home
RSS
My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11
Muslims praying last month in Los Angeles, California, at the end of Ramadan.
September 7th, 2011

My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11

Editor’s note: Aman Ali is a New York-based writer, stand-up comedian and the co-creator of 30 Mosques in 30 Days, a Ramadan road trip across America.

By Aman Ali, Special to CNN

New York (CNN) - As a Muslim, I’m sick of people asking me how I feel about 9/11. What do you want me to say, seriously?

Do you want me to say, “It was a great plan, mwahahaha!” before I fly off on a magic carpet?

I was born and raised in this country and was just as shocked as everyone else to learn there were people on this earth so vile as to commit such a horrific attack - or to even think about doing it.

But I didn’t do it. Neither did 99.999999999 percent of the roughly 1.5 billion people in the world who also call themselves Muslims. So why should I or any other Muslim apologize for what happened?

Nickleback is planning on releasing another album. Should I ask white people to apologize for that?

Just like Christianity and Judaism, Islam unequivocally condemns terrorism. Don’t take it from me, though. Grab a copy of the Quran from a library and find out for yourself.

Don’t rely on some cherry-picked crackpot interpretation of the Muslim holy book that you read on some Islamophobic hack’s poorly designed website. Speaking of which, Islamophobes need to put down the Quran and pick up a book on HTML programming and Flash.

When 9/11 happened, I can understand why the average person would want to know what Muslims actually believe. After all, the terrorists claimed they were acting in the name of Islam.

That’s why hundreds of Islamic organizations around the globe condemned the attacks and told the truth about how Islam doesn’t condone terrorism whatsoever.

But that was 10 years ago. Why are mainstream American Islamic groups like the Islamic Society of North America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim Public Affairs Council still condemning the attacks and just about any other act of terrorism that pops up in the news?

Weren’t we clear before how we feel about terrorism? If people didn’t understand us for the past 10 years, what makes Muslims think they’re going to understand us now?

If I have to explain 10 times to my little brother how to operate the toaster in my apartment, that’s not my fault because of inadequate messaging. It’s my brother’s fault that he’s dumb.

It’s ridiculous for Muslims to continuously condemn and apologize for stuff when every religion has their fair share of crazies.

Imagine you’re in the habit of partying with a group of friends. And every party you go to, there's a friend in your crew that spills grape juice on the carpet - the really awesome kind of grape juice that’s in the fancy wine bottles (we Muslims don’t drink alcohol but we still can party like ballers).

How would you feel if people stopped inviting you to their parties because your one friend kept spilling grape juice? That's how I feel. I'm really annoyed I have to keep apologizing or condemning Muslim extremists that keep spilling their grape juice of hate on the world.

Dictionary.com defines the word apologize as “to offer an apology or excuse for some fault insult, failure, or injury.”

When 9/11 happened, I was 16 years old and playing Tetris during English class on my TI-83 calculator. I’ll apologize for not paying attention to Mrs. Fulton’s lecture at my high school in Gahanna, Ohio, but that’s about it.

Just because people hundreds of miles away claimed they were Muslim and committed a terrible act doesn’t mean I should apologize for it.

Mike Tyson started sucking really bad in the boxing ring after he converted to Islam. Should I apologize for that? Oh, and I think I saw a few Muslim-sounding names in the production credits for the movie “Green Lantern.” I guess I should apologize for that, too.

I’m not trying to be insensitive about 9/11. Of course my prayers and sentiments are with anyone affected by the tragedy. The same goes for any act of terrorism.

But I’m not going to apologize or condemn them because I don’t need to prove my patriotism with some kind of McCarthyite litmus test. The Pew Research Center released a study last week that found that Muslim Americans are far more pleased with how things are going in the United States (56%) than is the general public (23%).

That finding is not going to provoke me to question the general public’s patriotism. But please stop questioning ours.

The 9/11 attacks were a terrible tragedy that changed all of our lives. There’s no way we can ever forget what happened.

But what we Muslims can do is advance the conversation, rather than repeating the same old condemnations. Condemnations and apologies are like an out of style fashion trend, the parachute pants and neon hair scrunchies of civil discourse.

What Muslims need is an extreme makeover. Now that’s some extremism I can get behind.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Aman Ali.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: 9/11 • Islam • Opinion

soundoff (2,556 Responses)
  1. Human_Person23

I totally agree with what this guy is saying. I, myself, am Muslim and I've read part of the Qur'an.

And I have stated this, I'd also like to say I think every extremist Muslim should go to hell. What they have done is against Islam, and I totally agree with every act against them. And, I would like to point out there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world – why should 1/6th of the Earth's population be condemned because of some crazy lunatics living in a cave somewhere in central Asia?

DVG, I think it's you who doesn't want to see the real world. If I was a terrorist, wouldn't I be cheering 9/11 on, instead of posting this, telling you what every Islamic terrorist says is wrong?

No, I wouldn't.

September 15, 2011 at 12:08 am |
    • American Rebel

Only part? So you're not really muslim. Only when it suits you. Just like the majority of Jews and Christians. I'm an atheist and I've read many versions of the bible, tora and Qur'an. Interesting reads. Stories were mostly the same. Names were changed to protect the innocent... or not so innocent.

September 15, 2011 at 4:19 am |
    • bobalu

Well my guess is that the terrorists are not stupid and I have no reason to doubt the sencerity of their faith. They are lead by people who have read ALL of the Quran and they seem quite convinced that what they are doing is not against Islam. If it was clear that their actions were against the Quran, then the people who know the Quran should have been able to convince the people who don't know it to stop blowing themselves up by now.

September 15, 2011 at 10:42 am |
  2. Muneef

I still say corruptors on this planet are although called Businessmen but they are as equal as terrorists and threatening the lives of more people or life on earth even more than terrorists...but how come we have not seen those repent and oppologise ?
    -----

Our oceans are being decimated - deep-sea trawlers are clear-cutting our ocean floors leaving vast wastelands. A crucial UN fisheries meeting is happening in 48 hours - and it could be the turning point in the fight against senseless ocean destruction, but only if enough of us speak out now. Sign and forward to everyone:

To members of the UN General Assembly:
    As concerned global citizens, we call on you immediately to implement and enforce your obligations to the UN resolutions on fishing and work to ban the destructive practice of deep-sea bottom-fishing. We urge you to usher in a new era of accountability and commitment to our injured oceans by steadfastly holding other nations to their promises to protect oceans and curb devastation.

Strange though nothing mentioned about off shore drilling and the pollutions that result to ocean lives deaths and extinctions and much as those fishermen!!?

September 14, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
  3. John E Smoker

I AM SORRY ABOUT THE NICKELBACK SIR!

September 14, 2011 at 7:37 pm |
    • lroy

That's sort of like every German apologizing for the Holocaust. It's like every Jew (or Roman) apologizing for crucifying Jesus.

September 14, 2011 at 8:03 pm |
  4. Donovan

I am white, and I do apologize for that. But no, muslims should not apologize for 9/11. There are crazies of all races, nationalities, and religions.

September 14, 2011 at 6:13 pm |
  5. Allan

I absolutely agree with everything this article points out. Very well written, and a very much needed message. As an Orthodox Jew, I thank you for writing it.

September 14, 2011 at 6:09 pm |
  6. cnn444

Aman Ali,

Better learn to deal with it, because it's going to continue. I'm white, and being a white person in America means that if you speak poorly of an African American, with even legitimate reasoning, you are a racist. Now why is that you may ask? Well HUNDREDS of years ago there was slavery in America; and some crackpot white slaver from the South used Africans as slaves to make him a whole lot of money. That was a terrible thing to do, but why am I (and a lot of white people) being prematurely judged because of past injustices made by my people? If you're upset after only 10 years...just wait until all those alive during 9/11 have passed from this earth and the questions and paranoia continues. Then we can have a fun chat in heaven about unfair prejudices. I feel your pain though, it's very frustrating.

September 14, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
    • lroy

I get where you're coming from, but while slavery may have existed for "hundreds" of years in this country...slavery ended, if I remember my history correctly, in 1865 which by my calculations is about 150 years ago. Not too long ago since the Civil War started exactly 99 years before I was born and I'm 49 now so do the math, pal.

September 14, 2011 at 8:09 pm |
  7. Ben Cooper

Uh...Aman Ali? Who exactly apologized for 9/11? I don't recall a single Muslim expressing outrage over the 9/11 attacks on or about that date. I do recall Muslims celebrating their 'victory' all over the world. You know what else I don't recall? A public Muslim gathering on 9/12 (or any other date) condeming this act. To tell you the truth, I think a lot of Muslims, including those in this country, privately applauded the 9/11 attacks. And the Koran condemns terror? Are you crazy? The Koran PROMOTES TERROR. In short, Mohammed was a vile person, a vicious vindictive madman that hated Jews and Christians, urging his followers to kill them. How many lines of 'scripture' are there in the Koran that testify to his evil? A TON OF THEM. This is a religion? One that espouses killing one's neighbors??? Sounds a lot more like Muslim Nazism. And that's exactly what it is.

September 14, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
    • Benjamin M.

How many Muslims do you know? Alli, along with all other Muslims who are American, I consider my brothers, and I'm part Jewish! American is an American is an American, regardless of skin, philosophy, or tongue.

September 14, 2011 at 7:45 pm |
  8. Abdul Ameer

"My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11" The is just another brazen Moslem liar! In fact, Moslems NEVER apologized for 9/11. They always distance themselves and Islam from 9/11 and from al Qaeda - despite the video recorded fact that Moslems all over the Moslem world were dancing and celebrating the attack on the WTC and Pentagon. And, Ali is lying about Islamnot condoning terror. Of course, Islam condones terror; Allah commands in in the Koran:
    - We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. (3:151)
    - I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers. (8:12)
    And their prophet Muhammad bragged: "I have been made victorious through terror."
    The sacred Islamic ideology which inspired Al Qaeda to perpetrate the mass murder in the name of Islam on 9/11 still inspires many Moslems to commit more murder in the name of Islam. Their god, Allah, requires them to make war on non-Moslems until Islam dominates the world:
    - Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme. (8:40)
    And, again, their prophet Muhammad, said:
    "Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, …"

September 14, 2011 at 11:23 am |
    • walkerny

amen

September 14, 2011 at 11:33 am |
    • anna

Wow, thank you Abdul Ameer for volunteering to show us how the terrorists misinterpret and misquote the Quranic scriptures!

September 14, 2011 at 1:11 pm |
    • anna

Wow, thankyou Abdul Ameer for volunteering to show us how the terrorists misinterpret and misquote the Quranic scriptures!

September 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm |
  9. Neil

Where was the outcry and protest of all those Muslims that despised what happened on 9/11. A few apologies here and there but no mass demonstration of Muslims against the radicals and extremists. Why not? In my experience, American Muslims stood silent........Where is the pressure and outrage towards the extremists to stop their violence against the innocent!!!!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 11:10 am |
    • Alex

that what you think no, but no
      there were demonstration , media, and mosque gathering and many more to show their condemnation to terrorism.
      so at the end open your eyes , and choose to see it and you will notice it.

September 14, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
    • Umer

Please visit muslimsforpeace.org or muslimsforlife.org

September 14, 2011 at 2:36 pm |
  10. rdannyd

I've never heard a muslim being asked about 911, I've never asked a muslim about 911, I've certainly never heard (in person or in the media) a muslim apologize about 911. You may the the only one who has to stop apologizing.

September 14, 2011 at 3:22 am |
    • anna

I'm a muslim and I've been repeatedly apologizing, condemning 9/11for years. And I know almost all my muslim friends and relatives who look muslims because of the head acarves/beards/dress have been subjected to some sort of insult for being muslims-even my 12 year old nephew was not spared (he was insulted by his teacher infront of the whole class, he's a second generation american and felt alienated and demonized in his own country). On every 9/11 , our local mosques hold some sort of public event to condemn the terrorist attacks-its not our fault if the media doesnt consder it newsworthy! Even the muslim student association of my college held an event this year!
      I think we should be mindful of our discourse and chose our words to build bridges of understanding and peace between people in this global village not to pit them against each other.

September 14, 2011 at 1:27 pm |
    • anna

I'm a muslim and I've been repeatedly apologizing, condemning 9/11for years. And I know almost all my muslim friends and relatives who look muslims because of the head acarves/beards/dress have been subjected to some sort of insult for being muslims-even my 12 year old nephew was not spared (he was insulted by his teacher infront of the whole class, he's a second generation american and felt alienated and demonized in his own country). On every 9/11 ,our local mosques hold some sort of public event to condemn the terrorist attacks-its not our fault if the media doesnt consder it newsworthy! Even the muslim student association of my college held an event this year!

September 14, 2011 at 1:28 pm |
  11. Brian Macker

@LKJ,
    Qur'an non-violent? You have to be kidding.

Here is a quote from the Quran: ""And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if ['they]desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Now just imagine that instead of the Geneva Conventions we followed these rules in reverse and applied them to Muslims. The entire middle east, plus Turkey and the much of the rest of the Islamic world was conquered by invasion. That includes Mecca.

So suppose we followed this rule: ""And slay Muslims wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of non-Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of Muslims]... but if [they] desist, then lo! we are forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution [of Muslms by non-Muslims] is no more, and religion is for non-Muslims ."

There wouldn't be a single alive and free Muslim left on the planet if we followed that rule.

September 13, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
    • Mona

Here's the verse in it's entirety: Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves.

If you read any commentary on this verse in that same Qur'an, it will say that this verse refers to the polytheistic tribes of Mecca (Quraysh) at the time who were persecuting, killing/torturing, and turning out the Muslims from their homes, just because they were worshipping one God and encouraging others to do so; and at one point the Quraysh began to engage in war with them. At first the small but growing group of believers remained patient as they were being persecuted then God gave them the command to defend themselves, and thus many such passages are communicating the specific and yes general concept that if ppl are killing you or driving you out of your homes, that you must not be cowardly and flee in numbers, yet you should stand up against oppression and fight for your freedom. It even says "if they desist (back off and stop trying to kill you) then God is forgiving (therefore forgive and stop fighting)...

The bible actually is much harsher
      "Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

..and even calls to slay your own family members if they disbelieve! "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)

Even though this is in the bible and many ppl with political motives will use these passages to mobilize war and killing, I KNOW the average Christian is peace loving and does not intend to do this to me because I am not a Christian.

September 14, 2011 at 10:24 am |
    • Ben Cooper

Spare me the biblical quotations, Mona. When Jesus walked the earth, He forbade killing for any reason, telling those who would kill they may do so only if they were free of sin - impossible for men. Whatever Jesus said that contradicts the bible overrules the bible. It is the gospels to which you should pay attention, not the bible. Love thy neighbor were Jesus' words. Mohammed tells us to kill thy neighbor, to spread his bile by the sword.

September 14, 2011 at 4:25 pm |
    • Norman

ben cooper-youre kind of an idiot-every bible reader knows that in mathew 18, jesus himself states that children who curse their parents shoudl be put to death...what bible do you have??

September 14, 2011 at 7:24 pm |
    • earth2loons

We all understand that things can be taken out of context, just as Mona does with the Bible in her attempt to defend Islam and the Quran. But what Mona and the vast majority of Muslims do not want to talk about is that radical Islamists live by those words to this day. America the Great Satan, kill the infidels – we all know what they say. Of course, Ali doesn't need to apologize for the 9/11 attacks. He didn't participate, did he? But here is the point that Muslims like Ali like to ignore. The vast majority of you have been inappropriately silent in condemning the actions of Al Qaeda for 9/11. Yeah, Ali goes as far calling the terrorists crazies and haters. But that is a shallow understatement. And it is about ten years too late. Don't you think? You are not a victim, Ali. The 3,000 people who were killed by cold blooded murderous cowards are the victims, their families are victims. Unfortuntately for Muslims, your grand and uniform silence makes you look like accomplices of terrorists. If you had spoken appropriately long ago, when you should have, you wouldn't need to be whining like a misunderstood child right now, would you? Let's cut through the politically correct cultural relativistic nonsense. Most Muslims were never sorry about 9/11. You were hateful and resentful towards America and the West before 9/11. And you are hateful and resentful now. Do you actually expect Americans, other than the blind liberal fools in this country, to believe that you worship a god of peace and love? Actions speak for themselves. And victimization rants by Muslims like Aman Ali speak even louder.

September 14, 2011 at 7:32 pm |
    • Chad

@ earth2loons

I don't understand what you want from the Muslims in this country. Do you want us to hold a press conference and have each and every Muslim in this country apologize so that you can have proof that they did? How do you know the author of the article (or any other of the countless Muslims in this country) didn't apologize shortly after 9/11? My God you're retarded. No what, that's an insult to retarded people. I'll come back when I come up with the appropriate name to call you.

September 18, 2011 at 4:47 pm |
  12. Brian Macker

Put the following search terms in Google: Big Lies Demolishing myths
    Now read it and educate yourself as to why your comment was ridiculous.

September 13, 2011 at 8:01 pm |
  13. Mike

Why aren't Christians getting on their knees and begging for forgiveness for the Norway shootings?

My point is extremism and racist bias on any side isn't right. Religion should be in moderation.

September 13, 2011 at 7:03 pm |
    • Brian Macker

Because the Norway shooter didn't kill them to get into a Christian heaven.

September 13, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
    • Thor

....the reason that whites (actually non-Muslim.... this is not a white vs black race issue.... there are black Christians/Catholics/Jewish/Budhist/etc....) the reason non-Muslims do not have to "continue" to ask for forgiveness for the Norwegiian shooting is because the other non-Muslims hunted him down and arrested him and jailed him. That was not done by the Pakistani/Afghanistani/Iraqi/Iranian/Arab Muslims. In fact, Osama bin Ladin was protected by Muslim society and hailed as a hero (seen by the dancing in the streets in the Arab world on Sept 12!). So, no, your Muslim apology does not need to go on, however, if you Muslims want non-Muslims to not be held accountable for the evil that has been done, then, without encouragement or pressure from non-Muslims, it would be expected that those who do this evil be killed and / or arrested.

September 14, 2011 at 8:53 am |
    • chad

I dont think that 99.9999% need to apologize for the actions of a crazy .0001%.

Aman Ali really mischaracterized 9/11 though by calling saying that "But I didnt do it. Neither did 99.999999999 percent of the roughly 1.5 billion people in the world who also call themselves Muslims"

If you add up all the members of Islamic terrorist groups: Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Taliban, etc.. you get a number in the hundreds of thousands. That is certainly not a small bunch of isolated crazies, it represents a significant minority.

September 14, 2011 at 9:29 am |
  14. Michael

Amin,

You wrote "Don’t rely on some cherry-picked crackpot interpretation of the Muslim holy book that you read on some Islamophobic hack’s poorly designed website". I would like to see your interpretation of verse 9:123 – "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you." If this is a fabrication, what does verse 9:123 say?

September 13, 2011 at 5:42 pm |
  15. hcyp

"Weren’t we clear before how we feel about terrorism?" In a word, NO! You personally may be sick and tired of apologizing for Islamic terrorists but don't blame the majority of non-Muslims for not understanding how a minority of Muslims clearly hate the west, hate America hate Christians, Jews and other non-Muslims and are willing to waste their lives and that of thousands of innocents in the name of Islam. Do you think for an instant that if a minority of Christians took to killing thousands of innocent people BECAUSE they were non-Christian, American or both all supported by millions marching in the streets with anti-Muslim, anti-Jewish, anti-west parades that the world would see Christians differently? It isn't just 19 guys who declared this hatred of America who then followed up on it and left a few followers behind spewing the same nonsense, it is a faction of Islam that both exposes this hatred and has MILLIONS of supporters. Don't call Christians stupid because they see and hear the same hatred repeated over and over. What is deafening is the silence, the lack of outrage in the Muslim community. Even Muslim leaders equivocate on national TV that somehow American policies contribute to this hatred. These same leaders act as if they are afraid to say these Islamic terrorists have nothing to do with Islam, that anyone who espouses such sympathy for terrorist will be rejected from our mosques, from our holy sites and scorned. That is what is not happening in any significant measure. That is not to say any at all but again the silence is deafening.
    Do you know how many people have asked me if I had any problem with my priest once I tell them I was an alter boy, as if the Catholic Church was behind pedophile priest?

September 13, 2011 at 5:07 pm |
  16. O'Really

Dear Aman Ali,

You present a serious point and there are a ton of ignorant responses listed here. But, you might agree that some extremists hid behind apparently benign charities and mosques, making it difficult to isolate the enemy. Additionally, because the terrorists recruit individuals that are already ensconced in American life, it is difficult to assess who and where the enemy might be or who is ripe for conversion.

We all have given up some part of our freedom as a result of 9/11. To have to repeatedly remind your neighbors that your organization/mosque/philosophy does not support extremist views or behavior is a pretty small price to pay. Inconvenient, yes, but so is taking our shoes off at the airport – a small price to pay.

September 13, 2011 at 4:56 pm |
  17. angelic

maybe you should stop apologizing for 9/11 when muslims stop asking us apologize for the crusades (even though they are 2 entirely different subjects). you move on and we will. cause you are the ones who started with this: eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, and your 7th century mentality hardly gives you any credit!

September 13, 2011 at 4:32 pm |
  18. Naureen

Can American Government really reveal to its people the real mystery behind 9/11... Any Muslim should not be apologizing rather they must not apologize for it at all as there is no strong proof claiming it to be a Muslim extremist attack, rather there are many strong theories to claim USA Government guilty and responsible for this setback...

September 13, 2011 at 3:58 pm |
    • Oh, I see

Naureen,
      you are a kook. May I ask your heritage? Muslim, oh I see.

September 13, 2011 at 5:30 pm |
  19. pdqBach

You would equate killing 3000 innocent people to releasing a Nikleback album? You are one sick turd.

September 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm |
    • Benjamin M.

It's hyperbole, the're triljilgazillion of posts like 'em out there. I'm pretty sure he's not serious.

September 14, 2011 at 7:51 pm |
  20. American

Can the American government start apologizing for murdering thousands of innocent people across the world everyday in their own countries? Over 200 drones sent in Northern Pakistan within 3 years..disgusting.

September 13, 2011 at 3:12 pm |
    • Benjamin M.

War is evil, its the nature of the beast.

September 14, 2011 at 7:52 pm |