home
RSS
April 2nd, 2012
03:00 PM ET

Romney fields hostile question on Mormonism

By Rachel Streitfeld, CNN

Green Bay, Wisconsin (CNN) – A Green Bay voter confronted Mitt Romney over his religion at a town hall Monday, the day before Wisconsin's primary. Romney is a life long member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, whose members are commonly called Mormons.

"I guess my question is, do you believe it's a sin for a white man to marry and procreate with a black?" asked Bret Hatch, a 28-year old Ron Paul supporter from Green Bay.

Read the full story on Mitt Romney fielding a question about his Mormonism
- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Mitt Romney • Mormonism • Politics

soundoff (508 Responses)
  1. Mark

    socialsaint wrote:

    When Romney answered "no" he agreed with current LDS theology on race. If you are curious about God's will or Mormons' beliefs about race go to mormon.org.

    So would he and the rest of that cult denounce Brigham Young and his writings?

    April 3, 2012 at 2:30 pm |
    • YeahRight

      Hey moron learn to use the reply button, your stupidity is showing.

      April 3, 2012 at 3:06 pm |
  2. Mark

    Brad wrote:

    I guess we need to at least make some effort to get you on a better footing, Mark.

    Denomination (Websters Dictionary)

    Brad,
    Webster is not going to save you........Ac 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

    April 3, 2012 at 2:26 pm |
    • Brad

      At any rate...

      Do you have something like a statement of doctrine and practices? I know that a lot of Christians will dodge this question saying that the Bible is all they need. But if you do have a fixed, coherent view of what you and others like you believe, what is it? Example: the Apostolic, Nicene and Athanasian creeds summarize what a lot of Christians believe.

      April 3, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • Robert Brown

      Brad and Mark,

      See what you all think of these:

      Articles Of Faith

      1. We believe in one true and living God as revealed in the Bible and the Holy Trinity by the name of The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I John 5:7.

      2. We believe the Old and New Testament Scripture, as recorded in the King James translation of 1611, to be the written and revealed Word of God. II Tim. 3:16; II Pet. 1:20, 21.

      3. We believe God created the heaven and the earth and all things therein. Gen. 1:1; Col. 1:16, 17; Rev. 4:11.

      4. We believe God made man of the dust of the earth, and He made him good and He gave him a law to keep and man transgressed the law and fell from his first estate and lost his righteousness. Gen. 1:27, 2:7, 2:16, 17, 3:6-23.

      5. We believe in the total depravity of man, that he was unable to redeem himself from the fallen state he was in. Gen. 3:24; Rom. 5:9-19.

      6. We believe God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to be the propitiation for the sins of the world, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16; I John 2:2.

      7. We believe sinners are justified by faith and saved by grace. Eph. 2:8; Rom. 5:1, 2.

      8. We believe the Gospel is the only means God has ordained by which sinners are brought to Christ. I Cor. 1:21-24.

      9. We believe he that believeth in the Son of God hath the witness in himself. I John 5:10.

      10. We believe baptism, the Lord's Supper, and feet washing are ordinances of Jesus Christ given to the church by example and command for us to observe until He comes again. Matt. 28:19; John 13; I Cor. 11:23-26.

      11. We believe the only scriptural mode of baptism is by immersion of the whole body in water in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, and believers are the only fit subjects for baptism. Rom. 6:4; Col. 2:12; Matt. 28:19.

      12. We believe all the saints will persevere through grace and never fall away. Eph. 1:13, 14; I Pet. 1:5; John 10:28, 29.

      13. We believe in election according to the foreknowledge of God and the sanctification of the Spirit through the belief of the truth. Eph. 1; I Pet. 1:2, 3.

      14. We believe the church is the light of the world and is made manifest by keeping the commandments and examples of Jesus Christ, who is the Head of the church in all things. Matt. 5:14; Eph. 1:22, 23.

      15. We believe God chooses, calls and qualifies those whom He would have to preach the gospel, and God has promised temporal support of His ministers. Rom. 10:14, 15; I Cor. 1:25-29; I Cor. 9:7-11.

      16. We believe in a restricted communion confined to the church in fellowship, walking in the light and observing gospel order. I Cor. 5:11, 12; John 13; I Cor. 11:31, 32.

      17. We believe Christ is the only lawgiver in Zion, and the New Testament scripture is perfect, a thorough furnisher to the man of God unto all good works. James 4:12; II Tim. 3:16.

      18. We believe Jesus Christ, during the time of His earthly ministry, set up a spiritual kingdom on earth, in fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy; He being the King and all born again believers the subjects of the Kingdom, and they are now reigning with Him as Kings and priests on the earth. Dan. 2:44; Isa. 9:6, 7; Matt. 3:2; Luke 17:20, 21; John 18:36; Rev. 1:5-7.

      19. We believe God hath appointed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness by His Son, Jesus Christ, and this day will be after the death of the body. Heb. 9:27; John 5:22; Acts 17:31.

      20. We believe there will be a general resurrection at the last day, both of the just and the unjust; this will also be the day of final judgment and the eternal destiny of all people, of all ages, will then be made known. Acts 24:15; John 5:28, 29; I Cor. 15:23, 24, 54; I Thess. 4:14-17; II Thess. 1:7-10.

      21. We believe the punishment of the wicked is everlasting and the joys of the righteous are eternal. Matt. 25:46.

      22. We believe God inst- ituted marriage as the union of one man and one woman as husband and wife and any other such union is an abomination. Gen 2:18-25; Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Rom. 1:24-32; Eph. 5:22-33; I Pet. 3:1-7.

      April 3, 2012 at 3:04 pm |
    • Reality

      And to counter with a prayer:

      ONLY FOR THE NEWCOMERS:

      The Apostles' Creed 2011: (updated by yours truly and based on the studies of historians and theologians of the past 200 years)

      Should I believe in a god whose existence cannot be proven
      and said god if he/she/it exists resides in an unproven,
      human-created, spirit state of bliss called heaven??

      I believe there was a 1st century CE, Jewish, simple,
      preacher-man who was conceived by a Jewish carpenter
      named Joseph living in Nazareth and born of a young Jewish
      girl named Mary. (Some say he was a mamzer.)

      Jesus was summarily crucified for being a temple rabble-rouser by
      the Roman troops in Jerusalem serving under Pontius Pilate,

      He was buried in an unmarked grave and still lies
      a-mouldering in the ground somewhere outside of
      Jerusalem.

      Said Jesus' story was embellished and "mythicized" by
      many semi-fiction writers. A descent into Hell, a bodily resurrection
      and ascension stories were promulgated to compete with the
      Caesar myths. Said stories were so popular that they
      grew into a religion known today as Catholicism/Christianity
      and featuring dark-age, daily wine to blood and bread to body rituals
      called the eucharistic sacrifice of the non-atoning Jesus.

      Amen
      (references used are available upon request)

      April 3, 2012 at 4:48 pm |
  3. GodsPeople

    When Romney answered "no" to that question, he violated God's will. So sad, and yet he's still a better choice than Obama for another 4 years.

    April 3, 2012 at 2:01 pm |
    • Mark

      You lie, God is not a respecter of persons.
      Ac 10:34 ¶ Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

      He created all of us from "one blood".....Ac 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

      And btw, here is another fact that man has spent billions and billions of dollars trying to disprove. "and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"
      Man will never inhabit the moon.

      April 3, 2012 at 2:07 pm |
    • socialsaint

      When Romney answered "no" he agreed with current LDS theology on race. If you are curious about God's will or Mormons' beliefs about race go to mormon.org.

      April 3, 2012 at 2:22 pm |
    • GodsPeople

      Actually, you're both wrong. In Ezra, Ch 9 v 12 it says "Give not your daughters to their sons, nor take their daughters for your sons." This is God speaking and telling people not to mix races. He and He alone made that decision

      The Word of the Lord.

      Thanks be to God.

      April 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm |
  4. Primewonk

    Mark wrote, " If you believe in the theory of evolution then you're not a "thinking being"; you, my friend, evolved from dead matter, if such could take place, and you have no hope beyond this life. Pathetic.
    It takes a lot more "faith" to believe this intricate universe just created itself from dead matter because of some "big bang" than to believe in an intelligent designer........Heb 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God."

    I wonder why Mark, like most fundiots, confounds cosmology, abiogenesis, and evolution? Does he not understand that that these are 3 separate distinct fields, in 3 different domains.

    In one short post you have demonstrated that you choose to be ignorant about the fields of astrophysics, chemistry, and biology.

    We frequently see this in folks like you. You choose to get your science information from the "Pastor Dave's of the world. The problem is that "Pastor Dave" is just as ignorant about science as you are.

    April 3, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
    • Mark

      So enlighten all of us here on this blog Primewonk, How did the universe come to be????

      April 3, 2012 at 1:59 pm |
    • Primewonk

      Mark, you've been busy denigrating evolution. Why the switch to cosmology? You do understand, don't you, that these are not the same field or domain, right?

      Honestly, it's like posting over and over that ice hockey is all wrong, and when someone calls you on it, you respond with – well then explain why basketballs are round.

      Anyway – this universe came about as a result of the expansion of a singularilty approximately 13.7 billion years ago. This initial singularity was infinitely hot and infinitely dense. We have the science worked out to a couple femtoseconds after the expansion started. So we're talking about the Planck epoch. It was at this point that gravity calved off from the other 3 primary forces – electromagnetic, weak and strong nuclear forces. When this happened, time as we understand it, began.

      Before you post asking what came before this, or what made the expansion start – we don't know. We don't (yet) have math and physics to tell us what happened in negative time.

      Again, Mark, none of this is earth shattering. My sons learned this in their AP classes in high school years ago.

      Is there a reason you didn't know this?

      April 3, 2012 at 2:23 pm |
  5. Mark

    Brad wrote:

    "Christian denominations are the result of attempts by Christians to agree on correct doctrine."

    This is so rediculous. really??
    "Christian denominations" The very word "denomination" means "division" and yet notice what Paul wrote.........1Co 1:10 ¶ Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

    "No divisions" means "No denominations"
    Paul also stated that he preached the same thing in every church.......1Co 4:17 ¶ For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

    Could Paul preach "sprinkling" as a mode for baptism in the "Baptist church" today?
    Or how about the authorization for "women pastors"???? I don't think so.

    April 3, 2012 at 1:55 pm |
    • Brad

      I guess we need to at least make some effort to get you on a better footing, Mark.

      Denomination (Websters Dictionary)
      4: a religious organization whose congregations are united in their adherence to its beliefs and practices

      April 3, 2012 at 2:15 pm |
  6. Voice of Reason

    reason |ˈrēzən|
    noun
    1 a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event

    2 the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic

    April 3, 2012 at 1:47 pm |
  7. Voice of Reason

    logic |ˈläjik|
    noun
    1 reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity

    April 3, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
  8. Mark

    Voice of Reason wrote:

    You are exactly right, it is a belief system (see definition of belief), does that make it right or true? What I see in religion is delusions, a mental disorder.
    What is truth??? Pilate asked this exact question....Joh 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

    If we look in the right place we can find it......Joh 17:17 ¶ Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    evidently your view of religion is based on the world.

    April 3, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

      truth = that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality

      April 3, 2012 at 1:36 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

      My "view" on religion is based on verifiable behavior on behalf of its believers.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
    • GodPot

      Mark would prefer the "truth" come from some ancient herdsmen because they said so.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
  9. Mark

    J.W wrote:

    "What are you Mark? You are obviously the only true Christian here, so what denomination are you?"

    J.W can you give me the bible verse which authorizes "denominations"????

    April 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
    • Brad

      Christian denominations are the result of attempts by Christians to agree on correct doctrine. You seem to claim to have correct doctrine that in important ways opposes the doctrine of other groups. If there are like-minded people, even if you simply call yourselves Christians, you comprise a denomination. Are denominations "authorized"? No, but they are inevitable. As I said, no two people are in perfect agreement as to what they believe.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:36 pm |
  10. Voice of Reason

    faith |fāTH|
    noun
    1 complete trust or confidence in someone or something: this restores one's faith in politicians.
    2 strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

    April 3, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
  11. Voice of Reason

    evidence |ˈevədəns|
    noun
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

    belief |biˈlēf|
    noun
    an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists

    delusion |diˈlo͞oZHən|
    noun
    an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder

    April 3, 2012 at 1:16 pm |
  12. Prayer is not healthy for children and other thinking beings

    Evolution changes things.
    Gradually.
    Powerful.
    Proven.

    April 3, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • Mark

      If you believe in the theory of evolution then you're not a "thinking being"; you, my friend, evolved from dead matter, if such could take place, and you have no hope beyond this life. Pathetic.
      It takes a lot more "faith" to believe this intricate universe just created itself from dead matter because of some "big bang" than to believe in an intelligent designer........Heb 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:43 pm |
    • So What

      Mark:
      "It takes a lot more "faith" to believe this intricate universe just created itself from dead matter because of some "big bang" than to believe in an intelligent designer."

      So what if it does? MORE faith is better! 🙂

      April 3, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
  13. Mark

    Primewonk wrote

    "I choose to live my life based on reason, logic, facts, evidence, and knowledge."
    Just a quick question to see if you are honest about this.
    Do you believe in evolution?

    April 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

      What does that have to do with anything?

      April 3, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
    • *facepalm*

      How does one "believe" in a scientific theory? I'm not sure how I would "believe" in, say, gravity.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • Primewonk

      " Do you believe in evolution?"

      I don't "believe" in evolution anymore than I "believe" the sun rises in the East.

      I understand the facts and theory of evolution. I understand that the theory of evolution is the single most confirmed theory in all of science. I understand that after 150+ years, the theory of evolution has never been falsified. Not once. Not even close. I uinderstand that the folks who study gravity wish they had 1/10th the amount of evidence for their theory as the folks who study evolution.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • Mark

      Did you lie or are you setting a double standard?
      I want evidence.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • *facepalm*

      Evidence? Try picking up a freshmen high school biology book. If that's too hard to understand, I'm afraid I can't help you.

      Why do you think the scientific process is valid for other theories, but happens to have apparently failed miserably when it conflicts an ancient text you happen to be partial too? Where is the flaw in the scientific method?

      April 3, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
    • Primewonk

      You want evidence of what? Your post makes no sense. What double standard?

      April 3, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • Rundvelt

      > I want evidence.

      There is evidence. The problem is that you've been told there is no evidence and you've been too lazy to learn the subject.

      Pick up a damn book and do some learning.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:59 pm |
  14. skip

    If a candidate has a "faith", that is fine – why are people so obsessed with another's belief system? I believe whoever is President can have his/her faith, practice it, whatever, but keep it out of decision making processes and country policy.

    Labels are a bad thing.

    April 3, 2012 at 12:51 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

      Hey Skip! Nice thought but they do not keep what they believe out of the office.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:54 pm |
    • Mark

      Skip, if that is your real label.
      labels identify who we are, what we believe.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
    • GodPot

      "labels identify who we are, what we believe." Wrong, labels identify who we want others to think we are. Who we are is not determined by the label. Politicians love labeling things to make them sound wonderful, like the "Clean Air Act" that lowered air quality requirements and standards or the "Patriot Act" that removed many of the individuals rights to privacy as a patriot.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
    • Rundvelt

      Did George Bush keep his faith views away from his decision to ban stem cell research?

      April 3, 2012 at 2:00 pm |
  15. Mark

    Primewonk wrote:

    Was that meant for me, Mark?

    I choose to live my life based on reason, logic, facts, evidence, and knowledge.

    That is a good choice, Me too.

    Heb 11:1 ¶ Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

    April 3, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
    • Primewonk

      Faith is nothing more than an opinion unsupported by facts or evidence. Apparently, this is yet another thing your god got wrong.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
  16. Voice of Reason

    For those of you that think Romney did the right thing in answering "NO" the the question then you are wrong. Can't you see that he lied to avoid conflict? That is not an attribute I would want in a president, would you?

    April 3, 2012 at 12:12 pm |
  17. Voice of Reason

    Look it folks! If Romney is running for public office then he should be without religion. If religion plays a big part of his world view how can he honestly act in a non-bias way? I don't think anyone in public office should be religious. You ask why? Because religion is delusional and evil if allowed to breed. It will drive what we may consider normal humans to the brink of intolerance to critical thinking thus being very harmful towards progress and the betterment of humankind.

    April 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
    • Mark

      Should be "voice of no reason"
      Sir, religion is a belief system. You state in your post, "I don't think anyone in public office should be religious."
      What you are actually saying then is you don't think anyone in public office should believe in anything???
      That's basically where we're at.
      Romney has flip flopped so many times over his stance or non-stance on issues such as abortion, health care, gun control, etc. etc. and now he actually denounced his own faith, or either he just flat out lied.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:25 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

      @Mark

      With all due respect I did not state that there should be no belief in anything did I? A belief is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists. I am all for that, aren't you?

      April 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

      @Mark
      "Should be "voice of no reason"
      Sir, religion is a belief system."

      You are exactly right, it is a belief system (see definition of belief), does that make it right or true? What I see in religion is delusions, a mental disorder.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
  18. Religion is not healthy for children and other living things

    Prayer is delusional.

    April 3, 2012 at 11:58 am |
  19. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

    Prayer changes things.

    April 3, 2012 at 11:43 am |
    • Primewonk

      Not for amputees

      April 3, 2012 at 11:46 am |
    • Mark

      And what faith are you?

      April 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm |
    • Primewonk

      Was that meant for me, Mark?

      I choose to live my life based on reason, logic, facts, evidence, and knowledge.

      I was a fundiot until high school in the 70's – LCMS school through 8th grade. The youth pastors/leaders could not, and then refused to answer questions I posed. I was repeatedly told that science was wrong, and that scientists were lying. Yet, when I asked for the evidence showing scientists were lying, and that science was wrong, I was simply told to pray on it.

      Sorry, but I have no need or desire to associate with people who have to keep their minions ignorant in order to maintain power and control over them.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:18 pm |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

      Prayer changes things
      For everybody

      April 3, 2012 at 12:20 pm |
    • Jesus

      ~No it doesn't you are so full of crap and lies. You have NO proof it changes anything! A great example of prayer proven not to work is the Christians in jail because prayer didn't work and their children died. For example: Susan Grady, who relied on prayer to heal her son. Nine-year-old Aaron Grady died and Susan Grady was arrested.

      An article in the Journal of Pediatrics examined the deaths of 172 children from families who relied upon faith healing from 1975 to 1995. They concluded that four out of five ill children, who died under the care of faith healers or being left to prayer only, would most likely have survived if they had received medical care.

      The statistical studies from the nineteenth century and the three CCU studies on prayer are quite consistent with the fact that humanity is wasting a huge amount of time on a procedure that simply doesn’t work. Nonetheless, faith in prayer is so pervasive and deeply rooted, you can be sure believers will continue to devise future studies in a desperate effort to confirm their beliefs.!`

      April 3, 2012 at 2:23 pm |
  20. Mark

    Brad wrote:
    "I suppose you and I have some doctrinal differences since I am Lutheran. I'm willing to accept that you are a Christian, Mark. Next time you meet with your fellow congregants you should look around you. No two of you believe precisely the same thing. I don't think that's possible. Will you reject them?"

    As far as what color the carpet should be or how many lights there are in the building we meet in, we definitely are not required to agree and no I would not reject someone for a difference of opinion on such matters as these but when it comes to the authority for what we practice in worship.............Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
    Where in the name of the Lord Jesus did He tell you to be a "Lutheran"?

    April 3, 2012 at 11:39 am |
    • Brad

      In 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy and in Titus you will find quite a lot that charges Christians with identifying and holding to sound doctrine. Because Lutherans believe, as I do, in justification by grace through faith, and I find no particular fault with other Lutheran doctrine, as a Christian I made the decision to become Lutheran.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm |
    • Mark

      I find no particular fault with other Lutheran doctrine, as a Christian I made the decision to become Lutheran.
      Brad, Are you a Christian or Are you a Lutheran? The bible speaks of "one faith".....Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
      5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

      Also you state, "I find no particular fault with other Lutheran doctrine"
      And yet they teach that babies are "born in sin" The bible says we are created in the image of God.....Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
      God forms the spirit of man within him...........Zec 12:1 ¶ The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
      Jesus says the kingdom is likened to little children......Mt 18:1 ¶ At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
      2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
      3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
      Was Jesus actually saying "you need to be converted and become as these little sinners"??? I don't think so.
      Also this refutes the whole "born in sin" doctrine.......Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
      Since sin is not passed to a son through a father I know we don't inherit sin from Adam.
      Lutherans are just as confused as the "Baptist" "Methodist" "Catholics" etc. etc. etc.

      April 3, 2012 at 12:41 pm |
    • J.W

      What are you Mark? You are obviously the only true Christian here, so what denomination are you?

      April 3, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • Brad

      Church of Christ perhaps.

      April 3, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
1 2 3 4 5 6
Advertisement
About this blog

The CNN Belief Blog covers the faith angles of the day's biggest stories, from breaking news to politics to entertainment, fostering a global conversation about the role of religion and belief in readers' lives. It's edited by CNN's Daniel Burke with contributions from Eric Marrapodi and CNN's worldwide news gathering team.