home
RSS
June 24th, 2010

Reconciling homosexuality and Christianity

Gary Spino, left, and Tony Brown, right

Editor's Note: Tony Brown and his partner Gary Spino are featured in the upcoming CNN In America documentary "Gary and Tony Have a Baby," airing on CNN 8 p.m. ET Thursday.  Tony Brown submitted this blog post on the importance of his Christian faith:

By Tony Brown, Special to CNN

As a child I was taught to believe in myself, in family and in God.  To a confused adolescent struggling with his sexuality, that was easier said than done.

Being the victim of constant and severe bullying due to my perceived sexuality, I developed a strong aversion to organized religion. After all, every religious voice I heard in my youth - whether it was from the pulpit or in the news - told me that I was evil and that there was something wrong with me.

My heart said otherwise. As I later learned, so did God.

After feeling uncomfortable with my Methodist upbringing, I searched for meaning in a Christian organization called Young Life. We met once a week during my high school years and I thought that I had found a way to love God and have friends that accepted me at the same time.

But I wasn’t honest with them. Perhaps if I had told them that I was gay they would have accepted me, but I doubt it.  The rhetoric was clear:  if you weren’t heterosexual, you weren’t welcome.

So I hid my truth until it became impossible to hide anymore. Love is an amazing thing. When I met my husband Gary, I finally accepted that there wasn’t anything wrong with me all along. As a matter of fact, God wanted me to be happy and to accept love into my life.

What an awesome realization that was. For once I could simply be… No more pretenses or fear…

I was able to love myself, and in doing so, I found a path to back to my own spirituality, which had been dormant and rejected for so long.

That  rejection was the terrible result of certain organized religions’ misunderstanding of gay people.  And not just the exclusion that gay people often feel toward religion, but the rejection that their family members fell as well.

It cannot be easy for a mother or father who loves their child and their church to be torn every Sunday by sermons or homilies railing against the inherent value of his or her own family member.

We experienced this unfortunate dichotomy with my husband’s parent’s Catholic Church in Pennsylvania when they announced their support for an anti-marriage amendment to the state’s constitution. Gary’s mom and dad have always loved and respected my relationship with their son, but the conflict was there, and it was painful.

The good news for Gary and me was that we found a congregation that honored our family. Our first visit to The Fourth Universalist Society, a Unitarian Universalist congregation on the Upper West Side of Manhattan was remarkable. Our minister, Rosemary, said a prayer of thanks for the Connecticut Supreme Court’s recent decision to stand up for marriage equality.

Gary and I looked at each other and cried:  we had never before been in a church that prayed for our equality.

We were home.

As a parent, I realize the value of community, which is taught so beautifully in many churches. Gary’s parents’ Catholic Church - their stance on marriage aside - is a prime example of just how successful community outreach can be. Gary grew up with a deep sense of pride in community and he will pass that knowledge and appreciation onto our son, Nicholas.

Our own church has many community outreach programs, including outreach to homeless gay youth, an often-overlooked population that needs community more than anyone I can imagine.

Whatever God means to you, however you define or choose not to define it, having a sense of spirit in your life, I believe, is essential.

I know that when I was without it, I was truly lost. When I found it again, my life took on a richer meaning that I hope and pray my husband and I will successfully be able to pass on to Nicholas.

As for those who do not understand my family, or perhaps have heard from their own religious leaders that my family is somehow threatening to their peaceful way of life, I hope that they will learn something from our story.

As my husband Gary says, people are far more similar than we are different. I believe that more and more every day.

We have since baptized Nicholas at The Fourth Universalist Society in the presence of a couple hundred friends and family. What a beautiful moment it was when Rosemary touched a rose in purified water that had been collected from each and every church member, then touched the rose to Nicholas’ eyes for the things he would see, his lips for the words he would speak and his hands for the deeds he would do.

There wasn’t a dry eye in the house and in that moment, Gary, Nicholas and I learned what my mother and father tried to teach me when I was a child: believe in yourself, in your family and in God.

If you can do that, you can do anything.

- CNN.com Senior Producer

Filed under: Christianity • Gay marriage

1. table1945

You can't be gay and claim to be a Christian. Sin will not enter heaven there are two places for mankind, one is for heaven for those who ask Jesus Christ to forgive them of their sin and hell for those who die in their sins.

June 29, 2010 at 2:45 pm |
    • CatholicMom

Yes, you can be gay and claim to be a Christian; you must remain celibate as all persons must except for a married man and
      woman.

June 30, 2010 at 1:59 pm |
    • Tony Mississippi

You can not be a Christian and judge someone else, especially telling them they can not be a Christian. Do you know their relationship with God? Everyone sins, that is human nature. Will all those that divorced and re-married also not enter heaven? That is considered living in adultery by your standards. I am Gay and I know what my relationship is with Jesus Christ. I have walked with him many times after my accident and you and all those with such hatred in your hearts will be very surprised when you are judged.

July 3, 2010 at 2:35 pm |
  2. More Gay Recruitment

Acceptance and asking for equal rights is simply more recruitment techniques.
    The answer is NO. Stop asking. When you stop asking I will know from the silence on this topic.

June 29, 2010 at 11:05 am |
  3. SavedByGrace

Jesus came to fulfill the Law – he has conqured it, abolished it. Christians no longer live under the law. We live and are saved by Grace. The Law no longer has any effect on us. When we tell others they are living in sin, we are putting them and ourselves under the law again. Oops, not good. We'll die in the law with no hope.

June 28, 2010 at 1:53 pm |
    • CatholicMom

So there is no law? No right or wrong? Yet someone could still sin? How does that work?

June 30, 2010 at 1:23 pm |
  4. Michael Voisinet

These gay couples have absolutely positively NO RIGHT AT ALL to totally engage in a homosexual relationship at all period. A child needs both a father and a mother to help that child to nurture and to grow. That child needs a father figure to mentor him or her and to help them to grow to their full potential. The absence of father or mother can have an adverse effect on the development of that particular child. Homosexual is not only contrary to Biblical teachings it is a direct contradiction of God's Laws as well. Homosexuality is considered sodomy. And sodomy is also in direct contradiction of God's Laws. A man shall not engage in sexual intercourse with a man. Nor shall a woman engage in sexual intercourse with a woman. If you want my honest opinion I think that all same sex marriages should be abolished completely. God instituted marriage between a man and a woman and the procreation of children. And it shall not be violated in any way,shape or form. These particular individuals are totally defiling the marriage bed as a direct result of their most despicable acts. What these individuals are doing is not only in direct contradiction of God's Laws it is a direction violation of human nature as well. If God would have intended for men to totally engage in a same sex marriage he would have created Adam and Steve and not Adam and Eve. In the Catholic Church they always emphasize that same sex couples deserve respect and concern. And they also contend that you should hate the sin but love the sinner. Sure,we should love and respect these particular individuals. But we must totally refrain from any further association with these particular individuals at all times. Yes,we should love and forgive these particular individuals. But we must be completely leery of them each and every time. In the Catholic Church homosexuality is considered a mortal sin. And you most certainly shall not receive the Sacraments if you are in the state of mortal sin. If in the event that you do receive the Sacraments while in the state of mortal sin you are most certainly receiving them unworthily. And you are most certainly receiving them under very false pretenses. If you so desire to receive the Sacraments once again you must go to Confession on Saturday Afternoon and confess your sins to God and you must make full amends for what you have done. After you have received full absolution for your sins and are truly repentant of them then you will be deemed worthy to receive the Sacraments and not before. You must totally resolve not to commit the same sins over and over again. As the old saying goes:Actions do speak louder than words. Showing that you are truly sorry is much more important than the actual words used. Homosexual refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominate sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture,which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,tradition has always declared that homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered. They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved. The number of men and women who have deep seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination,which is objectively disordered,constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect,compassion,and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and,if they are Christians,to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition. Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self mastery that teach them inner freedom,at times by the support of disinterested friendship,by prayer and sacramental grace,they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection. Leviticus 18:22:You will not have intercourse with a man as you would with a woman. This is a hateful thing. Let us all pray that homosexuality comes to an abrupt end effective immediately.

June 28, 2010 at 11:11 am |
    • Joanne

You are part of the problem and so is anyone that feels compelled to apply his/her own ideals on anyone else. This is a FREE country, let's keep it that way. The only prayers needed is for anyone that does not know what Unconditional Love really means.

June 30, 2010 at 3:00 pm |
  5. real7news

I feel sympathy and sadness for Mr. Brown, his partner and child. Sympathy, because of the inner turmoil homosexuality must have created in their lives, but sadness on account of the great deception they have believed that will keep them from being reconciled with God. They have believed that God made a mistake by making them men but giving them female attractions. However we know from God's inerrant word, The Bible, that He doesn't make mistakes. The problem is man's 'inherent' sin problem and his need to be reconciled through a Saviour. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God'...Rom 3:28, 'there in none righteous not even one...' Rom 3:10, 'there is no one who does good, not even one..' ps 14:3. Sadly what many on the broad path don't recognize is that its not about having a feel good spirituality. Its about accepting the Way God has provided to be reconciled with Him. 'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16. There is only one way to God...Jesus.

June 28, 2010 at 11:04 am |
  6. John E

Thank you to Tony Brown for having the courage to share his experiences and Christian perspectives. Thank you also to Rev. McNatt for representing the welcoming stance of our brothers and sisters from the Unitarian Universalist tradition. As a Christian who is a Congregationalist (United Church of Christ), I belong to a community of Christians who are welcoming and affirming of gay and lesbian people. God gave us humans the intelligence to recognize bigotry and intolerance, and the capacity for the love and compassion needed to respond to intolerance and hatred. Because we have God's gifts of our intellect and compassion, our understandings of God and of our Christian faith have changed over the centuries. We would do well to undertake a study of Christianity down through the ages, and to see how it has been used for much good - but also misused and abused. We need to continue the quest for Truth, wisdom, and love. We also need to understand God's love as inclusive of gay and lesbian people - who are full members of the human race. Among the faithful and most effective members of the Christian clergy are ministers and pastors whose life stories are not unlike Tony's. God works through them and through many Christians, as well as members of other faith traditions, to bring healing and to further human understanding, compassion, and love.

June 28, 2010 at 6:42 am |
    • CatholicMom

The Truth that Jesus Christ gave us through His Apostles as He walked with them and taught them has not changed down through the history of Christianity. Truth does not change; people try to change it to suit their will but they must know that being a Christian does not just mean being a believer–it means being a believer and following the will of the Father by the grace of God; even satan believes. Satan knows about not following the Father's will. It may sound harsh. Some things that Jesus said also sounded harsh to the people in His 'day' and they walked away and pursued life as they as they had been doing–using their free will.

June 30, 2010 at 2:43 pm |
  7. Lilith

I think the thing that strikes me most about this article is how willful it seems to be. The writer seems to decide for himself to give the Christian God features and attributes he designates, and to ignore the tenets required of Christianity as tradition dictates. It's as if he is speaking out a fantasy that he wants the material world to confirm, because he is not willing to meet the tenets, the Christian life, on its' own terms. I know very many people like this, and they are blessed with the financial resources or the social status to pursue this line of thinking for as long as they want, and it is very difficult to reason with them, as there is no logic behind what they do. It is pure fantasy, and I'm surprised that such an inteliigent news source like CNN would give it such prominence as if it is a lesson in tolerance for the rest of us.
    Christianity is for Christians, not for people who want to pursue a relationship with God using Christian values, but unwilling to be, well, Christians. They can call what they do whatever they like, they can attach themselves to whatever mode of thinking which makes them happy, but you cannot any more be a Christian without Christianity than you can a Muslim without the Muslim tenets. Christianity owes nothing to anyone. It is as it is, and Christians are as they are, and they WANT to be Christians (that's the remarkable thing). We LOVE being Christ-like. We LOVE the Bible, as it stands. And the things upon which we miss the mark – and God knows my heart, I DO miss the mark on being the perfect Christian – INSPIRE us to continue, not want to make us change GOD. You can't have it both ways.
    If this man wants to take a homosexual lover, let him. But it he wants to be a Christian, he has allow God to dictate to Him, not the the other way around. There's no menu being offered here.
    Time to pray.

June 28, 2010 at 4:05 am |
  8. Timothy A Montalbo

I have to ask, does reason and logic mean anything to Christianity. Aside from a mindless mix of vague scriptures thrown at me, I have not found a sound argument against homosexuality. Riddle me this Christians? Why does God hate homosexuality? What are the mechanics of His divine reasoning about homosexuality and what proof do you have that homosexuality is passed on like a virus. How do you know for sure that people are not born gay? where is your proof? I dare you to produce such scientifically backed proof and when you fail , as you always do. Please tell your preachers to bring back true Christianity that allowed slavery and the stoning to death of women who are not Virgins. In other words I hope you get you wish.

June 28, 2010 at 3:34 am |
  9. caitlin

While two men or two women having a baby may not be "normal" or "natural', think about everything else that falls into that category: people dye their hair, have artificial limbs to replace ones that are lost, and we drive cars instead of walk everywhere. While you may say that these things are on a much smaller scale and could not cause harm while gay parents could, I believe that there is nothing wrong with (a) loving parent(s) who supports their child and loves him or her unconditionally. I don't see how children will end up confused or self loathing because of same-sex parents: they will probably follow the statistics, about 10% of them will end up gay, and if anything, will learn how to be more tolerant and accepting of others, and I think that this understanding and respect is what we need most. Children don't need one mom and one dad: I believe I turned out alright despite the fact that I'm a child of a single parent.

One thing that bothers me is the debate about religion with this issue. People who use the Bible to say that gays shouldn't marry or raise children should consider the whole text instead of parts they want to address. This would mean not wearing clothes of mixed fabrics, not eating shellfish, and permitting slavery. I'd love to someone follow all of this. I have no specific religious beliefs, however I think the role of religion is to bring out the best in all of us: how to help others and be loving to everyone. I think that if Jesus were ever to stop in and check on planet Earth, he'd want to know what we're doing to help the poor, not whether or not we allow gay marriage. I think everyone deserves tolerance and we should stop worrying about how children of gay parents will turn out. They will be taken care of and loved just as well as they are by straight parents. They will be examples to us all of how to be tolerant when they see that their parents love them unconditionally, and because of that, won't think twice about the sexual orientations of those who raised them.

June 28, 2010 at 2:34 am |
  10. Mike

I am gay and grew up and an apostolic church. The pastors would talk about how homosexulity is a sin and the whole congregation would praising, clapping, cheering etc. One day one of the pastors asked the congregation how many of them read whole bible...Only about 8-10 people out of a congregation of 60 and those 8-10 people where the pastors and there familys. I have now left the church and am proud jesus loving gay christian.

June 28, 2010 at 1:46 am |
    • Joanne

Good for you for living your truth! Jesus lived His truth, too.

June 30, 2010 at 3:08 pm |
    • Rev. William H. Carey

I'm also Apostolic... part of an LGBT-affirming Apostolic denomination. I'm blessed to know that you didn't blame Jesus for the actions of the church. Stay true to Him, Brother!

July 9, 2010 at 5:09 pm |
  11. john vinar

Homosexuality is a sin. Not much more to say.

June 28, 2010 at 12:17 am |
    • Joanne

That is ONLY your opinion. That is NOT Jesus' opinion!! Look who He had around him. And if you don't know then you haven't been reading you Bible. I have so I know that Jesus did NOT discriminate!

June 30, 2010 at 3:07 pm |
  12. Firedogg

As Christians we are not to condemn anyone whether they are homosexuals or heterosexuals. God loves all people yet he hates the sin in all. In order to reach the nonbelievers we must love as Christ loves. Nonbelievers must see the Christ in us in order to accept Him as their Savior.

June 27, 2010 at 11:12 pm |
  13. inferno bound

and that is modern science...

June 27, 2010 at 11:08 pm |
  14. inferno bound

part 1...genes...dna...clonning...designer children (build your own genetic child) all possible..but no gay gene ever found

June 27, 2010 at 11:06 pm |
    • Joanne

Quite the contrary! Science has proven that gays and straights have different brain patterns. There are real issues that science is trying to find genes for, not wasting time on inconsequential things like this. A cure for cancer, HIV, alzheimer's, just to name a few. Why she science waste precious time on this issue?

June 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm |
    • inferno bound

joanne, you are right. brain patters have every thing to do with it. however, dna and brain patterns don't really have much in common with this issue. twins have same dna but different brain patterns.

July 4, 2010 at 10:58 am |
  15. inferno bound

with science these days in genes & dna, cloning is possible. designer children are possible...from hair style & type to color. eye shape & color...fat, skinny, tall, short, all the colors of skin under the sun...different personalities from different people. smart or dumb...and sex.of course all of this is available if you have the cash. they have never run across a gene for gay...if gay is genetic...it would be found by know.

June 27, 2010 at 11:01 pm |
  16. HeIsGod

Eric G – You wrote:
    Because christians use their "beliefs" to justify the hatred they have of gays and lesbians. As a member of society, it is my duty to confront those who would discriminate against others. By the way, it's "stake" not "steak".

My reply:
    How can you possibly say that we use our beliefs to justify the hatred we have on gays and lesbians? We preach the Truth of God, not our truth.

“...In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth...”. ( Genesis 1 verse 1 ).
    The Bible is written to the believers. The Bible is not for make believers and unbelievers. The Bible is written for the believers.
    The Bible is a sealed book to non believers and makes believers. Isaiah 29 verse 11 says:
    “....And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: ...” .
    The Word of God is revealed to God's prophets. The sheep of God hear the voice of God.

June 27, 2010 at 10:04 pm |
  17. jesuschrist

It is funny how some of the people on here think that because some of us are not Christians we need to be prayed for. I understand completely that those of you who think this way will not understand my view because you are in a mode of tunnel vision: it is VERY condescending when you tell people that you will pray for them as if they are on a lower level of humanity than you, and that you need to use your good Christian faith to bring us heathens all up to your heightened class of humanity. You many not think that this is the message you are spreading but this is what many non-Christians see it as. Many non-Christians see your proselytizing as hugely presumptuous and invasive. Perhaps that is one of the reasons athiests, agnostics, and non-Christians are cultivated each and every day.

June 27, 2010 at 9:07 pm |
    • inferno bound

you sought us out. we didn't go looking for you. you came here to this blog...a blog about christians. this is not a blog about non-believers or atheist. you are here, you felt you needed to open dialogue about god and christians. but, did you know, when you ask a question, you asking to learn?

June 27, 2010 at 10:05 pm |
    • HeIsGod

Everyone one needs prayer, believers and unbelievers. Even us, the Christians, have a need of prayer from our fellow brother or sister. Even when a religious person who is not a true Christian says that they will pray for me, I don't turn them down or away. How will they feel if I would say no? As you said, I will make them feel as if they are on a lower level of humanity than me. This isn't what we do! You are being prayed for by many churches rather you accept it or reject it. But that doesn't mean that you will be saved. That will be something that you will have to decide.

June 27, 2010 at 10:14 pm |
    • HeIsGod

@ inferno bound – THANK YOU!!!!!!! Very well said, Hallelujah!! Glory to God!!

June 27, 2010 at 10:16 pm |
    • jesuschrist

But you are taking "everyone needs to be saved" as an a prior FACT. It is not a FACT; it is your belief, a Christian belief. Who are you to tell a Buddhist, who believes that he or she is going to the Buddhist heaven, that he or she is going to a Christian hell (which he or she doesn't even believe in) because he or she doesn't accept the belief that Jesus Christ is the lord and saviour? And what if Buddhists believe that people who don't accept the teachings of Buddha will go to some sort of Buddhist hell? Are you going to accept that as truth? I don't think so. This is all belief not truth. You can try to hash it out anyway you want to but you need to realize that your beliefs are just that, your beliefs. Why should your beliefs affect someone who has nothing to do with you? Why should I believe you when you tell me that I'm going to hell when my religion tell me otherwise? It is a matter of belief.

June 27, 2010 at 10:27 pm |
    • inferno bound

no, not true. i don't claim that non-christians need to be saved. i do claim that gary, tony and baby need to be saved as they claim christian but...go against it's beliefs. but simply being saved is not enough. that person who truly wants to be saved, who truly want to be a christian MUST follow the teaching of the bible. you bring up buddhism...in order for a person to be a buddist, they have to follow that set of teachings. and buddist will preach their beliefs to the person who wants to be in that religion.

June 27, 2010 at 10:37 pm |
    • inferno bound

and yes, if i was a buddist i would believe if i did wrong, i would be punishable by what ever punishment is accorded, according to that faith. as a human who lives in the U.S i am punishable by the laws however i am not punishable by the laws of canada.

June 27, 2010 at 10:42 pm |
    • inferno bound

in this case both tony and gary chose from their own free will to be christians, knowing full well of the laws of the christian god.

June 27, 2010 at 10:45 pm |
  18. blueJ

God didn't write jack...The bible was written by man to control the masses. The bible is still controlling the masses today. Millions of people need leading, like lemmings, they can't think for themselves. They don't know how.

June 27, 2010 at 6:38 pm |
    • inferno bound

again, the bible seems correct on this as well. but i know you need prayed for. i submitted the name blue j in the prayer room @ bible.com and asked that maybe you would lift the vail of deception from your eyes. it's sad that you feel this way.

June 27, 2010 at 8:54 pm |
    • HeIsGod

The Word of God was inspired by the Holy Spirit. All these men in the bible that wrote saw God Old and New Testament. These men saw God, Jesus Christ, talked, walked, ate, and traveled with Him. How can you disprove what they saw and experience.

There are many Old Testament prophecies about Jesus Christ. Some interpreters place the number of Messianic prophecies in the hundreds. The following are those that are considered the clearest and most important.

Regarding Jesus’ birth—Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Micah 5:2: “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

June 27, 2010 at 9:59 pm |
    • HeIsGod

Editing:

The Word of God was inspired by the Holy Spirit. All these men in the bible that wrote the Old and New Testament, saw God.

June 27, 2010 at 10:19 pm |
  19. inferno bound

no human is born gay. just like no human is born knowing how to read and write.

June 27, 2010 at 6:11 pm |
    • blueJ

Uh, huh...same old lame argument. Some are born as gay as if someone else is born with red hair.

June 27, 2010 at 6:25 pm |
    • HeIsGod

Amen!! God makes not mistake, if God would have created gay men, He would have started with Adam and Sam, not Adam and Eve, but there are too many ignorant fools that think that they know so much about God, while they deny there is a God...hmmm, I just wonder why all Atheists fools loves to argue about a God they don't even believe in?

Why do many atheists and skeptics fight so hard to deny God if they don't believe He exists?

Comfort says, “We don't have to prove that God exists to the professing atheist. This is because he intuitively knows that He exists. Every person has a God-given conscience. The Bible tells us that this is the 'work of the law written on their hearts'.”
      Just as every sane human being knows that it's wrong to lie, steal, kill, and commit adultery, Comfort says, they also know that God should be first in their life.
      Comfort's reasoning is this: People don't fight against something that doesn't exist, or something they don't believe exists.

Psalm 14:1 says, “The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.” Atheists may be brilliant scholars or academics. They may be wonderful inventors, surgeons, or scientists. But if they say there is no God they are declaring themselves fools in spiritual matters. This is why atheism is sometimes called the fool's philosophy.

June 27, 2010 at 10:24 pm |
  20. blueJ

If god created man in his own image, then it created gay people as well as straight people. It doesn't make mistakes, right?

June 27, 2010 at 6:02 pm |
    • FiRe and iCe

god made aminal in her image too. i betcha ya didnt no dat god was a gurl

June 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm |
    • blueJ

If there ever a god existed, it would definitely be a female. Only females carry and deliver life, right? "Aminal" really dude? "gurl"? are you hung today?

June 27, 2010 at 6:23 pm |