home
RSS
Thousands of children abused in Dutch churches over 65 years, inquiry says
December 16th, 2011

Thousands of children abused in Dutch churches over 65 years, inquiry says

By Joe Sterling, CNN

(CNN) - Thousands and thousands of children suffered from sexual abuse in the Dutch Roman Catholic Church over more than six decades, and about 800 "possible perpetrators" have been identified, an independent Commission of Inquiry said Friday.

"Several tens of thousands of minors have experienced mild, serious and very serious forms of inappropriate sexual behavior. Victims have often suffered for decades from the effects of abuse and have received acknowledgment of the fact," the panel says in its report. "This has caused problems for them, their immediate family and their friends, who require attention and sometimes professional counseling."

The report, which covers a period from 1945 to 2010, says "the scale" of the abuse "is relatively small in percentage terms, but is a serious problem in absolute numbers." The victims were under the responsibility of the range of people working in the church - priests, brothers, pastoral workers and lay persons, it says.

Read the full story here.
- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Catholic Church • Christianity • Church • Europe

1. kim

Amazing ! Again CNN hammers Catholics yet, never a peep on the orientation of the perps. These are older men, perps. These men feed off boys. Oh, I am so sorry but I was born this way, can’t help myself. CNN and the gay community continue to cover up for gays and gay lust. Atheists on this are mostly gay and here too everyone wants to cover up the fact that the majority of gays are atheist or agnostic. Yep, orientation. Perps not Catholics with Orientation towards abuse of young boys, orientation towards all forms of godlessness.

December 21, 2011 at 12:25 pm |
    • fred

I get the impression that you are perhaps the victim of abuse or some serious emotional event in your life. You are correct in that CNN pins the blame on the Church rather than the evil in man but, that is the agenda of those who control CNN. We all have agenda’s so it is important to be aware of that.
      Healing for me came from an understanding of man and evil thanks to the Bible. I gave my life to Jesus now I am a new person in Christ the things of old were washed away just as Jesus said they would be. It is freedom to have no hate or seek revenge and understand the purpose for your existence. Have you read the Bible? Give 1 John a shot and see what you think. Stay away from the old testament for little while as it shows the harsh side of man and attributes of God that require complete understanding of Gods love. Anyway, worked for me!

December 21, 2011 at 12:45 pm |
    • chief

re kim.... but the almighty catholic church hires them, harbors them, protects them, and moves them around, never turns them in to the authorities...... wake up ... the church is an accomplice to the abuse of kids as long as it does nothing about it

December 22, 2011 at 9:54 am |
  2. Amused

The church has molested people ?

December 19, 2011 at 4:58 pm |
    • chief

no the church didnt.... but that catholic church allowed it, and its members are accomplices to the crime as far as i am concerned....

December 20, 2011 at 9:33 am |
  3. derp

Clergy molesting children?

I'm shocked.

December 19, 2011 at 10:04 am |
    • chief

re derp..... its only about 6000 or so known cases... you need to lighten up, boyscouts, protestants, teachers, coaches are all guilty too..... EXCEPT THEY GO TO JAIL and dont hide under the skirts of cardinals

December 20, 2011 at 9:35 am |
    • gerald

Chief, there are an estimated 38million cases of child abuse in the US by about 7 million perpetrators. There are no where near 7 million in jail for this crime. The total US prison population is around 2 million for all crimes. . Guess what. Only a small percentage of all abusers are in prison.

December 20, 2011 at 2:30 pm |
    • chief

re gerald the almighty ped defender........ i have a real problem with the 38 million ..... i have a bigger problem with those who CLAIM to be of God and use that to abuse kids..... and i have the same problem with those hiding behind the curtains of the temple defending them while claiming to be of God..... ALSO... when some is convicted they serve time or are supposed to be monitored.... unlike the catholic church that moves or hides them so they can do it again....

December 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm |
    • gerald

What's the problem with the 38million? It's not my stat. Are you denying it? Supporting secular peds? Again I condemn every instance that a priest has molested a child.

December 20, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
    • chief

once again the ped defender gerald..... what part of my prior comment did you not understand or should i have written it in latin, take the beam out of your eye, your nothing more than an accomplice at this point... in case you dont understand how to read prior comments, this is the quote from mine .... "i have a real problem with the 38 million ..... i have a bigger problem with those who CLAIM to be of God and use that to abuse kids..... and i have the same problem with those hiding behind the curtains of the temple defending them while claiming to be of God....."

December 21, 2011 at 10:47 am |
    • geraldh

One thing we do agree on chiefy. You have problems. Mental ones.

December 21, 2011 at 11:33 am |
    • geraldh

By the way I do agree that anyone, priest, bishop, deacon, pope, who may have used their position in the church to abuse or cover up anyone who committed these acts should be punished. I have no problem saying this. But I also have a problem with people who cast aspersions on ALL priests, bishops, deacons, popes, as if accusations don't matter and you can just throw them out wherever you want and at whoever you want.

December 21, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
    • chief

re gerald... if your talking about me casting aspersions.... i dont... i just wish the church and the idiots that defend it in the abuse scandal would all be imprisoned..... i never said ALL ... just the guilty and the accomplices.....

December 21, 2011 at 11:33 pm |
    • gerald

No you never say all but you sure use a broad brush in pointing fingers at everyone in the Church. Shall I quote you? The fact is that the majority of priests have not been involved in this. But you have little use for facts and statistics as proven by your claim that priests don't go to jail but other peds do. It is clear that this is rarely the case. Millions of peds and only maybe 100,000 in jail. Probably much less than that.

December 22, 2011 at 2:18 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... my broad brush paints with vomit and bile a picture of a church and its ped protecting people that ignore the FACT that so called men of God abuse children....

December 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm |
    • gerald

You claim to be a man of god yet lie and accuse and act like a pompus jerk. Common let's meet and see if you will accuse me like you have on this board. Where you at a h o l e. I gave you my address below.

December 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm |
    • chief

re gerald the ped priest protector..... ok you got me... you can beat me up you pathetic sociiopath.....

December 23, 2011 at 11:15 pm |
    • chief

re gerald... hey ped protector... instead of wanting to harm me... do something about the ped priests in your church

December 23, 2011 at 11:17 pm |
    • geraldh

Haven't threatened you yet smart mouth. Just want to see if you are man enough to not hide behind that computer keyboard. Easy to spout lies and insults over a computer keyboard. You show that you are the coward i have said you are. Who taught you to insult and accuse for months as you have done to me. I have simply had enough of your vile accusations you filthy creep.

December 24, 2011 at 3:20 pm |
    • chief

re gerald the ped defender.... put your actions where your theo-spew is.... do somthing about the problem and you wont be an accomplice to any more abuses..... youll stand before God an be accountable for not standing up to this problem

December 24, 2011 at 5:26 pm |
    • geraldh

Chief claims I am an accomplice and should go to jail based on the months of exchanges we have had. I have given him my address and told him to turn me in. But like those who cover up this crime he won't turn me in. That would make him an accomplice by the very definition he has used for months on these boards. The reality however is that he knows he is a wack job. A nut case. Luney tunes.

December 26, 2011 at 12:27 pm |
    • geraldh

He sits behind a keyboard as a coward though my guess is his address is a mental hospital.

December 26, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
  4. Abused

There is great ugliness and sin in the world. Horrific crimes against humanity and against children. This is because the world is filled with people. People who are human and subject to their base desires and impulses. It is horrible to think that among all living beings, only humans are capable of such viciousness and evil intent. Faith is the intention to believe that there is something beyond this world of touch and feel that is guiding human destiny. Belief that man can be more, be greater than the sum of all his parts; he can transcend his base nature and be better. This belief is faith in God. Faith that God loves men although men do not merit His love. Faith that men can invite God to change their character, to help them to aspire to be giving and loving rather than selfish and taking. I have experienced much of the evil that man is capable. I have also witnessed the great good men can achieve through faith. I have experienced the changing, healing power of that faith in my own life. Can God be proved? No. But I CHOOSE to believe.

December 18, 2011 at 1:51 pm |
    • chief

so by all of that, are you saying your a catholic and this is part of life ?

December 19, 2011 at 8:21 am |

Chief,

The problem is not exclusively a "Catholic" one except for people like you that can't reason and understand. God bless ya man.

December 19, 2011 at 4:57 pm |
    • chief

re gerald the defender..... all those victoms have names.... and they are kids .... and the guilty are men ... so called of God.... and protected by the church.... hell train will be full one day with the peds and their defenders....

December 19, 2011 at 5:14 pm |
    • gerald

Chief, do you claim to be God and judge? It would seem so. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Of course we know that the bible says "any man who says he has no sin is a liar". Do you dare say that chief?

December 19, 2011 at 6:34 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... never dared claimed to be without sin, never claimed to protect priests, never claimed to judge as if i were God, ..... but you do honor the peds and the church that protects them..... you realize that people on the blogs see you as a ped enabler.... go find a mirror and look at the enabler

December 20, 2011 at 9:28 am |
    • gerald

More lies chiefy. I have never honored a priest who has abused children. NEVER. I have honored those who have not. Your deragned.

December 20, 2011 at 2:31 pm |
    • chief

You honor them by deflecting the truth, the topics about them, and diverting the topics to other sick fools.... when it comes down to it, when you refer to those who have suffered abuse as "a few thousand who ..... ." it tell me you care more about the catholic church and protecting it than the victoms themselves....

December 20, 2011 at 2:42 pm |
    • gerald

"i have a real problem with the 38 million ..... i have a BIGGER PROBLEM with those who CLAIM to be of God and use that to abuse kids."

Here chief says that the 38 million count LESS than the 6000. Pretty clear chief.

December 20, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
    • chief

re gerald the ped defender...... so i think this topic is about the peds in the catholic church.... you defend them so strongly, it possible means a few things to me....

December 21, 2011 at 10:49 am |
    • chief

this 38 million arent catholic priest of which people think are men of God and others will do anything to hide their ped secrets....

December 21, 2011 at 10:56 am |
    • geraldh

so let me finish your thought. "so they don't count as much". That is how you finish my posts chief. By adding your own personal lies and distortions to them. But you feel justified in doing so. Again you are a liar. Show me ONE case where I have said peds are okay. Show me one case where I have said the coverup is fine. I have condemned both over and over and you still lie. You are a liar at heart and can't help it. God does not like liars more than pedophiles.

December 21, 2011 at 11:37 am |
    • chief

i welcome hell if heaven wanting justice for kids is wrong..... your an accomplice.... nothing more

December 21, 2011 at 11:35 pm |
    • gerald

Why don't you send the cops to my door moron. You supposedly have the evidence to convict me by what I have posted online. To accuse me of being an accomplice to peds is a vile and disgusting accusation. Let me know where you live before your going to make such an accusation bigot.

December 22, 2011 at 2:21 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... your an accomplice to ped priest due to your apparent regard of the church over little kids that have been abused.... those kids have names, parents, and lives ruined by so called men of God... and people like you always redirect away from the issue.... and yes i will let you know where i live...... Vianney Renewal Center in Dittmer, Mo

December 22, 2011 at 2:53 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... why dont you just turn yourself in

December 22, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
    • gerald

Why don't you shut your hole a h o l e.

December 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm |
    • gerald

You've got my address jerk face. If you think there is enough on these boards to convict me send the cops you moron otherwise shut the h e l l up coward.

December 23, 2011 at 2:23 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... so name calling.... ha ... a good catholic that you are can recite all the latin BS you want but get buzzed up at the little things..... the kind of catholics that abuse kids or kill in the name of God? get a life you sick fool

December 23, 2011 at 11:13 pm |
    • chief

re gerald... i would have bet your address was Vianney Renewal Center in Dittmer, Mo.

December 23, 2011 at 11:20 pm |
    • geraldh

I'll bet your address is a psych ward.

December 24, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
    • chief

re gerald... psych ward would be better than club ped.....

December 24, 2011 at 5:27 pm |
  5. Dodney Rangerfield

After 65 years the child got older.

December 18, 2011 at 7:54 am |
  6. chief

if i were that idiot priest gerald that posts or that other dolt catholocclown i would be redirecting the topic to boy scouts or teachers or penn states football coaches.... oh yeah that coach is in jail

December 17, 2011 at 5:12 pm |
    • Hamster12

Great point! Yes, those Boy Scouts and college coaches- preaching their false doctrine- something about citizenship and sportsmanship all the while abusing kids. Not one good thing or person has ever come out of either organization. Wasn't Gerald Ford an Eagle Scout. Wow! I'll bet he was abused too! I'll bet he was a false prophet, maybe even the anti-Christ or anti- President or something like that.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to bash those Boy Scouts and coaches- yea- always knew there was something smarmy about both groups.

Now- let's see that idiot priest gerald and that catholic clown answer to this one. Yea. We sure did make great arguements, huh, Chief? huh?

December 18, 2011 at 10:57 am |
    • chief

ha ha ... your just annoyed that i took the catholic talking points away from you.... i get sick of catholics who redirect the abuse topic or LIE it down or point the fingers at other groups..... other groups dont hide the peds... they put them in jail... and other groups dont claim to be men of God.... you must be one of those troll priests that put stuff on the blogs.....

December 19, 2011 at 8:24 am |
    • gerald

Chief rants at the few thousand victims of Catholic priests. Certainly these victims deserve attention and the actions of these priests I condemn wholeheartly. But he ignores the 38 million other victims of abuse in this country and sticks out his chest like he has done something. WHAT CHIEF! What have you done for victims of abuse????? Children whom you claim to care so much for Chief? Have you given a dollar. Have you gone to a meeting? Have you written a letter to your congressman? No you have just lied about gerald "the priest". Pretty sad.

December 19, 2011 at 5:01 pm |
    • chief

re gerald the ped defender.... what i have given or what i have written or meetings does not change the facts that there are so called men of God ( and many of them ) that should be put away but hidden by what some call a church.... and for people like you, your denial and deflection make you nothing more than an accomplice..... why dont you do something about it yourself .... you are catholic.... if i were catholic i would quit unless i were a priest or a ped

December 19, 2011 at 5:12 pm |
    • gerald

Chief, I am not Catholic because of priests. I am Catholic because of Jesus Christ. Judas was a betrayer, Peter a denier, 11 out of 12 left him at the cross. I remain in his Church no matter those who betray him. You of coruse exalt yourself above everyone else and puff your chest out as suppierior to everyone. I have not denied anything on these boards and continue to condemn any actions of any pedophiles. You of course have accused me of abusing children because your venom for anyone who is Catholic has no bounds. Lying is not above you at all. It is you.

December 19, 2011 at 6:37 pm |
    • chief

re gerald... i never said you abused kids.... i said you are as guilty.... your comments make me want to puke.... that i worry about a few thousand abused by priests..... those kids have names, they have lives, and unlike the others, they are victoms of so called men of God and a church that defends them..... so by your comments, you defend them....

December 20, 2011 at 9:32 am |
    • chief

re gerald..... what a sad commentary.... read your own pathetic, elitist, condescending, theo-tard, catholic comment..... as if i these thousands are like ants one would step on at a picnic.... you catholics scream all your hipocracy about abortion and then discard all these kids as casualties of war of the priests and satan...... you said.... "Chief rants at the few thousand victims of Catholic priests. Certainly these victims deserve attention and the actions of these priests I condemn wholeheartly"..... I RANT ABOUT A FEW THOUSAND VICTIMS..... and oh greatness of you .... THEY CERTAINLY DERSERVE ATTENTION..... mighty damn catholic of you to bright that point up.....

December 20, 2011 at 10:02 am |
    • gerald

My point was clear. You give them ALL the attention. They deserve attention, no more, no less than the other nearly 38 million victims who have names and faces to. It is your pathetic prejudice that keeps this issue from being the broad issue it needs to be focusing on a sic perverted society. So cut with your stupid theatrics.

December 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm |
    • chief

its ok gerald.... its only a few thousand kids ( IN THIS CASE ) who have been abused by priests..... i guess they dont matter since there have been so many others

December 20, 2011 at 2:44 pm |
    • gerald

Nowhere did I say they don't matter. Above you say "I have a problem with the 38 million". I guess they don't matter because you deny the number and don't talk about them EVER.

December 20, 2011 at 3:42 pm |
    • chief

re ped defender gerald.... i dont talk about the 38 million because it isnt the topic.... i talk about these so-called men of God and the idiots that protect them ..... so go ahead and talk about the 38 million again, your just making a pathetic attempt to redirect people away from the fact the church protects them and so do people like you....

December 21, 2011 at 10:52 am |
    • geraldh

Chiefy,

God bless you. I hope you get the medication you need soon.

December 21, 2011 at 11:39 am |
    • chief

Re gerald.... i hope they catch you if you are what we all think you are

December 21, 2011 at 11:36 pm |
    • gerald

Present the evidence to the cops. You have all of it from my posts. I'll even give you my address so you can send them after me. To accuse someone as you have me is vile and shows that you are evil to the core. I dare you give me your address magot.

December 22, 2011 at 2:23 pm |
    • gerald

Your nothing more than a coward hiding behind a keyboard making bold statements.

December 22, 2011 at 2:24 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... better hit that confessional this weekend.... i am no coward, i dont defend the abusers of kids.... and i already have your address..... im sure your there often Vianney Renewal Center in Dittmer, Mo

December 22, 2011 at 2:57 pm |
    • gerald

Then give me you address chicken sh it. I live at 700 10th st. NW. Minneapolis. Stop hiding behind a keyboard and see if you man enough to call me a ped to my face.

December 23, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
    • chief

re gerald..... you are a fool if this is your real address..... i have nothing else for you..... other than you need serious help

December 23, 2011 at 11:08 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... your nothing more than a sick fool that defends peds hiding as a catholic/.................

December 23, 2011 at 11:11 pm |
    • chief

re gerald.... did they teach you those dirty words at the Vianney Renewal Center in Dittmer, Mo.

December 23, 2011 at 11:21 pm |
    • geraldh

Again you are a coward hiding behind the keyboard. You accuse me of being an accomplice of harming children in this vile way they point the finger at me when i get sick of your filthy accusations. I have had enough.

December 24, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
    • chief

re gerald... you are an accomplice due to you lack of action....

December 24, 2011 at 5:27 pm |
    • geraldh

What are you actions chiefy. You claim you have enough on me to put me in jail. Go ahead, you know where I live. No the real problem with you is you are a coward with a hate filled heart who sets himself up as judge and jury based on the lies you have formulated in your own head and justify by believing that you care about children when you do nothing for them. Turn me in fat boy.

December 26, 2011 at 12:30 pm |
  7. GusStevens

Only white countries such as Holland are having mass immigration and "assimilaton" imposed on them

It is genocide.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

"Anti-racism" is a genocidal assault on white children.

December 17, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
  8. HeavenSent

Heaven sent us tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, and famines, plus cancers, typhoid, meningitis, lupus, and other horrible diseases that cause horrid suffering and death to millions of people worldwide.

And then he wants to torture you in hell forever if you suspect that he doesn't exist, even given that there is no specific evidence for his existence and that he apparently hasn't shown his face for at least 2000 years if ever.

Wow, god must be quite the cruel, evil jerk. To be polite.

December 17, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Phony heavensent, I must have won an argument with another of your phony handles. Hence, why you are now posting as me.

Still walking in darkness phony heavensent?

Amen.

December 17, 2011 at 12:45 pm |
  9. Reality

Another huge nail in the coffin lid of the RCC as:

Recognizing the flaws, follies and frauds in the foundations of Islam, Judaism and Christianity, the "bowers", kneelers" and "pew peasants" are converging these religions into some simple rules of life e.g. "Do No Harm" . No koran, bible, clerics, nuns, monks, imams, evangelicals, popes, ayatollahs, rabbis, professors of religion or priests needed or desired.

Ditto for houses of "worthless worship" aka mosques, churches, basilicas, cathedrals, temples and synagogues.

December 16, 2011 at 11:32 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Jesus Christs' truth versus man made lies incorporated in these false churches forbidding their priests and nuns to marry.

Amen.

December 17, 2011 at 12:25 pm |
  10. The Truth

David Johnson. Thank you for telling the cold truth. It's really a breath of fresh air to hear someone say what Christian rather not hear. Thank you. I completely agree.

December 16, 2011 at 10:50 pm |
  11. David Johnson

Yep! I can hear the Dutch clergy now: "Thank you Jesus for this child we are about to violate.
    We will be confessing this sin, bright and early on Monday. Thank you for dying for our sins."

Doesn't this make Jesus an enabler? How many Hail Marys and Our Fathers does it take to wipe the raping of a child off the books?

This Christianity thing is something. One group wants to rule the world and another wants to diddle the world's boys.

I hope the clergy didn't use condoms. I hear that is a big sin to the Catholics.

Don't give me that "less than 1% of priests are pedophiles" argument. I think the Dutch findings will cause that stat to need recalculation. And remember the less than 1% (or whatever) is a stat on predator priests that are known.

Think about it. If there really was a Jesus and this was His church, would He really allow decades of abuse? Wouldn't that make Him pretty muchly useless?

Good thing we can rule out useless and just accept Jesus was and is and ever shall be, a myth.

Cheers!

Cheers!

December 16, 2011 at 7:53 pm |
    • Ze Pewp

Hey DJ,
      Ya know what constipation is called in my Germany ? It's "far-from-poopin". Sounds kinda Dutch, don't ya think ?
      For more tasteless jokes, see the National Council of Catholic Bishops, aka the Center for Pedophile Protection, USA.

December 16, 2011 at 8:11 pm |
    • The Truth

December 16, 2011 at 10:51 pm |
    • HeavenSent

David, you're something and I'm not thinking positively about your substance. Jesus Christ's teachings have nothing to do with man made rules and regulations.

Amen.

December 17, 2011 at 12:26 pm |
    • David Johnson

@HeavenSent

We are talking an almighty god here. The Catholic Church is said to be His church. Just as a CEO of a company is responsible for its employee's conduct, how much more should this be true of an all knowing, all powerful, all present god?

Things like money grubbing Evangelicals and boy raping priests are the best proof possible, that god does not exist. Perhaps Nietzsche was right when he said, " God is dead".

Cheers!

December 17, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
  12. John

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6PxnvaySw&w=640&h=360]

December 16, 2011 at 5:39 pm |
    • .....

TRASH ALERT AGAIN – don't bother viewing this garbage, click the report abuse link to get rid of this TROLL!

December 16, 2011 at 5:41 pm |
  13. Hamster12

Yup, the Dutch are racist, the Italians and French don't bathe, Catholics abuse kids. Yup Yup, 'bout sums it up there Otis.

December 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Yes Hamser12, I'd say these egotistical pagans that want life to go their way are on the same side as the non-believers.

Amen.

December 17, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
  14. hippypoet

any money this is going to become a anti drug move before anything gets handled about the child abuse.... they will use this as a smoke screen, or else you would have heard of this many times over again. just a theory – lets see how is plays out.

December 16, 2011 at 4:01 pm |
    • Nickelback Sucks

The catholic church is merely a catalyst for pedophiles to act out their fantasies.

December 16, 2011 at 6:15 pm |
    • Nickelback Sucks

I simply do not see what point it is you're trying to make about this turning into another "war on drugs."

December 16, 2011 at 6:17 pm |
    • HeavenSent

hippypoet, throughout the Bible Jesus warns us many times about wolves in sheep's clothing ...

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Matthew 7:6

Amen.

December 17, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
  15. AvdBerg

For a better understanding of the history of abuse in the churches, universities, etc., etc., we invite you to read the articles ‘Se_ual Abuse in the Churches’, ‘Se_ual Abuse ~ Vatican Involvement’ and ‘Pope’s envoy to run discredited Catholic order’, listed on our website http://www.aworlddeceived.ca

Also, the articles ‘The Mystery Babylon’ and ‘Popes and the Princes of This World’ will give you a better understanding of the history of the Catholic Church and the foundation it was built on.

All of the other pages and articles listed on our website explain how this whole world has been deceived as confirmed by the Word of God in Revelation 12:9. The Bible is true in all things and is the discerner of every thought and the intent of the heart (Hebrews 5:12). The truth is that the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (1 Cor. 2:14). This is why we call all of mankind to repentance.

Seek, and ye shall find (Matthew 7:7).

December 16, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • .....

CULT TROLL ALERT – click the report abuse link to get rid of this TROLL – they are only here to sell their website and book that is full of LIES!

December 16, 2011 at 3:53 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Actually .... , you're mixing up the false teachings of man with Jesus Christ's truth. Jesus will handle all those that falsely preach His truth.

[Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Matthew 23:33

Amen.

December 17, 2011 at 12:40 pm |
    • EvolvedDNA

heaven sent..what then are the false teachings of man.. you do not know what Jesus truth is do you, so how can you tell what the differences are ? in fact do you anything other than how to copy scripture from a bible that has to be interpreted for you to understand.

December 18, 2011 at 5:37 pm |
  16. Ungodly Discipline

There are still Dutch people? And what in the world would a black kid be doing there??

December 16, 2011 at 3:32 pm |
    • Clayton

Being abused, most likely. Next!

December 16, 2011 at 4:31 pm |
  17. Clayton

The Dutch are racist and child abusers. Got it. Just because they might be liberal in some areas does not automatically change their culture that is infused with Catholicism and racism left over from the old days.
    Can anyone say "Zwarte Piet is a racist symbol" in the Netherlands? No. You will be arrested and / or treated very harshly.
    Can anyone stop the Catholic Church with their instltutionalized child molestation?
    Only if people are going to protect children intelligently.
    A "black" child is at the most danger in the Netherlands it would appear.

December 16, 2011 at 1:08 pm |