home
RSS
Worshipers get tattoos for Lent
March 3rd, 2012

Inking for Jesus: Dozens of church members take Lenten tattoo challenge

By Dan Merica, CNN

(CNN)-– In a hip, artsy, area of Houston, a hip, artsy pastor is taking an unorthodox approach to Lent.

Standing in front of his congregation at Ecclesia Church, a congregation he admits is different - more diverse, more urban - than many evangelical churches - Chris Seay encouraged them to do so something he said combines the ideas of sacrifice and devotion that mark the Lenten season, the 40-day lead up to Easter.

He asked them to get tattoos. Specifically, he asked congregants to get a tattoo corresponding with one of the Stations of the Cross, the collection of images that depict scenes in Jesus’ journey to his crucifixion.

“The tendency we have as Christians is to skip past Jesus’ suffering,” Seay said in an interview. “Not only do tattoos come with a bit of suffering, they are also an art form that has not fully been embraced.”

To help with the project, Seay enlisted Scott Erickson, artist-in-residence at his church. Erickson designed 10 distinct Stations of the Cross tattoos, leaving out four stations that Seay said changed in context when you are asking someone to get something permanently drawn on their body.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

The Stations of the Cross depict Jesus from his condemnation to the Resurrection.

The church is now displaying photographs of the tattoos in the church’s art gallery, in an exhibition called “Cruciformity: Stations on the Skin.”

Initially, Seay has hoped that enough people – 10– would sign up to fill each station of the cross. But his expectations were far exceeded.

Seay says that more than 50 people are now brandishing one of Erickson’s designs on their bodies.

Guadeloupe Rodriguez is among them. When Seay pitched the tattoo idea from the pulpit, Rodriguez’s wife squeezed his hand. “That is what you have been waiting for,” she said.

“I fell into some hard times in my past, hanging out with the wrong crowd … got into some pretty tough drugs,” said Rodriguez, who says he found Jesus at Ecclesia. “My aunt, though, on her deathbed, said to me, ‘You only have one God, one mom and one dad – you need to be straightening up for all three of them.”

Because of that experience, Rodriguez had the churches 10th station image, the resurrection, tattooed to his body. He felt that the two birds holding a suspended banner that read, “Rise Again,” perfectly fit his personal story.

“From the day my aunt said that to me, I relied on the Lord a lot to guide me in the right direction,” Rodriguez said. “I am where I am now because of God.”

Another member of Ecclesia, Joyce O’Connor, channeled her family when she was deciding what station of the cross to get tattooed onto her body. O’Connor, who has one biological child and two stepchildren, connected with the fourth station, Jesus meeting his mother.

“I am a mother and in just a minuscule way can relate to how Mary must have felt,” O’Conner said.

“The tattoo captured me and I love it,” she continued. “When I think of that image, I don’t feel tragedy or sadness because I know how the story ends and it makes me smile.”

This was O’Connor’s first “tat,” and she said this project has exemplified why she came to Ecclesia in the first place - acceptance, out-of-the-box thinking, diversity.

Margaret Feinberg, an evangelical Christian author, spoke at the gallery opening. She said she was taken by the “beautiful blend of art and flesh.”

“I remember standing in a small booth on an upper landing looking at everyone in the room,” Feinberg wrote in an e-mail. People “from every walk of life - exploring and celebrating this time of Lent - the scene took my breath away.”

According to Seay, such experiences deem the project a success. He admits to spending a lot of time dissuading individual congregants from getting tattoos after he announced the idea. People have to “know it is what they are supposed to do,” he said.

The design Seay choose for himself, the resurrection, which shows a tree growing from a coffin, like Rodriguez’s. On Seay’s tattoo, however, the initials of people he loves fill the tree’s leaves and his nickname for his grandfather – Papa – is carved into its stump.

Seay lost his grandfather, Robert Baldwin, last year. Baldwin had been a pastor in the Houston area for 60 years and Seay considered him his mentor. Though Seay still misses him desperately, the tattoo reminds him of a simple biblical message.

“Death,” he says, “comes from life.”

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

- Dan Merica

Filed under: Belief • Christianity • Texas • United States

1. Woody

From the Mayo Clinic Website:

Allergic reactions. Tattoo dyes — especially red dye — can cause allergic skin reactions, resulting in an itchy rash at the tattoo site. This may occur even years after you get the tattoo.
    Skin infections. Tattoos can lead to local bacterial infections, characterized by redness, swelling, pain and a pus-like drainage.
    Other skin problems. Sometimes bumps called granulomas form around tattoo ink — especially red ink. Tattooing can also lead to raised areas caused by an overgrowth of scar tissue (keloids).
    Bloodborne diseases. If the equipment used to create your tattoo is contaminated with infected blood, you can contract various bloodborne diseases, including hepat-itis B, hepat-itis C, tetanus and HIV — the virus that causes AIDS.
    MRI complications. Rarely, tattoos or permanent makeup may cause swelling or burning in the affected areas during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exams. In some cases — such as when a person with permanent eyeliner has an MRI of the eye — tattoo pigments may interfere with the quality of the image.

March 3, 2012 at 9:23 am |
  2. mcineri

sigh. another example of Christians just flat ignoring parts of the Bible. In leviticus 19:28 God says absolutely no tattoos. religion is awfully convenient when you simply ignore parts of it!

March 3, 2012 at 9:15 am |
    • ben

please observe my reply to joe's comment below. thanks.

March 3, 2012 at 9:22 am |
    • mcineri

thank you for proving my point. religion is convenient for people. if you truly believed the supposed word of God you would follow it to the letter. arent you worried about defying the word of God? how can you have any idea what God's opinion is on the matter? why would it be in the Bible if it wasn't supposed to be followed? did God send down a list of revisions of something?

March 3, 2012 at 9:26 am |
    • ben

christians believe that, in effect, yes! God did send down a list of revisions. his name was jesus, and he changed the way God connected with his people. this is a tough thing to describe on a cnn forum. people aren't necessarily the most level-headed when they're sitting anonymously behind a computer. there is an entire new testament that describes the concepts i've put forward. that is the best place to start if you're interested. but there have been volumes upon volumes of theology written about this. salvation by grace, not by the law, is a basic tenant of the faith.

March 3, 2012 at 9:45 am |
    • Adam

The passage you’re referring to, when read in context, seems to be forbidding the marking of one’s body in ceremonial expiation for the dead. Such customs were common among the pagan nations surrounding Israel (e.g., the Canaanites). It would be hasty exegesis to apply this passage to the modern art form of tattooing spoken about in this article.

March 3, 2012 at 9:58 am |
  3. Steve

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

March 3, 2012 at 9:12 am |
    • Samson

Wow, that's an incredible quote. Thanks for posting that.

March 3, 2012 at 9:39 am |
    • Christian

Yes we are all Atheists, as a matter of fact Christians were even called Atheists at one time. However, I simply don't believe in the image of God that you have constructed in your own mind. I believe in the God of the Old and New Testaments.

March 3, 2012 at 9:44 am |
  4. Fox me? Fox you!

Because what you do to your flesh leads to salvation? Boy these xians are not very smart.

March 3, 2012 at 9:09 am |
    • Worf

If you need to lump everyone into one column and make pithy remarks to feel better about yourself, then so be it. 🙂

March 3, 2012 at 9:14 am |
    • visitor

I can't believe a Pastor would ask people to permanently scar their skin. I can only imagine that permanent employment isn't at this top of this guy's priorities.

What happened to fasting?

March 3, 2012 at 9:21 am |
  5. Graham

I am from houston and have attended Ecclesia a few times, Chris is a wonderful pastor. I am a Christian and have many tattoos, most depicting my love for Christ or His love for me.

My tattoos are not pagan images, no pentagrams, no devils.

God doesn't hate tattoos.

March 3, 2012 at 9:05 am |
    • Samson

Really? Are you sure he doesn't hate tattoos? You've spoken to him? I suppose if your God doesn't mind us destroying the world around us then he wouldn't mind us desecrating our own bodies. I guess you're right.

March 3, 2012 at 9:11 am |
    • mcineri

leviticus 19:28, check it out

March 3, 2012 at 9:16 am |
    • gabe

you're an idiot.

March 3, 2012 at 9:16 am |
    • mcineri

have fun with that! im still right.

March 3, 2012 at 9:19 am |
    • ben

mcineri, please see my reply to joe's comment. thanks.

March 3, 2012 at 9:24 am |
    • Chris

What happens if someone is saved after they have a sleeve full of tats? Will God love him/her any less because he has a tatoo? I think not. I believe in the context of Leviticus, it applied to the time period and what was happening in the world then. As I understand it, most Pagans were getting tats referring to their Pagan gods and dieties. So, at that time, from the Christian standpoint, that would be a bad thing. Our God today is a New Testament God. In the Old Testament, God was full of wrath for His people because we would not listen and obey. That's why He sent His only son to die for our sins, as *Ben* put it, the ultimate sacrifice. I myself do not have a tatoo, but have many friends that do. It can be an expression of faith and also a way to invite others to follow and know Christ. Anyhow, just my perspective...

March 3, 2012 at 9:48 am |
    • Dani

No, not a sin. However, tattoos are sign of insecurity and needing everyone to 'see' your faith.

March 3, 2012 at 2:07 pm |
  6. letsgomets2012!

Most of the "Christians" I have met are worse than any Pharasee. This hoity toity bunch thinks they're the only ones going to heaven.

March 3, 2012 at 9:04 am |
    • justme

letsgomets; i could not find that verse in my bible, however GO Cubs must have been considered by Noah

March 3, 2012 at 9:21 am |
    • David

You've met lots of Pharisees have you?

March 4, 2012 at 1:44 am |
  7. Shannon Ivey

*Incredibly

March 3, 2012 at 9:02 am |
  8. Shannon Ivey

Wow. The anonymity of the internet makes people so incredible base, cruel, and self righteous. I think this is fantastic and for all of you haters on this thread. . .seek compassion.

March 3, 2012 at 9:01 am |
  9. Joe

Not only are tattoos extremely tacky - I will *not* go out with a girl who has one - but (and I'm not an ounce religious) doesn't the Bible say not to get tattoos.

Here, I looked it up: "You shall not [...] print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

March 3, 2012 at 9:01 am |
    • ben

it's important for those referencing a passage in leviticus as reason why christians should not get tattoos to realize the verse that precedes this one – it commands to not cut your hair or your beard. why don't christians follow these commands? well, paul spends a great deal of effort in the new testament (namely romans) convincing christ followers that they are under grace, not the law. the law refers mostly to the torah (the first five books of the old testament), which serve no purpose in purifying christians, as evidenced by the fact that we christians no longer sacrifice rams. christians believe christ's sacrifice was the ultimate, last sacrifice for all sins – past, present, and future. hence...grace...not law.

this seems to be a concept misunderstood by the majority commenting on this forum, christians and non-christians alike. hopefully this helps clarify.

p.s. i attend ecclesia, and it's a beautiful community.

March 3, 2012 at 9:21 am |
    • Christian

Ben, we cut our beards because of the lack of religious signifance that is ascribed to them. People used to cut their beards and make sacrifices, we clearly do not today. Now, if you were to cut your beard for religious purposes then that would be incorrect. Likewise, the mutilation of your flesh for religious purposes is contrary not only to the principle of this verse, but to others in the New Testament.

March 3, 2012 at 9:48 am |
  10. ted

I'm starting to think Texans are a little WHACO in general

March 3, 2012 at 8:48 am |
    • ksg0656

Look around sir, it isn't just Texans !!

March 3, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
  11. JaneS

Why not just get the kind that washes off eventually? Then you could make a statement and not mar your body

March 3, 2012 at 8:45 am |
    • rafael

Because these people are sick.

March 3, 2012 at 8:51 am |
    • letsgomets2012!

Why not get them done in henna?

You could even get a different one each week - no need to commit permanently to a tat.

March 3, 2012 at 8:58 am |
    • Ms.Fairfax

Because that isn't what they wanted to do. Why not just let people do what they feel is right for them and not offer up alternatives when clearly they don't want them?

March 3, 2012 at 9:16 am |
    • damian (station 8)

So... Do it then. I opted for the perminant one. Alot of people opted for none at all. its ok.

March 3, 2012 at 9:18 am |
    • Mike A.

Well, many of us already do it that way. It's called Ash Wednesday, and it stays on until we wash or rub it off our forehead 🙂

March 3, 2012 at 9:23 am |
  12. Thomas

God does not approve of us inking our bodies or piercing our whatever part of your body you think needs piercing. Our bodies are temples and should be treated with respect.

March 3, 2012 at 8:44 am |
    • Beverlee

Could not have said it better myself. Although I probably would have questioned the teachings of a pastor who doesn't know this already.

March 3, 2012 at 8:56 am |
    • damian (station 8)

wheather you love it, hate it or are any where in between... ...you're thinking about it. And if you are thinking about it, you`re thinking of Him. and probably talking to about Him too. Christians my prayer today is that you will join me in prayer for God to open the hearts and minds of those who arent, that they may know His love and grace. In Jesus name amen.

March 3, 2012 at 9:14 am |
    • gabe

idiot...

March 3, 2012 at 9:18 am |
    • gabe

moron

March 3, 2012 at 9:19 am |
  13. .

screw

March 3, 2012 at 8:42 am |
  14. Grey, Atlanta

Tattoos and piercings are forbidden in Judaism. Besides worshipping and idol and eating pork and shellfish, Christianity has now violated these commandments, too. So much for your Hebrew roots and for the whole Judeo-Christian BS you are preaching.

March 3, 2012 at 8:41 am |
    • letsgomets2012!

I think the understanding in Judaism is okay to pierce the skin...but not the cartilledge. Tattoos, I think, are verboten.

March 3, 2012 at 8:59 am |
  15. physnchips

We disobey so many things from Leviticus that I think the people citing it are either hypocritical or naive.

March 3, 2012 at 8:39 am |
    • rafael

So because other things are violated that makes it okay to violate this one too. Do I have that right?

March 3, 2012 at 8:53 am |
    • Worf

I think you are confused on Old Testament vs. New Testament.

March 3, 2012 at 10:07 am |
  16. Pinewalker

"Ye have heard that it bath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say Unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

Matthew 5:43-48

March 3, 2012 at 8:34 am |
    • Grey, Atlanta

Obama loves the Ayatollahs – perfect Christian!

March 3, 2012 at 8:42 am |
    • justme

and that is not republicans.

March 3, 2012 at 9:05 am |
  17. Reality

Only for the newbies:

Before getting that "forever" tatoo, carefully review the following:

JC's family and friends had it right 2000 years ago ( Mark 3: 21 "And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.")

Said passage is one of the few judged to be authentic by most contemporary NT scholars. e.g. See Professor Ludemann's conclusion in his book, Jesus After 2000 Years, p. 24 and p. 694

Actually, Jesus was a bit "touched". After all he thought he spoke to Satan, thought he changed water into wine, thought he raised Lazarus from the dead etc. In today's world, said Jesus would be declared legally insane.

Or did P, M, M, L and J simply make him into a first century magic-man via their epistles and gospels of semi-fiction? Most contemporary NT experts after thorough analyses of all the scriptures go with the latter magic-man conclusion with J's gospel being mostly fiction.

Obviously, today's followers of Paul et al's "magic-man" are also a bit on the odd side believing in all the Christian mumbo jumbo about bodies resurrecting, and exorcisms, and miracles, and "magic-man atonement, and infallible, old, European/Utah white men, and 24/7 body/blood sacrifices followed by consumption of said sacrifices. Yummy!!!!

So why do we really care what a first century CE, illiterate, long-dead, insane, preacher man would do or say?

March 3, 2012 at 8:32 am |
    • Quoting

LOL. Who Bart Eharmn.

Gospels were written to close to the time of Jesus to become legend. No doubt the apostles thought and believed about Jesus what the NT says

March 3, 2012 at 8:38 am |
    • Pinewalker

It is hard to get 2 people to agree on anything yet you want me to believe that all of Christianity that has stood the test of thousands of years was the conjuring conspiracy of 12 men and their cohorts? At best it would have been a passing fad lasting 50 years or less. Not even the mighty Roman empire could kill them all off and ended up bowing to it. Seems beyond science to explain such unusual power of just 12 (or 13) mere mortals.

March 3, 2012 at 8:47 am |
    • Samson

@Pinewalker. I suppose you could say the same about Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, Sikhism, and hundreds of other religions right? It really is easy to explain, humans are irrational creatures. That's all there really is to it. Nothing more, nothing less.

March 3, 2012 at 9:10 am |
  18. TJ

Leviticus 19:28
    Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am Jehovah.

March 3, 2012 at 8:31 am |
    • Samson

Is there anything is that crazy book of your regarding the destruction and exploitation of the environment by any chance? We could really use a few good lines right about now?

March 3, 2012 at 9:06 am |
    • justme

Wow! someone knows the law! thanks for using the name of the only true God.

March 3, 2012 at 9:10 am |
    • Samson

"using the name of the only true God." That statement is why religion is pure evil and the human race has been consumed by war for thousands of years. Thanks religion!!

March 3, 2012 at 9:13 am |
  19. martog

Top Ten Signs You're a Christian
    10 – You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
    9 – You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
    8 – You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.
    7 – Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!
    6 – You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
    5 – You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
    4 – You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs – though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."
    3 – While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.
    2 – You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
    1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian.

ReplyReply AllMove...mls

March 3, 2012 at 8:27 am |
    • Quoting

Nice copy and paste job.

March 3, 2012 at 8:31 am |
    • Grey, Atlanta

These are almost all excellent points. Hard to argue with most of them.

Could you post "Top Ten Signs You're a Jew," and "Top Ten Signs You're a Muslim?"

Thanks.

March 3, 2012 at 8:35 am |
    • KK

LOL very nice

March 3, 2012 at 8:37 am |
    • StormDeCastle

Very well said!

March 3, 2012 at 8:42 am |
    • Marc

How sad it is that the thing you worship has filled you with so much hostility. May whatever god you worship bless you with peace in your heart and mind.

March 3, 2012 at 8:50 am |
    • Samson

I approve of this message.

March 3, 2012 at 9:04 am |
    • Jason

Oh my God! (just an expression) light in the darkness of vanity!

March 3, 2012 at 9:25 am |
    • martog

Hmmm, whenever I post this someone always claims that it's angry. How can facts be angry? And thank you for telling me what a nice job I did to 'cut and paste'. I guess I should retype it over and over again!?!?!? Please grow up and stop living in the Stone Age.

March 3, 2012 at 9:35 am |
    • visitor

This is fabulous, a capsule of many of my own thoughts. I will copy and paste it and keep it.

I actually consider myself spiritual. Some years it is stronger, some years not so much. What I am not, is arrogant enough to think that I would have the "one true way". The only "peace" that kind of thinking aka "faith" brings anyone, is the feeling of well-being brought upon by the relief that they are now validated as being better than others. If they weren't "better" and everyone went to heaven no matter their belief, they would no longer be special. It is a sad, and lazy, spiritual place to be. Sometimes that sort of preaching is aggressive, sometimes passive-aggressive, but never passive and peaceful. An underlying threat of h-ll if one doesn't subscribe to that magazine is downright tribal.

March 3, 2012 at 9:45 am |
    • David

Martog, you call these facts, but they're really straw arguments.

10 – Christians don't feel outrage about other claims of deity, they just believe that those claims are wrong.
      9 – Christians aren't insulted and dehumanized by claims of alien life forms, they just believe that those claims are wrong.
      8 – Trinitarian doctrine is indeed difficult, but it is distinctly NOT polytheism.

March 4, 2012 at 2:23 am |
    • David

7 – Well, first of all atroc ities committed in the name of All ah happened yesterday, in comparison with your Exodus example. I mean, are you really genuine hurt by whatever happened 3000+ years ago? I'd say it's probably time to let it go. Regardless, all of those passages are troublesome, and I don't know of any Christians who would say that going about and killing folks is a great idea. But, there are plenty in Is lam who say that pretty much every day of the week, including yesterday. That's in the news if you want to check.
      6 – Well, 1) deifying humans is really like putting a diamond ring in a pig's snout, isn't it? Humans are pretty lousy in general, so it seems kind of ridiculous to deify them. I like my deities to have at least the appearance of perfection. 2) Greek gods having se x with humans is dismissed, not because it's absurd, but because of point 10 above. Don't believe in Greek Gods, so how could they have impregnated humans?

March 4, 2012 at 2:25 am |
    • David

5 – What if they're both correct? On the outside of the system, time looks very differently than on the inside because of Relativity. Meaning, 8 billion years would pass inside an expanding universe, to one day observing an expanding universe from the outside (see Gerald Schro eder for that).
      4 – This is a straw argument. People will spend an eternity away from God because they want to. Nobody who genuinely wants to spend their time with God will be denied that opportunity. But, like yourself, people don't want to. Why would God force them to spend eternity with him if they don't want it? And, if that not-God place really is awful, well, they wanted that more than they wanted to spend their time with God.
      3 – Modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics always seem to come around to revealing something true about the Bible that people didn't see before. Like the formation of the earth-moon system, for example. There are uncanny parallels to the account of creation in Genesis (covered in water, separation of the waters (atmosphere formed)), yet, the writers had no idea about those things at the time.

March 4, 2012 at 2:29 am |
    • David

2 – First, you've got some studies that show that the answered prayer rate is .1%? (con't)

March 4, 2012 at 2:38 am |
    • David

1 – Sadly, many Christians don't know that much about the Bible (this is also true of Muslims, and every other religion that has a "received text"). But, most atheists and agnostics (especially if they don't come from a religious tradition) don't really know anything about the Bible either. They might know some facts, but almost always, they have the context wrong, and don't understand what they're reading. So, their arguments against Christianity are almost always a large collection of straw arguments and very basic misreadings of texts, because they are taken in isolation. But, this is also true of any field of study that people don't spend considerable time in.

March 4, 2012 at 2:41 am |
    • David

I couldn't finish my rebuttal to point 2, because CNN has unbelievably inane moderation, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what word it was not interested in having me post.

March 4, 2012 at 2:43 am |
  20. Jesus

More evidence that the lowest common denominator gravitates toward delusion and irrational thinking. Pretty soon the average I.Q. of the "belivers" will drop below 70.

March 3, 2012 at 8:23 am |
    • Quoting

Ya I know cause rational thinking is monkeys are our Cousins.....

March 3, 2012 at 8:27 am |
    • PEB

Well, I can not prove this to you over the internet mine IQ is 119 and I am doing very well thank you as a conservative Christian. Though I have to say that anyone that wold get a tat is an idiot.

March 3, 2012 at 8:34 am |