Photographers Jean-Marc Caimi and Valentina Piccinni rode with 600 pilgrims and volunteers as they took the “white train” from Reggio Calabria in southern Italy to the French town of Lourdes. Disabled believers make the journey annually in hopes of a miracle.
Read the story and see their images at CNN Photos
ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT CRITICAL SITUATION VENEZUELA.
Why do you think that we publish this be cause the agencies are cauterizing your epiglottis glottis and trachea.
WITH NANOTECHNOLOGY, DOCTORS ITS NOT A BACTERIA OR VIRUS PROOVED.
CNN DO YOU KNOW A AGENT SERIAL KILLER FROM AGENCIES, THE DAMAGE SUBJETS FROM SATELITE.
IN VENEZUELA ARE FROM THE HILLS IN CARACAS OR BARRIOS.
Hot topic: The Spain King giving budget to built and University of Carabobo in Spain with the same name to the Venezuela University.
We develope a Bank Model in University of Carabobo.
Tema Caliente: El Rey de España esta financiando una Universidad de Carabobo con el mismo nombre de la Universidad de Carabobo en Venezuela.
Al parecer estan tratando que cuando mueran los testigos de los estudios de la raza humana, todos los proyecto de la Universidad de Carabobo en Venezuela parezcan de manera ilegal como de Universidades en Europa y España.
Que sospechoso parece que construyan una universidad con el mismo nombre de la Universidad de Carabobo en Venezuela.
Denunciamos al Rey de España por robo, asesinato, violaciones y este no emite comentario.
Todo esto por el Banco Perfectible.
September 20, 2013 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
Christians arguing stories from their bible vs. scientific facts is like arguing about Santa's sleigh flying ... sure it says it flies in the stories but the facts are that there is no Santa (sorry kids), there is no magic sleigh, and there are no magical reindeer to guide his sleigh tonight. Anyone using any story in the bible as a fact to argue against scientifically proven evidence is deluding themselves and annoying the sane.
And you Christians wonder why we atheists sound annoyed all the time.
quite honestly she has a point. i think most people from the age of 13 on realize that the story about santa claus and the new testament account of god as revealed though his only begotten son, are really just silly, fun fairy tales
Prayers can't change muxxlim terrorists.
As others have noted, both the Quran and the standard Islamic prayers use a lot of repetition. The praying also requires homogeneous, repetitive actions by a group. This works to dull the senses even further of the people gullible enough to fall for the religion to begin with, and make them even more compliant and malleable to the leaders. Common technique with other religions, but in Islam with its other proclivities to violence and murder and its glorification of "martyrs" who do its horrific deeds to nonbelievers, it's particularly sinister, and we know how awful the results can be.
Now here you can see that Islam has mzh totally sucked in, to the point of trying to pull others into the downward spiral of his cult. Brake and avoid.
I am proud to be a Muslim American and I enjoy being Muslim and there is nothing I enjoy as much as I enjoy doing Islamic activities for myself and for the society I live in...
Next time try responding directly to the post content instead of trying yet another sales job on us of your religion of terror.
Continuing the hammer:
As the koranic/mosque driven acts of terror and horror continue:
The Muslim Conquest of India – 11th to 18th century
■"The likely death toll is somewhere between 2 million and 80 million. The geometric mean of those two limits is 12.7 million. "
and the 19 million killed in the Mideast Slave Trade 7C-19C by Muslims.
and more recently
1a) 179 killed in Mumbai/Bombay, 290 injured
1b) Assassination of Benazir Bhutto and Theo Van Gogh
2) 9/11, 3000 mostly US citizens, 1000’s injured
3) The 24/7 Sunni-Shiite centuries-old blood feud currently being carried out in Iraq, US troops killed in action, 3,480 and 928 in non combat roles. Iraqi civilians killed as of 05/10/2013/, 113,249-123,978 mostly due to suicide bombers, land mines and bombs of various types, http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ and http://www.defenselink.mil/news/casualty.pdf
4) Kenya- In Nairobi, about 212 people were killed and an estimated 4000 injured; in Dar es Salaam, the attack killed at least 11 and wounded 85.
5) Bali-in 2002-killing 202 people, 164 of whom were foreign nationals, and 38 Indonesian citizens. A further 209 people were injured.
6) Bali in 2005- Twenty people were killed, and 129 people were injured by three bombers who killed themselves in the attacks.
7) Spain in 2004- killing 191 people and wounding 2,050.
8. UK in 2005- The bombings killed 52 commuters and the four radical Islamic suicide bombers, injured 700.
9) The execution of an eloping couple in Afghanistan on 04/15/2009 by the Taliban.
10) – Afghanistan: US troops 1,385 killed in action, 273 killed in non-combat situations as of 09/15/2011. Over 40,000 Afghan civilians killed due to the dark-age, koranic-driven Taliban acts of horror
11) The killing of 13 citizen soldiers at Ft. Hood by a follower of the koran.
12) 38 Russian citizens killed on March 29, 2010 by Muslim women suicide bombers.
13) The May 28, 2010 attack on a Islamic religious minority in Pakistan, which have left 98 dead,
14) Lockerbie is known internationally as the site where, on 21 December 1988, the wreckage of Pan Am Flight 103 crashed as a result of a terrorist bomb. In the United Kingdom the event is referred to as the Lockerbie disaster, the Lockerbie bombing, or simply Lockerbie. Eleven townspeople were killed in Sherwood Crescent, where the plane's wings and fuel tanks plummeted in a fiery explosion, destroying several houses and leaving a huge crater, with debris causing damage to a number of buildings nearby. The 270 fatalities (259 on the plane, 11 in Lockerbie) were citizens of 21 nations.
15 The daily suicide and/or roadside and/or mosque bombings in the terror world of Islam.
16) Bombs sent from Yemen by followers of the koran which fortunately were discovered before the bombs were detonated.
17) The killing of 58 Christians in a Catholic church in one of the latest acts of horror and terror in Iraq.
18) Moscow airport suicide bombing: 35 dead, 130 injured. January 25, 2011.
19) A Pakistani minister, who had said he was getting death threats because of his stance against the country's controversial blasphemy law, was shot and killed Wednesday, 3/2/2011
20) two American troops killed in Germany by a recently radicalized Muslim, 3/3/2011
21) the kidnapping and apparent killing of a follower of Zoraster in the dark world of Islamic Pakistan.
22) Shariatpur, Bangladesh (CNN 3/30/2011) - Hena Akhter's last words to her mother proclaimed her innocence. But it was too late to save the 14-year-old girl. Her fellow villagers in Bangladesh's Shariatpur district had already passed harsh judgment on her. Guilty, they said, of having an affair with a married man. The imam from the local mosque ordered the fatwa, or religious ruling, and the punishment: 101 lashes delivered swiftly, deliberately in public. Hena dropped after 70 and died a week later.
23) "October 4, 2011, 100 die as a truck loaded with drums of fuel exploded Tuesday at the gate of compound housing several government ministries on a busy Mogadishu street. It was the deadliest single bombing carried out by the al Qaeda-linked al-Shabab group in Somalia since their insurgency began. "
o 24) Mon Jun 4, 2012 10:18am EDT
BAGHDAD (Reuters) – A suicide bomber detonated an explosive-packed car outside a Shi'ite Muslim office in central Baghdad on Monday, killing at least 26 people and wounding more than 190 in an attack bearing the hallmarks of Iraq's al Qaeda affiliate.
The bombing on a Shi'ite religious office comes at a sensitive time, with the country's fractious Shi'ite, Sunni and Kurdish blocs locked in a crisis that threatens to unravel their power-sharing deal and spill into sectarian tensions."
25) BURGAS, Bulgaria | Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:27am EDT
(Reuters) – A suicide bomber carried out an attack that killed seven people in a bus transporting Israeli tourists in Bulgaria, the interior minister said on Thursday, and Israel said Iranian-backed Hezbollah militants were to blame.
26 ) September 12, 2012
U.S. AMBASSADOR KILLED
Envoy to Libya dies in rocket blast
27) Boston Marathon horror – April 2013, four dead, hundreds injured and maimed for life. A
This is on par with the idiot Muslim hoardes making their pilgrammages to Mecca. The only value that comes out of either is what funds profiteers can extract from them enroute.
Meccas....Sorta like the Marine Corp wall in DC, or visits to Civil War battle Fields? Heck, maybe you can even add Bikers week in Daytona.
Quite the false analogies there. Woo hoo.
Quite the Woo there, hoo.
It was nice of you all that responded on my posts... I am sure you guys are smart and intelligent and I also believe that there are people who are intelligent enough to ponder upon these verses and I am absolutely positive that there are some out there who has been benefited out of it...
I have met people who are seeking for guidance and for some took more than a decade and for some took less to understood the message and accepted it...
Well... peace be upon all of you...
Your claimed message of peace rings completely hollow when we look at what followers of your religion are instructed to do to "infidels". Nice try at sugarcoating your religion of violence, anyway. Still the same old poison pill inside.
Don't you think if this is the case then there should not be a single Non-Muslim around the earth in last 14+ hundreds of years as you say the infidel should be killed?
If you wanna live in incorrect understanding world, go right ahead... its your choice that you are making... no one is forcing you... aren't you also living in an delusion with due respect?
Your latest post is utter nonsense, since, among other reasons, it assumes that none of the infidels would fight back. And speaking of "incorrect understanding of the world", do look in the mirror. Your frequently erroneous and illogical posts just get tiresome.
As for due respect, ideas do not deserve respect. They are not people. Ideas should be critically examined, and your ideas do not hold up under examination. Try to gain some understanding of that before you post more nonsense about your religion of violence AKA Islam, and before you go on with your insulting (and laughable) claims that others are deluded.
Again, your remonstrations about "peace" just ring hollow when we look at what followers of your religion are instructed to do to "infidels". Nice try at sugarcoating your religion of violence, anyway. Still the same old poison pill inside.
Question. Since all Muslims are not violent, are we to judge the whole as a group or are we to judge each as an individual?
Seems a bit of a tangent there mark. Earlier posts are more looking at the religion's book says should be done, I thunk. The "instruction manual" thing, not the flock members vs, the frock. You grok?
Question: can I have some attention please please?
Soon you will find Muslim in your own family as lots of family are having now and in your friend circles as well...
" Soon you will find Muslim in your own family...."
mzh, If someone who believed the earth is flat were to join my family it would make that belief no more true. If someone who held nazi beliefs were to join my familyy, it would make those beliefs no more morally sound. Islam is holding back the economies of multiple countries through promotion of poor economic practices, high fertility rates, and beliefs that lead to violence and instability. Unless Islam changes radically it will remain the case that only those Islamic countries actually sitting on oil fields will have the chance to temporaily flourish. There are versions of Islam that avoid these problems, and subtler variants like Bahai, but the futre for progress in these direction doesn't look good with the oppressive policies that Islamic states usually end up enforcing. Each country will continue to spiral in and out of oppression and violence and chaos until something changes.
@ mzh ... sorry, but I choose NOT to folow a ped-o-phile who marries a NINE year old girl. Your prophet must be hung like a hamster, and it was heat exhaustion in the desert that gave him the "vision" of an angel (Gabriel). Any psychiatrist will tell you that if you see "angels", you are in dire need of therapy.
"Soon you will find Muslim in your own family as lots of family are having now and in your friend circles as well..."
and the threats begin...
Somewhat like Catholics, Muslims are still struggling with modern medical developments like birth control. It's hard to handle, when you are stuck with a dark age mythology that didn't contemplate future advancements.
There is no threat in any ways... I was invited today my friends wife's parents house for cookout lunch who are not Muslim except the girl of the house... and we had wonderful time to get to know more about each other... it may take time but it will... I know that not all will accept but I hope for all... its happening... people are changing... there are people around us have never been informed about Islam or in touch with the people who knows about Islam... may be it will take centuries who knows but people will be coming to where they came from... because whoever comes to Islam they have not been forced... as a matter of fact they know about Islam more than a born Muslim know about Islam... and they practice Islam more than a born Muslim... I am telling you from my witness and not a news...
It took a long to have an African American President and I absolute positive that Americans will accept Islam the way they chose their President from different ethnicity...
"Soon you will find Muslim in your own family as lots of family are having now and in your friend circles as well..."
and the threats begin...
more like "a fool and his money are soon parted" train.
gullible sheep buying religious snake oil.
Very sad that such a scam exists, and that it condoned by the leaders of a religion.
The CNN Belief Blog covers the faith angles of the day's biggest stories, from breaking news to politics to entertainment, fostering a global conversation about the role of religion and belief in readers' lives. It's edited by CNN's Daniel Burke with contributions from Eric Marrapodi and CNN's worldwide news gathering team.