home
RSS
'Adopt a terrorist for prayer,' site urges
Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is among the people listed on the website for prayer 'adoption.'
February 25th, 2011

'Adopt a terrorist for prayer,' site urges

By Katie Glaeser, CNN

Could you pray for people who planned bombings, carried out shootings and terrorized civilians? A movement in the U.S. is asking Christians to do just that.

At atfp.org, Christians are asked to “adopt a terrorist for prayer.” A quote from the Bible on the site urges visitors to “love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”

"Where is the Christian response to terrorism?" the site says. "If the struggle against violence done in the name of Islam is primarily spiritual, then defeating it requires a spiritual response."

Adopt a Terrorist For Prayer (ATFP) spokesman Thomas Bruce tells CNN the site's main goals are to teach people how to pray for their enemies and to spiritually reform the terrorists.

The site was launched in 2008, with the interactive adoption feature being added in 2009. Bruce says 603 people have registered to prayerfully adopt a terrorist.

While the idea of praying for your foes isn’t new, Bruce says his team created the site in hopes of transforming the war against terrorists.

“We’ve been fighting this for about 10 years with material means, and it hasn’t really changed the nature of it,” Bruce says. “By bringing spiritual perspective to it, and as the Lord answers some of those prayers, it could and should hopefully have a profound change on the viciousness of the conflict we’re in.”

The ATFP site lists 165 people available for “adoption,” most of whom are designated by the FBI and State Department as terrorists or sponsors of terrorism. Just sign up, scroll through the list and choose which individual you’d like to pledge to transform through prayer. CNN could not verify the authenticity of all the names listed on the ATFP site.

Some terrorists have more sponsors than others. Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been adopted by 13 people, while Detroit underwear bombing suspect Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab has just eight. All of the people listed have ties to Islam.

We ask Bruce why that’s the case. He says while he’s considered adding Christian or even eco terrorists to the list, they “aren’t a big threat to national security, our way of life, or our freedom. We should pray for them too, but the movement doesn’t threaten existentially our existence the same way the Islamic terrorists do.”

Bruce has been intimately involved in the conflicts of the past decade. While he was toying with the idea of the site a few years ago, he was called up as a U.S. military reservist. His passions collided when he was sent to northern Iraq to work for one year as a chaplain.

“It’s really important to service personnel to do their service for their country without dehumanizing the people who are trying to hurt their country,” Bruce says. The perspective Jesus brings, he says, can help soldiers deal with the enemy with dignity and treat them as fellow human beings.

And that’s the thought that carries over to his work with ATFP. “Even once someone is captured, they might not be a threat nationally any longer but they still have value to God, and we’d still like to see them changed,” he says.

But ATFP has its critics. Some people say terrorists don’t deserve their prayers, and others just mock the idea.

“I think the ridicule comes from people who don’t believe that spiritual things are valid, and prayer is a valid way to address problems,” Bruce says of critics.

The former military chaplain says he would like to see groups in other nations start similar initiatives, but that for now he just hopes this movement spreads throughout the United States.

“It’s not just the terrorists who are in bondage to an evil system. Christians can be in bondage to an evil system, too," he says. "Part of the struggle is to be liberated from that evil system, and that’s what we believe Jesus Christ helps us to do.”

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: 9/11 • Belief • Christianity • Terrorism • Violence

1. American Infidel

Follow me on this "FICTIONAL TALE" if you will;

I have a son (Lets even call him Charlie Sheen, for purposes you will understand later). Now Once Charlie becomes a raging hormonal teen he decides he wants to run my house his way. I, at this point decide to boot him out of the house, but I allow him to live in the basement. Meanwhile I also have, oh lets say for the sake of argument, 100 younger children and that I allow Charlie to interact and influence my other children. Now, I have a wager with Charlie that more of my children will follow me and my more strict rules rather than follow him. Now, to make this more entertaining my children have decided to call me by different names, some call me "POPS", some call me "DAD", some call me "FATHER" and some call me "Old Man". Now the children that call me "POPS" hate the ones who call me "OLD MAN", the ones who call me "FATHER" can't stand the ones who call me "POPS" etc... And, me, being the good parent that I am, allow such bigotry to continue in the name of "free will". Eventually the followers of different semantics begin killing others, and yet I STILL refuse to get involved, the innocent ones may suffer a cruel and agonizing "death", but thats ok, I will give them icecream when it's all over. Meanwhile, Charlie is downstairs throwing crazy parties and doing the things that, well, Charlie likes to do and bringing some of my other kids downstairs to party with him. All the while, I have a running bet with Charlie as to who will end up with more followers. Oh, and btw, Both Charlie and I are completely invisable, untouchable and cannot be detected by any of the 5 senses of my children. But, a very select few can hear me through a wireless intercom (one from each nomenclature camp). And these select few must convince the rest to call me by the name that they represent. After about, oh 50 years or so (keeping this in perspective) all my "children" that are in the basement with Chalrlie I now set ablaze as punishment (of course, Charlie is unaffected asI need him to carry on with my childrens children), gotta keep this a running wager remember.

So, the question is, do I deserve the PARENT OF THE YEAR AWARD?

February 25, 2011 at 3:38 pm |
    • David

Sadly you believe everything you just wrote. . .

February 25, 2011 at 4:01 pm |
  2. Erica

Yes Unbelievers, the GOD of the BIBLE DOES ANSWER PRAYER!! I've had many, many prayers answered exactly the way I asked. It all has to do with praying according to God's will in the bible. ALSO, don't ask amiss to fullfill your own selfish desires.

February 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm |
    • Something

Erica,

I have had many, many wishes upon a star come true too. Is Jiminy Cricket a prophet?

February 25, 2011 at 3:39 pm |
    • Wishin' and Hopin'

Jiminy Cricket rules!

"When you wish upon a star
      Makes no difference who you are
      Anything your heart desires
      Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
      No request is too extreme
      When you wish upon a star
      As dreamers do"

February 25, 2011 at 4:19 pm |
  3. Lol

Mark tell me how do u know? Please........

February 25, 2011 at 3:23 pm |
  4. pc3

What happens, when they behead your love ones in front of you!

February 25, 2011 at 3:09 pm |
  5. Redeemer

OK Igor lets have them blow while they making their bombs. That's reasonable isn't it? 🙂

February 25, 2011 at 3:07 pm |
    • Igor

I suppose, although the logical (as logical as prayer gets anyways) thing would be to pray that there were no terrorists in the first place. There's always a chance of collateral innocent deaths even if they blow up while making ab IED. If they are making one in an apartment building then I definitely don't want them to blow up while making it.

February 25, 2011 at 3:14 pm |
    • Igor

I suppose, although the logical (as logical as prayer gets anyways) thing would be to pray that there were no terrorists in the first place. There's always a chance of collateral innocent deaths even if they blow up while making an IED. If they are making one in an apartment building then I definitely don't want them to blow up while making it.

February 25, 2011 at 3:15 pm |
  6. Osro

1. 2 hands at work accomplish more than 1000 in prayer.
    2. If your god is real, why does it take prayer to induce divine intervention? Why can't your god decipher wrong from right on his/her/its own and then intervene accordingly?

February 25, 2011 at 3:07 pm |
    • American Infidel

@Orso Right on... But of course they always fallback on the "God works in mysterious ways" doctrine. Convincing these type of people to see the "truth" is like milking a dead cow.

February 25, 2011 at 3:13 pm |
  7. Blogson

If the U.S. stopped invading other countries militarily and economically there would be many fewer "terrorists" to pray for. And the shoe often is on the other foot – anti-U.S. "terrorists" regard the U.S. as inflicting terrorism onto their countries and cultures. Prayer for terrorists needs to consider both sides of the equation.

February 25, 2011 at 2:59 pm |
  8. Redeemer

Oh I will pray for those terrorists – so they all blown up into tiny little bits. Hehe

February 25, 2011 at 2:43 pm |
    • Igor

That'swhat terrorists do anyways. I'd rather not have any of them blow up.

February 25, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
  9. David

1.) Jesus died on the cross for our sins
    2.) Jesus rose from the grave on the third day
    3.) Jesus is coming back to judge the world
    4.) Prayer works
    5.) All who mock God will give an account to Him on the day of judgment
    6.) Turn from your sin and trust in Jesus

February 25, 2011 at 2:41 pm |
    • Igor

Only 6? Common, everyone knows that any divinely inspired list has 7 points. This one is clearly a work of Satan.

February 25, 2011 at 2:45 pm |
    • tommas

Everyone is going to have to account to someone else's god and will be going to someone else's hell when they die.

February 25, 2011 at 2:45 pm |
    • David

7.) This same Jesus that you all mock you will one day bow before. Do it now willingly. His will is that none should perish but all to come to repentance. He has given you plenty of time, do it while you have time.

February 25, 2011 at 2:52 pm |
    • Igor

Too late David. Your slip up and then a belated attempt to remedy your list of only 6 religious talking points smacks of Satanic lies. The only thing that would remedy such a glaring omissions is a list of 777 religious talking points. Get crackin'.

February 25, 2011 at 3:00 pm |
    • capnmike

What absolute nonsense. It is only when people stop believing these lies and fairytale crap that the human race will be able to mature and stop acting like idiots.

February 25, 2011 at 3:01 pm |
    • Something

David,

Sometimes I wish it were that simple. Such a black and white mind set is certainly seductive. How easy it must be not to have to think.

I cannot in good conscience accept even one of your tenets.

February 25, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
    • Igor

Hear, hear. In fact, one of my favorite quotes:

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear."

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 10, 1787

February 25, 2011 at 3:06 pm |
    • David

February 25, 2011 at 3:11 pm |
    • Osro

Dear David,
      Response to your post in order.
      1.) This makes no sense, not only had I not been born yet, but it is immoral to even suggest that someone else can pay for my crimes
      2.) Really? Then in a civilization which kept amazing records, why aren't there any extra biblical accounts of this?
      3.) This is absurd, not only do you have nothing to base this claim off of, but judging people goes against Jesus' principles
      4.) No, every study done on prayer has shown it in fact does not work.
      5.) Why are you people so obsessed with this fairy tale day of judgement? What kind of god would do that and why would you worship he/she/it?
      6.) What sin? I donate money to charities (local and international) and contribute to my community, just because I refuse to accept your faith based claims which have no evidence doesn't make me a bad person, it makes you a gullible person.

February 25, 2011 at 3:14 pm |
    • Osro

@David- I don't believe the Jesus story because it requires faith, and faith is the reason people give for believing something when they have no good reason to believe in it. Until you can actually demonstrate that having faith is a good thing, then there is no reason to think that having faith is beneficial.

February 25, 2011 at 3:28 pm |
    • Something

David

"If you sincerely read the New Testament, give me one good reason why you would reject Jesus."

I have read the NT... and continue to with refreshers on here. It is a compilation of the writings of 1st century evangelists who were promoting their new religion, put together by the early church to further promote it.

If the NT were the words of a god, this omniscient being would have known it is a very poor, ambiguous, contestable, mistranslation-prone, misinterpretation-prone, error-laden piece of doc.umentation of its existence.

February 25, 2011 at 3:33 pm |
    • David

Dear Osro, here is my response in your order
      1.) Jesus is God in human form so his death on the cross was a once for all spiritual transaction so it doesnt matter if you were alive. His eternal God nature transcends time. And its not immoral if the person willingly layed down his life and he knew that by doing that it would be sufficient justice for all mankind.

2.) Even if there were extrabiblical accounts of this you still will be skeptical. There are extrabiblical accounts of his existence and death and you still dont believe. All the Roman Empire had to do to stop the "Nonsense Christianity" was to produce the body of Jesus but they COULDNT.

3.) If you read your Bible which I doubt, you will clearly see that Jesus never told us not to judge, he told us how to judge. And your judging me for making a "judgment"?? Kind of hypocritical on your part.

4.) How could you possibly do a scientific study on a supernatural act??? And even if you could, you made an absolute statement when you said "every study" which is highly improbable

5.) If we humans have a legal system to judge and sentence criminals, how dare not a perfect and holy God not do the same. The reason we even do it is because we're made in His image. And without judgment, Hitler, Stahlin, rapists, Bernie madoff, etc. did no wrong because we "cant judge" them.

6.) That is nice you donate money but Orso, have you ever lied? Have you stolen, taken God's name in vain, dishonored your parents, lusted, hated?? There is no good or bad scale on judgment day. If there were every human being would be in trouble. That is why we need a Savior. God still has to punish our wrong doing and not to do so would compromise is holy character.

February 25, 2011 at 3:36 pm |
    • Osro

@David- dude, its ok. All this stuff you're saying, there is no reason to believe any of it. This should be a huge relief for you. Now you can go out and live your life as a good person without the constant opressive idea that some angry sky monster is constantly watching and judging you!! Its incredible, I promise.

February 25, 2011 at 3:43 pm |
  10. Jack

I just adopted Osama and said a prayer asking God to help him with his mission.

February 25, 2011 at 2:36 pm |
  11. American Infidel

Religion is the #1 cause of human suffering and bloodshed. BOTTOM LINE

February 25, 2011 at 2:32 pm |
    • Trish

No, in fact it's the insatiable greed and anger in the human heart – IN THE NAME OF religion – that has caused suffering and bloodshed. It's an important difference to think about. Particularly when so much good has been done in the world IN THE NAME OF religion.

February 25, 2011 at 2:37 pm |
    • American Infidel

@Trish Well.... considering more human beings have died in the name of somebody's "god", paints a great picture of just how well humans handle theology.

February 25, 2011 at 2:42 pm |
    • Igor

The point is that it's just as easy to justify murder if you base it on something that has no test in reality. When one bases his or her actions on faith, which by definition does not require tangible logical proof, that person can commit atrocities and claim that he or she is doing good. Good and bad actions do not require a spiritual belief, but spiritual belief is frequently used to justify atrocities.

February 25, 2011 at 2:43 pm |
    • c

True, but, not believing wont remove God

February 25, 2011 at 2:43 pm |
    • David

American Infidel thats a very ignorant and unintelligent statement. Your religion has murdered millions of people. Trish is right. Surrender to Jesus. Humans are imperfect, dont base the veracity of Jesus Christ on what you see. Seek him yourself

February 25, 2011 at 2:44 pm |
    • tommas

Trish, how much easier does religion make those people feed their greed.

February 25, 2011 at 2:44 pm |
    • American Infidel

And here we go, hurling "PERSONAL" insults at those who don't believe as "you". So "Christian" like, passing judgment and condemnation on an personal basis. So QUICK to condemn me to "hell" cause I don't believe as you do... ROFL carry on oh compassionate ones.

February 25, 2011 at 2:51 pm |
    • Something

c

"... not believing wont remove God"

Nor will believing in one make it true.

February 25, 2011 at 2:55 pm |
    • American Infidel

@David The epitome of judgmental... "MY" religion has killed millions? REALLY? Prove to me HERE AND NOW where Atheists or Agnostics have gone on a killing spree or crusade, or beheaded non-believers! YOUR ignorance proves my point. Thank you. BTW Jesus ALWAYS seems to be there when a professional athlete scores a touchdown or goal, but not around when an evangelical crusader gets caught and killed by followers of a different faith, or when an innocent person has their head sawed off on camera.

February 25, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
    • Trish

@ tommas

Interesting question...I don't have an immediate or pithy answer, frankly. Related note, though: One reason I greatly dislike the term "religion" is that it conjures up everything that we humans have done wrong in the name of God. "Religion" is not what will help me be less greedy (I'm human, I'm naturally greedy, self-centered, self-preserving)...it's a genuine relationship with God that is going to effect change; it will stem from a desire to show respect to a loving Heavenly Father and Friend.

Thanks!

February 25, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
    • American Infidel

If you "need" God or Jesus to be a kind and decent human being... you are the one with issues. I have never done harm to another human, never stole, never killed, never cheated. I don't need "god" to guide me, its a matter of common human decency.

February 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm |
    • Trish

@ American Infidel:

Come on now, who does NOT have issues? 🙂 🙂 Sounds like you're trying to tell us that you don't...don't delude yourself. As for me, I'll gladly lean on what you would consider a "crutch."

Thanks!

February 25, 2011 at 3:10 pm |
    • Trish

I'm also curious as to how one defines "common human decency." Makes me think of "common sense:" something that far too many are greatly lacking and all of us forget at some point or another. 🙂

February 25, 2011 at 3:12 pm |
  12. The Elect

I do not think that God listens or cares about how much or how little wicked people pray! Your prayers are not going to be answered unless you have a pure heart/ mind. You also have to be one of the persecuted for your prayers to be answered. If you persecute others you can pray til the kingdom come with no avail!

February 25, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
    • tommas

How about the double blind scientific studies done with devout believers who prayed for the sick and if anything it had the opposite effect.

February 25, 2011 at 2:41 pm |
    • Something

The Elect,

"You also have to be one of the persecuted for your prayers to be answered."

What?

February 25, 2011 at 2:43 pm |
  13. Larry

We should all pray for Bin Laden – pray he does a very slow and painful death, while copies of his terrorist handbook, the koran, are set on fire and placed on his chest. Christianity is merely a bunch of fairy tales believe by those too stupid to understand science and nature.

February 25, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
    • Trish

Larry,
      Wow...that is QUITE an assertion. Please provide the empirical data you've collected along with any anecdotal evidence.
      Thank you.

February 25, 2011 at 2:35 pm |
    • Bob

I feel sorry for you. Instead of praying for the terrorists we need to pray for those in this country that think they have the answers. Christians believe in God and faith and you believe in something so unpredictable. May God bless you!

February 25, 2011 at 3:05 pm |
  14. Trish: Question for CNN

Dear CNN editors,

I wonder how it was decided this was a newsworthy piece in the first place. The most you've done in terms of reader discussion is generate a bunch of one-offs and back-and-forth-I'm-right-no-I'm-right threads. There's barely an ounce of genuine "lively and courteous" discussion going on.

In fact, it's brought out some of the worst in opinions that individuals feel at liberty to express as they hide behind the "safety" of Web anonymity. In terms of "faith," this article only makes a mockery of something that is sacred and held dear to some. That's always to be expected Plenty of folks sounding off against Christians and Christianity...not surprising or faith-shattering. But what's truly pathetic are the thoughtless one-off comments about "oh, just shoot the enemy and be done with it" or "you're deluded yada yada yada."

So, in the end, what noble or thought-provoking purpose has this served, CNN editors?

Thank you for your consideration.

February 25, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
    • Doc Vestibule

The noble purpose of these blogs is to hold a mirror up to a wide cross section of society, showing all of us that many out there are deluded, angry, closed minded, petty, and/or petulant. Oh, and in need of basic courses in spelling and grammar. 😉

February 25, 2011 at 2:44 pm |
    • Trish

@ Doc

Too true...there's so much anger and frustration out there. The Web is the perfect place, it seems, for it to get vented.

D'oh! What were my spelling and grammar errors? I do sometimes lapse into writing in incomplete sentences or phrases, I admit. Bugger that 🙂

Thanks!

February 25, 2011 at 2:48 pm |
  15. ak

us trained osama ... bombing everywhere in the world ... and now asking for prayers ... funny 🙂

February 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm |
  16. Meep

Jeff, being a christian and knowing anything about the religion other than what your local church teaches are 2 completely different things. You can be a christan warped by the catholic religion, the FLDS, baptists, methodists, etc. it all depends on the denomination that you belong to. You have not done religious study I assume, or you wouldn't come across as such an idiot on these forums.

February 25, 2011 at 2:17 pm |
  17. Marc

LOL howv about target practice

February 25, 2011 at 1:57 pm |
    • Praise Jesus

That's the christian spirit! Off with their heads! "Blessed are the faithful and righteous, for they will inherit the Earth" Matthew 5:5

February 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm |
  18. come on man

God don't listen to the prayers of the wicked.....perhaps that's why yall are having a problem LOL

February 25, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
    • Igor

I just told you how Zeus heard my prayers. Now I'm not saying I am wicked, but I have blasphemed before by claiming that lightning does more harm than good. Yet he heard my prayer and sent rain and thunder. How would you explain that?

February 25, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
    • Dave

Amazing how many gods commanded humanities souls before the Abrahamic religions declared them all blasphemy. The gods of past were at least interesting and had some character.

February 25, 2011 at 2:17 pm |
    • Proud Pagan

What makes you not wicked? Zeus has blessed me with much in my life, why would he not answer my prayers?

Would you dare offend my faith and say that my god does not love me, or that your is somehow better than mine?

February 25, 2011 at 2:23 pm |
  19. EternalBliss

Mashallah! ...Well Done!

February 25, 2011 at 1:53 pm |
  20. Or....

How about some imprecatory prayer?

Stupid nonsense- prayer doesn't work. It's a fact.

February 25, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
    • Igor

Nonsense. Just the other night I prayed to Zeus and now it is raining and I think I saw lightening. Explain that. n

February 25, 2011 at 1:48 pm |
    • Doc Vestibule

I prayed to Bacchus last night and woke up hungover this morning.
      Prayer works!

February 25, 2011 at 1:52 pm |
    • come on man

lol ah man........yall got it all wrong lol!

February 25, 2011 at 1:54 pm |
    • JD

Fact?

February 25, 2011 at 2:10 pm |
    • WildSparks

I prayed to the flying spaghetti monster for riches beyond my wildest dreams, but all i got was a lifetime supply of chef boyardee. 🙁

February 25, 2011 at 2:32 pm |
    • Mark/Ireland

Let's be honest religions are fading fast ,goinga take another generation or two ,but i'm confident we will get to a stage where noone is stupid enough to believe in a single god. The one good thing about religions is they give people hope.

February 25, 2011 at 2:34 pm |
    • Mark

Oh really? A fact huh?

NOW HERE THIS......"Or..." has declared that prayer doesn't work!!! It's a fact folks. Why? Because "Or..." said so.

Dude, pull your head out. Let's go back to what you ought to have learned in 1st grade. The difference between FACT and OPINION.

See, facts are things like....the sky is blue, water flows downhill, cows give milk...that sort of stuff. You know, real verifiable things.

What you said my friend is merely YOUR opinion. Maybe it's a fact that God has never answered any of YOUR prayers. But to say that God doesn't answer prayer at all is very very very inaccurate.

Just ask me how I know....

February 25, 2011 at 2:51 pm |
    • Blah

Adopt Osama by sending him to hell head first and kicking

February 25, 2011 at 2:55 pm |
    • john

So I need to get this straight. Christians are called a "religion of hate" by all you naysayers. Yet here we have a group of Christians doing the right thing, that is to pray for our enimies and even love on them, and you all condemn them. So who are the hateful people out there? All you Christians please take heed to the calling of this group., and don't listen to all the naysayers on this site, for they are showing the truth of the Bible – that those who say there is no God are FOOLS.

February 25, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
    • tommas

Mark,
      FACTS are established by scientific scrutiny... so here you go, a double blind study with devout believers praying for the sick... "The STEP project" included close to 2,000 patients and funded by the TEMPLETON FOUNDATION!!!
      Conclusion if anything it hurt people

February 25, 2011 at 3:05 pm |
    • Jefe S

You're wrong, "Or...." Maybe prayer doesn't work the way you imagine people think it works, but there are far too many examples I can list just in my own life of prayer working. I believe that prayer works for me by accessing levels of my subconscious and directing my mind/soul/whatever to cause the things I wish to be to come to pass. I might be wrong in the functioning. Maybe there is a bearded guy granting wishes, who knows? The only "facts" are that 1) I don't know the functionality behind it, and 2) I do know that it works.

What's funny is that its usually the naysayers who are unhappy people living unfulfilled lives.

February 25, 2011 at 3:07 pm |
    • Lol

I prayed to keep my family in our own HOUSE? & what renting for now :((( Mmmm?

February 25, 2011 at 3:17 pm |
    • Magic

john

"So I need to get this straight. Christians are called a "religion of hate" by all you naysayers. Yet here we have a group of Christians doing the right thing, that is to pray for our enimies and even love on them, and you all condemn them."

All-too-common black and white thinking on your part, john.

1. Nowhere near *all* "naysayers" call Christianity a "religion of hate". Most simply don't believe in its tenets.

2. I have not seen anyone *condemn* you for praying for your enemies. Most simply don't believe that your claims of prayer changing anything are proven.

February 25, 2011 at 3:18 pm |