home
RSS
Pope Francis on hot-button issues
July 29th, 2013

Pope Francis on gays: 'Who am I to judge?'

By John L. Allen Jr. and Hada Messia, CNN

Aboard the Papal Airplane (CNN) - Pope Francis said Monday that he will not "judge" gays and lesbians, including gay priests, signaling a shift from his predecessor and offering another sign that the new pope is committed to changing the church's approach to historically marginalized groups.

“If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?” Francis said in a wide-ranging news conference aboard the papal plane.

Though he was answering a question about the so-called "gay lobby" at the Vatican, the pope indicated a change in tone, if not in teaching, in the church's stance towards gays and lesbians more generally.

The pope was flying back to Rome from Brazil, where he spent the past week celebrating World Youth Day, an international Catholic event that drew millions.

Taking questions from reporters aboard the plane, the pope addressed nearly every hot-button issue facing the Roman Catholic Church: its alleged "gay lobby," Vatican bank corruption, the role of women, abortion, homosexuality and his own personal security.

But it was the pope's remarks on homosexuality - the fact that the head of a 1 billion-member church said that it's not his place to judge gays - that caused the widest stir.

"Pope Francis's brief comment on gays reveals great mercy," said the Rev. James Martin, a Jesuit priest and editor at America, a Catholic magazine based in New York.

"Today Pope Francis has, once again, lived out the Gospel message of compassion for everyone," Martin said.

The pontiff spoke  for an hour and a half in the back of the plane that was carrying him back to Italy after his first international trip as pope to Brazil, where he was greeted by massive, frenzied crowds at every turn.

"I'm happy. It has been a beautiful trip, spiritually speaking; it has been good to me. I'm tired enough but with a heart full of joy," he said.

Here are the highlights from his press conference.

On the 'gay lobby' and homosexuality

The pope addressed the issue of an alleged "gay lobby" within the church. Hints that the Holy See contained a network of gay clergy surfaced last year in reports about a series of embarrassing leaks to Italian journalists.

The "Vatileaks" scandal factored in Benedict's shocking decision to resign this year, according to some church experts, as it impressed upon the 86-year-old pontiff that the modern papacy requires a vigorous and watchful presence.

"There's a lot of talk about the gay lobby, but I've never seen it on the Vatican ID card!" Francis said.

"When I meet a gay person, I have to distinguish between their being gay and being part of a lobby. If they accept the Lord and have goodwill, who am I to judge them? They shouldn't be marginalized. The tendency (to homosexuality) is not the problem ... they're our brothers."

The problem, he said was, lobbies that work against the interest of the church.

In 2005, during the papacy of Pope Benedict XVI, the Vatican issued directives barring from the priesthood men "who are actively homosexual, have deep-seated homosexual tendencies, or support the so-called 'gay culture.'"

Francis' brief remarks seem to signal a sharp shift from that policy.

On women

The pope also spoke out about the role of women in the church, saying it needs to be deeper and not end. But he brushed aside the possibility of ordaining women as priests, saying the church had spoken on the matter: "The church says no. That door is closed." He did say that more work needed to be done theologically on the role of women in the church.

On abortion

Pope watchers have noted that Francis said little to nothing about abortion on his trip to Brazil. Abortion is illegal in Brazil, except for cases in which the health of the mother is at risk. Laws were recently changed to allow abortions in cases in which the child would be born with certain life-threatening birth defects.

The pope said he had nothing to say on the trip about abortion because the church teachings against it were clear and this trip was the time for "positive" news.

On divorce

"I believe this is a time of mercy, a change of epoch," the pope said when asked about divorce. He said the group of eight cardinals tasked with reform will explore the issue of whether divorcees can receive Communion, which they are currently barred from doing.

On the Vatican Bank

The pope conceded he was unsure what to do with the Vatican Bank, which is known by its acronym IOR.

"Some say that it would be better if it were a bank, others say that it should be a foundation. Other say to shut it down. These are the suggestions going around. I don't know. I trust the commission's members that are working on the IOR. But I wouldn't be able to tell you how this story is going to end."

And as for what was in the black leather bag he carried onto the plane? A razor, a prayer book, a diary and a book about St. Theresa, but, the pope joked, "Certainly not the keys to the atomic bomb!"

He said he carried his own bags because, "It's normal, we have to be normal. We have to be accustomed to being normal."

CNN's Eric Marrapodi and Daniel Burke contributed to this report.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Abortion • Brazil • Catholic Church • Pope Francis • Vatican

soundoff (3,302 Responses)
  1. Mark

The most notorious people to judge are not the religious, but rather the gays themselves. They label anyone with a difference of opinion as a "bigot", or blame them for being "ignorant". Until the gays change their ways, they will not receive equal treatment for being sinners, although that is independent of needing to seek repentance.

July 29, 2013 at 3:59 pm |
    • Bootyfunk

wrong. they don't label anyone with a difference in opinion - they fight back against h.omophobes that tell them being g.ay is wrong. that's hilarious when bigots say they're being treated badly for their prejudicial views. hahaha.

July 29, 2013 at 4:06 pm |
      • Mark

Your exact response proved validation to my argument. Thank you sir.

July 29, 2013 at 4:10 pm |
      • Damocles

Well, to be fair, a person has the right to think that being gay is wrong. Happily they also have the right to not engage in that activity if they don't want to.

I'm all for equal rights for adults: marriage, work pay, whatever. I'm not for a group having more rights just because.

July 29, 2013 at 4:23 pm |
        • Honey Badger Don't Care

How is wanting equal rights having more rights? Damocles you are not.

July 29, 2013 at 4:41 pm |
        • Damocles

@honey

What I am against is people saying 'I deserve more because I am X'. Equal rights? Yes, please, all day, every day. Understand what I am saying?

July 29, 2013 at 4:58 pm |
    • HM8432

He's 100% correct, now get over your opinionitis...and your butt-funk.

July 29, 2013 at 4:10 pm |
    • cedar rapids

Mark, so you start off by saying gays are the most notorious judges and yet you then go on to call them 'sinners', who need to change their ways before being treated equally.

July 29, 2013 at 4:46 pm |
  2. damn John

good for you pope, good for you. We can only hope it rubs off on the church.

July 29, 2013 at 3:52 pm |
  3. WARRIORFORTRUTH

who cares what the pope says , he is the leader of a curropted false religious system .

July 29, 2013 at 3:51 pm |
    • God

And you need to go back to school.

July 29, 2013 at 3:56 pm |
    • george

and which is the system that is not false???????

July 29, 2013 at 3:57 pm |
  4. Ryan

“When I meet a pedophile, I have to distinguish between their being a child molester and being part of a lobby. If they accept the Lord and have goodwill, who am I to judge them? They shouldn't be marginalized. The tendency (to pedophilia) is not the problem … they’re our brothers.”

July 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
    • skarphace

If you cannot see the difference between a relationship between two consenting adults and a relationship between a child and an adult, then I feel sorry for you.

July 29, 2013 at 3:54 pm |
    • flying spaghetti monster

The fact that you and others like you continue to trot out this lazy, dishonest, and utterly transparent canard comparing hom.ose.xuality to ped.ophilia just strengthens the growing realization by the majority in this country and around the world that you and your ilk are backwards, small minded fools.

July 29, 2013 at 3:56 pm |
    • danieljsf

red herring. Two consenting adults doing what comes naturally is in way related to pedophilia. Give it up.

July 29, 2013 at 3:56 pm |
  5. patrick harris

I wonder what Santa Clause is going to bring me this year???

July 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
    • cassosport

Hopefully a clue.

July 29, 2013 at 3:59 pm |
    • Athy

Maybe the ability to spell Santa Claus correctly?

July 29, 2013 at 4:57 pm |
  6. Jarvis

Why didn't my comment post?

July 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
  7. Carlton

In the name of JESUS, the lies and deception from the spirit of religion be removed, according to Hewbrews chapter 12!

July 29, 2013 at 3:49 pm |
    • Dave

HOLY CRAP...religion is such a joke. Today it's a sin and you will go to hell, but if the pope and the cardinals change their minds it is no longer a sin. It really is very funny. Religion was created to keep people in line. It's just a different type of government. It is called 'faith' because it can't be proved....you just have to be a blind follower and believe what others tell you.

July 29, 2013 at 3:59 pm |
  8. Ed

Dwight............we are All sinners, no one can throw a stone. That passage in Scripture should have change everything, but it changed very little.

July 29, 2013 at 3:48 pm |
  9. Joey

Interesting that if enough people come out against any existing moral issue it just becomes ok with the church. It is nice to know that the church has lost its backbone on this topic. But then again, who are they to judge considering they were one of the worst offenders of child molestation. Hey, maybe that can be the next topic for the church to buckle on. Who are they to judge.

July 29, 2013 at 3:48 pm |
    • skarphace

Did he say that being gay was now acceptable by the Catholic Church? I don't see that he did. What the Pope said was that he would not judge them. He would let God judge them. What this does is make being gay a "pardonable sin", much like getting a divorce. He still counts gays as sinners, but all humans are sinners. Even the Pope is a sinner. The only one without sin was Jesus and he refused to throw the first stone. He even washed the feet of a prosti tute to show his mercy.

If Jesus was alive today, he would have agreed with this Pope on this issue. You cannot save somebody by condemning them. You save them by showing them mercy for their sins and showing them the true path to righteousness.

July 29, 2013 at 4:03 pm |
      • GetReal

But Jesus also admonished them to stop the sinning..."Go and Sin No More".....a Judgement call ...lest you be damned!

July 29, 2013 at 4:06 pm |
  10. Megan

I'm a Catholic and I have plenty of gay friends, male and female. I applaud the Pope for speaking out against judgement, but unlike him, I don't think being gay is a sin; it's the way they are born. If God made them gay, then they can't be bad.

July 29, 2013 at 3:48 pm |
    • Carolina

Yet you still consider yourself a Catholic?
      You still believe a deity "MADE" this world?
      You still think Humans are the pride and center of the universe(s)?
      You still think there will be an event after your demise?
      Your god and entire belief system are as foolish to me as the cult of Osiris is to you.

(sighs) Head in the sand...

July 29, 2013 at 3:51 pm |
      • Megan

Gee Carolina, you sound like a really angry person. Seems like a little religion might do you good. Do you really think that by calling people names, implying that they are stupid or putting peoples beliefs down, you are actually making the world a better place?
        If you're an atheist, you have one life to live and THAT'S IT! If I were you, I'd get off the computer, mind my own business and improve my own life before I judge others.

July 29, 2013 at 3:54 pm |
        • goddog

"...get off the computer, mind my own business and improve my own life before I judge others." Wow... you really don't see the irony here, do you?

July 29, 2013 at 4:16 pm |
        • Spike

Catholics are atheist towards the other approximately 22,000 religions/gods that man has come up with in the last 60,000 years. Interestingly, although I personally consider all 22,000 of these mythologies to be mere stories with false gods including the Christian era sects, I do not consider myself an atheist. Why? Well even with science discovering all that it is, we still don't have a clue as to any events prior to the Great Expansion (old theory, Big Bang) or any information as to Who, What, When, Where, Why etc so the door is left open... for a creator if you will. BUT.....and this has to be clear, and you must understand how stupid Humans are in this toddler-esque stage of our evolution, that creator would in no way shape or fashion of any kind, be any of the ones that Humans have tried to invent. Why? Because they are all stupid (I know, I've read every myth I could) So long, and thanks for all the fish...

July 29, 2013 at 4:26 pm |
        • Honey Badger Don't Care

Spike,

The default position is to not believe in a claim, ie. atheist. Agnosticism has to do with knowledge not belief.

July 29, 2013 at 4:29 pm |
        • Megan

Yes I'm gay and yes I'm an atheist, and now according to this HEAD OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, I'm going to someplace called Heaven that I don't believe in. YAY!

July 29, 2013 at 4:33 pm |
      • Agnostickids

@ carolina, I sure am glad I'm agnostic and not a miserable self-centered atheist like you. I'm sure you leave a path of misery anywhere you go. How sad.

July 29, 2013 at 3:55 pm |
        • goddog

Agnostic, heh? You still have no god, right?

July 29, 2013 at 4:19 pm |
      • Scott G. in Georgia

I agree with you Carolina, foolish nonsense to "hope" for an "after" life instead of enjoying this one 🙂 Interesting how the Deists slam you for being angry – I think they must bristle every time they hear the words "there is no god" because a huge part of them senses that it is true. The one common thread I always notice among deists, be them monotheists following the Abrahamic supernatural mythos or the even more involved polytheistic faiths, is a sense of smugness that they have found the 'true path' and a certain sense of gloating because they truly think they have a soul. Kind of like being one up on someone else, that little bit of knowledge that puts a spring in their step. To me, THAT is religion. But it is also a psychosis if the premise is wrong such as there not being any gods created by humans. BE WELL! 🙂

July 29, 2013 at 4:02 pm |
        • God

So Scoot, you tell Georgia to be well while you spew nastiness at people that don't think the same way you do. Don't you think you're a bit of a hypocrite? You insist others be like you, but you refuse to be open to them. What a small little man you must be.

July 29, 2013 at 4:12 pm |
      • YeaOk

Better to have your head in the sand than have your head up your a** like you seem to have done..

July 29, 2013 at 4:16 pm |
    • GetReal

and he made them ....Male and Female....to complement one another!

July 29, 2013 at 3:52 pm |
      • cedar rapids

and yet originally there was just one, so how exactly was god expecting mankind to propagate before the creation of eve exactly?
        and did he make male and female of all the animals before or after that?

July 29, 2013 at 4:57 pm |
    • Don

No offense but you do not seem to be a true Catholic with the beliefs you have stated 🙂

July 29, 2013 at 3:55 pm |
    • Mark

Are pedophiles not sinners then to? Gays are absolutely sinners and need to seek repentance from the Lord.

July 29, 2013 at 4:00 pm |
    • RightUR

Are you serious, the Bible calls it a Sin. Because you don't believe its a sin doesn't mean it isn't. If I rear your car because you're taking forever at the light I don't believe that's an accident, I believe that's me sparing my horn and forcing you to pull forward.

July 29, 2013 at 4:05 pm |
      • snowboarder

it is refreshing when someone tempers their religious beliefs with rational thought. many proclamations in the bible have been discard. no sense making a big deal out of this one.

July 29, 2013 at 4:18 pm |
    • thetruthworks

Megan,

The Church has never said that 'being gay' is a sin. That is mainstream media's mischaracterization of the Church's position to advance its own anti-Christian agenda. Now, 'doing gay' is an entirely other matter and one that is intrinsically evil in the eyes of the Church, and opposed to natural law.

If I am born with an instinct that leads to sinful behavior, I owe it to myself, society, and my creator to strive with every fiber of my being and God's grace to not act on that instinct. I may fail, but I must try. This is why we can't judge people, but we can judge behaviors.

July 29, 2013 at 4:10 pm |
      • Damocles

'If my creator makes me gay, then I must strive to not be gay'. Seriously? If you are left-handed do you strive to become right-handed? If you were created with an allergic reaction to peanuts, do you eat them and the consequences be damned?

If there is a deity, it has got to be laughing its damn head off at the stupidity.

July 29, 2013 at 4:33 pm |
      • cedar rapids

why would any god cause someone to be born with such an 'instinct' and then demand they spend their life fighting it, condemning them to be alone and unloved?
        sounds amazingly cruel.

July 29, 2013 at 5:04 pm |
    • OneTruth

LOL, you are NOT a Catholic! You don't get to cherry pick what to believe.

July 29, 2013 at 4:20 pm |
  11. whattim

The pope isn't judging the gay priests. How about the gay priests who molest kids? this just keeps getting funnier.

July 29, 2013 at 3:47 pm |
    • Megan

Gay priests don't molest children. Straight priests molest children. Look up pedophile...there's HUGE difference.

July 29, 2013 at 3:49 pm |
      • whattim

sorry Megan, you may be out of you area of expertise. people who molest children are not from just one area

July 29, 2013 at 4:14 pm |
    • Doc Vestibule

Hetero = opposite gender
      Ho/mo = same gender
      Pedo = children.

Child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as hom.ose.xuals, heterose.xuals, or bise.xuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their se.xual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

July 29, 2013 at 3:49 pm |
    • Jenifer is a family name

@whattim. Are you a gay priest?

July 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
      • whattim

no jennifer. are you a gay nun?

July 29, 2013 at 4:15 pm |
  12. Potion4

Sorry for those interested I didnt finish my post

It’s kind of interesting how we use the statement "who am I to judge", it’s getting to a point where people don’t want to call a spade a spade or call the lifestyle that people live either good or bad. Now if you’re going to claim CLAIM to be a Christian and understand and believe the bible is the word of God, you can't be in the lifestyle the God calls an abomination. Remember I'm talking about people who are claiming Christianity. Please read Matt 7:15-20 even though its talking about false prophets it’s still talking about the fruit that's produced by an individual.

July 29, 2013 at 3:45 pm |
    • Doc Vestibule

Mentioned this on page 4 – but "abomination" in the biblical sense means "ritually unclean".
      The term appears 65 times in the OT and only twice in the NT – and neither of the NT instances refer to ho/mose/xuality.
      So unless you're going to start adhereing to all the ridiculous rules in Leviticus, don't label being gay an abomination.

July 29, 2013 at 3:48 pm |
    • cedar rapids

'It’s kind of interesting how we use the statement "who am I to judge", it’s getting to a point where people don’t want to call a spade a spade or call the lifestyle that people live either good or bad.'

But thats the rules the bible has laid out. You either follow or not but if you do then you dont judge, period.

July 29, 2013 at 3:49 pm |
  13. Bootyfunk

Vatican Quickly Performs Damage Control On Pope’s Tolerant Remarks
    News in Brief • religion • pope • News • ISSUE 49•31 • Jul 29, 2013

VATICAN CITY—Following Pope Francis’ tolerant remarks Sunday about h.omos.exuals and the Catholic Church, Vatican officials reportedly went into crisis mode, announcing that the Pope’s thoughtful message of understanding was clearly taken out of context. “It is not the official stance of the Pope or the Catholic Church that all people of good will who seek the Lord, especially g.ay people, should be accepted by Christ,” a visibly nervous Vatican spokesman told reporters, adding that the Holy Father was clearly tired after his long trip to Brazil and never meant for his comments to sound caring or realistic. “H.omos.exuality is a disorder. And this in no way means that, going forward, the Catholic Church will be an open-minded, more sensible organization. I assure you we are just as prejudiced and backward today as we were yesterday. Thank you.” According to an anonymous source close to the Vatican, the Pope is currently being yelled at by Church officials, who are telling him, “You don’t just go off script like that. Who the fvck do you think you are?”

from the Onion, america's finest news source

July 29, 2013 at 3:45 pm |
    • GetReal

In other words....Back to normal!

July 29, 2013 at 3:46 pm |
    • niknak

Best satire out there.
      Fox news will be snookered by them again soon.
      The religious and the repubs still don't understand the Onion.

July 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
  14. GetReal

You judge your neighbor by what car they drive and the condition of their house.....You judge your co-worker by the quality of their work....You judge a cook by the meal he prepares and the quality of his work...You judge your friends by the company they keep........Why are gays not supposed to be judge....Everyone else is!

July 29, 2013 at 3:43 pm |
    • Bootyfunk

yep, and so to should we judge the h.omophobic morons that judge g.ays!

July 29, 2013 at 3:46 pm |
      • RightUR

The Bible calls it an abomination. You don't have to like it but it is what it is, an abomination. .

July 29, 2013 at 4:03 pm |
        • Massman

Levite priests said that, not God. In fact the only quotes directly from God occur in the book of Exodous. Everything else is hearsay.

July 29, 2013 at 4:24 pm |
    • pagan Jim

Not I. I don't judge nor will i live in others judgement.

Pagan jim

July 29, 2013 at 3:51 pm |
  15. Potion4

Its kind of interesting how we use the statment "who am I to judge", its getting to a point where people dont want to call a spade a spade or call the lifestyle that people live either good or bad. Now if your going to claim CLAIMwhen the bible clearly states in Matt 7:15-20 that you shall

July 29, 2013 at 3:40 pm |
    • RightUR

Man. How can you be the head of a church and not hold up the statues of the very doctrine you are meant to minister to the world? Potion4 you are so right but everyone will say we are wrong.

July 29, 2013 at 4:01 pm |
  16. tango

The Pope is not a policeman nor a DA so stop blaming him for the lack of prosecution to priests that are child molesters. He is doing nothing to protect those priests so I don't understand why there are so many false accusations of him not doing anything or even protecting those priests. What is he suppose to do?

July 29, 2013 at 3:39 pm |
    • Honey Badger Don't Care

He is supposed to turn over all records of the previous pope that has to do with the cover up. That way the extent of the problem can be found and those priests can be prosecutred like they should have been in the first place.

July 29, 2013 at 3:43 pm |
    • Bootyfunk

wrong, Tango. he is dong everything to protect those molester priests. the church shifts around molesters to other churchs instead of helping the police prosecute them. they pay off families to keep it quiet. they offer nothing to the victims until made to do so. he is the leader of the church, he could do EVERYTHING about it but chooses to do nothing.

for a start, how about giving up all the names of priests the vatican has that they know molest children? but instead, they protect them.

July 29, 2013 at 3:48 pm |
      • lionlylamb

Sired B.F...

Here's a view...

How about all the family members of all the richest fellows; who have gone to third world countries for the sole purposes of being sensual with such nation's enslaved children, giving to the law their family's dark secrets..?

July 29, 2013 at 4:14 pm |
      • tango

what evidence do you have that the Pope has those names? And even if he has those names, how do you know that those names are true instead of false accusations? It is the DAs who need to receive those names and not the Pope. If the DAs don't have names, why would the Pope have those names? Even more, how can the Pope have names that the DAs don't have. I am right and you are wrong. It is the role of human justice to deal with this issues, that is why the Pope made the distinction of prosecutable criminal acts which do not lies within the Church responsibility. If the DAs are not doing their job, go an complain about them, not the Pope.It has no sense of someone who has been abused to report it to a priest instead to the police.

July 29, 2013 at 5:59 pm |
  17. Terri

It is odd to me how so many Christians recognized God changed his mind on many issues between the old & new testaments but refuse to believe as time has gone on and the world has changed as it did in those times God would never again waiver. If there was truly new information sent down by the almighty no one, including the religious, would ever believe it.

As far as Popes go, this one seems better than some have been but the church is the church, and that goes for most sects of Christianity. It will never change to encompass what Jesus really taught, love, forgiveness, helping your fellow man with no expectations of anything in return. Christianity is a joke, and not a very good one.

July 29, 2013 at 3:39 pm |
    • lionlylamb

Sired Terri...

In the Beginning there was the Word and the Word was God and the Words were with God and of God and about God and all of God's Sons.

I believe in God of the Creations made celestially and the establishments of each and every evolved creations manifested upon the celestially terrestrial domains... You need not believe...

I am satisfied beyond doubts that God's first begotten son was with God from Celestial Creations beginning moments to the ending ways of evolved creations manifestations upon any earthen world capable to bring forth life and sustain life in the abundances... You need not be satisfied...

I cherish the wisdom of and try to honor the professed teachings of Christ Jesus despite our Christian inadequacies to render decisively upon others doubts... You need not cherish Christ's wisdom nor honor his teachings...

For it is a matter of being proud that many prides of people endure their foolish miseries and infidel jealousies hell-bent against any and all of multi-religiously endearing devotions. It is not our wills to be done but God's will to become of our wills that many prideful people are forcibly against… Love is God's conquering force over God's people. You who despise and hate God's chosen; will He allow the unloving nurtured natures of the depraved prideful to remain... Without knowing of the bad things how can the right things become foreseen, weighed and so measured..?

July 29, 2013 at 4:00 pm |
  18. motionlessinpink

If you are interested in what Pope Francis actually said in response to reporters' questions on the plane ride back to Rome you might want to check out another news source. Pope Francis talked about marginalized groups like gay people, divorced people, and women in a way no other Pope has. He reached out with mercy and compassion. It is so very unfortunate that CNN did such a poor job repoting on what he really said.

July 29, 2013 at 3:39 pm |
  19. Felix Sinclair

How ironic in that their attempts to show how relevant they are in today's society churches make themselves less relevant.

July 29, 2013 at 3:37 pm |
  20. pa_man1961

HEY POPE,,, GET WITH IT,,,,,, GAY IS WRONG ! DONT YOU READ YOUR BIBLE ?? FREAKIN POPE IS A JOKE

July 29, 2013 at 3:37 pm |
    • God

Said said as only an illiterate could say.

July 29, 2013 at 4:10 pm |