home
RSS
Patriotism and the 'God gap'
Surveys suggest a 'God gap' in views on American patriotism.
September 28th, 2011

Patriotism and the 'God gap'

By Dave Schechter, CNN

(CNN)– “And may God bless the United States of America” is a popular closing line in speeches by presidents and presidential hopefuls.

Does a higher power, if one exists, “shed his grace on thee,” as the lyrics of “America the Beautiful” proclaim?

And if so, does this make the United States of America the greatest country in the world?

Christianity Today crunched data from a Pew Research Center poll that asked more than 1,500 Americans for their views of the United States.

“Nearly all Americans think they live in the best country on Earth. While a majority of Americans believe there are other countries just as great, nine in 10 say no nation is better. Within this high view of America, there are differences between different religious groups,” the magazine noted.

To this end, Christianity Today suggested the existence of a “patriotism God-gap in America.”

Among those surveyed, evangelicals were the most likely to think the United States is No. 1.

“Other Christian traditions were less enthusiastic about America's position in the world, but they still saw the U.S. as one of the best on the planet. About 40% of other Christians said the U.S. stands alone as the greatest country; around 55% said it and some other countries were equally great. As with evangelicals, only a few said there were greater countries in the world.”

“Those with no religion, however,” hold a much less favorable view, according to the magazine.

"Only one in five of those without religious beliefs said the U.S. is the best country in the world, an equal percentage agreeing that 'there are other countries that are better than the U.S.' ”

Not everyone is enamored with equating religious conviction and patriotism. Consider these excerpts from the comments that followed the Christianity Today article:

“To call yourself a Christian evangelical and still think that America is the greatest is ironic to say the least. God is not about country. God is about love and everyone is equal in his eyes, including the rest of the world.”

“What's really sad is the widespread perception among evangelicals that there is some kind of link between America's standing and the work and purpose and success of God's kingdom. There is not. Two words: wrong kingdom. I repeat: wrong kingdom. It matters not a whit what America's status in the world is. The kingdom of Jesus Christ does not depend on this in any way and will continue regardless.”

“When our astronauts look down at the Earth it doesn't look like a classroom globe with lines on it. All of those lines are drawn in the minds of human beings. I am grateful to be an American. But sometimes I think that some elements of conservative Christianity really see their religion as patriotism, their scripture the Constitution and God their servant to gain their personal aims. This whole Earth is the object of God's love and concern. And to claim that any one nation in today’s world is more favored than another may be promoting a Christian heresy.”

Flying the flag is among the easiest ways to display patriotism. Is it also an expression of religion?

In an article titled “Flag Desecration, Religion and Patriotism,” Temple University associate law professor Muriel Morisey suggested that for proponents of a constitutional amendment, “the American flag is the equivalent of a sacred religious icon, comparable to Christianity’s crucifix, Judaism’s Torah and the Quran of Islam. No court has designated patriotism as a religion for Establishment Clause purposes, but in every other significant respect it operates as a religion in American culture. Regardless of the religious beliefs we profess, we simultaneously practice patriotism.”

That said, a “God gap” may exist in the flying of Old Glory as well.

A Pew poll taken March 30-April 3 suggested that 78% of religious people display the flag on their clothing, in the office or at home, while 58% of nonreligious do likewise.

Evangelicals were the most likely to say they displayed the flag; those Americans unaffiliated with religion the least likely.

As to the religious identity of the nation, 62% said the United States is a “Christian nation” in a survey of 1,000 adults done a couple of years ago for Newsweek, while 75% of Americans call themselves Christian, according to the American Religious Identification Survey also done in 2009.

And earlier this year, writing for the CNN Belief Blog, Boston University religion scholar Stephen Prothero analyzed the religious affiliations of those elected to serve in the 112th Congress and concluded: “Is this a Christian nation? No way, says the Constitution. But U.S. voters are telling us something else altogether.”

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Church and state • Courts

soundoff (2,100 Responses)
  1. Let It Go

why must everyone care so much about what everyone else thinks, no matter what you believe in is there really a point to honestly caring if people dont like it? everyone has such a need to fit in or be powerful and important so if someone views ideass differently they take it to heart and get enraged that the feel otherwise or bash their ideas...why? why would anyone ever allow any negativity so pointless as that rent space in their head? Life is beautiful no matter who created it or is going to take it away, enjoy it while you can, noone knows exactly why we are here or who put us here no matter what anyone thinks so why not just have your beliefs and let everyone have theirs and let it go, there are so many more important problems to solve. IMO agnostic is the safest bet, i know something greater is out there i just refuse to say i know for certain exactly what it is because who am i to say that? noone has the right to say they are right and anyone else is wrong no matter what "proof" you have. I know by being a good person and only trying to seek happiness, no matter the creator, they will appreciate the fact i didnt garner so much blind hatred or try to infringe on anyones free will. Let. It. Go.

September 29, 2011 at 9:35 am |
    • BRC

A very good sentiment, I've never understood why people become so incredibly hostile if someone else doesn't believe in their theory of the afterlife/supernatural. None of it can be proven, so any one belief is just as valid as another.

September 29, 2011 at 9:38 am |
    • Sean

@BRC
      I have to disagree. When you can trace back the lineage of a religion and see it’s nothing more than cobbled together from much older beliefs of many different people.(many with opposing views) It has no credibility. Do a little research on Christmas and you might understand. However I am more of the live and let live type. I’m an Atheist my Fiancé is a theist. The issue comes to a confrontation with one side (usually the theist) tries to force their belief on others through violence and repression. History overwhelmingly proves this.

September 29, 2011 at 10:06 am |
    • BRC

@Sean,
      I am also an Athiest, married to a Catholic. We have different beliefs on what happens when you die, but that doesn't get in the way of how we feel about each other (though it does get a bit touchy when you're dealing with children and what to do). I agree with you completely that religions are cobbled together out of whatever beliefs were important to the people at the time and have snowballed since the first shaman said he could talk to the one who makes the lightning come. But, I can say there's nothing, my wife can say there's God", and my pagan friend can say there is the "Earth Mother"; but until one of us dies none of us will really know the answer, and we're all okay with that. That's more the point that I was trying to make. People shouldn't be challenged by other people's beliefs, but I am all for being uncomfortable with religion (IMO big difference).

September 29, 2011 at 10:15 am |
    • MomOf3

@BRC – I'm only concerned with what people believe when they try to make it a law that I have to follow as well.

September 29, 2011 at 10:31 am |
    • BRC

@Momof3,
      Absolutely agree with you.

September 29, 2011 at 10:38 am |
    • Sean

@BRC
      Thank you for your civil response.

What you describe are agnostic views not an atheistic one. I understand there is no empirical evidence that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. My point was more to the religious side of it. We can prove in many cases that religion itself is just plain made up. Both to explain what we could not understand and to control society. I suppose I look at things in a more legal context. If the witness is not credible, nether then is his testimony. Add the lack of any physical evidence of the divine and all you get is myth and fairly tell. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. So logically one can say with as much certainty that there is no Loch Ness Monster, Grendel or Jack the pumpkin king that there is no god. I understand also that there is no final answer to your point because it’s a negative and therefore improvable. That alone is not a reason to believe or respect such a belief. I respect my Fiancé not her superstations.

The subject of children has also been a bit of a touchy one for us. We get along famously. But differ on how the children should be raise. I suggested a more moderate approach that teaches both views. That way the children will be better informed to make the decision of what they believe when they are older. My fiancé is of the mind to teach Christianity from birth. I.E. brainwashing. She is afraid they might stray otherwise. (if that doesn’t say it all.. nothing does) We’ve been together 6 years now.

September 29, 2011 at 11:48 am |
    • BRC

@Sean,
      Family, the child (the conversation never gets easier by the way, and I will honestly admit that I'm a little affraid that he will share her beliefs, adn my respect for personal freedom will mean I have to let him), and trying to be polite to people on these boards so that conversations can actually get somewhere has softend me a little bit. That being said, I think my wife is dead wrong, and if I thought there was any way to collect I would bet her on it. I also believe that organized religions are a net negative to the world, and we would all be better off itf they were abolished entirely. Unfortunately realism weighs down my hopes that that will ever happen.

September 29, 2011 at 11:59 am |
  2. Brian

While I believe in a God, among other things that have never been proven, I don't believe America is the greatest across the board. It has its pros and its cons, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

September 29, 2011 at 9:32 am |
  3. joe

What makes America the best country in the world? It's freedom and we Christians recognize that right. Too bad a lot of non-Christian Americans are now try to portrait Christians as the bad part of America. God does love every one in the world, but since American leaders understood the Biblical principle about that, we in turn enjoyed the freedom, or at least before the liberals hijacked it, and enjoyed to be in the world's greatest country. God bless you all.

September 29, 2011 at 9:28 am |
    • Rick

Yeah, it is liberals who are against freedom...

September 29, 2011 at 9:34 am |
    • Johnny

I like the Scandinavian countries.

September 29, 2011 at 9:45 am |
    • MomOf3

@Joe – pick up a few books about the Founding Fathers. You might actually learn what they believed and what they based our form of government on.

September 29, 2011 at 10:33 am |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

What a crock of poo. You have no idea what you're blathering about. The founding fathers separated church from state for good reason. Your religious beliefs are NOT the law of the land and no one is required to adhere to them.

Get an education. You are an embarrassment.

September 29, 2011 at 10:59 pm |
  4. William Demuth

Christians can NOT be Patriots.

Anyone who places loyalty to anything above their country is a treasonous parasite.

STOP home schooling, and shatter the cult of Christ!

September 29, 2011 at 9:26 am |
    • Ben

Please, go die for the country.

September 29, 2011 at 9:32 am |
    • William Demuth

I prefer to see that Christians die for it.

Send more to Afghanistan and Iraq so the camel herders can kill them.

September 29, 2011 at 9:42 am |
    • I'm Right....Get Used to It.

Count me as a treasonous parasite!!! Yay!! I would NEVER die for any country nor any god but I would kill anyone to protect my family as well as die for my wife and children. They are the only people on the planet that get my loyalty.

September 29, 2011 at 10:16 am |
    • William Demuth

I'm Right....Get Used to It.

So true.

One must choose his allegiances wisely. I accept the kids, but it is my experience that wives come and go!!!

September 29, 2011 at 10:53 am |
    • Haley Nicole

You are a sad sad child.

October 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm |
  5. ZarGoth

Definition of faith:

Not wanting to know what the truth is.

September 29, 2011 at 9:24 am |
  6. A different approach

Patriotism vs chauvinism? Perhaps less religious people are more used to "question" status quo issues, including types of patriotism, the US, our standing in the world etc. More realistic, not as rosey-eyed? Most citizens of this country will stand up for it and defend it when the time comes. But many won't, if the stakes are oil, corporate greed and the sort of misguided patriotism that has gotten us so munch into trouble lately. Iraq -WMD! Gitmo! Torture! Rendition without any due process! Is that really what America stands for?

September 29, 2011 at 9:24 am |
  7. Adam

What Christians readily recognize is that our nation was founded on Christian principles. That knowledge reinforces pride in our founding and equally confounds those who are unsettled by religion.

September 29, 2011 at 9:20 am |
    • ZarGoth

More confusion/propaganda; thanks!

Some of us are actually atheist & patriotic at the same time; get used to it & don't get lost in broad generalizations...

September 29, 2011 at 9:23 am |
    • HellBent

For those Christians that actually believe this, it highlights they're extreme ignorance of the founding of this country and the religious beliefs of the founding fathers. You can believe that this country was founded on Christianity all you want just as you can believe that the moon was made out of cheese – but that doesn't make it true.

September 29, 2011 at 9:23 am |
    • BRC

Actually it was founded on principles of respecting personal freedoms, empowering and putting resposibility on the populous (being a citizen means something), removing ultimate power from any single individual, limiting state based control in personal life, and the recognition and enforcement of a just social contract. All of those principles existed (in some form or another) long before Christianity. They are shared (sometimes) by Christianity, so there are parrallels, but not necessarily derived from.

September 29, 2011 at 9:25 am |
    • Correction

Founded on Christian principles? Maybe so, even though many founding fathers were not fundamentalist christians. In addition, the legal system is not based on christian principles. Our market system is NOT (what would Jesus say about Wall Street and cut throat capitalism?). And no, christians may not claim patriotism as their own domain. Many Americans are not fundamentalist or even religious and they love their country just the same. They focus on different frameworks, different values, and different priorities than the so-called flag waving patriots. Nobody should call less religious Americans "un-American", because that by itself is unAmerican. (that's how the Nazis and Stalinists singled out dissenters).

September 29, 2011 at 9:33 am |
    • demetri

Read BRC response. That should clarify things for you.

September 29, 2011 at 9:33 am |
    • TR in ATL

@HellBent, by the nature of your screen name, it looks like you've made some very serious decisions about your life. One day soon, you will face God, you will not have a chance to explain yourself, He already knows who you are. There is time for life change, but only you and God can make that happen. Read the Bible starting with the book of John. God will use it to transform your life. Stop falling for the cliches of this world and find out what God's promise is for you.

September 29, 2011 at 9:41 am |
    • T-dawg

Actually, given that the nation was founded on the ideals of freedom and the personal responsibility of the populace, I find it hard to credit that we are a Christian nation. This is because when the idea of personal responsibility for our actions was brought forth in Catholicism long ago by Pelagius, he was shot down as heretical and excommunicated. The church says that the only way to grace is through the intervention of God's messengers, i.e. the church, where Pelagius espoused the view that man could make or break his own salvation through his actions alone. Given that the church therefore professes we can't make it to heaven without their help, no matter how good and moral we are, and that our nation was founded on personal freedom and responsibility, I'd argue we are not, at root, a christian nation. I'm not saying christianity is wrong or bad, because I don't believe it is; I'm just stating that an important core of America is not present in the theology.

September 29, 2011 at 9:44 am |
    • Sean

“What Christians readily recognize is that our nation was founded on Christian principles”

Leave it to a Christian to rewrite history.

September 29, 2011 at 9:46 am |
    • Applause

@ TR in Atl. What if hellbend is jewish and reads the Torah. He would have to tell you that you are terribly mislead, that your god is only a fake copy of the old testament god, and that it is you who is "hell bent". Ok, it's really the Hindus who have a much much longer religious tradition than jews or christians combined. Theirs are the true gods. Or is it the Greeks and Zeus?
      I am getting confused now. Who's got the bigger religion? Show of hands please...

September 29, 2011 at 9:51 am |
  8. Reality

What makes this the greatest country in the world? Its hard working, caring, ultra-sacraficing citizens!!

One measure (and note the word god is not mentioned once):

An update (or how we are spending or how we have spent the USA taxpayers’ money to eliminate global terror and aggression):

-Operation Iraqi Freedom- The 24/7 Sunni-Shiite centuries-old blood feud currently being carried out in Iraq, US Troops killed in action, 3,480 and 928 in non combat roles as of 09/15/2011/, 102,522 – 112,049 Iraqi civilians killed as of 9/16/2011/, mostly due to suicide bombers, land mines and bombs of various types, http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ and http://www.defenselink.mil/news/casualty.pdf

– Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan: US troops 1,385 killed in action, 273 killed in non-combat situations as of 09/15/2011. Over 40,000 Afghan civilians killed mostly due to the dark-age, koranic-driven Taliban acts of horror,

– Sa-dd-am, his sons and major he-nchmen have been deleted. Sa-dd-am's bravado about WMD was one of his major mistakes. Kuwait was saved.

– Iran is being been contained. (beside containing the Sunni-Shiite civil war in Baghdad, that is the main reason we are in Iraq. And yes, essential oil continues to flow from the region.)

– North Korea is still u-ncivil but is contained.

– Northern Ireland is finally at peace.

– The Jews and Palestinians are being separated by walls. Hopefully the walls will follow the 1948 UN accords. Unfortunately the Annapolis Peace Conference was not successful. And unfortunately the recent events in Gaza has put this situation back to “squ-are one”. And this significant stupidity is driven by the mythical foundations of both religions!!!

– – Fa-na–tical Islam has basically been contained to the Middle East but a wall between India and Pakistan would be a plus for world peace. Ditto for a wall between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

– Timothy McVeigh was exe-cuted. Terry Nichols escaped the death penalty twice because of deadlocked juries. He was sentenced to 161 consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole,[3][7] and is incarcerated in ADX Florence, a super maximum security prison near Florence, Colorado. He shares a cellblock that is commonly referred to as "Bombers Row" with Ramzi Yousef and Ted Kaczynski

– Eric Ru-dolph is spending three life terms in pri-son with no par-ole.

– Jim Jones, David Koresh, Kaczynski, the "nuns" from Rwanda, and the KKK were all dealt with and either eliminated themselves or are being punished.

– Islamic Sudan, Dar-fur and So-malia are still terror hot spots.

– The terror and tor-ture of Muslims in Bosnia, Kosovo and Kuwait were ended by the proper application of the military forces of the USA and her freedom-loving friends. Ra-dovan Karadzic was finally captured on 7/23/08 and is charged with genocide, crimes against humanity and violations of the law of war – charges related to the 1992-1995 civil war that followed Bosnia-Herzegovina's secession from Yugoslavia.

The capture of Ratko Mladić: (Serbian Cyrillic: Ратко Младић, pronounced [râtkɔ mlǎːditɕ], born 12 March 1943[1][2]) is an accused war criminal and a former Bosnian Serb military leader. On May 31, 2011, Mladić was extradited to The Hague, where he was processed at the detention center that holds suspects for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).[3] His trial began on 3 June 2011.

– the bloody terror brought about by the Ja-panese, Na-zis and Co-mmunists was with great difficulty eliminated by the good guys.

September 29, 2011 at 9:20 am |
    • Correction

And your point?

September 29, 2011 at 9:37 am |
    • Cedar Rapids

Dont forget people like Saddam were friends of the US before they became the enemey of the US. The US has no issue with keeping or putting dictators in charge if it is in the 'national interest' to do so.

September 29, 2011 at 9:38 am |
  9. ObvUsername

True Christians do not need to display the trappings of religion – they are simply confident in their beliefs and don't need to wear a billboard that says "I'm a Christian!". True patriots do not need to display the trappings of patriotism (i.e., the American Flag) – they also do not need to wear a billboard that says "I'm a patriot!" The people who criticize their neighbors for not being patriotic just because they don't hang a flag in my window, or don't wear a flag pin, or don't say America is the best at everything all the time and anything else is treason...these people ARE NOT patriots – they're IDOLATERS.

September 29, 2011 at 9:19 am |
    • Applause

Well said !!! If I remember right those who carry their beliefs on their chest (or "billboard") were called - Pharisees– by no other than Jesus.
      Your comment, Obv.., allows all Americans to be religious or not, to be patriots in their own rights. And it's about individual rights, is it not? It's not about religion being right or wrong, or who 'owns' the bigger patriotism.

September 29, 2011 at 9:43 am |
    • MomOf3

Good comment Obv! I can love this country without the need to shout it from the mountaintop...

September 29, 2011 at 10:40 am |
  10. Melissa

Yet more religious lies. Its just proof that believing in myth is a bad thing.

September 29, 2011 at 9:11 am |
    • TR in ATL

Melissa, I hate to think about the day when you will face God. He'll ask you about your words, all you've read about 'religion' and your decision to turn your back on Him. You only get one chance, there's no do-over. He will turn His back on you if you don't change your views and your eternity will be hell. There is time, start exploring these 'myths' and see how God will transform you. It's His promise. He will never let you down.

September 29, 2011 at 9:26 am |
    • BRC

@TR in ATL,
      AS someone who also believes it is also all mythology, I will have no problem facing god if I find out I'm wrong. I will know that I lead a good life, and that I was unwilling to believe in something that made no appearnce, and had no affect on my life or the world around me. If "He" has a problem with that, then I don't want his approval anyway.

September 29, 2011 at 9:30 am |
    • The Fible

@TR in ATL – I would think about the day when you die and....you are dead. Nothing else. Ain't that gonna be a let down for all the fun you could have had.

September 29, 2011 at 9:33 am |
    • Michael

Melissa,
      I've never died so I can't tell you what happens or what awaits you. I can only love others and not judge them. Have a rockin day.

September 29, 2011 at 9:49 am |
    • LOL

TR in atl: what are you smoking, TR? Do you have a direct line to "him"? Or are you simply delusional?

September 29, 2011 at 10:08 am |
  11. glyder

the bible says if a nations people will turn to god he will heal that nation.not much chance here.the progressives in thier wisdom have become fools.

September 29, 2011 at 9:11 am |
    • Bob

The bible (lower case b on purpose) also says you're supposed to sell your daughters into slavery. I'll buy yours for $30. The grass needs cut.

September 29, 2011 at 9:17 am |
    • Bob

I also think it's funny that in your post about how "progressives" are so stupid, you misspell "their." Dumb as a box of rocks.

September 29, 2011 at 9:18 am |
    • LOL

at least the progressives can spell. Try it sometime, glyder.

September 29, 2011 at 9:57 am |
  12. Frankie

Take high taxes out and Italy is the best place on earth!

September 29, 2011 at 9:10 am |
    • BRC

I preferred Greece, the food was much better (though they do have that whole utterly bankrupt thing going on)

September 29, 2011 at 9:28 am |
  13. Erik

So nine in 10 isn't a majority?

September 29, 2011 at 9:09 am |
    • Ahhhhhh

Did the article claim it wasn't? Do you realize the results of two separate questions were put into the same sentence?

September 29, 2011 at 9:25 am |
    • Amy

You're missing the difference between people who think America is better than _or_ equal to every other country (9 out of 10) and the people who think America is only equal to but _not_ better than the best countries in the world (the majority).

September 29, 2011 at 9:30 am |
    • Sundaypostman

A majority of Americans believe that there are countries equal to USA, but 90% say that there is no GREATER country than USA.

September 29, 2011 at 9:38 am |
  14. Jilly

Would it be accurate to say that Christians are retarded?

September 29, 2011 at 9:07 am |
  15. Colin

Those who so readilly supplicate themselves to non-existent sky gods will also more readilly bow before a flag. Give the simpletons a god to believe in or a flag to wave and they will gleefully march to their own deaths for you in any war or social conflict.

September 29, 2011 at 9:03 am |
    • Jilly

Did you find that in the bottom of your Cheerio box?

September 29, 2011 at 9:05 am |
    • Sean

Exactly Colin.

September 29, 2011 at 9:08 am |
    • TR in ATL

Rather than sitting at a keyboard, typing your self-righteous rhetoric, I suggest that you pick up a Bible and read the book of John. It will transform your life. No one else can do it for you, but if you invest the time, God will reward you beyond belief. It's His promise.

September 29, 2011 at 9:21 am |
    • Ahhhhhh

Santa Clause also promises to bring you toys if you're good.

September 29, 2011 at 9:27 am |
    • Mike

There is some truth in that. People who work at being thankful for things are more likely to be thankful for their country.

September 29, 2011 at 9:32 am |
    • Steve

@ TR in ATL.... You sound very ignorant for your comment. Do you not realize that many Atheists are actually very knowledgeable of the bible? I was raised Christian for 20 years and was disillusioned just like you. I have read John. Many times. I have read the bible, many times. I have progessed past the fairy tales of religion and live in a much better place now. Open your mind.

September 29, 2011 at 9:33 am |
  16. sardukar

so if you are atheist then you are not patriot ???!!

September 29, 2011 at 9:02 am |
    • Jilly

If you are not a war mongering republican, then you're not a patriot. Difference?

September 29, 2011 at 9:03 am |
    • Sean

@ sardukar
      Not at all.
      People tend to confuse patriotism with blind faith. You can love your country and still not blindly believe it to be the best or perfect. If anything the ‘study’ shows those who require evidence for their beliefs to once again have the most rational outlook.

September 29, 2011 at 9:13 am |
  17. Jilly

I love America. America is the most ungodly place on earth. God Creator I'm talking

September 29, 2011 at 9:02 am |
  18. Woodrow

There is no god so why are we even having this discussion....

September 29, 2011 at 8:59 am |
    • Pokydoke

Because people like to fool themselves.

September 29, 2011 at 9:13 am |
  19. Tim59

Do Christians in other countries believe that America is the greatest country?

September 29, 2011 at 8:58 am |
    • Chris

Does it really matter?

September 29, 2011 at 9:02 am |
    • Jake

Yes, it does matter.

September 29, 2011 at 9:15 am |
    • Sean

Yes Chris I’d say it does. Theist always believe their god is on their side. So what happens when both sides believe in god?

September 29, 2011 at 9:17 am |
  20. Jilly

I just love to hug Christians. Nothing like hugging a hypocrite that thinks they're righteous. I get tingly all over!

September 29, 2011 at 8:58 am |