home
RSS
Church leadership post for an openly gay Mormon
Mitch Mayne, who is openly gay, hopes his newly assumed Mormon leadership position will increase understanding.
September 24th, 2011

Church leadership post for an openly gay Mormon

By Jessica Ravitz, CNN

(CNN) - Early on in life, Mitch Mayne knew exactly who he was.

He would race home from school to watch reruns of “Star Trek” and swoon over his crush, Captain Kirk. At 8, after his parents converted, he was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a faith he embraced. Even after he drifted away from the LDS Church following his parents’ divorce, he came back to Mormonism on his own in his mid-20s.

It is where he feels spiritually at home, irrespective of the fact that, for the past 10 years, he’s been openly gay.

“I’m a man that lives in two worlds that a lot of people don’t think intersect,” Mayne said. “Both sides of myself exist in me. It’s part of my DNA, part of my makeup.”

Actively Mormon and openly gay: It's the sort of combo that might leave people wondering. After all, the LDS Church teaches that homosexuality, specifically if same-sex attractions are acted upon, is a sin. And the church has actively backed measures to ban same-sex marriages.

Now, Mayne finds himself in the spotlight as he embarks on a journey he says “belongs to all of us.” In mid-August he was selected, or called (as Mormons say) by local church officials to serve in an LDS Church leadership position in San Francisco.

Mayne’s appointment may have generated attention, but he’s not the first gay Mormon to assume a leadership role in the church.

In Seattle, Washington, and Oakland, California, gay men have reportedly served in LDS Church leadership roles, Peggy Fletcher Stack wrote in her piece about Mayne in The Salt Lake Tribune. What makes Mayne unique, Stack said, is that he "may be the first local LDS leader to announce his orientation over the pulpit.”

Late last month, from the pulpit, Mayne revealed - to anyone who didn't already know - who he is:

"I am a gay Latter-day Saint.

"I don't want pity. To pity me is to make me a victim. I want understanding. To understand me is to love me as an equal.

"I don't want tolerance. If I am tolerated, I am disliked in some way. I want respect as a fellow striving child of God - an equal in his eyes.

"I don't want acceptance. To accept me is to graciously grant me the favor of your company. To accept me is to marginalize me with the assumption that I am less than you. I am your peer. I am neither above you nor below you."

Mayne shared these words during a farewell address to the Oakland ward he long attended, amid an announcement that he would be leaving because he had been named the executive secretary to the bishop of the Bay Ward. It is a role in which he'll offer administrative help but also take part in shaping congregational work.

“While that’s not a big accomplishment in and of itself,” Mayne said, “it is a remarkable accomplishment for the simple fact that maybe for the first time, a man was called to a priesthood leadership position not in spite of the fact that he is gay, but partly because he is gay.”

For those unfamiliar with LDS Church vernacular, a ward is essentially a congregation or, to use Catholic terminology, a parish. Various wards fall under the auspices of a stake, the rough equivalent of a diocese. In this case, the Bay Ward is one of three wards that make up the San Francisco Stake.

The LDS Church, which entrusts local leaders to determine local callings, does not pay clergy, nor does it send would-be bishops to seminary. So Mayne, like the bishop who called him to serve, is a volunteer who works for the church on top of his full-time corporate communications job.

Don Fletcher, an ophthalmologist, said that when he was called last month to serve as the bishop and leader of the Bay Ward he wanted to make sure every Latter-day Saint in his ward knew they were welcome, including the vast majority who weren't showing up. Of the 950 members on the books, only 150 were appearing in the pews.

Because the Bay Ward serves a geographic area in San Francisco that includes the famously gay, rainbow-flag-waving Castro neighborhood, it stands to reason that a segment of those not attending church are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

Among those who have been absent are members who grew up steeped in Mormonism, faithfully served as missionaries and have families still active in the church. For Fletcher, making members of the LGBT community feel comfortable enough to walk through his congregation's doors is personal.

Fletcher has a gay family member with AIDS and says he has seen firsthand how isolating that can be in the Mormon world.

“I love my church and have a lot of faith, but culturally we haven’t done a good job in dealing with people who are gay when they face life challenges,” whether that be coming out, depression or struggles with suicide or illness, Fletcher said. “I wanted to address it in the ward I live in.”

The response in his ward, and from other Mormons he has heard from, has been nothing but positive, "uniformly, no exception," the bishop said. And, he added with a laugh, in the past month he’s broadened his own knowledge – or, rather, his lingo base - learning about “the ‘Moho community,' Mormons who are homosexual. That was a new one to me.”

The LDS Church's top leadership, and by extension many Mormons sitting in pews, heavily supported the campaign behind Proposition 8, the 2008 California initiative to ban same-sex marriage, which is currently tied up in the state’s high court.

Church doctrine says members should avoid sexual relations until marriage, which only can exist between a man and a woman. But the church’s involvement in the Prop 8 battle, and the Mormons who financially fueled the effort, created rifts in wards, spawned protests outside LDS temples and pushed some members, likely already on the churchgoing fence, out the door.

The Oakland First Ward, which Mayne attended for more than a decade, held a series of meetings to help heal those post-Prop 8 wounds. He said he sees his new church position in San Francisco’s Bay Ward as an extension of such bridge-building and a positive evolution from where he once was. The appointment will allow him to do extensive outreach in the LGBT and Mormon communities.

“It’s been hard to be a gay Mormon,” Mayne said. In the course of his life, he said he came out "no less than three times to bishops and stake presidents, and each time I was pushed back into the closet. … This is an opportunity to take my own pain and challenges and make it an opportunity to help. How can I not do that?”

He and Fletcher have already seen dividends from Mayne's calling. On a recent Sunday, Fletcher said he looked out to see seven formerly absent members take their seats in the pews because Mayne is there.

“I talked to a couple that hadn’t been to church in 20 years,” Fletcher said. “I’m not reinventing doctrine. I’m just trying to put in place what Jesus Christ would have us doing. … Even if you’re in a gay relationship and have no interest in living all the commandments, you’re still welcome in church, by all means.”

The development has stirred up discussion far beyond California. In one week, Mayne said, his personal website, which links to a blog in which he writes openly about who he is, received 30,000 views from 67 countries.

“I’m not a lone wolf on this,” he said. “I just happen to be a face of it. … There is a place for everyone at our savior’s table.”

But not everyone is as confident that Mayne’s calling will make a difference.

“I’m conflicted about this,” said Eric Ethington of Salt Lake City, the founder of the LGBT blog PRIDEinUtah.

“On the one hand, I view this as a positive step forward for the church, a church that has a history of extreme persecutions against the LGBT community,” he said. “But on the other hand,  I worry about LGBT people … because the church teaches you that you cannot reach your full potential and have full acceptance in the church unless you marry someone of the opposite sex.”

Ethington was raised in the LDS Church and says he was kicked out of the house when he came out at 17. He later closeted himself and married a woman in an LDS temple, only to divorce a couple of years later after realizing he was kidding himself.

“I can’t share (Mitch’s) optimism, but I share his hope,” he said. “Whether the church is ever going to change its policies, that’s a question for (LDS Church President) Thomas Monson. But one thing I hope the church will do, and maybe Mitch can help with this, is educate local leadership. Some kids are gay. … And that’s OK.”

Ethington pointed out, though, that Mayne, who was in a longtime monogamous relationship until a year ago, was only able to get his church calling because he’s not currently with someone.

“If he falls in love again and wants to be with that man, he won’t be allowed to serve,” he said.

Matt Mosman, a high councilor with the San Francisco Stake, said that if Mayne were to find himself in another romantic relationship, there would be an expectation that he would step down.

But the expectation that Mayne will abstain from premarital sex while in a leadership role, Mosman added, is no different from what would be expected of a single man who is not gay.

“The idea that a gay man who is not currently active in a gay relationship could serve actively in a high-ranking calling – that is a policy in the Mormon church that you could argue has been around since the church’s inception,” said Mosman, who works in corporate development.

For now, Mayne looks forward to his service and to promoting conversations and understanding. He will not, however, commit to a life of celibacy and hopes, “for all my gay brothers and sisters,” that same-sex marriage will someday be an option.

“I’m not saying I have an intent to go out and sin,” he said. “Here’s where I am; I am able and willing to serve. But I don’t have a crystal ball and don’t know what the future holds.”

- CNN Writer/Producer

Filed under: Homosexuality • Mormonism • Same-sex marriage

soundoff (1,700 Responses)
  1. Jim

Hey as long as he is only admitting he has feelings for men doesn't mean that he is actually doing stuff with men. So if the Mormons Church wants to let him have a position I don't see anything wrong with that in the bible.

September 26, 2011 at 4:01 pm |
  2. impossible

Catch 22- mormons believe when you get to celestial heaven the guy will have multiple spirit wives, where they will procreate and have spirit children forever. the guy will become a god and create his own world, and populate his own world with his own spirit children. that is impossible if you are gay, as this is the premise of their belief in the afterlife.

September 26, 2011 at 3:53 pm |
    • Godwin's Law

He just gets a planet to himself.

September 26, 2011 at 3:56 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

The Celestial Omniverse or Cosmos is where the Gods of our embodied buildings go once we die and not where we of manhood or womanhood or even childhood go. When we die, we go to this earth's (Gaia) many heavens within her Heavenly confines.

September 26, 2011 at 4:08 pm |
    • phoodphite

Richard, I'd like to try whatever it is you are taking. Please send some asap to John Toomuchwork 111 Oak Ave, Boise, ID 32445

September 26, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
    • Fuyuko

If it is heaven you should have partners of your choice in the afterlife.. It *is* heaven afterall. Perhaps in his heaven there is male pregancy or adoption.

September 26, 2011 at 4:36 pm |
  3. ak

Geez dude. That hair club for men ain't fooling anyone.

September 26, 2011 at 3:50 pm |
  4. thinking

phoodphite – you need to get your self a transaltion of the Bible and not a Version. Versions have been changed over and over again. Transalteions should go back to the original scrolls found......much more accurate.

September 26, 2011 at 3:50 pm |
    • btinc

Uh, there simply is no such thing as an "accurate" version of the Bible, no matter what "scholars" may claim.

September 26, 2011 at 3:59 pm |
    • Binky42

Versions, translations – it doesn't matter. The Bible is a collection of books picked and chosen by the emperor Constantine at the Council of Nicea. Unless you think Constantine was a god, what does it matter? It's all rubbish hand picked by a human. The most original scrolls, those from Qumran, are ignored by most religions.

September 26, 2011 at 3:59 pm |
    • phoodphite

I don't need any different version or translation of any kind to have a belief and an understanding that Christ's intentions were obviously different and actually simpler than those around him whose ideas often conflicted with Christ's prime directive.

September 26, 2011 at 3:59 pm |
    • thinking

btinc – as soon as I hear people say others are delusional I know something is wrong with the person who said it......closed minded

September 26, 2011 at 4:13 pm |
    • Richard S Kaiser

@ phoodphite,,,,,,,,,,,,,"conflicted with Christ's prime directive."

Didn't know the Lord was affiliated with Starfleet let alone the United Federation of Planets,,, 🙂

September 26, 2011 at 4:14 pm |
  5. murpis

Atheists- you will never convince a Christian that your way is the right way. Christians- you will never convince an Atheist that your way is the right way. Period, the end. I am a single straight Mormon but I don't go to church because it is not the way it was originally meant to be. Church used to be a place to go and worship God. Now it is a place where people go to judge the person sitting next to them. I don't want to be a part of that. Good for Mayne to have the guts to go knowing he's being judge constantly.

September 26, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
    • btinc

You certainly didn't convince me that you know what you're talking about. Deeply religious people become atheists, and atheists become religious every day.

September 26, 2011 at 4:00 pm |
    • J

Um- your entire reply was nothing but a judgement of others. If you dislike it perhaps refraining from judging others might help you as I am sure your hypocrisy is truly the center of your unhappiness. Everyone judges. Will all makes judgement everyday about everything and everyone. Its part of life. Get used to it or continue to be unhappy.

September 26, 2011 at 4:01 pm |
    • Kachoto

You, my friend, just described every single organized religion outthere. I was borned a Catholic and stopped attending mass for the same reasons.

September 26, 2011 at 4:08 pm |
    • murpis

btinc- I'm not trying to convince you of anything but thanks for judging. I was just trying to point out that sometimes arguing back and forth can be pointless.

September 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm |
  6. r-hope

The way I see – why do we stend so much time trying to argue what the Bible says or doesnt say? Why can't everyone who is gay and who feels jucged by the Bible or its followers just write another book – call it whatever- and make is say what you believe?? Problem solved, right? Why try to fit into a round hole if you are a square peg?

September 26, 2011 at 3:44 pm |
    • Godwin's Law

"Why try to fit into a round hole if you're a square peg?"

I won't go for the easy joke...I won't go for the easy joke...I'm stronger than this...won't...do it....

September 26, 2011 at 3:50 pm |
  7. Coming Out

I can't wait for the commercial. "Im gay and I'm a Morman."

September 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm |
  8. thinking

Listen people, men can change all the rules they want in the Bible.....they can make it comfy cozy for whomever but when it comes right down to it....God's law does not change. Man accepts a lot of wrong as normal now. The question is not what we feel is right but what does God say about it.

September 26, 2011 at 3:26 pm |
    • Yup

"the question is not what we feel is right but what does God say about it."

God says being gay is OK! Why, because the A.P.A. and the rest of the world organizations recognize being gay as normal, it's only bigoted and prejudice christians that continue the hatred in our society.

September 26, 2011 at 3:32 pm |
    • thinking

Ok Yup – show me in the Bible where it says that and I will believe it.

September 26, 2011 at 3:37 pm |
    • phoodphite

And what God (as Christ) said again and again was that not even the Aposltes got it. Always had to be corrected and told they were wrong and missed his point. And they were told they need only obey one directive to keep things simple – it is this – "love one another as I have loved you."

September 26, 2011 at 3:38 pm |
    • thinking

once again just because all your friends go and jump off the bridge doesn't make it right.

September 26, 2011 at 3:39 pm |
    • phoodphite

and he by example was not selective in who he loved.

September 26, 2011 at 3:40 pm |
    • thinking

phoodphite......it is not the people that should be hated. it is the act, the sin,

September 26, 2011 at 3:40 pm |
    • thinking

The Bible says to hate what God hates.....not people because we ARE to love our neighbors but the sin.

September 26, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
    • Fred Phelps

Stop talkin to them heathens and make me a sandwich

September 26, 2011 at 3:44 pm |
    • phoodphite

and this is where we differ, because Christ's words about sin often differ completely from other areas in the Bible by other authors (where these other author's views have been twisted alllow one group to disenfranchise another group).

September 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
    • Mike

"thinking", how was your animal sacri-fice on the altar this morning? Nice and blood-y? The bible says you have to do it or god will smite you.

Oh, you're ignoring that part. Right...

September 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
    • thinking

Thanks Fred, you gave me a chuckle. LOL

September 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
    • thinking

Mike, animal sacrifices where in the time before Jesus came and offer himself as a sacrifice. We now can approach God thru his son because of that.

September 26, 2011 at 3:48 pm |
    • SciFiChickie

OH PLEASE!!! Show me the commandment that say "Thou shall not be gay". OH wait you can't there isn't one. But I can show YOU the 9TH Commandment. Thou shall not Bear false witness (don't Lie). So by your logic you would condemn someone who would rather be an abomination, than break a commandment & lie about who they are & who they love... (By the way in Hebrew the definition of Abomination – different from tradition) Wasn't the bible originally in Hebrew..., Why is it the most judgmental people are SO CALLED Christian's who have never really read the bible for themselves?

September 26, 2011 at 3:50 pm |
    • phoodphite

to correct a bit of my wording:

September 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • phoodphite

to correct a bit of my wording:

–and this is where we differ, because Christ's words about sin often differ completely from other areas in the Bible by other authors (where these other author's views have been twisted ** allowing ** one group to disenfranchise another group).

September 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • Yup

"Ok Yup – show me in the Bible where it says that and I will believe it."

Ruth and Naomi
      David and Jonathan
      Daniel and Ashpenaz

September 26, 2011 at 3:53 pm |
    • Burstbubble

Here is your answer. The Lord said there at 2 greatest commandments and all the laws rest hang on these two.
      First, Love the Lord with all thy might, mind and strength. The second is like unto it. See (Mark 12:31)" Love your
      neighbor as you love yourself". I don't mean this in any strange way. It is about being caring and kind to your neighbor, no bigotry, no hate, it plainly says, "neighbor". All people are really are neighbors.
      Are you going to change your mind now? Or are you tearing this quote out of your bible?

September 26, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
    • thinking

Phhodphite – get yourself a TRANSLATION of the Bible and not a version. Versions have been changed by men over the ages. a transaltion going back to the orignal scrolls found is the best.
      SciFiChicki – you just judged me and you have no idea what you are talking about.

September 26, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
    • btinc

September 26, 2011 at 4:02 pm |
    • phoodphite

btinc wrote: The instant someone claims to know what God's rules are, or what God wants you to know, or how God wants you to behave, or how much money God wants you to give them, that's the instant I know they are delusional, lying, or both..

yeah – well I don't claim any of that. But it's crazy how supposed 'Christians' base so much for their convenience on various parts of the Bible from various sources, whilst temporarily ignoring that prime directive from Christ about loving one another. Too bad that all down through history, Christians would continuously bend the words to justify their own hateful means.

September 26, 2011 at 4:12 pm |
    • thinking

September 26, 2011 at 4:15 pm |
    • phoodphite

thinking wrote: "phoodphite – itis pretty bad that a person concentrates on one scripture in particular when there are som any other that explain things."

I have a few translations of the Bible. My point was and still is that as a Christian, I pay much more attention to what Jesus said verses Paul or anyone other than Jesus. It was pretty obvious in the New Testament, that Jesus didn't think even his closest followers would ever really get his message. Ergo his simple love one another as he loved them. If that's too complicated for you then I feel sorry for you.

September 26, 2011 at 4:40 pm |
    • SciFiChickie

thinking- I grew up in the Mormon church, & went to seminary every morning before high school. In seminary we STUDIED the Bible in depth for both the Old & new Testaments. When it comes to scripture, what are your credentials for understanding the scriptures?

September 26, 2011 at 4:55 pm |
  9. Some Guy

He's cute. Is he single? 🙂

September 26, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
  10. With Love for Neighbor.

oh boy

September 26, 2011 at 3:14 pm |
  11. Chris

Nice work Mr. Mayne. Keep the faith. Let the haters hate.

September 26, 2011 at 3:07 pm |
    • With Love for Neighbor.

Haters? No, you have that wrong. The bible sets all standards for humans.
      pitty is more like.

September 26, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

I 'pitty' those who are woefully ignorant and refuse to educate themselves.

September 26, 2011 at 5:36 pm |
  12. Zaire67

Any church that embraces ones sinful behavior is not a true church just a social club. For alcoholics, the church will open a bar. Pedophiles will be encouraged to work in the children's ministry. Why not create a fund for abortions. And make certain at no time does anyone feel uncomfortable with the sermon. Because in today's "church" anything goes except morality.

September 26, 2011 at 3:03 pm |
    • Apauled

WELL SAID!!!!

September 26, 2011 at 3:09 pm |
    • Seriously

"Any church that embraces ones sinful behavior is not a true church just a social club. "

LOL! Duh, all people are sinners in your gods eye moron. I bet you have adulterers (divorce), gluttony (fat people), thieves (people who surf the net when they are suppose to be working, who take home office supplies), etc.. in your church. What a hypocrite.

September 26, 2011 at 3:11 pm |
    • Brad

Zaire67, you have hit the nail on the head. What people in western society miss is that they would have no use for a church that tells them what they WANT to hear. The church's job is to tell people what they NEED to hear. That is why Jesus said that the world will hate his followers, just as it hated HIM. People who hate the church because of its uncomfortable teachings are acting precisely on script as Jesus knew they would.

September 26, 2011 at 3:12 pm |
    • Seriously

"For alcoholics, the church will open a bar. Pedophiles will be encouraged to work in the children's ministry. "

Oh and in your church you also have bigots like you.

September 26, 2011 at 3:12 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Exactly. Why shouldn't everyone else have a church that accommodates their beliefs and needs? Bigots like you do. Your 'god' hates all the same people you do.

September 26, 2011 at 3:14 pm |
    • With Love for Neighbor.

Well said..
      Bad for good and good for bad. This system is going to end soon

September 26, 2011 at 3:17 pm |
    • Yay!

"This system is going to end soon"

Yay – that will be the best thing for this world!

September 26, 2011 at 3:18 pm |
    • Yup

""This system is going to end soon"

Yay – that will be the best thing for this world!'

Yes, no more religion!

September 26, 2011 at 3:20 pm |
    • Peter

I won't go to church until they start kicking out people who wear clothing of two different types of cloth not to mention those sinners who eat shellfish and get tattoos.

September 26, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
    • Mirror Mirror

Organized religion is just a place for bigots to come together and behave as codependants.

September 26, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
    • sam

Don't forget to add the sin of your righteous arrogance in there. That's a favorite.

September 26, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
    • Steve

No one is embracing the sin they are embracing the human being. We all sin and God loves ALL of us. We are supposed to follow the teachings of Jesus and he loves the sinner and hates the hypocrite. Christ would never exclude anyone from listening to his words.

September 26, 2011 at 3:43 pm |
    • Manny

I see you all have cast the first stone. I assume you all think you are sinless? All you condemn him without knowing him and you are not fit to judge. Let him find what he needs, even if you want to think it is yours. The church does NOT belong to the people, if it is the true church. Let HIM judge not your, we are to love on another!

September 26, 2011 at 3:43 pm |
  13. Jim

This is exactly what he is getting from his so-called church. Until that changes, he will never be more than an acceptable pawn:

"I am a gay Latter-day Saint.

"I don't want tolerance. If I am tolerated, I am disliked in some way. I want respect as a fellow striving child of God – an equal in his eyes.

September 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm |
  14. Tom

You would have to be one of the dumbest people on earth to take a position that you can't hold if you become involved in a committed relationship, unless you are married, in the organization that is responsible for raising the largest portion of the funding to advertise for a law that prevented you from getting married.

September 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm |
    • Whos Your Daddy

Amen! I think our gay friend there is little confused.

September 26, 2011 at 3:26 pm |
  15. BobbaFett

Leave it to CNN to find a gay Mormon. I'm surprised he's not black, too.

September 26, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
  16. Binky42

This is just a ploy by the LDS church to try and convert gays by sending in a mole. There is NO WAY a gay man would really be a Mormon, because the LDS church doesn't accept them into the community. It would be like Hitler sending a Jew into Poland to paint the Nazis in a positive light.

September 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm |
    • DaninKC

You're right he's a mole!!!

LOL – some people on here... too funny

September 26, 2011 at 3:26 pm |
    • Godwin's Law

Nazis mentioned! Thread is now closed!

September 26, 2011 at 3:47 pm |
    • J

Just a note. There is no quote from the LDS Church headquarters anywhere in this article regarding this incident nor is there a statement as to a change in the doctrine of the LDS Church. This appears to be a sensational article to garner attention, not meaningful discussion. They left half the story out.

September 26, 2011 at 3:58 pm |
  17. Albert Bundy

It's nice to see Bud Bundy is doing OK.

September 26, 2011 at 2:51 pm |
    • Ms Kira

LOL.. that does look like him!

September 26, 2011 at 3:53 pm |
  18. Jimmy

Signs of the End Times! Just Like it was during the days of Noah (Sodom and Gomorah) so shall it be in the end times. Hope you all are saved! Check out "the good person test" on line to see if you are "Good" enough to make it into heaven!

September 26, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
    • TaraP

Yes it is!

AMen..

Maranatha Jesus!

September 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Ahahhhahhaha! So you think all Christians are "good" people, and that anyone who's not a Christian can't possibly be "good"?

What a pile.

September 26, 2011 at 2:59 pm |
    • Dolores

No one is "good" enough and that is why it is called "grace." And it was Abraham's time, not Noah's.

September 26, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
  19. Alan

Wow, David Faustino really let himself go lol

September 26, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
  20. Henry

Can anybody else see all the love from the self-proclaimed Christians posting here?

September 26, 2011 at 2:49 pm |