home
RSS
Hindus celebrate Holi, the Festival of Colors
March 26th, 2013

Hindus celebrate Holi, the Festival of Colors

(CNN)– Holi is an annual Hindu festival welcoming the arrival of spring. The official day of celebration this year is March 27, but regional celebrations have occurred over the past week. Here's a look at some of the best pictures from this year's celebration.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Hinduism

1. cyprian2

Frtankly,I would be much more impressed by a festival celebrating Hindu males loving,nurturing,cherishing,and protecting their daughters,wives,mothers,and all their female populace instead of raping,harassing,abusing,aborting,and otherwise degrading them. THAT would be a real celebration!!!

March 28, 2013 at 1:13 pm |
  2. Ranjiiv Jep

You all have to checkout prolapsed.net and see the beautiful pictures of the festival, since the have none here. Enjoy!

March 27, 2013 at 11:47 pm |
  3. Nobelisk

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just got a gorgeous Mercedes from having made $7988 this – 4 weeks past and just over ten grand last month. Without any doubt, this is the easiest work I've ever done. I began this 3 months ago and immediately made myself more than $85... per hour. This is what I do Rich45.cℴm

March 27, 2013 at 8:26 pm |
  4. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

all muslims are child of incest. nothing wrong with it,

March 27, 2013 at 7:41 pm |
    • Answer

Do your parents. Be proud.

March 27, 2013 at 9:42 pm |
  5. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

YOU ALL CHRISTIANS JEWS HINDUS ATHEISTS, WHY READ BIRTH EPIC OF ALL BUT MOHAMMAD? I INSIST YOU ALL READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF WITH ISLAM, TRUTH ABOUT MUSLIMS, BAS TARDS AMONG HUMANITY

EPIC HISTORY OF BIRTH OF MOHAMMAD IGNORANT S AND THEIR SUNNI SECULAR ISM.
    In Islam ism dark ages, a woman, mother of soon to be known as Mohammad, was laying in bed, naked, while her goat shephard husband was away, she was having her lust pleasing dreams in Satan living next door secular ism, filthy self center ism of enjoying company of her Satan neighbor in bed in a Madinah darkened cave, filthy Satan, secular pet of her, stupid laid a foundation of illegality called Islam, secular, every street thugs believes to be their prophet, Satan saw her moaning and took advantage of her, her poor husband came back and had relationship , but she had already been pregnant by Satan, filthy secular. She never told her husband of the indecent, time of child birth her husband took her to a medicine man for deliver, and Mohammad was delivered in a stable filled with Satans, pretending to be male goats

March 27, 2013 at 7:28 pm |
  6. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI PATION

Here it goes flatulence ism, absurdity of lactose intolerance, odiferous ism, Nation founded on spicy foods of truth Digestive disorders human food inequality being given toots from hind lysol scent variety to celebrate flatulence ism, digestive disorders, a violation of a healthy constitution, not of regularity, odiferous of the constipated, but of hindered by Irritable bowel syndrome of flatulence ism, runny ism called Montezuma revenge ism to celebrate hind, filth of flatulence ism, smelly ism.

March 27, 2013 at 7:08 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

hinduism absurdness ism of a hindu absurd.

March 27, 2013 at 7:11 pm |
  7. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

truth absolute of Islam, HARAMEES (bas tards) among humanity

March 27, 2013 at 5:52 pm |
    • Islam-bot Jr.

All the kids are laughing at me and saying my dad is a panty-waste. Is that true daddy?

March 27, 2013 at 5:54 pm |
    • Troll Census Bureau

Islam-Bot, how many teeth to you have remaining?

Did you look for a job this month? Did you have any interviews?

Have you considered our offer to have your children put up for adoption for their own safety?

March 27, 2013 at 5:57 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

Jr, don't listen to them son, I went through even worst humiliation than you; when I was growing up, I looked like our Hindu neighbor, so not just kids in school, but everone in our town called me HARAMEE (bas tard), that's why I call muslims are bas tards among humanity

March 27, 2013 at 6:09 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

From hindu soul filthy desire of a hindu, child of incest.

March 27, 2013 at 6:10 pm |
    • Islam-bot Jr.

Daddy, am I a bass tard too? Am I unable to catch fish?

March 27, 2013 at 7:05 pm |
  8. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog. I will not post on the Belief Blog.

March 27, 2013 at 5:26 pm |
    • The Judge

Bailiff whack his pee pee!

~CandC "Trippin' in Court"

March 27, 2013 at 5:35 pm |
    • Chong

Dave's not here man.

March 27, 2013 at 5:36 pm |
    • Cheech

But...but I've GOT the STUFF, man!

March 27, 2013 at 5:39 pm |
    • Chong

Who is it man?

March 27, 2013 at 5:49 pm |
    • hal 9001

Good afternoon, "ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION". Some of my subscribers, particularly those on IX, are inquiring about the irregularity in your usage of the expression "I will not post on the Belief Blog.". There is some debate, however, over the location of the irregularity, and what was intended. They are requesting that you "share with them". Thank you in advance, "ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION".

March 27, 2013 at 5:55 pm |
  9. Hippie Circle

Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue...

You can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too.

Listen with your eyes. Listen with your eyes and sing everything you see...

You can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing along with me!

March 27, 2013 at 5:08 pm |
    • Extra Happy Time Fun

The Rainbow Song Lyrics – Delta Goodrem 1955

March 27, 2013 at 5:19 pm |
    • Little Sally

How come Nathan gets juice and we all get milk?

March 27, 2013 at 5:36 pm |
    • Islam-bot Jr.

I have to go number 2 Mrs. Barazani NOW!!

March 27, 2013 at 5:51 pm |
    • Load Speaker

Auditiosn for the school play, "Hunting Bin Laden, Seal Team Six Blows Their Load" will be right after school. That is all.

March 27, 2013 at 5:52 pm |
  10. Meatwad

Come on ya'll let's party. Why aren't you dancin?

March 27, 2013 at 5:04 pm |
    • Jay

Dats da mad note yo. Morris Day and the mother-fuckin' time! Yes the guy in the Prince movie and no I'm not gay. Noodge!

March 27, 2013 at 5:13 pm |
    • Jay

Bong! (thanks boo boo kitty fuck)

March 27, 2013 at 5:38 pm |
  11. Universe

God in Quran says, (Islamic scripture)

“They even attribute to Him sons and daughters, without any knowledge. Be He glorified. He is the Most High, far above their claims.” Quran [6:100]

“Proclaim, He is the One and only GOD. The Absolute GOD. Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten. None equals Him." [112:1]

“It does not befit God that He begets a son, be He glorified. To have anything done, He simply says to it, "Be," and it is.” [19:35]

“No soul can carry the sins of another soul. If a soul that is loaded with sins implores another to bear part of its load, no other soul can carry any part of it, even if they were related. ... [35:18]

“They do not value God as He should be valued. God is the Most Powerful, the Almighty.”[22:74]

“If you obey the majority of people on earth, they will divert you from the path of God. They follow only conjecture; they only guess.” [Quran 6:116]

“There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in God has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. God is Hearer, Omniscient.” [2:256]

“O people, here is a parable that you must ponder carefully: the idols you set up beside God can never create a fly, even if they banded together to do so. Furthermore, if the fly steals anything from them, they cannot recover it; weak is the pursuer and the pursued.” [22:73]

Thanks for taking time to read my post. Please take a moment to clear your misconception by going to whyIslam org website.

March 27, 2013 at 3:44 pm |
    • meifumado

Qur'an (24:31) – Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye.
      Qur'an (2:223) – "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."
      Bukhari (6:301) – "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"
      Quran (2:216) – "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
      Quran (3:56) – "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (4:95) – "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"
      Quran (8:12) – "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
      Quran (9:5) – "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

There's plenty more, Your horrid religion has nothing to do with peace.

March 27, 2013 at 5:00 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

Only a hindu secular, filthy self centered, kenjer such as you can see some thing wrong with limits of truth absolute for Islam, peace among humanity.

March 27, 2013 at 5:17 pm |
  12. .

🙉

March 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm |
  13. MOHAMMED IS A DOG HIND

MOHAMMED A DAR

آپ کو شرم پاکستان شرم کی بات ہے پاکستان اللہ ص آپ کو دیکھتا ہے

March 26, 2013 at 9:35 pm |
    • TABOOO

WHO IS MOHAMMED A FART?

March 26, 2013 at 10:52 pm |
    • STFU

lol!!! FART is a Pakistani perfume dealer. His speciality is to market out of code Islamic perfumes, trust me his posts smell like a fully loaded baby diaper.

March 26, 2013 at 10:59 pm |
    • bobk52

U are a hind end!

March 26, 2013 at 11:14 pm |
  14. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

UD

word consti tution means the way, Way of truth absolute is way of GOD, and foundation of USA.

March 26, 2013 at 8:19 pm |
    • UD

I still don't understand, do you mean constitution?

March 26, 2013 at 8:25 pm |
    • STFU

lol !! pandejo

March 26, 2013 at 8:33 pm |
    • STFU

mohammad you should be locked up in GITMO for calling ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONST!TUTION

March 26, 2013 at 8:38 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

March 26, 2013 at 8:48 pm |
    • MOHAMMED IS A DOG HIND

SICK PIG DOG

آپ پاکستان شرم

March 26, 2013 at 9:32 pm |
  15. ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

Only hind kicked out of THE NATION is yours, I have always posted and will always post about hinduism, ignorance of sons of hindu Languors, filthy secular s and their hindu Monkey ism, stupid secular ism.

March 26, 2013 at 7:49 pm |
    • STFU

ya right you ran like chicken always, like your Pakistani army.

March 26, 2013 at 7:56 pm |
  16. Dude!

Definitely the right place to drop acid.

March 26, 2013 at 5:05 pm |
    • Hahahahahahaha

lol! it would be fun to see couple of drops on your bung hole too!!

March 26, 2013 at 5:19 pm |
    • Jeopardy Category - PEOPLE & RELIGION

only people think of throwing acids on people are:

March 26, 2013 at 5:27 pm |
    • Jesus

He was referring to LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide) you morons.

March 27, 2013 at 7:43 am |
  17. Color me something other than that

Someone switched permanent color for the washable kind. All those people going to be pizzed.

March 26, 2013 at 4:28 pm |
  18. sam

It looks cool, but who gets to clean up that mess??

Mohammed The Barking Mad Islam Troll is going to get his panties in a giant bunch over this.

March 26, 2013 at 3:04 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

YABA DABA DO, HINDU MONKEYS, STUPID SECULAR WHERE ARE YOU?

March 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm |
    • STFU

@ISLAM

chal rahi thi aandhiyaan nach rahe the bhoot..
      chal rahi thi aandhiyaan nach rahe the bhoot..
      chup kar mohammad bhosdi ke teri maa ki choot

March 26, 2013 at 6:41 pm |
    • ISLAM FOUNDATION OF AMERICAN CONSTI TUTION

Best of hindu filthy hinduism, secular ism, from their book of hinduism secular ism, languor ism called Gita.

March 26, 2013 at 6:55 pm |
    • STFU

no it was straight from Quran verse #1

March 26, 2013 at 7:00 pm |
  19. chad

I love this festival, it seems to be vibrant with a lot of color and fun

March 26, 2013 at 3:02 pm |
    • Jesus

It's too bad they're all going to hell for not believing in your jesus myth isn't it chad?

March 27, 2013 at 7:45 am |
  20. ..

Uh oh...Islambot's head is going to explode...

March 26, 2013 at 2:58 pm |