes fought over a water hole up to present day.

When a war is said to be religious it is always due to the combatants simply having different faiths, but the warfare is about economic or territorial issues. Is it God's fault that humans are so vile as to use His name to rally for war? The second commandment He gave was "Do not use my name in vain", as in "how dare you invoke my name to start up a Crusade to "liberate" the Holy Land when you're really just seizing a trade route?"

April 11, 2011 at 1:42 pm |
    • SHRIKE

Been in the foxhole. Still a non-believer.

April 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm |
    • Blackjackal

@Brian

When I hear the old 'There are no atheists in foxholes' argument it just makes me smile and reply, "I guess that's because we aren't the ones running around starting wars, is it?"

April 11, 2011 at 4:20 pm |
  18. EmptySkull

Why can't a non-religious book just be a non-religious book, what is so anti-religion about this book? And where are all the outraged Taoist, Buddhists, and Muslims on this forum?

April 11, 2011 at 1:18 pm |
    • 2bits

It can't because all religions, especially Islam, feels threatened. Which is why they get so pushy to press their beliefs onto others who don't welcome it.

All ORGANIZED religions–those practiced in public–should be banned for the betterment of humanity. IF you want to practice your religion do so in the PRIVACY of your own home!

April 11, 2011 at 1:28 pm |
    • AGeek

Can't speak about Muslims, but Taoists & Buddhists have no qualms here. There's no outrage because it wouldn't fit with what they believe.

April 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm |
    • Xek9soldier

Possibly because it only mentions the "Bible" not the Quran and Buddhism doesn't have a sacred book. Glad to have educated you, continue on with your people destroying this country with your ignorance .

April 11, 2011 at 1:35 pm |
    • TheThinker

Fine. Why don't they just call it "Encyclopedia" instead of "Bible"?

The one and only reason they called it "Bible" is that they wanted to start an argument. LOL @ anyone who thinks otherwise.

April 11, 2011 at 1:36 pm |
  19. Michael

Please examine your own beliefs before you start spouting on about them. Early on I examined my "belief" in the christian god and found him lacking. I say "belief" because it was propaganda forced upon me from an early age before I could rationally understand facts, but I digress. Back to the point. So you all rationally believe that your all knowing, all powerful, perfect creator created you imperfect (when he has the power to make you perfect), knowing full well that you would be imperfect (when he knows everything), and then condemns you to an eternity of suffering unless you constantly apologize to him for being so terrible and imperfect... but he loves you.

April 11, 2011 at 1:18 pm |
    • doug

Brilliant. I have to save this.

April 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
    • Mrs Tiger Woods

see Clarke

April 11, 2011 at 1:29 pm |
    • cmnsense

I am a fan of late George Carlin as well

April 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm |
    • Paulie

Yes and he loves you too, and will right up until the point you dont accept him and love him and then he has to put you in the fire..

April 11, 2011 at 1:38 pm |
    • Vicki

Well said...must save it.

April 11, 2011 at 1:38 pm |
    • Bornagain

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. It is appointed to man once to die and then the judgement. Should the unbelief of others make the truth of God of none effect, God forbid.

On that day EVERY knee shall bow.

April 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
    • George

Michael – You obviously have no knowledge about Christianity because originally people were created "perfect" until the events in Genesis with Adam and Eve! This is the problem with Atheists, you honestly think your weak minded brains know everything but you forget that you are mere human beings with a lot of mental limitations and ignorance! You probably should have payed more attention when you were younger so you could rightly justify your confused state of mind. I feel really sorry for the 8-10% of you Americans who call yourselves Atheists because you lack the calling required for you to be able to see the truth and that my friend is very sad! Fortunately for you there is still time to change your minds but this God that you reject will not be mocked!

Peace to you my friend!

April 11, 2011 at 1:44 pm |
    • Joel

If God created us perfect, why would we ever feel the need to seek him out? Obviously whoever/whatever created us wanted us to seek him out, or he would have made himself far more visible.

April 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
    • cmnsense

@Bornagain

How about you worry about making your own life and those around you a little better instead of worthless farting you just posted. Spew the BS in the comfort of your own home, if you want to talk to intelligent human beings you have to make some sense first.

April 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
    • Steve

God did not create us as an imperfect being, we WERE perfect. We were given the power to choose... we can either use it to do good or evil. Unfortunately, we chose the latter (Adam and Eve) which made us "imperfect". As long as there is sin, we will always be "imperfect." Perfection will be fulfilled, when we go to heaven. As much as God is love, He is also just. As much as God wants everyone to saved, He can not do so when there is sin on your hands. Jesus came to atone for all of our sin. Therefore by accepting him as your savior, you will be saved.

April 11, 2011 at 1:49 pm |
    • paul

🙂 love it!

April 11, 2011 at 2:02 pm |
    • Someone

You people who believe in this MONSTER god tell us a lot about yourselves. Please stay far away from me and mine.

April 11, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
    • krashundburn

"""God did not create us as an imperfect being, we WERE perfect. We were given the power to choose... we can either use it to do good or evil. Unfortunately, we chose the latter (Adam and Eve) which made us "imperfect"."""

You say we, we, we – WHAT? What WE? I don't remember ever having been in the Garden of Eden.

I hereby respectfully and formally protest! This was an act of imperfection without representation!

April 11, 2011 at 5:36 pm |
    • Raider

But he knew what we would choose, so again, he's at fault! And you call us feeble-minded....

April 12, 2011 at 1:20 am |
  20. Clarke

I have an invisable friend that lives in the sky. He counts every hair on your head and knows every single thing you do. He has ten rules you must live by or he will put you in a firey burning pit of hell for all eternity.....oh and it is all because he loves you. Dont forget that part. There is no santa clause. There is no easter bunny, tooth fairy or "God". Please stop embarrasing yourselves.

April 11, 2011 at 1:17 pm |
    • notyourname

santa clause was a movie.

April 11, 2011 at 1:19 pm |
    • Geez

I think you protest to much... Are you struggling with some deep seeded issues on wether God is real? Maybe you should look inward rather than lashing outward.

April 11, 2011 at 1:20 pm |
    • Mickey Haist Jr

You're missing the point of the story, bub.

April 11, 2011 at 1:21 pm |
    • 2bits

To Geez: Your kind always lashes out. It's called the 'moral majority' as you try to push YOUR beliefs onto others who don't welcome it. It's called 'conversion'. The Muslims call it 'El Jihad'. It's usually wrapped around hate for others who don't share your beliefs and discrimination if they don't. That's the way Muslims are totally as they hate all Christians and Jews as 'infidels'. Religion is the source of most hate in this world and it's like a virus on mankind.

April 11, 2011 at 1:26 pm |
    • Carson

Nice, more ignorant conversations of non-believers. If you are going to argue against someone's belief, please understand what you are talking about.

April 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm |
    • Mrs Tiger Woods

You give rise to the new phrase, "What a Clarke you are..."

April 11, 2011 at 1:29 pm |
    • TheThinker

... and when the roof of your 737 rips open the very first name you'll shout out is God's. 99% of atheists know, deep down, that God exists.

April 11, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
    • Cabezon

Give Carlin his props.

April 11, 2011 at 1:33 pm |
    • Frank

Many of you view God as this righteous killjoy who sits in Heaven with a score book and lightning bolt in His hand waiting to zap sinners. The fact is that God knew we weren't going to be perfect before He ever created us. That is why He sent His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins, so that we may enter into eternal life with Him. "For God so LOVED the world that he gave his only son that whoever BELIEVES in Him should not perish but have eternal LIFE. For I have not come to condemn the world, but to save it." John 3:16-17.

April 11, 2011 at 1:33 pm |
    • Pume Run

Consider these questions. really consider...
      "Why are we here?"
      And, "Why do we know we are here?"

April 11, 2011 at 1:35 pm |
    • Paulie

April 11, 2011 at 1:35 pm |
    • Cedar Rapids

'God is real and Im sorry for you, but your going to burn in hell, I have to forget you now as the thought of your flesh burning and your screaming in pain for eternity is sad... You had the chance and have turned from God, your dead already, we can only hope you see the light and of you have children that you do not teach them the same and put them in hell too.'
      In his ever loving mercy and forgiveness right?

'The fact is that God knew we weren't going to be perfect before He ever created us.'
      Then why go ahead and create us? for what possible purpose? Does he want a laugh? Are we a science experiment? was he bored?

April 11, 2011 at 1:39 pm |
    • cmnsense

@Paulie

I bet you will feel real stupid when instead of eternity in heaven you are just slowly decomposing and being eaten by worms.

Stop with the eternal fires, this is scary story kings were telling their illiterate subjects so that they would obey them. There is no god, no heaven or hell. And if by some chance they do exist, you would have no way of knowing it. You are just a poor lost soul looking for comfort in fairytales

April 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
    • Someone

Paulie,

I can only hope that you are 14 years old at this time, and that you will learn a few things in the coming years. Please try to discover what is real and what is fantasy.

(p.s. and also please learn the difference between "your" and "you're" - it makes you sound really dumb)

April 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm |
    • Impshial

You know, I'm tired of being lumped in with "ALL" aetheists. We're not all the same, you know. I am not a militant God-hater who thinks anyone who has faith in a creator is an idiot. I myself do not believe in God, yet I believe everyone has the right to believe however they choose, wherever they choose. That's why it is called "Faith". It's not a verifiable science that you can point your finger at a chalkboard full of equations and say "See? You're wrong and I'm right!"

Faith is a belief unto oneself. You cannot force me to believe in a specific way (using natural means) and I cannot force you to believe what I believe. It's based on one's personal choices and determinations.

So let's stop with the bashing on BOTH sides. It gets tiresome, and shows nothing but ignorance of what someone else believes.

Until I read the book, I will hold off on an editorial, but if it is what i think it is, I personally think this book is a good thing. I mean why not?

April 11, 2011 at 1:49 pm |
    • NC

LOL.

April 11, 2011 at 3:28 pm |
    • Raider

If you're going to quote Carlin (badly), at least give him credit for it.

April 12, 2011 at 1:17 am |