home
RSS
Quran reading
September 13th, 2010

Churches read from Quran in face of proposed Quran burning

Journalist Amy Zerba filed this report from Gainesville, Florida:

Rev. Larry Reimer says there's a simple message at the core of his faith: people have more in common than they have in conflict.

It's one reason he chose to have a passage from the Quran read at the United Church of Gainesville, part of the United Church of Christ, on Sunday.

And he wasn’t alone.

More than 20 religious leaders from Catholic, Protestant, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds around Gainesville had the same Quran passage read - along with Christian and Hebrew scriptures–  at their congregations over the weekend. Local synagogues made it part of their Rosh Hashanah celebrations.

It was a sign of unity after weeks of talk by a Florida pastor who threatened to burn the Muslim holy book on 9-11 but who ultimately cancelled the event.

“It just seemed that the reading of Quran was the most affirmative thing we can do,” said Reimer, who has served at the United Church of Gainesville for 36 years. “You might say (we) befriended the Quran and brought it into everyone’s framework, everyone’s point of view.”

Reimer came up with the idea a few days after he learned of the planned Burn A Koran Day from worried parishioners. He approached local religious leaders to join him in reading common Hebrew, Christian and Muslim scriptures at their Sabbath services.

The response from the community was overwhelming positive, he said.

Shanna Johnson, 40, a member of the United Church of Gainesville, said the proposed Quran burning forced the Gainesville community to talk “rationally” with others about different faiths.

“The things that we have in common can really come out in this type of situation,” Johnson said.

Reimer plans to continue connections with clergy from other faiths. A group of religious leaders will meet in October in Gainesville to try to improve interfaith relations.

“My whole ministry, my whole faith is designed around the sense that we have much to learn from each other that we are a common family and that our division is not among religions but it is among fanatics and extremists on both sides that we have to overcome,” Reimer said.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Christianity • Florida • Houses of worship • Islam • Muslim • Quran • United States

1. commonsense

In how many mosques were readings from the Bible or Torah or any other religion's scriptures done? My guess none. Americans can be so gullible.

September 13, 2010 at 10:54 am |
    • intelligence_matters

You do realize that the bible and the Torah are 2 of the 5 books Islam follows right? The Quran is just the main book because it has remained a book to have survived and to be unchanged in thousands of years by human intervention.

September 13, 2010 at 11:12 am |
    • Lucy

@commonsense. WRONG. There was an interfaith gathering at the mosque in Cedar Rapids on Saturday, as well as many other mosques in the country. There were readings from the Torah, the New Testament and the Quran. Don't go making as-sumptions without checking the facts.

September 13, 2010 at 1:52 pm |
    • TammyB

Americans are not gullible...and they are not like everyone else. If everyone else wants to be intolerant to other religions, why should we be like them? When does the intolerance stop once it's started?

September 13, 2010 at 1:58 pm |
    • commonsense

Just curious if in the mosque in Cedar Rapids if the women attending had to go to a separate area of the mosque away from the men or were they allowed to sit in prayer side by side.

September 13, 2010 at 4:46 pm |
  2. Ron Jeremy's thing

This is just another foothold that religion is gettin in on americans. We always embrace the things that are the worst because of the bleeding hearts. We as americans should stick to what we know if there is any hope of keeping america as it should be. Were allowing this country to be modified from within and we are being infiltrated right under our noses with our eyes wide open. How long before we have a change of heart and accept a muslim president? Its just a matter of time til the books get re-written.

September 13, 2010 at 10:54 am |
    • TammyB

America as it "should be"? How should it be? Muslims are infiltrating us? There have been Americans that are Muslims here for decades and probably longer. You know I think there was this same talk when Kennedy was elected as President, how everyone would be forced to be Catholic and the Pope would be running the country. Did it happen? Nope.

September 13, 2010 at 1:57 pm |
  3. Raj

Sorry. Trying to write my english better. Christ said I am the way, truth and the life and no one comes to the father except
    through me (Christ). This is what Jesus said not me.

September 13, 2010 at 10:54 am |
    • peace2all

@Raj

No.... your writing is just fine...... it is your beliefs that are in question...

Peace....

September 13, 2010 at 6:22 pm |
  4. steve

The Qu'ran explicitly denies the Christian faith. It's right there in black and white. They feel that Christianity is "corrupted" and "false". It's fine to be friendly with Muslims and to encourage interfaith dialog, but to read scripture that denies your faith in a church, that is wrong. Do you really believe what you say you do? or are you a Christian in lip service only? Truth exists independent of human belief. If you believe what Jesus said about salvation, then you cannot accept Islam as truth, because it is diametrically opposite of the Christian theology and doctrine.

September 13, 2010 at 10:53 am |
    • Scott

you're correct steve.

September 13, 2010 at 11:01 am |
    • peace2all

@steve

The Qur'an also explicitly honors Jesus as a prophet and mentions him with reverance and respect many,many times...also Moses, and Abraham, etc......

A little 'tunnel vision' here maybe....?

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 11:34 am |
    • TammyB

I believe in Jesus' teachings. I don't believe in organized religions, however, because usually you find the most intolerant, judgemental, and hypocritical people and a little more than mean spirited in their quest to convert everyone to their little corner of religion. Hardly the peaceful loving teachings of Christ.

September 13, 2010 at 1:52 pm |
    • peace2all

@TammyB

Hey Tammy... Yeah.... some of the things that JC allegedly said were pretty cool. A few i wasn't really down with... one in particular.... "If your eye causes you to sin, then pluck out your eye." or...something like that... 🙂 But all in all JC, as portrayed doesn't sound like too bad a dude.....

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 1:57 pm |
  5. bobfromacct

Doug-I think you're mistaken on the United Church of Christ being a cult. I'm a former long time member of the UCC and believe me it isn't a cult. Their belief statement is very much in line with the Methodist's, the Presbyterian's and many more. Granted, they do tend as a denomination to be fairly liberal with some congregations being more so than others. The UCC is a well accepted member of the denominations of the US and elsewhere.

My wife's grandfather was a UCC pastor as well. We left only because our local congregation was dying and we needed a more vibrant faith community.

September 13, 2010 at 10:53 am |
    • sunset22

Do some research on the UCOC/ICOC, and especially read reveal.org – this group is indeed a cult. I have lost many friends to this group; they tried to convert me, and when I wouldn't budge they discontinued all contact with me. This group has broken families, friendships, and relationships of many formerly-close friendships and family members of mine.

When a group of people torment lonely college students who are looking for someone to talk to, and turn a friendly gesture of "Come meet my friends after class!" into "Once you are 'baptized' you can never spend time alone with anyone who isn't in the ICOC, and if you do we will exile you from our group" – that is the sign of a controlling, deceitful, manipulative organization.

Maybe you were in the group pre-2000 when things were a little bit quieter, before the ICOC got too large and gluttonous with their increasing numbers. That was when things turned for the worse, and when people woke up and realized there was something horribly wrong with this group. Go to reveal.org and read for yourself about what this horrid organization has done to innocent people's minds, families, and self-worth.

September 13, 2010 at 3:30 pm |
    • butterbean1016

Sunset, you REALLY need to check your facts here. The United Church of Christ is a world-wide, recognized denomination with over 1 million members in the US. As a member I can ASSURE you, I hold a regular job in my town; I pay all my bills on time; I don't hand over any of my hard-earned money to the church unless I DECIDE to do so; I'm obviously connected to lots of folks (how else would I be on the internet???) and I'm in contact with my parents on a regular basis.
      I have NO clue where you get your information from, but you are SORELY uneducated in this case.

September 13, 2010 at 4:08 pm |
    • Elisa Lockhart

@sunset22,
      the ICC and UCOC is NOT the same as the UCC

go to ucc.org

September 13, 2010 at 4:09 pm |
    • butterbean1016

Hold on, let me back up a bit, Sunset. You are speaking of the INTERNATIONAL Church Of Christ, which is in fact a cult. HOWEVER, the UNITED Church of Christ/United Church of Gainesville is in NO WAY affiliated with this group. I can see where the confusion can come from, so I truly truly apologize for claiming you to be misinformed. But I PROMISE, there is no connection here!!

September 13, 2010 at 4:18 pm |
    • Kate

Onoes!! Acronym wars!!!

Just whimperin'

September 13, 2010 at 4:44 pm |
    • butterbean1016

@Kate.
      You are awesome.

Just complimentin' 🙂

September 13, 2010 at 8:20 pm |
    • Kate

Why is it every time I re-read this section of comments all I can think of is ...

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Z_b-06BDk&w=640&h=360]

Just Brianin'

September 13, 2010 at 8:48 pm |
  6. Pastor V

There is only one Holy Book! The Holy Bible. Nearly one fourth of its contents are prophecies. The accurancy of the prophecies is 1000%. The Koran has only one prophecy that was a self fulfilling prophecy by its leader. The prophecy for example that Israel would be restored as a nation in one day after being scattered around the world in Isaiah 66 or Ezekiel 37. The reason hundreds and hundreds of prophecies have been fulfilled is because the Holy Bible is the Word of God.

September 13, 2010 at 10:52 am |
    • peace2all

@Pastor V

You're a bit scary there pal.....

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 12:32 pm |
    • Ron in AZ

PASTOR V: Very Well put! "Amen"!

September 13, 2010 at 12:47 pm |
    • peace2all

@Ron in AZ

So far you seem to just be posting 'amen' to all of the fanatical christian fundies......

I guess 'freedom of speech' is for everyone, no matter how extreme and fanatical their beliefs....

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 1:00 pm |
    • Kate

@Pastor V

Israel reunited under one nation because it was founded by terrorists, in case you forgot ... Is that the sort of prophecy you're thinking of?

Just notin'

September 13, 2010 at 1:40 pm |
    • Russ

well 1000%...... whoa! Then it must be true...... Can't argue with 1000% true......... unless the other guys say theirs is 100,000% true!
      Infant!

September 13, 2010 at 1:52 pm |
    • peace2all

@Russ

Darn you sir....... I wanted to comment on the @Pastor V's use of .. the 1,000 % of bible (all) true.....

Darn you.... Well, the early mathematician gets the theorem.... or something like that... 🙂

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 2:00 pm |
    • Kate

@Russ

What do we all do if a quantum physicist tells you they're -0% true? 🙂

Just bein' uncertain'

September 13, 2010 at 2:12 pm |
    • Gary

Self-Righteous!

September 13, 2010 at 3:36 pm |
    • SomeTruth

Pastor V:

"The reason hundreds and hundreds of prophecies have been fulfilled is because the Holy Bible is the Word of God."

The reason *any* prophecy of the Bible has been fulfilled is mainly because the prophecies have been 'massaged' centuries later when the Bible was compiled to fit events which had already happened. Additionally, predict enough stuff and *something* similar will come eventually true.

If you are interested in truth, you will look deeper into these supposed facts of yours. If not, enjoy your fantasy, but don't trumpet it as truth.

September 13, 2010 at 3:50 pm |
    • TammyB

@ Pastor V....The only way I will ever trust or believe a prosphesy is if it states the exact time, date, parties involved, etc. Those prophesies are the equivalent of the Psychic Network, which I always wanted to call, and when asked my name, ask them back "You tell me." I can prophesize now that sometime in the future, some nation that has (fill in the blank) will invade a nation that has (fill in the blank). Or next week, (fill in the blank) will be plagued with earthquakes, tornados, torrential downpours, take your pick.

September 13, 2010 at 5:02 pm |
    • Gary

Truth is a perspective. It's not about right and wrong that is also a perspective. The problem with the wold today is that everyone (Christians, Muslims, Republicans, Democrats and so on and so forth) thinks that they are right and everyone else is wrong. God is universal and does not belong to ANY one religion. Any religion that thinks it has got it all figured out is full of its self, if it did know everything it would be God! I believe God is part of everyone and everything, it connects us to each other, it's bigger then religion.

September 14, 2010 at 9:53 am |
  7. Raj

My goodness there is so much lack of the truth in America. I am converted muslim to Christ. Jesus says said I am the way,
    the truth, and the life and no one come to the father but through. None of the other two believe this. Tell all, what does Christ
    me by this statement. I was raise in the muslim country. Americans are ignorant of what goes on in muslim countries. The
    problem is most people cannot hear truth anymore. the truth of Christ.

September 13, 2010 at 10:51 am |
  8. George

No matter what our government tries to shove down our throats, the truth remains that Americans are going to make up their own minds about Islam, and it appears the majority of people are not going to embrace it.

September 13, 2010 at 10:50 am |
    • total

George, your hitting the nail on the head. Islam is trying to make inroads and are succeeding. It's all about being pc. They are dangerous, and it will only get worse, not better.

September 13, 2010 at 10:53 am |
    • johnnyhouse

Yes and CNN can not censor everyone forever.

September 13, 2010 at 11:15 am |
    • johnnyhouse

We have to be very careful and listen to the next candidate for president or we might not keep the right to make up our own minds.

September 13, 2010 at 11:41 am |
    • John

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war. America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads."

Republican President George W Bush shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks.

September 13, 2010 at 2:36 pm |
  9. Woody

Why do people keep trying to figure out the bible , quran , etc. These books or parts of books were writings from over one thousand years ago. If you showed those people a computer or jet . They would trhink it was magic. One thousand years ago most people could not even read or write. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we were to only read one thousand year old books. Do all of you really want to live like they did one thousand years ago ? Then give up your T.V. microwave oven, heating and air conditioning, your car, your house and give up one thousand plus years of advancements The only thing I would give up is the missiles. And give everyone a 21'st century education. There are more words in the dictionary than God and Jesus. However I realize if people are educated than the wealthy will be unhappy that they can no longer keep people as slaves to ignorance.

September 13, 2010 at 10:46 am |
  10. George

The politicians say we are not at war with Islam. That is the politically sensitive thing to say, but it is not true. If Islam ever comes to dominance in the United States, then these same politicians will be realizing we ARE at war with Islam, as a second civil war flairs all around them.

September 13, 2010 at 10:46 am |
    • John

300,000,000 Americans.
      2,500,000 of them are Muslims.

Watch out, that .8% of the country will totally be conquering the other 99.2% any day now.

September 13, 2010 at 2:33 pm |
    • das0522

September 13, 2010 at 3:23 pm |
    • SomeTruth

das0522

"if they only represent .8% of the US population, why are we bending over backwards to accomodate them?"

1) Because it is our way - freedom and justice for all.

2) Because (even according to the NY imam) others outside of the U.S. (some with bombs and such) are watching our every move.

September 13, 2010 at 3:29 pm |
    • Frogist

@John Oh no! Simple division and percentages?! Well now you've totally confused George. But it's ok. Darn math was invented by frickin muslims anyway. Dang terrorist number thingies...

September 13, 2010 at 4:13 pm |
    • Sam

@Frogist.. math invented by muslims.. I guess you could use a little mathematical history reading this weekend. Use keywords, Greek, Indian and egyptian and babylonian for starters

September 13, 2010 at 6:18 pm |
    • Sam

@frogist.. never forget chinese who used decimals before any humanity

September 13, 2010 at 6:19 pm |
  11. thetruth

tbubb is exactly right and it does not make him a racist or an islamophobe. I want BIBLE when I go to church. I love the muslims, jews, hindus, buddhists, and YES EVEN ATHEISTS. But I also believe the Bible is the ONLY salvation plan. Jesus did NOT teach many roads to heaven. He said He was the only way and YES HE OFFENDED MANY PEOPLE WITH THAT! T his story is just more proof that one world religion is on its way! WAKE UP AMERICA!

September 13, 2010 at 10:45 am |
  12. JP548

Isalm is a religion of hate and intolerance. "Great Prophet" Mohammed married a 9 year old girl and had child out of wedlock. That is just sick! There's something wrong with these people. We must keep these people in check.

September 13, 2010 at 10:44 am |
  13. George

I implore all Americans to email, write, call, your congressmen and demand an end to Muslim immigration into the U.S. as a war measure. We did not allow immigration of "moderate" Nazis during WW2.

September 13, 2010 at 10:44 am |
    • Kate

@George

I'm sorry, I missed the part where you noted you were signing up for the military immediately as a good patriotic citizen since we're at war ...

Just lookin'

September 13, 2010 at 1:38 pm |
    • Ceribus

Thats because Nazis were a political party and was engaged in the war as a whole.... Muslims are a religious group and terrorist are fringe groups that use religion as a recruiting tool and a shield but are not accepted by the mainstream of the religion

September 13, 2010 at 1:47 pm |
    • John

With 1,570,000,000 Muslims worldwide, 2.5 million of them in the US, that'll be a long war.

Or, if every Muslim in the world agreed with you that the US is at war with all of Islam, a very short war.

September 13, 2010 at 2:32 pm |
  14. whiteknight

This is exactly why I am not caught up in religion because it has everyone so blinded they can't see that they are kissing terrorist butt at this time. I burned a quran 9/11 in protest of the terrorist take over of this country as well as exercise my freedom of speech, and I am not of any religion because I have the common sense to know that religions were created for humans by humans as a way of control and start more wars than they finish.

September 13, 2010 at 10:44 am |
    • TammyB

How exactly have the terrorists taken over our country?

September 13, 2010 at 1:19 pm |
    • peace2all

@whiteknight

And..... Your comments are helping to 'stop the whole starting of (wars) thing....how exactly.....?

Sounds pretty inflammatory and one-sided to me, for a person who is supposedly not caught up in this "whole religion thing"

Peace....

September 13, 2010 at 1:27 pm |
    • Kate

@TammyB

Maybe he was talking about the Glenn Beck "Please buy more of my books else I'll cry" rally.

Just sayin'

September 13, 2010 at 1:36 pm |
    • TammyB

@ Kate...."Just laughin'!"

September 13, 2010 at 4:56 pm |
  15. razor

total...that's the problem chrisianity, true christianity isn't man made religion, all other religions are man made there is no inspiration from the true God...

September 13, 2010 at 10:43 am |
    • Roger

It certainly appears to be a man made religion. The Christian bible is full of barbaric verses and contradictions. It describes the earth as being 10 thousand years old. At least Hinduism accurately describes an entire Universe, billions of years old. Hinduism is the oldest of the major World religions too. I'd go with that one. Muslims and Hindus both have more discipline and integration of spiritual principles and practices in their lives, praying or meditating several times a day. Christians just seem so angry and petty...as if their religion isn't doing much for them.

September 13, 2010 at 10:50 am |
    • peace2all

@razor

Wow...again...... Gonna' have to go with Roger on this one.....

Peace....

September 13, 2010 at 11:17 am |
    • TammyB

Well, I would think that "true christianity" teaches love, peace, tolerance, understanding, loving your neighbor, and all those great things that Jesus Christ (thus "christianity") taught his followers hoping they would go out in the world and teach others about him. Instead, religion has perverted his word, and made it into several hundreds of different organized religions which have screwed up all those beautiful things Jesus was.

September 13, 2010 at 1:17 pm |
    • Russ

you are all wrong! Santa Claus is the true god. How can you deny all the writings which talk of his wonders! All hail Santa Claus and his prophet the Easter Bunny! (or is that the Eostar Bunny?)

September 13, 2010 at 1:40 pm |
  16. George

I have seen several videos of tens of thousands of Muslims marching and holding signs and screaming "Death to America", "Kill the Infidels", "Be-head those who insult Islam", and so forth. There are people in America who are arguing that we should embrace Muslims and be tolerant. Certainly the thousands of Muslims carrying the signs are not the same ones who are kidnapping innocent people and be-heading them on video, or spraying poison into a schoolroom of girls in Afghanistan, or crowding around a poor woman buried to her waist in the sand while they throw stones at her head and body until she dies, but it looks like they are supportive of those actions. I don't think its necessary to embrace and tolerate people like that. I would say to them, "Do not move to my country please, because you are uncivilized".

September 13, 2010 at 10:42 am |
    • Stop mixing things

Stop mixing religion with the state of the countries. There are people living in third world countries who happen that majority are Muslim, there are Christians living in some African countries that are more uncivilized (see the Nigeria slaying done by Christian tribes some years ago), it is not because of Christianity, it is because of their civilization, same with the middle east, it is not because of Islam, it is because of their current civilization. There are executive Muslims in every single company in the fortunate 500 in US, In NASA, in UN (the previous head of the atomic Agency was a Muslim), dozens of Nobel prize winners are Muslims. Nations raise and fall throughout the history, Middle east was the most civilized in the world some centuries ago, now it isn’t.
      Let us keep our values that made this great nation, otherwise we will be part of the history as others became.

September 13, 2010 at 3:21 pm |
    • Frogist

I have seen videos of Christians yelling and holding signs of Death to Islam and the President is a Nazi. There are people in America saying we should embrace them and be tolerant. Certainly these are not the same people killing doctors with guns, protesting at soldiers funerals or bashing hom-ose-xuals, but it looks as if they are supportive of those actions. I don't think it's necessary to embrace and tolerate people like that. I would say to them, "Move out of my country, because you are uncivilized."

If we are going to judge the many by the few, then let's do it across the board.

September 13, 2010 at 4:01 pm |
    • peace2all

@Frogist

Beautifully said, my friend..... spot on...!!!!

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 6:18 pm |
    • Frogist

@peace2all: 2 compliments in one day? Stoppp you're giving me a big head... uhh that sounded dirtier than I expected.

September 13, 2010 at 6:33 pm |
  17. Dave

At least people are reading the Quran now, so people will know what it says instead of being told that it does or does not say something. It's better to read it and disagree than to have no opinion whatsoever.

September 13, 2010 at 10:42 am |
  18. swim instructor

What the hell is wrong with these people. Everyday islamic people burn our American Flag, and kill our American soldiers. Thankfully in this land we have the right of free speech, and if Rev wants to burn a book, that is his god given right as an American. How dare anyone, reguardless of faith or ethnicity, mock him for doing that.

September 13, 2010 at 10:40 am |
    • Roger

I'm an American too. And it's my God given right to say that I think the Pastor is a joke and a very poor example of Christianity. Jesus said 'Love thine Enemies", not "burn their holy scriptures".

September 13, 2010 at 10:56 am |
    • peace2all

@swim instructor

Well..... between your posting and @Roger........ I think i am giving the nod to Roger on that one.....

Peace....

September 13, 2010 at 11:02 am |
    • TammyB

I didn't mock him; didn't say he couldn't do it; but I disagreed with why he was doing it. But you are correct, it is his right to do so. And it is my right to disagree with him, or even, as you say, mock him. Just remember also, that some of our American soldiers are Muslim and in my opinion, he was disrespecting those soldiers and thousands of American citizens who are Muslim.

September 13, 2010 at 1:11 pm |
    • Frogist

@swim instructor: First of all who is mocking him? Secondly, I hope you're pro-NY Islamic center. They have the same rights and freedoms Jones has.

September 13, 2010 at 3:53 pm |
  19. total

Religion sucks. It creates more problems than it solves. How can there be one true religion? There can't, because you all think your religion is better. Mine is always better than yours.

September 13, 2010 at 10:39 am |
    • Dave

If religion is created by humans beings, then, all things being equal, your choice is based on a bias created by the religious adherents that got to you first. If religion is ordained by God, then he would not be divided between many truths or true religions. You can make fun of people for believing with certainty, but at least they believe something.

September 13, 2010 at 10:47 am |
    • Ron Jeremy's thing

I pray to Jessica Alba every day and I guarantee that she is better than any religion

September 13, 2010 at 10:57 am |
    • John

I pray to Stephen Hawking. He's basically the Emperor out of Warhammer 40k.

September 13, 2010 at 2:28 pm |
  20. razor

das you are blind...what you are saying actually goes against christianity you don't bring a heathen satanic book into the house of the lord

September 13, 2010 at 10:39 am |
    • Scott

Hey razor, you are pretty much the only person posting that speaks the truth. The bible clearly states that doing what this church is doing is wrong. Many examples of the Israelites in the Old Testament received God's wrath because they brought in false god's, religions, and their idolatry caused them to fall from God's grace. God specifically says not to do this or else we will pay the price. The modern church such as the one mentioned in this article is clearly on the wrong track. They cannot take the side of God and man; they must pick a side. God's side does not allow intermingling of faiths. This does not mean that they should not respect the beliefs of others but becoming interactive with them by reading the Koran is something that they should not be doing. The God of the bible is NOT the god of the Koran, period. These people are fools.

September 13, 2010 at 10:59 am |
    • peace2all

@Scott

What the F****????? Are you insane.....?

Peace.....

September 13, 2010 at 11:36 am |
    • Ron in AZ

Reply to Razor. AMEN Brother!

September 13, 2010 at 12:36 pm |
    • Russ

bible... bibble... babble

September 13, 2010 at 1:37 pm |
    • Cleopaktra

@Scott
      Do you live in a cave or something?

September 13, 2010 at 2:17 pm |
    • John

If Scott is right about God, I'm glad I won't be in heaven with either of them.

September 13, 2010 at 2:27 pm |