home
RSS
July 15th, 2013

Behold, the six types of atheists

By Dan Merica, CNN

(CNN) - How many ways are there to disbelieve in God?

At least six, according to a new study.

1) Intellectual atheist/agnostic

They like debating and arguing, particularly on popular Internet sites.

(Ahem.)

2) Activist

3) Seeker-agnostic

4) Anti-theist

5) Non-theist

In many cases, this comes across as apathy or disinterest.

6) Ritual atheist

Please try to keep your questions related to the study itself.

Thanks,
Daniel Burke

- CNN Belief Blog

soundoff (9,518 Responses)
  1. See Novak

What do most of these people have in common:

1) They're wealthy 2) They're amoral 3) They're narcissistic and they associate with other people who are wealthy, amoral and narcissistic I wonder how atheistic they would be if they had to storm Omaha Beach in 1944, and how atheistic they will be in their deathbed. Also, if all the believer, stopped patronizing their movies, etc. how LONG would they continue to be atheistic (in public at least)

July 16, 2013 at 12:20 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

gee... I wonder if you are a fundamentalist christard?

July 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
      • Lucifer's Evil Twin

Also, isn't jealousy and coveting a sin? People like you are the reason atheism is growing... lol

July 16, 2013 at 12:26 pm |
    • Antigone

Considering the cause of that war, why do you think that's an issue?

July 16, 2013 at 12:28 pm |
    • Clay Smith

As an atheist who has been on a death bed, I'd say that I was still incredibly atheistic. I know multiple soldiers who are atheists as well. They have been in combat...the no atheists in foxholes thing is incredibly tired. I for one am neither rich, or amoral. Morality moves across all cultures. If people live together, it's a good idea for them to tell the truth, to not steal from or kill each other. Your points are all invalid and simply meant to spark argument. I suppose you have succeeded. Go home, troll...your dungeon is over there.

July 16, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
      • Lucifer's Evil Twin

I know an atheist soldier who has served multiple combat tours and has been under fire in a so-called "foxhole" – Me

July 16, 2013 at 12:56 pm |
      • Stephen Jones

Same here Clay and I never went crying to the Big Ghost God In The Sky for help either. I did seek out one of those elitist scientists though, an oncologist, and got better.

July 16, 2013 at 2:15 pm |
    • Tucker Jones

Who is to say that fervent believer in God who suffers great loss and torment will not eventually stop believing in God? It is easy to be a firm believer when things go well, not so much when things turn sour. Besides, it is not for us to say to the Atheist you are wrong. That is their belief and who are we to judge. Anytime one has doubt in God even for a second we become like an Atheist ourselves.

July 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm |
    • Mike

Then, would you prefer a Christian example of a famous actor. Say, Mel Gibson?

These people are the examples chosen precisely because they are known public figures.

But please, be judgemental of others. I know it must say something about that somewhere in one of your holy books.

July 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
  2. JAM

What the difference between Schizophrenia and believing in God? I don't know but I'll ask him!

July 16, 2013 at 12:18 pm |
  3. John-117

You forgot number 7, the rabid Do u ch e Bag

July 16, 2013 at 12:16 pm |
    • If horses had Gods .. their Gods would be horses

No that's on another page .. the 182 types of believers of any of a thousand different religions.

July 16, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
      • Tucker Jones

I have seen Atheists just as rabid. Welcome to the world of people being people. If it is not religion we rabidly defend it is our favorite football team. Me I like the Bengals.

July 16, 2013 at 12:40 pm |
    • Ridnhigh

Now Now christian. Read your bible. You are not to judge others. That is what your god is for.

July 16, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
  4. JAM

AGNOSTIC was coined on the fly and almost as a joke when Huxley was confronted on his way to give a lecture! Huxley would be an athiest if he was alive today.

July 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm |
    • lol??

Well, tell us the story. Mer-Web sayz, "First Known Use: 1869", and Huxley was born in 1894. Was it written on his teddy bear?? OOOps- NOT!

July 16, 2013 at 12:17 pm |
      • Antigone

You do more to promote atheism than any other poster I've seen, albeit unintentionally. Is this your purpose?

July 16, 2013 at 12:22 pm |
      • JAM

Wow, your a genius aren't you? Aldous Huxley is not Thomas Henry Huxley, first professional scientist and considered to be the driving force behind Darwin's theory. Quit confusing his offspring with the original Huxley, born in 1825 and coind the term AGNOSTIC! Referencing the Gnostics with its use!

Nice try though!

July 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
        • lol??

Sheesh, what an arrogant answer to a simple question.

July 16, 2013 at 12:27 pm |
        • lol??

Was he a racist like Darwin, too??

July 16, 2013 at 12:28 pm |
        • JAM

Look up T.H. Huxley as he fought this fight 150 years ago with a more staunch Victorian opposition. Even a movie was made about one of his famous questions to a Reverend about proving what he his saying about religion. Good stuff!

July 16, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
      • Kirk

I've never heard the Huxley story, but just want to point out that the word "agnostic" does not have to be associated with God. It is also used to express a non-committal or uncertainty towards any subject. As such, it is possible Huxley was the first to use it in the religious context...though I doubt it.

July 16, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
    • Live4Him

@JAM : AGNOSTIC was coined on the fly

You mean it was distorted on the fly. The Greek term agnostic (origin: a not; and gnostic knowledge) is for one who does not have an opinion (i.e. does not know). It has since been distorted to mean one who has formed an opinion because of lack of knowledge – an oxymoron.

July 16, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
      • lol??

It pwogwessed??

July 16, 2013 at 12:36 pm |
      • JAM

You really need to read about how it was coined! Huxley was cornered by some journalists on his way to give a lecture (an attraction that many attended in those days for enterntainment) and they asked him what he believed and his answer was, "I'm an Agnostic!" I'm sure he half-heartedly meant it as a joke. Any other reference to the word, its use or whatever came after that incident. Read Devil's Disicple to Evolution's High Priest, it gives a good account of that incident. Any further deeper attributes to the word are made much later than the original coining of the term.

July 16, 2013 at 12:48 pm |
  5. hypergeometric

Probably type myself as a "ritual atheist", since I hang with UU theists and like listening to their music, even overtly religious music, especially choral. But Ai have no doubts about a Deity's non-exustence or the absence of an afterlife, all the moreso as I get older (in my 60s), and after being formally part of 3 religious traditions, with much study. I don't see a need for atheistic zealousness, apart from protecting atheists from being disinfranchised or marginalized with constant, steady pushback. Nothing will be gained, IMO, trying to persuade theists. Most people don't know how to take care of their own self-interests, especially economic, or their Planet, despite the consequences for their kids and grandkids. Why would I expect them to put reason first elsewhere?

July 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm |
    • lionlylamb2013

Hi hyper G...

In my humbled exorcism way, people séance their animosities by conjuring their meanings of life's passages self understandings becoming extolled toward others...

July 16, 2013 at 12:28 pm |
      • .

LL is the belief blog pseudo intellect, don't bother reading their posts, just laugh and move on.

A pseudo intellect is someone who acts pretentiously and wishes to impress, rather than modestly trying to communicate effectively by using rhetoric over content.

July 16, 2013 at 12:45 pm |
    • My Dog is a jealous Dog

As an atheist, I was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome that I got at the UU church I (occasionally) attend. My wife considers herself an agnostic, and we are both quite comfortable being members of this church. The money that goes into the collection plate ends up in very worthwhile endeavors – including getting marriage equality in my state. I sometimes tease my wife about going to the "Sunday morning concert", so I know well of what you speak. I myself am a huge fan of Reggae music, and I actually prefer the more religious songs.

July 16, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  6. ABTechie

If you are looking for a better place to have a conversation about this, head on over to Reddit and check out /r/atheism and /r/trueatheism. Reddit is a much better forum for having conversations.

July 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm |
    • TheNakedLady

Wow, I was actually looking for the upvote button.

July 16, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
  7. JMK

I think that reading these, anyone can agree that they have met both aetheists and believers who could fit these descriptions in the way they approach their beliefs about God. I would posit that these 6 categories apply more broadly to not only aetheists, but to believers as well.

July 16, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • Tucker Jones

Yes, but where are the forum conflicts that create buzz about your website in that. Nope 6 types of Atheist works wonders to get Atheists and Non-Atheists to the page to discuss it at length and argue and fight, and etc. Ups the view count.

July 16, 2013 at 12:49 pm |
  8. Steve in Alabama

Think these categories do not account for many, many Christians who have a very healthy caution about religion (read distrust of religious groups/churches who are politically active), and even regarding the existence of God. However, unlike an atheist, we choose to take a leap of faith because we believe science is simply an attempt to understand the unknown (God). These Christians straddle both science and faith.

July 16, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • lol??

What's your take on TBN?? Are they still broadcasting??

July 16, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
      • Obvious

Anyone who watches just 10 seconds of TBN should know that this is a network who lives off of money. It's all show and money for this network. It's unfortunate that many people buy into that, but I do think, still, that there are many "Christians who have a very healthy caution about religion" and can recognize scams when they see them.

July 16, 2013 at 12:27 pm |
    • Saraswati

@Steve, Right, because they are categories of Atheists, not Christians.

July 16, 2013 at 12:22 pm |
    • maybe

Interesting that you seem to be equating the unknown with God. How can you equate the unknown to anything?

July 16, 2013 at 12:53 pm |
  9. Sam

There will come a day when us athiests will not be viewed as an odd minority. I'm 36 and look at the great changes in society over my lifetime and have hope for the future. Think of all the the huge cultural changes over the last 60 years. It feels like we can hardly keep up with the beautiful reason sometimes. Science and truth grow, while religion and bigotry shrink into the shadows and are proven as the ugly monsters they are.

July 16, 2013 at 12:10 pm |
    • Saraswati

In many places they already are not. In many countries of Europe and Asia it is the norm. Even in the US it is easy to live in places where the majority have no real religion.

July 16, 2013 at 12:21 pm |
  10. Trevor Bryant of Flagstaff, AZ

Woohoo, I got a full 6 out of 6! As someone who has done all of those, I still find myself in all of those categories to a certain extent, but probably mostly the latter. Religion is a crutch that people use to get to the same answers that other schools of thought, and other religions have come to. It's no different than the word "tomato" in a different language. EVERYONE knows what a "tomato" is, but not everyone calls it a "tomato" - tomatio in spaish.... I think. The IDEA of "tomato" remains the same, we are talking about the same thing, but we all approach it from our own "language." In this case, the language is religion. They all have a lot in common, but they also have a LOT of bad parts, that atheists reject for one reason or another. Atheists in general just have a more evolved form of justice. They don't reject you quaint notions entirely (we don't generally promote anarchy or amoral behavior), we simply see them for what they are: slight differences. We refuse the labels, and ascribe to our own set of beliefs, that are remarkably similar to yours. Except we have no knowledge of a deity (one or many), or we don't care to. It is not necessary in our world. We get by just fine without a god. And that, should be an encouraging thought.

That said, I find Muslims abhorrent, as their religion is utterly incompatible with civilization and tolerance, and threatens my very existence and that of my descendants. Christianity to a lesser extent. And I will fight tooth and nail to make sure every Muslim goes back to their society the they destroyed before they came here. Atheists are sick of the violence and intolerance, propagated by organized religion.

July 16, 2013 at 12:10 pm |
    • joe3eagles

I don't find Muslims abhorrent. I find ISLAM abhorrent. I find Muslims, like every other adherent of merely pathetic.

July 16, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
      • joe3eagles

insert (insert any religion here) between "of" and "merely".

July 16, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
    • JimK57

If one needs to be open minded and capable of critical thought to be an athiest, then you are not an athiest.

July 16, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
  11. ABTechie

I am an agnostic atheist. I believe in love, kindness, friends, family, helping others, education, overcoming fears, maturity, listening to others... But I am against sytems that use fear, shame, guilt, willful ignorance and false expectations to control people.

I used to be a Christian but with more knowledge and critical thinking I was able to break free. However, I still participate in Sunday school because of the relationships I have with the people there.

July 16, 2013 at 12:09 pm |
    • Bill Deacon

So your atheistic moral code condones lying to the people you go to Sunday school with? How does that work?

July 16, 2013 at 1:16 pm |
      • Stephen Jones

Why do you assume ABTechie is lying? Maybe ABTechie is open about his/her beliefs.

July 16, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  12. If horses had Gods .. their Gods would be horses

Not believing in a God(s) is a singular thing .. like how many A-unicornists are there?

July 16, 2013 at 12:08 pm |
    • AAAAHHHHhhhhhhh

A singular thing? I understand what you're getting at, but that's kind of silly. If there were a definition for someone that believes in unicorns, then you can use this analogy.

July 16, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
      • If horses had Gods .. their Gods would be horses

By definition it in simply not believing in a God .. nothing silly about that. Actually the term A-theist is a bit of a falsehood .. we don't call people A-unicornist or A-orbiting teapotists or A-Zeusists .. NOT believing in something does not make you something .. now THAT's silly.

July 16, 2013 at 12:15 pm |
  13. mzh

2:28 – How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.

40:67 – It is He who created you
    1. from dust, then
    2. from a sperm-drop, then
    3. from a clinging clot; then He brings you out as
    4. a child; then [He develops you] that you reach your [time of]
    5. maturity, then [further] that you become
    6. Elders (old age),
    7. And among you is he who is taken in death before [that], so that you reach a specified term; and perhaps you will think.

30:20 – And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you were human beings dispersing [throughout the earth].

31:6 – And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech to mislead [others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and who takes it in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.

Mr. Stephen Hawking, why don’t you use all your intellectuals and money to get out of the chair that you are sitting on? Can you do it? Which number are you in of the above verse from The Quran?

I wish and hope you get well soon and be an great example for the mankind by believing in One True God who created the entire creation…

Peace be to all of you...

July 16, 2013 at 12:08 pm |
    • Zeus

What is your point? Are you suggesting that your god could cure him?

July 16, 2013 at 12:12 pm |
    • ME II

@mzh,
      You mock Hawking's disease and yet have no verified example of god ever helping even one person.
      Science and medicine have done more for human health than any god.

July 16, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
    • Antigone

Many believers cannot get out of their wheelchairs. You have no point concerning Mr. Hawking. Bringing him up is disingenuous.

July 16, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
    • Saraswati

mzh, you are a truly sick human being. Do you even realize how inappropriate what you wrote was?

July 16, 2013 at 12:20 pm |
    • Live4Him

I like the verse where Allah mistakenly believes that Mary is a member of the trinity. But, how can an omnipotent being make a mistake?

July 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
      • ME II

I think you misunderstood. I doubt that the Koran says that Allah "believes that Mary is a member of the trinity", since the Koran is saying there is no trinity.

July 16, 2013 at 12:49 pm |
    • R.M. Goodswell

Yes please, mzh give us even ONE case of a disease or maiming injury being cured by faith. We are making huge strides in medical science (or we were before it became more profitable to treat, rather than cure).

as others said, you mock Hawking's disease as if you have a tried and true alternative to medical research.

July 16, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
    • meifumado

Please go and get an education outside of a Madrassa.
      Stay away from children.
      You are delusional and could be a threat to yourself and others.

July 16, 2013 at 12:37 pm |
    • mzh

To All:

I think we are talking about 2 different things… my point was that someone denies that there is A Creator who created the universe and created man from dust and we are heading back to where we came from. But human with the use of ‘Free Will’ that they testify that there is no God or Creator. Because of ‘Free will’ given to human, ppl say that there is No God or God has a son or daughter or associate any partners and so on… if there was no ‘Free Will’ there will not be 2 different beliefs, and also if there is no free wills, there is no tests or judgement…

I do have respect totally for science or medicine or anything technology or non-technology you name it… and all these that we see around us is nothing but a huge blessing for the mankind from The Lord of Universe… as I myself work in IT…
      If I have sickness then obviously I would go to a doc to get medicine to get cured and this is blessing that God has revealed through some human…

I wanted say to those who are so much arrogant to say that there is no God then why don’t you use power to get out of the disabilities or anything else… can anyone stop from death?

3:185 – Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

I believe that someone may be the highest in anything in this material stuff but if that someone has not understanding or believe that there is One Creator who has no partner and to whom we come from and to who we are returning, then what a great loss.

On that day human will be wishing to be dust as dust will not have to go through the accountability:

78:40 – Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"

Also I do not look down to any human as I believe we all are from same parents but what I dislike is the action human does. In another words – I do not hate the sinner but I hate the sins.

July 16, 2013 at 2:50 pm |
      • Edward

This is a horrible example of circular logic. If this the Koran, it is terrible.

September 2, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
  14. Kenj1090

Officially, I'm number 3, but when asked what religion I am, I say Norse Pagan. Why? Because Norse Gods are badass, and for that reason who wouldn't want them to be their gods?

July 16, 2013 at 12:06 pm |
  15. Mr. T. Bag

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON CHRISTIANS! I've lived all over America - including the "Bible-Belt" and have found Christians to be segregated, cultish, hypocritical clan-like groups who treat their religion more as a SOCIAL CLUB than, UM, what was it? –oh yeah, a religion...

So for your next article, WHAT ABOUT COUNTING UP THE TYPES OF CHRISTIANS??
    Here, I'll get you started:

1.) The Christian Taliban: those who seek to impose what they think is the will of [their god] on other infidels. (anybody living outside of their little neighborhood, basically) –They often believe in "Less Government" –except when it comes to things like banning civil unions & women's rights, promoting guns, corporate welfare, and tobacco. So, let's bomb a Planned Parenthood clinic! Praise Jesus!

2.) Lunatic Christians: –You know, the ones who 'speak in tongues', faith-heal, dance with snakes and marry children... (or any combination of the above.)

3. Agents of God: Pat Robertson-types who like to crusade to convert heathens in Tahiti to the Glory [Hole] of God. "Better wear grass skirts now girls, the Devil is givin' me un-pure thoughts!" –They also like to pray to [their god] so that he will smite/smote/kill/or otherwise punish all of their enemies vis-a-vis, plagues, hurricanes (like Katrina), diseases (like AIDS) or poverty.

4.) The Opportunists: Pedophiles, con artists, and people looking to network or travel to other countries to "spread the word..."

5.) Tax cheats... Christian groups/leaders are not taxed. Why not? And why aren't they patriotic?

6.) Sociopaths: You know, ones who believe the world is ending (AGAIN) and they must retreat to their compounds to await the second coming of Jesus, or whatever... –This gorup includes Mormons, by the way. (DON"T get me started on Mormons, either!)

AND the DENOMINATIONS! –What the **** are all those denominations?!? Why can't you all agree? How many Frickin' Churches do you self-indulgent people need anyway??
    Catholic, Protestant, Lutheran, Presbyterian, "Christian-this, Christian-that", Mormon, Jesuit, Mennonite, Jehova's Witnesses, etc., etc.

–Honestly, don't you think the world be a much better place if you all used that Christian money for REAL, productive things - like curing diseases, ending poverty - and "teaching people how to fish." (job training programs.)

Right now, you all just look like jerks.

July 16, 2013 at 12:04 pm |
    • Mathews

and this is why you dont believe in God?

Because humans are bad?

July 16, 2013 at 12:08 pm |
      • UncleM

I don't believe in gods partly because there is no credible evidence of their existence, but mainly because it is so obvious that they are made-up in the image of men – jealous, insecure, and vengeful.

July 16, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
    • lol??

Now is not the time for looking for a church. You wouldn't want to be burned unnecessarily.

July 16, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
    • JimK57

Not true, there are christian groups that believe in pro-abortion and gay marriage.

July 16, 2013 at 12:22 pm |
    • Derek

Though I am a theist, I think this article was respectful. Simply providing information on the different types of atheists. It was not judgmental, narrow-minded, or hate ridden like your rant regarding Christians, Mr. T. Bag. That kind of article would only stir up hate and dissension; which is ironic, considering many atheists believe Christianity is dangerous because it stirs up hate/wars/dissension. Truth of the matter is, our desire to elevate ourselves above someone else is a human matter. It's universal. Many atheists have great disdain for Christians which they actively display, throwing them all in a bucket with all the various Christians, and forgetting the mutual humanity they share with them. When as humans, we can learn not to proactively distinguish ourselves as better than any other person/group, we may just find the path to peace.

July 16, 2013 at 12:26 pm |
  16. Vic

Vic
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

July 16, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse | Reply

I rest my case!

July 16, 2013 at 12:03 pm |
    • fintastic

How can you be mad at something that doesn't exsist?

July 16, 2013 at 12:07 pm |
      • If horses had Gods .. their Gods would be horses

I'm not mad at unicorns .. just those who try to make laws for all of us based on their belief in them.

July 16, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • Observer

Vic,

"From my personal experience with the CNN Belief Blog, most of the atheists I noticed here are mad at God and partyline ones. I rest my case"

You need a new lawyer because you lost your case terribly.

The ONLY people who can be mad at God are BELIEVERS.

You can't win any case with such ridiculously faulty logic.

July 16, 2013 at 12:10 pm |
    • ME II

@Vic,
      "Theologians like John Haught have maintained that the most consistent kind of atheist is a 'mad at god' atheist who is a nihilist in the ordinary sense of the word. " (your link)

Really!?! A theologian thinks that Atheists are mad at God? what a shocker.

July 16, 2013 at 12:21 pm |
    • Pete

"most of the atheists I noticed here are mad at God and partyline ones."

Actually, we're not, you're just reading that into what is being posted because you've been brainwashed by your religion that people that don't believe like you do are evil and angry. Remember, you choose how you are reading the posts, now ask yourself why you see anger all the time. I am here only for a good laugh and entertainment.

July 16, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
    • Pete

"most of the atheists I noticed here are mad at God and partyline ones."

Actually, we're not, you're just reading that into what is being posted because you've been brainwashed by your religion that people that don't believe like you do are evil and angry. Remember, you choose how you are reading the posts, now ask yourself why you see anger all the time. I am here only for a good laugh and entertainment because that is what this site is for.

July 16, 2013 at 12:41 pm |
  17. Loha

Will is right.
    Buddha said when asked about God a story- a man is lyhing in bed with an arrow through his chest. His family are trying to take it out and make him better. But he asks – who made this arrow, is th e tip made of ivory or bone? Buddha said – I do not know who made the universe. But I am here and I can offer you a glass of water if you are thirsty.

July 16, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

"Buddha said – I do not know who made the universe. But I am here and I can offer you a glass of water if you are thirsty." Buddha is very wise.

July 16, 2013 at 12:10 pm |
  18. JAM

I love how the pious argue about the existence of a deity using a medium created by science! Its like they are using the Devil to further their argument! Laughable! If Jesus was a carpenter, where is the Maths?

July 16, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
  19. tony

Just think;

If all the children growing up who read Harry Potter and his magical group were told by adults and peers that Harry was real, but inaccessible to we muggles, then Potteranity would be one of the Worlds greatest religions.

July 16, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
  20. tony

48% of Gnomes surveyed said they didn't believe in Faries.

July 16, 2013 at 11:59 am |
    • ME II

... while only 42% of Fairies didn't believe in Gnomes.

July 16, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
    • tony

Those are the National Elf Service figures

July 16, 2013 at 12:03 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

I have gnomes in my garden. Very friendly people.

July 16, 2013 at 12:12 pm |