home
RSS
My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11
Muslims praying last month in Los Angeles, California, at the end of Ramadan.
September 7th, 2011

My Take: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11

Editor’s note: Aman Ali is a New York-based writer, stand-up comedian and the co-creator of 30 Mosques in 30 Days, a Ramadan road trip across America.

By Aman Ali, Special to CNN

New York (CNN) - As a Muslim, I’m sick of people asking me how I feel about 9/11. What do you want me to say, seriously?

Do you want me to say, “It was a great plan, mwahahaha!” before I fly off on a magic carpet?

I was born and raised in this country and was just as shocked as everyone else to learn there were people on this earth so vile as to commit such a horrific attack - or to even think about doing it.

But I didn’t do it. Neither did 99.999999999 percent of the roughly 1.5 billion people in the world who also call themselves Muslims. So why should I or any other Muslim apologize for what happened?

Nickleback is planning on releasing another album. Should I ask white people to apologize for that?

Just like Christianity and Judaism, Islam unequivocally condemns terrorism. Don’t take it from me, though. Grab a copy of the Quran from a library and find out for yourself.

Don’t rely on some cherry-picked crackpot interpretation of the Muslim holy book that you read on some Islamophobic hack’s poorly designed website. Speaking of which, Islamophobes need to put down the Quran and pick up a book on HTML programming and Flash.

When 9/11 happened, I can understand why the average person would want to know what Muslims actually believe. After all, the terrorists claimed they were acting in the name of Islam.

That’s why hundreds of Islamic organizations around the globe condemned the attacks and told the truth about how Islam doesn’t condone terrorism whatsoever.

But that was 10 years ago. Why are mainstream American Islamic groups like the Islamic Society of North America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim Public Affairs Council still condemning the attacks and just about any other act of terrorism that pops up in the news?

Weren’t we clear before how we feel about terrorism? If people didn’t understand us for the past 10 years, what makes Muslims think they’re going to understand us now?

If I have to explain 10 times to my little brother how to operate the toaster in my apartment, that’s not my fault because of inadequate messaging. It’s my brother’s fault that he’s dumb.

It’s ridiculous for Muslims to continuously condemn and apologize for stuff when every religion has their fair share of crazies.

Imagine you’re in the habit of partying with a group of friends. And every party you go to, there's a friend in your crew that spills grape juice on the carpet - the really awesome kind of grape juice that’s in the fancy wine bottles (we Muslims don’t drink alcohol but we still can party like ballers).

How would you feel if people stopped inviting you to their parties because your one friend kept spilling grape juice? That's how I feel. I'm really annoyed I have to keep apologizing or condemning Muslim extremists that keep spilling their grape juice of hate on the world.

Dictionary.com defines the word apologize as “to offer an apology or excuse for some fault insult, failure, or injury.”

When 9/11 happened, I was 16 years old and playing Tetris during English class on my TI-83 calculator. I’ll apologize for not paying attention to Mrs. Fulton’s lecture at my high school in Gahanna, Ohio, but that’s about it.

Just because people hundreds of miles away claimed they were Muslim and committed a terrible act doesn’t mean I should apologize for it.

Mike Tyson started sucking really bad in the boxing ring after he converted to Islam. Should I apologize for that? Oh, and I think I saw a few Muslim-sounding names in the production credits for the movie “Green Lantern.” I guess I should apologize for that, too.

I’m not trying to be insensitive about 9/11. Of course my prayers and sentiments are with anyone affected by the tragedy. The same goes for any act of terrorism.

But I’m not going to apologize or condemn them because I don’t need to prove my patriotism with some kind of McCarthyite litmus test. The Pew Research Center released a study last week that found that Muslim Americans are far more pleased with how things are going in the United States (56%) than is the general public (23%).

That finding is not going to provoke me to question the general public’s patriotism. But please stop questioning ours.

The 9/11 attacks were a terrible tragedy that changed all of our lives. There’s no way we can ever forget what happened.

But what we Muslims can do is advance the conversation, rather than repeating the same old condemnations. Condemnations and apologies are like an out of style fashion trend, the parachute pants and neon hair scrunchies of civil discourse.

What Muslims need is an extreme makeover. Now that’s some extremism I can get behind.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Aman Ali.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: 9/11 • Islam • Opinion

soundoff (2,556 Responses)
  1. themadjewess

'There is far too much hate in this country for anyone that is not a WASP'
    Says a brainwashed IDIOT.

Tell me idiot, why is there a black/Arab president you moron?

October 13, 2011 at 10:06 pm |
  2. Jeff

I do believe some of those 99.99999999% were dancing in the streets celebrating 9-11.

October 12, 2011 at 11:52 am |
  3. Brandon

This story is strange. I have muslim friends. I've never asked them to apologize. This just sounds like a Muslim taking a chance to feel victimized. It's so pathetic. Stop making yourself the victim.

October 10, 2011 at 4:55 am |
    • Lorelai

Muslims are quite abused in this country. As a non-Muslim, I believe I may say this without "playing the victim". If I ever mention my Muslim friend around almost anyone I talk to, there are constant terrorist jokes and other unkind comments. There is far too much hate in this country for anyone that is not a WASP

October 13, 2011 at 8:45 pm |
  4. Muneef

The Arab house of Islam
    Most people are probably descended from the Prophet Muhammad anyway

If we accept the argument above that, even if the exact lines aren't known, most of the prominent families of Islam would have soon ended up descended from the Prophet, then most of modern Islam would descend from the Prophet.
    And only a tiny amount of intermarriage with Christians and Jews in medieval Spain would yield the result that, even if all the descents above are false, quite likely almost every Muslim, almost every Jew, and almost everyone in the West today is descended from the Prophet.
    Simply put, if anyone at Muhammad's time left a reasonable number of descendants, they are probably the ancestor of most of the West today, even if no specific descent can be proved. See full discussion on Common ancestors of all humans.
    Check link for the argument;

October 9, 2011 at 7:48 pm |
    • Muneef

Quite likely almost every Jew in the world today descends from the Prophet Muhammad, c. 600 AD.
      By the same logic, there were Jews in medieval Spain, and it's hard to see them staying separate from the gradual descent of all of Muslim and Christian Spain from the Prophet. Again, all we need is a tiny amount of interbreeding for this to happen. And later the Jews of Spain were expelled, and are probably hence the ancestors of much or most of the world's Jews today.

It is interesting to think that every Palestinian suicide bombing attack on Israel is almost certainly some descendants of the Prophet killing other descendants of the Prophet.
      Check link for more;

October 9, 2011 at 8:10 pm |
    • Muneef

Images of the full Arabian family Tree from time of "Noah" down to Muhammed s.a.w;

Unfortunately couldn't find equivalent in English...
      As Arab Decedents our ancestors have passed through all beliefs as Pagan,Jews,Christians and Muslims. The Arabian Roots go back to Noah's time...as per the images at the link;

October 10, 2011 at 5:22 pm |
  5. themadjewess

Mudeef: Hadith is the biographies of Mohammed, that is what Mohammed said and did.
    No falsifying, you know that your 'religion' is sick.

Qur'an 33:51 "You may have whomever you desire; there is no blame."

Qur'an 5:14 "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We made a covenant, but they forgot and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the Day of Doom. Soon will Allah show them the handiwork they have done."

Qur’an 9:71 “O Prophet, strive hard [fighting] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be harsh with them. Their abode is Hell, an evil refuge indeed.”

Qur’an 2:64 “But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you.”

Qur’an:8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an:8:7 Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last."

This is from RELIGIOUS Arabic. So, dont tell ME I am falsifying. My husbands org worked with the FBI for 10 yrs in NYC. I know ALL about what the fundy Islam faith is.
    YOU stop falsifying and practicing Taqqiya.

October 9, 2011 at 12:39 pm |
    • Muneef

Well dear, would wish if you will do me a favor and check the verses you quoted from this internationally recognized translation named as "Sahih International"...

October 9, 2011 at 7:46 pm |
  6. Karina

I think that everyone is so blinded. My best friend's dad was killed in 9/11 when she was 4. Never has she ever expressed any hatred to Muslims or said that they should apologize. She lives her life believing that some crazy men, no matter what religion, caused his death. This is the bottom line. Not religion but people who were not right in their head. Remember the Holocaust. I'm pretty sure that people aren't begging Germans to apologize for what Hitler did. This is the same thing with Muslims today. In addition, I think that everyone honestly needs to move on from 9/11. Thousands of people die every day. DO we ever think of them?? NO. Reliving what happened 10 years ago only shows a sign of weakness. And this is coming from a child.

October 9, 2011 at 9:15 am |
  7. themadjewess

The 'holy' qu'ran:

Bukhari:V5B59N727 “When Allah’s Apostle became seriously sick, he started covering his face with a woolen sheet. When he felt short of breath, he removed it, and said, ‘That is so! Allah’s curse be on Jews and Christians.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Bukhari:V1B1N6 “Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country.”

ETC...
    NO WONDER People are scared to death of fundy Islam

October 8, 2011 at 2:52 pm |
    • Muneef

themadjewess.

Falsifying will get you no where...why you wrote claiming it to be the Holy Quran when those picks are not of the Quran at all but they rather call them Hadiths where many of which were considered as false and israelites...out of millions of Hadiths there are only 40 Hadiths which are considered as genuine and named as (The 40 Hadiths) and the other millions nothing but junk made by men who wanted to mislead Muslims and have the others fearful from them...

For us the Quran is the first and the last, any other thing is an effort made by men to interpret rulings that is called as Sharia..

This is how the Holy Quran should be and read what it says to you;

(The Cattle);
      Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path – a correct religion – the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah ." (06:161).

Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds. (06:162).

No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims." (06:163).

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ." (06:164).

And it is He who has made you successors upon the earth and has raised some of you above others in degrees [of rank] that He may try you through what He has given you. Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful. (06:165).

----
       (The Light);

When you received it with your tongues and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah , tremendous.  (24:15).
      Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.   (24:19).
      And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy... and because Allah is Kind and Merciful.   (24:20).
      ---
      And We have certainly sent down to you distinct verses and examples from those who passed on before you and an admonition for those who fear Allah .  (24:34).
      ---
      [Such niches are] in mosques which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings (24:36).
      -----
      Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely subst-itute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that – then those are the defiantly disobedient. (24:55).
      ---–
      Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Already He knows that upon which you [stand] and [knows] the Day when they will be returned to Him and He will inform them of what they have done. And Allah is Knowing of all things. (24:64).
      *************

October 8, 2011 at 8:03 pm |
    • Muneef

might you want to read about those Hadiths and what they say find the link;

October 8, 2011 at 8:11 pm |
  8. themadjewess

Hello go get educted, check …..

NOBODY with a right mind trusts a Jew that even writes crap about his own mother, and if you do, you are a sick, demented little man.

October 8, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
  9. tanisha

Didn't your prophet mohammad said in quran to kill all those who are not true muslims? If this is not an act of terror then what is? None of the other religious books preach killing. Only yours does! I think you SHOULD apologize for THAT too, among other things.

October 7, 2011 at 2:18 pm |
    • Muneef

Rather it said that we should assault those who assaulted us in the same manner they have assaulted us with...so no matter whom those were "Pagans,Jews,Christians,Atheists"....We were told not to make any assault to any of those whom did not do us any wrong by "Ploting,Conspiring,Scheming" to destroy us as a faith or a race...

October 7, 2011 at 4:00 pm |
    • Yup

tanisha, are you driven by fact or ignorance? YOUR STATEMENT IS FALSE.

October 8, 2011 at 1:29 am |
    • themadjewess

Tanisha is 100% CORRECT.
      Stop using DECEIT Muslim people.

October 8, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
    • Julia

IF you werent so ignorant you would know that muslim must respect Christians and Jews for they are people of the book. Who ever reads something off the internet and assumes the is ACUTALLY what the Quran says should look again. Why dont you look in a real Quran, You know there are Quran-English translation. There not as good as the ones in Arabic but its still true. If you did some real research you would see In Islam you not allowed to kill ANYONE, unless of course self defense. Islam is very peacefull

October 10, 2011 at 5:29 pm |
    • nabelah

"If within the city of man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring then both out of the gates of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them–bring them here and kill them in front of me." Luke 19:27

"The man who acts presumptuously, by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the LORD your God, or the judge, that man shall die" Deuteronomy 17:12

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes" (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." (Numbers 31:17-18)

Tanisha... should the people of the book (christians and jews) apologize for these statements? i don't know what your talking about "None of the other religious books preach killing" i got these statements straight out of the bible. i know the bible is a pretty big book but you should read it before you start making statements that are FALSE. If that is too much to read then maybe you can read the Qur'an and you'll understand Islam a little better because clearly u don't know what your talking about.. Muslims should NOT apologize for terrorist. i will not apologize for someone who is misguided and has tried to turn something as beautiful as Islam into something ugly. I will not apologize for terrorist because they do NOT represent the real Islam that i know.. they do NOT represent the muslim that i am. Terrorist are misguided people who have distorted views and are a shame to ANY religion. Because if you didn't know terrorist come from all faiths, all walks of life, and all religions. Not all terrorist are muslim. Should christians apologize for terrorist that KILL innocent people in the name of christianity?

October 11, 2011 at 9:52 pm |
  10. Muslimah

very well written and i agree 100%. Laughing at all the HATE comments. Just like the author of this article said "it's not my fault my brother is dumb". There are some DUMB haters who can't read and understand logic. Ignore them!

October 7, 2011 at 1:03 am |
  11. Anya Cordell

Aman, I appreciated this piece and so many of your points. Having recently been the only Jewish speaker at the United for Change Conference in DC on the eve of 9/11, I will say that I did not feel the over 2000 Muslims in attendance needed an extreme makeover; quite the reverse...they were gracious, and the speakers were awesome. I do think it is unjust for all Muslims to have to feel on the defensive when they are simply living their lives, like just about everyone else. It's a sign of our chilling climate that they are so vilely impugned, and it's dangerous on a daily basis, inciting teasing, bullying, policies and vicious assaults. I hope you'll read and share my article (with the editors, here), currently at the Washington Post website: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/hate-speech-against-muslims-incites-violence/2011/10/03/gIQA8QmqIL_blog.html HATE SPEECH against Muslims incites violence. Some of the tragic results–not just toward Muslims–and some possible solutions, are in this piece, along with link to my acclaimed article, "Where the Anti-Muslim Path Leads". Anya Cordell, Recipient: Spirit of Anne Frank Award http://www.Appearance-ism.com

October 7, 2011 at 12:56 am |
    • themadjewess

you were the only "Jewish" speaker because there are SANE Jews out there, you aint one of em.

The 'holy' qu'ran:

Bukhari:V1B1N6 “Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country.”

ETC..

October 8, 2011 at 2:53 pm |
  12. Muneef

The_Holy_Quran_English.pdf
    Size: 29.6 MB
    Expires: November 4, 2011 4:41:00 AM PDT
    DOWNLOAD

October 6, 2011 at 6:51 pm |
  13. leciat

i tell you what, when white people can quit having to apologize about slavery then muslims can quit apologizing about 9/11...deal?

October 6, 2011 at 2:12 pm |
  14. Mariposa

Hey everyone and anyone reading this...you need to watch this...it's a very well done video, and it will ROCK YOUR WORLD!!!

copy and paste this link:

October 5, 2011 at 8:24 pm |
    • Chokomoko

GTFO!

October 5, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
  15. Kathy

For all you need to know about islam and it's false prophet go to prophetofdoom.com and read the facts for yourself.

October 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm |
  16. Muneef

How long has this "Diaspora" been going on ?!

A diaspora (from Greek διασπορά, "scattering, dispersion")[1] is "the movement, migration, or scattering of people away from an established or ancestral homeland"[2] or "people dispersed by whatever cause to more than one location",[3] or "people settled far from their ancestral homelands".[2]

The word has come to refer to historical mass-dispersions of people with common roots, particularly movements of an involuntary nature, such as the forced removal...
    Recently scholarship has distinguished between different kinds of diaspora, based on its causes such as imperialism, trade or labor migrations, or by the kind of social coherence within the diaspora community and its ties to the ancestral lands. Some diaspora communities maintain strong political ties with their homeland. Other qualities that may be typical of many diasporas are thoughts of return, relationships with other communities in the diaspora, and lack of full assimilation to the host country.[3]

In all cases, the term diaspora carries a sense of displacement; that is, the population so described finds itself for whatever reason separated from its national territory, and usually its people have a hope, or at least a desire, to return to their homeland at some point, if the "homeland" still exists in any meaningful sense. Some writers[who?] have noted that diaspora may result in a loss of nostalgia for a single home as people "re-root" in a series of meaningful displacements. In this sense, individuals may have multiple homes throughout their diaspora, with different reasons for maintaining some form of attachment to each. Diasporic cultural development often assumes a different course from that of the population in the original place of settlement. Over time, remotely separated communities tend to vary in culture, traditions, language, and other factors. The last vestiges of cultural affiliation in a diaspora is often found in community resistance to language change and in maintenance of traditional religious practice.

October 4, 2011 at 6:39 pm |
  17. Mikej

Please keep apologizing the people all 3000 or at least their families will let you know when you can stop. The apology seems luke warm like putrid milk. Put a little gusto into that apology like a few marches around your home town. I am Christian and the Muslims want me to apologize for the crusades and I still feel obligated to say that was a wrong. Keep the apologies coming and coming etc.

October 4, 2011 at 6:39 pm |
    • Gort01

Muslims need to keep apologizing til the "infidel" mentality is completely erased from their vocabulary and "religion"....They cant apologize enough...Also they could send money to the families that lost their children, mothers, fathers, sisters...etc.....

October 6, 2011 at 9:12 am |
    • Carl

It is also entirely false that "Islam unequivocally condemns terrorism." There is ALWAYS a caveat to exclude terrorism that suits a popular political aim, such as "resistance to occupation." That's why the UN to this day has still not agreed on a common definition of terrorism.

October 6, 2011 at 8:40 pm |
    • Lorelai

Why should people have to apologize for acts they did not commit? Christians should not have to apologize for the Crusades and Muslims should not have to apologize for 9/11. Do Christians apologize for the Oklahoma City bombings? No. When people see Christians is it automatically WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBINGS? No. While this was not as huge as 9/11, it was still a major act of terror committed on America– and it was committed by Christians. Just because Islam is not the mainstream religion of the United States, does not mean that any of us have any right to attack them based on this because they have something in common with horrible criminals. I am neither Christian nor Muslim, but I am part German. Does this mean I should be on my hands and knees going to every Jewish family apologizing? Blessed be. 🙂

October 13, 2011 at 8:42 pm |
  18. t-bone

They apologized? Where was i?

October 4, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
  19. Thomas McVeigh

when has any muslim apologized for 9/11 ?? The very day of the attacks, muslims were chanting about being victimized and stereotyped. You are a bunch a liars and snake charmers. Also, Mohammed liked to bugger little boys. F OFF you Muslim colonizer.

October 4, 2011 at 4:58 am |
  20. Muneef

How Islam should be Judged?

Before Islam they worship idols
    After worshiping the one absolute God
    Before Islam they didn’t know Jesus or Mary or any prophets
    After Islam who deny Jesus or Mary become blasphemer
    Before no payers no charity no family relation
    After Islam it become must
    Before Islam us-u-ry and slavery adultery was common
    After Islam got forbidden
    Before Islam women has no value and all her property to her husband
    After Islam become her own she can do what she like within Islamic laws
    Before Islam the girls-child were buried alive
    After Islam no girls-child were buried alive
    Before Islam no laws or guidance to people
    After Islam established the laws or guidance to people( sharia)
    Before Islam tribes killing each others
    After Islam they became brothers
    Before Islam there was no education
    After Islam became must and first word came to Muhammad from the angle was (read)
    Before Islam no scientific study
    After Islam seculars in chemistry and math the no.1234 are Arabic and innovated the ZERO
    Before Islam they were tribes
    After Islam became empire from Spain to china
    And More……. I cannot do it

The Big change in history done by ( illiterate ) prophet Muhammad peace be up on him brought the people from darkness to light , but most people killed by the pride they do not want to admitted .

Quran verses;
    40) And certainly We have repeated (warnings) in this Quran that they may be mindful, but it does not add save to their aversion. (41).

(88) And certainly We have explained for men in this Quran every kind of similitude, but most men do not consent to aught but denying. (89).

And certainly We have explained in this Quran every kind of example, and man is most of all given to contention. (54).

Islam is most hated for forbidding (Us-u-r-y) and Slavery-1

Islam is most hated for forbidding (Us-u-r-y) and Slavery-2

Islam is most hated for forbidding (Us-u-r-y) and Slavery-3

Islam is most hated for forbidding (Us-u-r-y) and Slavery-4

From all that did you figure out who would hate and be in war with Islam for forbidding both for the connection between them.!? Use your brains and imagination to learn the truth, as those were the real infidels who are in war with God and his Apostles...and not those who submit to submission...

October 3, 2011 at 7:45 pm |
    • Carl

You've got to be kidding!! Before Islam there was Christianity and before that there was Judaism that established the One Tru God and eliminated idol worship. Charity, education, justice, and the rule of law were enshrined in the Laws of Moses and Talmud thousands of years before Mohammed. And lets not even go to Islam's horrific treatement of women to this day, with "honor killings" and treating them as so much chattel. Most of the Islamic world today is still tribal. And by the way, little Jewish Israel with only 7.5 million people just won their 10th Nobel Prize, versus a mere handful for the entire Muslim world!

October 6, 2011 at 8:51 pm |
    • Muneef

Isn't it a Jewish foundation? Or isn't it politicalized foundation?

Not sure but you may check any way congratulations to you and we admit that the Jews are knowledgable and intelligent people since long and we respect that...after all they got all that from being spread all over the world and then gathered back into one place with all international knowledge they had grasped of...

Palestinians as well have been scattered world wide and one day they will come back to their land bringing back all the knowledge they gained...

Our Quran is a repeat of all those laws which came by the elder books with some corrections or additions that considered as omitted or changed in the elder bible books..

By the way this Friday even one lady from our country Yemen has got the "Peace Noble Prize" although we still have our doubts about that since she was among those who started and led the demonstrations against the Yemeni President the drove the country reaching this point of heat and bloods... She was trying to drive the youth in to going to the presidential palace to over throw the president.... Imagine how many would have lost their lives if they had listened to her!! Man what peace prize is this turning into candies serving their purpose...!!!

October 8, 2011 at 9:23 pm |