home
RSS
Your take: Comments on Jesus deniers
Jesus depicted healing a sick child.
April 8th, 2012

Your take: Comments on Jesus deniers

Our story on a small cadre of authors challenging the existence of Jesus Christ drew almost 5,000 comments on Easter Sunday, with some upset that we did the story, others objecting to its publication on Easter, and plenty of others defending the article and the run date and debating the merits and implications of the debate.

Of course, most comments had nothing to do with our story, revolving instead around the debate about legitimacy of religion itself.

A sampling of the criticism:

Easter on CNN

You've gone too far.

While I am an advocate of spiritual exploration – by atheists to disprove or by the faithful to validate – running an article questioning the very core of a religious belief system on a holy day is indelicate, to say the least. Will you question that Muhammad received the word of God, running similar articles during Ramadan? Or on Yom Kippur, draw on conjecture to argue that the Book of Life is for fools?

This is not journalism. This sensationalist pander.

edeveryday

I would like to see if CNN would dare run a story saying that Muhammad was a "myth" on the Muslim' s holiest holidays and that Abraham was a "myth" on the Jewish holidays. Go ahead CNN and give it a try and see what happens.

rbsrs

Every Easter?...I mean why a negative story every Easter?? It has become a running joke.

ANGRY AT CNN!!!

CNN: IF YOU READ THIS GO TO HELL FOR YOUR ANTI-CHRISTIAN BIGOTRY THIS EASTER SUNDAY!!!!

Many other readers took aim at the critics:

JHC

To those who are insulted by this article,

If your faith is so weak that it cannot stand up to being looked at from an objective, historical, evidence based perspective, then this article is the least of your problems.

nomdefaitour

It is ironic that so many christians are "offended" at a dialogue about religion sponsored by CNN instead of greeting the opportunity to express their views. Perhaps they are shamed that we all know they are surfing the web when they should be worshipping on Easter Sunday.

Others weighed in on the merits and upshot of the debate over Jesus' existence:

JBOO

I do not doubt that a man named Jesus existed, and that he probably did preach about God. But I believe he was no different than any cult leader today that preaches about their own religious beliefs and gains a small number of followers. The difference with Jesus is that Christianity was already more wide spread, and the general population was very uneducated and easily influenced by a great orator. Do I actually believe their is a God, and Jesus is his son? No. But I'm sure the man existed.

Keith

It is actually more reasonable than not to conclude that Jesus was an actual living person. Whether or not he was "the Christ" is the only worthwhile point of debate. Regardless, many of the teachings of Jesus are worthy of people to take to heart whether they are Christians or not. As an agnostic, I take those things that are wise from any and all religions, and leave behind those things that are destructive.

gimmeslack12

I don't care whether he really existed or not. It's his story that never happened, at least the son of god part and dieing and coming back to life stuff. What matters to Christians is that he is a support system that is able to take the blame for all the bad stuff in your life so that you can move past them and continue living.

I was thinking about it the other day, and I think Jesus really is a great thing, because it allows people to psychologically take pressure, grief or guilt and remove the effects of anxiety and pressure that those feelings create. On the flipside it possible allows someone to conjure up Love by themselves.

I think Jesus is a psychological whipping boy for all things that people don't have or can't (don't want to?) deal with. So I think atheists and non-Christians (heck, maybe Christians themselves) are missing the point about the importance of Jesus to some people.

The Twitter conversation over the article was mostly complimentary:

@JoshTheLink

Interesting debate from CNN's site about whether or not Jesus was a real person: https://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/07/the-jesus-debate-man-vs-myth/?hpt=hp_c1

@CommonDescent

CNN asks: Did Jesus exist? https://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/07/the-jesus-debate-man-vs-myth/?hpt=hp_c2 Honestly, this is a topic I don't know much about. I'd like to learn more.

@TTCNews

CNN interviews two Thoughtful Christian authors for this intriguing question–Craig A. Evans... http://fb.me/1idvhPxXD

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Christianity • Easter • Jesus

soundoff (2,443 Responses)
  1. Prayer changes things

Prayer changes otherwise intelligent and rational people into believing they can talk to an imaginary super friend.

April 10, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
  2. Urafkntool

Here's the facts of the situation. People are allowed to be who they want to be. They have a right to believe and feel how they want. Nobody has a right to try to pre-empt that. That's just how life is.

April 10, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
    • No need to believe

And that is legit, but it doesn't stop there. The point is once people start dragging thier ideology into politics and making laws based on religion like abortion laws, and teaching of creationism, and editing words in tests like taking out dinosaurs, oh and giving arbitrary rating systems on artistic films. Then just being who you want to be and believing in what you want to believe in is a joke.

April 10, 2012 at 1:48 pm |
    • Theism is not healthy for your sanity and other reasonable things

And nobody has the right to hold any belief unchallenged, in a vacuum. Either stick your head in the sand and ignore any criticism, or act like an adult and don't get personally offended by said criticism if you choose to read it or participate in the conversation. Nobody has the right not to be offended.

April 10, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
  3. carlyjanew6

April 10, 2012 at 1:37 pm |
  4. Shelama

The existence of a real Jesus of Nazareth, and his Jewish life and Roman death, is probably the best explanation for the invention of the Christ Myth. Which was really no more than the creation of a successful, living Christian messiah from out of a failed, false, dead Jewish messiah by the rapine misuse of Hebrew scripture. It was brilliant, powerful and seductive, at least for people ignorant of Hebrew scripture and messianism. Paul believed his own nutty theology and exegesis but why would anybody else?

April 10, 2012 at 1:36 pm |
    • J

The question is: why have/do so many intelligent, well-educated people believe?

Obama, Colin Powell...

April 10, 2012 at 2:57 pm |
  5. Prayer changes things

Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things
    Prayer changes things

April 10, 2012 at 1:33 pm |
    • Prior

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

"Hallowed are the children of the Ori."
      "Hallowed are we; hallowed are the Ori."

April 10, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
    • Jiminy Cricket

When you wish upon a star
      Makes no difference who you are
      When you wish upon a star
      Your dreams come true.

It is written.

April 10, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
    • Prayer changes things

April 10, 2012 at 1:53 pm |
    • Jesus

Prayer doesn’t not; you are so full of crap and lies. You have NO proof it changes anything! A great example of prayer proven not to work is the Christians in jail because prayer didn't work and their children died. For example: Susan Grady, who relied on prayer to heal her son. Nine-year-old Aaron Grady died and Susan Grady was arrested.

April 10, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
  6. Pipe-Dreamer

God has shown to His Sons that giving the last fruits their own free wills was a mistake and an unworthiness!

April 10, 2012 at 1:28 pm |
  7. Don

Really... CNN runs that article on Easter? What a bunch of Jerks!

I bet they are sitting around right now trying to figure out why Fox News is kicking their butt. Complete idiots.

I don't like Fox that much... but I'm not using CNN anymore.

April 10, 2012 at 1:27 pm |
    • CNN & The Machine

I'm sorry, who are you? And why should we give a crap what you "think" ?

April 10, 2012 at 1:33 pm |
  8. Pipe-Dreamer

Life's beguilers of the infidelities of procrastinators of jealiousies.do ever nurture their own kinds.

April 10, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
  9. Tony

It is a sad day in this world when an article simply starting a dialogue based on observation and facts is considered as "offensive" and "provocative"......

April 10, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
    • Theism is not healthy for your sanity and other reasonable things

Welcome to the Christian persecution complex.

April 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
  10. usarmyoverlord

I can't speak for anyone but myself. But the reason I know Jesus is real is because he revealed himself to me through the holy spirit. Now I've read the article and see no reason to change my belief in Jesus. Call me whatever (just don't call me collect) It is pretty weak of CNN to post such an article on Easter. Clearly this was done for ratings. Believe whatever you choose, however just don't try to convice me of it. I believe that that Bible holds the meaning of life , this world and the spritual world. If Chirst is a cult leader then I'll be drinking my fair share of kool aid 😉

April 10, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
    • reason

You just added your voice to the chorus of other American Christians who have said basically the same thing, and the chorus of those who belong to other religions that all proclaim with as much conviction as you that theirs is the one truth, and that all the others including you are going to hell for not picking the right one.

April 10, 2012 at 1:08 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

For someone who names himself Reason you seem to lack it. Did I ever say anything about hell. No. If fact people seem to make more of hell than the Bible does.

April 10, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
    • reason

You do not have to say anything about hell for the majority of the world to think you are going to their version of it.

April 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
    • Tony

Some people have the same feeling when they do yoga or meditate

April 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
    • fred

reason
      What makes you think all others are going to hell? I find it interesting how people pick one thing out of the Bible then try and use it to disprove something that is based on that same Bible?
      If you want to talk about the Bible and hell remember hell is reserved for Satan and his demons. If you do not believe in Satan or demons then you have no point. If you want to put yourself in Jesus shoes and begin to judge what to do with the soul when a human dies I would like to know how anyone with reason can fit Jesus shoes or even define soul without belief in the Bible that speaks to these issues.

April 10, 2012 at 1:17 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

Ah there you go again Reason. Why don't you ask me about hell? Are you afraid of it or something. I don't know anyone who has been sent to hell. However I know that I will be in Heaven the same as my mother and father before me and that my children will be in Heaven. Why do I believe this, because Jesus told me. I ask God to reveal himself to me and he did. That's why I believe in him. Sorry if you can't understand that.

April 10, 2012 at 1:24 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

LET's Religiosity Law #1 – If you use words and phrases like: "Why do I believe this, because Jesus told me. I ask God to reveal himself to me and he did." Then you are definitely mentally retarded.

April 10, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

And what are you? Just some troll who is full of himself. Like I said it's MY Belief not yours.

April 10, 2012 at 1:34 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

Troll can you prove that Jesus does not exist?!? Of course not. All you have in insults and jokes. Funny isn't it. All of the talk of Chirst being a myth, cult leader, etc and still hundreds of millions still follow him. That must be one hell of a myth. Who has more of a following thousands of years after their death?! No one but Chirst.

April 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
    • Prior

better to be thought a troll (because I expressed a differing opinion) than to think an invisible sky-fairy "told" me something. And once the sky-fairy "spoke" to me I shape/stake my entire existence around it. Good luck with that.

April 10, 2012 at 1:43 pm |
    • Prior

"Fear not the Ori, fear the darkness that would conceal the knowledge of the universe. Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the path to enlightenment."

"Hallowed are the children of the Ori."

April 10, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

Did you just "express" your opinion? no you decided to insult me for my belief. I tell you what you double down on your believe in the God Less Theory. I will coutinue to believe in Christ. Let's see how that ends 😉

April 10, 2012 at 1:48 pm |
    • reason

I am talking about the beliefs of organized religions. Most Christians, and other religious people, believe in some sort of heaven and hell and their religion is the only way to heaven and if you do not pick it you will go to their hell. They hold these beliefs that conflict with yours just as strongly as you have expressed yours.

April 10, 2012 at 1:49 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

Wow now you are on some SG-1? I love the show as well but you know that's just fiction right 😉

April 10, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
    • Em

usarmyoverlord – you are wasting your breath. Some people will never understand, nor do they want to understand. Our beliefs are personal and that is what matters. For some reason, those who belief differently than us like to express themselves using insults and offensive tones, rather than have an intelligent conversation about our differing opinions. Such is life I guess...Happy Easter! 🙂

April 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

LET's Religiousity Law #4 – If a bible verse furthers the cause, it is to be taken literally. If a bible verse is detrimental to the cause, it is either: taken out of context; is allegorical; refers to another verse somewhere else; is an ancient cultural anomaly; is a translation or copyist's error; means something other than what it actually says; Is a mystery of god or not discernible by humans; or is just plain magic.

Ok retard. Why don't you go recon "The Long Dark," and then come back and debrief. I wait with baited breath.

April 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

Reason... of course people views will conflict with mine. Hell my wife and I can even agree on what show to watch. 😉 However I cannot come out here and tell people that they are going to hell. I don't know that for sure, in fact I don't believe anyone can tell someone they are going to hell. That is for the time of judgement.and I'm no judge. I'm no fan of religon anyway. I do believe in Chirst but I'm not very religous at all.

April 10, 2012 at 1:55 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

@EM oh, i've seen some of your previous posts. you are what we used to call – "a rock with lips." your advice is as meaningful as a full outhouse.

April 10, 2012 at 1:55 pm |
    • Em

Lucifer – thanks for proving my point! I guess I am not as "dumb" as you think I am.

April 10, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
    • usarmyoverlord

Lucifer's Evil Twin AKA troll. Why would I waste my time researching ANYTHING you have to say? you sound like some punk kid around 17 or so. I'm a 19 year combat vet. Four deployments. I've see plenty of things in the REAL WORLD. My Sky daddy, myth etc has protected me everytime. He has helped me hold it together when other broke under the pressure. I know truth, I've seen it with my own eyes. Tell the real Lucifer I said hello when you see him 😉

April 10, 2012 at 2:02 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

@Em – yeah you sure showed me.

April 10, 2012 at 2:05 pm |
    • fred

reason
      Organized religion gets it wrong most of the time. Organized religion uses fear (hell) as a control feature which is typical when the religion goes off faith and into creating their way. It is not about heaven and hell it is about a relationship with God and a life that reflects that relationship.

April 10, 2012 at 2:11 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

Interesting. I'm 24 year Army – MSG(R). Iraq (2), Somolia, Bosnia, etc. Didn't mean to get into a pis.sing contest with a fellow soldier. To each their own ... HOOAH.

April 10, 2012 at 2:16 pm |
    • Cousin Ned

@usarmyoverlord

If a person doesn’t go to heaven when they die, where do they go?

April 10, 2012 at 2:54 pm |
    • Doc Vestibule

@Cousin Ned
      If they die gloriously in battle, they go to Valhalla.
      If their heart is heavier than a Shu feather, their Akh will descend into the Duat.

April 10, 2012 at 3:32 pm |
  11. mark1966

I went to Sunday school and church as a small child then abruptly quit in my teen years and drifted away from my faith–
    Many years later I came back to Christ and dedicated my life to following his teachings as I was baptized on Penecost 1999
    I have never tried to force my views on anyone–believe as you wish.....I believe strongly in freedom of choice, liberty and religion–yet i have nothing whatsoever against atheists and agnostics–after all my mom is agnostic and my father–a retired professor of philosophy and religion–is an atheist–i hope we all become one in LOve-PEACE

April 10, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
    • HellBent

Your atheist father and your agnostic mother (the two are not mutually exclusive, btw) sent you to Sunday school. I'm quite curious – how does that work? How did they decide where to send you? Or did their beliefs change later in life?

April 10, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
  12. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things. ,

April 10, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

April 10, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
    • Lucifer's Evil Twin

You aren't dead yet, so that's my proof that prayer doesn't work.

April 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
    • Prayer changes things

Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things. Proof provided by the fake atheism is not healthy for children and other living things. Thanks fake atheism is not healthy for children and other living things.

April 10, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

I like turtles

April 10, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
    • Jesus

The statistical studies from the nineteenth century and the three CCU studies on prayer are quite consistent with the fact that humanity is wasting a huge amount of time on a procedure that simply doesn’t work. Nonetheless, faith in prayer is so pervasive and deeply rooted, you can be sure believers will continue to devise future studies in a desperate effort to confirm their beliefs! ~,~ ;-P "`

April 10, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
  13. valko

I don't think God needs some one to represent him in earth, yet a Son?
    doest this concludes that God needs an heir to the throne, because he will die one day.
    our human understanding to god, is always in a human way,Bron, live and die.
    We cant accept the fact that God,doesn't necessarily need , or depend on a family to survive.he is the beginning and the end.We think the only way to feel close to God is the make him like on of Us.

April 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
  14. reason

See what anthropologists, archeologists and religious historians seeking the truth have to say about where god came from:

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg&w=640&h=360]

April 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
  15. Red

The problem with this article was it's insensitivity. Many comments suggested that Christians should not be so "offended" due to it's publishing at Easter. Well, the fact of the matter is: they are offended. What's worse, is that no intellectual working at CNN could expect otherwise. The author knew someone would be offended and proceeded to publish this anyway. It's not a question of if they "should" be offended...that's a given: they are...don't be so ignorant to not call it expected. For anyone who believes they have the truth about religion figured out, you can certainly not expect the rest of the world to be on the same page...

April 10, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • vc1

I still don't see how Christians just know the truth, because of Jesus.

That's the issue.

It's really a matter of faith, see.

Like kids have faith in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, etc. By the way, here's a dollar.

Oh wait, try not to burn me at the stake, with all my books and all, or send me to the gas chamber either.

April 10, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
    • William Demuth

Good.

One has a moral obligation to offend bigots by pointing out their bigotry

April 10, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
    • reason

Does someone who rejects rational thought and takes it on faith that the Earth is flat have a right to be offended when someone tells them it is round? Should others, who try to make the world a better more rational place, hold there tounge and not help the person understand that the Earth is not flat because someone may be offended?

April 10, 2012 at 12:58 pm |
    • Red

@vc1, Will, reason ...I hope you didn't take it to the bank that I believe in Jesus, or any God for that matter...because I don't.

@vc1, I agree, it IS a matter of faith and those Christians that claim to "know" are, in my opinion, on the wrong track... but I'm not following your logic as a response to my post.

@Will, nice job...I suppose there's no room for opinions anywhere unless they're positive...

@Reason, you certainly have an obligation to share the truth with those that do not have it. But I cannot prove my Christian neighbors wrong as much as I believe something different. I cannot present objective evidence, like I could with the world being round. As such, I must make a moral decision to respect their religion, especially when I myself am not offended by it.

April 10, 2012 at 1:13 pm |
    • reason

@Red, you can not technically prove any religious belief wrong, that does not mean that it is rational. I can take it on blind faith that the Earth is flat, and that you only THINK it is round based on your wordly observations because you have not yet accepted our Lord God Flatty into your heart. All the scientific evidence is just the work of magical deception by the devil.

April 10, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
    • sam stone

Someone will be offended no matter what they publish

April 10, 2012 at 3:28 pm |
  16. PassingThru

Didn't read the original article because I was busy celebrating the day offline. But, now reading this, I plan on going back to the orig article to see what every is so upset about. Did those folks posting forget about freedom of speech? Just like the TV, go elsewhere if you don't like what you are seeing.

April 10, 2012 at 12:50 pm |
  17. Mark

This headline should really read... "We made so much money with our first article about religion on Easter Sunday, we are coming back from more ad revenue clicks today with a story about that story"

Yellow journalism at its most disturbing.

April 10, 2012 at 12:49 pm |
    • William Demuth

Truth hurts, don't it!

April 10, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
  18. itsjustme

AC, you are just mixed up

April 10, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
  19. Person of Interest

I'm an agnostic that was born and raised in a Christian household and went to a Christian School through 8th grade. I don't get why everybody cares so much about pushing their beliefs (Christian or not) on eachother. The teaching of Jesus are about respecting and caring for other individuals. This is something a society at large should care about, whether it be the blind lady on a judge's desk or a copy of the Ten Commandments, the ideal is the same: Law and Justice.

If we would all practice the ideals of Jesus and/or a Free and Fair Society there should be no need to call Mormonism a cult (who cares if it teaches higher ideals and mutual respect), harass gays (freedom of choice), and not allow others to put up the Ten Commandments, wear a burka, or even say they don't believe in God(Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness).

These are not only the ideals expressed in Christianity they are the ideals expressed by all who respect freedom and dignity. Let's quit pushing our beliefs (or lackthereof) on others. If you are allowed, live and let live.

April 10, 2012 at 12:44 pm |
    • vc1

But the key is that Christianity is supposed to follow the 10 commandments, but it violates two of them. How can you violate your own laws and regulations. It doesn't make sense.

See the issue.

Why make/formulate rules, if you're just going to break and disrespect some of them, and then tell everyone to abide by them. Just doesn't make sense.

You realize that you can believe in Jesus all you want, but if you deny the holy spirit that leads you to eternal damnation. So, it's really the holy spirit that's important, not Jesus.

That's the key that links all religions. They discuss the spirit, not a prophet.

Key here.

So why Jesus or any prophet.

April 10, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • William Demuth

Because belief in fairy tales make men become animals

Reality is that which remains regardless of faith, and as such can be our ONLY common point of reference.

Otherwise 9-11 will someday seen like just another day!

April 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
    • Miriam

Well said! Thank you for reminding me the essense of what+whoever person many decades ago made an impression on people at the time and still being worshipped as of today, just for the words, acts and behavior of everyday people who love themselves and so therefor others. With other words: those who don't have a hang-up about themselves. Live and let live ... Peace! 🙂

April 10, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
    • Barney

There is only one truth out there. I think we can agree on that. One truth. All the details aren't available to us, no matter what we believe. However, no other person in the history of the earth has had more of an influence on humans as Jesus Christ did. He changed everything. Finding the truth is like asking someone if they love their mother. Well, do you? Of course you do. OK, now, prove it. Aha! You can't prove that to anyone no matter what you do and no matter how hard you try because humans are great at rationalizing and making excuses. You just know, in your heart, that you love your mother. That's the same with those of us who have given God a chance, and accepted Jesus Christ into our hearts. We know the truth because we gave it a chance. We gave Jesus Christ a chance to be our friend, our companion, and our savior. Then the journey begins. I pray you find the truth. There is only one out there....because that is simply the nature of truth. It cannot be changed no matter what you do to try and skew it. Most folks don't believe because they WANT. They want this or that and "...if there is a God, He would help me" or "this would happen" or "that would happen". You folks need to look at God more like a father and his children. A father only gives what he thinks is best for his children. He teaches in different ways to help different children grow....because they are each different. He allows his children to struggle sometimes, but never so much that they are in danger. But if the child never speaks to the father and "runs away" so to speak, how can the father help? Think spiritual. It's all about getting to know God spiritually and how HE sees things, NOT how man sees things.

April 10, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
  20. Pipe-Dreamer

Aged bitterness draws upon shallowness streams and will never be the fruitedness fields of betterments' hopes. New Life will ever wallow in streams tenderness shallows while the watchers attentions keep safe Life's newborn views.

April 10, 2012 at 12:44 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

God is forever to remain God. He will watch from afar off no more wanting to be a centrist issue for humanisms' waywarding issues to be futured.

April 10, 2012 at 12:58 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

Humanisms are fullfilled and God has finished and is finished with the lots' issues and in God's passing does God give up all of humanisms persuits of perfectionisms' canderings. We are on our own merits to waylay and parlor flowing generations' misconceivements.

April 10, 2012 at 1:04 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

The shallowness of humanisms' timeliness has shown God their increased conditionings of ill-will'd fruitlessness' compassions that beguiles even the most high of humanisms' branches. Empty are many their thoughts and do hardly ever bear the fruited wantonness of valor amidst the growing audacities' laments around their never want to repent philosophies.

April 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

Life's beguilers of the infidelities of procrastinators of jealiousies.do ever nurture their own kinds' fruits.

April 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

God Himself has shown to His Sons that giving the last fruits their own free wills was a mistake and an unworthiness!

April 10, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

For the Love of God do many humanisms want to have and yet in love of self-Godliness they do rally around The Godless seem found more worthy than those who profess with their mouths yet steer clear of God's words of wrath!

April 10, 2012 at 1:37 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

No one person has ever found safe harborages for their Life's plight! The wording of many do give to Life the illusoriness and forbodanced of selfish providences ever to wail from the closeness of and to the furthest from.

April 10, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
    • Pipe-Dreamer

The Changelings of rythms firmentaions will ever utter the smitten brethrens of Christ Jesus. One can no more be a follower if one decides to lead. Getting in the way of humanisms ever onward marching towards the cliffs is but an unworthy Act even though the civility of such is pardonable. Leave all to their fates and become ever mindful of one's Self in the fields of humanism. We are all guilty and are blamed by God and God's Sons as beings of unworthiness but the King of God's Sons have shown mercy toward our wickedness ways and Christ Jesus stands firm in His decree for humanisms to be spared the everness of death's Nothingness! God may despise us but the Lord of the heavens does see us with Loving kindness!

April 10, 2012 at 2:01 pm |