home
RSS
Linebacker’s faith pulls him through tough spot
Colts linebacker Gary Brackett leans on his faith in tough times.
February 1st, 2012

Linebacker’s faith pulls him through tough spot

By Ericka Sanders, Indianapolis Recorder

Indianapolis (Indianapolis Recorder)–Gary Brackett's life reads like a movie.
He was a walk on at Rutgers University; yet by his senior year he was named defensive captain and won the team's defensive MVP honors.

The linebacker went undrafted in 2003, but was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as a free agent. What should have been the beginning of the happiest times in his life was the beginning of the most tragic.

During a 17-month span, Brackett lost his mother, father and brother. In October 2003, his father, Granville died of a heart attack. Three months later, his mother Sandra went into the hospital for a routine hysterectomy and suffered a stroke in the recovery room. Brackett made the decision to take her off life support. Not long after, his brother Greg was diagnosed with T-cell leukemia. Despite a bone marrow transplant from Brackett, Greg died a few months later.
What got him through? His faith in God.

"My mother was an ordained reverend and always told us about the importance of faith and being a faithful believer and (the power) of prayer," he told the Recorder. "When I'm dealing with tragedies or injuries, I give it to God. I believe that what is for me is for me."

Read the full story from CNN Wire affiliate The Indianapolis Recorder
- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Christianity • Sports

« Previous entry
  1. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things
    Prayer changes lives

February 1, 2012 at 8:17 pm |
    • pervert alert

Does iot change underwear? Mine are soiled.

February 2, 2012 at 9:18 am |
  2. Kylie

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyy7K0e__x4&w=640&h=360]

February 1, 2012 at 6:15 pm |
    • Bob

better video is this one.
      [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo&w=640&h=360]

February 1, 2012 at 6:18 pm |
  3. Fallacy Spotting 101

The conclusion by the linebacker is essentially a hasty generalization fallacy.

February 1, 2012 at 6:05 pm |
  4. urafkntool

hey! everyone posting here? see my name.

February 1, 2012 at 2:09 pm |
    • BRC

But I'm not away from the keyboard at the moment. And don't get me wrong, Tool is a great band, but I don't see what they have to do with the situation.

February 1, 2012 at 2:12 pm |
  5. Nope

Hey folks! I'm so g@y I'll take on any d-i-c-k! human, dog, camel, horse, it doesn't matter!

February 1, 2012 at 2:05 pm |
    • Nope

Hey look a desperate Christian, keep showing the world what an idiot you are.

February 1, 2012 at 4:38 pm |
  6. derp

So god murders his mother, father and brother and he turns to.....god?

Jesustards are stupid.

February 1, 2012 at 1:58 pm |
    • *facepalm*

That sounds exactly like the plot of a Chuck Palahniuk novel

February 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm |
  7. T$F%

MILLIONS TO BE ASSASSINATED FOR THE SAKE OF $$$ LIABILITIES (mk-ultra, chip implants, electroshocks etc. performed on them) AND NEW WORLD ORDER(multiculturalism = terrorism) POLITICAL AGENDA KNOWN AS "YOU ARE NEXT"(financial liabilities are 2 expensive for the government and it is cheaper to get rid of you instead!)

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ORWELLIAN UNITED STATES CONGRESS (USSR#2 which consists of lawyers or what are liars and physicians...lawyers, so crime per physicians can get away with it) AND OTHER GOVERNMENTS WORLDWIDE ARE SO BUSY WITH WHEN PLAYING/CLOWNING (acting) IN FRONT OF CAMERAS ONLY HOW SOMETHING HAVE TO BE DONE(deliberately omitting/delaying facts of genocide as seen on this complain) ROMNEY'S FATHER ALIKE WHO EXCELLED AFTER GM WAS DELIBERATELY BANKRUPT(LIKE AMERICA TODAY = success based on deliberate sabotage = known as grand treason!!!!)

LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UNITED NATIONS, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL AS WELL AS NEW WORLD ORDER(MULTICULTURALISM = TERRORISM) GOVERNMENTS(Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) !!! NOT THERE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS, BUT TO DENY YOUR RIGHT TO EXISTENCE !!!

ABDUCTIONS / FORCED BRAIN CHIP IMPLANTS / BLACKLISTING / FORCEFUL UNEMPLOYMENT / MK-ULTRA BRAINWASHING AGAINST WHITE (under "NAZI" lie) CIVILIAN POPULATION TODAY IN 2011/2012 ACROSS THE EUROPE AND NORTHERN AMERICA !!!WHY TO ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR CRIMES COMMITTED WHEN WE CAN SIMPLY ASSASSINATE OUR VICTIMS (YOU) THANKS TO HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FREE PRESS/MEDIA(most severe censorship of genocide ever !!!)!! Related to WHITES NO LONGER WELCOME IN AMERICA

February 1, 2012 at 1:56 pm |
  8. Bo

Sometimes ti seems as though the scientific world belongs to the none believers in God. That simply is not true, there are many believers in God that are scientists.
    The definition of science is:
    1) Study of the physical world: the study of the physical and natural world and phenomena, especially by using systematic observation and experiment.

2) A branch of science: a particular area of study or knowledge of the physical world.

3) Systematic body of knowledge: a systematically organized body of knowledge about a particular subject.

There is nothing here to say that science opposes the idea of God or the idea that there is no god.

Nor does it support the idea that there is a God.

The Idea that people have that science is “godless” is that there are people (scientists) that do not believe in god and these scientists are making an effort to prove that evolution happened without God. All that these scientists have come up with is a hypothesis of a theory or theories that are continually being challenged by other scientists, godly or non-godly because there is nothing concrete. (What troubles me is that there have been scientific theories and statements proven wrong yet are still being taught as fact in schools. Such as the story of the Nebraska Man. A complete man was ”created” by some scientist(s) from nothing more than a tooth that was found, and the tooth turned out to be that of a pig, yet it is still a story of the fossil of a prehistoric man that was found. The story of the Neanderthal Man is just presumption.

There is nothing concrete about the “big bang theory, and even non-believing scientists are seriously challenging the “big bang" theory because the there are too many things wrong with the theory, yet it too is being taught as “fact”.

February 1, 2012 at 1:52 pm |
  9. Prayer is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer causes small kids to get hit by buses when they aren't paying attention.
    Prayer takes people away from actually working on real solutions to their problems.
    Prayer wears out your clothes prematurely.
    Prayer contributes to global warming through excess CO2 emissions.
    Prayer fucks up your knees and your back.
    Prayer can cause heart attacks, especially among the elderly.
    Prayer reveals how stupid you are to the world.
    Prayer exposes your backside to pervert priests.
    Prayer prevents you from getting badly needed exercise.
    Prayer makes you post really stupid shit.
    Prayer makes you hoard cats.
    Prayer makes you crave the smell of kitty litter and leads you on to harder drugs.
    Prayer wastes time.

February 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • Prayer changes things

Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things
      Not to mention it appears to cause its adherents to post stupidity

February 1, 2012 at 1:26 pm |
    • .......

"Not to mention it appears to cause its adherents to post stupidity"

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot

February 1, 2012 at 1:30 pm |
  10. Chad

@Gary Brackett "When I'm dealing with tragedies or injuries, I give it to God. I believe that what is for me is for me."

sorry to hear it's been so rough, your trust is definitely in the correct place.

February 1, 2012 at 12:37 pm |
    • hippypoet

hello chad... the answers to your questions from yesterday you will find in the belief blog's speed read.... i posted nearly every post from yesterday on the off chance someone would read it and join in... thou i rather doubt it – i guess you could say "have faith"... i'd most likely answer with "in what" but lets have first a finished convo before starting another, yes?

February 1, 2012 at 12:44 pm |
    • Chad

I would say don't do that.. the loss of formatting and context makes discerning points virtually impossible.

February 1, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
    • Zahara

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
      –Martin Luther

February 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • hippypoet

no , its pretty clear just you have to either have been there for the convo or just read it from the top.
      and i am still awaiting your reponse to mine.

February 1, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
    • streetsmt

I don't know... Whenever I hear a quote like "I give it to god" I usually hear the song "Que Sera, Sera,
      Whatever will be, will be" in my head.

February 1, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
  11. That Faith works Miracles!

No arguments against Faith in God.

Brackett you have your trust in the right place.

February 1, 2012 at 12:32 pm |
    • derp

Then why did god murder his three relatives?

February 1, 2012 at 1:59 pm |
  12. Beth

I understand where this Linebacker is coming from. I had some rough spots and the only thing that got me through them were prayer and Jesus Christ. Thanks for telling your story!!

February 1, 2012 at 12:30 pm |
    • streetsmt

Allow me to give YOU the credit for getting yourself through it. You had to do the real work, right?

February 1, 2012 at 12:35 pm |
  13. Joe T.

Maybe this is nit-picking but the Indianapolis Recorder wrote this:

"Raymond Berry, who caught 12 passes to lead the Baltimore Colts to a Super Bowl in 1958..."

They didn't have Super Bowl's in 1958.

February 1, 2012 at 12:12 pm |
    • David Johnson

@Joe T.

With god, all things are possible. Where is your faith, man?

Cheers!

February 1, 2012 at 12:13 pm |
    • Joe T.

Thanks DJ! My faith in the football God has been lacking lately. At my church of football we drink beer and eat chicken wings in the name of the Lord!

February 1, 2012 at 12:19 pm |
    • Ericka

You're right. It was called the NFL Championship Game or as we call it now, the Super Bowl.

February 1, 2012 at 1:03 pm |
  14. Moderate

We need more people like this among us........instead we get the trolls of CNN message boards who apparently have all of life's answers, yet they sit here and post ignorant statements all day, which points to the exact opposite of their claims. It's pretty obvious how has real truth.

February 1, 2012 at 11:42 am |
    • Doc Vestibule

It's pretty obvious that the scientific community has verifiable truth based on repeatable experimentation and meticulous docu.mentation.

February 1, 2012 at 11:54 am |
    • Say what?

How has real truth?

February 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm |
  15. hippypoet

god is an idea, such an improbable idea that many have, to make the idea inarguably, said that the idea is beyond human comprehension and so be doing remove the need but more importantly the ability to prove and so make it an untouchable notion of truth all based on an idea....how is that different from being delusional? You hold fast to an idea of an improbable , incomprehensible , untouchable nature as if its fact!

February 1, 2012 at 11:33 am |
    • SeanNJ

More obviously, if the idea is truly "beyond human comprehension" then why would I concern myself with it at all? Sounds like a momumental waste of time and effort.

February 1, 2012 at 11:40 am |
    • hippypoet

exactly sean! god is nothing, well – perhaps thats wrong to say – god IS a waste of time!

February 1, 2012 at 11:45 am |
    • just sayin

God is a person

February 1, 2012 at 11:46 am |
    • hippypoet

lol, thats rich. i am say random things too.. god IS an idea and a waste of time... if you will stand there without proof of your statments then i will just continue to laugh at your expense.

February 1, 2012 at 11:51 am |
    • Doc Vestibule

@just sayin
      God is a person? Maybe you should become a Mormon!

February 1, 2012 at 11:52 am |
  16. Goodness

I enjoy reading stories that show not just the happy, good feeling part of the story but also get that there are men out there who trust in the Lord like I do in hard situations,

February 1, 2012 at 11:33 am |
    • Truth

Amen and God bless!

February 1, 2012 at 11:43 am |
  17. hippypoet

oh look, its a black tebow!

February 1, 2012 at 11:29 am |
    • Joe T.

Hate to tell you but there are many athletes besides Brackett and Tebow that have faith in their God.

February 1, 2012 at 11:57 am |
    • hippypoet

wow, omg , no way – you just blew my mind! i never said a thing about people who play sports and worship ideas did i? nope, i said its a black tebow.. my intentions were as simple as this – this loser is getting camera time because of how good he is on the field THEN it becomes a retard fest with how much of his skill he owes to his imagary friend... tebow style only this loser has yet to patent a prayer stance! And he better hurry too, the market is closing on retard past times! I don't care what this dum.ba.ss puts his faith in...

I know a lineman who hasn't washed his jock in two years because he thinks flies are lucky! ace ventura, pet detective... love it

February 1, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
    • Joe T.

hippypoet,

I don't believe in God. Still, this is a human interest story. I like how you say you don't care what this man believes yet here you are, reading the story and commenting on it. This story is not like Tebow's media whoring at all. This is the story about a man who had a tough time and found a way to pull through it. If you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you. You'll never see it. Intollerant atheists like you are as bad as intollerant Christians.

February 1, 2012 at 12:07 pm |
    • hippypoet

look joe, i am not intollerant, i just can't understand why THIS person is important to anyone but himself... but in this country where money and fame are king i guess i need only to turn on my tv to get a grasp of retardism via modern tech.
      i very simply seek understanding, knowledge, wisdom, and the why that nags at me...why people who are above average intelligence completely believe in something that is BEYOND stupid...without proof and or evidence there is no reason save from simply being brainwashed for anyone to believe in god or anything god related.
      it confounds me to my core!

February 1, 2012 at 12:18 pm |
    • Joe T.

hippypoet,

February 1, 2012 at 12:26 pm |
    • bigot

"It is definitely a form of brainwashing but as long as these people aren't hurting themselves or others, I can find no fault in their beliefs, no matter how absurd."

But they do hurt their children when they indoctrinate them into christianity without giving them ample time to grow then my logical decisions themselves....and we wonder why our youth wants everything done for them. It starts at an early age.

February 1, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
  18. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things

February 1, 2012 at 11:06 am |
    • Nope

The statistical studies from the nineteenth century and the three CCU studies on prayer are quite consistent with the fact that humanity is wasting a huge amount of time on a procedure that simply doesn’t work. Nonetheless, faith in prayer is so pervasive and deeply rooted, you can be sure believers will continue to devise future studies in a desperate effort to confirm their beliefs.

February 1, 2012 at 11:08 am |
    • been there done that prayer works

The B, I ,B, L, E yes that's the book for me
      I stand alone on the word of God
      The B, I, B, L, E
      Read the Holy Bible

February 1, 2012 at 11:12 am |
    • thought

I would love to hear from an Atheist on why they believe what they believe....Essentially atheists hold true that there is no absolute truth....So you athesits do believe there is no absolute truth in the world???

February 1, 2012 at 11:30 am |
    • SeanNJ

@thought: You said, "Essentially atheists hold true that there is no absolute truth....So you athesits do believe there is no absolute truth in the world???"

So in one sentence, you're telling me what I believe and then asking me if I believe it? Do you want to rethink that question?

February 1, 2012 at 11:37 am |
    • thought

I am just asking if that is what you guys think, because if you believe in absolute truth then you cannot be an atheist and would more likely be an agnostic... That is why I am asking to see if atheists understand what they are really saying when they claim atheism...

February 1, 2012 at 11:41 am |
    • SeanNJ

You've made no case that "absolute truth" and atheism are mutually exclusive.

If you're attempting to impy that "absolute truth" = "god" then we're simply going to disagree on that point, and it no longer has anything to do with atheism or agnosticism.

February 1, 2012 at 11:49 am |
    • thought

Then tell me what atheism is about in your world....From my understanding of talking w/ people who "thought" they were atheists, they believe in relativism- "what's good for me is good for me and what's good for you is good for you" Is that your view? So my view that God is absolute in truth, is wrong??

February 1, 2012 at 11:52 am |
    • streetsmt

I don't know about anyone else who claims the "atheist" label, but its not that I believe there is no god. It's more that I dont believe there is a god until I start to see some evidence.
      Just like everything else in my life. The more incredible the claim, the more (and better) evidence it takes before you begin to sway me.
      So I would put god in the same category as Allah, Zeus, Apollo, etc... You can imagine now the type of evidence needed to give any of these ideas credibility.

February 1, 2012 at 11:53 am |
    • thought

streetsmt- So what kind of evidence do you need for an intelligent creator? How was the universe formed in your mind?
      How was the first living organism created- if we didn't have an intelligent creator then life sprang by pure luck from non-living matter which HAS never happened since....

February 1, 2012 at 11:55 am |
    • Doc Vestibule

@thought
      Atheism is a negative statement that says only what one does NOT believe.
      It does not imply any behaviours, morals, or characteristics whatsoever.
      I am a naturalist who believes that there is no existence save that which we experience directly (ie: no spiritual realm). I am also a rational anarchist who knows that concepts such as ‘state’ and ‘society’ and ‘government’ have no existence save as physically exemplified in the acts of self-responsible individuals.
      I hold that it is impossible to shift, share, or distribute blame . . . as blame, guilt, responsibility etc. are matters taking place inside human beings singly and nowhere else. Therefore, we should be rational and realize that not everyone will share the same evaluations of good and evil. We must try to live perfectly in an imperfect world, aware that our efforts will be less than perfect while trying to remain undismayed by self knowledge of failure.

February 1, 2012 at 11:56 am |
    • Joe T.

I've read the Bible three times, and even when I belonged to a church it didn't help me one bit. Actually, it helped me leave the idea of organized religion and God all together. Maybe if you looked at the Bible as a whole picture instead of just cherry-picking stuff out of it, you'd see that too.

February 1, 2012 at 11:59 am |
    • SeanNJ

@thought: You said, "So my view that God is absolute in truth, is wrong??"

I believe your view that there is a god is wrong. Truth also has nothing to do with relativism. Something is true, or it's not. If truth ever seems less than absolute, it's because you haven't adequately defined your problem space. It has nothing to do with the existence of a god, or lack thereof.

February 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm |
    • streetsmt

That is the "god of the gaps" argument. "If I don't currently understand something, then god must have done it." But we've seen this argument lose ground to science consistantly. And we don't see it going in the other direction (ie. something well understood by science suddenly has a better explanation by religion).

So, as an "atheist" I won't make an arrogant comment and say I know something that I currently don't, but instead I will say that the scientific community is working on these questions and may eventually come up with some answers. That's what's happened ever since the scientific method started being used. It's the best method we have for discovering the truth.

February 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm |
    • Johnny Blammo

Thought is pushing a straw man argument, Sean. That's nothing but fallacious reasoning. It shows he/she does not know what we believe, and instead wants to insert a false invented set of beliefs that he/she can sneer at. He/she has utterly no interest in knowing what the reality is; he/she just wants to look down on us, just as Jesus wanted his followers to do.

February 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm |
    • SeanNJ

@thought: You said, "if we didn't have an intelligent creator then life sprang by pure luck from non-living matter which HAS never happened since...."

I'll respond to this exactly once, because I'm really not interested in rehashing old arguments.

1) Conditions on ancient (and I mean ancient) Earth are not what they are now.
      2) To say that we haven't been able to recreate life in a laboratory on this planet does not mean that it "HAS never happened since." It merely means we haven't observed it happening.

By the same token, you haven't observed your god create anything either, so there you have it.

February 1, 2012 at 12:06 pm |
    • thought

Johnny- I am not looking down or even making an argument for Christianity at this time. I am simply starting at the beginning and want to know how atheism can exist in a scientific method led society. There are far more holes in Darwinism's view of creation than in an intelligent designers view of creation.

February 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm |
    • SeanNJ

@Johnny Blammo: Yeah, I know. As ridiculous as the arguments tend to be, giving a response is at least useful in honing my own opinions.

It's like hitting golf balls at the driving range. 🙂

February 1, 2012 at 12:09 pm |
    • SeanNJ

@thought: Darwin makes no assertion about creation. Enjoy your day.

February 1, 2012 at 12:12 pm |
    • streetsmt

@thought
      My understanding from the scientific community is that the theory of evolution is well established, understood and has massive amounts of evidence to support it. I don't think Darwin has a theory on creation.

Anyway, we don't want to resort to the "god of the gaps" argument again. Let science proceed, or join them in the persuit of some answers.

February 1, 2012 at 12:15 pm |
    • thought

Darwinists stand by macro evolution by pure chance and time. They believe the world was created the same way- just dumb luck.... And most people use Darwinists/Atheists interchangeably so pardon my jump in terms. I will stick w/ Atheists from now on...

February 1, 2012 at 12:17 pm |
    • thought

Sean- So where did intellilgent creation come from? Nature has never created an intelligent message by giving it more time it won't create it. Nature has had millions if not billions of years to create an intelligent message. Nature becomes dis-ordered over time not ordered. Just answer me a "simple" question where did the first living organism come from?

February 1, 2012 at 12:23 pm |
    • thought

Stsmrt- The theory of evolution is not well proven or established that is sad part about our education system. There are so many holes in evolution that it takes far more faith to believe in evolution than it does in an intelligent designer. The only fossils found to date are from the cambrian era, there are no fossils showing this massive transition in life forms. Science has only found the cambrian era fossils which all show life exploding around the same time. Even Darwin himself said fossil evidence was his biggest concern, but he thought time would clear that up, but it has yet to do so. Nothing has changed dramitically to prove Darwinism....

February 1, 2012 at 12:26 pm |
    • streetsmt

@thought
      You say most people use Darwinists/Atheists interchangably? Not so sure. You know that there are large numbers of christians, including preachers, pasters, catholic fathers, etc that understand evolution and believe the science. Evolution does not take a stance on the beginning of life. In the same thread, Darwinists couldn't take a stance on the beginning of life (quoting you –> "They believe the world was created the same way- just dumb luck....") because they are Darwinists. They would have to take that stance for other reasons.

February 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm |
    • streetsmt

@ thought
      You say "There are so many holes in evolution that it takes far more faith to believe in evolution than it does in an intelligent designer."

What kind of a world would we have to live in for there to be a conspiracy of nearly 100% of the scientific community keeping these gaping holes out of our education system?

February 1, 2012 at 12:30 pm |
    • thought

stsmrt- Not a conspiracy, but more because everyone assumes creation is tied to religion, but it doesn't have to be tought that way. I am simply stating intelligent design can/should be tought in schools along side of evolution. Let the children use their minds to determine it. We want more critical thinkers in the world, this is a great way to reach that goal...

February 1, 2012 at 12:35 pm |
    • streetsmt

@thought
      There are a couple of reasons why they should not be taught side by side.
      1. Creationism addresses the beginning of life whereas evolution covers how life has been altered over time. These are two distinct subjects.
      2. The theory of creationism is based on a creator. And without any evidence to give it credability, it would have to be relegated to, possibly, a theology class. But not a science class.

February 1, 2012 at 12:41 pm |
    • Doc Vestibule

Intelligent Design is NOT science.
      the leading rabble rousers in the Creationist world – The Center for Science and Culture (sponsored by the Discovery Inst.itute) openly admit that their goal isn't to teach what they think is fact. An internal doc.ument leaked in 1999 (called the wedge doc.ument) described the Discovery group's objective in pushing for creationism to be taught in schools as "to defeat scientific materialism and its destructive moral, cultural and political legacies". They want to use Intelligent Design as a "wedge" to separate science from its allegiance to "atheistic naturalism".
      In other words, they fear that teaching FACTS to children will drive them away from religion.

February 1, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • SeanNJ

@thought: I'll make you a deal. We'll teach intelligent design in science class, but the designer cannot be taught god. The designer will be taught to be an alien race from a distant solar system whose origins and current whereabouts are unknown.

Is that acceptable to you?

February 1, 2012 at 1:20 pm |
    • SeanNJ

Ugh, damn it. That should read "the designer cannot be god."

February 1, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
    • Fallacy Spotting 101

Posts by thought are an example of the fallacy of Begging The Question.

February 1, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
  19. The Amazing Doom Kittens From Planet Nine!

"When I'm dealing with tragedies or injuries, I give it to God."

No, when you are dealing with tragedies or injuries, if there is a God, he gave it to you!

February 1, 2012 at 11:03 am |
  20. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things on

Prayer sucks and doesn't work, party instead.

February 1, 2012 at 11:02 am |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things
      Celebrate God in prayer every day
      The prayer of the righteous is heard by God
      Join with God in agreement and joy
      Prayer changes things

February 1, 2012 at 11:09 am |
    • Nope

Proof prayer is useless.and more desperation from "Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things on" LMAO!

February 1, 2012 at 11:11 am |