home
RSS
October 21st, 2010

Man saved by God, and by dog who says grace

By Jessica Ravitz, CNN

The video was meant to simply make some Facebook friends, and his mother in particular, smile.

Steven Boyd, 39, had taught his dog Djaingo how to "say grace," and one late September morning, camera in hand, he coaxed the sleepy pup out to the living room and into prayer.

Front paws on Boyd's thigh, head bowed, man and dog offered up these words:

Thank you for allowing us to be the man and puppy you've allowed us to be. Father, thank you for our friends and family, their prayers and support and energy that they give us… Father, I do ask a special prayer that you help me to not chase the neighbor's cat and to listen to my master whenever he asks me to do anything.

What began as a post on Boyd's Facebook page was passed on and shared. It's popped up all over YouTube, appeared on numerous other sites, and it even got play on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

But the story behind Djaingo the praying dog is deeper than it is cute.

Boyd found his way to the dog just when they needed each other most.

The man was sick - had been for more than a year and a half - when he strolled into an animal shelter looking for a temporary escape. It was September 10, 2003, the day before the second anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and the memories of that day weighed heavily on him.

For 12 years, Boyd says, he served in the U.S. Army. He says he was, among other things, a sniper, a paratrooper and, subsequently, a counter narcotics operator. He'd been fearless professionally and personally. He'd jumped out of planes, rappelled down cliffs and mountain biked his way across dangerous terrains.

Now, though, he was losing everything. The hospitalizations kept happening. His career was shot. The relationship with the woman he thought he'd marry had ended. The medical questions loomed large. He was dying.

At the pound that day, he simply offered to walk some dogs. He had no plan to adopt an animal. But then, three hours into his visit, his eyes and the dog's locked. He knew, in that instant, they were meant to be together.

The only problem was the dog was already scheduled to die. It was set to be euthanized the following morning. It was too aggressive and could not be trained, the shelter workers insisted. Boyd didn't care.

He begged. He pleaded. And $75 later, the best investment he says he ever made, the duo went home.

The former military man, who lives in Austin, Texas, put that pup through its own boot camp. The dog began to trust his owner, show affection and within six months he'd been transformed. He was happy, loving, sweet.

"He saved my life as much as I saved his," Boyd says.

Along the way, the Australian Cattle Dog was given a proper name - rather than his given name, "Chip." His owner thought back to the time when he'd done some training with the 3rd Royal Australian Airborne. The men had taught him the term "djaingo" – to "go djaingo," Boyd explains, means to go out, get drunk and rowdy, pick up women and have bar fights. And so that tough little dog was named.

Since he first was hospitalized on February 19, 2002, Boyd has struggled. Because of multiple traumatic brain injuries - sustained through military exercises, a car wreck, a rappelling accident and a grenade detonation - he says he suffers from gastroparesis, a paralysis of the gastrointestinal tract. It makes eating and drinking a form of "Russian roulette," he says. It can cause food to sit in his stomach and rot. He has starved himself, unintentionally. For days on end, he can vomit 10 to 15 times an hour. He's broken ribs in the process.

As a result of this illness and repeated, extensive dehydration, he says his weight - 175 when healthy - has dropped to as low as 98 pounds.

By his side, in sickness and in health, has been Djaingo. Boyd's parents live three hours away, and his mother, Cheryl, says she takes solace knowing the dog is there.

He sticks by her son and keeps watch. When Boyd is too sick to take the dog out, he can leave the apartment door open. The dog will run outside on his own "to do his business," she says, and then guard the open door. If her son is in need of medical attention, the dog will alert neighbors.

Having Djaingo has been source of comfort to Boyd. But there was one time when the animal just wasn't enough.

After several days of vomiting four years ago, he thought he'd end it all. He'd had a friend who years ago had committed suicide by drinking Clorox, and from the bathtub's floor, where he was curled up, Boyd eyed the nearby bleach bottle. With the cap off, he prepared to drink.

"I heard it as distinctive as I hear your voice right now," Boyd, his own voice shaking, says by phone to CNN. "I heard, 'Don’t do this.' It was my father God, and I broke down. I get teary-eyed now talking about it."

He'd grown up in a Christian home, "a proverbial 'Leave It to Beaver' family," he says. His dad had been the deacon of their church. His mother is a Sunday school and Bible study teacher. And though Boyd always considered himself Christian, up until that moment he realized he'd been living the Christian life, as an adult, on his own terms.

The debilitating illness that can leave him homebound much of the time, the loss of everything, had in fact saved him, he says.

"It changed everything. I truly feel as if it was God using a 2-by-4, smacking me in the head and telling me to wake up," says Boyd, who described himself as "callous" after his years in the military. "It's softened my heart in so many ways. It's made me realize the things you take for granted in life are sometimes the most important things in life."

He got involved in church. He attends Bible studies when he's able. And as last year's Christmas gift to his mother, who describes herself as a "prayer warrior," he taught Djaingo how to say grace.

"He's a disabled veteran on a very limited income," his mom says. So in lieu of buying each other gifts, she told her son last year that instead they'd "do something, write something or make something" for one another.

What her son and Djaingo did for her touched her heart, she says. And, with the release of the recent video, she's not alone in receiving this gift.

The response has overwhelmed Boyd. He's received more than 5,000 messages from around the globe - including Australia, Russia, Thailand. The friend requests on Facebook have poured in by the hundreds. Djaingo, now with his own Facebook page, is racking up new friends, too.

Boyd has gotten marriage proposals. A grandmother who is going through chemotherapy and lives alone says she watches the video every morning to help her face a new day. A mother whose son has lost faith is hoping that by teaching the dog to pray, her son will feel the connection again, too. Pastors are using the video in sermons.

And all of this, including what it's done for her son, Boyd's mother says, is proof of "God's hand" at work.

"Steven told us he was so lonely. So much of the time, he's apartment-bound. Now he's getting emails from all over the world," she says. "It's given Steven such a boost to his morale. God can take the tiniest thing and use it for good."

Every evening, Boyd and Djaingo say grace together. It's not that the man believes the roly-poly dog, who's been mistaken for a pig before, is actually praying. He knows his faithful pet is just doing what he's told so he can get his dinner.

"But it's an affirmation of my faith to have my dog be able to participate," Boyd says. "Who would have thought God would use my fat dog to spread His glory?"

- CNN Writer/Producer

Filed under: Christianity • Faith • Prayer • Technology

1. David Johnson

@D-Bo

You say I/we keep wanting to put god in a test tube. Well yes.

This alleged god has no place in any scientific equations, plays no role in any scientific explanations, cannot be used to predict any events, does not describe anything or force that has yet been detected, and there are no models of the universe in which a god's presence is either required, productive, or useful.

God does not exist, as far as science can tell. This isn't absolute. It does not deny for all time any possible existence of god.

It is a statement based on what science currently knows.

Happy Trail Pardner!

October 23, 2010 at 3:40 pm |
    • Tony in Bama

You know... I have no problem with people who don't believe in God/god. In this country Atheism has become as much a religion as any that they struggle to disprove.

I love Agnostics. They do not believe and they do not care. Atheists in this country proselytize as much as any Christian or Islamic culture does. They believe they are more evolved and intelligent because they are not fettered by belief in a high power. They believe that Man is the pinnacle of knowledge and success and that he is as great and all knowing as any God/god can ever be.

I think you should learn to dance. I don’t mean shakin’ your ass I mean ballroom style. There will be many times that you will reach without being able to see and turn not knowing exacly what is behind you but you must believe that it will be the way you were taught or you will never succeed in the beautiful steps.

Why don’t you exhale… Pretend to relax for a moment and stop worrying if you have all the knowledge and power and just breath in the cool air of peace. And maybe go dancing.

November 5, 2010 at 4:22 pm |
  2. CWGuillot

It's just my opinion, but I find it interesting that the people who post negative comments are the same who post negative comments on other, similar Christian or faith-oriented articles, sites, etc. One can assume that their negative comments mean they didn't like what they saw, YET... they seek out these types of articles and entries on various sites. Me thinks thou dost protect too much. Think about it... would you diliberately seek out stories that were promoting something you didn't approve or believe in... UNLESS.... you were crying out for help, maybe? Are these folks searching and waiting for someone to use exactly the right words to convince them that God is amazing and wonderful. We can only all pray that they will find what they search for and become a witness to others in the process. Steven Boyd's life has changed as a result of his faith in God. He's not "all better" physically, but he has a completely new perspective. He is not focusing on SELF anymore... he is helping millions with his inspirational story, and he has regained his joy. May God bless us all with this same happiness and reassurance and the knowledge that the life we live here on earth was never promised to be one free from pain and heartbreak... but if we trust in HIm, our rewards will be great in heaven.

October 23, 2010 at 12:15 pm |
  3. David Johnson

@D-Bo

Atheism is simply the absence of belief that any gods exist. We don't grow a tail and horns.

I will repost my comment on morality:

There are no set rules for behavior that cannot be changed. No objective morality. All morality is relative. Subjective.

Our morals evolved along with our intellect. It is part of the survival of our species.

I watched a YouTube video of a school of piranha attacking a dead animal. They were ferocious in their feeding frenzy. The cool part, was that none of the piranha was bitten by his fellow piranha. Why? 'cause this action would endanger the survival of the species. It is a survival mechanism that evolved.

We learn our morals and our religion from our parents.

Society stamps every individual with its concepts. If you were born in U. S., you have many Christian concepts whether you are religious or not. The people of Iran have Muslim concepts.

If you or any of the fundies were adopted by Muslims when you were babies, you would be followers of the religion of Islam. All children are born atheist.

Nothing is always right or always wrong. War, killing, is wrong, but if you have a Hitler in the world, it is not as wrong as allowing him to continue killing. Abortion is wrong. But it is less wrong than giving birth to a baby conceived in in_cest or ra_pe. Or to a mother who has no means to provide for it.

Society must decide what they will allow and not allow, based on an action's effect on society. Gay marriage has no bad effect on society. It should be allowed. Murder has a very negative impact on society. It should not be allowed.

Notice how god is not needed for any of these decisions?

If everything must have a cause, then God must have a cause.

If there can be anything without a cause, it may just as well be the universe as God, so that there cannot be any validity in that argument.

It is exactly of the same nature as the Indian’s view, that the world rested upon a tortoise; and when someone said, “How about the tortoise?”, the Indian said, “Suppose we change the subject.” – Bertrand Russell

You never answered my questions on how an immoral god can be the giver of objective morals? Did you miss my post on this? I will repost:

God had a man believe he was going to sacrifice his son to Him. Do you know how traumatic that would be for a father and his son?
    If you had the power would you do this? Would you be so insecure?

There was a man who loved God. God made a bet with Satan that even if the man were tortured, his Possessions taken, and his children killed, he would still love God and never curse Him. God won the bet.
    Would you do that? Would you kill a man's children for a bet?

God drowned most of the organism on the planet. Lots of suffering there.

In order to "forgive" humans their sins, god sacrificed his own son. He allowed Jesus to be tortured and crucified.

God will burn humans for all eternity. How is that moral or just? Would you do that? If a puppy peed on the floor, would you hold him over a burner?

I submit to you, that the God of Abraham is morally bankrupt. He has murdered men, women, children, babies and animals. He is blood thirsty.

I am more moral than your god.

The fairy story, was to illustrate to you, the frustration and futility of trying to prove a negative. Remember, you have been asking everyone to do so. It is a stupid request.

It is the burden of the person making the extraordinary claims, to supply evidence. I explained to you why, in the fairy story post. It would not be your burden to determine how the fairies came to be etc. I am making the claim. Your post on this was lame. I explained how I could keep coming up with silly stuff. You would spend all your time proving my claims wrong.

It is the burden of the person making the extraordinary claim, to supply the extraordinary evidence to prove their claim is so.

So D-Bo prove that god exists. Otherwise, I am free to ignore your claim.

Happy Trail Pardner!

October 23, 2010 at 1:37 am |
  4. Kathleen

AMAZING ......GRACE!

October 23, 2010 at 12:33 am |
  5. john

lol MJ and DAVIDJOHNSON probably just copy and paste what they read in a dawkins or hitchens book and spit whatever catchy phrase they can find.

@DAVIDJOHNSON your "fairies living in your left shoe" argument sounds very familiar...oh wait...it's something like what dawkins said in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg . is this what you do? you copy other peoples arguments and claim them as your own? be more original

October 22, 2010 at 9:58 pm |
    • HotAirAce

@John re: "cut & paste" from Dawkins/Hutchens

John, for some, perhaps many, and a growing (due to investigation and rational thought rather than just an accident of birth (as is the case for most "believers") number of people, cutting and pasting from the authors mentioned carries far more weight than cutting and pasting from centuries old books-of-silliness. At least we can defintively say who wrote what when and can actually have a face-to-face conversation or argument with them, as opposed to relying on "blind (emphasis on *blind*) faith required to believe many so-called "word of god" books. I could go on ad nauseum about the crap believers cut and paste into threads here in the mistaken believe that quoting scripture will change an atheists mind...

October 22, 2010 at 10:08 pm |
  6. Julie Kay Smithson & Wiggles Blue Heeler

Wiggles Blue Heeler is my best friend, companion, dog of a lifetime, and I am CERTAIN, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he is on loan to my loving care from God/Heaven. He is the most meek & loving soul I've ever known. That this dog does so much to please his rescuer - and has, in fact, become the fragile man's protector - is a joy to learn about. God bless them! Their souls will never be separated!

October 22, 2010 at 9:33 pm |
  7. Verna Chapin

I have to tell you that I think this video is so wonderful.......along with his story. I have never been so touched in my life with such a touching video. I had to spread the word to my friends how amazed I was and still am! I even posted it on Facebook, but at that time I had no clue, no story about him or the owner. It was sent in my email, now that I know the whole story, it touches my heart more than ever. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us.

October 22, 2010 at 7:16 pm |
  8. HotAirAce

@D-Bo
    You are trying to support your belief in the supernatural by creating a negative "strawman" view of atheists and our beliefs. As has been pointed out several times, your view of atheism is wrong, and therefore your argument fails. There is every indication that, as a group, atheists behave as well or better in society than believers – prison population statistics are an indication of this. In fact, atheists share many of the same morals and ethics as believers – we simply do not credit an invisible supernatural being, that should have been discarded at about the time you got out of diapers, as the source of these societal norms.

As far as proof of god goes, I've come to believe (largely as a result of an exchange with Kate), that proof of god, one way or the other, is not important, and not likely to be achieved. What is important is how people behave and how they try to influence others. Call me silly, but I put a lot more faith in people's actions (what they do and say) when they base their actions on rational thought and demonstratable and reproducable arguments, and not on some book of silliness, of dubious authenticity, that has not changed in several hundred years, with "miracles" that have never been verified or reproduced.

October 22, 2010 at 5:59 pm |
  9. Muneef

Ø    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his
         level and beat you with experience.
    Ø    War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
    Ø    The early bird might get the worm, but the second
         mouse gets the cheese.
    Ø    Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the
         fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
    Ø    Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.

October 22, 2010 at 4:02 pm |
  10. DW

@David Johnson

Psalm 14:1"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good."
    Considering the Bible was around a little longer than you and will be around a little longer than you............I think I will just keep beleiving what it says. I think your real problem is that you are God hater who hates authority and you love your sin more than truth, not neccessarily you don't believe. That's okay.......the Bible talks about them too. Mockers......Scoffers.......Unbelievers.......its all there. It's not good. "For the fool speaks folly, and his heart is busy with iniquity, to practice ungodliness, to utter error concerning the LORD, to leave the craving of the hungry unsatisfied, and to deprive the thirsty of drink." Proverbs
    Hey don't forget there's hope in Christ after you wake up from your stuper.

October 22, 2010 at 3:48 pm |
  11. Esta

If God requested Noah to gather the animals and save them from the impeding chastisement of that day. What makes anyone think it should be different in his Kingdom? If you are spiritually blind or have a harded heart you should go and ask the source for help and enlightened you. He will answer pray as long as you don't test him and you persevere in pray in your trials and do his will. There are many miracles and answered prays from the beginning to the end of time. I know, God made a believer out of me and I thank him everyday. God Bless you all!

October 22, 2010 at 3:23 pm |
  12. Rob

I thought this was the "Belief" blog. It appears there are many non-believers on this site. My question is if you are an atheist, agnostic, or otherwise non-believer, why would you bother coming to this site, much less commenting on it? You are merely antagonists that are looking to push an agenda. If you choose not to believe, go start your own website to post your beliefs/non-beliefs. I would be willing to bet nobody from a "Belief" website would be posting on YOUR site. In fact, I feel pretty sure they would avoid it altogether. Most of us are willing to let you mind your own business and make up your own minds. Please let us do the same. Great story, by the way.

October 22, 2010 at 1:27 pm |
  13. Joyce Folmar

I had neighbors that abused a Blue Healer, cattle dog. He would chase cars inastead of cattle. Someone called the police, because he scared them so bad chasing thier car. The police came to my door and asked if I knew who's dog he was. I showed them, and they said that's what everyone said , but them. They denied it was thier's so I said I would take him, {Bo} is his name. I had just gotten on disability, and had time to spend with Bo. I was very depressed at the time. He puts the top of his head on me just like Jango, I think is your dogs name. I love him so much. I wanted to die, and now I want to live to make him as happy and comfortable as I can. I know what you meant when you said Jango looked into your eyes, and that all it took you had to get him out of there. I looked in Bo's eyes right before I told the Police I would take him. I thought my husband was going to kill me, and now He and Bo are so close. He disiplines him and I spoil him rotten. I'm so happy we got what you' and I needed. I even tell Bo he looks like he is half pig. He so smart . I thank the lord I recieved that video, and got to read the story behind you and your dog. We wasn't sure of Bo's name. We thought they were caling him Joe. A cousin of Bo's old home told us it was Bo. The first time we called him his right name, he looked up at my husband and I, and said with his eyes finally you got my name right.

October 22, 2010 at 11:40 am |
  14. Ulay

We praise and thank the Lord for the gift of life for both Steven Byod and Dijango and we just pray for all of you commenters. God is good! All the time! and He loves us. Also, animals can be taught to pray and praise God....We had had birds (both domestic and wild birds) that we took in and cared for and taught how to whistle praises songs like "This is the Day, the Lord has made", I'm So Glad Jesus Set me Free and even Happy Birthday & Jingle bells. These birds brought us so much love and joy and we thank God. God bless you all.

October 22, 2010 at 9:26 am |
    • David Johnson

@Ulay
      You said, " animals can be taught to pray and praise God....We had had birds (both domestic and wild birds) that we took in and cared for and taught how to whistle praises songs like "This is the Day, the Lord has made", I'm So Glad Jesus Set me Free and even Happy Birthday & Jingle bells. "

Those same birds could have been taught dirty limericks. It would be all the same to them. They are copying sounds.

Please tell me you don't think you saved those bird's souls. Did you witness to them? Did you tell them Jesus died for their sins? LOL. LOL 'till my sides ache!

You should have lined their cage with pages from the King James. They could have read the word, while they did their business.

October 22, 2010 at 11:10 am |
  15. Carolyn Lingerfelt

AS I was reading these comments the verse came to mind as someone said "The fool says in their heart there is no God'Ps 14:1 "For I'm not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes , for the Jew first and and also to the Greek." Rom. 1:16 "For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulnes of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed , let God be true but everyone a liar."Rom. 3:3,4 "For all have sinned an come short of the glory of God" Rom.3:23 :For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life" Rom.6:23 :So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Rom. 10:17 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one belives unto righteousness , and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Rom. 19:9,10 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishnes with God. For it is written He catches the wise in their own craftiness" 1Cor. 3:19 "how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation," Heb. 2:3 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account" Heb. 4:13

October 22, 2010 at 8:01 am |
    • David Johnson

Like most fundies, you are wanting to quote "god's word", without proving there is a god, or that what you are quoting, is indeed His word.

Proving there is a god is Job #1. If you do that, there will be no foolish non-believers.

Happy Trails!

October 22, 2010 at 10:57 am |
  16. Melody

Steven, God Bless You, and thank you for your service to our country. My son has served two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan so I know the sacrifices you have made. My heart aches that you have suffered so much illness. I will pray for you. I know God has a special place for you in heaven, and he has blessed all of us with your presence here on earth. Thank you for rescuing Djaingo, what a lucky pup he is. You have a heart of gold. We "love" the video of Djaingo praying, it is so precious and funny. I truly believe dogs are man's best friend, and it is obvious that he loves you as much as you love him. Please never feel alone, know that you are cared about and loved and that we are there with you in heart and spirit. Thank you again for sharing your video with all of us and brightening our day. May a white circle of God's love and safety surround you and Djaingo at all time. God Bless!

October 22, 2010 at 3:59 am |
    • Steven & Djaingo

Melody,
      I've read so many comments; even the mean, cruel ones, and many have touched my heart. My heart goes out to you and my appreciation to your son. My heart because it wasn't until a few years ago that I found out the strain my service to this great country put on my Mother. Being the wife to a career Officer and a son to a serving Paratrooper, my Mother and you have served this country in ways many; including myself, do not understand. Thanks to your son for protecting the Liberty and Freedom of those on this page to say what they want without fear of repercussions.
      I appreciate your kind words more than I could ever eloquently express. I do and I have felt lonely, but never alone. This whole experience is and has been not only so very unexpected, but awesome as well. It has affirmed for me that God can use the most insignificant and use it for great glory. For even the 'haters' that have commented....they at least read the story and prayerfully saw the video....God got you involved. He prompted even you, Melody, and your comment touched my heart....so it's full circle in my eye. Thank you for your words as they have lifted me and I feel Blessed by you.
      His Soldier,
      Steven

October 23, 2010 at 10:09 am |
  17. Sg

So, I read a few comments at the beginning and just feel as if I need to throw my two cents in.
    I am a Christian, I recently rededicated my life a month or so ago to Christ. I'm sure there are some that would believe that I am crazy. But why? Because I don't believe as they do?

-Our job as Christians is to spread the gospel of Christ in the world to EVERYbody because we love Him and serve and awesome, Almighty Lord in Heaven. But I often find myself wondering how much of this is real to other people when I read comments from people claiming to be saved by God, but yet degrading a non-believer and throwing out cussing words left and right? How is the love of God in Him if that is how he feels toward someone different from himself? I'll definitely be the first to admit that those of us who love God do a pathetic job of showing it, especially to others.

-People asked why does God get praised in the good but nothing is said during the bad... God doesn't "do" bad things to us. He allows it to happen. I'm sure I'll get laughs out of this, but God created us to live on this earth to glorify and honor Him. And I believe this is truth, because my Bible says so. The reason that sin is allowed in our lives is for God to give us a chance to draw nigh to Him, to fully trust Him and rely on Him to provide as only He can do, not just so He can sit up and Heaven and watch us run around crazy because of the bad going on. That is nowhere near truth. He cares about our problems, He cares when we suffer. Just because something tragic occurs in my life doesn't mean God isn't there. I have learned from experience that these tragic events are building blocks, helping me to grow in my faith. The trials are what refine us to our purest form to be used by God to fulfill His purpose and will for our lives. Things have happened in my life that could only be explained by the grace of God. Yeah, I would even call them miracles.

-Someone said that Heaven is a scary place because people wouldn't be able to enjoy it knowing that people we love are in hell? When we get to Heaven, we will be way preoccupied and busy with other things to worry about the ones who rejected God's free git of salvation. I have heard some folks express that they do believe however that people in hell will be able to see into Heaven, seeing what they missed out on...that's a theory, I'm not sure the Bible ever mentions anything like that, but I mean, I don't know what God's got planned. I can't even begin to imagine all He's got in store for me for the rest of my young life!

-He has been so good to me! I just wish that you all could experience Him as I have! I do pray that I do not come across as overbearing or judgmental to any of you, for that is not how I intended any of this. This was rooted in love, and I pray it grows in love as well. And though I don't know who any of you are, I think it's cool to read opinions of folks I pray for every night. 🙂

May God be with you all!

October 22, 2010 at 1:10 am |
  18. Sg

May God be with you all!

October 22, 2010 at 12:22 am |
  19. Barb w

Loved the story! BTW Dog spelled backwards is "God".

Would loved to hear or read more stories about humans and their pets. Such unique and special bond with our animals, I believe now there is a reason for all things. Doesn't mean I like it! But I'm learning from personal experience.

October 21, 2010 at 11:49 pm |
  20. Dee Ann

Animal abuse, plain and simple.

How revolting that someone would try to brainwash their dog with fairy tales.

October 21, 2010 at 10:56 pm |