home
RSS
February 14th, 2012

Gospel singer Kim Burrell remembers praying with Whitney Houston

By Allen Huntspon, CNN

(CNN) - Every week for 13 years, Whitney Houston called her friend, gospel artist Kim Burrell, who she adored like a sister. When Houston struggled with personal issues, Burrell would pray with her.

The world saw Houston, who died Saturday, share the stage with Burrell during BET's 2011 Celebration of Gospel, in what signified the return of a music legend as they sung Houston's hit song, "I look to you."

And that's what Burrell says Houston often did – she looked to God.

"I've been her friend," Burrell told Showbiz Tonight's Nischelle Turner, "to befriend all of who she is in every way, and I thank God for her allowing me to be in her life."

In a heartfelt interview with CNN's Kyra Phillips, Burrell shares the most intimate moments with Houston.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Christianity • Music • TV-CNN Newsroom

1. William Demuth

I have an interesting question

Do thiests think non believers are crazy, or are we just different or arrogant or something else bad, but something that is for want of a better word "normal"?

Because in all honesty, some of the postings I see here (usually from Christians) seem to reek of real mental illness.

I don't mean minor depression (but we have plenty of that) I mean more along the lines of trolley off the tracks, black helicopters and hearing voices crazy.

Do any of you believers acknoledge that some of your brothers seem "not well"?

February 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm |
    • J.W

I think most atheists seem to be arrogant, but I don't think it is because they are atheists. It just happens to be their personality. Yeah there are Christians that suck, but those are mostly concentrated on certain denominations like the one we have heard a lot about lately. We need to just move away from those to more peaceful denominations.

February 14, 2012 at 4:12 pm |
    • William Demuth

I would agree we are arrogant, but you avoided my question.

Don't some of the Christians on here seem to have an underlying mental illness?

Granted not all, but we do seem to have a few that seem quite challenged.

February 14, 2012 at 4:16 pm |
    • J.W

I don't know if I would say it is a mental illness. I think the problem is many are afraid to accept anything different from them, and well, maybe that fear could be considered a mental illness, if you look at it that way. But they should believe that God created the world and that God is accepting of all people.

February 14, 2012 at 4:25 pm |
    • William Demuth

JW, you are a refreshing brand of thiest!

February 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm |
    • J.W

Well what I believe is that the Bible is a story of past believers and their beliefs. There may be some things that are true, but also some things that are just the writer's opinion. Too many believers put their faith in the Bible, not in God. I continue to try to learn which part is true and which is not. I think there are more like me. We just haven't gained enough power yet to change things from within, but I think it will happen.

February 14, 2012 at 4:39 pm |

J.W

Cool! But be warned its like trying to turn a battleship in a bathtub!.

Much money and power in those man made churches, enough to get you killed!

February 14, 2012 at 4:43 pm |
  2. Halo of Flies

Sorry, reposting with correctons.

~~~~~~

I am saddened by all those who cling to religion. One can lay out all the evidence and build (and have built) an airtight case against every single religion on Earth past and present, but still they will not budge from their point of view.

Understand, I am not talking about a belief in God. I do understand that. I am talking about religion. Every one of which has been empirically proven false but yet clings like moss to ancient rocks.

I believe the single most important factor in this inability to see through the foolishness of religion is fear. Children’s stories of heaven and hell. The initial indoctrination for many, simply cannot be undone.

Secondly, there is a feeling of community that comes with any “club” Naturally this is not relegated to religion so it does not qualify as an excuse.

Finally some minds are unable to think creatively enough to imagine the more plausible alternatives. What are those alternatives? Well we have to turn to science, but also we have to accept what we don’t know. And in truth, we don’t really know anything about how the universe came to be, what came before and where it is going. If there are multiple universes and time lines through which we move, these would be marvelous discoveries. We don’t know if there is a god or gods because they are beyond our imagination.

If we wish to believe in such things, we have to make them up. Hence religion. It doesn’t mean there is no god, or gods, or aliens, but it does mean that we don’t have the answers and most likely never will.

Now we arrive back at fear. What will happen to me when I die? For me, I look forward to an eternity of nothing. Others fear this prospect and prefer to believe in fairies and fantasies and are not even ashamed that their mental description of an after life is akin to that of a 5-year-old.

I believe the Universe and the “everything” are FAR more bizarre than we could ever imagine with the faculties we have thus far obtained via evolution on this planet. And I wonder how many millions of civilizations across the vastness of space and time have pondered likewise. I wonder if any beings know (or knew) the truth.

February 14, 2012 at 3:46 pm |
  3. Halo of Flies

Most amazing and hysterical post of the day:

Heaven Sent explaining to Doc about "The Fast Lane"

February 14, 2012 at 3:41 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

"Fast Lane"

Bowchikawowow

February 14, 2012 at 3:43 pm |

Drum solo

February 14, 2012 at 4:09 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Halo of Flies, cough, Tommie, Tom you should now about that fast track! All the way to the eternal flames and no amount of that big ego of yours is going to stop that slide.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 5:59 pm |
    • Bizarre

HeavenSent,

Ego? Ego? Who's got an Ego? Would it be someone who says, "We don't know (yet)"... or would it be someone who says that an almighty, all-knowing, all-spiffy and handsome and a peachy dancer too, loves ME and watches over ME and wants desperately to spend eternal bliss with ME....?

February 14, 2012 at 6:06 pm |
    • Yeah, they are freaak all right

@Bizarre; They are also into angrily calling everyone else angry, and claiming how persecuted they are for not being allowed to turn the country into a totalitarian theocracy.

February 14, 2012 at 6:18 pm |

HeavenSent
      You have NO idea who is who and you never will. Stop trying.

February 14, 2012 at 9:31 pm |
  4. Ken

Kyra Phillips, I appreciate the superlative job you did in allowing Pastor Burrell to offer her witness of Whitney in whole. To explore the shared battle with the demons that encamped about Whitney, and to allow her to share the truth of Whitney's relationship with the Living God. I am assured thanks to you and because of Pastor Burrell's witness that at the moment when Whitney engaged the last attack of the demons around her, that she called upon him ascended with God and her battle was won. I can treasure the legacy of her beautiful music with no conflict within me.

February 14, 2012 at 3:00 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Ken, it is not about you. Wow, some ego you have there. One thing we can agree on, Whitney went where Jesus went. Nowhere. They are just dead people now. Nothing more.

February 14, 2012 at 3:08 pm |

Ken.

No offense dude, but you sound like a space cadet.

Demons? Like for reals? I hate those who ALWYS want to blame some external force.

The chick just dug being high. There is a price to pay for the buzz dude, but it is NOT demons.

February 14, 2012 at 3:28 pm |
    • Adelina, (you guessed it..I MOVED HERE, AND am comin to get ch'a)..beware you HEATHENS, BE VERY AFRAID.

If THAT, (dying in a bathtub), was what you call "winning", and "ascending", I'd hate to see "loosing".

February 14, 2012 at 4:09 pm |

Adelina
      "Loosing" is not that bad. It usually just involves untying a knot. Tennis shoes can be difficult though.

February 14, 2012 at 4:14 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Adelina you know I am just bustin' your chops lol.

February 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm |
    • Atheism is freedom, lovely freedom from the tyrrany of ignorance

Well Adelina, your English has improved markedly since you last opsted here. Your thoughts are far les disassociative than before. You use vernacular spellings like a true American.

It's a whole new you. It would be like HeavenSent suddenly realizing that there really is no proof of God, and becoming nicer to boot.

February 14, 2012 at 4:49 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Atheism is f ... I wrote about one the times I witnessed divine intervention. I always will continue my faith in Jesus Christ. As for being nice to non-believers, just blogging with you gays that refuse to come out of the science closet you hide behind is proof how tolerant I am to even read your nonsense about why you hate Jesus instead of stating your truth about lusting after the flesh in this life is your all time passion. But, then again, we can't get you liars to stop using dummy handles, never mind speak your real truth.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

@HeavenSent

Your post reveals a lot of issues that you have. I think you should probably tune down the arrogance, condesension(no idea how to spell that word), and judgement that you presume to give to people. I get that you get angry when some show hate to your beliefs, but that hate flows both ways. "Non-believers" get the added bonus of being condemned by believers to go to a place they describe as eternal torment and fire. You yourself have done this often, and only makes you look as intolerant as those you rail against.

February 14, 2012 at 6:27 pm |
  5. jdubz

Prayer is used to trust the Lord's will. Prayer without works is empty.

February 14, 2012 at 2:52 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

What does that even mean?

February 14, 2012 at 3:09 pm |

SHHSH Halo

Never ever ask a crazy person to explain their gibberish.

Just nod your head in agreement while backing away.

February 14, 2012 at 3:29 pm |

My bad.

February 14, 2012 at 3:39 pm |
    • jdubz

Halo,
      knowledge comes from seeking the truth, wisdom follows after embracing it.

February 14, 2012 at 3:46 pm |

jdubz
      1. Read my last post and you will know where I stand.
      2. William told me not to talk to you.

February 14, 2012 at 3:49 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Halo of Flies, isn't it true that you and William are one in the same?

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 6:12 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Hardly, but I like William. Like I told you before. You don't get it.You never will.

February 14, 2012 at 9:33 pm |
  6. The Jackdaw

That is just wonderful. Jesus is worthless. Get back to work.

February 14, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
  7. Halo of Flies

Now we arrive back at fear. What will happen to me when I die? For me, I look forward to an eternity of nothing. Others fear this prospect and prefer to belief in fairies and fantasies and are not even ashamed that their mental description of an after life is akin to that of a 5-year-old.

I believe the Universe and the “everything” are FAR more bizarre than we could ever imagine with the faculties we have thus far obtained via evolution on this planet. And I wonder how many millions of civilizations across the vastness of space and time have pondered likewise. I wonder if any beings know (or know) the truth.

February 14, 2012 at 1:50 pm |

Corrections:
      Paragraph 7 – *believe not belief
      Paragraph 8 – *(knew) not (know)

February 14, 2012 at 2:29 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Halo of Flies, first, you wouldn't know truth if folks offered you a million dollars. Second, we know how desperate you atheists are that there will be no consequences for your bad behavior in life. Three, I'm late for a dinner date ... and have no time to explain the obvious to you. I'm sure one of your other dummy handles will write a post to ease your mindlessness.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 6:17 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

HeavenSent, I hope you have a delicious dinner.

February 14, 2012 at 9:35 pm |
  8. COCO

Have you ever seen the wind? But yet you feel it. Have you ever thought about what separates the night from day? What makes the sun shine at day and the moon at night? Man in all his wisdom can't stop death. The bible says that we will all stand before the judgment seat of God – to give an account of ourselves to HIM. Romans 14:10 It is true you won't find atheists in foxholes. Because in spite of our skepticism – there is a God part in each and every one of us. No matter how good or bad.

February 14, 2012 at 1:47 pm |
    • boocat

I think "god" has alot of explaining to do.......

February 14, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

Wind can be measured, wind can be confirmed.
      As for the sun and moon, try taking an astronomy course. Nuclear fusion within the sun release massive amounts of energy out, heating the side of the planet facing the sun at the time. The most basic explanation of why the moon shines is that it reflects the light coming from the sun on the opposite side of the earth.

February 14, 2012 at 2:40 pm |
    • COCO is LOCO

Nazi Germany was destroyed in large part by atheists in foxholes. You know, the Red Army. Atheists in foxholes caused the biggest rout in American military history, at Yalu. There are quite a number of atheists in the U.S. armed forces right now, bravely serving in combat and remaining atheists.

Every point you made is ridiculous, and in no way supports the existence of anly deity.

February 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm |
    • bigot

"It is true you won't find atheists in foxholes"

have you been in a foxhole? Can you verify this? Probably not. And congrats, you quote words written by men. Now, back to work.

February 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm |
    • Big Mil Guy

COCO, here is a list of some atheists in foxholes:

Guess you must feel pretty ignorant now, huh? Not to mention small and inadequate, you pathetic dweeb.

February 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm |
  9. J.W

Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things probably prays that many people will respond to their post. It always seems to happen. People don't want to respond but they just can't help themselves.

February 14, 2012 at 1:13 pm |

It's like Irish Limericks

"There Once Was A Man From Nantucket"

Now I KNOW many of you just did the second line. YA CAN'T HELP IT!

February 14, 2012 at 1:27 pm |
  10. God Is Real!

For those of you who do not believe in Christ. He is real. Prayer without works is dead. God gives us the ability to make choices, and all of Whitney's choices may not have been correct – but neither have yours. We are not perfect. She was in the public eye. It was difficult, but in her heart she knew the Lord – and this counts for something!

February 14, 2012 at 1:12 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Since you knew her so well, did you ever ask YOU to dig poo out of her butt?

February 14, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

I would correct my type-o but that is most likely how it sounded coming out of her mouth in her drugged-out stupor. I guess you would know since you were so close to her and knew all about her relationship with god.

February 14, 2012 at 1:24 pm |
    • bigot

"For those of you who do not believe in Christ. He is real."

Please provide proof of this statement. Actual proof is needed, not bible verses written by many men a long time ago. Sure, their COULD be a god, or many gods, or no god. But if you are going to make such absolute statements about extraordinary beings, you need extraordinary proof. No proof = you're crazy

February 14, 2012 at 3:01 pm |
    • TruthPrevails

Thank you God Is Real...finally this is all clear...so lets see if I have the right...Whitney does a mass of dangerous drugs that children can get on the street, has a beautiful voice and remained loyal to her god, so she is forgiven...Atheists don't all do wretched drugs, we tend to live life with decent morals and attempt to do good in this world and we don't believe in any deity...and we're the ones going to your made up place called Hell, yet Whitney, (the sinner-she probably didn't repent while she was falling asleep after taking those drugs and drinking away her miseries and thus drowning–speculation, I get it but it seems to make sense right now) gets in to heaven...have I got this right?
      If this is the case I thank your god I am an Atheist. I don't want to spend any form of eternity with hypocrites!

February 14, 2012 at 5:22 pm |
  11. Halo of Flies

Whitney was a class act!

She even got "Bobby Browned" on National TV, now who wouldn't be proud of that?? Pass God, errr the crack pipe.

To get Bobby Browned: The act of assisting someone who is severely constipated by putting your finger in their ass to help get the poo out.

Dude, my lady was so constipated she asked me to Bobby Brown that Whitney Houston ass, you know what Im sayin?

February 14, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

In honor of Whitney and her poo seeking ex-husband, I feel I should re-post the bunny poop story. Enjoy.

The Mystery of Rabbit Poop

Unlike most other mammals, lagomorphs (including domestic rabbits) produce two types of droppings, fecal pellets (the round, dry ones you usually see in the litter box) and cecotropes. The latter are produced in a region of the rabbit's digestive tract called the cec.um, a blind-end pouch located at the junction of the small and large intestines. The cec.um contains a natural community of bacteria and fungi that provide essential nutrients and may even protect the rabbit from potentially harmful pathogens.

How does the rabbit get those essential nutrients? She eats the cecotropes as they exit the anus. The rabbits blissful expression when she's engaging in cecotrophy (the ingestion of cecotropes) will tell you that she finds this anything but disgusting. In fact, rabbits deprived of their cecotropes will eventually succ.umb to malnutrition. Cecotropes are not feces. They are nutrient-packed dietary items essential to your companion rabbit's good health.

A rabbit may produce cecotropes at various times during the day, and this periodicity may vary from rabbit to rabbit. Some produce cecotropes in the late morning, some in the late afternoon, and some at night. In any case, they usually do this when you're not watching (quite polite of them). This might be why some people refer to cecotropes as "night droppings," though cecotropes are not always produced at night. A human face is apparently an excellent and refreshing palate-cleanser, as a favorite activity immediately post-cecotrophy often seems to be "kiss the caregiver". Mmmmmm.

Now THAT is intelligent. A mammal having to eat tasty morsels that come out of it’s butt (an evolutionary trait passed on from the fish digestive system many millions of years ago).

Next week: Cows and that crazy “cud” double tummy thing. Intelligent Design!

February 14, 2012 at 1:16 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

You are welcome. And now we can ALL feel comforted by how intelligent God is.

February 14, 2012 at 1:17 pm |
    • boocat

Man.....I don't know who or what you are but you need therapy.

February 14, 2012 at 2:41 pm |

@boocat
      I am enjoying some aroma therapy even as we speak. Good call.

What is a "boocat"?

February 14, 2012 at 3:03 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Oh, and boocat. Everything I wrote is true. Why do I need therapy for reporting the truth? Is truth not allowed on the Belief Blog?

February 14, 2012 at 3:15 pm |
    • Adelina, risen from the grave

CS,
      I LOVE that rabbit poop story. 🙂

Oh....Amen....whatever.

February 14, 2012 at 4:11 pm |

Always a crowd pleaser!! CS

February 14, 2012 at 4:16 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

It is a shame someone had to die for me to have an excuse to post it, but whaddaya gonna do?

February 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm |
  12. nucreature

My sincere question is who did Whitney pray to? Because during her pilgrimage to Israel with Bobby Brown, she met with the Hebrew Israelites and was baptized by them. They do not believe in Christ as the Messiah. I was saddened to see this.

-----------–

February 14, 2012 at 12:24 pm |
    • William Demuth

Before her ancestors were kidnapped and made slaves they were most certainly Muslim.

It seem her blood line was so indoctrinated by her masters that she continued to pray to their God even after being freed from bondage.

February 14, 2012 at 12:33 pm |
    • Say wha?

So stupid irrelevant things sadden you?

February 14, 2012 at 12:37 pm |
  13. Kim Burrell

I remember that Whiney used to pray and pray for more crack. Lots more. a lifetime supply.

PRAYER WORKS ! ! ! ! !

February 14, 2012 at 12:10 pm |

Conclusive proof!

Careful what you pray for, you just might get it!

February 14, 2012 at 12:18 pm |
    • Atheism is healthy for children and other living things

Prayer is powerful, if you use your imagination real hard.

Prayer is communication with God, if you really really really fool yourself into thinking so

Prayer works – proven, if you allow the proof to be your imagination

February 14, 2012 at 12:20 pm |
  14. myweightinwords

Perhaps if there was more than prayer involved, Whitney might have overcome her drug problems.

Prayer doesn't fix what is wrong. Prayer is a pacifier. Action is what changes things.

February 14, 2012 at 11:10 am |
    • hippypoet

i fully agree!

February 14, 2012 at 11:43 am |
    • jimtanker

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

February 14, 2012 at 11:45 am |
  15. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Fucking Chocolate Day! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yay chocolate!

February 14, 2012 at 10:48 am |
    • John Jacob Jinkleheimer Smith

I am supposed to fuck chocolate today?

February 14, 2012 at 11:24 am |
  16. hippypoet

kim remembers, but whitney never did. maybe it was due to the line she did off the pastors a$$! but she wasn't a crack head!

February 14, 2012 at 10:46 am |
    • hippypoet

bobby's the crack head! duh!

February 14, 2012 at 10:53 am |
  17. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things

February 14, 2012 at 10:27 am |

Yeah, it killed Whitney!

February 14, 2012 at 10:38 am |
    • Nope

**The statistical studies from the nineteenth century and the three CCU studies on prayer are quite consistent with the fact that humanity is wasting a huge amount of time on a procedure that simply doesn’t work. Nonetheless, faith in prayer is so pervasive and deeply rooted, you can be sure believers will continue to devise future studies in a desperate effort to confirm their beliefs."""""`~~~~~~~

February 14, 2012 at 10:52 am |

nope

February 14, 2012 at 11:05 am |
    • Yup

"nope

nope"

More desperation from the xtians proving Nope's post is correct. LOL!

February 14, 2012 at 11:13 am |
    • nope

nope .

February 14, 2012 at 11:37 am |
    • maybe

maybe.

February 14, 2012 at 3:39 pm |
  18. Christians are not allowed near children and other living things

Christians molest your children, keep your away from them!

February 14, 2012 at 10:13 am |
  19. Doc Vestibule

I think she looked more to powders and pills than to God.
    Either way, she chose ignorance.

February 14, 2012 at 9:21 am |
    • AGuest9

Sadly, yes. She had a powerful voice. I couldn't stand her caterwauling, but with some work she could have been a great singer, However, as often happens when one surrounds themselves with troublemakers, their life goes to hell.

February 14, 2012 at 9:40 am |
    • William Demuth

I am quite familiar with where she grew up, and frankly its amazing she survived this long.

Grafton Ave Projects in Newark during the 1980's was like something out of a Death Wish movie.

Life was cheap and people were disposable.

Its as they say, You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl,

February 14, 2012 at 10:02 am |
    • HeavenSent

Actually Doc, when the stress of life in the fast lane ... and yes, Hollywood is most definitely, the fastest of lanes. Folks that get stressed out to the max, as was Whitney, should read the Bible daily to focus on Jesus' truth, allowing the stress of the ways of the world to take back seat in her life. The stress, therefore, will no longer be the total focus on her world and she would be able to regroup, then, cope with the pressure those focused on the sins of this world are forcing into her life.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 10:55 am |
    • HeavenSent

William Demuth, I suspect you never thought that love of family, friends, and the church allowed Whitney to flourish.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 11:02 am |

HeavenSent

She was raised on Jeebus and Gospel.

He failed her because he isn't real, so now we have another dead junkie.

February 14, 2012 at 11:04 am |
    • HeavenSent

William, there's a bar of soap with your name on it.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 11:34 am |
    • Greg

Heavensent-Kudos!, go get 'em- those dead souls that need to hear the truth about the word of God.

February 14, 2012 at 11:37 am |

HeavenSent

It seems the truth upsets you.

I guess she should have returned to Allah after her ancestors were freed from slavery.

She placed her faith in the slave master God, and look what it got her!

Another Junkies plan, pushin R&B for the man, but then a terrible blow but thats how it goes!

February 14, 2012 at 11:38 am |
    • HeavenSent

William Demuth, I know first hand that sociopaths are not in touch with their emotions, They will lie, cheat, steal, and do and say whatever it takes to get their way. Whitney did what most people that are in touch with their emotions do. To make a joke about her seeking help to soothe her pain shows a lack of empathy for your fellow man.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 11:51 am |

HeavenSent

So most people who are in touch with their emotions smoke crack and babble to Jeebus?

I guess you can't see the junkie for the pop star can you.

Same puke, pray to Jeebus, he will save you, and then total silence when the bimbo drops dead!

February 14, 2012 at 12:05 pm |
    • HeavenSent

William Demuth, most people who grab for a substance are trying to suppress frustrations that outside influences (mostly caused by selfish, self absorbed individuals who are using the individual in question due to their wants, caring less about the individual in pain). I could go into more detail, but, I'm hoping you're getting the drift of why substance abuse is rampant in today's narcissistic society.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 3:07 pm |

HeavenSent

Substance abuse is rampant because it is FUN!

It was her life to squander, and I hope she had the best high ever as she was drowning.

Belting out a high note as the water washed down her throat!

February 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm |
    • sam

Jesus, William, don't you know arguing with HeavenSent is like herding cats? Actually, herding a batch of fucking stupid cats. Save yourself.

February 14, 2012 at 3:38 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Tommie, Tom. How many phony handles do you have? LOL.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 3:49 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Actually Sam, HeavenSent is more into dogs (true). It is my understanding she can no longer find any of her cats as the odor has worn off.

February 14, 2012 at 4:01 pm |

Heaven Sent

Biñang???????

February 14, 2012 at 4:24 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

Good lord William, do you really want HS babbling in Tagalog?

February 14, 2012 at 4:43 pm |
  20. William Demuth

Proof of the futility of prayer!

February 14, 2012 at 9:13 am |
    • HeavenSent

Actually William, it's the phoniness of preachers teaching man's lies instead of Jesus' truth.

Amen.

February 14, 2012 at 3:09 pm |

Huh?

Your grasp of English seems shaky?

Let me guess, third world? Asian?

February 14, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
    • Halo of Flies

I wish I had some of that "Jesus Truth". I would lie in the bathtub and get baked son!

February 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm |