home
RSS
Pope Francis tells youth that faith cures discontent
Pope Francis speaks to the crowd from a balcony of the San Joaquin Episcopal Palace on July 26, 2013 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
July 25th, 2013

Pope Francis tells youth that faith cures discontent

By Helena Cavendish de Moura, for CNN

RIO DE JANEIRO (CNN) - With a blasting medley of bossa nova music as a prelude, Pope Francis addressed about a million worshippers in Copacabana beach on Thursday, lacing his message to a new generation of Catholics with Brazilian street jargon.

"Bota Fe" - put on faith - was the antidote to what he called growing materialism and discontent, the pontiff said.

"What can we do? Bota Fe," he said. "If we want to have real meaning and fulfillment, as you want and you deserve ... put on faith."

The thread of the pontiff's speech resonated with Brazil's youth, many of whom are expressing disenchantment with their government.

Police are on high alert amid the potential for protests throughout the city. On Monday, protests turned violent in the neighborhood of Laranjeiras as students and other young demonstrators hurled insults at a police battalion.

Earlier Thursday, Francis walked the muddy streets of the Varginha slum where crowds rushed through the area's labyrinthine alleyways and streets to see him. The pontiff visited a resident in the neighborhood also known for its violent history of drug-related criminal activity.

'Slum pope' visits Brazil's poor

"We have to offer 12 eggs to Santa Clara," the pontiff told Paes.

"Santa Clara will only start to work tomorrow," Paes said in jest.

According to Brazil's Climatempo weather agency, unusually cold temperatures and rain will persist over the next 48 hours.

The rainy forecast forced officials to move the event's closing celebration from Guaratiba, on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro, to Copacabana.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Brazil • Catholic Church • Mass • Pope Francis

1. georgex9

I have wondered about the historical affect of the Catholic religion where it is dominant when I see the insane brutality of the historically Catholic country of Mexico and elsewhere.

July 26, 2013 at 9:42 am |
  2. skytag

There is no question that faith is a powerful thing. Not for any supernatural reasons, but because it gives people hope and has a powerful placebo effect.

July 26, 2013 at 9:21 am |
    • Tom Sawyer

Hence the well-known quote:

“Religion is the opiate of the masses.” ― Karl Marx

July 26, 2013 at 10:10 am |
      • Lawrence

Yeah, I wonder if the pope realizes he basically said the same thing as Marx.

July 26, 2013 at 10:20 am |
  3. bostontola

Why does god answer the prayers of newts but not humans? When a newt loses a limb, they pray, and the limb regenerates. The newt god is better than ours.

July 26, 2013 at 9:19 am |
    • Dyslexic doG

they tried crucifying the newt god but found they couldn't kill him that way ...

July 26, 2013 at 10:09 am |
  4. skytag

There was a popular song in WWII titiled Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition. There's a saying that there are no atheists in foxholes, but that's not true. What's true is that there's no one in a foxhole willing rely on God to keep him alive. To a man they want weapons, ammunition, buddies they can trust, and air cover to keep them alive.

July 26, 2013 at 9:04 am |
    • snowboarder

if your last defense is prayer, you're in serious trouble.

July 26, 2013 at 9:06 am |
      • skytag

True. I've never seen a bayonet shaped like a cross. 😉

July 26, 2013 at 9:18 am |
      • Bill Deacon

Right. It should be your first defense.

July 26, 2013 at 9:18 am |
        • snowboarder

lol!

July 26, 2013 at 9:21 am |
        • skytag

Fine, we'll put all the faithful on the front line without weapons and the faithless behind them with guns and see who survives better.

July 26, 2013 at 9:45 am |
        • tallulah13

While I agree that violence should never be the first recourse, it's rather silly to think that praying will do anything but make you an easy target of more pragmatic soldiers.

July 26, 2013 at 9:56 am |
        • Tom Sawyer

tallulah – Well said.

July 26, 2013 at 10:12 am |
        • sam stone

like the colonists sitting back and picking off the fife playing british army......

their air instruments are about a scary as the god of the bible

July 26, 2013 at 10:43 am |
  5. Curious

Sin only exists within the bible,,, Truth Prevails watch tv or read CNN and you will see that since exists all around. Open your eyes.

July 26, 2013 at 8:59 am |
    • skytag

Sin is a subjective concept and dependent on a belief system for which there is no evidence. Even among believers there is no universal agreement on what constitutes sin. And if there is no God, which the evidence suggests, there is no sin.

July 26, 2013 at 9:07 am |
      • lngtrmthnkr

Sin to me is when your actions hurt someone else or yourself.

July 26, 2013 at 10:59 am |
    • Truth Prevails :-)

Sin is a biblical term. People make error's in judgement; people make mistakes. To sin means to defy a god that not everyone believes exists. It is you who should open your eyes.
      Sin as defined by Websters:

1. A transgression of a religious or moral law, especially when deliberate.
      2. Theology
      a. Deliberate disobedience to the known will of God.
      b. A condition of estrangement from God resulting from such disobedience.

So sorry to disappoint but you are wrong.

July 26, 2013 at 9:17 am |
      • Pete

Isn't amazing that the more Christians post the more they reveal they don't even understand their own religion.

July 26, 2013 at 10:13 am |
        • Truth Prevails :-)

It has been said that the quickest way to disbelief is to read the bible.

July 26, 2013 at 1:01 pm |
      • lionlylamb

Conscientious objectivities' abandonments around Godly issues especially centralized upon one's owned dysfunctional waywardness are subjective arousals benefitting one's ambitiously selfish ways... I too do ever contain a sensation of selfishness within my practiced impartations ever lamenting toward others my religiously feeble attempts around my copiously interned embryonic relationships regarding the issues upon which I consider being as an important cleaving upon God, the Holy Spirit which is the Celestial Nothingness that we knowingly call as being Outer Space... Peace be above all things we should all consider within any Acts of submissiveness be they negatively promiscuous or positively shunning...

July 26, 2013 at 10:41 am |
        • .

LL is the belief blog pseudo intellect because of their poor writing skills, don't bother reading just laugh and move on.

July 26, 2013 at 10:45 am |
        • lionlylamb

I see my pet dot has found me out... Be a good doggie and fetch your bowls for I know you need to be fed and watered... Your days apart from me must have left you in need of nourishments... I will feed you dogged dot and water for your tongue cannot quench your insatiable thirst... Drink it though and be a good gobbler doggie... I might give you a bath for I smell a stench emanating... Perchance from a skunk..? Oh well good and kind dot do eat and drink up...

July 26, 2013 at 11:07 am |
        • sam stone

isn't that sweet? lionlylamb ate a thesaurus and is now pooping out big word

July 26, 2013 at 11:55 am |
      • Bippy the new lesser to medium level judging squirrel god

Th concept of "sin" did not even exist in ancient Hebrew culture. The famous Talmud scholar, Martin Buber explains what the garden myth was really all about in his book, "Goo and Evil". Catholics love to push his other book "I and Thou", but never mention "Good and Evil". Why / Because it refutes the business of "sin". In the ancient Near East, that concept did not exist. It was "chaos' vs "order". The Hebrews got THAT from Babylonia. Anyone who has taken Comparative Mythology knows that.

July 26, 2013 at 11:33 am |
    • skytag

One of the major functions of religion is to encourage its followers to be better members of the society in which they live. The concept of sin evolved out of the use of threats of punishments to encourage people from engaging in undesirable behavior.

July 26, 2013 at 9:17 am |
  6. Curious

Responding to TruthPrevails: "Sin only exists in the Bible..." All I have to do is read the news on CNN or step outside my door to find sin. Open your eyes.

July 26, 2013 at 8:57 am |
    • Doc Vestibule

Sin lies only in harming other unnecessarily.
      All other "sin" is invented nonsense with "blasphemy" and "heresy" as the most absurd.

July 26, 2013 at 9:00 am |
    • snowboarder

"sin"? no such thing. how can one transgress against the laws of imaginary deities?

July 26, 2013 at 9:00 am |
    • Truth Prevails :-)

Repeating yourself doesn't make you correct. Picking up a dictionary (available in numerous forms) would help you realize that sin does not pertain to everyone.

July 26, 2013 at 9:19 am |
  7. SokrMom

Time for the red flip-flops...

July 26, 2013 at 8:55 am |
  8. snowboarder

the rituals of religions are quite bizarre. offering eggs to dead people?

July 26, 2013 at 8:50 am |
    • Tom, Tom, the Other One

Some of the rougher kids used to offer eggs to the local Catholic church and, once or twice, to the parish priest. Usually from moving cars to get a good pattern.

July 26, 2013 at 9:00 am |
    • skytag

The Catholic church is big on ritual and mysticism. Ritual helps bond people into more cohesive groups.

July 26, 2013 at 10:04 am |
    • A Frayed Knot

Yeah, the eggs-offering was a new one to me.

I always thought the one about burying a statue of St. Joseph head-down in your front yard when you want your house to sell was a lulu too. You can even buy a pre-packaged kit to accomplish this 'miracle'!

July 26, 2013 at 12:00 pm |
  9. Doc Vestibule

Faith cures discontent?
    Nothing like a little denial to make all your problems go away.
    Convincing yourself that 1 and 1 are 5 doesn't make it so, evn if denying the existence of 2 makes you feel better.
    You may bask at the warm fire of faith or choose to live in the bleak uncertainty of reason, but you can't have both.

July 26, 2013 at 8:11 am |
    • Pablo

Faith is the evidence of things unseen. The "things" are real, by the way.

July 26, 2013 at 8:37 am |
      • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

In a religious context, the best definition of faith is "belief that is not based on proof".

July 26, 2013 at 8:42 am |
      • sam stone

how do you know this, pablo?

July 26, 2013 at 8:49 am |
      • skytag

Faith is belief in things not seen, not evidence of things not seen.

"The "things" are real, by the way."

Which things?

July 26, 2013 at 8:50 am |
      • snowboarder

@pablo, there is no reason whatsoever to believe the imaginary "things" are real.

July 26, 2013 at 8:51 am |
        • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

They exist in Imaginationland.

July 26, 2013 at 8:54 am |
      • Doc Vestibule

@Pablo
        So does that hold true for people who have faith in gods other than yours?

July 26, 2013 at 8:54 am |
    • Russ

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwlM5CoPaDM&w=640&h=360]

July 26, 2013 at 8:40 am |
      • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Puts things in perspective.

July 26, 2013 at 8:47 am |
    • LawDog

Great job troll atheist being post #1! You really have to work to get that.

July 26, 2013 at 9:10 am |

"Faith cures discontent?"

Sounds reasonable to me. Discontent is a state of mind, and as such it's a function of your perception of the world around you. Faith changes your perception. For example, if you believe you're being treated unjustly it will bother you less if you believe God will make things right in the next life.

July 26, 2013 at 9:11 am |
      • Pete

They have shown that people who meditate can get the same warm and fuzzy feelings as Christians that pray. It's really all about the brain and the chemicals it releases to make you feel better about yourself. You don't need to believe in a god to do away with discontent, you really just need to meditate, think happy thoughts, get your self confidence back, then your brain will do the rest.

July 26, 2013 at 10:11 am |
        • Rhaj - Haja Raza

"Faith cure discontent"

... it is like an ... opium then : that (also) can get you content and satisfied.

I, as atheist, do not need such a thing to get content and satisfied : I would just rationalize the situation and deal with it

July 26, 2013 at 10:55 am |
  10. James Philip Arthur

Does Faith grow limbs? Does Faith feed your hunger?

Does food quench thirst? Both food and water are essential to life. Faith likewise is essential to the living!

“... FAITH: ... Full Assurance In The Heart.”
    ― Nick Vujicic

July 26, 2013 at 7:59 am |
    • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Essential in what sense? Why am I not dead if it's essential?

July 26, 2013 at 8:04 am |
    • snowboarder

@jim, those are baseless plati tudes. meaningless.

July 26, 2013 at 8:54 am |
    • sam stone

Nice bumper sticker philosophy, James

July 26, 2013 at 8:55 am |
  11. I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Does faith cure severed limbs?

July 26, 2013 at 7:33 am |
  12. Emmet

Pope Pancho needs to tell his fan club to start using birth control. Over population is the umbrella covering wars, pollution, strife, civil unrest, religious tolerance or intolerance, governmental abuse, hunger, and most of the social problems we as a tenant on this planet must address before Mother Earth evicts us.

July 26, 2013 at 7:15 am |
    • Bippy the new lesser to medium level judging squirrel god

They already do. It's not the best way, but they call it "natural family planning".
      The hilarious thing is, then they teach that the crux of a moral decision is "intention".
      The "intent" in NFP is clearly to prevent a pregnancy, but they have a dumb god, who doesn't get that.

July 26, 2013 at 7:27 am |
      • Pablo

Intent has everything to do with it. An example is someone providing for their family. One could steal, while another could work legally for a wage. The end result is the same, however the means are quite different. So it is with NFP and birth control.

July 26, 2013 at 8:09 am |
        • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

I don't think you get Bippy's point (unless I misunderstand). I believe Bippy is criticizing the fact that the Catholic Church does allow a type of birth control (NFP) to prevent pregnancy. However, they condemn condoms (a far more effective and safer birth control) for doing the same thing as NFP is supposed to do.

Am I correct Bippy?

July 26, 2013 at 8:15 am |
        • Bippy the new lesser to medium level judging squirrel god

No Pablo. Not the means. The INTENT. Moral Theology says the INTENT is the crux of a moral decision, (and one of the 3 determinants of mortal sin). NOT the means. You missed the point.

July 26, 2013 at 11:36 am |
        • A Frayed Knot

Pablo,

(repost of my comment on another article)

The Rhythm Method of birth control wasn't even formulated until the 1930s, and although practiced by some Catholics, it was technically a "sin" until the 1950s (and, even then, the encyclical said use was permitted "under certain circ.umstances").

For 19 centuries procreation was the only allowed reason for se.xual relations.

Maybe the Church will come around someday about condoms too. The misery they have created in the meantime is horrid.

July 26, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
  13. Thomas Nichols

This is great! A beach party in Brazil! Surfing and praying. But no beer, roasting potatoes or corn. Just 12 eggs? At the Copa, Copacabana The hottest spot north of Havana At the Copa! Oh Barry Manilow, where are you when we need you?

July 26, 2013 at 6:57 am |
  14. GO_GOP

Hear o hear, atheists, the power of Christianity. You will never be able to destroy us, atheism will be destroyed and atheists will drown in their false sense of superiority. Seek Jesus.

July 26, 2013 at 6:32 am |
    • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Why destruction? Would you have us go back to the Middle Ages where heresy is a capital offence? If that's the only way to keep your belief system alive, chances are you backed the wrong horse.

July 26, 2013 at 7:37 am |
    • Doc Vestibule

Who has a smug sense of superiority?
      There seems to be some lumber jammed in your eye there...

July 26, 2013 at 8:04 am |
    • SouthernCelt

If seeking Jesus you would find out He is all about Love. I suggest you re-read 1 Corinthians 13 (start around verse 4) about how bragging and arrogance are contrary to Love. Love the sinner (even atheists), Hate the sin.

July 26, 2013 at 8:11 am |
      • Doc Vestibule

I'm afraid I can only heed your advice if you are a short haired male.
        (1 Corinthians 14:34), (l Corinthians 11:14)

And why would a Christian try to make friends with anyone other than a fellow Christian?
        "Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
        – James 4:4

July 26, 2013 at 8:26 am |
      • skytag

I suggest you give me a reason to invest time and energy "seeking" something for for which I see no evidence. I won't be digging up my yard seeking buried treasure, flying to Ireland to seek leprechauns, or talking to my ceiling to seek Jesus.

July 26, 2013 at 9:52 am |
    • sam stone

GO_GOP

Put your sidearm in your mouth and go meet jesus

July 26, 2013 at 9:05 am |
    • skytag

No one is more out of touch with reality than a Christian Republican. No one is trying to destroy you, you paranoid fruitcake, and I have no doubt there will always be a market for fairytales among people unable to cope with the harsh realities of life.

July 26, 2013 at 9:55 am |
    • skytag

"Hear o hear, atheists, the power of Christianity"

Which version of Christianity would that be? There are hundreds of different dishes in the religious smorgasbord we call Christianity.

July 26, 2013 at 9:57 am |
      • lngtrmthnkr

you get to choose the one right for you.

July 26, 2013 at 11:04 am |
  15. Kevin

I wonder if he worked in any Boogie Boarding, Kite flying or sandcastle building....

July 26, 2013 at 6:17 am |
  16. Colin

I wonder how many Bazilians got AIDS durinh his visit because they followed his mandate not to use a condom when having $ex.

July 26, 2013 at 5:10 am |
    • He's catholic

He probably had a mandate not to have relations, he's catholic after all. That would have covered it.

July 26, 2013 at 5:49 am |
  17. Steve Finnell

SALVATION WITHOUT FORGIVENESS

Is it possible to be saved without having your sins forgiven? Was Saul saved by faith alone before his sins were forgiven?

If Saul was saved on the road to Damascus, then he was saved without having his sins forgiven.

Saul believed in Jesus on the road Damascus, but his sins were forgiven three days later in Damascus
    Act 9:1-19......9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank....

Saul sins were forgiven in Damascus, three days later, not on the road to Damascus.
    Acts 22:1-16.....10 And I said, 'What shall I do Lord?' And the Lord said to me, 'Get up and go into Damascus, and there you will be told of all that has been appointed for you to do.'.......16 Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins,calling on His name!

Saul was not saved by faith only. Saul was saved by believing and being baptized in water.

Jesus did not establish faith only salvation on the road to Damascus. Jesus confirmed what He already had said "He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved"... (Mark 16:16)

You cannot be saved unless your sins have been forgiven.

In order to support the doctrine of faith only men have offered many reasons why the Scriptures cannot be trusted.
    REASONS.
    1. The Bible is not the inerrant word of God, it has many errors and contradictions.
    2. You have to be a Greek scholar to understand the Bible. If you understand the original Greek language, then you would know water baptism is not essential for forgiveness of sins.
    3. You need to use extra-Biblical writings to understand the plan of salvation.
    4. The Bible has been mistranslated, therefore men are saved by faith only and not the way it is presented in the Bible.

If God is not smart enough to give men an accurate translation of His plan for salvation and Christian living, then why would anyone trust in Him for salvation or for anything else.

God has given us His plan of salvation in many translations, in different languages. You do not have to know Greek.You do not have to have a Greek dictionary. You do have to be Greek. If men had to be able to read and understand original Greek to understand the Bible, then all Bibles would be in Greek.

GOD IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO GUIDE MEN TO GIVE A TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE IN THE LANGUAGE THAT YOU READ! JUST READ IT AND BELIEVE IT.

Men are not saved by faith only and there is no verse of Scripture that states men are saved by faith only. Men are saved by faith, but not by faith only.

You are invited to follow my Christian blog. Google search: steve finnell a christian view

July 26, 2013 at 4:58 am |
    • Truth Prevails :-)

No evidence outside of the bible to say any of what you just claimed in true. Sin only exists within the bible; your version of god only exists within your bible...provide the evidence for any of it. Some people simply are not gullible enough to believe on faith alone (faith being defined as belief without evidence).
      You promote your blog...so you don't seem to have a problem lying...is that not a 'sin'? Why would you harm a child by not telling them the truth (once again no evidence to support your god)? Why harm a child by telling them or misleading them to think that if they don't believe in your god or they make a mistake they will suffer eternally?

July 26, 2013 at 5:23 am |
      • Bippy the new lesser to medium level judging squirrel god

Jebus said nothing about "salvation". When asked how to get into heaven by the young man, he said "keep the commandments". Nothing else.
        Saul of Tarsus cooked up the "salvation" paradigm to compete with the Greek mystery cults.
        The Hebrews had no concept called "salvation" and in light of the fact they didn't even believe in immortality it would make no sense that Jebus did either. He was a good Jew, (if he even existed).

July 26, 2013 at 7:31 am |
      • SouthernCelt

If we reduce it to the simple logic of good v. evil, sin does not come from the good side of that equation but I bet Dana Carey's portrayal of Church Lady could tell you where the other one comes from:-). All you have to do is read the News to find out that sin exists outside the Bible.

July 26, 2013 at 8:21 am |
        • I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Sin exists only in the mind of the Abrahamists. What an Abrahamist would generally call sin, non-Abrahamists generally call negative sh!t.

July 26, 2013 at 8:26 am |
        • sam stone

"sin" is a man made concept.

if you want to believe you are a "sinner", have at it. flog yourself. beat yourself for jeebus

July 26, 2013 at 9:08 am |
        • skytag

@SouthernCelt: "If we reduce it to the simple logic of good v. evil"

As soon as you start talking about good and evil you're outside the bounds of logic.

"sin does not come from the good side of that equation but I bet Dana Carey's portrayal of Church Lady could tell you where the other one comes from:-). All you have to do is read the News to find out that sin exists outside the Bible."

Only if you can demonstrate that sin exists at all, which would require you to demonstrate the existence of God. Did you folks figure out how to do that and I just didn't get the memo?

July 26, 2013 at 10:29 am |
      • Pablo

I agree with you that it was necessary for God to reveal himself in the person of Jesus. Much of what Jesus said was to point out the errors of the religious leaders and to establish a church that put an emphasis on faith AND works. Would disagree with you that you will suffer eternal damnation for not understanding God's plan of salvation. Full knowledge is required for mortal sin. In Catholic terms, you would have to fully understand the reality of God, then reject it. As you have stated, you don't believe because you need an outside source. While it is possible to argue the existence of God without the Bible, it will boil down to a leap of faith. All I can say is to open your heart – the only place to grasp this reality. Peace!

July 26, 2013 at 8:24 am |
        • Bippy the new lesser to medium level judging squirrel god

No Pablo.
          If it was "necessary" that the god did anything, then that means the god is not really a god.
          Any being which is subject to the nature of Reality, and "necessarily" has to do anything, is not the creator of that Reality, but is only an element in it. Actually "existence" itself, vs BOTH "existence AND non-existence" refutes the gods. A real god has to participate in ALL of Reality, not just 1/2 of it.

July 26, 2013 at 11:40 am |
        • Bippy the new lesser to medium level judging squirrel god

An "infinite" being participates in (at least) ALL of "created" reality, and is *suspect* to nothing, thus would "necessarily" have to do nothing. You're saying the god is constrained. That's bunk.

July 26, 2013 at 11:42 am |
    • snowboarder

i can not force myself to believe a doctrine that is absurd.

July 26, 2013 at 9:03 am |
    • snowboarder

@steve, that is some really kooky stuff.

July 26, 2013 at 9:09 am |
    • skytag

To bad there's no reason to believe anything you said.

July 26, 2013 at 9:47 am |
    • tallulah13

You have a very basic flaw at the core of your premise. There is absolutely no reason to believe that Saul of Tarsus experienced anything but the desire to use a budding religion to give himself authority he lacked in his life as a Roman tax collector/middle man.

July 26, 2013 at 9:55 am |
    • UhOh

Steve's stealing again, so typical of xtians.

July 26, 2013 at 10:33 am |
  18. Bootyfunk

faith "cures" cognitive thinking....

July 26, 2013 at 4:48 am |
    • Steve Hanson

Tell that to J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Faraday, Newton, Babbage, Werner Von Braun, wright brothers, etc., etc., All stupid people.

July 26, 2013 at 9:56 am |
  19. refined mumbo jumbo

"Francis also met with Rio de Janeiro Mayor Eduardo Paes, who handed the pontiff a key to the city. According to O Globo newspaper, the pope told the mayor he would make an appeal to Santa Clara for better weather.

"We have to offer 12 eggs to Santa Clara," the pontiff told Paes.

"Santa Clara will only start to work tomorrow," Paes said in jest.

Santa Clara, or Saint Claire, called the "princess of the poor" founded the Order of San Damiano. Her names means "clear" in Spanish so eggs, or egg whites, are sometimes used to remember her and to pray for good weather."

???

I could say something, I'm sure... it's pointless at this point.

July 26, 2013 at 4:03 am |
  20. danny

who is the people have prove that this pope or other pope have connection to the god ? THIIS ARE HUMAN ALIEN

July 26, 2013 at 3:45 am |