home
RSS
Saint Marianne Cope
October 20th, 2012

Mother Marianne becomes an American saint

By Jen Christensen, CNN

(CNN) - An American health care pioneer will receive the Roman Catholic Church's highest honor this weekend.

On Sunday, Mother Marianne Cope - along with another North American, Kateri Tekakwitha - will become a saint, a designation so difficult to achieve that only 10 other Americans have been canonized before her.

Saint Marianne Cope, as she will soon be known, may be best remembered for her work with patients suffering from Hansen's disease - or lepers, as they were called at the time.

In Hawaii in the late 1800s, people were so afraid of the disease that even those with simple, unrelated rashes were often banished to the remote island of Molokai. They remained at this leper colony for the rest of their lives, far away from family and friends. Their children became orphans.

An island priest who was worried about this health crisis wrote to nearly 50 different religious congregations asking for help. But the work was perceived as so dangerous that only Mother Marianne responded. Before she made her long journey to the remote islands, though, she radically changed medical practices on the mainland.

FULL STORY
- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Catholic Church

1. Maverick

Besides the doofs professing the delusion of athiesm or agnosticism, I wonder how many trolls would go out of their way to help someone who has fallen on the street, may have run short of cash at the grocery store, or even gave a simple "hello" first to anyone.

I daresay none.

October 22, 2012 at 8:38 am |
    • sick of christian phonies

Your immense ignorance is obvious in your unfounded assumptions. I volunteer at a food bank. A food bank run by a CHURCH. I am an atheist.

October 22, 2012 at 10:20 am |
  2. Reality

Free Will and Future are inherent to all the thinking beings in the Universe. This being the case, it is not possible to alter life or cure diseases with prayers. Statistically, your request might come true but it is simply the result of the variability/randomness of Nature..

October 21, 2012 at 8:54 am |
    • Maverick

Once, ok. Twice, perhaps. But as many times as I have seen it (as a nurse) there is NO coincidence. Whether it's devine intervention or the release of endorphines, prayer works for those who belive. Those who don't belive must rely on their own healing ability and they can heal, but prayer offers great healing benefits.

Disagree if you wish, I KNOW it works.

October 22, 2012 at 8:24 am |
    • Reality

Please cite specific references to the value of belief and prayer from a reliable medical journal.

October 22, 2012 at 11:47 am |
  3. Rational Libertarian

How many children did she molest to be bestowed with this 'honor'?

October 21, 2012 at 6:02 am |
  4. tallulah13

Heck. I thought for sure that Ginger would get sainted first.

October 21, 2012 at 3:15 am |
  5. Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

CNN's moderators should be reporting the poster who goes by the moniker of "God's Oldest Dreamer." This poster has publicly admitted to criminal activities involving pedophilia, and is now stalking other posters on this website.

October 20, 2012 at 11:45 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

I don't mind one bit if CNN moderaters investigate the goings on between Tom Tom the Pipers Son and myself! They may well see all the chit I and others have to put up with a lady tramp who traipse to and fro nonchalantly making insinuations to get her jollies.

October 20, 2012 at 11:57 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Get lost, troll. Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

October 21, 2012 at 12:05 am |
    • Eliminate hindu Judaism, Atheism, secularism, 'SELF CENTER ISM' for peace among humanity.

Calm down hindu, ignorant, no need to be like your GAWD hindu, stupid.

October 21, 2012 at 12:12 am |
  6. Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

To the azzwipe "God's Oldest Dick": you are the LAST person to render judgment on the issue of choice, you reprobate. You have admitted to abusing an underaged relative. You are a criminal. You are an abuser. You are a pedophile. You have no standing on ANY MORAL OR LEGAL ISSUE and if I could identify you, I'd turn you in to law enforcement in a nanosecond. I hope you make a misstep soon and that someone will catch you and put you where you belong-behind bars.

October 20, 2012 at 10:36 pm |

your hindu filthy french is same as your hinduism, ignorance. hindu, ignorant.

October 20, 2012 at 11:07 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

I, am a 12 year old pedophile? Get real thumbsucker! What happened when I was 12, 45 years ago is water under the bridge. Do me and my brother a favor, just quit breathing if you can.He forgave me my wrong. All you can do is fry in your pan of disgruntled fascism.

October 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Oh, go fvck your goat of a mother.

October 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

GOD, you're the one who should quit. Quit posting here. Leave. Stop advertising your pedophiliac background. Otherwise, what happens to you is your own fault.

October 20, 2012 at 11:26 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Drunk are we lady? What!!? I forgot. You're no lady! You're the tramp!

October 20, 2012 at 11:40 pm |

Sure your mother is my mother, hindu, ignorant.

October 21, 2012 at 12:05 am |
    • Rational Libertarian

Wait, am I missing something? Did Mr. Dreamer molest his little brother? I'm surprised he's not being considered for canonization.

October 21, 2012 at 6:08 am |
  7. I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

It's curious to me that this topic is almost completely devoid of relevant posts. (I'm guilty myself.)

This is nice PR for the Catholic Chuch in the United States – and boy can they use a little positive PR!

Whether or not you believe in miracles* this is recognition for a life given in charity. Doubtless Mother Marianne Cope was a dauntless woman and dedicated her life to others. She will now be remembered by many more.

* Decorum overcame my temptation to post a youtube video of "You sexy thing" by Hot Chocolate. Of course now i've mentioned it, someone will.

October 20, 2012 at 10:09 pm |
    • Damocles

You are quite right. I do applaud her efforts and courage with all seriousness.

On a lighter note, the last part of your post has now put the image of her dancing to that song in my head.

October 20, 2012 at 10:13 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

What's telling is that she is unique. Why are there so many who pretend to be just, giving, generous, caring, self-sacrificing, and sinless?

October 20, 2012 at 10:17 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

GOPer

I agree brother.

" my temptation to post a youtube video of "You s e x y thing" by Hot Chocolate. "

However... that made me laugh out loud ! :D

Peace...

October 20, 2012 at 10:35 pm |
  8. Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

What you idiots don't get is this: Pretty much everything.

October 20, 2012 at 9:25 pm |

100 % hinduism, absurdity.

October 21, 2012 at 12:14 am |
  9. just sayin

@collegeadmissionsguru
    There are 7 billion people on the planet, it is not all about you ! God bless

October 20, 2012 at 9:11 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Irony, thy name is just stupid.

October 20, 2012 at 9:11 pm |
    • just sayin

Really? We all thought a nursery rhyme character was a better representative of stupid. God bless

October 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

"We all?" Who's "we"? You and your funny uncle who fvcked you when you were 3?

October 20, 2012 at 9:15 pm |
    • Damocles

Now now Tom, just's uncle was just a regular old sinner and can't be held responsible for his actions.

October 20, 2012 at 9:18 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

I suspect that just's uncle was a funny uncle who wasn't really an uncle at all but funny uncle that he was he fvcked around with just just the same.

October 20, 2012 at 9:20 pm |
    • just sayin

Filth is stupid. God bless

October 20, 2012 at 9:20 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Yes, filth, you are. Stupid, that is. And ignorant. And disgusting.

October 20, 2012 at 9:22 pm |
    • nope

@tom,
      nope

October 20, 2012 at 9:23 pm |

@nope,
      You're a dope. Mope.

October 20, 2012 at 9:24 pm |
    • nope

@tom...
      nope and double nope

October 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm |
    • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

Ever notice how @nope and @tbt and @just sayin always show up after someone responds to the prayer-bot?

Often within minutes of the prayer-bot's tedious regurgitation.

Just mentionin'

October 20, 2012 at 9:29 pm |

@I'm

It is odd, but to be fair I think I've been accused of being someone else because a few of my posts came swiftly on the heels of that person. I'll give them a slight benefit of doubt for now.

October 20, 2012 at 9:34 pm |
    • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

@Damocles,

yes, correlation is not causality (as we are so often required to note here).

The appearance of @just sayin might indeed be coincidental here. The others, well, they're as alike as makes no matter.

October 20, 2012 at 10:01 pm |
    • === o ===

The only kind of "trickle-down" that actually works:

"Salvatore" degenerates to:
      "Douglas" degenerates to:
      "pervert alert" where he posts lovely things like "QU E ERS, THE ONES WHO GAVE AIDS TO AMERICA" degenerates to:
      "Taskmaster" degenerates to:
      "Ronald Regonzo" degenerates to:
      "truth be told" degenerates to:
      "Atheism is not healthy ..." degenerates to:
      "tina" degenerates to:
      "captain america" degenerates to:
      "just sayin" degenerates to:
      "nope" degenerates to:
      "WOW" degenerates to:
      "!" degenerates to:
      and many other names, but of course I prefer to refer to this extreme homophobe as
      the disgruntled Evangelical Fortune Cookie Co. writer boot camp flunkie.

October 21, 2012 at 12:56 am |
  10. God's Oldest Dreamer

Our mother whose name just so happens to be "Mary" is a Saint! She died leaving me and my brother a home that was paid off. She even left us with a goodly small amount of money which my brother and I spent rather foolishly. Our father whose name is Joseph died a few years before our mother did. He was a hard worker before he caught the cancer bug and had a hole put in his throat. They both died of COPD due their smoking ways. I and my brother have the smoker's bug and we may well die of what our parent's died from.

September 5th, 2009 was my 1st day of sobriety and I have not looked back. Although my brother still drinks, I have no longer ny urges nor desires to drink any alcohol. God willing, I never again will. I could not have asked for better parents then father Joseph and our mother Mary. They gave us all they could, my brother and I. I love them both and cannot condemn them for anything. They truly are my Saints!

October 20, 2012 at 8:43 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

And this has what, exactly, to do with the topic of this article?

October 20, 2012 at 8:45 pm |
    • just sayin

Read this slow and you may be able to follow it Tom Tom,
      His
      l
      e
      s
      s

October 20, 2012 at 9:17 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Yep. It says I should follow my conscience and vote for Obama!

Thanks for the confirmation!!!

October 20, 2012 at 9:23 pm |
    • nope

@tin tin...
      nope

October 20, 2012 at 9:24 pm |
    • truth never changes

A vote for Obama is a vote to murder unborn innocents.

October 20, 2012 at 9:26 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

When legal abortion is considered "murder", do alert the media, you moron.

October 20, 2012 at 9:40 pm |
    • truth never changes

Calling it legal does not make an abortion any less of a murder.

October 20, 2012 at 9:42 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Yeah, you moron, it does. You're just too fvckin' stupid and ignorant of history to figure that out.

October 20, 2012 at 9:44 pm |

@truth

Are you a believer in a deity?

October 20, 2012 at 9:45 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Abortion has never, ever been "murder" under law. And law is what matters in a secular nation, you moron. If you can't understand that, you're too stupid to vote.

October 20, 2012 at 9:46 pm |
    • itsallaloadofbollocks

So does that make you Jesus?

October 20, 2012 at 9:51 pm |

Laughing here. Good one!

October 20, 2012 at 9:53 pm |
    • itsallaloadofbollocks

tnc. Heard of Scott DesJarlais? Says one thing, does another.

October 20, 2012 at 9:55 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

May God bless the affirmations of truth and curse the wickedness of word.

October 20, 2012 at 9:56 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

"the wickedness of word." Did you mean Apple's version or Windows?

October 20, 2012 at 9:58 pm |

@god

What did Word do that made Him or Her or It wicked?

October 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

:-)
      (-:

October 20, 2012 at 10:01 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Dam, it probably quite unexpectedly and lost a fvckload of data and information. Either that, or Zeus intervened and struck it down with a bolt of lightning.

October 20, 2012 at 10:02 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

fuclk I meant to type "quit".

October 20, 2012 at 10:05 pm |
    • Damocles

I attribute any striking down of the heathen Word to my Cat, he who is above all other cats and has made me to provide Food for it since He has no opposable thumbs and can't open the damn can Himself.

October 20, 2012 at 10:08 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Choices and the freedom to do so. The choices we have to smoke pot and be arrested and the choices one has to abort/kill one's child and be free are as-si-nien and beyond righteous moralism

October 20, 2012 at 10:11 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Dam, consider yourself blessed that you have only ONE cat. I am at the mercy of TWO!!! Both of them are elderly and demented. One has cost us nearly as much as an Ivy League tuition in vet bills. The other is almost as fvcking dumb as just sayin.

I'm tellin' you, after they go, no more cats!!!

Well. Unless a really cute kitten shows up .....

October 20, 2012 at 10:12 pm |

GOD, go drown yourself.

October 20, 2012 at 10:13 pm |

@god

That you equate smoking pot with abortion shows that your last brain cell has given up the ghost. You have the right to not agree with abortion and you can try and talk to a woman who may make that choice and offer her other choices, but once the choice is made, it is her's and her's alone.

October 20, 2012 at 10:17 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Tidycats need tidybowls

October 20, 2012 at 10:19 pm |

@tom

I do have Two. One is the True Cat and the other is Proxy Cat that keeps me on my toes when True Cat can't be bothered with my lavish show of Affection.

October 20, 2012 at 10:19 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Damocles, don't even bother with this loser. He's so stoned and drunk he couldn't manage to find his own dick with his dick and a flashlight.

He's an abuser, a druggie, and a dolt. Not worth the time it takes to type his name into a reply.

October 20, 2012 at 10:19 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Ahhh, I see, Damocles. You have a main cat and an auxilliary cat.

October 20, 2012 at 10:23 pm |
    • Damocles

I have no doubts that Cat could use the Bowl if He so chose to. HIs furry Reasoning for not doing so remains Unclear to me, but Proxy Cat has assued me that His reasons are both Sound and Logical. I supsect that a large part of it is do to the unseemly posistion He would have to contort Himself to achieve Maximum Containment.

October 20, 2012 at 10:23 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Damocles,

It is true that "once" a woman chooses to abort her decision is finalized. She will have to live with her choice the rest of her life. Her conscience will be her guide after she does decide to or not to. So sad mny woman have little conscience nowdays, so sad.

October 20, 2012 at 10:26 pm |

@Tom

Yes and a host of Four Pawed Angels, but these have been deemed unworthy of the Holy Domicile and have been banished to the Outlands by Cat.

Gee, making up a religion is boatloads of fun.

October 20, 2012 at 10:27 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Damocles, you have made my evening worthwhile! I wish you the best of weekends and hope your feline companions do not impede your enjoyment of leisure time any more than necessary.

October 20, 2012 at 10:28 pm |
    • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

@Damocles,

Gee, making up a religion is boatloads of fun.

indeed. Just look what Bobby Henderson wrought.

You can even make a difference.

R'amen.

October 20, 2012 at 10:30 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Oh, go insert yourself on a stick, GOD. The day YOU have to make a decision is the day anyone will give a ripe goddam fvck what opinion you hold on the issue. Meanwhile, for the benefit of every other living thing on this earth, please do all of us and them a huge favor and get castrated.

October 20, 2012 at 10:31 pm |

@god

You are going to make me forget my manners and call you an idiot. Do you honestly think that most women are having abortions with a smile on their face? I have to think that this is the toughest choice a woman would ever have to make in her life. That you think they just go about willy-nilly doing this is the ultimate example of not knowing a thing about what you speak of. You are a parrot spouting off nonsense that you heard from another parrot who was even more clueless than you are.

You are an idiot, manners be damned.

October 20, 2012 at 10:32 pm |

@Tom

A very awesome weekend to you too. Are you leaving us for the night?

October 20, 2012 at 10:34 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Much to the relief of many, I am, Dam. ;) Have a good one. You're a peach.

October 20, 2012 at 10:37 pm |

@I'm

I was a firm believer in the FSM until Cat came into my Life late one night like a heavy weight on my chest. He Purred to me and It was Good. I converted the next day and strangely have been unable to eat noodles ever since.

Cat Rules.

October 20, 2012 at 10:38 pm |

@Tom

See ya next time. Go with Cat.

Cat Rules.

October 20, 2012 at 10:40 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Damocles,

If you heard my words from elsewhere bravo for them! What I meant earlier regarding smoking and abortion is the ingracious unfairness perpetuating the laws of our lands. Abortion is legalized killing of unwanted children and smoking a weed and getting caught is tantamount to murdering at least for some who get or have gotten caught.

I understand many women's issues for having an abortion. Monetary issues, health concerns yet for many women it's but a convenience which I find being a death sentence to such aborted children by women on convenient terms. A woman who aborts without weighing the consequences especially if they abort merely for not wanting the child is murder pure and simple.

October 20, 2012 at 11:00 pm |

Go fvck yourself, GOD.

October 20, 2012 at 11:15 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

I can only hope, for mankind's sake, that GOD never expelled a single sperm that survived. What a friggin' curse on the world his spawn would be!

Women don't have abortions for the fun of them, you morons.

The idiocy of some of you is beyond comprehension. I don't know how morons like you figure out how to unzip your pants, tie your shoes, or figure out how to negotiate stairs. It must be an incredible feat for imbeciles like GOD, just sayin, and the like to manage to find the floor when they get out of bed in the morning. Goodness knows, it's a miracle that any of them have a reason to GET out of bed in the morning, seeing as most of them are too fvckng stupid to have jobs.

October 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Tom,

Time for you to take your meds and go to sleep. Nighty night Tom

October 20, 2012 at 11:28 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Time for you to turn yourself in to the police, GOD, before someone else does it for you.

October 20, 2012 at 11:31 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son,

Please for your own good Tom, take your meds & go to bed before you relapse and wind up in a CSU!

October 20, 2012 at 11:43 pm |
    • === o ===

The only kind of "trickle-down" that actually works:

"truth never changes" denerates to:
      "God's Oldest Dreamer" degenerates to:
      "pervert alert" degenerates to:
      "Taskmaster" degenerates to:
      "Ronald Regonzo" degenerates to:
      "truth be told" degenerates to:
      "Atheism is not healthy ..." degenerates to:
      "tina" degenerates to:
      "captain america" degenerates to:
      "just sayin" degenerates to:
      "nope" degenerates to:
      "WOW" degenerates to:
      "!" degenerates to:
      the disgruntled Evangelical Fortune Cookie Co. writer boot camp flunkie.

October 21, 2012 at 12:52 am |
    • OgLikeRock

@ TruthNeverChanges and g.o.d. America's Best Christian has a learnin for ya....

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3U09DeKpg&w=640&h=390]

October 23, 2012 at 11:34 am |
    • OgLikeRock

@ g o d and truth ...........America's Best Christian explains "traditional marriage" to you from the bibble, your wholey scripturd

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hXQRKIW5Tw&w=640&h=390]

October 23, 2012 at 11:37 am |
  11. Colin

Jesus Christ Catholics are fvcking simpletons.

Please choose your favorite Catholic superst.ition from those below. For the one you choose, please say why it is any more ridiculous than the rest of the garbage Catholics swallow and give an example of a non-Catholic belief which is just as stupid.

a. Grocery store bread and wine becomes the flesh and blood of a dead Jew from 2,000 years ago because a priest does some hocus pocus over it in church of a Sunday morning.

b. When I pray for something like “please god help me pass my exam tomorrow,” an invisible being reads my mind and intervenes to alter what would otherwise be the course of history in small ways to meet my request.

c. You can pray to a dead person for something. This dead person will then ask God to fulfill your wish. If this happens twice, this dead person becomes a saint.

d. A god impregnated a virgin with himself, so he could give birth to himself and then sacrifice himself to himself to negate an “original sin” of a couple we now know never existed.

How these fvck ups find their way home from church of a Sunday is a mystery to me.

October 20, 2012 at 8:43 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Well, they only find their way "home" if "home" is the neighborhood watering hole where they can get drunk on a tab.

October 20, 2012 at 8:47 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

Agreed. It is pretty amazing the mental gymnastics required for religous faith.

October 20, 2012 at 8:52 pm |
    • nope

@colon
      nope

October 20, 2012 at 9:09 pm |
    • snopes says

nope to nope

October 21, 2012 at 12:58 am |
  12. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things

October 20, 2012 at 8:23 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

No, prayer does not change anything, IF It did, you wouldn't keep posting this nonsense over and over and over...

October 20, 2012 at 8:54 pm |
    • nope

@coll...
      nope

October 20, 2012 at 9:09 pm |
    • just sayin

@guru
      with all the people on the planet it is not about you or your opinion. God bless

October 20, 2012 at 9:12 pm |

Nope, you're a dope.

October 20, 2012 at 9:12 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

@just stupid: it's not about you. At all. It wouldn't be about you even if you had a fvcking brain cell, you idiot.

October 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm |
    • just sayin

It has never ever been about you Tom. God bless

October 20, 2012 at 9:18 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Of course it wasn't. It was all about you and your funny uncle and your odd relationship and incest.

October 20, 2012 at 9:21 pm |

"tina" degenerates to:
      "captain america" degenerates to:
      "just sayin" degenerates to:
      "nope" degenerates to:
      "WOW" degenerates to:
      "!" degenerates to:
      the disgruntled Evangelical Fortune Cookie Co. writer boot camp flunkie.

October 21, 2012 at 12:44 am |
    • .

"Ronald Regonzo" who degenerates to:
      "Salvatore" degenerates to:
      "Douglas" degenerates to:
      Taskmaster" degenerates to:
      "truth be told" degenerates to:
      "The Truth" degenerates to:
      "Thinker23" degenerates to:
      "Atheism is not healthy ..." degenerates to:
      "another repentant sinner" degenerates to:
      "Dodney Rangerfield" degenerates to:
      "tina" degenerates to:
      "captain america" degenerates to:
      "Atheist Hunter" degenerates to:
      "Anybody know how to read? " degenerates to:
      "just sayin" degenerates to:
      "ImLook'nUp" degenerates to:
      "Kindness" degenerates to:
      "Lorraine" degenerates to:
      "Chad" degenerates to
      "Bob" degenerates to
      "nope" degenerates to:
      "2357" degenerates to:
      "WOW" degenerates to:
      "fred" degenerates to:
      "!" degenerates to:
      "pervert alert"

This troll is not a christian..

October 22, 2012 at 10:48 am |
    • Jesus

October 22, 2012 at 10:59 am |
  13. Theen Allah Fat Mullah (the original hinduism source.....)®

Where is that skunk smell coming from? oh Hindu blah blah blah boy was here.

October 20, 2012 at 8:19 pm |
  14. Eliminate hindu Judaism, Atheism, secularism, 'SELF CENTER ISM' for peace among humanity.

Saint ism, hindu santan ism, making human god's, way of hindu's, ignorant's to deny truth absolute GOD, by making partners to "HIM", the one have no power of his/her own, but dependent on truth absolute GOD, essence of existence, constant for every one and every thing in existence. Call hindu, spade a hindu spade, why sell hinduism, denial of truth absolute with another label. such as hindu denial of truth absolute christianity, bigamy, infidelity in hinduism, deception. To learn about truth absolute and hinduism, denial of truth absolute, please visit limitisthetruth .com. Foundation of hindu pagan Catholic ism, Compounding of hinduism, denial of truth absolute with hindu corrupted truth to justify hindu Mithra sim, pagan savior ism. sure way to hell.

October 20, 2012 at 7:34 pm |

I am just saying so it may help you what I have been talking about.

October 20, 2012 at 10:45 pm |
  15. 8 x 10 Color Glossy Photographs with Circles and Arrows and Paragraphs on the Back of Each One Explaining What Each One Is

The Saints are not doing very good this year. Maybe this will give them a little punch in the dime package.

October 20, 2012 at 4:54 pm |
  16. Theen Allah Fat Mullah (the original hinduism source.....)

good article, wish we had more caring persons like her.

October 20, 2012 at 4:37 pm |