home
RSS
July 25th, 2012

Driven by personal tragedy, man builds crosses for Aurora victims, thousands of others

By Dan Merica, CNN

(CNN) - In a vacant lot across from the site of last week’s movie theater shooting, 12 white crosses stand solemnly, their arms covered in messages of hope and the ground around them full of flowers.

For the loved ones of the 12 killed in the Aurora, Colorado, theater, the crosses have become a focal point of remembrance, a place to memorialize victims and pray for their families and friends. But for the man who built the white crosses, each just over 3 feet tall, the crosses are something more: symbols of his own survival since tragedy struck his family 16 years ago.

Greg Zanis, an electrician from Aurora, Illinois, said he has built 13,000 crosses in that time, each a memorial for a victim of an American tragedy.

He traveled to Tucson, Arizona, after the 2011 shooting of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, ventured to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts after John F. Kennedy Jr. died in a 1999 plane crash there and went to Colorado after the Columbine school shooting that same year.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

Zanis, a former carpenter, usually spends four hours each Sunday building crosses and said he “can do them blindfolded.” Though he varies the cross design based on available lumber, he has a few basic styles, including a flat cross that can be attached to walls or fences and another one that can be staked into the ground at rural sites.

After the Aurora shooting, Zanis got calls from family members of Columbine victims who wanted to see how he was doing and thank him again for the crosses he built for them. It is those kinds of connections, Zanis said, that made him travel to Aurora last weekend.

“It is overwhelming to think about all the crosses I have put up,” Zanis said. “I am doing it for the victims, but this is a public grieving. This allows the public a place to go to and have that big cry.”

Readers weigh in: Where was God in Aurora?

Zanis’ voice cracked as he told CNN in a phone interview the stories of victims’ families he met in Aurora and described praying with the city’s mayor, Steve Hogan.

“I am having a hard time because I heard so many of these stories in person,” Zanis said from Illinois, where he returned after spending a few hours in Colorado over the weekend.

Zanis said he began building crosses in 1996 after discovering his father-in-law dead from a gunshot wound to his head. Zanis described the scene in his father-in-law’s office, where he found the body, as “gruesome” and difficult to discuss. The killer was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Zanis attended support group meetings to deal with the grief but said that none of them helped much. In an effort to cope, the lifelong Christian built a white cross and displayed it at his home as a permanent memorial to his father-in-law.

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

Later that same year, a young boy was gunned down in Zanis' town. The victim’s mother asked Zanis to build her a white cross as a way for her to remember her son. He obliged and has been building crosses ever since.

After a local newspaper quoted Zanis saying he’d build a cross for anyone grieving from loss, he began getting weekly calls from around Illinois. Now he receives around three calls a day from people all over the country asking for crosses, many of them families with victims of gun violence.

But Zanis said he believes that shooting deaths are “not about the gun” - he carries one with him at times. “I don’t think I am going to go murder somebody,” he said. “We need to be able to defend ourselves.”

Zanis doesn’t charge for the crosses and said he doesn’t accept donations for them. When he has the opportunity to deliver the crosses, he said he looks for a chance to talk and pray with families.

“When I talk to a family member, I talk to them differently than other people would - I share my loss and that just opens them up to sharing their loss,” Zanis said. “This is a perfect thing for me to do.”

And for those who want to stay in touch, he said he is happy to be someone who will listen.

“I tell them that I am going to answer the phone even at night. I am going to be there for you, and while I won’t always have the best answer for you, I will tell you that you are going to see them again in heaven,” Zanis said. “It isn’t final yet, I will say, and people relate to that.”

- Dan Merica

Filed under: Christianity • Colorado • Violence

1. Dale

Atheist groups filing protest on the Styrofoam crosses good grief.

July 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
    • sybaris

Christians alleging persecution in a country populated mostly by christians, good grief

July 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
    • Peter

Christians are being persecuted all over the world and really bad right now. Those poor people in South Sudan keep getting bombed and Bishop Gassis can't keep the hospital supplied with enough medicine and food. The bomb victims are coming in and are having to get amputations with no anesthetics and some are even been crucified as torture because they are Christians.

July 25, 2012 at 1:17 pm |
    • cedar rapids

"Those poor people in South Sudan keep getting bombed"

oh please, north and south sudan are as bad as each other and busy attacking away any chance they get.

July 25, 2012 at 1:37 pm |
    • Kate

Ummmm no South Sudan is completely different but thanks for your insight.

July 25, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
    • sybaris

Let's play the christian persecution game shall we? Let's see, in the U.S. we have:

Bibles in every motel room
      God on our money
      Moments of silence (prayer) before public events
      Christian cable networks 24/7
      Discounts on insurance for being christian
      Churches every 6 blocks in every city over 100,000
      Christian bookstores in every town over 12,000
      God in The Pledge of Allegiance
      Televangelists 24/7
      Christian billboards along the highway advertising VBS and "Repent or Go to Hell"
      Federally recognized Christian holiday
      Radioeveangelists 24/7
      Religious organizations are tax free
      75% of the population claims to be Christian
      National day of prayer
      God in the National Anthem
      Want more?

Please, take the persecuted christian whine line somewhere else.

July 25, 2012 at 1:51 pm |
  2. bob

to imply that Atheists don't grieve for a loss or that they would boycott this display is ludicrous. Atheists just dont want the STATE endorsing religion. Private citizens can do it all they want to, and why not? That's the meaning of the first amendment.

July 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
    • Larry L

bob, what a total lie. Actually atheists constantly try to oppress religious people, mainly Christians. Freedom of Religion means that anyone can do that anywhere, including public property. Since most property is public, over half of California for example. atheists are just little Hitlers.

July 25, 2012 at 1:09 pm |
    • iheartyou

Spoken like someone who has no idea what the majority of Atheists believe or stand for. Sigh. Go ahead, LarryL – stay ignorant – we're really not surprised. (oh, and by-the-by... Hitler was a christian)

July 25, 2012 at 1:29 pm |
    • cedar rapids

"Actually atheists constantly try to oppress religious people"

yeah, what you call oppression is actually where they try to stop one group from forcing only their belief on others. buy you carry on playing the victim.

July 25, 2012 at 1:39 pm |
  3. allenwoll

Pointless or WORSE ! ! !

July 25, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
    • Atone Deaf

like prayer!

July 25, 2012 at 12:58 pm |
    • JWT

Regardless of our personal beliefs about god and divinity, if these actions bring comfort to people at times like these then such actions are not wrong.

July 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
    • Wayfaring Stranger

Nope, it is a symbol of the ultimate love of God for us, the hope that we are all offered and the fact that Jesus Christ defeated death and that through him we can too! You don't have to thank me, Ur Welcome!

July 25, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • Larry L

But allenwoll, nobody thinks anything you say is meaningful...yet you still do.

July 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
  4. Ann

Oh, so this is the guy who is leaving up all those ugly little crosses all over, which eventually become dump sites for faded plastic flowers and soggy stuffed animals. If he does it on public land, he should be fined for littering.

My husband was killed in an accident two months ago, and someone offered to set up something like this at the accident site. I said absolutely not! They're ugly and morbid, and I don't want to have to look at itl

July 25, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
    • Wayfaring Stranger

Angry????

July 25, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
    • bob

Wayfaring stranger, yes anger is one thing that can happen when you lose a loved one.

July 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
    • Larry L

What a nasty little small-minded post. So sad that so much hate is out there.

July 25, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • Angela

Unbelievable....just close your eyes if you don't want to see them, and oh... I hope you don't need a cross anytime soon. May God bless you...with a heart.

July 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
    • sybaris

Right.

People only engage in that kind of activity because it's become a socially conditioned response. Otherwise it has as much meaning and longevity of comfort as a pinball game.

July 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
    • Wayfaring Stranger

It's where you direct your anger. Toward an innocent man who is attempting to honor the memory of the victims is not the place. People should be thankful that he cares.

July 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
    • Dee

I feel sorry for you.

July 25, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • Frank Lee

Ann,

Condolences and sincere sympathy on your great loss of your husband.

I agree with your view of the majority of these 'memorials'.

July 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
    • Ann

Thank you, Frank.

And I will say, I was at least glad that the person who "offered" the memorial asked my permission first. It would make me angry to have MY loss be used as an advertisement for someone ELSE'S beliefs.

Angela – closing one's eyes is not usually a good idea when one is driving. Ever think of that? (Nice, subtle threat of my own impending doom, too, by the way).

July 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm |
    • Ann

- and believe me, I have a heart. I know because it's broken.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

July 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
    • A Frayed Knot

Ann,

How tragic for you. I am so sorry. I know that my good thoughts and best wishes are not as flashy as gee-gaws, but I'm sending them to you anyway, in hopes that they will provide even a small measure of support and comfort to you.

July 25, 2012 at 1:36 pm |
  5. KIrk

Even though I consider myself a Christian, but I am not religious, I wonder what the crosses have to do with the killings? Do something different. Protest against those allowing this to happen, those who sell guns or the companies which make these guns.

July 25, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
    • Anon

That doesn't even make sense.

July 25, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
    • Ghost Of Michael Whitney Houston-Jackson

yeah, that really doesn't make sense at all. You didn't take the pink pill today did you? It's Wednesday, remember?

July 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
    • Larry L

Kirk, you are not a Christian if you are not religious.

July 25, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
  6. ObamaJoe

=========But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;=============

Check your heart,,,,,,,,,,,,to see if you are a real Christian ,,,,,,,,,,,

Have a good day:)

July 25, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
    • Sean

Check your heart. Do you take your unruly children to the edge of town and stone them to death? Do you keep slaves? Do you wear clothing of mixed fabrics? Do you eat shellfish? Do you sell your daughter to her own rapist for 40 sheckles of silvers since she is used property thereafter? Then you aren't a true christian either.

Get over your delusion.

July 25, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
    • Lorrie R.

ObamaJoe – like I said – Jesus loves you now go away.

July 25, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
    • HeavenSent

God's wrath is upon us due to all the unrighteousness being conducted in this country.

Romans 1:17-32

July 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
    • What

You are sick go away

July 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

Dam,,,I'm not you kind of Christian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have holy bible in my heart ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Newest version:)

July 25, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

If you can not even see Jesus,,,,,How do you know he loves me ??

Liar ????????

July 25, 2012 at 1:04 pm |
    • Sean

Oh wow, you sure showed us HeavenSent. Quoting verses from a 3500 year old fiction novel written by bronze age goat herders... Here's one for you: "Luke, I am your father" Vader 5:24-26

July 25, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

Come on Joker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go to hell:)

July 25, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
    • HeavenSent

What's the matter Seany? Afraid to read how perverted you are?

July 25, 2012 at 2:13 pm |
  7. sybaris

What a stupid thing to do. This alleged Jesus fellow who allegedly dies on a cross didn't sacrifice anything for anybody. If he was who he said he was then sacrificing his body was nothing, he just returned to an original form. Only man places such value on flesh and places death of it as the ultimate sacrifice. Why people who follow christianity can't see that fatal flaw is just another example of the pervasive cognitive dissonance required to be one of the sheep.

July 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • Lorrie R.

sybaris – sheep yes – but you're a horses ass!

July 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm |
    • sybaris

So you say I'm a horses ass for pointing out an uncomfortable truth?

Typical.......willful..........ignorance

July 25, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • Larry L

What a hateful cowardly comment. You are so sad, and definitely not humble.

July 25, 2012 at 1:03 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Jesus wrote about the non-believers in the following scriptures:

Fool (66)
      Foolish (52)
      Foolishly (12)
      Foolishness (20)
      Fools (42)
      Fool's (7)

I'll post one of my favorites about the non-believers of the world.

The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.

Psalms 14:1

Amen

July 25, 2012 at 1:03 pm |
    • Peter

By what authority do you have to determine the value of the sacrifice on the cross?

July 25, 2012 at 1:04 pm |
    • sybaris

heavescent.

You do realize that posting drivel from your bible accomplishes absolutely nothing

July 25, 2012 at 1:09 pm |
    • Sean

@HeavenSent I would like to know if you can taste the bullsh!t while you are speaking it?

Jesus didn't write any of the scriptures.

July 25, 2012 at 1:09 pm |
    • sybaris

Peter

2/3 of the world does not believe in the jesus fairy tale. Majority has the authority

July 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
    • Peter

I didn't ask who believed I asked by what authority do you have to determine the sacrafice on the cross. Answer me this.

July 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
    • sybaris

Peter

You are inferring authority is required to make the determination. Red Herring

July 25, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
    • HeavenSent

sybaris, His truth means nothing to you perverts and everything to Christians.

July 25, 2012 at 2:14 pm |
  8. Voice of Reason

For those who view this as merely a sign of Christianity - over the years the symbol of a white cross has come to mean much more than a symbol of Christianity. Go to Google, type in "Military Cemeteries" and then a sample of the "images" that are returned. Do we need to ask the same question if all of those soldiers are "Christian" - no, it is a symbol of death and mourning. I say kudos to this man for his willingness to help others (regardless of their religious beliefs) and shame on those on this message board who try to promote their own agenda while degrading others.

July 25, 2012 at 12:51 pm |
    • sybaris

Wrong. Non-christian military personnel have stones in the shape of or engraved in the manner of the symbol of their faith. The U.S. is populated predominately by christians ergo the markers are mostly representative of that faith. And no we don't have to ask if all those personnel are christian because their faith is denoted on their dog tags.

July 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
    • Andrea

Those in the military who are not Christian do not have crosses on their graves. Members of my family who died in WWII and are buried in military cemetaries have Stars of David on their graves. The cross is NOT a universal sign.

July 25, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • cedar rapids

oh come on, its a christian symbol, pure and simple. trying to claim it belongs to all is simply a lie.

July 25, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Andrea, true Jews from one of the Tribes of Israel, follow Jesus Christ's truth.

July 25, 2012 at 2:16 pm |
  9. Bill, Bloomington Il

Rich, this is not private. The coverage is all over the media. You and Crspyx cannot comprehend kindness which is sorely lacking in this country.

July 25, 2012 at 12:50 pm |
  10. mplaya

Shame on you people. This man has a big enough heart to spend his time trying to help people through a horrible tregedy and all you can do is complain.

I ask you all one question – if this man is so giving to the point of traveling everywhere to try and bring some sort of solace to folks, wouldn't you think he'd be compasionate enough to understand if someone approached him to say: "I thank you for your thoughts, however a cross is not the symbol we would use to remember our loved one" .

I for one think he would have no problem in taking it down, possibly providing another alternative, or just being gracious of the fact that certain people prefer to grieve in certain ways. Stop with the hidden agendas, athiesm/catholicism crap.

He's trying to help in what may be the only way he knows how.

July 25, 2012 at 12:49 pm |
    • Atone Deaf

Your a dipsh•t. That man is an ignorant attention wh•re. If that's the only way he knows how to help then he should stop. Start a fund to help the victims. Crosses are useless reminders.

July 25, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
    • Thackerie

Well, maybe we should just give him the benefit of the doubt. That is, maybe you're right that he was trying to help and this is the best way he knew. In other words, he's not too bright so he just made an ignorant, insensitive gesture rather than doing anything that would actually help, like donating to the victims' families.

July 25, 2012 at 1:17 pm |
    • iheartyou

I agree with you, mplaya. I believe his heart was in the right place. It was presumptuous of him to presume that all the people that died were christians, but like you said, I'm sure if a family came and asked him to take it down he would. All politics and religion stuff aside – this was a kind gesture.

July 25, 2012 at 1:34 pm |
  11. chris

Just sayin and who invited me need to get a life.

July 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

What is life 🙂

July 25, 2012 at 12:49 pm |

Romans 8:5-6

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Amen.

July 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
    • Frank Lee

HeavenSent: "but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace."

Yeah, it's super that *anything* can be true in a fantasy.

July 25, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Frankie boy, Jesus wrote about your kind in Romans 1:17-32. Read it. Christians have.

July 25, 2012 at 2:18 pm |
  12. Darth Cheney

Fewer assault weapons = fewer crosses.

July 25, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

Wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,better heart = less crosses,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

July 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
    • sybaris

None of the movie goers were killed with an assault weapon

July 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
    • Sean

Yes, because assault weapons are the only way someone can be killed. Pull your head out and smell the coffee. Gun control laws don't work. Gun control restricts the rights of law abiding citizens to obtain firearms to defend themselves, and do nothing to prevent criminals from obtaining, carrying, or using weapons. There is an inversely proportional ratio between increased gun control laws and decrease in violent crime. More laws = more crime, not less.

July 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • BiggE

Bigger Forks = Fatter people... is that what your trying to say. You are very stupid and will always be stupid.

July 25, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • QS

"More laws = more crime, not less."

Well then, of course the answer is to do nothing about gun control...or better yet, remove the current laws since more laws equal more crime the reverse must also be true right? Eesh!

July 25, 2012 at 1:03 pm |
    • HeavenSent

The aftermath of those killed by a sociopath is not the gun control issue. It's taking the bondage of the lies of satan out of this country and bringing Jesus Christ's truth back to His full glory for everyone to know and love. We witnessed satan's hate on Friday, let's bring back Jesus' love.

July 25, 2012 at 1:12 pm |
    • Sean

QS: No, that's not the point. Adding more gun control laws will not solve the issue though.

July 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
  13. ObamaJoe

It's not meaning-FUL,,,,,,,,,,,,dude,,,,,,,wake up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

July 25, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
    • Larry L

It is an act of kindness. Only haters complain.

July 25, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Atheist Joe, as do his fellow nonbelievers does nothing but whine and complain.

July 25, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
  14. Lorrie R.

ObamaJoe – you need to go away.

July 25, 2012 at 12:45 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

Is that your religion or what ????????

July 25, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

Love your enemy =======can you really do that ????????

Check your heart,,,,,,,,,,,,to see if you are a real Christian ,,,,,,,,,,,

July 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • HeavenSent

We do not love unrighteousness, neither does Jesus.

July 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm |
  15. sybaris

How very christocentric of him.

Anyone who derives comfort from such things is delusional

July 25, 2012 at 12:44 pm |
    • ObamaJoe

It's OK,,,,these kids are weak,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

July 25, 2012 at 12:49 pm |
    • Larry L

Why the hate? He is not hurting you. Are you deluded enough so you hate Christians so? Or do you have all the answers unlike anyone else on the planet?

July 25, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • HeavenSent

sybaris just skipped over when I posted Romans 1:17-32.

July 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
    • sybaris

Larry

Yes, I do have the answers. The answer is that when people stop believing in religious fairy tales we won't have people using them to justify flying planes into buildings (Al Queda) or invading other countries and murdering tens of thousands of innocent civilians (Bush).

July 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
    • sybaris

HeavenSent, you verses have no more credibility than lines from a comic book. They are not worth responding to.

July 25, 2012 at 1:22 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Oh come now sybaris, don't you want to know why you're perverted?

July 25, 2012 at 2:21 pm |
  16. jennifer

http://youtu.be/oUR86bnKLaI extremely sad time for everyone. Humans are the most dangerous creatures on earth.
    I pray for all the family members that have been effected in this awful no need for time. I hope they do away of the KILLER!

July 25, 2012 at 12:43 pm |
    • Atone Deaf

Ya pray, that will help....pppffftttt!

July 25, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
    • HeavenSent

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 15:7

Amen.

July 25, 2012 at 1:20 pm |
  17. Lisa

To all negative comments. Every one of the 12 crosses had sentiments of condolences, love, remembrance and prayers written on them (did you look at the pictures). These families are grieving and are appreciative of every gesture of support. This man is trying to help people in the only way he knows how. Unlike some of you. To each his own with their religion or no religion. A person with a true heart of love understands the representation and is not insulted, but welcomes the support meant behind it.

July 25, 2012 at 12:42 pm |
    • abigno

Are these crosses trying to hide the fact that the shooter was a chrst'an?

July 25, 2012 at 12:44 pm |
    • QS

Ah, so erecting crosses is an appreciated gesture of support to you, but everybody else in the world NOT doing that who are simply sharing their condolences and sympathies in other ways don't matter because they didn't bother to put up a cross. Got it.

July 25, 2012 at 12:44 pm |
    • Mike S.

Agreed Lisa. Unfortunately you have people who want to talk about to each his own, but that all stops when it comes to Christ and crosses. They come on here like these two and make up anything just to knock Christ and Christians.

July 25, 2012 at 12:50 pm |
    • Thackerie

How do you know that ALL of the families appreciate the christian crosses? [citation needed]

July 25, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
    • Andrea

I would welcome the heart behind the actions. However, I am Jewish and if one of my family members who is also Jewish was a victim, having someone put up a cross would be a further injury, even though it was not meant that way. Non-christians in this country are continually bombarded with Christian doctrine and a denial of recognition of our own faiths (or no faith). It is a matter of respect to represent people as they are or were, not impose a religion upon them, even after their deaths.

July 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Matthew 5:4

Amen.

July 25, 2012 at 1:22 pm |
    • HeavenSent

If you are a Jew, why aren't you following Jesus Christ's truth since you are from one of the tribes of Israel?

July 25, 2012 at 1:24 pm |
    • iheartyou

Very nicely said, Andrea.

July 25, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
    • HeavenSent

abigo, another young Christian blinded by the lies of satan that run rampant among his minions in our country.

July 25, 2012 at 2:22 pm |
  18. Lorrie R.

Greg Zanis – you rock! Your kind heart brings joy to mine.

July 25, 2012 at 12:41 pm |
    • Tell It Like It Is

Yep. Ditto!

July 25, 2012 at 12:46 pm |
  19. ObamaJoe

Is there a Jew among them ?

July 25, 2012 at 12:40 pm |
    • Thackerie

Well, nobody bothered to check, did they? The murder victims are just blank symbols to this cross-planting guy, who obviously couldn't care less who they were as individuals in life.

July 25, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
  20. Humbly

This is so touching. What a guy!

July 25, 2012 at 12:38 pm |