home
RSS
My Take: Why evangelicals should stop evangelizing
Carl Medearis with Sheikh Nabil Qawouk Hezbollah’s number two leader.
July 24th, 2011

My Take: Why evangelicals should stop evangelizing

Editor's Note: Carl Medearis is an international expert in Arab-American and Muslim-Christian relations and is author of the book Speaking of Jesus: The Art of Not-Evangelism.

By Carl Medearis, Special to CNN

Let’s do an exercise. I want you to fill in the blank on what you think you know about me based on what I’m about to tell you.

Here goes: Twenty years ago, I became a missionary. My wife and I left our home in Colorado Springs, Colorado to move to Beirut, Lebanon. Our job description was to plant churches and evangelize to Muslims.

Based on what I just said, Carl Medearis is a ______________ .

Depending on your background, the blank may look something like this:

Carl Medearis is a... hero of the Christian faith, a saintly super-man willing to sacrifice the comforts of home in order to share the love of Jesus Christ with those who have never heard the gospel.

Or this:

Carl Medearis is a... right-wing extremist who destroys cultures, tears apart families and paves the way for neo-colonialist crusaders to invade, occupy and plunder the resources of local populations.

Quite a range, isn’t it?

For one group of people, the words “evangelist” and “missionary” bring to mind pious heroes performing good deeds that are unattainable for the average Christian. For another group, those same words represent just about everything that’s wrong with the world.

I understand the confusion.

Based on my experiences of living and traveling around the world, I know that religion is often an identity marker that determines people’s access to jobs, resources, civil liberties and political power.

When I lived in Lebanon I saw firsthand how destructive an obsession with religious identity could be. Because of the sectarian nature of Lebanese politics, modern Lebanese history is rife with coups, invasions, civil wars and government shutdowns.

When I tell my Christian friends in America that some of the fiercest militias were (and are) Christian, most are shocked. It doesn’t fit the us-versus-them mentality that evangelism fosters, in which we are always the innocent victims and they are always the aggressors.

This us-versus-them thinking is odd, given that Jesus was constantly breaking down walls between Jews and Gentiles, rich and poor, men and women, sinners and saints. That’s why we have the parable of the Good Samaritan.

Jews in Jesus’ day thought of the Samaritans as the violent heretics, much the same way that Christians think of Muslims today. The idea that a Samaritan could be good was scandalous to first century Jews.

Jesus was the master of challenging religious prejudice and breaking down sectarian walls. Why do so many Christians want to rebuild those walls?

Even the Apostle Paul insisted that it’s faith in Jesus that matters, not converting to a new religion or a new socio-religious identity.

What if evangelicals today, instead of focusing on “evangelizing” and “converting” people, were to begin to think of Jesus not as starting a new religion, but as the central figure of a movement that transcends religious distinctions and identities?

Jesus the uniter of humanity, not Jesus the divider. How might that change the way we look at others?

This is more than just a semantic difference.

When I used to think of myself as a missionary, I was obsessed with converting Muslims (or anybody for that matter) to what I thought of as “Christianity.” I had a set of doctrinal litmus tests that the potential convert had to pass before I would consider them “in” or one of “us.”

Encouraging anyone and everyone to become an apprentice of Jesus, without manipulation, is a more open, dynamic and relational way of helping people who want to become more like Jesus — regardless of their religious identity.

Just because I believe that evangelicals should stop evangelizing doesn’t mean that they should to stop speaking of Jesus.

I speak of Jesus everywhere I go and with everyone I meet.

As founder and president of a company called International Initiatives, my work is aimed at building relationships among Christian leaders in the West and among Muslim leaders in the Middle East.

It may come as a surprise to many Christians that Muslims are generally open to studying the life of Jesus as a model for leadership because they revere him as a prophet.

But now that I’m no longer obsessed with converting people to Christianity, I’ve found that talking about Jesus is much easier and far more compelling.

I believe that doctrine is important, but it’s not more important than following Jesus.

Jesus met people where they were. Instead of trying to figure out who’s “in” and who’s “out,” why don’t we simply invite people to follow Jesus — and let Jesus run his kingdom?

Inviting people to love, trust, and follow Jesus is something the world can live with. And since evangelicals like to say that it’s not about religion, but rather a personal relationship with Jesus, perhaps we should practice what we preach.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Carl Medearis.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Christianity • Interfaith issues • Opinion

soundoff (3,792 Responses)
  1. Rocket

Carl's following statement is not a good argument:

"Funny thing is, Jesus never said, “Go into the world and convert people to Christianity.” What he said was, “Go and make disciples of all nations.”"

I am not sure how Carl can make this statement and stop where he did. What follows from Matt 28:19 "baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit", or from Mark 16:15-16 "And he said to them, Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved but whoever does not believe will be condemned".

September 5, 2011 at 4:30 pm |
  2. Justinstl

Comet Elenin's magnetic field has reached the Earth....triggering volcanoes Earth quakes drought and many disasters over the past few weeks. These disasters WILL increase in magnitude as it nears us and passes us by . On the dates of September 24th ,25th, and 26th It will pass between the Earth and the sun and will block out much light causing three days of darkness (just as said in the Christian bible marking the near end times). On October 17 it will be at its closes point to the Earth and its effects will be the strongest...It will then be on its way away from us...But then ...on November third the Earth WILL pass through the trailing tail of this comet ..who knows what kind of effect this will have on the Earth but I imagine it will be something spectacular and will probably touch off many events that coincide with the events portrayed in the book of revelations. There are also two giant bodies following this comet that will too reach us. We do not yet know much of these two objects but the American Indians prophecies that these other two objects are called the "blue and Red Cachinas....that will bring about a new Earth and a major change to our way of life. This is Scientific fact....these events will happen! Call it Science or Call it "God" that is your choice! Just love your brother while you have the chance , and be grateful that you live in a time that you can witness these events that WILL be spectacular! Research this all yourselves if you want , You will not hear of this through the media. They do not want to cause panic! Think of all the things that your government has been doing lately,, Ask yourselves why they are doing things that they are doing these days.

This is not a doomsday prediction by any means it is a factual scientifically based thing that is fact and WILL happen. When this passed by Saturn it disrupted the rings and turned the planet 90degrees off its axis (check it out ) When it passed by Jupiter it created a major planetary storm and disrupted the entire gas giant planet. ALL fact!! And yes Well known by your governments too!

Why do you think that the Vatican now has an observatory and a giant telescope??? Why do you think that the US government is building underground facilities to hide in in order to protect themselves and try to continue to control the outcome. There is no hiding from the evolution of our planet . Wake up people. Do not believe man made religion...do not believe doomsday profits....DO HOWEVER BELIEVE SCIENTIFIC FACT!

September 2, 2011 at 6:16 pm |
  3. michael

Where was the man whom the woman committed adultery with ? This is why Jesus judged righteously. If the man and woman were there, they would have been stoned , it's GODS law.

September 1, 2011 at 1:14 pm |
  4. magdaleine

I really do think if you are a Christian, no matter your religion, it is about the way you live and your actions rather than wearing your religion on your sleeve and spouting religious jargon your minister has programmed you to say. The modern term of "evangelize" makes me cringe today due to all of the religious fanatics (who are in all religions). Do you know and believe what you are saying or is it blind faith? Empty religious statements are what keep the atheists, well...atheist. And who could blame them? God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, the three in one is about loving and caring, and respecting those around you. Even when you don't agree with them.

August 31, 2011 at 12:02 am |
  5. Fin

Eric said "We believe God exists because the evidence is overwhelming."

Eric, please provide this "evidence" you speak about..... we're waiting.....

August 30, 2011 at 10:49 am |
    • Blam

Fin, my evidence would be DNA. How did that stuff "evolve. Just a thought, not a sermon 🙂

September 1, 2011 at 8:35 am |
    • Jason

Fin, I'm curious... I read this statement a lot and I'd like to know: How much evidence will be enough to satisfy you? Will there ever be enough? Are you truly searching for convincing and convicting evidence?

The evidence is all around us. One's woldview shapes how one views all evidences.

Continued blessings on your life's journey!

September 2, 2011 at 3:44 pm |
    • Magic

Jason,
      "How much evidence will be enough to satisfy you?"

An allegedly Omniscient "God" would certainly know *precisely* what would serve as satisfying evidence for each and every one of us. An All-Loving "God", who purportedly seeks a 'relationship' with each of us, would provide sufficient evidence of its existence.

September 2, 2011 at 3:53 pm |
    • Jason

Magic,

Taste and see that the Lord is good. Seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

September 2, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
    • Rick

Blam: How do you make the leap from a creator to a being that judges human interaction?

September 6, 2011 at 3:18 pm |
  6. Fin

Exactly the point! and well put!.....

"Actually, Lindsey, when Christians try to push legislation that forces me, by governmental law, to live by the rules of the Bible, regardless of my beliefs, they are indeed trying to "control my life." I completely respect your views, and I have no problem with you discussing your views with me, or believing that my only salvation is through finding religion. But if you believe that the U.S. government should force me to follow the same rules, or that I should be able to be punished, ON EARTH, for not following your rules, then you are indeed, again, trying to "control my life."

August 30, 2011 at 10:34 am |
    • Blam

Fin, it sounds like you are talking about health care, not religion. I think though that our legal system is actually based on some Biblical concepts. Although Jesus kind of showed us that living by the law doesn't make us right before God. He said something like that we all obviously know that it is wrong to commit murder but that if we get angry and call someone a fool, we are in the same danger before God as if we had committed murder. Based on that, I've "murdered" lots of people. Ouch!

September 1, 2011 at 8:43 am |
  7. Jon

I agree with most of what this article says, too many people are more into where to be, how to act, whats wrong whats right and rituals ect. the problem is religion and that was the same problem in Jesus' time religion is was what Jesus was trying to put an end to. yet so many Christians follow religion instead of Jesus, I think it is very important that Christians share the Gospel of Jesus to every one who will hear it , but not to be forced on any one. every one has the right to hear the truth they also have the right not to believe it when they hear it.

August 25, 2011 at 5:30 am |
    • Pete

Jon, what makes you an expert on what is the truth?

August 25, 2011 at 12:27 pm |
    • Blam

Sorry Jon, but Pete's comment was schmokin! What is truth? Isn't relative to a man's perspective or understanding? I know that Jesus claimed that he represented the truth, but what does that really mean? A friend of mine once told me that when Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the life." it means that Jesus is the way to God, the truth is that in Jesus we have forgiveness of sins and that life means that through belief in him, we have eternal life. Really? As good as that may sound to me, what if, as another person expressed in these comments said, "What's the commission for selling that lemon?" Why is it truth for some people but not for others? And if it is true, where do we start to unlearn the lies? Maybe its being in relationship with others even if means the others may be people that we don't agree with or believe the same. Another quote of Jesus is that he said that then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. I don't hear a lot of freedom in some aspects of our responses. Wow, this is getting heavier than I thought (and not because of you) Take Care.

August 26, 2011 at 12:17 pm |
    • Dante Orlando Brown

Is it still OK to say "Jesus Loves You?" I say that it is.

We can demonstrate His love with words and–very importantly–with actions that reflect kindness, gentleness, and empathy.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2bNadIwJc&w=640&h=360]

August 27, 2011 at 9:52 am |
  8. Pete

This goes for a number of you but I am going to address Maya. Maya, Jesus was not an evangelical and he did not start a church. He was a Jew who worked to bring people together, not create rifts between people. You are certainly welcome to worship him (creepy) but at least understand better who he was. He didn't write the Bible and the Bible is not the WORD of God. By the way in case you didn't know, Jeses is dead so we can't have a personal relationship with Christ because he is a dead person.

August 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm |
    • Pete

Sorry Maya, I meant that for Lindsey. There are so many posts on this!

August 24, 2011 at 4:52 pm |
    • Blam

Hi Pete, in many aspects you are right about your assertions about Jesus. Your creepy comment was kind of funny. It is recorded in the Bible that Jesus said that anyone who loves him will obey his teaching and his Father (God) will love him and they will come to him and make their home with him. This is seemingly figurative language and I am not sure if this is the relationship that people talk about, but you have to wonder if some people who identify themselves as Jesus followers understand this "relationship" any better than an atheist or Muslim. Maybe traditions and interpretations of the texts often get in the way of enlightened understanding?

August 26, 2011 at 11:33 am |
  9. Pete

1. It does not matter what your religion is. It does however matter if you push your beliefs on others. They are only beliefs. Modern humans have existed for 200,000 years, most of which they accomplished without Jesus or Mohammed or Abraham or Moses or Buddha. How in the world can a religion filter God down to one person capable of preaching Gospel to save those of us fortunate enough to have been born before the history of those people is lost to time?

2. One book is neither large enough nor small enough to explain God. If you don't understand what I mean be that, crack open a science book once in a while.

3. Where did God come from and when? You will never be able to answer that so therefore you will NEVER have any answers. Science at least looks for facts surrounding the how, when and why, and I am sure God is proud of us for that. What is Jesus saving us FROM exactly? A devil with pointy horns? Please.

4. I am not religious. In fact I don’t have any particular beliefs. I understand that I am not capable of know what I was never given the faculties to know. But somehow, life is still good. So leave people with other beliefs alone. To answer Carl's question, I believe there is NOTHING more destructive than evangelists and missionaries. They have and continue to leave a very sad trail.

August 24, 2011 at 4:37 pm |
  10. Lindsey

When looking at the verse "go and make disciples of all nations", it is saying to go and talk to people and share the great miracles and works of Jesus and the love of God. Not all evangelists think of people as either "in" or "out", most (including me) treat their non-christian neighbor the same as their christian ones. All they are trying to do is lead them to eternal salvation.

August 24, 2011 at 2:20 pm |
  11. Lindsey

When you read the verse "therefore go and make disciples of all nations", this means that you must go to people and share the miracles ofJesus and the love of God. Evangelism just shows that christians care about others and want to save them and help them find jesus and develop a relationship with him, so that they may spend eternity in heaven.

August 24, 2011 at 12:02 pm |
    • Da King

Lindsey, AND enjoying living in God's Kingdom, while here.

August 28, 2011 at 7:31 pm |
  12. Manny

Hello? If you are an atheist, why do you come to CNN Belief Blog and post about what you do not believe in. I do not believe in ghosts, Santa Claus, the Boogey Man, the Sand Man, and I will not be found in any blog, forum, or chatroom having dialogue about anything I do not believe in.

Wait, is it fact in reality you do believe in God but you are angry with Him because He let your poodle die when you 5 or would not bring back your goldfish when you flushed it alive down the toilet? Please either come to a realization you indeed do believe there is a God and you believe in that God or so home, blog about how beautiful the sky is, and find out when you die.

Atheists are the most puzzling and perplex being in the world spending so much time discussing what they don't believe in. What do you believe in Atheist?

August 17, 2011 at 2:52 pm |
    • SeanNJ

Congrats. You squeezed nearly every misconception there is about atheists into a single post.

Well done. Here's your pointy hat, dunce.

August 17, 2011 at 2:54 pm |
    • missPWNAGE

Manny,
      Atheists are here because you crazy religious people insist on trying to run everyone's lives. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

August 19, 2011 at 7:06 pm |
    • Lindsey

Christians are not trying to run people's lives. They just know that they only way to eternal salvation is through knowing and believing Jesus Christ is their savior. They want to let people to so that they can save other people and let them have eternal salvation as well.

August 24, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
    • Aidan

As a response to the original post, this is quite simply the same reason Atheists come to belief boards and discuss. Yes, there are many trolls on here who just come on to spew hate, but there are also many people who come to the belief area because they are completely fed up with their government being controlled and held hostage by a group of extremists who try to use a book, and the good intentions of Christians, to justify the withholding of civil rights to Americans or the destruction and psychological damage done to non-Christian countries in the name of "Jesus."

As long as gays can't get married because Christians think religious law should be the same as government law, or as long as churches continue to hold non-profit status while making political contributions, you'll have to deal with those that don't agree with your beliefs getting p-o'd at your insistence at forcing them down our throats.

August 29, 2011 at 7:25 pm |
    • Jason

Manny, I have to tell you that the way that came across makes all unbelievers think Christians are fanatics. The line about the poodle dying when someone was 5 was harsh. Bro, we as Christians are to speak to unbelievers the Truth in love. Lashing out at someone because of what they believe is not what Christ instructed us to do. As Christians, we need to compel others to Christ, not coerce them.

In Christ

September 2, 2011 at 3:59 pm |
    • Rick

Lindsey: You confuse belief with knowledge

September 6, 2011 at 3:22 pm |
  13. CheeseSteak

10 Things overheard in an Evangelical Christian Church

1. Jesus loves you, but I think you're an A& &hole
    2. Pass the plate, I have to go out and feed the meter
    3. Does Pastor Clevus know there's hole in the back of his frock?
    4. Thank God I put Beano on that donut this morning.
    5. My God, it's full of stars
    6. If wanted to stand up and sit down every 30 seconds, I'd have gone to a Catholic church
    7. I'm not wearing any underwear
    8. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...sure, put me in for a dozen, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...
    9. I can't understand a word you said Martha, stop speaking in tongues
    10. Wow, that was the best church &ex I ever had

And, here's what I've learned from CNN Belief Blog.

1. We're all spending too much time on Belief Blog
    2. X-Ray specs really don't let you see though women's clothing
    3. Belief Blog goes great with Genessee Cream Ale
    4. God is doG spelled backward
    5. Jesus wasn't a Puerto Rican
    6. Don't rub another man's Rubarb
    7. I am your father Luke
    8. Praying is the leading cause of knee replacement surgery
    9. The Rubiks cube is an instrument of the Devil
    10. The Bible is a cookbook.

August 14, 2011 at 12:11 am |
    • Matt

No one can force another person to become a Christian. That is an entirely a personal decision and making a dedication is to God the father, not to his son Jesus. When Jesus said make disciples he also said to teach. Teaching implies that knowledge is made available to an individual and if they learn (if they are teachable – meek) then love for God and his son motivates them to become a follower of Jesus who is the only means of salvation. Read John 17:3 in any Bible you want to use and you will get the point

August 15, 2011 at 5:21 pm |
  14. Maya

It seems to me that this line of thought is just as arrogant and annoying, if not as destructive, as traditional evangelism. He says he speaks of Jesus wherever he goes. That is just plain obnoxious. Some of us don't want to hear about it. Some of us know all about Jesus and just don't like his ideas. Even if you're not talking about Jesus as messiah, we don't need to hear about your pet philosophies. I don't go around boring people with Nietzsche and Aristotle. So please, keep Jesus to yourself

August 12, 2011 at 12:23 pm |
    • gingersrule1

What exactly do you not like about what Jesus said? I think Jesus didn't write down the words he said himself because he knew that men would misinterpret them. And I think I'm right on about that. When he told his disciples they were his friends he then explained it meant they knew his heart and that's what made them friends. He meant for his words to be passed down in stories and the stories he told always had good morals. He never said anything about women submitting to men or anything morally wrong. It was the Romans that in their audacity would take Jesus' words and try to make a book out of it and say that if you don't read it you are going to hell. I imagine that the early Christians remembered Jesus by telling the stories he told when he was here. They may have changed the names of people and the stories a little but Jesus spoke in parables so that the point of the story would never be lost. For people that believe reading a man made book will bring them absolute salvation and there is no other way. God will tell them, "Get away from me, I never knew you." Because I have personally witnessed many of these people commit the very acts they speak out against and use the idea that no matter what we are all sinners as their excuse for not being Christlike. Where I do understand peoples hesitation to believe in what he taught I have also learned that other people do not decide my fate for me. Especially people blowing themselves and innocent people up in the name of their supposed God. God never said it's okay to blow people up with chest bombs if they have different theological views.

August 14, 2011 at 11:38 pm |
    • HotAirAce

@gingersrule1

Re: "What exactly do you not like about what Jesus said?" Other than the whole god/jesus thing is load of bullshit, nothing.

August 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm |
  15. bighulawood

Imagine how different the world may have been if God had sent His "only begotten Daughter" to pay for our sins. Oh hindsight...

August 11, 2011 at 4:11 pm |
    • CheeseSteak

She'd be a be-atch, for sure

August 14, 2011 at 12:13 am |
    • gingersrule1

I just think people would have a harder time listening because from what I've heard this is a mans world. It should not be that way though. Jesus often treated women with much higher regard than did the people of his time. He saved a woman who had committed adultery from being stoned to death by telling them, "Any of you who have not sinned cast the first stone." I don't think people took him seriously enough on womens rights and it is still obvious even to this day.

August 14, 2011 at 11:43 pm |
  16. Rach

Carl, I think you have the right idea 100%. As a non-Christian the harder you come at me the, the harder I push away. I can respect and come to love some of your characteristics and you can share with me why you do things the way you do without launching an all out attack on me or my beliefs. I respect you more and may even come to understand more what you believe because of the gentle way you present it. Being beaten with the Bible is not something I am the least bit interested in.

August 9, 2011 at 11:17 am |
  17. Muneef

As it seems "The Middle East Spring Flu" will soon be catching into Europe...

August 8, 2011 at 3:19 pm |
  18. ME

I filled in the blank with...a good and faithful servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. But I would now fill it in with... a quitter. To evangelize it the great commision of Christ. To not start is bad enough,but to quit is denial of the Lord's will. I don't really care what the left,progressives,atheists or anyone else says or thinks.Call me what you will. I share the gospel of Jesus Christ and will till I am home and in His arms. And I will hear the words I long to hear; "Well done,my good and faithful servant."

August 8, 2011 at 12:09 pm |
    • History maker

He did not say dont preach, he just said preach with love as the motive behind it. If we do it this way we will not preach according to what our eyes see, to what our ears hear. But we will preach according to how God see's people, to Him we are all the same. He loves us all no matter how good, or bad, what culture, race, color. He loves us all, so we should in the same way love all, and not hand pick those who we are preaching to, but preach to all with love!

August 9, 2011 at 4:12 pm |
    • Gabriel

Carl shares it more than you do. He just puts fresh language to it. That's the whole point. When he uses fresh language, doors open. When we use old language that carries a lot of baggage in people's minds, doors close. I know Carl personally and I can assure you he shares the gospel more than anyone I know! Dear writer I think you missed the point of the article.

August 11, 2011 at 5:46 am |
    • Maya

I don't think Jesus would have appreciated your pathological politicization of his religion.

August 12, 2011 at 12:25 pm |
    • lovinit

Maya-
      I hate to break it to you, but Jesus didn't start a religion.

August 23, 2011 at 10:16 am |
  19. Muneef

There were other means of evangelizing ;

August 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm |
  20. Muneef

At the moment you are following the Devil;

These pictures are the same pictures that Jewish people could get the
     Sympathy of the world for what they have suffered with Hitler and his army.
    But now they are doing the same crimes with the Palestinians
    Please try to send
    TO CLEAR THE TRUTH OF THE REAL KILLER
    And cooperate to publish as much as possible

August 8, 2011 at 11:30 am |
    • debra

MUNEEF, the same crimes? Are the israelis putting palestinians in vats of alchohol and left until the skin falls of their bones?
      Are the israelis doing experimentation on twins while they are concious with nothing for pain? Are they sewing twins back to back until they are satisfied how twins react, and then gassing them?
      Are the israelis banishing all palastinians from israel? No, they work in israel dont they? and there are arabs in the kenesset, are there not?
      Are the israelis cutting your people to peices , legs in one pile, arms in another? Are the Israelis taking children by the many tens, and throwing them into a burning pit of fire? No I didnt think so...!
      When you accuse the Israelis of using those pictures to get sympathy, they didnt have to use the pictures, the crimes were the most disgusting american soldiers of all religions, and colors... as well as the russian soldiers had ever seen.
      BE careful comparing the israelis to the nazis..... the difference is staggering.
      You had a choice to have your own country when israel was birthed in 1948, you didnt want just that peice of land ,you wanted it all, plus you wanted the Jews to be driven out of your country so your country could be Juden frei, hmmmm, just like the nazis wanted their entire europe to be juden frei...... so, who is the most similar to the nazis at this point. and you still wish for this for the Jews. You are arabs, arab land is tremendously vast. Israel is only a small diamond on a blue planet.....
      Muneef, i think, for you, it is time for a reality check..... israelis commiting the same crimes as the nazis??? no, i really dont think so, and thank God, for you... for no one on earth should have to go through what the European Jews went through with hitler....OR be exposed to those types of horrific, and heartwrenching crimes.!

August 15, 2011 at 11:53 pm |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
About this blog