home
RSS
My Take: Why evangelicals should stop evangelizing
Carl Medearis with Sheikh Nabil Qawouk Hezbollah’s number two leader.
July 24th, 2011

My Take: Why evangelicals should stop evangelizing

Editor's Note: Carl Medearis is an international expert in Arab-American and Muslim-Christian relations and is author of the book Speaking of Jesus: The Art of Not-Evangelism.

By Carl Medearis, Special to CNN

Let’s do an exercise. I want you to fill in the blank on what you think you know about me based on what I’m about to tell you.

Here goes: Twenty years ago, I became a missionary. My wife and I left our home in Colorado Springs, Colorado to move to Beirut, Lebanon. Our job description was to plant churches and evangelize to Muslims.

Based on what I just said, Carl Medearis is a ______________ .

Depending on your background, the blank may look something like this:

Carl Medearis is a... hero of the Christian faith, a saintly super-man willing to sacrifice the comforts of home in order to share the love of Jesus Christ with those who have never heard the gospel.

Or this:

Carl Medearis is a... right-wing extremist who destroys cultures, tears apart families and paves the way for neo-colonialist crusaders to invade, occupy and plunder the resources of local populations.

Quite a range, isn’t it?

For one group of people, the words “evangelist” and “missionary” bring to mind pious heroes performing good deeds that are unattainable for the average Christian. For another group, those same words represent just about everything that’s wrong with the world.

I understand the confusion.

Based on my experiences of living and traveling around the world, I know that religion is often an identity marker that determines people’s access to jobs, resources, civil liberties and political power.

When I lived in Lebanon I saw firsthand how destructive an obsession with religious identity could be. Because of the sectarian nature of Lebanese politics, modern Lebanese history is rife with coups, invasions, civil wars and government shutdowns.

When I tell my Christian friends in America that some of the fiercest militias were (and are) Christian, most are shocked. It doesn’t fit the us-versus-them mentality that evangelism fosters, in which we are always the innocent victims and they are always the aggressors.

This us-versus-them thinking is odd, given that Jesus was constantly breaking down walls between Jews and Gentiles, rich and poor, men and women, sinners and saints. That’s why we have the parable of the Good Samaritan.

Jews in Jesus’ day thought of the Samaritans as the violent heretics, much the same way that Christians think of Muslims today. The idea that a Samaritan could be good was scandalous to first century Jews.

Jesus was the master of challenging religious prejudice and breaking down sectarian walls. Why do so many Christians want to rebuild those walls?

Even the Apostle Paul insisted that it’s faith in Jesus that matters, not converting to a new religion or a new socio-religious identity.

What if evangelicals today, instead of focusing on “evangelizing” and “converting” people, were to begin to think of Jesus not as starting a new religion, but as the central figure of a movement that transcends religious distinctions and identities?

Jesus the uniter of humanity, not Jesus the divider. How might that change the way we look at others?

This is more than just a semantic difference.

When I used to think of myself as a missionary, I was obsessed with converting Muslims (or anybody for that matter) to what I thought of as “Christianity.” I had a set of doctrinal litmus tests that the potential convert had to pass before I would consider them “in” or one of “us.”

Encouraging anyone and everyone to become an apprentice of Jesus, without manipulation, is a more open, dynamic and relational way of helping people who want to become more like Jesus — regardless of their religious identity.

Just because I believe that evangelicals should stop evangelizing doesn’t mean that they should to stop speaking of Jesus.

I speak of Jesus everywhere I go and with everyone I meet.

As founder and president of a company called International Initiatives, my work is aimed at building relationships among Christian leaders in the West and among Muslim leaders in the Middle East.

It may come as a surprise to many Christians that Muslims are generally open to studying the life of Jesus as a model for leadership because they revere him as a prophet.

But now that I’m no longer obsessed with converting people to Christianity, I’ve found that talking about Jesus is much easier and far more compelling.

I believe that doctrine is important, but it’s not more important than following Jesus.

Jesus met people where they were. Instead of trying to figure out who’s “in” and who’s “out,” why don’t we simply invite people to follow Jesus — and let Jesus run his kingdom?

Inviting people to love, trust, and follow Jesus is something the world can live with. And since evangelicals like to say that it’s not about religion, but rather a personal relationship with Jesus, perhaps we should practice what we preach.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Carl Medearis.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Christianity • Interfaith issues • Opinion

soundoff (3,792 Responses)
  1. Rhonda

"who is Jesus to you"? Meararis made no mention of God or the Holy Spirit. Christian evangelicals carry the good news of the gospel, that "God sent his only son and who so ever believes will not perish but will have eternal life." John 3:16 True conversion occurs when the Holy Spirit draws one to believe that Jesus, the son of God died for one's sin life and that individual responds with belief and real dedication to follow Jesus.

July 25, 2011 at 11:47 pm |
    • Nursehope

True conversion? What makes YOUR truth better than mine or any other theological conviction? How self centered are you?

July 25, 2011 at 11:59 pm |
  2. Henry

Its ironic because Jesus' last words were " Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Bringing someone to Christianity is basically telling them about Jesus. How can you believe one half and not the other? This person doesn't know what he's talking about.

July 25, 2011 at 11:13 pm |
    • Bryan

As we start the journey of following Jesus together, we have the opportunity to reveal more.... it took 3 years of walking and following Jesus before the disciples understood His true significance.... Jesus primary calling is 'follow me'. I wonder what that means?

July 25, 2011 at 11:45 pm |
  3. Paul

Jesus also said, "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel." What is the Gospel? It is the news of the atoning death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Of course he meant make converts. What a silly article this is. Carl doesn't know his Bible very well. The entire New Testament is designed to be a single voice calling out, "Turn to Jesus and live!"

Jesus never met anyone and expected them to remain what they were. They were always different after meeting him. I think Carl has allowed culture to dictate his doctrine, instead of allowing the Christian doctrine, which is pure and holy, to dictate his response to the culture.

July 25, 2011 at 11:12 pm |
    • Nursehope

Unfortunately the majority of the people living on this planet do NOT share your belief in the make believe world. Your claim that the jesus persona dictated the indoctrination of non-followers in purely the urban legend of the time. Please stop trying to "convert" people who are different than you are. How would you feel if I were to militantly champion the cause of atheism? Christians and ALL people who believe in mythological deities should kindly and politely keep their passions to themselves.

July 26, 2011 at 12:06 am |
  4. Pastor Mike Palevo

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    G3162 μάχαιρα makh'-ahee-rah Probably feminine of a presumed derivative of G3163; a knife, that is, dirk; figuratively war, judicial punishment: – sword.

Your Idea of a fluffy Jesus doesn't pan out in the Bible, sir!

July 25, 2011 at 11:09 pm |
  5. RossTrex

Wow! I love this article..... Bravo CNN for once you put something up that speaks to all mankind and says it in a way we all can learn from.

July 25, 2011 at 10:49 pm |
  6. snow

The intelligent person said, "Since I can see one side of the coin, there must definitely be a second side to this very same coin"

The other said, "Well, is it written in the bible that there is a second side to this very coin? NO. So it does not have a second side. How can you say that it has a second side? I mean, I can see only one side. So it has to be the only side. Can you prove that there is another side to it, without touching it or moving it or studying it?

And you must study the bible and read it like it says and See the verse Esther 7:4 – The god's word is just the word and no other word is the right word and the coin fails!
    Accept the god and be saved. He loves you, you should too.. Amen!"

Intelligent man faints.. not because of the power of the tirade, but at the sheer stupidity!

July 25, 2011 at 10:45 pm |
  7. Beatrice

Liberals and CNN don't want evangelism by Christians because Christianity alone is the absolute Truth.

July 25, 2011 at 10:39 pm |
    • Michael

Poor deluded thing! Hey, just take away their tax deductions and they'll stop on a dime.

July 25, 2011 at 11:05 pm |
    • KP

Yeah, I don't see any articles on CNN or MSNBC saying that Muslim's should stop evangelizing people to Islam, or Buddhists should stop sharing their views. It's always Christianity that's inherently wrong, the Christian's are stifling people's freedoms, the Church is oppressive, and Christians should stop evangelizing their disgusting views. Meanwhile, the Muslim Extremists "aren't really Muslim" and "don't understand their religion." Ahmedinijad is allowed to speak at Columbia University and address the UN in the name of Allah. Arafat gets a Nobel Peace Prize after killing thousands of Jews.

July 25, 2011 at 11:25 pm |
    • Nursehope

My truth beats your truth: I have 3/4 of the world population believing as I do there by mathematical calculations YOU are mistaken. Are you kidding? You no more know the truth than a 3rd grader. sheesh. A book of gibberish perpetuated to be THE word of an alleged deity is ludicrous.

July 26, 2011 at 12:10 am |
  8. CNNRubbish

"When I tell my Christian friends in America that some of the fiercest militias were (and are) Christian, most are shocked."
    ---------–
    Then they aren't Christian by definition. You are sadly mistaken.

"Funny thing is, Jesus never said, “Go into the world and convert people to Christianity.” What he said was, “Go and make disciples of all nations.”
    -----------
    Very true. Could you consider not killing them, torturing them or banning them or those that choose themselves to convert? Further, a simple "I am not interested in your religion" will do fine. Any conversion isn't done by the preachers. You are sadly mistaken if you think Christians convert people. Its done by the people who choose to do so. Why do you want to kill them when they do?

"Carl Medearis is a... right-wing extremist who destroys cultures, tears apart families"
    ----
    You mean cultures where women cannot drive, are treated like an object? Where 8 year old boys are hung? Honor killings? Seems like those are things that "tears apart families". If you come from a family of murderers is it OK to tear that apart? Is it a problem somebody in the family decides to think differently? Isn't your god one of love? It should be easier for you to adjust.

However, something tells me you are simply excusing intolerance.

July 25, 2011 at 10:33 pm |
    • Deut316

Do to others as you would have them do to you'. as many 'muslims' heap christians into one basket, I wonder if Christians should heap all muslims in the same basket? The reality the words 'christian' and 'muslim' have different meanings to those sincerely following and those on the outside looking in.

July 25, 2011 at 11:54 pm |
  9. Jackie

This author does not have even a rudimentary understanding of Christianity. He needs to take some time to study it or stop writing about it. This article is just errant nonsense.

July 25, 2011 at 10:25 pm |
    • snow

because it does not conform to your fundamentalist outlook? What did the author say that was so offending? That you should stop shoving your god down others throats? I see that as "accepting others for how they are". aka humanity.

Says something about you though!

July 25, 2011 at 10:27 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

Carl's Blog/Article is NOT Nonesense Jackie. It is His "Word" and beckons to be upon the fence, neither Really Hot nor Horrendously Cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2011 at 11:23 pm |
  10. T

Anyone who believes that a voice is speaking to them is delusional. This takes years to perfect and must start at an early age. As pattern seeking primates, we have sought for something recognizable and dependable our entire existence. Religion has always filled this void. This is why there are thousands of religions in our world. With what we know from Science, we now know that religion is not actual real, but a delusion that people use to explain away the unknown and provide an reason for submitting to something and being non-responsible.

People who are this deluded want to give up any responsibility they should have for their life and their decisions in life. They refer to a higher magical power that controls the strings and is actual responsible. They have no responsibility. (Mob mentallity). Even in retribution the religious always have some form of scape goat to take away the responsibility of the whole. Don't worry if you have murdered or sinned, we will sacrifice an animal or a man and through all the sins onto it so that when we kill it, your sins are forgiven. That pretty much sums up Christianity for one......

July 25, 2011 at 10:19 pm |
    • G

Science only explains away religion if you are buying into the "god of the gaps" religion in which God just stands in for that which cannot currently be explained yet. To be honest there is no explicit evidence for or against god, so a claim that science explains away god is false.

July 25, 2011 at 10:32 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

"Anyone who believes that a voice is speaking to them is delusional." You mean if I Overhear you speak I am Delusional? Again crapola!!!!!!!!

OF god and God and GOD which One is of Man?
      Of GODESS and Godess and goddess, which One is of Woman?

For Christ's Sake; Learn ye to Write and Speak Correctly The KIng's English!

July 25, 2011 at 11:18 pm |
  11. steward

I'm a Witch, and I can read the bible better than Mr. Medearis. Christianity is a religion not of unconditional love, but rather of join-the-team love or you'll be sent to hell. Maybe he should convert openly to a Pagan religion, because that's what he's preaching – he's certainly not preaching anything remotely akin to what the war god YHVH./ Allah requires.

July 25, 2011 at 9:59 pm |
    • Deut316

Maybe the message is a little to good to be true?

July 25, 2011 at 11:56 pm |
    • Barry

Regardless of what you may call it, there are only two paths in life: Pursuing your own selfish desires (polytheism/paganism)or accepting the commands of God (monothiesm).

Those who pursue their own selfish desires, do whatever they can to have their own selfish desires met, including engaging in paganism and the occult.

On the other hand there are those who recognize the existence, sovereignty and holiness of God, and they accept and obey his commands.

The first group is inevitably characterized by anxiety (fear) and violence. The latter group is inevitably characterized by peace and joy, as they live under the power and protection of the one who created everything in the universe.

This one who created the universe revealed his name, YHWH, first to Moses; and, he gave his commands and precepts to Moses. Every one of these commands and precepts were intended as a blessing, for those who honor God and keep his commands are blessed and know the peace and joy, which can only come from obeying him.

Jesus is the son of God, and he laid down his life, to atone (take away) our sins, in order to set right what we had made wrong.

So you have a choice.

You can call it what you like, but it is still the same thing. You can either do whatever you can to attain your selfish desires (including engaging in pagan and occult rituals), or you can accept the teachings of God.

The first way has always resulted in misery and death, the latter (following God) has always resulted in joy and life.

“And Jesus said: A new commandment I give you, love one another.”

“And Jesus said: You have heard it said love your friends and hate your enemies; but, I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, in order that you may be sons and daughters of your father in heaven.”

“And Jesus said: If anyone would come after me they must be a servant, for even the son of man (Jesus) came not to be served but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

July 26, 2011 at 11:46 am |
  12. Fernando

This is a foolish article. Evangelism is not about "converting" people to christianity so they can belong to the "christian" group instead of other religious groups. Evangelism is all about Christ and his message. It is about the salvation of human souls through the truth of the gospel. Jesus claimed to be the only way to God. If you can't tell this truth to a Muslim "ïn the name of love", then your "love" is nothing but a lie.

July 25, 2011 at 9:47 pm |
    • snow

Oh good lord did you hear yourself speak? Evangelism is "Not about converting others".. but "Saving their souls by accepting Christ as god".

What the heck is the difference between them two?

July 25, 2011 at 10:25 pm |
    • Nursehope

Evangelism is defined as: militant or crusading zeal behavior with the intent of spreading the beliefs from one population to a population who has differing convictions. I have been subjected to evangelical behavior of Buddhists and atheists. Christians are simply the most prolific offenders.

July 25, 2011 at 10:50 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

"Seek ye FIRSTLY The Kingdom of GOD" and DO NOT give me any crapola about Seeking Christ Jesus before one knows the Truthfilled Whereabouts of Exactly Where GOD's Kingdom Really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2011 at 11:13 pm |
    • Fernando

snow, this is the difference:
      – any religion can make converts. Religion does not take anyone anywhere. It only divides people and makes them believe they are better than others.
      – Christ saves souls. Christ has nothing to do with religion, or with being "converted". Believing in Jesus does not make one better or distinct than anybody else. We are all sinners, and is by his grace and merit that we can be saved.
      I hope this helps.

July 25, 2011 at 11:39 pm |
  13. Hannah

atthew 10:34-36
    New International Version (NIV)
    34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
    “‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
    36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]

Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

If this author had really read the NT or even one of the Gospels he would revise his statement that Jesus came to "bring people together" not divide. Why else would people constantly be trying to stone him and eventually crucify him.

Jesus left no room for doubt. He said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. NO ONE comes to the Father except through me." (the inflection is my own of course).

July 25, 2011 at 9:38 pm |
    • Nursehope

"jesus left no room for doubt"...neither did all the other deities of the world. What makes your deity the ultimate answer? There is absolutely NO proof whatsoever that the jesus character in history wrote one single word of THE bible. Yet, sheep still blindly follow a hearsay representation of what this character INTENDED. Pul-eez!

July 25, 2011 at 10:55 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

"Keep Ye of Unfruitfulness MY FATHER OUT of this world's conglumerated Cultures of Omnivorous Creatures of Humanity's Selfishness! MY FATHER DIED AND MY MOTHER ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2011 at 11:09 pm |
  14. Bill C

For Evangelical Christians, telling us to not spread the good word is equivalent to telling a doctor who has the cure for cancer not to tell anybody. I believe Christ is the cure for the moral cancer that is eating away at our society, and is the only path to spending eternity with our heavenly father. How can I not tell others that? How and why would I keep this to myself? To do so is to damn others to eternity in hell, as opposed to spending eternity in glory, and would be the height of selfishness and sin.

July 25, 2011 at 9:37 pm |
    • i_wonder

If a doctor were to believe that voodoo dolls (or some other unproven remedy) cured cancer, he would be regarded as a quack and would be run out of town... no matter how firmly he believed it and wanted to spread the 'word'.

You do not have a proven 'cure' for death, nor a verified proof for life everlasting.

July 25, 2011 at 10:18 pm |
    • Nursehope

OK Bill...I am coming to your community to spread MY word: the flying spaghetti monster is all knowing, all loving and all forgiving promising his followers a place in meatball paradise! How and why would I keep this to myself? Your theology is NOT universal nor are its ideas sacrocint to the jesus character followers. Ask the Mormons who they hold as their leader? How about the Native Americans? Jews? Buddhists? Mayans? Aboriginies? Your flavor of religious worship is not by any means THE truth.

July 25, 2011 at 11:02 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

"And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible."

Peace BC is not the way! Neither is one's submitting to those evangelicals that know Not the wholeness of this World's Evil and Vile and Wickedness in the Now Time!

July 25, 2011 at 11:05 pm |
    • Fin

Hell = no such place. Stop beating yourself up!

August 30, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
  15. David S

The author is doctrinally incorrect; for Christians, proselytizing is required by God. However, what evangelicals and other conservative Christians should stop doing is voting for so-called "social conservatives" to pass laws which use the coercive power of the state to enforce their own morals on everyone else. Jesus never taught that His people should become Rome, but change it one soul at a time.

July 25, 2011 at 9:27 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

Face the Word of Truth which is, "All we of the People are but Omnivorous Creatures waiting for the dinner bell to go Ringy Dingy Dong!

July 25, 2011 at 10:57 pm |
  16. Mr. Pelican Pants

Evangelists evangelize. That's why they're called evangelists. The author might as well tell toast to stop being crunchy. People telling us what to think are a part of life. The author needs to just grow up and deal with this like the rest of us.

Evangelists essentially are just another group of people telling others how to live. If the author were really against telling other people how to live, he wouldn't be using an Internet column to do essentially the same thing. Like most people, he wants other people to stop spreading their ideas while he continues to spread his own.

July 25, 2011 at 9:25 pm |
    • David S

Well-said.

July 25, 2011 at 9:28 pm |
    • Ed

Uhh, Mr. Pelican, seems you are "telling others how to live"... It's not OK for Carl to express a view, but it is for you?

July 25, 2011 at 9:38 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" and the rest of us are Stuck in the middle AGAIN!

July 25, 2011 at 10:53 pm |
    • Deut316

That's the problem with the world... they look at Chrstians words which don't match their actions... maybe it's about time that we didn't just speak about Jesus (which we should always do), but invite people to join us as we follow Him. Let's invite people to join our journey...

July 26, 2011 at 12:00 am |
  17. ric

There are two kinds of people in this world, religious people, and sane people! (Bill Maher). I agree.

July 25, 2011 at 9:21 pm |
    • Beatrice

Not true. Those two kinds are: Followers of Jesus and followers of self. Secular Westerners are the most explicit self-worshippers.

July 25, 2011 at 10:42 pm |
  18. Yumi

Fantastic insight here.. thanks for sharing..

July 25, 2011 at 8:49 pm |
  19. Lucinda

When we read the book of Acts Paul and the other apostles continued to preach repentance to the Jews and the gentiles whether they wanted to hear it or not? Inspite of the fact that they was going to face persecution from those who heard him. They were not trying to "fit in" or befriend the world but trying to share the good news with them that had changed their lives. The repentance message is not popular, but it was the only message that the apostles shared with unbelievers. Mr Carl your view is in direct opposition to the word of God and you are dong a disservice to the people you are befriending. Tell them about Jesus as He is the focus, but then preach repentance...

According to Paul, there can be no conversion, no freedom, no born-again miracle without repentance: “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord” (Acts 3:19).
    Thus, Paul preached to the Athenians: “God…now commandeth all men every where to repent” (17:30). And Jesus tells us he came for that very purpose, “to call…sinners to repentance” (Mark 2:17). Perhaps clearest of all, Luke states, “It behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem” (Luke 24:46–47).

July 25, 2011 at 8:42 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

"May the God from GOD who is made manifest within you forever be in your Heart Lucinda! May GOD who is CREATION's ALLNESS Never waiver your talents in writing the Word!

July 25, 2011 at 10:49 pm |
  20. B Reed

"Right-wing extremist." That is the most significant portion of the message. I also certainly agree that right-wing extremists should stop already with evangelism. And, perhaps, also those of other more moderate Christian faiths. But, is there some way we can stop the Islamic faith from invading America? That is what I really want - Leave us all alone, and we shall leave you alone. But don't try to push yourselves into the America mainstream. I am just as sick of Islam ___ as I am of ultra-right American so-called religions.

July 25, 2011 at 8:25 pm |
    • Beatrice

America's real threat is self-imposed laziness and self-imposed moral perversion. Muslims are normal humans comparing to the entertainment in the West.

July 25, 2011 at 9:56 pm |
    • RickN

Evangelicals are guilty of attempting to perpetuate a passive holocaust upon those they're trying to convert. They're trying to annihilate a culture, make it disappear, gone, forever. If it wasn't for the christian doctrine of convert to our religion of our god of love or we will kill you, christianity would be a footnote in history books.

July 25, 2011 at 10:15 pm |
    • Beatrice

Rick, the barbaric, women-oppressing human cultures need to be opened and punished all the time. Another naive, evil-culture-respecting, uneducated American. Feminized men are worse than liberal women.

July 25, 2011 at 10:45 pm |
    • Nursehope

While you profess your impatience with both Christian and Islamic extremists, your claim the Islamic followers are "invading" this country is purely BS. There have been an overwhelming amount of Mexicans who BTW practice Catholicism, "invading" the US. Get up to speed on immigration before you spout off!

July 25, 2011 at 11:12 pm |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
About this blog