home
RSS
March 25th, 2011

Christian to Muslim: A change of faith

Editor’s Note: "Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door" features the Muslim community of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, where Matthew Miller has lived since age 15. CNN’s Soledad O’Brien chronicles the dramatic fight over the construction of a mosque in the heart of the Bible belt. “Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door” airing at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. E.T. April 2 on CNN.

By Elizabeth M. Nunez, CNN

The actual conversion was brief. It only involved one sentence: “I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship but God, I bear witness that Mohammed is the messenger of God.”

For 30-year-old Mathew Miller, those words represented the culmination of a long religious transformation from Christianity to Islam.

Miller is a digital media communications major at Middle Tennessee University and works part-time at a golf course. He was raised Christian in California, surfing and dreaming of being a radio DJ.

“My first interaction with Islam was this movie called ‘Not Without my Daughter’. That was my first glimpse into what Western society believed was really going on in Islam,” he said.

"Not Without My Daughter" is a 1991 film in which Sally Field portrays an America woman who flees from Iran with her daughter. The movie, based on true story detailed in a book by the same title, was faulted by critics for portraying a stereotypical view of Iranians and Islam.

But in questioning his own beliefs, and after a conversation with a Muslim friend, Miller’s interest in Islam was piqued.

“I think for the most part I was afraid, don’t really know of what,” he said.

Later, attending Friday prayers at a small Mosque in Murfreesboro, he began to learn more.

“When I put my head on the ground with them, it felt like I could say anything to God, and what I was asking for at the time was guidance. I wanted to know whether what I was doing was the right thing to do.”

His mother had long expected his change of religious faith. “I told my mother I was Muslim in Disneyland. She said ‘I don’t necessarily know if I feel good about it, but if it makes you happy and it’s what you feel is the right way, then there’s nothing I can do.’”

Now he regularly worships at the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro mosque.

Miller, a white convert in a diverse congregation, has heard comments about his faith - and the controversy surrounding his mosque. Once, an Iraqi war veteran told him that the new controversial Islamic Center of Murfreesboro should not be built because it could potentially harbor terrorists.

“I addressed his questions formally and it was funny because at the end of the conversation, he kind of started admitting, 'Well you know, I don’t know anything about Islam.”

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Christianity • Interfaith issues • Iran • Islam • Mosque • Muslim

soundoff (3,206 Responses)
  1. william lawrence

Arguments like this are why I thank god I am an atheist.

March 25, 2011 at 10:24 am |
    • EvoDevo

Exactly. And why is this a major news feature? Who cares what these uneducated hicks decide to worship?

March 25, 2011 at 10:27 am |
    • BilgeTonyukuk

you just contradicted yourself profoundly

March 25, 2011 at 10:29 am |
    • Mary Desroches

Another confused dude...

March 25, 2011 at 10:29 am |
    • Doug Fishman

Absolutely! Religion is simply a form a mental illness. How anyone could buy into any of this is just amazing to me. People are really fools....

March 25, 2011 at 10:30 am |
    • Hugo

@Evo – what business do you think CNN is in?

March 25, 2011 at 10:32 am |
    • Bruce

Then why do you thank God?

March 25, 2011 at 10:34 am |
    • William2

William, the inability of your critics to understand your irony is very, very telling. I wonder if they're any better at deciphering subtlety? Probably not, so let me make it clear: WILLIAM WAS BEING IRONIC. He did not contradict himself, and he's not confused. He thanked God because he was being ironic. Understand? I can appreciate that it takes somewhat of a sophisticated level of thinking to understand irony, and so I'm not surprised that the devout are having a problem with that.

March 25, 2011 at 10:40 am |
    • fundies

Lawrence William, I mean William Lawrence, or do you go by Bill Larry?, you thanked something you don't believe in. It's o.k. with me. I just think it's funny.

March 25, 2011 at 11:18 am |
    • fundies

t think you should go by Larry Bill.

March 25, 2011 at 11:19 am |
    • Nabob

And yet here you are contributing to the argument. Are you an atheist evangelist?

March 25, 2011 at 12:19 pm |
    • Becca

YOU WON'T BE SO HAPPY TO BE AN ATHIEST WHEN JESUS THROWS YOU INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE WITH HIS RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND

March 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm |
    • Nyarlathotep

Becca, I'm pretty sure I could take Jesus in a fight. He might have a righteous right hand, but I've got a mean left hook.

March 25, 2011 at 4:34 pm |
  2. TRH

From one silly religion to another.

March 25, 2011 at 10:24 am |
    • Jesus

Going from one fantasy to another. Kind of like Charlie Sheen on drugs.

March 25, 2011 at 10:43 am |
    • (B)iraq Hussein Osama

>> Going from one fantasy to another.

or perhaps from Hitler to Richard Dawkins.

March 26, 2011 at 12:30 am |
  3. Kev

I view this 'conversion' as an even bigger delusion than if he was to remain a christian! Exchanging one delusion for another, requires the lowest level of logic and intelligence. What's interesting to me is the beginning part of this video....where he "asked his mom at a young age how we know this stuff (ie. Christianity) is the right thing to believe in". I wish he had answered that question...because the same answer could/should be used to discredit the god of islam and any other religion you can think of out there.

ps. this is coming from an 'ex' muslim who finally saw through the BS of religion/god/fairytale after 27 years of essentially believing blindly.

March 25, 2011 at 10:24 am |
  4. mckinley

For those whose beliefs have diminished their true vision of religion, the true goal is to believe in a supreme being. What isn't expressed is both Christianity and Islam want man to believe in God, do good to their fellow man. In addition, respect and love their family. How they do it should not be the arguement, only that they are. Stop the stupid judgements, both sides. For the truth be told, both religions have been the catalyst for many of the wars, killings and the destruction of societies in the history of the world.

March 25, 2011 at 10:24 am |
    • renee

Actually, the biggest myth is how many wars are attributed to religion. People like to harp on the Crusades but no one ever seems to be able to bring up another instance. As opposed to wars fought over $$$$$$$ and land. Just a peek at what Napoleon (the madman) wrought and the amount of blood spilled over the areas of Texas and Mexico and our own civil war which started out over $$$$$, not anything as morally significant as slavery, and, oh please, let's not ignore Nigeria and the Congo and Sierra Leon and who knows what all else. For all the horror that Hitler brought, it's still not accurate to say he was trying to eliminate the Jewish faith, per se. He was after any person who did not measure up to the ideal of a blond, 'white' German. So. Religious wars? Not so much.

March 25, 2011 at 1:03 pm |
    • Becca

ISLAM WANT US TO BELIEVE IN THEIR GOD ALLAH. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT DOING GOOD FOR YOUR FELLOW MIND. THEY ARE SADISC AND CRUEL AND WANT WORLD DOMINATION. THEY WANT TO DESTROY US

March 25, 2011 at 3:23 pm |
    • Stephy

@Renee
      Hitler wasn't trying to eradicate Jews? Wow, that's a creative way to look at the slaughter of millions of Jews!! So he rounded up all the brunette Germans and tortured and murdered them also? Where did you go to school, I want to know so I will never send my kids there!

March 25, 2011 at 3:35 pm |
  5. Sam

Of course he's be marked for death if he decided to convert from Islam back to Christianity

March 25, 2011 at 10:24 am |
    • (B)iraq Hussein Osama

well he is safe here in America! The American military will be happy to bomb an islamic nation if they dare try to execute him. especially if he is converting back to christianity!

March 26, 2011 at 12:28 am |
  6. Kent

I am not going to get into the religious debate, but let's take one person doing something and make a big deal of it. I am guessing that out of people that practice a religion and not just identify themselves as jewish, Chritian, Muslim etc...that way less than even 5% of those people actually switch religions during a given year. Some Christians may become Catholic or Catholics may go to a Christian church instead of Catholic, but not many people convert to other religions, but let's take a handful of people and make it look like some sort of wave or trend going on.

March 25, 2011 at 10:23 am |
  7. John Evans

I find it odd that this story does not address how he showed he was a Christian before his conversion. Did he attend every week worship services at his church? Did he go to Sunday school? Did he witness to others about Jesus(Which the Bible says Christians should do). If he had to prove he was a Christian in a court of Law, who would be his witnesses? I believe this man was not a Chistian, but a Religious person. There is a difference. If he's happy with this Religion, fine. There are so many varities.

March 25, 2011 at 10:23 am |
    • (B)iraq Hussein Osama

He was born in a christian household and in a christian country where a copy of the Bible is virtually in every home and where christian preachers are 24/7 on TV. Yet, he found Islam more compelling. Despite all the negative publicity Islam gets due to the oil wars of the late 20th century.

March 26, 2011 at 12:25 am |
  8. JC

religion ruins everything

March 25, 2011 at 10:23 am |
    • (B)iraq Hussein Osama

said Hitler, Mao and Stalin!

March 26, 2011 at 12:23 am |
  9. RHHaith, Houston, TX

"He was raised Christian in California, surfing and dreaming of being a radio DJ." Because someone was born in a Christian household or in the US does not make them a Christian. Being a Christian is not something that anyone can be born into. It is a proactive surrender and commitment to Christ which few ever make even in the US. This guy was seeking and unfortunately for his soul the Muslims did a better job of evangelizing him that did the Christians. The good news is that Jesus will always accept him if he believes.

March 25, 2011 at 10:23 am |
    • Jay

The good news is Muslims accept Jesus before Christians themselves do.
      Do you know that Muslims believe that Jesus will descend to save the believers from the Anti-Christ?

March 25, 2011 at 2:43 pm |
    • (B)iraq Hussein Osama

actually he is (as a Muslim) closer to Jesus than Christians. Jesus was jewish and Islam is a lot closer in form and theology to Judaism then is Christianity. Jesus did not believe in TRINITY, nor did Jesus (atleast in the Gospels) believe in Man-Gods dying for sins of men.

There are TWO JESUSES. The Jesus of the Gospels was as a jew more Muslim than Christian. The mythical Christ (post Gospel) that came and whispered in the ears of Paul and did away with the law and taught about there being trinity.

March 26, 2011 at 12:22 am |
  10. Tracy G

Jesus Christ IS the son of God. He is the way, the truth, and the life. The man in this story has made a mistake that will cost him his soul. Buddah and Mohammad are dead and in their graves, but Jesus tomb is EMPTY! We serve a LIVING GOD, and I praise him that I know his truth.

March 25, 2011 at 10:23 am |
    • wjb

Tracy G – you are so right! Amen!

March 25, 2011 at 10:31 am |
    • Jesus

Nah, I was a guy who MAY have lived 2,000 years ago who developed a business plan to start a new religion. Lots of my contemporaries were doing that. It was as popular a side occupation as selling Mary Kay is today. Of course, I angered the Romans who wanted a monopoly on tax collecting and fleecing the flock. So they probably banished me to parts unknown. Many decades later others decided to take my religion business plan, twist it around a lot, and turn it into a real money maker.

March 25, 2011 at 10:40 am |
    • Jaele

If the "religious believers" would just STUDY ancient Egyptian religion, Pagan religions, Human Behavior, etc.... They would easily be able to see that religion is MAN MADE MYTH!!! It's past the point of frustrating!!!

March 25, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
    • Earl Eakin

To believe that you first must swallow the Adam & Eve / original sin story. I don't buy it. It is unreasonable.

March 25, 2011 at 12:16 pm |
    • Pastafarian

lol, really? prove it. stop being a sheep and use your brain, for christ sake!

March 25, 2011 at 12:48 pm |
    • Becca

yes hon you are correct. thank you for your boldness

March 25, 2011 at 3:18 pm |
    • Not Impressed

Praise God you are bold enough to tell the truth. Pray all these nay sayers see the light before it is to late.

March 25, 2011 at 6:39 pm |
  11. John

DR. X: you are truly human waste...typical white T mentality. Such a redundancy:))

March 25, 2011 at 10:22 am |
    • Big Bob

Goodness! Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth, Johnny?

March 25, 2011 at 10:36 am |
    • Earl Eakin

How can you discern someone's race on an anonymous message board? For all you know, you could be responding to Clarence Thomas or Michael Steele LOL

March 25, 2011 at 12:10 pm |
  12. Caleb

The prodigal Father had 3 son's
    One telling the story, and living in peace and harmony with the Father
    One living in Sin
    One living under the law.
    Which on do you think got to know the father the best.
    My guess is the one living in sin because he was and felt and experienced the forgivingness of the Father.

On the other hand, the 3th Son living in peace and harmony knew the Father so intimately that he never strayed but had perfect love and union with the father.

My guess is that most people never really now the Fathers heart

March 25, 2011 at 10:22 am |
  13. swing

this video is the truth.

March 25, 2011 at 10:22 am |
    • Jesus

Perhaps one of the great observers of human kind. On another note, I too converted. I went from being an agnostic to an atheist

March 25, 2011 at 10:35 am |
    • Tom R

Simple question... Do you think there's any chance that Carlin is in Heaven? If you don't think there's ANY chance that Heaven exists, then you can live like Carlin. But if you think there's even a 1% chance that Heaven could exist, you owe it to yourself to explore it, find out what Heaven is, read who Jesus is. Look in the Bible, read the book of John. Jesus will show himself to you.

March 25, 2011 at 11:01 am |
    • Andrew

Tom... if Heaven exists, I don't think Carlin is in it. If someone spent their entire life mocking you and throwing eggs on your house, I don't think you'd want to have him live with you.

March 25, 2011 at 11:09 am |
    • toxictown

What if there is a 1% chance the Muslims are right? What if there is a 1% chance the Buddhists are right? What if there is a 1% chance the Zoroastrians are right? You would (and are) drive yourself crazy. It's all hooey written by men to explain death and why the sun comes up.

March 25, 2011 at 11:29 am |
    • BnB

Did you know he's dead? Right along with many others – and all of us at some point... Have you ever even examined any faiths critically and openly? Or do you populate your head with dead comedian philosophy as the opiate of your life?

March 25, 2011 at 11:51 am |
    • Earl Eakin

Hey Andrew – why did god create Carlin in the first place if he knew he wasn't going to like him?

March 25, 2011 at 12:07 pm |
    • MeInSac

Well, this guy is definitely a talented comedian. Can't believe someone with so much brains and talent would deny the existence of a Supreme Being. How else would all of us, and the amazing nature, exist? God/Allah/Dios/Yaweh gave us a choice – use our brains and conscience and do good, or not. And all the war, suffering, etc happening over the centuries are the results of man acting superior to each other and being hateful.

March 25, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
    • Jesusfreakazoid

I would rather be laughing it up in hell with Georege Carlin than hanging out in heaven with the Warren Jeffs, Jim Jones, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Baker, and Benny Hinn types. Heaven will be filled with some of the worse people to ever walk the earth. That's no place I want to be.

March 26, 2011 at 4:33 am |
  14. John

Dr. X, you are what we refer to in this country as white trash..no brain... just a redundancy of human waste:)

March 25, 2011 at 10:22 am |
  15. greenhands

All 3 main religions believe in one same God, though they call him different names, Toooo Sad we are in the 21st century and we still divide God in pieces............

March 25, 2011 at 10:21 am |
    • Tom R

God ≠ Allah
      We have to stop falling for that lie.

March 25, 2011 at 11:13 am |
    • md

So tell me Tom. . .when Arab or Arabic-speaking Christians use the word Allah in their prayers and read it in their Bibles are they not referring to God? Do you apply the same standard to the Spanish-speaking citizens of the world when they invoke Dios?

March 25, 2011 at 12:04 pm |
    • Nabob

If two people are named John, does that make them the same person?

March 25, 2011 at 12:12 pm |
    • Bob W.

Allah is the God of the Moon. research it.

March 25, 2011 at 12:31 pm |
    • H

The Bible mention that there is no other name under heaven which men shall be saved but by the name of Jesus Christ. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the Glory of the Father. Amen.

March 25, 2011 at 12:44 pm |
    • Tom

If Yahweh, God and Allah were all in a grudge match, who would win?

March 25, 2011 at 2:57 pm |
    • Fairminded

Knowing and being able to distinguish fact, from myth, from propaganda from clear misinformation is a lost art these days...Ignorance truly is bliss.

Allah=God. Al-Lat is the pagan god you refer to. Lack of fluency in Arabic and a totally lack of understanding of the culture will have you relying on unreliable sources and drawing false conclusions. Here's my take...you don't have to like or agree with ANY religion...but at least be properly educated, accurate and informed about what you speak about. Disagree but disagree based on fact, not misinformation.

March 25, 2011 at 4:07 pm |
    • Kalee

God is NOT allah.
      Allah is a god of violence. The Christian God is against violence. You might want to do some research next time you post.

March 25, 2011 at 6:58 pm |
    • PraiseTheLard

Kalee wrote: "God is NOT allah. Allah is a god of violence. The Christian God is against violence."

Really? And you know this... how?

Doesn't matter... it's all fiction, in any case...

March 25, 2011 at 7:17 pm |
    • karen tahir

Tom R....Allah = God and God = Allah....very simple and true concept....learn it.

March 27, 2011 at 11:39 pm |
    • DeucePrez

Nabob: Therein lies your problem. You indicated that there were TWO people. We're saying ONE GOD, with different names in different languages. Go rent the children's cartoon, "Cat in the Hat".

Bob W.: No reputable historian and/or theologian informed you that "Allah was any moon god". That was the malfeasance of an Islamaphobe.

H: Nowhere in the OT or NT of the Bible is it written that "Jesus is God"....ESPECIALLY in the OT!!

Kalee: Apparently, you don't even know CHRISTIANITY, let alone Islam. You've got some studying to do, it seems.

March 28, 2011 at 12:45 pm |
  16. MisterHowdy

There is only one God, and Christopher Walken is his Prophet

March 25, 2011 at 10:21 am |
  17. John

I have no problem with young Matthew converting from one form of worship to another. If the Holy Spirit leads him there more power to him. However, I fail to understand why CNN reports on what is most definately a promotion of one religion over another. This is exactly what Fox News does in its promotion of fundamentalist Christianity.
    The only way to legitimize this perceived partisanship is to also report on conversions to Catholisism, Westboroism, Quakerism, Buddhism, Jainism, Shintoism. Wiccan, Taoism, Branch Davidian, Methodism, Luthernism, Atheism, etc, etc (Sorry if I missed your favorite)

March 25, 2011 at 10:21 am |
    • John

All roads don't lead to road, and religion is not like a spoked whell that leads to God. Islam and Christianity are at complete odds with one another. Christians believe Christ is the Son of God and is God. Muslims strictly beleive Christ was just a prophet. Bugghism doesn't even believe in God. That's as deep as I'm going into this conversation, as you don't have to look far to see the differences. I agree this country is great because we are free to worship "whatever". However, please do your homework before spouting off.

March 25, 2011 at 10:30 am |
    • Hugo

They may call themselves fundamental Christians but I don't believe that they (for the most part) actually are.

March 25, 2011 at 10:35 am |
    • pithymcgee

John – You're the one who needs to do some homework. Yaweh is the God Christians AND Muslims pray to. The 2 religions just have different conduits to that God. The biggest problem between the 2 is that they're competing models within the monotheistic conversionary period. Are there differences between Christianity and Islam? Certainly. Are the 2 really all that different from an OBJECTIVE view? Not so much. And it's "definitely", not "definately."

March 25, 2011 at 11:24 am |
    • karen tahir

John...actually you need to educate yourself a bit. Muslims and Christians believe in the very same God. The difference is that Muslims believe that Jesus is not the son of God. They believe he is a prophet but not the son of God...Now don't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that you and all the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world believe in the very same God?

March 27, 2011 at 11:38 pm |
    • DeucePrez

No where is Soledad O'Brien or CNN promoting Islam over Christianity. They remained fairly neutral. Soledad DID, however, try to get the opponents of this mosque and Islamic center to see their own bigotry in their own words and deeds. But they clung firmly to that river of denial as they grasped for every straw onto which they could desperately cling.

Sadly, the guy Kevin cannot relate to the plight of the Muslims in Murfreesboro as he seems disconnected from the plight his own (Black) people confronted being discriminated against as he leads the charge against these law-abiding Muslims.

Now that, is sad......and I feel a degree of pity for him. A, as in ONE, degree.

March 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  18. jaysunstar

Paul did the same thing. He went from being a radical Jew to a fanatical Christian. Unfortunately most of Christianity is based on Paul's writings.

March 25, 2011 at 10:21 am |
    • Hugo

Is it true that most of Christianity is based on Paul's writings because you say so? I think most of Christianity is based on (or should be based on) John 3:16 and John 13:34-35. Is that true just because I say so? Of course not. Why is your statement true then?

March 25, 2011 at 10:41 am |
    • toxictown

Hugo, jaysunstar does have some truth in there. Paul and his writings were the basis of the expansion of the early church.

March 25, 2011 at 11:25 am |
    • md

IIndeed. A great many people who claim Christianity are actually practicing Paulianity. Thomas Jefferson said “…Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on man. ...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and importers led by Paul, the first great corrupter of the teaching of Jesus…” He was right.

March 25, 2011 at 11:44 am |
    • Bubba

Hugo,

The New Testament is based on Paul's writings because Paul authored 2/3 of the N.T. books. That's just a fact. It has nothing to do with which internet nobody says what. Now you may think that the Bible is based on John 3:16 (which in a way it is), but the scary thing for most people is that if you read John 3 in its entirety – you notice that besides the fact that God loves the whole world – he also requires the whole world to believe on his Son to escape damnation (i.e. to be Born Again). This is what the whole conversation with Nicodemus is about. Check out the postings at the websites "soulliberty" and/or "jesus-is-savior" for more information on John 3.

Bottom line – if you hold to John 3:16 – then you are holding to Jesus Christ as the Son of God (which excludes about 90% of the fake Christians in America as well as all Muslims, Buddhists, Animists, Atheists, etc.).

Repent and Believe – your conscience is telling you right now that it is the only way to Save your Soul.

Bubba

March 25, 2011 at 3:42 pm |
  19. Priyath

Thats the beauty of living in a non Muslim country. You are free to worship any god or not to worship any. He should ask himself if it is possible in the country of his prophets birth.

March 25, 2011 at 10:21 am |
    • Anna

Good point!!! Glad you brought that up. will his wife wear a burkha?

March 25, 2011 at 10:45 am |
    • LetsThink123

If he decides to leave islam he will be killed. What a beautiful religion islam is!

March 25, 2011 at 4:30 pm |
    • (B)iraq Hussein Osama

he should perhaps also ask how many BILLIONS of DOLLARS in Weapon Systems has his beautiful country of birth shipped to the "country of his his prophets birth"

March 26, 2011 at 12:33 am |
    • sharky

I think this is just a fad for him. He is a California dude, Islam just looked cool, looked like a fad to try out as he was probably bored. It is like finding some new fashion some new trend to conform to. To me this is just a joke.

March 26, 2011 at 3:47 pm |
    • DeucePrez

This country was founded on religious freedom....not just freedom to practice Christianity, ONLY, as many overzealous Christian promote.

That's why the level of Islamaphobia and ignorance in this country's so high!

March 28, 2011 at 12:25 pm |
  20. John

So cool! For once they are showing Muslims as regular people.

Big BoB, Yes, you are a red neck..in fact, you are white T..

March 25, 2011 at 10:20 am |
    • Big Bob

Name calling? Ouch, John! Next time just pass me a note in Gym.

We're so obsessed in the west thinking that we know about this through our own prism.

I'm not making this up, John. I'm just repeating what the jihadists say all of the time.

Heck, even Cat Stevens had to admit that he thought that death should be the punishment for Salman Rushdie and who could possibly be cooler than Cat, I mean Yusef....

March 25, 2011 at 10:26 am |
    • Cat Stevens

Islam is a faith based on violence and misogyny. There is also the fact that "The Prophet" was a pedophile as he married a 6 year old and consummated the union when his partner was only 9 years old. Anyone who turns to this faith is turning their back on civility let alone humanity.

March 25, 2011 at 10:30 am |
    • Peacemaker

@Big Bob, not every Muslim is a terrorist....... and not every Christian is a Christian. Elie Wiesel, a Holocaust survivor says, "No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them."

Bob, yes, Jihadists (sp?) are evil, however, do not condemn all Muslims because a few a terrorists.

March 25, 2011 at 11:31 am |
    • Fairminded

Seek Knowledge...be balanced and fair minded...think about context...

March 25, 2011 at 4:24 pm |
    • fuk mormons

too bad mohammed combines 3 religions when he made islam.... Messanger from god or person who can fabricate together multiple beliefs – Historically allah is the Moon god, Muhammed adapted elements from christianity and the jewish faith together and into a particular moon worship cult at the time. Btw he didnt have his dream about jerusalem until after he had been dead for years isnt it weird that these "religions" all bear rights to the main trade ports of the ancient world.....

March 26, 2011 at 11:49 pm |