home
RSS
April 28th, 2012

My Faith: What does God sound like?

By Karen Spears Zacharias, Special to CNN

I find that odd since God talks to me all the time.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Movies

soundoff (3,288 Responses)
  1. OmniVI

If god existed then why is everything such a damn secret? I mean really we all start off as innocence. Why is it that the one creature in all exist who could comfort and educate every single person on the planet chooses not to do so? Why we this "HE" let babies die from unclean water of stray bullets to the head? Why would "HE" allow genocide or slavery or child exploration? Millions of people who have lived and died on this planet have done so in pain and agony. Why would this one person not come a tell me not to hurt or kill my neighbor, that just because his skin is different he doesn't have to be my enemy?
    Why would he tell one person out of billions that he exist? I mean $#!+ that would be the greatest news ever. Oh maybe because "He" doesn't exist and you guys are F'ing crazy. We're not the crazy ones, you are. Respond however you will, condemn me to hell, pray for me, whatever you gotta do. But just remember that you are the crazy people of the Earth. And most of the bad things that happen are either justified or caused by your teachings. It's because of you that I have to wait until noon to buy a bottle of White Zinfandel.

April 29, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • Those used guys.

I am not going to admi to you that from time to time with an empty bottle of scotch at my feet I have heard a voice that I could not readily explain. Assuming that it may be the next Messiah, I asked if HE could tell me how to turn water into a decent Pinot Noir. No luck just silence, pity.

April 29, 2012 at 1:52 pm |
  2. Humanist

Religious people are not motivated by love, they are motivated by fear. What motivated Abraham? Only fear can motivate someone to even think about doing something like that to their own child, yet alone carrying it out. It is merely a selfish and juvenile desire for a better afterlife for themselves. Religious people have demonstrated countless times throughout history that they will sacrifice their morality, decency, and humanity for this idea. Don't you hear the threats of hell? They are espoused with ease because they are espoused by narcissistic fearful people. To wish this on anybody, to be OK with it in any sense, is the ultimate in evil. There is a reason we don't allow torture in our society. It's in humane and sick. But if it's done by "God" or the approval of "God", there will be a line of, otherwise moral, people ready to jump in support.

I don't wish anybody ill. I certainly wouldn't wish eternal torture on anyone but I say this without regret; Religion makes me sick to my stomach.

April 29, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
  3. Juanito

Sybaris, reason has been argued to be relative(what is truth...small 't'), and there is a fundemental base line where all truth derives from. But it's been distorted to a tragic level where a majority ok's the death of the unborn innocent out of convenience, but scream in opposition about the death sentences of convicted murderers.

If we found a clump of living cells on Mars, the scientific community would proudly proclaim that 'life exists on another planet', and to kill them would lead to world wide protest. But somehow we 'reason' that the fertilized egg within the womb is not life.

Please show me the reason in this. I ask this of anyone, not in contempt, but to those who has seriously thought about it.

I agree about your assessment on theocracy. Faith cannot be legislated or imposed. Like all love, one must come willingly to another or it is not love. It's not what Jesus wants.

In His love, Juanito...

April 29, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

First off, prove there is god then we will talk.

April 29, 2012 at 1:43 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

Oh, you can't?

April 29, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • Humanist

Not imposed? And what happens if I reject this offer?

April 29, 2012 at 1:47 pm |
    • Eric G

If we found a clump of living cells on Mars, they can survive without us. A clump of cells inside a womb cannot survive without the womb. The womb happens to belong to the body it resides in, not the clump of cells.

By the way, if we did find life on other planets, how will you modify your own interpretation of the bible to explain it?

April 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm |
    • Juanito

Voice of Reason: God's Word is His proof. The arrival of His Son to proclaim His kingdom is His Herald. He is the I AM. He doesn't need me to defend Him, or to announce His existance.

You want physical proof, one you can touch, hear, see and validate. It's all around you, but you've written it off already by believing in scientific theory that's not based on scientific fact. For your own eddification, please make a contrated effort to challenge what YOU believe instead of the beliefs of others. It's incrediblly hard to stare in the mirror and realizing the person looking back might be wrong.

Humanist: God is not cruel. If you choose to turn your back on Him now in this limited sliver of time we call life, why would He condemn you to reside in eternity in His presense?

He gives us the freedome of choice.

It is in the pit of my soul that I hope your choice is with Him.

In His Love, Juanito...

April 29, 2012 at 2:07 pm |
    • Juanito

Eric G, all life exists within an environment that's condusive for it's development and survival. A clump of cells outside that environment ceases to live(or, in plain language, dies). The DNA of a human fetus is distinctly human, which means it cannot be anything but human. If the human fetus is allow to continue to develop, it will show charachteristics that are distinctively human. If the cells are prevented from developing any further, they do not continue to live. They die.

So you have human death. Others have argued philosophically that a human fetus is not human, but science enphatically refutes that premise with biological fact.

As for life outside this planet: there is no scientific data to support this, and I'm unaware of anything referring to this in the Bible.

In the Love of Christ, Jaunito...

April 29, 2012 at 2:26 pm |
    • sybaris

"You want physical proof, one you can touch, hear, see and validate. It's all around you..........,"

Uh no, that doesn't prove anything. A tree is not evidence of any god. It is evidence of a tree, that is all.

April 29, 2012 at 4:46 pm |
  4. Barry

When I hear voices they say I am schizophrenic, go figure.

April 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm |
  5. Jay

If this chick is hearing God talk to her, they have special places and pills for people like that.

April 29, 2012 at 1:33 pm |
  6. LOL

atheists are fat and ugly LOL

April 29, 2012 at 1:30 pm |
    • n8263

Is that what Jesus taught you?

April 29, 2012 at 1:32 pm |
    • Jay

Another prime example of how Christians aren't Christ Like!! Doesn't the bible say, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Believing in a religion is like arguing whether something is beautiful or not. Whether something smells nice or it doesn't. There is no right answer. Having CNN put someone on here who claims to here voices.....why is that person not seeking professional help?? That's irresponsible of CNN!

April 29, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
    • Big Al

But we're not deluded.

April 29, 2012 at 1:48 pm |
    • GAW

Obviously another troll has managed to work his way into the CNN blog. So whether they are Christian tolls or atheist trolls they're all trolls to me.

April 29, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
    • Jerry Johnson

You obviously are going to hell Christian because you are not following what the bible teaches you. I have seen many Christians that were fat and so ugly that I don't know why they even get out of bed in the morning.

April 29, 2012 at 2:03 pm |
  7. Silvia

Good Luck atheists believe in nothing...... keep it that way and you will burn in hell

April 29, 2012 at 1:26 pm |
    • sybaris

That makes no sense to an atheist since they don't believe such a place exists.

April 29, 2012 at 1:29 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

A very intelligent statement I might add

April 29, 2012 at 1:29 pm |
    • Jolt

Silvia, "...you will burn in hell"

And your verified evidence for this is...?

April 29, 2012 at 1:29 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

So your god sends billions of people to be tortured forever, burning and screaming FOREVER! Simply for being raised in another faith or using their brain to understand that it's all just ancient mythology? Nice guy your god.

April 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

IQ please?

April 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm |
    • Know What

The way that people say their god behaves, with not a shred of verified evidence for said same, tells us so much about them. Stay far away from @Silvia - she is a monster deep down.

April 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
    • Jay

The Bible says you are to spend your entire life trying to spread the word of God. Instead you just condemn those around you not of your faith much like a Roman soldier condemning a slave to fight in a Gladiatorial Arena. If you're a Christian, you're the worst example of one! Something tells me if there is a hell, you'll be joining me there.

April 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
    • April2010

This sort of evil thinking is one of the main reasons I'm an atheist.

April 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
    • Big Al

What's this "hell" thing?

April 29, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
    • Eric G

Curious.....

Does it make believers feel better to threaten others with the "burn in Hell" statement?
      Do they do this because they have no other answer to the questions from a non believer?

April 29, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
    • April2010

Silvia – we are all now shaking in our boots! oooOOOHHH scary, scary hell....pfft. Do you seriously think you can scare adults (with even an iota of critical thinking skills) with fairytales?

April 29, 2012 at 1:59 pm |
    • jim

"Burn in hell"? You're a real throwback. Even children with I.Q.s above 80 don't believe that crap!

April 29, 2012 at 1:59 pm |
    • Those used guys.

Is that sort of like the inquisition where your lot was burning people at the stake right here on earth, probably because the inquisitors heard voices in their psychotic heads. The hatred you believers spew out to any who make fun of your silly beliefs speaks volumes of what you are all about. There is peace and hope in Pastafairianism, you are welcome.
      RAmen

April 29, 2012 at 2:06 pm |
    • Jolt

@Silvia,

Where are you? No backing up of your claim?

Just another drive-by bull-shooter, it seems.

April 29, 2012 at 2:25 pm |
    • sam stone

Silvia: Still dreaming of eternity on your knees in front of the savior, slurping up that jeebus goo?

April 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm |
    • OmniVI

Christians are always the nicest people.

April 29, 2012 at 3:52 pm |
  8. AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL NONBELIEVERS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH!

April 29, 2012 at 1:25 pm |
    • sybaris

Spoken like a true Muslim fanatic!

April 29, 2012 at 1:27 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

I see your god is all loving.

April 29, 2012 at 1:30 pm |
    • Jeff

You say this in the name of a religion that obviously brings you no peace.

April 29, 2012 at 1:38 pm |
    • Big Al

That's called a theocracy. America is waging a war against those kind of countries. It sounds like you'd be more comfortable living in one of those kind. Think Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc..

April 29, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • April2010

Thanks for reminding everyone about the evils of religion.

April 29, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • Lilly

America was founded on the principles that would allow a young country to have a chance to survive, grow and evolve(probably a scary word for you). Our founding fathers had a host of governments from that time that were not working for various reason to use as examples of what not to do.

Once again with feeling. We are not a Christian nation, we are not a Jewish nation, we are not a Islamic nation. We are a secular society created by founding father who had the sense to look at the governments at the time and bright enough to notice what didn't work. hint. Theocracies.

In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own. It is easier to acquire wealth and power by this combination than by deserving them, and to effect this, they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer for their purposes.”
      Thomas Jefferson

April 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm |
    • Jerry Johnson

O->< That is my picture of Allah!!!

April 29, 2012 at 2:08 pm |
  9. John Mason

Please allow me to humbly bear witness... God speaks to us in different ways, but we have to know how to listen. Patience and discernment are required. If we wait for a particular voice to recognize that of God, we will be sorely disappointed. God speaks to us through the Holy Spirit which can be witnessed in an infinite number of ways – according to God's will. Rest assured, if we keep our hearts turned to Jesus, we WILL know when God is talking to us. To presume that it will come in a certain way and/or at a certain time is ignorant. I challenge anyone who denies the presence of God in their lives to pray and listen with an open heart – not just your ears. By the way, God talks to me all the time. My 8 year old son tells me that he hears God talking to him too. Please be carfeul not to misinterpret things as though God isn't speaking to you – it may just be that He isn't telling you what you want or expect to hear. Sometimes His message is tough to swallow – perhaps even disappointing. But, it's not about us. Blessings to all.

April 29, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
    • sybaris

"My 8 year old son tells me that he hears God talking to him too."

This is exactly why religion should be banned.
      It is a filthy, disgusting disease of the mind and starts with parents brainwashing their children through VBS, Sunday School, guilt and all sorts of other perverse methods.

April 29, 2012 at 1:32 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

You should have your child removed from your home, child abuser!

April 29, 2012 at 1:34 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

Well, schizophrenia IS hereditary.

April 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm |
    • sqeptiq

There's hope for your kid; he'll probably grow out of it. You, not so much.

April 29, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
    • Lilly

Listening to a god is like discerning ink blots in a Rorschach test, you see or hear what is already there inside you.

April 29, 2012 at 2:02 pm |
    • John Mason

Jesus tells us that the greatest commandment of all is to love each other as he loves us. How could such teaching be considered a disease? By the way, it was my son one Sunday morning when he was 3 that woke me up and asked me to go to church – that's when I started going. Apparently, God was speaking to him long before he and I ever discussed religion. That day changed my life and I've since come to know Jesus personally. I respect other people's beliefs, but I don't understand why faith in the Lord is considered harmful to non-believers. Peace be with you all.

April 29, 2012 at 11:15 pm |
    • John Mason

Lilly,

When I let the Holy Spirit reign in my heart, there's no need to discern ink blots – God's message is unmistakeably clear. It's only when I choose to go my own way that things become abstract.

April 30, 2012 at 12:06 am |
  10. johnnyboy13

I listen to a lot of music. When I'm in a quiet place I often hear music even when no music is playing in the background. From this, other life experiences, and this article, I draw 2 conclusions about the author: (1) she watches too much TV, and (2) she's not very bright. I could be wrong of course...

April 29, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
    • PraiseTheLard

You ARE wrong... She's simply delusional...

April 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm |
    • sqeptiq

She's plenty bright. She just had a deadline and no clue what to write. The editors told her how many words to write, not how much sense to make.

April 29, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
  11. FRANK

I understand how badly God and Jesus have been misrepresented, especially in this country. You would think that the creator of all things is an american republican. He is not. He is the Creator of all things. It took Him millions of years to make this planet habitable and create modern man. God sent His son into the world as a last attempt to save humanity, from their own violence and hatred. Yes it's true, most of the times when we think we hear God's voice and it sounds like James Earl Jones, its our own mind. but God does communicate to us, in different ways. But reading all these blogs, it is apparent their is alot of very angry atheists around. What did God do you to make you hate Him so much, except die for you so you may be forgiven thru faith alone?

April 29, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

God didn't do anything to me, how can an imaginary supernatural being do anything? I don't hate god or religious people, I hate ignorance and stupidity. That's what religion is, ignorant nonsense from ancient mythology. Anyone using logic, reason and objectivity will see that clearly.

April 29, 2012 at 1:25 pm |
    • mapleman

I have been listening for him. He hasn't had the courtesy to speak to me, despite living a good clean life.

April 29, 2012 at 1:26 pm |
  12. mapleman

If you took a child from every part of the world and they were raised without any religious influence, only how to treat others with respect, how to read and write. Those same children, when grown were then told about the bible and the religious teachings would likely think the book was a tale like Hercules or Zeus or some other story that has the exact same story line that was shown to be a myth. When people are taught something from a very young age they cling to that belief despite the facts. Look at Israel and Palestine, the parents tell the kids what to think of the other and they do, despite the fact that they are all just people. The hate is perpetuated. It is only the outside influence of the truth and a population that has those that are not religious that really want peace and have the ability to live together. Why would anyone follow a God that says you must do this list of things or you will go to hell or worse. That does not sound God-like or inclusive. Just so I'm clear, God showed up millions of years after the Earth was created, because he was bored of wandering the universe. Being all powerful, and needing someone to love him he impregnated some poor Virgin without her consent and his son went around pushing his story on everyone? Sounds perfectly believable.

April 29, 2012 at 1:22 pm |
    • Voice of Reason

Don't you want to just slit your wrists?

April 29, 2012 at 1:32 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

Well said mapleman.

April 29, 2012 at 1:37 pm |
  13. Question?

Why are Catholic Priest always abusing little boys ? God tells them ?

April 29, 2012 at 1:19 pm |
    • Cardinal Howard! Cardinal Fine! Cardinal Howard!

That would mean that God's voice is a lispy gay.

April 29, 2012 at 1:21 pm |
  14. HaHa

If "God" is speaking to you, seek help.

April 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
  15. a-theist

i didn't know james earl jones was caucasian as your photo-illustration depicts

April 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
  16. halfbakedlunatic

'god' is an idiotic idea promoted by immoral people to control and pacify the weak minded.

April 29, 2012 at 1:12 pm |
    • God's Oldest Dreamer

halfbakedlunatic,,,,,,,,,,,, ,. ,. ,.

weak minded? I'd rather be weak-willed or strong-willed and have an intellectual understanding regarding God and mankind's godliness ways and wants! The weak-in-heart and in-will may ever and always need the strengthened lots to carry them thru Life's journeys! Be of good-cheers and try ever to let the word flow thru you as it flows thru many who write and do speak in pleasentries of abundant measurings! Never give up one's "penmanship" and try ever to speak in direless straights! Love needs to be found in all places and not just where one lives! Hope gives one's love and way to be found out! Treasure you Life and try to ever be of mostly kindness in one journey! Aged Times will ever give way to its' undergrowths rendering onslaughts!

April 29, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
  17. Faithful

This is sad. We have the Bible which tells us exactly who God is. But we choose to ignore it.

April 29, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
    • momoya

Yes, we have the bible, and where we can test it's claims it proves to be false; therefore, it makes no sense to trust its claims that cannot be verified.

April 29, 2012 at 1:12 pm |
    • jamesT297

Say what? Have you ever read that thing? And you wonder why no one believes it?

April 29, 2012 at 1:12 pm |
    • Faithful

Momoya,
      What claims are you refering to?

April 29, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
    • Faithful

JamesT297,
      Yes I have read the Bible. And I truly believe every word that is in it.

April 29, 2012 at 1:16 pm |
    • momoya

Most of them.. For example, there was never a world-wide flood of water when the species "ho.mo-sapiens" has been on the earth.. The bible claims it is an actual story; jesus claims it actually happened, but it never did.. The bible fails and its jesus with it.

April 29, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
    • Faithful

Momoya,
      There is evidence for a world-wide flood. But it is how you decide to interpret the evidence. I pray God will open your eyes to the truth.

April 29, 2012 at 1:24 pm |
    • n8263

momoya, that makes sense.

April 29, 2012 at 1:28 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

It's just ancient mythology. No different than any of the others. All the gods that have been worshiped throughout history would fill 10 football stadiums, but of course YOURS is the only one that's real. Please try using logic, reason and objectivity instead of blindly accepting ancient mythology as fact.

April 29, 2012 at 1:28 pm |
    • momoya

@Faithful

No, there was no world-wide flood.. The laws of physics dictate its impossibility.. If you want to believe it happened and your god magically changed the laws of physics during its happening and then hid all the evidence for it, then go ahead..

April 29, 2012 at 1:34 pm |
    • PraiseTheLard

momoya: laws of physics ??

As one of my Gods, Bugs Bunny, once said: I realize this is against the law of gravity, but I never studied law...

April 29, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
    • April2010

After 200 years of Christian archaeologists digging up the whole Middle East, they haven't found any proof of the Exodus of the Jews from Egypt, Hebrew Slaves or the Ten Plagues.

April 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm |
    • sqeptiq

Based on his autobiography, the Bible, God is the most abusive stepfather in the history of humanity. He adopted the Jews and look what he has done to them to prove his love. What those Catholic priests have done is chid's play (pun intended) compared to what their mentor has done.

April 29, 2012 at 2:05 pm |
    • Faithful

Sqeptiq,
      I think you need to read the Bible. God is not like that at all. Read it all the way through. God is all loving, all powerful, and all wise. Everything He does is for good. And it is sad that there are people who claim to be his disciples and live contrary to the Bible

April 29, 2012 at 8:11 pm |
    • Faithful

April2010,
      Do you need physical proof to believe everything in life? The Bible says that we, as Christians, need to walk by faith and not by sight. There is always room for reason in faith. Even when I reason through life, I still come to the fact that I am a sinner on my way to hell and that Jesus Christ is the only way for me to be saved. And that there is a God and he is good all the time. And I will always testify to that.

April 29, 2012 at 8:32 pm |
  18. Rainer Braendlein

It is not necessary that we hear an audible voice today, because God has proved his love by an extraordinary deed.

When ever we get a present, it shows us the love of the giver.

Someone can love us in a twofold way: by words and by deeds.

God gave us is precious Son.

God's Son became man and had had the possibility to break with God in the garden Gethsemane, when he envisaged the crucifixion. Yet, Jesus remained with God.

Jesus is the Firstborn of a New Mankind, which obeys God at any rate in contrast to the current mankind, which disobeyes God. The descendants of Adam disobey God and the descendants of Jesus in the Spirit obey God.

I guess, we are not really aware, how the fall of Satan and Adam affected God's creation. It was a calamity in God's sight.

By Jesus obedience both falls are reversed. Jesus has restored God's universe. It is only a matter of time, when this will become apparent.

In a word: The great characteristic of Jesus was his obedience, despite infinite suffering. Adam abandonend God without reason. Hence, Jesus has reversed Adam's Fall. Adam meant alienation from God. Jesus means stable community with God. Jesus, a new man, remaining with God all the time.

This noble and precious Jesus God delivered for us. God is really a loving God.

Ask yourself why it was necessary that Jesus had to die.

I don't want to blame you, but point to the fact that God proved his love for us.

April 29, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
    • Dean

The brutal torture and murder of a delusional preacher is supposed to create a loop hole for the rules that this god of yours created? Can you hear yourself justifying this? Why is this biblical god so blood thirsty?

There was no sacrifice. Jesus (according to the bible), was resurrected after his "sacrifice" to become ruler of the universe. He didn't die....he had a bad weekend.

Saying that this murder somehow elevates mankind is an insult to reasonable people everywhere. Apologizing for this god character is immoral.

April 29, 2012 at 1:20 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

According to a mufti-milenia-old book of mythology. No thanks, I'll take modern scientific knowledge over ancient mythology any day.

If you were born in India, you would be arguing just as strongly for Hinduism. Ever think of that? Where you're born determines what religion you are for the most part. You were indoctrinated to believe in the bible since early childhood. So naturally you believe because you don't have the intellect to look at it objectively, using logic and reason.

April 29, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • Rainer Braendlein

@Josef Bleaux

The problem of Christianity is indeed that it comes out of world, which is strange for us: The Kingdom of God.

In John 3 Jesus says that we need to get born by Water and Spirit (rebirth or sacramental baptism), in oder to become able to realize God's Kingdom.

Baptism is like a gateway. If you want to see a beautiful castle from inside, you have to enter it through the gateway, otherwise you will never know, how it looks inside.

The Bible describes us a castle from inside, but if we want really get to know the caste from inside, we need to get born by Water and Spirit.

April 29, 2012 at 1:45 pm |
  19. This is how

What atheist, christians and muslims have in common.. They all believe in nothing, or 'nothing'.

April 29, 2012 at 1:07 pm |
    • momoya

We do?? Could you explain this "nothing" belief?? How would you know if a person believes in nothing and is therefore an atheist or muslim or christian?

April 29, 2012 at 1:09 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

If someone believes in Christianity or Islam, they believe in nothing because those religions, like all others are just ignorant nonsense. Not true = nothing.

April 29, 2012 at 1:33 pm |
  20. LQ

I have no need to listen to a rugged deep voice proclaiming it is god. God is within me and speaks to me as love.

April 29, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • This is how

ah, your god comes through your or-g-as-ms.

April 29, 2012 at 1:08 pm |
    • jamesT297

So, are you confessing to all of us here and now that you are a self-abuser?

April 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
    • Gold_Lobster

Um...do you think you might be a schizophrenic?

April 29, 2012 at 1:30 pm |