home
RSS
My Take: Dear God: How to pray on National Day of Prayer?
President Barack Obama praying at a White House Easter event in April.
May 3rd, 2012

My Take: Dear God: How to pray on National Day of Prayer?

By Stephen Prothero, Special to CNN

Dear Deity,

In the Milky Way, on planet Earth, in the United States of America, Thursday is our National Day of Prayer, so I am writing to ask You how to pray.

Seventy eight percent or so of U.S. citizens are Christians, so should we pray today to the Christian God? This seems to be the conviction of the folks at the National Day of Prayer Task Force, which pops up first if you Google “National Day of Prayer.” (By the way, do You Google, God? And if so do you ever Google "God"?)

The NDP Task Force refers to itself as “Judeo-Christian,” but it sure looks evangelical to me. It has been chaired since 1991 by Shirley Dobson, the wife of Focus on the Family founder (and evangelical stalwart) James Dobson. Its site quotes liberally from the New Testament, and one of its goals is to “foster unity within the Christian Church.”

A NDP Task Force press release begins: “Americans to Unite and Pray on Thursday, May 3rd, for the 61st Annual Observance of the National Day of Prayer." But will their sort of prayer really unite our nation?

Twenty four percent of Americans are Catholics, and God knows they don’t pray the way evangelicals do. Nearly 2% are Mormons and another 2% are Jews. And neither of those groups talks to You with the easy familiarity of born-again Christians.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

And what about American Hindus and Muslims and Buddhists?  Muslims agree with their Jewish and Christian neighbors that there is one God. But how to pray as a nation when some believers affirm more than one God and some affirm fewer?

As You obviously know, the 1.6% of Americans who call themselves atheists and the 2.4% who call themselves agnostics refer to today as the National Day of Reason. On their web site, they argue that our National Day of Prayer represents an unwanted and unconstitutional intrusion of religion into the workings of the U.S. government.

In his various proclamations of the National Day of Prayer, including this year's, President Obama has referred to prayer as an important part of U.S. history. He speaks of the Continental Congress and Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. being driven to their knees by the force of the tasks set before them.

But when our national icons have prayed on our behalf, they have done so in generic terms. Washington addressed “the Almighty”; Jefferson called on “that Infinite Power.” They did so because they wanted prayer to unite us, not to divide us, and they knew from the start that different Americans call You by different names.

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

But addressing “Providence” in vague pieties will not satisfy everyone either. The evangelicals at the NPD Task Force reject efforts to “homogenize” America’s many different ways of praying into one common prayer.

I see their point. Like language, religion is a specific sort of thing. If you are going to speak, you need to choose a language. If you are going to pray, you need to choose a religion (and a god). So if they want to pray to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, more power to them.

But what happens when that particular prayer language is put forth as our collective national language? What happens when we pray, as Rick Warren did at President Obama’s inaugural, “in the name of the one who changed my life, Yeshua, Isa, Jesus”? Then prayer turns into a wedge, dividing those who call you Christ from those who call You Krishna (or do not call on You at all).

So I return to my original question: How should we pray on this National Day of Prayer?

But while I have Your attention (do I?) I have one more.

This year the NDP Task Force has chosen for its theme “One Nation Under God” and its Bible quote is: “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalms 33:12). Is our god You? Since 1954 we have bragged in our Pledge of Allegiance that we are "one nation under God." Are we?

All too often, it seems to me, we use You rather than following You. Democrats ask You to shill for them on tax policy and immigration. Republicans claim to speak in Your name on abortion and gay marriage. Does this annoy You — playing the pawn in our political chess games? Don't You sometimes just want to smite us?

Finally, before I let you go, I must ask You about the marginal tax rate for the wealthiest Americans. Perhaps You have more important things on your plate, but while I have Your attention (do I?) I must ask: What portion of their income should millionaires pay to the U.S. government? When President Kennedy came into office the highest income tax rate was 91%. Was that too high? Today it is 35%. Is that too low? (Just curious.)

This prayer is already too long, so I should stop. But if You are still there (are You?) maybe you could just tell me whether You follow the Roman Catholic Church. If so, could you comment on the recent fight the Vatican has been picking with American nuns? Do you think our nuns should be spending more time fighting contraception and less time caring for the poor and the sick?

And do get back to me on that how to pray thing. We’re all supposed to do it on Thursday, together.

Sincerely,

Steve

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Stephen Prothero.

- CNN Belief Blog contributor

Filed under: Barack Obama • Catholic Church • Christianity • Politics • Prayer • Uncategorized • United States

soundoff (4,673 Responses)
  1. No

What a trite and pointless article.

May 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
    • Crom

I think we would find, were we to investigate, that Stephen Prothero was "distracted" and probably at the beach when he wrote this. People drunk on the beach should not bother trying to justify their "working vacations" in this way.
      Or maybe he's on drugs. Maybe he's suffering from rabies from wrestling racco.ons at Martha's Vinyards. Maybenot.

May 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm |
    • n8263

What a trite and pointless comment.

May 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm |
  2. Pray Pray Pray

atheism makes me throw up

May 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

Most religious people have that response to reality. It's why they cling to faith tales of ancient sheep herders.

May 3, 2012 at 8:57 pm |
    • BRod

How very loving and Christian of you.

May 3, 2012 at 8:57 pm |
    • garrettspeaks

Blind faith makes me vomit as well

May 3, 2012 at 9:01 pm |
    • There is no god

Good. Get good and nauseous. There is no God. Your god is fake, phony, invented, bullshit.

May 3, 2012 at 9:14 pm |
  3. geckopelli

Pray for brains and self-reliance.

May 3, 2012 at 8:54 pm |
  4. Crom

Pray all you like. Just keep your faith out of our laws. We have plenty of good laws. We do not need more crazy ones.

May 3, 2012 at 8:50 pm |
    • lol

I like praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. On occasion his noodly appendages grace my plate, affirming my belief in his existence. Those other people are just loony.

May 3, 2012 at 9:41 pm |
  5. God is love

I'm serious..... why don't you atheist want to be saved? It's free to believe in Christ.

May 3, 2012 at 8:48 pm |
    • garrettspeaks

Most atheists would then reply: "So freedom is servitude to a divine power who put you in this situation and then now expects you to gravel and repent for the world the deity put you in?"

May 3, 2012 at 8:50 pm |
    • JT

Ask the same of Muslims and jews and you might get a clue.

May 3, 2012 at 8:51 pm |
    • BRod

Being an exChristian, I saved myself from believing any longer in a bronze age myth of violence and evil.

May 3, 2012 at 8:51 pm |
    • Crom

It's not free at all. You lie like a dog! Religion is brainwashing filth. There is nothing to it at all. Just a story you got sucked into.

May 3, 2012 at 8:51 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

I believe in Jesus and I save 25% of my groceries. So should you! Call now. Operators are standing by.

May 3, 2012 at 8:52 pm |
    • hater

ya im a hater and god is gone and so is Santa

May 3, 2012 at 8:54 pm |
    • Brett the Atheist

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" – from Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli, Ratified unanimously by the U.S. Congress and signed by the 2nd President and Founding Father, John Adams in 1797.

May 3, 2012 at 8:56 pm |
    • SDFrankie

It's the opposite of free. It would cost me my ability to reason. It would cost me my dignity. I couldn't even pretend to believe the prehistoric nonsense you do and still look myself in the mirror. NO GODS! NO MASTERS!

May 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm |
    • sue thom

Here's your explanation ..... we don't worship your deities because we don't want to live a lie, and engage in behavior or hold beliefs that we can tell with our common sense and analysis of the evidence and facts are pure myth. We'd rather face reality, as pleasant or unpleasant as it may be at any given time, rather than orient our lives around things that don't exist. We'd rather work to go through this life as genuinely decent people, instead of being the hateful, holier-than-though sick people that most religious delusionals really are. Even simpler .... we don't worship your deities for the same reason that you don't waste your time believing in Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny.

May 4, 2012 at 3:43 pm |
  6. Jacob D

This nation and world needs our prayer. This world needs to hear the news of the God who is reigning in heaven this very instant and that he loves us so much he gave his only son for us. As christians we need to let his light shine through us so that the lost can turn away from sin.

May 3, 2012 at 8:48 pm |
    • JT

You delusional Christians, Jews and Muslims are THE problem.

May 3, 2012 at 8:50 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

JT is right.

May 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm |
    • SDFrankie

I'm so tired of this human sacrifice nonsense. Nobody gave themselves as a human sacrifice for me. Why would they? Who or what demands a human sacrifice? It is beyond outrageous to even think of it. What prehistoric monster would even invent such an idea. A human sacrifice to prevent a loving God from torturing me for all eternity? What are you using for a brain these days?

May 3, 2012 at 9:00 pm |
    • sortakinda

Could be wrong, but JT, you are either n8263, or reading from the same playbook.

May 3, 2012 at 9:13 pm |
    • sue thom

No, the absolute, honest truth is that this nation and the world needs to have religious fanatics like you crushed back into your closets once and for all, and to get the h*ll out of public life, so that you can't force stupid, ignorant degenerates like George Bush, Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck onto the rest of us.

May 4, 2012 at 3:46 pm |
  7. SDFrankie

I like to think of it as our National Day Of Embarrassment. We're all supposed to squint our eyes and talk to our invisible friends in the sky. Honestly, what century is this?

May 3, 2012 at 8:47 pm |
    • BRod

Exactly!

May 3, 2012 at 8:52 pm |
    • Aizko

My sentiment exactly.

May 3, 2012 at 8:56 pm |
    • sortakinda

I have to say, it's right nice you non-believin Judeo Christian Muslim God hatin self-convinced smart as whips atheists have a day like today and a place to gather here at CNN to celebrate in your own inimitable ways. A very merry un-Christmas to you all, as well. It's a wonderful outpouring of venom that you provide. God loves YOU anyway.

May 3, 2012 at 9:10 pm |
  8. evensteven

Our Pilgrim forefathers escaped persecution in Europe to pursue religious freedom in this land, only to establish a country that is now intolerant of non-Christians . . .

Can't we all just get along?

May 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm |
  9. garrettspeaks

What really irks me that regardless of how good a person is, how charitable to the poor, how generous they are to the needy, how altruistic to society, how positive the role model, how supportive of freedom, how protective of the right to believe what you want without governmental consequence, people bypass it all on the label.

A "Christian" can be the opposite of all those aforementioned statements, and still be considered "good" as long as they claim to believe and follow the Abrahamic god.
    An "atheist" can be the exemplary personification of those statements, and still be considered "bad' solely based on their disbelief in the supernatural.

In these current United States, most seem not to care about the actual actions, behavior, and character of a given person, only the label they have chosen to fit them based on whatever label was closest to their beliefs.

(And if you wonder what I believe, I'll just leave you guessing.)

May 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm |
    • Rev. Jason

I think you oversimplify. Many people of faith would realize that ACTION is what love is about and what God is about, not intellectual belief or people who say the right things. Christianity in particular (not what people say, but what the Bible says) tells people to look at what 'fruit' is in people's lives and if it is clothed in LOVE – if not, Jesus says to realize that person is full of hot air (or other substances). We all need to stop making spot judgments and only reflect on the people we truly know... my own community is made up of both 'types' you describe .... and I think most of us in the community would say the atheist is closer to Christ (Lord, when did I know you?) then the person who simply says the right things and acts contrary to it (You'll say 'Lord, Lord' and I'll say I never knew you).....

May 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm |
    • Crom

Your label of "good" is just as useless. Morals are relative to each culture. A "nice" person you approve of could turn around and cheer at the murder of an innocent person for "nice" reasons. Consider yourself busted.

May 3, 2012 at 8:56 pm |
    • garrettspeaks

@Rev. Jason: I would tend to agree with a lot of that, but then it devolves into arguments over those actions. A lifetime of charity and humanitarianism can be overlooked many times by believers if they find the person in question is gay/pro-choice/irreligious/democratic/etc.

@Crum: This is not an argument of moral relativism, it is a statement about perception of morality in the United States.

May 3, 2012 at 9:00 pm |
    • Crom

LOL All morals are relative you idiot. And humans are rarely consistent in what they do regardless of what measuring stick you use.
      We are poo-flinging monkeys. We have no guarantees of any sort and no standards and no inherent morals of any kind you simple-minded fool!
      If you don't address moral relativism when you speak of morals, then you are just a dumb-ass without a clue.

May 3, 2012 at 9:10 pm |
      • garrettspeaks

You are quite a pugnacious person, I'll give you that.

I completely acknowledge what some person may view as "good" might be what others see as "bad" or "meh" and vice-versa.

I am not discussing validity of morality, only the perceptions of morality due to social labels. If you cannot separate a specific statement on how people can perceive people to have certain attributes due to a specific moral viewpoint, then you are the simple-minded fool, not I.

I would also like to point out that while individual views of morality are varying, even in a small area, there are generalizations about areas. For instance, in the United States, regardless of religion or irreligion there are actions/traits considered "good" by most people:

-Charity/humanitarianism
        -Being tolerant
        -Working hard to some degree
        -Achieving a higher level of understanding
        (Just to name a few)

My statement is purely on how people of a certain very similar moral foundation perceive those who label themselves with positions the moral body finds egregious regardless of exhibiting actions and traits expressed in their own religious works.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." comes to mind, because often the moral body negates this and says that only "flowers" known as a "rose" could be a sweet, pretty flower, regardless if the given flower looks and smells good regardless of being a "rose" or not.

You have a serious bit of intolerance.

May 3, 2012 at 9:23 pm |
  10. mikstov33

Funny how a tome about how we may or may not pray is another excuse to bash each others beliefs,or lack thereof.Prayer is worship of and communion with the Creator, not a modern take on Lets Make a Deal.When I pray I ask for forgiveness for others, protection of my family,and sense enough to know when to shut my mouth.Some here should try it sometimes.

May 3, 2012 at 8:44 pm |
    • edwardo

Pray for brains!

May 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm |
    • JT

Forgiveness for others. How nice/arrogatnt of you.

May 3, 2012 at 8:48 pm |
  11. Jenny

"God" "Holy Spirit" "Jesus"

Three useless and meaningless words....

May 3, 2012 at 8:44 pm |
    • sortakinda

You must be in great pain. Feel better.

May 3, 2012 at 8:45 pm |
    • Jake

"Holy Spirit" is two words. Everyone who's a Christian knows what it means so it's not meaningless unless you're an Athiest or non-believer. "God" is who created this world and you. "Jesus" is who died for all your sins so you can see Heaven. There's a reason you're part of the 2%....

May 3, 2012 at 8:47 pm |
    • BRod

See heaven? How can there be such a place as heaven if there exists such a place as hell? A god who had to have a brutal, bloody sacrifice so that he would not rip his own followers apart. Why would anyone trust or love such a god?

May 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
    • sortakinda

BRod: A few things: God's ways are not man's ways and vice-versa. If you look only through your own eyes you will never see anything more than the mundane. Unfortunately, the ability to see more is not given to everyone, maybe because they wouldn't accept it or they have refused it already. On a strictly human basis, much of belief would make no sense. You can't deduce heaven, but you might deduce the existence of God, and from there, you might see more.

May 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

Schizophrenics see and hear a lot of things as well. Are you sure you aren't one of those?

May 3, 2012 at 9:05 pm |
  12. Everett Wallace

Did you know in the Holy Bible in the book of jeremiah the book speaks of The QUEEN of Heaven. bet church never told you about that and you none believers don't have a clue any way and the rest of you I know SHE is not even mentioned in your "bible" so you have knowledge.GOD THE FATHER has a woman.

May 3, 2012 at 8:42 pm |
    • sortakinda

There are those who believe the Virgin Mary is the human Queen of Heaven. One heaven, under God.

May 3, 2012 at 8:57 pm |
  13. Love

I teach history. And I have learned a great deal about the history of world religions and cultures. I have read the Koran, Torah, Hindu (sanskrit texts), Buddhism, zoroasrianism, confucianism and the Gospels of the New Testament.

But today, I am a firm believer of the Gospels written by Jesus' apostles. Why? The reasons are endless, but one is the fact that the book of Genesis in Chapter 16 and 25 (written 1200 years before the birth of Christ) indicated that Abraham's son, Ishmael (the father of the Arab people) will be a wild man full of anger and his descedants will be hostile toward his brothers. The Bible clearly indicates that the brothers of the Arabs are the Jews (Isaac, son of Abraham and brother of Ishmael). Today, although the Bible made this prophetic statement 3200 years ago, Arabs are hostile against the Jews.

Another reason I am a firm believer of the Gospels is because 700 years before the birth of Christ, Isaiah wrote EXACTLY what would happen to Jesus and the events to follow after his death. It is a shocking accuracy, one that even Jews do not like to acknowledge. Read Isaiah from chapters 50 through 53.

The third is that in Genesis, and throughout the Bible, God warns that if anyone raises their hands against his chosen people (Jews) they will feel his wrath. It is amazing, hw the Jews have continued to exist despite ALL of their enemies since ancient times. And every one of them has suffered greatly after raising their hands against the people of Judea. Just look at the history, Babylon, Assyria, Rome (city of Pompei a couple of years after the destruction of Jesrusalem in 73 AD), Russia (one generation after the Jewish Pogroms the entire Romanov Dynasty was annihialated followed with generations of terror under Stalin and Soviet leaders), and Nazi Germany.

Yet it says that when you bless Jews, the nation prospers. The U.S. was the only nation opening their arms to them after 1880's. It so happens that is when America began to evolve to a world power. Coincidence? My intelligence and sources I refuse to think that.

The accuracy of the New Testament is even more compelling. I am therefore a firm believer of the Gospels of Jesus' Apostles.

May 3, 2012 at 8:42 pm |
    • Deist

. . . and the Council of Nicaea . . ? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

May 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

ACT NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE MUG AND JESUS TOILET PAPER. THE HAND OF GOD HAS NEVER FELT SOFTER.

May 3, 2012 at 8:48 pm |
    • Everett Wallace

The crucifixtion and death of JESUS is a big fat lie from hell. The chosen people of GOD are the Americans Not the jews that is a fact. Look at the book of revalations and see what GOD THE FATHER say about those who call themselves jews.

May 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm |
    • JT

You teach history? I pity your students and you should be arressted for spreading your delusional virus.

May 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
    • CGSOL

@Love, I admire your dedication to actually study and learn for yourself about all the world religions. I have actually been learning just portions of what just laid out for us. Thank you for the breakdown you provided.

Everyone can say all they want and it is a personal choice to believe or not. For all nonbelievers, you may choose to not believe or bow now, but as Revelations says, every knee shall bow ... So you can choose to do it now, or later, it is your choice.

It doesn't surprise me to read all the insults/disrespect and lack of knowledge or understanding that many of you express in this blog. Instead of being so quick to type empty responses, take a moment to introspect, why is it that you don't believe? Where does your proof come from for not believing? Where does your hope stem from? Don't answer these questions based on what you have seen others do or not do. This isn't about others, it's about you as a person, where your heart is, how you handle a difficult situation or a positive one. Take a moment, week, weekend, or months to explore for yourself. For once open your mind and don't let your judgement blind you as you explore what the bible is trying teach or say. Be honest with yourself; do you have a hardened heart because of your experiences, what others have done or not done? The truth will set you free, why not take a moment to find out what kind of truth sets one free?!

The greatest trick the devil pulled is convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

May 3, 2012 at 9:53 pm |
  14. David Hill, Jr,

"God...Stop all the noise down there. You're giving me a headache."

this post was funny, I don't care what your beliefs

May 3, 2012 at 8:42 pm |
  15. kent

i am going to pray tomorrow to my god, mr. potato head. sometimes he answers my prayers, and sometimes he doesn't. if he doesn't, his will be done. he knows all things that have been and will be. he sees, hears, and knows all things. he gave me a free will, but if i don't believe in him, when i die, i will be cast down to the bottom of the sea, where i will cry, and gnash my teeth for eternity, while little fish nibble at my eyes. and i know mr. potato head is real, because it says it in a book. and that book is inspired by mr. potato head. please worship and pray to mr. potato head before it's too late. he loves you and wants what's best for you. don't let the prince of darkness (gumby) fool you. pray tomorrow my friends. the lord and savior mr. potato head have mercy on your soul. i am so thankful my grandmother taught me about mr. potato head. otherwise, i might not have known him. as if he weren't there at all. thank you grandma, and especially mr. potato head. your mercy inspires me.

May 3, 2012 at 8:41 pm |
    • sortakinda

Kent, the kryptonite has left you with a potatohead.

May 3, 2012 at 8:54 pm |
    • Rev. Jason

This really made me laugh – I plan to use this with my congregation.

May 3, 2012 at 8:57 pm |
    • Amanda

Whew my 8 month old sais things that sound smarter than u do..are u twelve?

May 5, 2012 at 2:19 am |
  16. pbando

We should have a national day of reflection instead. A day for all Americans to spend time with their god (or with their personal thoughts) and to try and make themselves better persons. Driving wedges will not help us.

May 3, 2012 at 8:39 pm |
  17. ronjayaz

They wudnt print my comment here but I got in on THE ROOT!

May 3, 2012 at 8:39 pm |
  18. Cannan

I teach history... And I have learned a great deal about the history of world religions and cultures. I have read the Koran, Torah, Hindu (sanskrit texts), Buddhism, zoroasrianism, confucianism and the Gospels of the New Testament.

May 3, 2012 at 8:38 pm |
    • SDFrankie

That is so amazing. Imagine the Jews still being here after all their enemies have done to them. Same for Native Americans. And Mexicans. And Palestinians. And Armenians. And Greeks. And the Finns. And me. And you. And basically everybody who isn't dead. What's amazing is that, apparently someone pays you to teach history.

May 3, 2012 at 8:45 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

That was some disgusting propaganda. You shouldn't be allowed near any children with that garbage. The blood is on your hands!

May 3, 2012 at 9:00 pm |
    • Cannan

SDFrankie,

Mexicans, Greeks, Finns, many Armenians, have all become Christians (a prophecy of the gospels)

Palestinians still hate Jews (a prophecy of the bible)

Jews lose their lands and always get it back (a prophecy of the bible)

Native Americans (who many did not accept Jesus) have no land and rely on alcohol unless they turn to God. I find that amazing. I teach college too. Maybe I'll educate your kids one day

May 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm |
    • Cannan

SDFrankie,

Palestinians still hate Jews (a prophecy of the bible)

Jews lose their lands and always get it back (a prophecy of the bible)

Native Americans (who many did not accept Jesus) have no land and rely on alcohol unless they turn to God. I find that amazing. I taught college too. Maybe I'll educate your kids one day

May 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm |
    • Cannan

...SDFrankie,

Palestinians still hate Jews (a prophecy of the bible)

Jews lose their lands and always get it back (a prophecy of the bible)

May 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm |
  19. Margaret

The best and only way to pray is silently. .....................Amen.

May 3, 2012 at 8:37 pm |
    • sortakinda

Best way? Maybe it's silent ACTION–doing good in God's name without a bullhorn.

May 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm |
    • the mood 14

I agree the Bible says to go into your closet to pray, not with many words because God already knows what you need. Then God will reward you openly

May 3, 2012 at 11:05 pm |
  20. Madame

A World without nonbelievers = PARADISE.

May 3, 2012 at 8:37 pm |
    • edwardo

Believe...just believe... OH I believe, I believe in stupidity, you're proof it exists.

May 3, 2012 at 8:43 pm |
    • sortakinda

Forgive Edwardo. A life of being called "Edweirdo" has left him bitter and anxious to call others names.

May 3, 2012 at 8:51 pm |
    • Godoflunaticscreation

Edwardo, that needs to be on a t-shirt. Love it!

May 3, 2012 at 8:59 pm |