home
RSS
March 26th, 2012

Congregations pay tribute to Trayvon

(CNN)–Congregations around the United States wear hoodies on Sunday to pay tribute to Trayvon Martin.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Church

1. Ima Hoodie

Watch out for our new line of hoodie-related clothing. Follow us on Twitter @ImaHoodie

You may just be surprised at what you see......stay tuned.

March 27, 2012 at 2:19 pm |
  2. Pipe-Dreamer

Chocolate barred and/or vanilla wafered challengers are easily subverted toward Acts of violent extreme-isms. We are the pictorial postcards of governed revulsionisms powerpointed umbrellas snared by lightnings' discordances of loathsomeness aloof in sight-filled hellishness and bigotrousness. Pardon not governing perversionists, their Acts of legalisms in order to provide legal-eagle despondancies a right to kill or be killed via hand-to-hand pistol dramas for the benefits of sensationalism's Televised barbituation to traumatize and keep encircled societies in their seats around the arenas of one's couch or armchair.

March 27, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
  3. AGuest9

I have to wonder, is this woman crying because she knew the kid? All of this "connectedness" is NOT a good thing. I think so many people are on anti-depressants because they are the embodiment of Montag's wife in Fahrenheit 451. The Web and 24-hour news have become Bradbury's "Fourth Wall".

March 27, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
    • guest12938

@Aguest9 you don't necessarily have to know Trayvon to be saddened by this situation. It just takes listening to a 911 tape and hearing, WHETHER BLACK OR WHITE! a child screaming for help. To know that he was in that much fear before he died makes me cry. You can take away all the facts, the justice, etc... this young man was screaming for someone to help him. You can hear the terror in his voice. I wouldn't wish that type of fear on my worst enemy. So to answer your question. That's why I cry.

March 27, 2012 at 3:50 pm |
    • AGuest9

A child? Quit looking at the picture of the cute little boy in the t-shirt. He is no longer that cute, little kid. Show the recent pic of him.

March 28, 2012 at 9:37 am |
  4. JohnQuest

Urafkntool, you are truly a blind, gullible, tool. Although, it may be too late for you I will try.

You have to know that your hate and anger is directed away from the people that really mean you harm, the same ones that told you to hate me (and me to hate you) are the ones that have killed thousands of Americans (we are not black and white, we are American, that label of black and white was put in place to divide us).

Consider the following:

the people you say you hate did not steal 9trillion from you (and me)
    cause (or took part in) 911
    devalued your property
    raised the cost of college
    raised gas and food prices
    send you off to war (for no good honorable reasons)
    moved jobs overseas
    Killed the manufacturing industry
    bringing drugs into the country (you have a meth issue down there we have a crack issue here, who is bringing that stuff in)

They have you looking at me while that are robbing you, putting poison in your home, and turning your little sister out.

They are telling you "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

Who Should You be worried about, the "black guy" living in Chicago or the really dangerous "white guy" running your city or company or country? (President Obama does not run the country, he is just a figure head, like every Presidents since Ike).

March 27, 2012 at 1:09 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@JohnQuest: Are you trying to tell me that blacks don't mean whites harm? So that white student at mississippi state who was executed by 3 blacks was killed because they meant him peace? Or how about the 90+ year old couple who had been attacked by blacks, him killed and her r–a–p–e–d repeatedly? How about the white woman in Wisconsin who called the police, the black officer r–a-p–e-d her? How about the white family in Los Angeles who were killed by black intruders in their home? Or the white kid in Kansas City who was set on fire for being white?

These are just a very, very small amount of the news stories I get in my e-mail every day. They don't appear in the MSM because they're not "hate crimes" simply because they were committed against whites.

Now what you're describing.. the trillions stolen, the bad government.. we can all thank Israel for that. The Zionist bank owners are stealing our money and moving it en masse to Israel. Many people know this already and we're trying to spread the info, even to enemies such as you. We DO have a common enemy in Israel, who is nobody's friend.

Raised gas prices? Israel threatening Iran and attempting to force the US to help them.

All those issues you can thank Zionism for. The issues I'm raising you can also thank Zionism for. You people had your own areas, your own schools, your own resturants... and the zionists had to ruin what was actually working, all because they want MY race exterminated.

March 27, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
    • JohnQuest

Urafkntool, I am not saying that some "black" people are not criminals, but you have to know that for every black on white crime you mention I could mention a white on black crime.

But you miss the point, as horrible as these crimes are they pale in comparison to what the MAN does to all of us. Those "Zionist" Israelis you mention are white (they are European).

The IMF, Worldbank, and the Fed Reserve are all ran by "Western" bankers, and their only goal is to enslave us all (including you).

You should be more worried about the ones stealing our country, killing our families, and corrupting our souls than someone like me. The only real difference between you and I is, I Know who my enemy is and you don't.

March 27, 2012 at 2:11 pm |
    • Urafkntool

Your people supposedly (while lying on the census) make up what.. 18% of the population? Yet according to the DOJ, you committ 85% of violent crime (see "The Color of Crime.") The stats are real. It's not "some", it's most. there are all sorts of stats I can throw at you that you and other anti-whites will happily ignore to push your liberal agendas, agenda number one being the elimination of my race.

Jews are not white. Nobody of Israeli blood is white. Just like Arabs are not white. The Israeli bankers (Goldman Sachs and others) have no loyalty to the US, and should be expelled. They also own the mainstream media, which is why you cannot listen to CNN or other media outlets if you want actual facts or truth.

March 27, 2012 at 2:16 pm |
    • Brad

UFT-

I'm of European ancestry but I'm kind of a pinkish beige in color. I just compared skin tone with my Jewish colleague. She's paler than I am. I'm curious. What makes someone like me white and someone like her not white?

March 27, 2012 at 2:21 pm |
    • Tom

tool has a major problem with the following groups of people the Israelis, Israelis and the Israelis. Wonder where this hatred comes from? religion of peace?

March 27, 2012 at 2:26 pm |
    • JohnQuest

Urafkntool, Please consider your source. if you care to go through all the stats from the FBI database you will find that Blacks commit about 23.5 % of crimes in the US (still high considering the population), if you cherry pick certain locations you could come up with 85%, but that true for anything. but that is not the main issue we are facing.

What is "White Blood" you do know that no one can tell your blood from mine, we are all so "mixed" that the only thing they can tell is that you might have more European mix that African, I might have more African that European but that can not tell them what either of us look like.

Don't be fooled by "race" the same people that you and I agree t have no love for the US are the one that are telling you to hate me

March 27, 2012 at 2:42 pm |
    • JohnQuest

Urafkntool, BTW, I do not agree with you but I do not hate you. I think you are wrong, misguided and potentially dangerous. But You are only a product of your environment, If you are ever in DC look me up.

We can have a beer and discus how we can make the world a better place. or we could just beat the heck out of each other and give the MAN the victory, your choice.

March 27, 2012 at 3:09 pm |
    • You Are the Best

JohnQuest,

You are doing everything that you can to improve the image of the black male in the U.S. Hooray for you... in hopes that you will inspire change in the viewpoints and actions of African-Americans and whites alike. Live long and prosper, kind Sir!

March 27, 2012 at 3:19 pm |
    • JohnQuest

You Are the Best, Thank you. Urafkntool is a misguided racist but he/she is right about somethings, Black People can do Stupid, senseless, violent things. The difference is, I know that White, Asians, Latins and everybody else can also do Stupid, senseless, violent things.

I hope that one day we can see past the construct we call "race", it only divides us and mask the true enemy, if we can not we will all die.

March 27, 2012 at 3:28 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Is this tool still here? Don't feed the troll. Just report him to CNN.

March 27, 2012 at 6:53 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@Brad: it's more about genetics and capabilities. You, being European in descent, actually have more pure genetics than a Jew or a black, or even a mexican. Europeans are also the most civilized people, with low crime rates (we DO have criminals, just very few) compared to the rest.

@JohnQuest: I'm willing to admit that you personally probably have no desire to destroy my race entirely. The overwhelming majority of your race does. Fact is, race is a genetic reality, not a "construct." We are not all the same. If we were, Sub saharan Africa would have the sorts of technological advancements we see in Europe... instead of dung and thatch huts and the "dirt phone." (yes, look it up, it's real :/).

March 27, 2012 at 6:55 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

What Urkel is posting is hate speech. It is in violation of CNN's TOS.

March 27, 2012 at 7:02 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

From CNN's TOS:• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.

March 27, 2012 at 7:16 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@Streetwalker: You spew more hate in one day on this site than I do in a week. I'm not speaking hate. I'm speaking factual statistics and information. It's not MY fault you're too enamored with other races to pay attention to what's really important.. your own.

March 27, 2012 at 7:36 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Words of liars and racists have no impact on the facts. You are nothing more than a white supremacist. I don't have the slightest interest in your opinion of me or anything else.

You're a pox.

March 27, 2012 at 8:33 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

It is one thing to ridicule a poster. It is another to condemn an entire race. It is another to attempt to incite hatred and endorse violence.

What Urafkntool is doing consti tutes hate speech. I would urge anyone else who is as appalled by it as I am to contact CNN, not by clicking on the 'report abuse' tab, but by e-mail. Look at the bottom of the screen and click on "Contact us".

March 27, 2012 at 8:38 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@Dumb, Dumb: Apparently your reading comprehension skills are as undeveloped as the rest of your intellect. Please point to me where I am "inciting violence against a race." Because, well, I haven't. Also, seeing as you're a race traitor, your opinion of me doesn't mean a thing, either. There are very few on this board I consider my intellectual peers, and you are NOT one of them.

March 27, 2012 at 8:53 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Gee, my red candy heart is broken. The "Imbiclic" one doesn't respect me. However WILL I go on? Woe is me.

March 27, 2012 at 9:00 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Oh, and as far as pointing out where you've incited violence, that will be up to CNN to determine.

Perhaps they'll determine you're just another crackpot moron and ignore you until you leave.

Or maybe they won't.

March 27, 2012 at 9:02 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

By the way, little skinhead, reading comprehension is not exactly your strong suit. Do cite any post in which I claimed you had incited violence.

Read slowly. Move your lips if it helps.

March 27, 2012 at 9:11 pm |

◦Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

March 27, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |

Here ya go. All I've actually endorsed is discussion of the racial problems in this country. If that causes any "racial hatred," perhaps it's because someone might actually go and RESEARCH what I'm saying, and find it's absolutely factual. that's not my fault. Sorry I won't buy the multi-cult white ge–no–cide liberal lines.

March 27, 2012 at 9:13 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

The breeze from your back-pedaling is most amusing.

Don't bother. I don't make the rules.

March 27, 2012 at 9:18 pm |
  5. Pipe-Dreamer

The physical health of anyone is dependent upon emotional and mental healthiness. The "lay of the land" is viewed as being healthy when,,,, ? The "circles of socialisms" overlap each other. Overlapping social undulations are what creates disharmonies that must be levelled and made palpable. Justice can only be had when governmentalists of the judicial varieties wake up and open their eyes! Kill or be killed should not be a social conditioning and/or lawful excuse for individualists to have.

March 27, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
  6. JohnQuest

Mark from Middle River, good point, I don't understand he sequence of events:

First the 140lb unarmed kid Runs away from the 250lb (unarmed) man
    Then the 140lb unarmed kid attach the 250lb Armed man (and tried to take the gun)

Somehow this does not pass the smell test??????

March 27, 2012 at 12:36 pm |
    • Urafkntool

This is why eyewitness testimony is so important. Because of eyewitness testimony, it is a known fact that the "kid" (gangsta thug) attacked the 250 lb man. Football players are taught to hit people in such a way to knock them down and out of the way, no matter if they're bigger than them or not (example: Jay Novacek of the Cowboys blocking linebackers, or a 240 lb defensive lineman moving a 320+ lb offensive lineman out of his way). Eyewitness testimony has martin attacking zimmerman. Zimmerman defended himself, with the weapon he has a legal right (including permits) to carry and use.

March 27, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
    • JohnQuest

Urafkntool, you really can't believe that, if you do explain to me how that makes sense?

the only way that makes sense is, the kid ran away, after being caught (cornered) two blocks away he attached or fought back, either way that is not self defense on the side of Mr. Zimmerman, it sound like it would be self defense on the side of Mr. Martin don't you think?

Being dressed like a thug is not an accuse to get shot

I believe in that right to carry anything you want, as long as you can man up when you use it.

March 27, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
    • Urafkntool

Why shouldn't I believe truth? Because I'm supposed to be a nice little brainwashed anti-white and worship at the altar of the n–e–g–r–o? Sorry. Not my style.

I honestly believe Zimmerman should have kept a DISTANT eye on Martin. That's what neighborhood watch does.. they WATCH. Zimmerman I think went a bit far by approaching someone he had no idea whether he was dangerous or not, or even male or female. That doesn't mean Martin had the right to chimp out and attack him, either. Again, justice was served and it should be the end of the story.

If Zimmerman had been black and Martin white, nobody would care.

March 27, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • JohnQuest

Urafkntool, if Mr. Zimmerman had been black he would be in jail, if Mr. Martin had been white Mr. Zimmerman would be in jail, if Mr. Martin had killed Mr. Zimmerman Mr. Martin would be in jail.

I don't know where this hate that is in you came from, but it is blinding you.

We were not there, we do not know the truth, we only have a smoking gun and a dead kid.

March 27, 2012 at 1:37 pm |
    • Urafkntool

Read the other post I read to you, and explain to me why NONE of those other blacks are in jail.

I can tell you why. They were loyal parts of the anti-white parade, the white genocide party.

March 27, 2012 at 2:05 pm |
    • International

There are a lot you, TOOL. Maybe it is time to thin you out some.

March 27, 2012 at 2:08 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@International: Bring it and try. I live in Houston.

March 27, 2012 at 2:18 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

@the Tool: you are an imbecile if you think uncorroborated eye-witness testimony is "important".

March 27, 2012 at 7:04 pm |
    • Urafkntool

So I guess every police investigative process is imbicilc. I guess you also believe that every case that has ever been resolved with eyewitness testimony (and that's rougly 90% of criminal case law) is imbicilic. Or perhaps you're the idiot who doesn't want your ape of the day to be a thug.

BTW: I'm not an atheist, I'm also not a theist. I'm an agnostic. You atheists spew more hate speech than anyone I've ever seen on here, including me. Before you try to remove someone more intelligent than you, perhaps you should consider your OWN actions.

March 27, 2012 at 7:25 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

"Imbiclic"? No, tool. That isn't a word. The fact that you used it twice is indicative of your lack of education and intelligence.

Don't even bother attempting to make a point. You're not qualified.

March 27, 2012 at 8:34 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@Dumb, Dumb: I misspell one word and of course you have to make a big deal of it, considering you're far too stupid to actually make a point. Now go back to your street corner, since you don't actually have the intellectual capabilities to match up with anyone except maybe "just sayin" around here.

March 27, 2012 at 8:55 pm |

Oh, gee, I'm terrified.

Get bent, you little dweeb. Go to your room and write "imbecilic" 100 times.

It won't help, being you're a moron. But it would keep you busy for an hour.

March 27, 2012 at 8:57 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Embiclic. It cracks me up just to see it in print.

What a little dork.

March 27, 2012 at 8:58 pm |
  7. Prayer changes things

Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

March 27, 2012 at 6:33 am |
    • TruthPrevails

Prayer changes nothing.
      Theism is not healthy for children.

March 27, 2012 at 7:34 am |
    • Brad

Maybe atheism plus an exercise program and a diet low in carbohydrates and fats will suffice. I'd also, try to maintain peaceful thoughts (can't hurt).

March 27, 2012 at 8:41 am |
    • Jesus

Lying is a sin, you've been proven a liar over and over again on this blog. A great example of prayer proven not to work is the Christians in jail because prayer didn't work. For example: Susan Grady, who relied on prayer to heal her son. Nine-year-old Aaron Grady died and Susan Grady was arrested Friday morning...

Plus don't forget. The statistical studies from the nineteenth century and the three CCU studies on prayer are quite consistent with the fact that humanity is wasting a huge amount of time on a procedure that simply doesn’t work. Nonetheless, faith in prayer is so pervasive and deeply rooted, you can be sure believers will continue to devise future studies in a desperate effort to confirm their beliefs.!

March 27, 2012 at 8:44 am |

nope

March 27, 2012 at 1:56 pm |
  8. just sayin

According to the news, the kid attacked the mexican dude first. So, I don't see what the problem is. But, I twearn't there so I can't say what happened for sure. I heard justin bieber's on the bandwagon now. What a retard. Hope he upsets a neighborhood watch guy someday. That would ROCK SOLO! HARD IN THE BUTT!!

This country is full of retards that will jump on any bandwagon without knowing the facts first. No wonder the economy is shit. It's run by retards. Down syndrome crippled retards. With your oversized heads and thick necks and everything.

March 27, 2012 at 4:34 am |
    • just sayin

Apparently everybody wants to be me

March 27, 2012 at 6:30 am |
    • missionmom

How do you expect to be taken seriously by writing crap like this? Lose the word retard and stop picking on people with Down Syndrome. You're not a better person because you've got a few more lousy IQ points. Look at how you're wasting your intellect by being a hateful person. Shameful.

March 27, 2012 at 7:12 am |
    • just sayin

miss you can shut your hole

March 27, 2012 at 8:32 am |
    • just sayin

There is an impostor using the name just sayin to try to discredit Gods Truth. Problem here is you cannot discredit Gods Truth no mater what you post. Gods Truth always has been and always will be.

March 27, 2012 at 9:00 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

>>>"According to the news, the kid attacked the mexican dude first. "

The news report is what the shooter claims that happens. Unless, you feel that a person that shot and killed someone is the ultimate truth teller since he killed the only one that can refute his claim.

March 27, 2012 at 12:12 pm |
  9. Reality

The hoodie as the new sign of crime?

From today's local newspaper: "Mayor decries killing of Fla. teen"

25 lines down another headline: "Man Shot Dead at Apartments"

"The man was shot with a handgun at close range by a man in a gray hoodie".

Couple this with almost daily news' accounts and photos of robberies of convenience stores and small grocercies by teens and young adults dressed in hoodies and no wonder the country is sensitized by the hoodie. And then there are all the TV cop shows with almost daily stories depicting the same scenario.

March 26, 2012 at 5:49 pm |
    • AGuest9

It's not new. There have been warning signs in banks for over a year to remove them, along with sunglasses when a person enters a bank. Remember what the wanted posters for the Unabomber looked like?

March 27, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • Fie

Yes, the damned thugs have ruined it for everyone else over age 8 who just want to keep their head and neck warm and dry. Fie on them!

March 27, 2012 at 1:08 pm |
  10. Reality

Where is the rage brought about because of the 2000 years of Christian racist mumbo jumbo (from hatred of the followers of Judaism to those of opposite skin colors) that put us in this scenario to begin with??

For a good review of anti-sem-itism and Christianity, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_anti-se-mitism.
    (note: Wikipedia's articles typically are very well researched and written. Check the references given in each article to ver-ify the ve-ra-city of the information.

Added checking can be done by reviewing the same topic posted on on-line encyclopedias, with many of these being free to all those with library cards. Go to your local library's website and look for reference sites like the Power Library.

And there is always Google, B-ing and Ya-hoo search engines to get up to date information on current events which are also reviewed in many Wikipedia articles. )

For Christian issues with a person's skin color, let us start with those Christians who call themselves Mormons,

"According to Mormon history and authoritative Mormon teachers, the Ne-gro, as they were referred to, are a cur-sed race because they were not faithful to God in their first estate (the pre-existent life with God). Hence, when they are born they are born in black ski-nned families.

The early Mormon church was highly prej-udicial against black people. And though there has been a change in att-itude to blacks as of June 9, 1978 when they were finally allowed into the Mormon priesthood, it cannot be denied that Mormonism was, up until very recently, a seg-regated church."

And you still have all-white Christian churches and all-black Christian churches throughout the USA where sk-in color and seg-regation still are important.

Some words hyphenated to defeat the "secret" word/fragment filter.

March 26, 2012 at 2:41 pm |
  11. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things

March 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
    • Alien Orifice

It's Groundhog Day!

March 26, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
    • William Demuth

I pray you dead, but it never seems to work?

Is Jeebus over his data limit on his cell phone plan?

March 26, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
    • Jesus

-.You've been proven a liar over and over again on this blog. A great example of prayer proven not to work is the Christians in jail because prayer didn't work. For example: Susan Grady, who relied on prayer to heal her son. Nine-year-old Aaron Grady died and Susan Grady was arrested Friday morning...

March 26, 2012 at 2:59 pm |
    • just sayin

Oh dear, I'm having some health problems. I'm calling 811 RIGHT NOW!

March 26, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
    • Doodlebug22

I believe people misunderstand prayer. Prayer to me, is asking for the strength to continue to live day to day, to put up with the things in my life that I must, and to have clarity to understand the misfortunes I trigger and place upon myself. But, I don't believe in prayer to fix things I set into motion, or heal me when I am sick. I believe that we can't sit back and simply wait for things to be done for us. Prayer should be comforting to us, a humbled talk with our father, asking forgiveness when we realize our errors, and I think this is more about being humble, an admittance that we falter and fall. A verbal acknowledgment that we are weak, have lost our way and sincerely wish to find the path. I think it is therpy for our soul, but when I ask God to help me be healthier, I like to think it has merely opened the door for me to think more clearer about eating, and that I have now come to a path where I am ready to seek the truth and maybe accept it. I don't expect an answer, but as with parents, you are comforted by believing they some how hear and acknowledge you and what you speak to them.

March 26, 2012 at 4:30 pm |
    • just sayin

everybody wants to be me

March 26, 2012 at 4:41 pm |
    • Just saying

811 !!!!!!!!!!! Somebody call 811 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm |
    • just sayin

Which one of me do you suggest call? It is your bogus idea just sayin why don't you call your own self?

March 26, 2012 at 8:45 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

The one that's dumber than a brick, dear. That would be you.

March 26, 2012 at 9:24 pm |
    • Clytemnestra

That's an insult to bricks.

March 26, 2012 at 9:55 pm |

Mea culpa.

March 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm |
    • just sayin

Dumb and dumber, the phony just sayin and Tom, Tom can both call, but there will only be one call !

March 27, 2012 at 6:32 am |

Newp.

March 27, 2012 at 7:05 pm |
  12. DamianKnight

Wow. So much hatred. It's heart-breaking to see.

March 26, 2012 at 1:27 pm |
    • William Demuth

Wow

We agree again!

Both sides.

While I see some injustice in the case, what I see here actually scares me.

Recession and 10 years of war have left us one ragged society.

I sometimes worry about the future of the US, but somehow recently I seem to actually be worried if we will have one at all.

March 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
    • Sports Fan

I am reminded of the Jets / Dolphins rivalry, particularly in the 1980's when Brian Cox flipped the fans the bird. So much hatred.

March 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
  13. JohnQuest

closet atheist, Sharpton, Jackson and their ilk do not want to end Racism, without it how would they make money. They are but opportunist (that is not saying that they are wrong all the time, just most of the time).

March 26, 2012 at 1:25 pm |
    • Alien Orifice

Ya think?

March 26, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
  14. William Demuth

Tool.

Do you ever review what you post?

Position like those you take are what guarantee Zimmerman will be going to prison guilty or not.

I assure you as someone who read the Turner Diaries, attended Sword and the Arm meetings (probably before you were born) and has been surrounded by White Supremasists his whole life, that path is a losing one.

March 26, 2012 at 1:19 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@William Demuth: The two sites I posted were more for the effect of showing how easy it is to get information that is actually factual instead of the anti-white propoganda crap they show here on Commies Not Newsies or on Faux News. You have to go to outside, independent, non-ZOG controlled media to find actual facts. You won't find them in the MSM.

My first comment on this is now awaiting moderation, mainly by libtards who want to see the white race disappear. Can you honestly say that's what you want, William? To see the white race vanish?

March 26, 2012 at 6:06 pm |

Urkel=paranoid nut-case.

March 26, 2012 at 6:27 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

One of the sites you posted is run by a company founded by Glenn Beck, you nincompoop. Hardly an unbiased, reliable, neutral source.

What a tool you are.

March 26, 2012 at 6:29 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

What makes you think I'm a s l u t, Urkel? Just because I don't agree that African Americans are all criminals and thugs? Just because I don't subscribe to your racist views? Just because you're too stupid to present a cogent argument and I heap scorn upon you?

March 26, 2012 at 6:42 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

You are attempting to make sweeping generalizations about an entire race of people when you don't even know what happened in this case. No one does, yet. But you don't want to wait for an investigation or facts unless those "facts" reinforce your skewed view of the world.

As I said before, you are a nut-case sitting at a computer; you have no idea what really happened. You're just some nobody who thinks bawling about blacks makes you something special.

March 26, 2012 at 6:52 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@Street Corner S-l-u-t: I call you that because it's what you are. IF you happen to be white, then you happen to also be a race traitor. You're defending criminals against a white. You call me "racist" like it's something that will actually affect me. If you actually had the understanding of a 2nd grader, you'd realize I'm a white nationalist, not necessarily a "racist." I guess that to your brainwashed, MSM jig loving "mind", that's what I am.

I've actually made cogent argument after cogent argument on these boards. So far, William is the only one on here willing to actually debate. All you want to do is toss insults. Well, since you have no comprehensive skills at all, I just lower myself to YOUR admittedly non-existant intellectual level. The actual facts of the case are easy to find:

1. Zimmerman is not white. He is a mix of Mexican and Jew. Neither are white.

2. He may have checked Martin out, but, and here's where it gets tricky, AN EYEWITNESS ACTUALLY SAW MARTIN HIT ZIMMERMAN FROM BEHIND, KNOCK HIM DOWN, AND START PUNCHING HIM. This is fact, and is easily found. It's also easily found that pictures on his facebook show him making various gang signs. He was suspended from school for marijuana possession. These are all facts. I'm sorry you don't like them, but they're true.

You want to mention me "sterotyping a race as criminals," well, let's take a look at the US and Europe. Neither had a huge crime problem until.. you guessed it.. black africans. Sweden is now the r-a-p-e capital of the world courtesy of somalian refugees. A 12 year old white girl got her teeth knocked out by two ne-gr-o boys in New Hampshire for refusing to be THEIR "girlfriend." A couple who had been married for 65 years were both killed, the wife r-a-p-e-d repeatedly by these animals. DON'T YOU DARE defend them to me. They are worthless, they are trash, and they DO NOT BELONG HERE OR IN EUROPE.

March 26, 2012 at 7:07 pm |
    • Urafkntool

@Streetwalker: I call you that because that is how you act. You're defending animals against a human, and that doesn't work for me. Do some research. You claim to be intelligent, I'm still waiting for proof of such. Fact of the matter is, and RESEARCH ACTUALLY PROVES, blacks commit 85% of violent crimes. Not whites. Not mexicans. Blacks. Not only that, but they applaud the ghetto thug "culture."

Now onto the case at hand. There is an eyewitness to the event, who states that he saw "a large man in red" (Zimmerman) being beat on by a younger looking black in a hoodie. Said witness also says, and Zimmerman concurs, that Martin went for Zimmerman's personal firearm (which he has a license and right to carry and use), and as a result ended up shot and killed. Good riddance. Martin was suspended from school for marijuana possession, and there are rumors about a text message from his brother about him being suspended from school for attacking a bus driver.

A little research goes a long way. I research this stuff CONSTANTLY.

March 26, 2012 at 7:21 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

You are a racist, misogynist thug, Tool.

Your posts are filled with hatred and bigotry.

You are a sick person.

Your posts are being reported as abuse.

March 26, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

"An eyewitness saw...." So? If there's an eyewitness, he or she will be called upon to provide details. Unfortunately for you, dumbazz, eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. How do you know what the eyewitness saw? You read it on some bogus website sponsored by a bunch of white supremacists and you hold it up as "fact"? Really, you are unbelievably stupid.

A "race traitor"? Why? Because I'm not condemning all people of a race because of the actions of some? Because I want to know the facts of the case and see the courts and laws mete out justice and not simply rush to a judgment without due process? "Race traitor"? What kind of brain-dead moron even uses such terms? The only people who resort to such crap are white supremacists who think the US should be a 'white' nation.

In other words, psychos.

March 26, 2012 at 9:09 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

William isn't debating with you, dimwit. He as much as told you you're on losing side in this issue.

March 26, 2012 at 9:12 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

I looked at the Wagist site. Not terribly impressive. Where are they getting the information and photos they're posting? How do you know they weren't photo-shopped? How do you know that the pictures of the tattoos are genuine? Do you have any independent proof that the photos of an arm with a tattoo is actually a photo of Martin's arm? It could be anyone's arm, you moron.

What proof do you have that a single thing posted on Wagist is factual?

You don't have any. You just believe it is because it jibes with your own world-view.

March 26, 2012 at 9:23 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Urkel's mommy made him turn off the computer. Either that, or CNN shut him up.

Either way, good riddance to bad rubbish.

March 26, 2012 at 10:26 pm |
    • TruthPrevails

Fool is just that. Not one of the points it has listed has been proven as fact. They were not brought to the surface until recently and can't be confirmed at this point. There some some basic facts that point Zimmerman as the one to blame:
      1) He weighed 100 pounds more than the kid, thus it is unlikely the kid could have overtaken him.
      2) There are eye witnesses who saw Martin on the ground, not Zimmerman (these people spoke publicly, unlike the ones who have apparently claimed it was the other way around).
      3) Zimmerman called 9-1-1 and was told not to follow the kid but yet disobeyed them.
      4) Zimmerman based his as.sumption on the fact that the kid was wearing a hoodie and sneakers.
      5) The kid was carrying a bottle of ice-tea and a bag of skittles.
      6) Zimmerman was not to be carrying a gun while on patrol (it was stated in the guidelines of the program).

The fact remains that Zimmerman shot and killed a defenseless kid at point blank range. A kid who did not have a weapon and was minding his own business.
      What troubled life the kid may have led is not reason enough to as.sume he was a horrible person, nor is his skin color (it's only skin deep).
      An arrest should have been made by now but yet it hasn't happened and national outrage is extremely high (except amongst the racist pigs of this world like urafknfool).
      The police are going to have to do something or they will find the guy dead. The people who have that bounty on his head appear quite serious and probably should be taken that way.
      If this was about any of our kids, we'd be seeking justice also regardless of race.
      Racism is alive and well still. How pathetically immoral!
      Arrest Zimmerman, let him have his day in court and let this kids parents put their son to rest properly.

March 27, 2012 at 5:04 am |
    • Urafkntool

@streetwalker: in other words, you're too busy being an ape loving s-l-u-t to actually do any research or see any actual facts other than one of your precious apes was shot. well, him being shot still hasn't made up for the thousands of whites who have been murdered or r-a-p-e-d by these animals. Traitor.

March 27, 2012 at 12:33 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

I was too busy e-mailing CNN to report you for posting hate speech.

March 27, 2012 at 7:00 pm |
    • Bob

For once we agree with TTPS.

March 27, 2012 at 7:03 pm |

Blow, troll-bob.

March 27, 2012 at 7:06 pm |
  15. Alien Orifice

3000 kids die every year in this country from gun violence. Where is the hoody brigade for them? Thanks conservative right wing NRA redneck a.s.s.holes, for making all of us safe from violence.

March 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm |
    • J.W

The point is that there has been no one arrested and brought to trial in this case. Plus this is happening as a result of a certain law that perhaps should be repealed or at least clarified.

March 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
    • Alien Orifice

The POINT is yahoo's walking around with guns idiot.

March 26, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • J.W

What are you calling me an idiot for? I never said anyone should be walking around with a gun.

March 26, 2012 at 3:02 pm |
    • a person of the Name

By gun, knife, or stone. The problum isn't the gun.

March 26, 2012 at 3:14 pm |
    • Alien Orifice

Sorry J.W, I am just an orifice after all.

March 26, 2012 at 4:11 pm |
    • just sayin

The person that should have been arrested is dead cuz he attacked the guy with the bigger wang.

Lesson learned, don't attack people.

You're welcome for this dose of common sense chucklehead.

Got the downs? I bet you do.

March 27, 2012 at 4:36 am |
  16. JohnQuest

Urafkntool, just who is going to start a Race War, and why. It seems to be that you have been dupped. Unless you are of the 1% and worth over 100mil you and I have more in common than you want to admit. We both (I assume) love our families and want the best for them, with both work everyday for a better life and we both Love this Great Country.

I think the 1% (mostly whites) have fooled you into hating me while they treat both us us as suckers. Don't be a fool for the Man, open your eyes and see just who is screwing you, me as a Black man or the same 1% that is screwing me?

March 26, 2012 at 1:12 pm |
    • Doodlebug22

But don't you see? You are making blanket statements about race also. That is what needs to end. Stop saying all this race, all that race, even some of this race or some of that race. Use names, use the person's name that is the one indulging in this hateful bias. Stop pointing fingers at a crowd, when you really only should be pointing at a person, and maybe another and another. That is what continues the hatred. This murderer, only saw race, thinking oh he's in a hoodie, and judging him based on those few things. Exactly what you and others are doing.

March 26, 2012 at 4:14 pm |
    • Urafkntool

What gets me, is that blacks are determined to turn this country into a third world cesspool. Take a look at ANY inner city metropolitian area, and it's always the same. Predominantently black, gang ridden, broken windows, destroyed houses and businesses, thousands of unsupported, uneducated "chillens" shooting each other, dealing in whatever the street drug of choice is... you don't see this in completely white neighborhoods... only mexican and black.

March 26, 2012 at 5:45 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Urkel, you've never been to a town that has any buildings more than 3 stories high.

March 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Oooh, guess I hit a nerve! Poor little Urkel, fussing about people who aren't white.

Must really gripe your azz that you're being laughed at.

March 26, 2012 at 6:26 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Why? What are you going to do if I don't 'obey' you, big badazz?

Are you going to sic one of your skinhead pals on me? How will you do that?

March 26, 2012 at 6:43 pm |
  17. Sports Fan

I am reminded of the tragic death of Trayvon Martin. A young football player who's life was cut short too.

March 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
  18. Generation Hope

My sister was shot and killed and I don't blame God for what happened. He's not a crutch and memorial services aren't a coping mechanism. Acknowledging that God loves people and cares about what happens to us is a humbling but real perspective that not only comforts in times of grief but also gives significant meaning to life.

My sister isn't just in a better place. She's with her Creator. And the opportunity to be with Him is available for all who believe.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

March 26, 2012 at 11:46 am |
    • William Demuth

I understand pain.

I have lost several.

It dosen't change anything.

You live, you die, you rot, and you are forgotten!

No salavation, no eternity of bliss, no heaven, no nothing.

You have been sold a bill of goods, perhaps to appease you for your loss, but more likely to enslave you.

You might expect comapssion, but alas all I have to offer is contempt.

March 26, 2012 at 11:56 am |
    • JohnQuest

Generation Hope, I am truly sorry for your loss.

I am a non believer, I really don't understand what God has to do with anything in the real world. However, if the concept of God gives comfort I don't have an issue with it. You can and should be able to think and feel what you like (as long as it does not effect others).

March 26, 2012 at 11:59 am |
    • Ralph Dereman

"My sister isn't just in a better place. She's with her Creator."

Then it is good she died, is it? That is what you are basically saying.

Maybe you will catch a clue that the "better place/with God" line is just a happy lie that people tell you in a weird attempt to comfort you. If the Christian God exists, she might be in hell – the elect are unknown, you know.

Are you also saying that God is all-powerful but not responsible?

I do feel for your loss – had a few nasty ones in my time – but the wrapper of phony superstition you have wrapped around it won't do you any good at all.

March 26, 2012 at 12:08 pm |
    • J.W

Everybody has to die at some time. If my grandfather lives to be 90 I do not get mad at God because they die. I expect them to die at that point.

March 26, 2012 at 12:13 pm |
    • Robert Brown

Philippians 4:7
      And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

March 26, 2012 at 12:25 pm |
  19. JohnQuest

This has more to do with race and class than religion, but religious people tend to be more blood thirsty than non religious people. It would not surprise me if the shooter (Mr. Zimmerman) turns out to be a Right Wing Conservative Evangelical Born Again Christian.

March 26, 2012 at 11:33 am |
    • J.W

He was a Catholic when he was younger they said. I do not know what he is now.

March 26, 2012 at 11:36 am |
    • JohnQuest

I don't think he pulled the trigger in the name of his God, I think this is class and race warfare at it's worst and the church is not helping. I can admit that I don't know what the church could do other than condemning violence, which is hollow at best.

March 26, 2012 at 11:42 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

J.Q. – It is because it was within the Church that most of the Civil Rights movement was born. It is where you say that the same "blood thirsty" folks were told there was a peaceful and non-violent course of actions to effect change. Dr Martin Luther King, do you think of him as "Blood Thirsty", with his message of non-violence?

Also, your assumptions of the shooter just sorta shows that you may not understand the Evangelicals. You are right that it is not a religious issue but more a issue of class. I did not hear them declare that this was a all white community.

March 26, 2012 at 12:13 pm |
    • Urafkntool

Actually, it turns out Martin attacked him from behind (his head had a large gash in it), and he fired in self defense. The man isn't even white. He's half hispanic and half Jew, not white in the slightest.

March 26, 2012 at 12:39 pm |
    • JohnQuest

March 26, 2012 at 12:39 pm |
    • JohnQuest

Urafkntool, you nor I was there, it's all speculation. BTW, it's hard to attach someone from the back if THEY are following you.

March 26, 2012 at 12:58 pm |
    • closet atheist

Isn't there something called "due process"....?? Can't we just let the law do its work. This is likely one giant non-event.

Racism in this country will never end as long as we keep it in the spotlight. All this shouting and screaming about race (perpetuated by no other than the likes of Sharpton and others who claim to be trying to improve race relations) is divisive and serves no positive effect towards making things in this country better.

March 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
    • Mark from Middle River

>>>”Mark from Middle River, Dr. King's non-violence ideas were not based on Christian doctrinal ideas but Jainism via Gandhi.”

Sorry, but I must disagree.

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Or maybe … “Luke 6:35-38;42 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.

Does, this sound like the “blood thirsty” language that John Quest was speaking of. These were the messages and lessons that King preached at Ebeneezer before he became the icon.

March 27, 2012 at 1:18 am |
    • Larry von Beethoven

You can disagree all you like, Mark, but that does not make it true. The fact is that King not only refers to Gandhi repeatedly as the fountainhead of his non-violence approach, he visited Gandhi's birthplace in 1959. While there, he said this in a speech:

"Since being in India, I am more convinced than ever before that the method of nonviolent resistance is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice and human dignity. In a real sense, Mahatma Gandhi embodied in his life certain universal principles that are inherent in the moral structure of the universe, and these principles are as inescapable as the law of gravitation."

March 27, 2012 at 1:27 am |
  20. Jorgensen Thrummand

An empty gesture by religion on a matter that has nothing to do with religion.

A real God who was involved in our lives would never let things like this or birth defects or cancer or the holocaust happen.

Any religious cuckoo want to go for the usual cop outs with "God works in mysterious ways"? How about "He's in a better place now"?

March 26, 2012 at 10:51 am |
    • William Demuth

Jorgensen

I assume your not American?

Our "churches" were complicit in slavery, and still are the PRIMARY source of bigotry.

Believing one has a special relation with a creator is nothing more than egocentric behavior gone mad.

Bigotry and religiosity go hand in hand, and have for a thousand years

March 26, 2012 at 11:59 am |