home
RSS
Franklin Graham: Japan disaster could mean end is near
Franklin Graham suggested the earthquake in Japan could be a sign of the end times.
March 21st, 2011

Franklin Graham: Japan disaster could mean end is near

By Eric Marrapodi, CNN Belief Blog Co-Editor

The Rev. Franklin Graham says the earthquake and tsunami in Japan could be a sign of the end times. The key word there is could. The founder of the Samaritan's Purse charity told Newsmax on Friday:

What are the signs of [Christ’s] second coming? War and famine and earthquakes … escalating like labor pains. ... Maybe this is it, I don’t know. We should pray and be vigilant. The Bible teaches us Jesus is going to return someday. Many of us we believe that day is sooner rather than later.

Graham, the son of famed evangelist Billy Graham, is paraphrasing from the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament. In Chapter 24, Jesus is leaving the temple in Jerusalem and predicts its destruction. His disciples ask when it will happen, and he answers:

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

There are several schools of thought in the Christian tradition on this passage. One suggests Jesus is talking about the coming destruction of the temple by the Romans; others view it as a warning sign of the end times.

Throughout the course of Christian history, many have read the words of Jesus into their own time. Graham is certainly not alone in his interpretation of the passage, nor is he outside the mainstream of most Christian traditions by hedging his assertion with "maybe" and "I don't know" instead of giving a definitive, "This is the end!"

The Rev. Tom Stegman says there are many ways to read the passage in Matthew 24. A Jesuit priest and associate professor of New Testament at Boston College, Stegman agrees with Graham that Christians ought to remain vigilant in how they live their lives so they line up with Christ's teaching.

“I don’t question anyone’s motivation. However, the history of interpretation of apocalyptic texts and Jesus' speculation about the end in Mark 13 ought to give us pause in involving ourselves too much in speculation of the end times,” Stegman told CNN.

Darrell Bock, a research professor of New Testament Studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, said the passage is one repeated in Mark and Luke as well. But, Bock said, “Matthew is the clearest when talking about the end because of the way the questions start off the discourse at the beginning of the passage.”

Bock said the text Graham quoted from is layered. Unlike other apocalyptic texts like the Book of Daniel or Revelation, which many Christians believe prophesy the end times in vivid detail, here Jesus has more than one goal.

“I think you have to be careful. Jesus is trying to do two things at once,” Bock said. Jesus is talking about the end times and using these examples “to create in people a responsibility of not knowing when the end will come.”

"[Jesus] is telling [his disciples] to persevere because they don’t know when the end will be," Bock said. “It’s never an attempt to have us calendar out when the end is going to happen.

“I actually think what Graham is doing is raising the accountability issue,” Bock added.

Eddie Gibbs, a professor of church growth at Fuller Theological Seminary, told CNN Graham could represent "a particular segment of the evangelical movement that thinks the end is near."

"My response would be to say the Matthew 24 passage in fact relates to every period of history. There have always been catastrophic earthquakes," Gibbs said.

"The many natural catastrophes that occur are really warning sings to us that life is fragile. I think modern people need that warning. When these awful things happen, it is a reminder that nature is far, far more powerful than our ability to control it."

Gibbs said he does not think the earthquake in Japan augurs the end of the world.

"I would personally regard it as a progressive fulfillment, not that this is a special fulfillment of 'end times.' These catastrophes continue to happen, and I think we need them to shake us out of our comfort zone."

“I think that on Franklin’s side, we do need that reminder today that we live in a finite world,” Gibbs said.

Regardless of Graham's beliefs, his aid organization continues to be on the front lines of disasters around the world.

Last week, Graham's charity shipped 90 tons of relief supplies to Japan. As with many other organizations, working in the hardest-hit areas has brought elevated concerns for safety. Graham told Newsmax:

I’ve told my staff, if any of you are nervous you don’t have go. ... I haven’t had one person back out. There are dangers wherever we go in the world, but as Christians we put faith in God. He’s called us to do this work. He’ll look after us and protect us. It’s not going to stop us from responding and helping.

- CNN Belief Blog Co-Editor

Filed under: Belief • Bible • Christianity • Church

soundoff (1,412 Responses)
  1. Kung Poo wants to know

Do I have time to get a take out order of Chinese Food & some chocolate truffles before the world ends?

March 22, 2011 at 12:14 am |
    • C B

Only if they're Teuscher truffles!

March 22, 2011 at 12:17 am |
  2. mat

Here we go again. The clinically insane bedtime story folks love to jump on the apocalypse wagons as every disaster, man made or natural. They go sit on rooftops and freeze to death or they take punch to kill themselves...well, at least Darwinism works for real.

March 22, 2011 at 12:12 am |
    • C B

Touché, sir. Touché. Well done!

March 22, 2011 at 12:16 am |
  3. Kenny

I think i speak for most Christians when I say, I'm glad that Franklin is walking in his fathers footsteps! He is preaching the word of God truthfully, without bias, and spreading love while denouncing hate. I also appreciate the fact that he is careful about what he says, promoting vigilance and caution in terms of dealing with these scary times. Weather or not you are religious, we all should just love each other, and forget about our differences. Life is way too short to waste it being a hater.

March 22, 2011 at 12:11 am |
    • Frank Sausage

Denouncing hate? Um, did you hear what he had to say about the Muslims?

March 22, 2011 at 12:16 am |
    • Frank Sausage

And, thankfully you don't speak for MOST Christians.

March 22, 2011 at 12:18 am |
  4. The truth is hidden

And the winner is...

What would a natural disaster be without some nut job claiming it to be the end of the world? It really must be a miracle that we have made it so long with everything since the Middle Ages has signaled the end of times, and yet? Maybe 'god' is just really indecisive or likes to screw with us... but all-knowing and benevolent...like Hitler....

Write this date down 3/21/2011 and read the book of John and learn of the love of God for you and I promis you one thing if you read and understand what you have read you will remember this day and thank God. He came that you may have life and life more abundantly. He came that you may have peace in this troubled time. That fear will not distroy you because if you know Him you will understand the times we are in and be prepared to face the next 1000 years if He tarries or to welcome tomorrow if He comes tomorrow. You will also withstand the assult of those that chose not to believe. He is with us! Just blieve.

March 22, 2011 at 12:11 am |
    • Q

A few pages back you wrote of parthenogenesis. Could provide a reference for a doc-umented viable occurrence in humans?

March 22, 2011 at 12:16 am |
    • The Right Left

Teh end of time is near. let's all stock up on Jimmy Dean suasage and beer!!!

March 22, 2011 at 12:20 am |
    • C B

HALLELUJAH! Glory to our dead rabbi and the farcical god who doesn't answer prayers and lets his most faithful even die horrid deaths! Praise the "lord"! *lifting hands and convulsing* BASONDA BASOYA!

March 22, 2011 at 12:26 am |
    • The truth is hidden

To die, for something you believe in is worth more than anything you are willing to accept? Christ said that as long as we are in the earth we will suffer troubles and we will be pursicuted for His name sake. Paul said it so well " For me to live is Christ and to die is gain." I am a willing servant (the word really means SLAVE and I being a decendent of slaves and indians I am aware of my past and I truly understand the term) to you for Chirst sake. I was bought with a price! I am to be a witness to you of the love of God and anything I do against that is a sin against a HOLY GOD! If He is Omniscient , Omnipresent and Omnipotent then He is God and If I do His will and serve you with my witness I will please God.

March 22, 2011 at 12:42 am |
  5. M.

Jesus himself predicted that the end will come within a generation of his life. So, we are left with two possibilities. Either he is a false prophet (and therefore we can ignore the whole Christian "end of the world" deal), or the world really did end some two thousand years ago...but nobody noticed. Choose which you prefer.

And if you are confused, well, here:

"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." - Matthew16:28

"But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God." - Luke 9:27

"Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation." - Matthew 23:36

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

"Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." - Mark 9:1

"Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done." - Mark 13:30

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled." - Luke 21:32

"But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none." - 1 Corinthians 7:29

March 22, 2011 at 12:11 am |
    • C B

I'll go with the former. "Dead rabbis for $1000, Alex!"

March 22, 2011 at 12:14 am |
    • juan

The word interpreted as generation could also be interpreted as age. "this age shall not pass away until....." Just food for thought....

March 22, 2011 at 12:17 am |
    • juan

"some standing here" this includes the apostle John who in his vision of Revelation fulfilled this prophecy....

March 22, 2011 at 12:20 am |
    • juan

With regards to Mark 9:1 this refers to pentecost. The Kingdom of God has indeed come and is among us.

March 22, 2011 at 12:22 am |
    • C B

Juan, the kingdom of god is here and among us? This is the KINGDOM?! Nice job, Jehovah! lol

March 22, 2011 at 12:23 am |
    • juan

It is not what is seen that matters, but what is un-seen.

March 22, 2011 at 12:25 am |
    • pockets

You somehow "forgot" this little ditte..... Luke.17 (RSV)
      [20] Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, he answered them, The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed;
      [21 ] nor will they say, `Lo, here it is!' or `There!' for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you

Once again, The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed;
      for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you
      Kinda puts a whole new twist on things doesn't it......ahhh the way they 'cherry-pick' their way thru the "magic book", interesting isn't it?

March 22, 2011 at 12:36 am |
    • juan

@ pockets

M did a nice job of cherry pickin'...... The verses you mentioned seem to support what I said; thanks.....

March 22, 2011 at 12:47 am |
    • Matt

You need to study your ancient Greek.

April 5, 2011 at 10:24 am |
  6. Cris

It is very clear that the end time prophesies are taking shape. The Christian can see this very clearly but the unsaved are completely blinded by their own willing ignorance of the truth. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the Father but by me. You don't have to follow Christ if you don't want to, it's your choice but you will have eternity to regret your decision since you will not have a second chance to correct your error.

March 22, 2011 at 12:10 am |
  7. Calpurnpiso

It is sad to see this Christ-PSychosis affected man still expressing his bizarre metamagical beliefs as would any other schizophrenic in this 21st Century, when the science of neurology PROVES that we are evolved mutated primates that create God angels, demons & other imaginary friends with our BRAINS.
    There is no difference between the bizarre metamagical beliefs at the center of ALL religions and those found in schizophrenia, TL epilepsy, cognitive dissonance, and for that matter those produced by the ingestion of entheogens ( peganum harmala datura, amanita, bufo alvarius, ayahuasca ) whose ingestion created religious beliefs over 40,000 years ago.
    Why is Franklyn Graham not committed? while the one who insist space aliens placed implants in his brain to monitor his thoughts is?
    Christ-PSychosis is the greatest danger in America today. It amazes me CNN reporters NEVER ask people infected with ChristPSychosis like Bachmann, Palin, Justice Roberts, Mitch Romney & other Christians this question:

Been a Christian do you believe 2000 years ago, there was a Father godman named Jesus the Christ that inserted himself as his own son inside a Jewish maiden so he could have a body to sacrifice to Himself for the sin of disobedience committed by a mud man & rib-woman when they accepted a forbidden fruit offered by a talking snake? In the case of Romney there is an angel that appeared to a prophet named Joseph Smith who gave him two magic stones & a breastplate to translate buried gold plates. What's the difference between this reasoning and those of a person suffering from schizotypy?
    Religious Faith must be exposed for the neurological disorder it is if humanity is to survive. We are after all in the 21st Century not the 12th. We must not allow mental cases like Graham to get away with their intolerance producing Middle Ages nonsense. God, Spirits, Demons or Intelligent Designers don't exist outside the Brain that creates them.
    Enough is enough.

Calpurnpiso.

March 22, 2011 at 12:08 am |
    • burgundy11

Calpurnpiso,
      But WHO makes the call to ensure that all the "mental cases" are committed? Isn't that the sort of stuff that Adolph and his boys engaged in? Please, I value your opinion. Let me know.

March 22, 2011 at 12:14 am |
    • Jake

People don't get delusions from cognitive dissonance...it is an internal state of conflict when one's feelings and behaviors do not match each other. If you're going to make a statement, know your facts and don't try to use words that you believe others just don't understand and will therefore make you smart and prove your point. Your post is as intolerant as any intolerant Christian and perhaps you are the one who needs an education.

April 12, 2011 at 11:18 pm |
  8. mark

What about the Shaanxi Earthquake of 1556 that killed 830,000 people? That must have been sign of the apocalypse...oh wait, 500+ years later and we're still here. Religion gives nothing but false hope and promises while taking in tax free income. Just a silly scam against the weak minded people of the world.

March 22, 2011 at 12:06 am |
  9. vincent

He says this in a $1000 Armani suit...

March 22, 2011 at 12:04 am |
    • C B

Armani doesn't make $1000 suits anymore. That was in the 80's. My bet is that's a Hickey Freeman. About $1500.

March 22, 2011 at 12:20 am |
    • cryba

If he were wearing rags would you listen?

March 22, 2011 at 12:23 am |
  10. Megan Parr

GOD HAS SET THE DAY THE TIME DOWN TO THE SECOND the end will come. It is all a part of his plan.. and although we can try and try to predict it, it will not matter what we do to prepare. WHEN ITS OVER ITS OVER.. I would say though we should all think about our actions more carefully, and speak better to our loved ones.

March 22, 2011 at 12:01 am |
    • ssolilrose

Only if the Goddess approves.

March 22, 2011 at 12:04 am |
    • C B

My loved ones are walking piles of excrement (except my wife and daughter). I hope the comet takes my parents and worthless sibling out first.

March 22, 2011 at 12:22 am |
    • pockets

Give it a couple of months and you will be more worried about Charlie Sheen again, do you think god sent Charlie as his messenger to warn us of the danger of drug and alcohol consumption? Actually Charlie Sheen makes more sense than some of the people writing posts on here.

March 22, 2011 at 12:26 am |
    • GOD

This is God. I wish you idiots would stop attributing your delusional beliefs to me. The book you worship wasn't written by me... I mean, come on, your planet isn't even my favorite creation. Do you even know what my favorite virtues are? Education and knowledge. My so-called followers have been inhibiting the advancement of both for 2000 years on your planet. Now I'm angry... you will now suffer through a hurricane, earthquake, and flood this decade. MAKE NOTE OF MY WISE PREDICTIONS!!!

March 28, 2011 at 8:13 pm |
  11. Bill

I wonder how many times I've heard that the end is near in my life? The end is always near for someone. Sounds like Mr. Graham is running a scam.

March 22, 2011 at 12:01 am |
    • Sally Li

Bill, you've had your fill.

April 11, 2011 at 2:00 pm |
  12. adrifter

Just a suggestion, CNN. Maybe you should change this section to 'Beyond Belief'. That would be more accurate.

March 22, 2011 at 12:00 am |
  13. shoegazer

"man,man,your time is sand,your ways are leaves upon the sea,I am the eyes of Nostradamus,all your ways are known to me."........

March 22, 2011 at 12:00 am |
    • Sally Li

Now it's the end of the dream – for the Billy Graham ministry. There will never be another Billy Graham. No one can follow his act – but I will say one thing: Franklin Graham has not disgraced himself, and has done a creditable job of carrying the torch where his father left off, and preserving his father's legacy. And that is a tough job!

April 11, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
  14. burgundy11

Just one more thing. Hal Lindsey made a butt load of money off of his book "The Late Great Planet Earth" in the early to mid-70s. The upheaval in the Middle East, gasoline prices going from $.33 a gallon to $.42 a gallon over night. The Arab-Israeli war in 1973 all occurred at the same time. Some folks were really worked up that the Soviet Union would come rolling in and take over the whole deal. China was emerging and the reference to the army of 200,000,000 in the Book of Revelation was noted. "The "Fig Tree" which symbolically represents Israel bloomed with the creation of Israel by the UN in 1948. All of this stuff was converging at once. I was compelled to read the book in about 7 hours. Didn't think I would ever see my future wife, my children or my grandchildren. Well, after all the angst of 1973, my worst fears did not come to pass and my faith in God has only deepened. How about we simply live each day as richly as we can and leave the "time keeping" to the One who set it all in motion??

March 22, 2011 at 12:00 am |
    • Dallas5superrings

Could not have said it better.........

March 25, 2011 at 2:12 pm |
    • Hunter

Very good, but it almost sounds like the world did end at various times in history...that is, the world as WE know it at the time. Big changes can spell the end of a lot of people's worlds, and the beginning for a lot as well. It's life and death and destruction is part of life.

March 31, 2011 at 5:34 pm |
    • ron

jesus was talking bout now. the timeline didnt start till 1948 now think about it during this time is when da wars got notice. not jus jesus but daniel said technology would b great n people going to and fro. now ova the last 80 years we went from riding horses to space ship. from no phones to 4g phones. to phonographs to mp4 players pay attention. o im black n i think obama is a muslim n no good for us. in with antichrist thats y there fighting in the middle east. cause the muslims say jesus is a phrophet while christians say he is the son of god. hit me up n ill explain it to u if u got a open mind. adam n eve wasnt da first humans on earth n da bible tells u that but u got to kno how to look 4 it

April 12, 2011 at 1:06 am |
    • Bauer

This is mainly directed towards Ron, i really liked your reply, very interesting. I agree with all that was stated.

April 14, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
  15. Bronco Bill

When Jesus predicted the end of days, he meant the Roman Empire and not the World.

March 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm |
    • pockets

Did he really predict all of this, your putting all your belief's on the 'good book' the one with the talking snake. Is that the book your getting your 'predictions' from? You know the one, about stoning your daughter or wife and cutting your son's throat because they 'stepped' out of line. How old are you people, 2. Easter bunnys, Santa Claus, keep the myth's alive and keep lying to your children, don't teach them anything about science. Will they believe you when you tell them that man walked on the moon, or think that you telling them another 'fable'?

March 22, 2011 at 12:20 am |
    • pockets

I'll make a prediction for you based on your rationale. I predict that if you took your children down the the slaughter house and let them see where their "Happy Meal" was coming from, they might not be so inclined to eat another hamburger.Now take them and let me know if my "prediction' comes true.

March 22, 2011 at 12:24 am |
    • Eric

Jesus didn't write the bible, it's a collection of stories collected around the 4th century, put together by a pope to solitify his control. Some of the tell Jesus's tale, but they were in no way specifically endorsed by him. To believe in that the Bible is the word of God to believe in the infalability of the pope, like Catholics do (in theory).

April 17, 2011 at 10:24 am |
  16. Markus

Houston, go join your god in non-existence.

March 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm |
  17. joe

..and oh by the way.. there have always been wars and rumors of war.. earthquakes.. etc etc etc.. ad nauseum

March 21, 2011 at 11:58 pm |
    • pockets

This planet was formed from the destruction of the earth's crust. Look at Hawaii to this day, forming new land from volcano's. The beautiful mountains you see, all formed from the violence of the earth's crust. Doesn't anyone understand science anymore. Where are the great minds/scientist's to take on the snake oil salesman when you need them? How many "end of the world scenario's" have there been? A few dozen that have come and gone. There seems to be quite a hang-up with killing million and millions of innocent people. I don't follow the rationale.

March 22, 2011 at 12:16 am |
    • tim beattie

the end is near. the alliens who are the great gods from thousands of years ago have said thru channels of legends and even bible prophecy.god is here and always will be. even legends of the hopi indian have indicated in there culture of the star people coming down to earth to mate with beautiful woman.,like moses the watchers are among us.watchers are part allien.they know how to divide time and space ie worm hole to go thru vast emptiness of space. time travel look up the bell that the germans worked on in ww2. this was known by einstein and high up german scientists and operation paperclip by us govt was inacted to bring them here for our space program.all this the germans were working on such as archicological digs in india. these alliens have been here before ie pyrmids.azetics. its all connected.god is part of this .god is neither mortal or imortal this being that is all of us,was never born or will never die. god is the good force such as the alliens.time travel e=mc squared is revelant to time travel,and breaking of the atom,critical mass. this was all known thousands of years ago by the alliens.much more but to much to say................tim

April 17, 2011 at 4:37 pm |
  18. Houston

david irwin....again...stop. your'e an idiot.

March 21, 2011 at 11:57 pm |
    • C B

YOUR'E and idiot? Epic put-down FAIL.

March 22, 2011 at 12:13 am |
  19. Albert

I love that he is not predicting in some reckless way, but saying "be vigilant". But what i love EVEN MORE is he is putting his money where his mouth is by leading relief efforts to care the suffering all over the world. Biblical unashamed, but loving those who suffer – THAT is true Christianity.

March 21, 2011 at 11:57 pm |
    • adam

Loving those who suffer– is also being a freaking human. I don't need a congregation to get that.

March 22, 2011 at 12:23 am |
  20. miguel from Ft Lee NJ

Perhaps the end is near, there is a lot going on like fire, flood and wars. It seems like everywhere we turn to there is sorrow, no good news on TV or newspaper, unemployment, hunger, family feuds, people killing people, who knows
    maybe he is right. We could be heading to the beginning of the end !
    I just hope it won't be so painful ....

March 21, 2011 at 11:57 pm |
    • The Right Left

This guy, lik ehis father is nothing but a snake oil merchat of the soul. They earn their living by scaring the bejesus out of poor souls. @1 Century and we still have these dark ager fear mongers walking among us.

March 22, 2011 at 12:07 am |
    • pockets

You know I keep thinking, wouldn't a 'loving' god, just take up the people that believe in him/her and leave the rest of us here, to get thru life on our own, I mean, really, why all the killing and death and destruction? I don't get it, if those who don't want to go or believe in such nonsense, just leave them alone. No problem, go on up to the promised land and let the rest remain, here on the planet, to go about their business. Makes sense to me.

March 22, 2011 at 12:10 am |
    • Jack Gidman

It'll only be painful for the ones who aren't Christians. The Bible also says there would be scoffers who would proclaim that the end was NOT imminent, despite all evidence that it was.

March 22, 2011 at 12:18 am |
    • cryba

@pockets I don't think you understand God. It is His world. He created it. He judges it. His ways are His ways and to call Him and those who believe in Him nonsense shows that you do not understand. If you really want to know the answer to your questions, look for the answers. They can be found. God is a good and loving God but He is also holy. To understand this you would need only to read the Bible.

March 22, 2011 at 12:29 am |
    • Atom Spectre

The bible also said there would be dragons... yep, dragons. Once I see a dragon spitting a river, I'll give the bible a little more weight.

March 25, 2011 at 4:50 pm |
    • proud infidel

If your loving and merciful god wanted to end the world it would be done before you finish reading this sentence.

March 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm |
    • You Idiots

....I especially like the last paragraph, when he is saying that this is the work that Jesus wanted them to do....Ummm that is not what Jesus was talking about exactly, he was also saying that we needed to go from door to door and preach the coming of God's kingdom.......and sorry Mr.Graham...you have not come to my door, and neither have any of your apostles. But the next religious organization that comes to my door.....Is the true religion! PERIOD!

March 27, 2011 at 9:11 pm |
    • Phil Holgate

Agreed, he has to scare those poor vulnerably souls. Then sell them the salve for their fear, these guys are shameless.

March 30, 2011 at 6:38 pm |
    • Wandering Samurai

So the end is near huh? Does this mean he doesn't need our money anymore? Why don't we just leave him all our worldly possessions with Mr Graham.. i mean after all Jesus needs more money after every Sunday, why should the end of the world be any different.

March 31, 2011 at 10:59 am |
    • Don

I just love the way he claims that these are the words of jesus. there is no record of jesus ever writing down his thoughts. I wonder why? I find it amusing that the birth, death, rising and then ascending is identical to many of the ancient Gods birth, death, rising and assent. jesus is just another Sun God.The assumption that god will destroy mankind is ludicrous. A natural catastrophe is not the work of a god. It is the natural processes of the earth and that is all. We live on a living planet and sometimes it needs to eat....

April 1, 2011 at 10:25 am |
    • E Lee

Time will never end, only the wickness of sin and all its relations will end. Time is good and only the good is real and eternal.
      KNOW THAT GOD IS GOOD.

April 7, 2011 at 7:56 pm |
    • Izzy Roush

We have all the warnings we need from the History Channel

April 12, 2011 at 5:36 pm |
    • Logan

Christianity = The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J4ZuHEYXkk&w=640&h=360]