home
RSS
Man questioned in New York City firebomb attacks
The attacks resulted in damage but no injuries, the New York Police Department said.
January 3rd, 2012

Man questioned in New York City firebomb attacks

New York (CNN) - Authorities said Tuesday they believe a single arsonist may be responsible for a weekend series of fire bombings in one New York City neighborhood, adding that they are investigating the incidents as possible hate crimes.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters that officials are questioning a man who may have hurled the Molotov cocktails, made with explosive liquids and Frappuccino bottles from Starbucks, at an Islamic center and a Hindu place of worship on Sunday.

Read the full story on the investigation into the fire bombings
- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Crime • New York

1. Iqbal Khan

The New York Times is Misleading the Public on Iran

By Robert Naiman

January 9, 2012 at 10:21 pm |
  2. HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN

WHAT, YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT RELIGION SOLVED PROBLEMS?

January 3, 2012 at 11:32 pm |
  3. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

I support abortion and stem cell research.

God does not exist.

January 3, 2012 at 9:10 pm |
  4. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things
    The fullness of God
    Made available to all mankind
    By the Lord and savior
    Jesus Christ

January 3, 2012 at 8:52 pm |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

PLEASE stop using my name you newb troller!!

Look, I believe in prayer. Satan is my father. I am not proud of that but he is still an Angel and our Lord God loves him. Pray for him. Pray for Satan.

January 3, 2012 at 9:05 pm |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Hey you two! This is MY name! Really! It's on my birth certificate. My parents wanted to name me "Moon Karma Cornflakes Hugger," but they chose this one instead.

January 4, 2012 at 4:01 am |
  5. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer helps everything.
    Satan is my father and brother and lover.
    He once loved God, but like many, to forgive is hard like a long hard kok.
    Please pray for God and Satan. It helps.
    Truth, I have been working my way in slowly with simple messages about prayer.
    Truth, What I truly enjoy is pis.sing on people and drinking sl.ut blood.
    Prayer will help. Pray with me. Prayer, that is what important in life. Prayer.

January 3, 2012 at 8:23 pm |
    • An inconvenient truth

when the fullness of sin is complete the sinner no matter how much he wants attention – dies

January 3, 2012 at 8:50 pm |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Cool, you died but yet you can type! Nice effort.

January 3, 2012 at 9:06 pm |