home
RSS
May 4th, 2012

Prisoners play Jesus and disciples

(CNN) - A cast with an armed robber as Jesus and a convicted murderer as the disciple who betrays him takes the stage in a production of "The Life of Jesus Christ" at the largest-maximum security prison in the United States.

Prisoners at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola have been working on the play for more than a year with inmates from the Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women. The play runs through Saturday at the Angola prison.

Bobby Wallace, who has been behind bars for 21 years as part of a 66-year sentence for armed robbery, has the title role, reports CNN affiliate WBRZ-TV in Baton Rouge.

"To try and be like Jesus is an awesome task, because none of us are perfect," Wallace told the TV station. "We're all sinful, and if we stay focused, we can be the best people we can possibly be."

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

Levelle Tolliver, who plays Judas, told WBRZ that he identified with his character because "I was a bad person, I was a thief, I was a liar."

Tolliver, who is serving a life sentence for murder, said no else wanted to play the role but "I wanted to show a different ending, a different outcome of Judas," according to the station.

"Judas begged for mercy, but he didn't believe God forgave him of his sins," Tolliver told WBRZ. "I believe God forgave me, and I'm going to have to show you with my actions."

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Christianity

1. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things .

May 5, 2012 at 7:04 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

Matthew 6:5-8 Maybe prayer does change things, but you shouldn't be doing it visibly in public.

May 5, 2012 at 8:13 am |
    • Hitchens

Live by the whole council of God not just a few verses intended to show people the errors of the Pharisees.

May 5, 2012 at 8:20 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

How am I not living by the whole council of God?

May 5, 2012 at 12:38 pm |
  2. dantheman

I have often dreamed of licking the under-scrapings of Ron Jeremy's toenails off of the face of Whoopie Goldberg.

May 5, 2012 at 6:45 am |
  3. dantheman

I see nothing wrong with dining on the contents of Depends Adult Diapers.

May 5, 2012 at 6:40 am |
  4. dantheman

Mark you make educated people laugh.... at you

May 5, 2012 at 6:36 am |
  5. dantheman

Ahhh the saying would be.... go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company!

May 5, 2012 at 6:30 am |
  6. HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN

CASE CLOSED.

May 5, 2012 at 6:25 am |

nope

May 5, 2012 at 7:00 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

Calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one numb nuts.

May 5, 2012 at 7:57 am |
  7. Mirosal

Mark, I read your post above. I'm not the one who is quick to condemn everyone else who isn't in my church to a fiery afterlife. "Sooner or later the empire will crumble like Rome and all of the atheists will come crying to our doorsteps. Too bad for them we'll all be with Jesus when it happens. I hope they like BBQ. Where they're going, there's going to be plenty of charcoal" is what you said. Atheists aren't going to threaten anyone with eternal suffering, but you will. You do realize that there was never a concept of "hell" until christianity, right? Too many cultures believed in an afterlife, but none of them thought that one would burn forever amid pain torture and suffering for eternity. It's just a tool to keep the uneducated in line, and I guess you're goose-stepping in perfect time like a good little robot.

May 5, 2012 at 6:09 am |
    • Mirosal

thie above was suppoed to be a reply to Mark, but it wasn't put in the right place.

May 5, 2012 at 6:10 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

Since when did I make a threat?

Oh, wait. You think you're being persecuted still. I read all of that stupidity you posted below and can see you feel like a poor, poor victim. Oh there there tiny little guy. How can us evil Christians make you feel better. Want me to get you a warm glass of milk? Need a blankie?

For someone who's always posting a bunch of hateful statements toward Christians, you sure can't take a single word of criticism. Hey, I'm going to take off. I'll bring you a box of Kleenex to clean up all of your tears when I return. You're a racist and a liar. Thank God people like you won't be in Heaven.

May 5, 2012 at 6:19 am |
    • Mirosal

You won't be there simply because there is NO such place. It's the gullible such as yourself who believe in some kind of Utopia.You claim there is a "heaven" and a "hell". Ok, show us. It's just that simple. Back up what you're saying.

May 5, 2012 at 6:24 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

@Mirosal Ever heard of the Greeks? Ever heard of the Fields of Punishment and Tartarus? People believed in a place of eternal punishment long before Christianity.

May 5, 2012 at 8:04 am |
    • Mirosal

Then it's just another myth the christians STOLE to make their own. Just like Saturnailia, a vi-r-gin birth, a "god" for a father with a mortal mother ... How can something be considered real when it's based upon other myths?

May 5, 2012 at 8:20 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

I'm not arguing about belief, I was just pointing out that you were wrong about no one believing in hell before Christians. Think before you post.

May 5, 2012 at 12:35 pm |
  8. Mark from Middle River

I'm glad to see that even criminals' hearts can be softened to the love of Jesus.

May 5, 2012 at 5:39 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

It is a beautiful thing to see. It's too bad more Christians couldn't be softened by the love of Jesus.

May 5, 2012 at 5:50 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

Their hearts were softened before they entered the system. 78% of prisoners in the USA are Christian, opposed to 1% Atheists. Kinda throws the whole 'atheists are evil' argument out the window...lol.

May 5, 2012 at 6:47 am |
    • An inconvenient truth

All convicts are innocent and Christian. Christians get parole. Atheists are liars so one more lie concerning belief does not bother them if it enables an atheist to be out of prison.

May 5, 2012 at 7:03 am |
    • Mirosal

Atheists are liars?? REally? Who was it last year telling people the world would end last May? Hint: it wasn't Atheists. We told them it wouldn't end, Guess who was right? Who goes on television "preaching" about values and then gets caught by the police and/or cameras breaking those values? Again it wasn't Atheists. Who is pushing for laws right now that ban people from their basic rights as citizens? Hmmm... I wonder who the liars and hypocrites really are?

May 5, 2012 at 7:21 am |
    • An inconvenient truth

To be a true atheist you must lie to yourself. We are not referencing one or two odd ball false prophets, we are talking about a way of life. Lying is as natural to a so called atheist as it is unnatural and disgusting to a moral human being.

May 5, 2012 at 7:26 am |
    • Mirosal

Who are you to define morals? You, who bases a life on a book written 2000 years ago for a soceity that no longer exists? A book that contradicts itself numerous times? If the book that contradicts itself can't get it right, how can someone who follows that book get things rght?

May 5, 2012 at 7:30 am |
    • An inconvenient truth

Truth does not change or evolve. 2000 years ago or 2000 years from now atheism will still be a lie and liars who endorse atheism are by definition immoral. Mom and dad should have taught you that lying was wrong at an early age.

May 5, 2012 at 7:51 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

@An: The stats don't lie moron. Atheists don't tend to be liars and thus do not tend to end up in jail as often...we don't have an imaginary friend to fall back on. You can try to justify this all you wish by making absolute irrational statements but it does not change the facts.

As I'm sure you're not capable of looking outside the buybull for answers, the following link provides those answers: http://holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm

The Federal Bureau of Prisons does have statistics on religious affiliations of inmates. The following are total perecentage of inmates per religion category:

Catholic 39.164%
      Santeria 0.157%
      Sikh 0.019%
      Bahai 0.012%
      Krishna 0.009%

May 5, 2012 at 7:52 am |
    • Freud

tp is an idiot that does NOT understand basic math. go back to 2nd grade idiot and learn some math skills! if majority of the US population is self proclaimed christian did you expect the prisons population to be? zorastrians?

May 5, 2012 at 7:57 am |
    • Mirosal

@ AN ... My parents taught me quite well, with one exception. They sent me to parochial school. Guess what I found there. Too many lies to count. Even as a child I would ask "Why?" when the spouted off their "facts" about this "god" of theirs. They don't like questions, and neither do you it appears. Philosphy is all about questions you might never find answers to. Religion is all about their answers that you may NEVER question. Now, if YOU are happy with that, then you have no desire or drive to find WHY they don't want the answers questioned. Those who evade answers or change the subject, like the priests and nuns in my school did, obviously have a lot to hide.

May 5, 2012 at 8:01 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

@Freud: Maybe if you learned to read!! Those are the stats, not my stats but stats put out by the FBI idiot. So before you made an attempt at insulting anyone's intelligence idiot, be sure to read what was written. Maybe if you went and read the article instead of being an ass and just pretending like you understand the stats alone, you'd also understand that the article does account for the fact that there are fewer people who identify as Atheist than there are christard. Either way, your attempt to insult me has failed. I have 2 college degree's...one happens to be an honor's degree in Accounting....so you are now the idiot.

May 5, 2012 at 8:18 am |
    • captain america

And which part of USA do you represent Truth(liar)prevails? Did you get your"stats" from your local FBI office ? Try dealing with your own nation and leave ours to US.There's your sign

May 5, 2012 at 8:24 am |
    • Freud

Would not want to add insult to your injury TP the idiot. Understand that your level of iq is quite low.
      After you have graduated from 1st grade and so on you must eventually consider a class on sampling and study up sampling techniques.

May 5, 2012 at 8:25 am |
  9. Moxxie

Look at this. More hate from American schools. It must be against the law to be Christian now:

May 5, 2012 at 5:16 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

The United States has forgotten its roots in Christianity. Sooner or later the empire will crumble like Rome and all of the atheists will come crying to our doorsteps. Too bad for them we'll all be with Jesus when it happens. I hope they like BBQ. Where they're going, there's going to be plenty of charcoal.

May 5, 2012 at 5:40 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

Did you even read the article? This happened in Canada you dink.

May 5, 2012 at 5:42 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

@Mark So did God choose you to decide who is going to heaven or hell? How can I get a cool job like that? I always thought that it was up to God and that only he knew the true heart of a person. I guess life is pointless if you choose to send most of us to hell because of what we believe and not what our actions and heart shows about us.

May 5, 2012 at 5:46 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

No, up here our schools have dress codes that say that the students can't wear anything with a slogan on it that may potentially offend or discriminate. It is not an attack on the kids beliefs. If a kid wore a shirt that read 'FSM' or 'Jesus is a lie', he'd be asked to not wear it again...the schools do not want anyone's beliefs picked on. Must suck to be him though, if he doesn't follow the dress code, they will suspend him again and given that he's in Grade 12 that means he'll blow his chance to Graduate

May 5, 2012 at 6:53 am |
    • Prayer for the country

God keep our land glorious prayer that is the Canadian national anthem.

May 5, 2012 at 7:22 am |
    • Mirosal

Awww, isn't that cute. It's "just spewin'" - I mean just sayin - under another name. The same idiot who thinks the war of 1812 was fought between Canada and the U.S.

May 5, 2012 at 7:27 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

The whole posting of a line from our anthem only proves your lack of intellect moron...it means nothing nor does it have anything to do with the topic at hand. To clarify we are a SECULAR country, much like the USA is secular.

May 5, 2012 at 7:33 am |
  10. Carl

It is no surprise that the majority of people in prison for violent crimes are christian. The vatican has been conditioning believers for years in a global scheme to create religious soldiers that will burn and crucify atheists. There has been a large scale secret underground movement that started in san fransisco where gay men have been given AIDS by the mormon church and the vatican for the past few decades in an attempt to wipe out the entire population of liberals.

May 5, 2012 at 4:48 am |
    • Mirosal

@ Carl ... you claim that the vatican and the Morons released AIDS to wipe out the liberals. That's ludicrous at best, but just for the heck of it, what do the Morons and the vatican have to fear from liberals? Why are they so scared, frightened, and alarmed?

May 5, 2012 at 7:03 am |
  11. Henry

It is obvious that the CNN Belief Forum is there for the sole purpose of bashing Christians

May 5, 2012 at 1:46 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

Good!

May 5, 2012 at 2:05 am |
    • Humanist11

It is more like a forum to inform religious folks that they are wasting their valuable time and money chasing down fairytales. They should be doing real actions that contribute to the advancement of the human condition. Life is wonderful when you are free to think on your own, kinda like being "Born Again".

May 5, 2012 at 3:26 am |
    • Religion is not healthy for a boy's ass and other living things

People here have differences of opinion. If you want everyone to agree with you and support you, then you need to go to that place where they talk to dead people and pretend to be cannibals. Church.

May 5, 2012 at 4:04 am |
    • HotAirAce

As usual, you are wrong. Informing fools of the truth is not bashing, and most atheists treat all believers equal.

May 5, 2012 at 4:35 am |
    • Moxxie

I for one and tiered of coming here and geting beat by all these atheists

May 5, 2012 at 4:56 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

Henry, it's been like this for a while. The best we can do is let these libtards know they're wrong. After that, it's up to them to make a decision. 99% of the time though, they make the wrong one and continue preaching hate and intolerance in the guise of tolerance and love. Bunch of mongrel hypocrites.

May 5, 2012 at 5:42 am |
    • Joxer the Mighty

@Henry You ever visited the science blog? It's exactly the opposite. Christians go there to bash atheists.

May 5, 2012 at 5:48 am |
  12. AdmrlAckbar

Let's look at the facts (P.S. I don't need to supply any support for these facts, so shush):

1. Science is mainly a fairytale.. I mean come on chemistry is just fancy alchemy. Biology is just an excuse for perverted science teachers to tell children about s-e-x. There's no way any of it could be true! It’s all a system designed to manipulate sheep into becoming mindless followers. “Thank you sir! May I pay you for another Flu shot!”

2. Science is responsible for nothing but evil in the world, e.g. The atom bomb, biological warfare, Carrot Top etc... Ok well, maybe the devil is responsible for the last one..

3. By NOT believing in science you are automatically somehow a better, more ethical and more intelligent person. That's right all you have to do is not believe and POOF! That said, all believers in science are automatically idiots and hicks.. every one of em. I mean after all, they all look alike and I can’t tell a physicist from a molecular biologist in their posh white lab coats and conformist safety goggles! Which is more proof they wish to indoctrinate you.. they all dress alike!

4. Science has done nothing but hold back the progress of belief and spirituality... It's an active agenda people! Sir M.C. Hammer once said we just have to pray to make it today, but now science is trying to make you buy apples everyday or else they will send their doctors after you!! Yeah science, I know where your agenda is based.. In the biggest global corporate economic power in the world.. Apple!

5. I am somehow claiming to backup all my comments with an implied knowledge of religion and faith, but most likely the last class I took on religion was in high school and even then I was too busy writing the names of bands like Wynger on my Trapper-keeper to have been paying attention. Still it's a cool word to throw around “Religion”!

6. And remember simply NOT believing in science isn’t enough! One must repeatedly insult, mock and belittle the followers of science at every chance given, whilst all the while implying #3 on the list above. Go thee forth to the street or forums of internets and shout: LOOK AT ME!! LISTEN TO MY OPIN.. I MEAN FACTS! SURE I CAN’T DISPROVE THE NULL HYPOTHESIS ON WHICH MY BELIEFS ARE FOUNDED, BUT I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU AND GOSH DARN IT PEOPLE LIKE ME!

May 5, 2012 at 1:35 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

Just because you are too inept to grasp the concept of science does not mean it is not fact. Your entire blurb is ridiculous and shows your lack of intelligence.

May 5, 2012 at 6:55 am |
  13. Cold Hard TRUTH

If I were in prison for 21 years, my forearms would be rock solid, like concrete. You know, from "punching my way into heaven" if you catch my drift.

May 5, 2012 at 1:14 am |
  14. GenericMan

Louisiana is cruel state.

May 5, 2012 at 1:12 am |
  15. The Dude

If I pretend to see your imaginary friend, can I get out of prison as well?

May 5, 2012 at 1:02 am |
  16. b4bigbang

Hey everybody, the scientific survey says that the younger top scientists are more likely to attend religious services than the older ones and the researcher thinks it could be a trend ind icating a future increase in religious top scientists!

Right there – last paragraph.

May 5, 2012 at 12:27 am |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Really hard up for news, huh?

May 5, 2012 at 12:28 am |
    • PRAISE JESUS

Young people are stupid and this is nothing new. Many of them grow out of it. Don't worry, retarded christians won't be owning the science world. Science disproves their myth.

May 5, 2012 at 12:55 am |
    • b4bigbang

You better go read the article Praise Jesus, because the results of the survey contradict your entire last post.

May 5, 2012 at 12:58 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

May 5, 2012 at 1:08 am |
    • b4bigbang

Cold Hard TRUTH: "b4, I see you're posting this trash on other articles. In case you're wondering, none of us care. Your cult is wrong, period. Please kindly shove your religious texts sideways into your bum. Thanks in advance!"

"Trash"?! But it's a secular scientific work published in a secular science publication!

What if this is correct, wouldnt it be 'cold hard truth'?
      You should pick another alias like 'CantHandleTruth' – how's that sound?

May 5, 2012 at 1:27 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

So, you're posting a 5 year old article about a study that states that people who are already religious are afraid to abandon their beliefs that were pounded into their skulls at an early age. Did you actually read the article?

"They concluded that academics in the natural and social sciences at elite research universities are significantly less religious than the general population. Almost 52 percent of scientists surveyed identified themselves as having no current religious affiliation compared with only 14 percent of the general population."

"Ecklund says, 'It appears that those from non-religious backgrounds disproportionately self-select into scientific professions. This may reflect the fact that there is tension between the religious tenets of some groups and the theories and methods of particular sciences and it contributes to the large number of non-religious scientists."

Try again.

Here's an interesting article:

"Highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than are non-believers"

May 5, 2012 at 2:02 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

By the way, you should pick a new handle yourself. Something like, "I Am An Idiot." It's VERY fitting.

May 5, 2012 at 2:03 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

From: http://phys.org/help/about-us/

Take a look at this winner:

• Lisa Zyga – contributing author
      Lisa graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelor of Arts degree in rhetoric in 2004.

So glad you posted an article from such an esteemed website with highly educated authors that have no life experience.

May 5, 2012 at 2:10 am |
    • b4bigbang

Oh funny ha ha. Your comments just proove me more right because you haven't posted anything that disprooves the article I posted.

May 5, 2012 at 6:23 am |
  17. Vince

Dear Sybaris, when Jesus walked this earth, He repeated a key statement: "I did not come for those who think they are well, I came to heal those who know they are sick". In other words, those who think they deserve God's love will never humble themselves to receive it.

When I truly understood how my sin has broken my relationship with God, then I stood amazed at how much love He showed me to enable me to become His child. You may be sarcastic, but I honestly and sincerely pray that someday you will come to know that He truly is "such a loving God!"

May 5, 2012 at 12:25 am |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

There is no such thing as 'god'.

May 5, 2012 at 12:26 am |
  18. d

66 years for armed robby?

Tell me he killed someone...that's just horrible

May 5, 2012 at 12:13 am |
    • GenericMan

Yes, why are we putting behind bars for 66 years for armed robbery? This country has gone insane.

May 5, 2012 at 1:04 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

Good! He deserves it.

May 5, 2012 at 1:10 am |
  19. PunchingThePundit

Um kinda out of left here but...this dood got 66 years for armed robbery? I mean did he actually cause bodily harm to someone? Was there a 20 mile pusuit where people were put in life and limb jeopardy? Was/is he a "career" criminal? I'm all for crime n' punishment..but really...66 years? thats not rehabilitation ...thats persecution.

May 4, 2012 at 11:48 pm |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

All christians deserve prison sentences. Hey, they think they're going to be in heaven for eternity, right? What's a few decades in prison in comparison to eternity? Lock 'em all up I say. Throw away the key, and don't bother feeding them more than once every couple days to save money.

May 5, 2012 at 1:09 am |
    • Cold Hard TRUTH

Just FYI in case you are confused. Christians ENJOY persecution because it helps them justify their impractical belief system. They expect persecution. If you persecute them, they think the end times are near and they start panicking. It's the funniest thing to watch, ever. Even funnier than America's Funniest Home Videos.

May 5, 2012 at 1:17 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

That's right. You're reading it here folks. I deserve prison sentences for being a Christian.

May 5, 2012 at 5:43 am |
  20. TownC

Hopefully this immersion with religion will help these prisoners be motivated to change their lives. These prisoners actively acting and being productive can only be good for them.

May 4, 2012 at 11:47 pm |
    • sybaris

Yeah, fear is always a good motivator.

Such a loving god.

Hopefully they will educate themselves and see the flaws in religion then realize they don't need a crutch to be a good person.

May 5, 2012 at 12:01 am |
    • Random

sybaris,
      It's pretty obvious the beneift of these people using a real life story to examine thier inner selves. Yes Christ lived, and yes he promoted peace and understanding while he lived, and yes he was betrayed and murdered. You don't need to argue the supernatural to see how inner inspection on such a dramatic story could have its benefits in personal emotional advancement.

I understand that you see religion in all of its flaws, and I also understand that organized religion is evil and should be discouraged. But individual reflection and personal advancement utilizing such a dramatic and amazing story isn't evil. So please, have some personal integrity and pick your battles instead of using your wit to malign innocent people.

May 5, 2012 at 12:15 am |
    • Moxxie

@sybaris – I hope that some day you see the flaws in your logic and come to understand that the flesh is weak and that we all need God in our lives.

May 5, 2012 at 12:16 am |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Moxxie, when you can prove that "we all need God", do alert the media with your evidence of such.

May 5, 2012 at 12:19 am |
    • Moxxie

Everyone knows that you are nothing more than a liberal angena-loving troll. So stop now.

May 5, 2012 at 4:55 am |
    • Mirosal

Moxxie ... tell you what ... you and your kind keep your religion in your homes, and in your church. Stop coming to our doors telling us we're inherently bad and need "saving" by your point of view. Get off of my television begging for "donations" because your pastors are too lazy to get a REAL job. And STAY AWAY from my lawmakers whom you lobby to make or pass laws according to your 2000 year old book that was written for a society that no longer exists. If you can manage that, we'll gladly stop pointing out the flaws in religion.

May 5, 2012 at 5:07 am |
    • Moxxie

Whatever. go vote for hilary clinton or something. Anything but sit here and post your hate speech.

May 5, 2012 at 5:14 am |
    • Mirosal

ohhh ... "whatever" ... such a witty comeback. I'd NEVER vote for Hilary. While I have no objections to a woman president, almost anyone BUT her would suffice. I can't stand the sight or sound of her. And just what hateful thing did I say?

May 5, 2012 at 5:21 am |
    • Moxxie

When was the last time I was on yuor tv asking for donations? WHen was the last time I went to your door and told you that you were bad and ned saving? When did I go to your lawmaker? I don't even know where you live.

maybe YOU should stop playing the victim. How's that for a change? Your comments are vile and putrid.

May 5, 2012 at 5:24 am |
    • Mirosal

Read my post a with a little more care. I said "you and your kind". You as.sume it was all about you you you. I think someone is suffering from a persecution complex. As far as hate speech, I'm not the one using words like "vile" and "putrid".

May 5, 2012 at 5:29 am |
    • Moxxie

Yep, ME and MY kind are always at your door and on tv demanding your monies. I dont own a tv, so I cant vouch for "MY KIND" there but we don' go doorknocking at my church. We aren't mormons. Sorry.

Sounds to me like your the one crying over persecution. Quit being a victim if your delicate little sensibilities are so offended.

May 5, 2012 at 5:36 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

Don't mind Mirosal, Moxxie. He's got himself a complex on these boards over how right he has to be about everything.

May 5, 2012 at 5:38 am |
    • Mirosal

oh look, little Marky's mommy and whoever she brought home for "daddy of the night" must be in bed, so now he can sneak downstairs to use the computer. Moxxie, Mormons are not the only sect that go around door-to-door. You don't need to own a television to be on one. I still want to know what "hate speech" I am guilty of saying.

May 5, 2012 at 5:44 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

Oh look. More insults from the peanut gallery.

May 5, 2012 at 5:47 am |
    • Mirosal

Do you even know where the phrase "peanut gallery" came from?

May 5, 2012 at 5:59 am |
    • Mark from Middle River

May 5, 2012 at 6:03 am |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

TownC: Considering 78% of prisoners identified as being Christian when they entered the system, they would be best losing their belief.

May 5, 2012 at 7:06 am |