home
RSS
November 23rd, 2012

Explaining the Pope's Christmas debunking book

(CNN)–CNN Belief Blog Co-Editor Eric Marrapodi explains how the Pope's new book challenges long held Christmas traditions.

Read the full story on the Pope's new book here.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Bible • Catholic Church • Christianity • Jesus • Pope Benedict XVI • TV-CNN Newsroom

1. Reality

"And the day will come,
    when the mystical generation of Jesus,
    by the Supreme Being as His Father,
    in the womb of a virgin,
    will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva
    in the brain of Jupiter."

– Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
    Letter to John Adams, from Monticello, April 11, 1823.

November 24, 2012 at 7:49 am |
  2. 200 TON HAMMER

Do research on the LEMBA TRIBES in south africa

November 24, 2012 at 7:41 am |
  3. 200 TON HAMMER

OK since some people's reject the truths about
    DNA Y chromosome from blacks then explain
    Too me why YISREAL has not rebuilt the Solomon's
    third Hebrew Temple yet???? They had 64 years
    To rebuild it from JUNE 1948 TOO NOVEMBER 2013

November 24, 2012 at 7:34 am |
    • 200 TON HAMMER

June 1948~november 2012 that's 64 years where
      is the rebuilt Solomons third temple in Jerusalem
      it should not have taken this long to rebuild
      where is the third temple not yet rebuilt please
      rebuild the HEBREW ISREALITE SOLOMON'S TEMPLE ON MOUNT MORIAH

November 24, 2012 at 9:45 am |
  4. Leif

Albert Einstein wrote a few books. They were far more interesting.

November 24, 2012 at 7:21 am |
  5. Bootyfunk

The Catholic Church had it's time to rule - we call it "The Dark Ages".

November 24, 2012 at 5:25 am |
    • Leif

Not as dark as the Protestant darkness of Southern Baptism.

November 24, 2012 at 7:19 am |
  6. Meatwad

I just want someone to to read me a story ya'll. Here's my picture book...

November 24, 2012 at 12:41 am |
  7. Apple Bush

Akira, I would like to give you some Dr. D. Johnson just for a laugh. Let me know when...

November 24, 2012 at 12:25 am |
  8. Apple Bush

Akira, I saw Frank Zappa in OKC in 1979. He played a song called the "Dangerous Kitchen". The only time I have ever laughed that hard is when I saw "Little Shop of Horrors" in NYC off broadway starring Ellen Greene.

In a related story, I met Alice Cooper at his restaurant in Phoenix over the summer. That was fun! He and Frank use to tour together back in the day.

November 23, 2012 at 11:01 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

Isn't Cooper a born again Christian? Did he learn nothing from Zappa?

November 23, 2012 at 11:05 pm |
    • Praise the Lord

RL, I don't really know, but he is the Godfather of all things hard and I love him. He and Frank are true originals. Talking to him and shaking his hand was kind of surreal to me. So was his "Big Unit" Chile Dog. The Corner Cafe is working on a similar entree from what I hear.

November 23, 2012 at 11:13 pm |
    • Akira

Okay, are you Apple Bush, or Praise the Lord, or both? Something is not passing the smell test here and I'm starting to lose my faith.
      Amen.

November 23, 2012 at 11:31 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Akira, I am The Central Scrutinizer, aka Apple Bush

I am also the HeavenSent parody aka Praise the Lord (her new handle), sorry I forgot to switch my handle.

I am also Sushi Kanji, Corner Bistro and Belief Blog Bistro.

I am also HeavenSense, Meatwad and Towelie.

I am also the hindu-bot parody (nachos, pool boys ism, etc.)

Hope that is cool, some people on the blog don't like me. I am the Central Scrutinizer.

November 23, 2012 at 11:41 pm |
    • Akira

Isn't there a Moon Unit Cheescake available?

November 23, 2012 at 11:42 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Dang Akira, you are hired. That is a very good suggestion. The only thing is I think maybe the food thing has run it's course....

Oh, I am also Dr. D. Johnson. That parody was funny. But very few got it. Some got pissed off. Do you know that one?

November 23, 2012 at 11:49 pm |
    • Akira

Apple:
      Thanks for the explanation...I like knowing who I'm talking to.
      I guesses you were the food folks; I got that by your knowledge of Toshi, lol.
      I'd have never guessed Meatwad; I like the name, being a ATHF fan.
      I suspected that you were the author of the bulge inequality isms, that one STILL puts me in hysterics.
      I don't particularly care how many handles you have; it's nice to meet you all; all of your characters are hilarious!
      Being new to this blog, I haven't gotten the...ahem...flavor of all the posters yet.
      I like you just fine.

November 23, 2012 at 11:57 pm |
    • Apple Bush

I like you too Akira, very much. I also count Tom Tom (sometimes lol) sam and realpeace2all among my personal friends, along with the many very intelligent people on this blog. It is fun.

November 24, 2012 at 12:03 am |
    • Akira

Apple:
      No, I don't know the Dr. D Johnson one; I miss a lot if the pages change on my mobile.
      Santa can't buy me that tablet soon enough.
      Fvck 'em if they don"t like you. I love a sarcastic sense of humor, having one myself.
      Too bad your food thing has run it's course; I got great meals out of them!

November 24, 2012 at 12:04 am |
    • Akira

I like it here, too, Apple.
      Irreverant is what I like the best about it; I dig that, being an irreverant kinda person myself.
      May I assume you were the author of the foot fetish post, also?
      Filthy toe jam ism, ewww, hind, ignorant.
      Cracked me up.

November 24, 2012 at 12:13 am |
    • Apple Bush

Akira, well what I usually do is just let it rest for a few weeks or months and then bring them back later. I save everything.When it is fresth, it is funny to me. I do what I do to make myself laugh, and then if someone else does, that is great.

I also always have something new though, so stay alert lol.

You are one of the people like sam and real peace I would love to meet.

Can you stay on line for a bit? I will do you a solid if you can...standing by...

November 24, 2012 at 12:15 am |
    • Apple Bush

Yes, foot fetish and most likely all of the hindu filthy parodiies are mine. (I am not always proud of them, but i liked the plant one and the pool boy a lot...)

November 24, 2012 at 12:23 am |
    • End Religion

I wouldn't have guessed Meatwad or Towelie. The "ism" parody requires a dedication that frightens me however funny it may be... :)

November 24, 2012 at 1:53 am |
    • Apple Bush

End Religion, I have a system for the hindu ism parody. I can do one in five minutes now. ;)

November 24, 2012 at 3:41 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Apple Bush, only "sometimes"? What did I do to you?

November 24, 2012 at 6:48 pm |
  9. Praise the Lord

Life is a test from God whether you love and follow Jesus' (God in the flesh, Immanuel, God with us) truth or love and follow satan's lies. My 12-year-old daughter got back from the hotel in time for breakfast. Those that believe in Him go with Him to eternity.

Amen.

November 23, 2012 at 10:41 pm |
    • Akira

Your 12 year old daughter got back to the hotel in time for breakfast? I'm glad, but huh??

November 23, 2012 at 10:52 pm |
    • Praise the Lord

Akira, she was at her AA meeting. She quit drinking, but her kids keep drinking in front of her. Stay on the wrong side of the gulf until you are blotted out for eternity.

Amen.

November 23, 2012 at 11:04 pm |
    • Akira

Uh huh.
      Well, I guess you shouldn't have bottle-fed her Jack Daniels when she was an infant.

Amen.

November 23, 2012 at 11:38 pm |
  10. lionlylamb

Should one of maturities natures be so found out to be but a lowly developed individual, hence is it truly righteous for others to scorn them, the lowly developed for their so natured underdeveloped maturity? Can a person blame another for being insolent toward otherly people where from the insolent one finds others to be mentally dumbfounded giving rise to insolent behaviorisms in abundant measures to those of dumbfoundedness sakes? Are not the weak in the minds running among and also of every societal branch of the still living? If one be weakly minded should not their presence be so made out and given to them their daily needs without scorn from the flocks of otherly members in the community in which the weakly minded does live? Who should righteously scoff at the ones who can no more fend for themselves and their needs not be wantingly fulfilled? Who I dare ask are these scoffers of immaturties in fettered life being the ones chaiined in their mind's sake? Who will dare to scoff are the true ones chained in their unforesaken mind!

November 23, 2012 at 9:27 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Fascinating Mr. Lamb.

November 23, 2012 at 9:29 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

Pappy with the Khaki sweatband
      Bowed goat potbellied barnyard that only he noticed
      The old fart was smart
      The old gold cloth madonna
      Dancin' t' the fiddle 'n saw
      He ran down behind the knoll
      'n slipped on his wooden fishhead
      The mouth worked 'n snapped all the bees
      Back t' the bungalow

Momma was flatten'n lard
      With her red enamel rollin' pin
      When the fishhead broke the window
      Rubber eye erect 'n precisely detailed
      Airholes from which breath should come
      Is now closely fit
      With the chatter of the old fart inside

An assortment of observations took place
      Momma licked 'er lips like uh cat
      Pecked the ground like uh rooster
      Pivoted like uh duck
      Her stockings down caught dust 'n doughballs
      She cracked 'er mouth glaze caught one eyelash
      Rubbed 'er hands on 'er gorgeous gingham
      Her hand grasped sticky metal intricate latchwork
      Open t' the room uh smell cold mixed with bologna
      Rubber bands crumpled wax paper bonnets
      Fat goose legs 'n special jellies
      Ignited by the warmth of the room
      The old fart smelled this thru his important breather holes
      Cleverly he dialed from within from the outside we observed
      That the nose of the wooden mask
      Where the holes had just been uh moment ago
      Was now smooth amazingly blended camouflaged in
      With the very intricate rainbow trout replica

The old fart inside was now breathin' freely
      From his perfume bottle atomizer air bulb invention

His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed;
      Watered in appreciation of his thoughtful preparation

November 23, 2012 at 9:30 pm |
    • d'Brickahouse TeBowHo

So are you suggesting that Joseph was a pimp?

November 23, 2012 at 9:33 pm |
    • Akira

Rational, I know I asked you this before, but did you ever listen to Dr. Demento?
      Truly sounds like something that he would have played on his show...

November 23, 2012 at 10:05 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

No I've never listened to Dr. Demento although I imagine, as a Zappa fan, he probably would've played some Beefheart.

November 23, 2012 at 10:13 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Rational > Apple Bush > (The Central Scrutinizer) > Frank Zappa > RIP

November 23, 2012 at 10:22 pm |
    • Akira

DD played a lot of very strange things; my favorite that he used to play was "Pencil Necked Geek (With A Lousy Physique".

RIP Mr. Zappa. Truly an original.

November 23, 2012 at 10:45 pm |
  11. Chad

It is actually very telling that these traditions have existed so long:

- being born in a "manger" is probably real, (although not in an "Inn") in the first century the bottom floor of many dwellings was for the animals, Luke 2 tells us that there was no guest room available, so they were probably housed with the animals on the first floor.

- "Three Wise Men(Magi)":although tradition holds for three, there is actually no mention of the number of Magi. The number three probably came from the three gifts that were brought (gold, frankincense and myrrh).

- The "Wise Men Gathered Round the Baby Jesus" : The Magi most certainly arrived to behold the baby Jesus some time after His birth, Jesus most likely 1-2 years old at that point. Herod learned of the birth of Jesus from the Magi.

When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Matthew 2

Savior of the world born in a tiny backwater town. Amazing.

November 23, 2012 at 8:18 pm |
    • Meatwad

If I was there when that little baby was born, I would give him some of my tacos.

November 23, 2012 at 8:24 pm |
    • Moby Schtick

Chad, I've replied to your bullsh!t stupidity on the Marc Rubio thread. Your intellectual dishonesty and pride with your own ignorance is astounding.

November 23, 2012 at 8:34 pm |
    • hinduism by Judaism self center ,secularism source of hindu filthy hinduism, racism.

Blessed Mary was not of a poor family but of one of highest status family and Cousin of John from family of Aaron. One has to be hindu, ignorant to put her in a barn with animals.

November 23, 2012 at 9:20 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

She was also an adulterer and should have been stoned to death.

November 23, 2012 at 9:31 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Don't get me started NL.

November 23, 2012 at 9:34 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Err, RL lol

November 23, 2012 at 9:35 pm |
    • Chad

@Rational Libertarian "She was also an adulterer and should have been stoned to death."
      @Chad "it is true that she was thought to have been an adulterer.. Pregnant before marriage to Joseph

This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f] because he will save his people from their sins.”
      22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g] (which means “God with us”).
      24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
      Matthew 1

And all of the neighbors knew of this, and later Jewish authorities accused Jesus of being illegitimate.
      If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”
      “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”
      John 8

by making that statement, they were accusing Jesus of being illegitimate

November 23, 2012 at 10:09 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

If it was a choice between being stoned to death and lying, I'd lie also.

November 23, 2012 at 10:11 pm |

Mary was not hindu, adulterer as hindu Jew's criminal secular hind, lie by their hindu Judaism, filthy self center ism, but truth full, witnessed by none other than her son Easu, anointed one. One has to be a hindu criminal to lay hinduism, allegation of such a great magnitude against her.

November 23, 2012 at 10:36 pm |
    • realbuckyball

All totally mythological. It three "kings" had arrived from somewhere in Roman occupied Israel, the Romans would have recorded it, and investigated. Not a shred of evidence for that. Not a shred of evidence for an atrnomicl anomaly by Roman historians who DID record those things. Sorry. There were many "infancy" narratives. Most were suppressed. Luke's made it through because Eusebius liked the number "4". Dream on Chas. Some day, you will have to face facts.

November 23, 2012 at 11:06 pm |
    • realbuckyball

The fact is, there is no real evidence that a Jesus from "Nazareth" even existed. A "Nazorite" was a Jewish ascetic. If he existed he was probably an Essene, and a follower of John the Dipper, (the "Baptizer" ).

November 23, 2012 at 11:09 pm |
    • realbuckyball

And BTW Chas, we're still waiting for you to accept the "resurrection" challenge.

November 23, 2012 at 11:10 pm |
    • Chad

@realbuckyball "All totally mythological. It three "kings" had arrived from somewhere in Roman occupied Israel, the Romans would have recorded it, and investigated. Not a shred of evidence for that. Not a shred of evidence for an atrnomicl anomaly by Roman historians who DID record those things. "

@Chad "lol
      you crack me up :-) why do you make these crazy arguments?

then you'll have no problem producing the Roman records that Pilate was prefect :-) (he was after all the Roman ruler in that area, certainly if any records exist, they would include that!!)
      and
      you have the roman records for all of the earthquakes and eclipses in the years 3AD. Plus and minus a 100 years?

so.. where are the records?

If they kept such records, they are long gone.. Very little lasts 2000 years.
      why do you make these crazy arguments that are so trivially refuted? Do you actually have any idea the scarcity of the historical docu.ments from the first century? Have you done any reading on this at all? any?

November 23, 2012 at 11:22 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

November 23, 2012 at 11:29 pm |
    • Chad

@Rational Libertarian "Funny how Christians ask for proof when something contradicts them and ignore requests for proof when it suits them."
      @Chad "?? how do you figure that?
      Bucky has one argument, namely that whenever some ancient event is asserted, he claims that if said event had really occurred, there would be a Roman record, since Romans were such great record keepers.

I am merely pointing out that:
      A. The statement "Romans would have kept a record of that" is a fallacious argument from silence one.
      B. IF they actually HAD kept a record of that event at the time, it most likely was destroyed, as most of the first century records have not been preserved thru the 2000 intervening years.

November 24, 2012 at 1:12 am |
    • Colin

This is anothe rplace where the Gospels are hopelessly inconsistent.

In Matthew, Mary and Joseph are originally from Bethlehem. Three wise men come from the East, following a star which is to lead them to the great messiah prophesized by the Tanakh. King Herod hears of this and calls the three wise men before him in Jerusalem. He asks them to tell him when they find Jesus. The star reappears and they follow it to Bethlehem and present the baby Jesus with gold, frankincense and myrrh. Having been warned by God in a dream not to return to Jerusalem, they hightail it back East. Herod hears of this, throws a fit and kills all babies under two years of age in Bethlehem. However, Joseph and Mary have been earlier warned by God in a dream that this is coming and have fled south to Egypt. They stay there until God tells them in another dream that Herod is dead. However, on returning to Bethlehem, they hear that Herod’s son Archelaus has taken the throne in Jerusalem and this poses a continuing threat to the child Jesus, so they continue north to Nazareth in Galilee, where Jesus is raised.

In Luke, Mary and Joseph are not originally from Bethlehem, there are no wise men from the East, no star to be followed, no flight to Egypt, no slaughter of the babies in Bethlehem and no gold, frankincense and myrrh. Instead, Mary and Joseph are originally from Nazareth but have to return to the land of David, their ancestor from 1,000 years ago, to be assessed in a Roman tax imposed under Caesar Augustus. So Joseph and Mary, who is heavily pregnant, set off on the 70 mile trip from Nazareth due south to Bethlehem. There is no room at any inn, so Jesus is born in a manger. Three shepherds in a nearby field are told by a singing chorus of angels that the king of the Jews has been born and they come and pay homage. Eight days later, Jesus is circ.umcised and, after the period of Mary’s “purification” under Jewish law (30 days) Jesus is taken to the temple in Jerusalem and presented. In the temple, they offer Yahweh two turtledoves and two pigeons as a sacrifice then return to Nazareth, where Jesus is raised.

Two totally inconsistent accounts (unless one thinks they could have moved to Egypt, stayed there and returned within 30 days!!!!). No, I'm afraid Chad's efforts fail again.

November 24, 2012 at 1:40 am |
    • End Religion

"Savior of the world born in a tiny backwater town. Amazing."

so you enjoy literary archetypes. no surprise there. it makes good fiction.

November 24, 2012 at 2:17 am |
    • End Religion

Which gospel describes the r@pe of the 12 year old Mary by a loving god and then abandonment of responsibility by the same god? On top of abandoning Mary and his "only begotten son," god later comes back and crucifies the kid. Whew, now that is love!

So the town's people wanted to stone a little girl? i mean the kid should've been out playing hopscotch instead of passed around to every shepherd and blacksmith in town.

There is also a missing gospel where baby jesus receives Meatwad's taco offering.

November 24, 2012 at 2:31 am |
    • Chad

@Colin "This is anothe rplace where the Gospels are hopelessly inconsistent...."
      @Chad "colin, I'm a bit confused on one thing.. Luke contains a lot more detail on the birth of Jesus than Matthew does..
      But, there is no conflicting details...

how does that make them inconsistent?

November 24, 2012 at 6:36 pm |
  12. hinduism by Judaism self center ,secularism source of hindu filthy hinduism, racism.

birth of Hindu Jesus changed history forever, not so fast, just another lie of a Hindu Pop, secular s, self centered, goon, birth of Mohammad changed the history forever, ignorant, like his hindu father

November 23, 2012 at 8:18 pm |

Keep you hinduism, absurdities for your self, like your hindu stupid god monkey, hindu, ignorant.

November 23, 2012 at 9:21 pm |

birth of Mohammad, denier of truth absolute GAWD, created Talibanism, Wahhabi ism, Sunni ism, Shia ism, Ahmedi ism, Salahfi ism, goat ism, camel ism, pig ism, goon ism, terror ism, that changed the world forever, ignorant oaf

November 24, 2012 at 10:18 am |
  13. I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

So in this book (I'm not planning to purchase it) or in any of the discussion, was a specific date (year would be sufficient) proposed for the birth of Christ – since the year "1 AD" is considered inaccurate (and has been for quite some time)?

Wikipedia presents the following:

"By working backwards from the start of his ministry, some scholars estimate the year 28 AD to be roughly the 32nd birthday of Jesus and his year of birth to be around 6-4 BC."

There is anther discussion here:

Of course we also have the traditional "new years day" being March 25 (the annunication) which adds to the confusion.

Dionysius Exiguus has a lot to answer for.

November 23, 2012 at 8:13 pm |
  14. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things.

November 23, 2012 at 8:12 pm |
    • Apple Bush

Prayer me

November 23, 2012 at 8:19 pm |
    • HeavenSense

Hello Prayerbot.

November 23, 2012 at 8:20 pm |
    • Akira

Really?
      It sure as hell didn't help Shannon Mae Hickman's son, who was born two months premature and lived less than nine hours; she is now serving a six-year sentence for manslaughter, along with her stupid husband. Both are members believe in faith-healing. The infant died from pneumonia and a staph infection, due to under-developed lungs; if the baby had been in a hospital, the baby would be alive.
      Pray they get some bloody common sense while they're incarcerated, along with a vasectomy for him and a tubal ligation for her; they should not be allowed to breed.

November 23, 2012 at 8:59 pm |
    • TR6

Yes, we saw how well that worked out for you in the last election

November 24, 2012 at 8:54 pm |
  15. realbuckyball

Topher,
    Then why did all of the people in one of the families live so much longer than all the families in the other line ? The number of generations is FAR different. Did you ever count them ? No Jew EVER counted the line through the woman. Not once. Name anyone, ever, other than Jebus, who lineage was done through the mother.,

November 23, 2012 at 7:54 pm |

Story is not about truth but hinduism, fiction, author has right to hind, fabricate what ever suits his plot. What ever will make more money.

November 23, 2012 at 9:24 pm |
  16. Bill, Bill The Miner's Cousin

Oopah Gangnam Style, faqqots.

November 23, 2012 at 7:48 pm |
    • Sam Yaza

sorry i will do the Po pi po till i die

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV9polHIjfM&w=640&h=390]

November 23, 2012 at 8:03 pm |
  17. Fvck You

The pope is a stupid faqqot.

November 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm |
  18. lionlylamb

It may well be a righteous act to be anry at God. Why then are people always pinning things regarding God on otherly people who are not God? If one is angry at God then you should show God your anger, not rudicule those who dare love him for those types are but people just like you or me. Maybe if there is enough hatred and anger being shown towards God, people might just begin to realize God has no true concerns for our being. I have no hatred or anger towards God and yet I am sympathetic with those who seem bitter and angry towards God for things gone awry in their life. Who among us is found worthy to be angry and show hatred towards God? Who? And why?

November 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm |
    • Fvck You

"Ridicule those who dare to love him?" You fvcktards are told to love him. You abided like any sheep would.

November 23, 2012 at 7:47 pm |
  19. Sam Yaza

yup the animals do not recognize that human as a savior, and what history shows us he is more like a monster to them and the rest of nature.

humans are saved all right saved from nature

that just equals death to me

i would rather live in the body of Gaia then the body of Christ then

November 23, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
  20. Mowriyah Batyah Israel

This is nothing but pure mockery of the scriptures. Why doesn't he just tell the truth about how the 12 LOST Tribes of Israel are really so called Blacks from the Atlantic Slave Trade along with the so called Indigenous Latinos and Native Americans who inhabit North Central and South America. Furthermore where does the Most High God command in the bible to celebrate Christmas or any man made demonic holiday for that matter? Some of these lies are becoming so nonsensical to the point to point were it seems as if they're not even trying anymore... visit israel unite . org

November 23, 2012 at 7:15 pm |
    • Meatwad

I like Christmas. I'm gonna get some dolls and I'm gonna get toasted too and smoke cigarettes.

November 23, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
    • Adelina the Carnal Dentist out looking for Bippy to pull his molars, and other assorted things.

Idiot. There were ten lost tribes. Two were not lost, and the Levites had no territory, as they were priests. Thirteen tribes. Bla bla bla.

November 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm |
    • Sam Yaza

no the 12 tribes had nothing to do I with blacks it was all Se.mite.

i understand you lost your heritage; who hasn't? why steal some one else heritage. the bible is lie we did not all come from Adam, by you believing that; its ridicules. why do you still follow the god of your conqueror

the Aztecs came from Omoteotl
      the Celts from Danu /
      the Africans from Gaia (you should be happy about that you were the humans born from the mother of all gods)
      The Americans from the great spirit
      the Arabs from Apsu / Tiamat
      The Se.mites from El elyon/ Adem
      The Mediterraneans from Apollo
      the Mongols from blue Wolf and fellow doe
      The Ja.panese from Izanagi and Izanami
      the Indian Brahma
      The Chinese Xi Wangmu

actually Brigid the daughter of Danu was born approximately 4,000 years before Adam

and in scientific terms Semites people from the fertile crescent are half breed Mongols and Celts their not even one of the major Breeds

Indian/Celt/Mongols/Africans

the Africans are far older then all the Breeds of humans their the first tribe

be proud that you are directly from Gaia's Va jay jay that you are Pure human,

although it is nice being half "fairy"

Indian half Sazan (thee eyed gods)
      Celt half Fairy (the Old Gods of Europe)
      Mongols half wolf (the gods of Asia)
      Africans (real humans every one else are just hall breed of Africans)

scientifically speaking Your Eve dates back about 200,000 BC
      the rest of us are a lot latter

m point is the bible is not accurate at all we are not all Jewish and there is no reason to believe so

November 23, 2012 at 7:56 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

The black Israelites are crazy.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPXBYuFtUxA&w=640&h=390]

November 23, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
    • Zool

No Bippy no more. He's dead. Mitt Romney killed him during a wicked jello binge. Bipster, being a god, resurrected, but Justin Bieber understood Zombie Rule #2, and now there is no Bippy, only Zool.

November 23, 2012 at 9:25 pm |
    • Rodents for Romney

But rodents can rise from the dead. I fully believe that my Lord and Savior, Bippy will return and save me from the rodent hell..well at least bring me some nuts and raisin mix for a Christmas rodent treat. A very carnal treat. Yum, Yum.

November 23, 2012 at 11:14 pm |
    • Sam Yaza

you know i'm actually not insulted about that William Shakespeare because he was actually half black, but all Druid

the Gauls bread with allot of Nubian and Moroccans, its not to hard to look at that painting and see an African bone structure

November 24, 2012 at 3:40 pm |