home
RSS
May 22nd, 2012

Video of North Carolina pastor's plan to 'get rid of' gays goes viral

By Dan Gilgoff, CNN.com Religion Editor

(CNN) - Video of a North Carolina pastor preaching that gays and lesbians should be rounded up inside an electric fence is going viral on the Internet, two weeks after North Carolina passed a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage and President Barack Obama voiced personal support for legalizing such marriages.

"I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but I couldn't get it past the Congress," Pastor Charles L. Worley can be seen telling his Providence Road Baptist Church congregation in the video, which had more than 250,000 YouTube views by Tuesday.

"Build a great big, large fence - 50 or a 100 miles long - and put all the lesbians in there,” Worley went on to say in his May 13 sermon at his Maiden, North Carolina, church. “Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed them. And you know in a few years, they'll die out. You know why? They can't reproduce."

My Take: The Bible condemns a lot, but here's why we focus on homosexuality

The video had initially been posted on Providence Road’s website but was recently taken down, according to CNN affiliate WBTV-TV in Charlotte.

The phone line at Worley’s church was busy on Monday night and on Tuesday, as was Worley’s home number on Tuesday.

The church’s website was down Tuesday morning, but it had described the house of worship as fundamentalist, meaning it represents a Baptist tradition that's more conservative than the Southern Baptists.

My Take: The Christian case for gay marriage

Worley’s sermon was posted on YouTube by a group called Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate, which is organizing a protest at the Providence Road Baptist Church on Sunday.

Addressing his congregation last Sunday, Worley referred to his earlier controversial sermon.

"I talked a little bit, I believe it was last Sunday, on the homosexual lifestyle, and there was a whole lot of people who didn't like what I said," Worley told his congregation Sunday, according to WBTV. "I want to read it out of the Bible, and then we'll go from there."

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

“Listen, all of the Sodomites, the lesbians, and all of the ... what's that word? Gays - I didn't wanna say 'queers' - that say we don't love you, I love you more than you love yourself,” Worley said, according to WBTV. “I'm praying for you to be saved."

Worley’s initial sermon was partly framed as a response to Obama’s endorsement of same-sex marriage, which he made in a TV interview a day after North Carolina voters passed a state constitutional amendment banning legal recognition of such marriages and other types of gay unions.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, or GLAAD, was working Tuesday to gather criticism of Worley’s comments from other North Carolina pastors.

“I am angry and sick at heart over Pastor Worley's comments,” said the Rev. Dennis Teall-Fleming, pastor at Open Hearts Gathering in Gastonia, North Carolina, in a statement distributed by GLAAD.

“Nothing he says has anything to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ,” said Teall-Fleming, who leads a Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) congregation. “I call on all Christian and Baptist organizations that have any connection with him to condemn his comments as strongly as I do, including Providence Road Baptist Church of Maiden.”

- CNN Belief Blog Co-Editor

Filed under: Christianity • Homosexuality • North Carolina

soundoff (5,806 Responses)
  1. t3chn0ph0b3

It doesn't matter how many gays you kill. Straight people will just keep making more.

May 22, 2012 at 7:33 pm |
    • Michael

It's the real beauty of the system : )

May 22, 2012 at 7:37 pm |
  2. Jebadiah

I'll bet the farm this guy is a tea bagger.

May 22, 2012 at 7:31 pm |
    • Michael

Ya think? Nah...

May 22, 2012 at 7:36 pm |
    • God is a gay man

correction, teabagee.

May 22, 2012 at 7:36 pm |
  3. Corinne

Listening to this answer to Anderson was the best I have heard in explaining the biblical sense of this issue.
    Hate is not the answer to anything, ever. Being a Christian myself, God is love unconditionally and ours is not to judge anyone, ever. If we all took those simple ways of doing things, this would never come up.
    Sad that this continues on to be a discussion amoungst grownups that teach our children to hand this down in generations.
    Be ashamed if this is you to teach hate of any kind in these subjects that come up.

May 22, 2012 at 7:31 pm |
    • t3chn0ph0b3

As misguided and purile as this guy's hate is, love isn't always the answer either. There are some people (cold-blooded child murderers/rapists, that kind of thing) who do really need to be removed from the gene pool for our own safety and the safety of others. Living in an enlightened society doesn't require unconditional love for everyone.

May 22, 2012 at 7:37 pm |
  4. Jebadiah

These are the same ignorant, hate-filled fanatics who want to control our government at every level.

May 22, 2012 at 7:30 pm |
  5. w234

Every gay and lesbian person within a 100 mile radius should show up at that church for services this Sunday. Just show up, sit in on the services, just like you are visiting; no protests or anything, just show up, go to church. Would freak the dude OUT!

May 22, 2012 at 7:30 pm |
    • Michael

Too bad it's too warm to wear boas.

May 22, 2012 at 7:32 pm |
    • w234

dude, it's NEVER toi warm to wear a boa, and look F i e r c e ! okayyyyyyyyyyy?

May 22, 2012 at 7:34 pm |
    • w234

dude, it's NEVER too warm to wear a boa, and look F i e r c e ! okayyyyyyyyyyy?

May 22, 2012 at 7:35 pm |
    • just sayin

@Michael: They can just show up in bondage gear and give that group a real scare.

May 22, 2012 at 7:39 pm |
  6. Ted

I like the idea of an electric enclosure... for fundamentalists.

May 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm |
    • Michael

For Worley I have an electric impaling rod in mind. I think he would look really nice mounted on one atop his church.

May 22, 2012 at 7:33 pm |
  7. eye salve

It's interesting how only those who are on the extreme fringe recieve undo attention from CNN these days. This story is reminicent of an episode of the old Jerry Springer show. What is dangerous is that it can lead to a feeding frenzy - just read the posts! Please don't be blinded by the horror of an extreme view. Don't take the bait!
    What is true is that the book of Daniel clearly states that - "He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law."

May 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm |
    • One one

Hey, Billy Graham, was in NC preaching against gays. Is he not a true Christian ?

May 22, 2012 at 7:29 pm |
  8. i821776

For all of you sane people out there not from North Carolina, please remember that there are still many of us here who are NOT bigoted like this.

May 22, 2012 at 7:26 pm |
    • Colin

Yes, aout 35% based on the marriage amendment. Hardly impressive.

May 22, 2012 at 7:30 pm |
    • i821776

The 35% of us here who aren't like that still exist though – we may be a minority, but that doesn't mean we aren't here. Soon enough, with the college graduates we have in the state (look at the map of the counties who voted in correlation to those who voted against the Amendment), we will be greater than 35%.

On top of that, considering the history of our state, I think it is rather impressive that we are even close to 35% and not somewhere closer to 15%.

May 22, 2012 at 7:33 pm |
  9. BralenX

I have a dream of one day creating a gay nation!! Where gays rule not only their nation but the entire world!!! If all the gays of Earth came together to form a country it would be the third largest on the planet. With a population of over 700 million people. The hetero world would be terrified of us. All we would need is an Alexander the Great to lead us to victory over the filthy breeders that infest our beautiful globe.

May 22, 2012 at 7:25 pm |
    • Hephaestion

Alexander is busy. All you get is me.

May 22, 2012 at 7:27 pm |
    • Michael

Not at all a bad consolation prize by every account I have read.

May 22, 2012 at 7:30 pm |
    • One one

I know a few gays. That really is not their style.

May 22, 2012 at 7:31 pm |
    • rasbury

Cnn is becoming a pathetic immoral loving news station. What did Jerry Springer buy part of your group? Pathetic

May 22, 2012 at 7:54 pm |
  10. sean

Where is the condamnation for all those people who work on Sunday. I believe that is punishable by death. What about the heathen athletes who have touched the skin of a pig. I believe that is punishable by death also. What about if I was to wear fabric made from two different sources doesnt that mean I should be punished with death as well? My point would be the Bible is a good book that needs to be taught NOT just read. Plus how can we be sure the verision this preacher is using is translated correctly?

May 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
    • God is a gay man

translated correctly? who's to say so, the bible police?

May 22, 2012 at 7:31 pm |
    • sean

Bible police now there is a good idea. the Bible has many translations and english has changed greatly over the centuries. I just want to make sure everyone is at the very least reading the same interpurtation.

May 22, 2012 at 7:35 pm |
  11. Jeff in Oregon

Religion is for the weak minded and growing as the vehicle of hate. Funny I do not see or hear the larger baptist church organization stepping away from this language or hate. Religion is a liability now for our country, no longer an asset. The sooner it ends, the better off we all will be.

May 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
  12. God is a gay man

"And you know in a few years, they'll die out. You know why? They can't reproduce."

I suppose he also wants to pen up every hetero couple to ensure their potentially gay offspring are contained. That leaves only him on the other side of the fence then.

May 22, 2012 at 7:23 pm |
  13. w234

If God hates people for being gay or hates people for any reason, I'm SURE he hates people who are ignorant and hateful toward others. Before Jesus ascended to heaven REMEMBER he said I give you one more commandment; THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER. This "preacher" is violating that commandment right from the pulpit.

May 22, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
    • Patrick 2

apparently he loves gay people more than they love themselves, he just shows love by locking people in electrified enclosures and air dropping rations to them. I hate to see how he treats his family if this is how he shows love!

May 22, 2012 at 7:37 pm |
  14. BralenX

Straight people suck.

May 22, 2012 at 7:21 pm |
    • upstatenyman

Either you're drunk or a juvenile. Please stop trolling with comments like this. It doesn't help you're argument. I think we should start hitting "report abuse" when your comments like that come up.

May 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
    • BralenX

UpstateNYman, YOU SUCK.

May 22, 2012 at 7:27 pm |
    • Michael

Some do. And some do it quite well with a little training.

May 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm |
    • MakeThemEatCake

and if you find a companion that sucks well you will live a happy life.

May 22, 2012 at 7:33 pm |
  15. Colin

A few questions should help shed light on the relationship between religion and rational thought.

The completely absurd theory that all 7,000,000,000 human beings are simultaneously being supervised 24 hours a day, every day of their lives by an immortal, invisible being for the purposes of reward or punishment in the “afterlife” comes from the field of:

(a) Astronomy;

(b) Medicine;

(c) Economics; or

(d) Christianity

You are about 70% likely to believe the entire Universe began less than 10,000 years ago with only one man, one woman and a talking snake if you are a:

(a) historian;

(b) geologist;

(c) NASA astronomer; or

(d) Christian

I have convinced myself that gay $ex is a choice and not genetic, but then have no explanation as to why only gay people have ho.mo$exual urges. I am

(a) A gifted psychologist

(b) A well respected geneticist

(c) A highly educated sociologist

(d) A Christian with the remarkable ability to ignore inconvenient facts.

If I honestly believe that, when I think silent thoughts like, “please god, help me pass my exam tomorrow,” some invisible being is reading my mind and will intervene and alter what would otherwise be the course of history in small ways to help me, I am

(a) a delusional schizophrenic;

(b) a naïve child, too young to know that that is silly

(c) an ignorant farmer from Sudan who never had the benefit of even a fifth grade education; or

(d) your average Christian

Millions and millions of Catholics believe that bread and wine turns into the actual flesh and blood of a dead Jew from 2,000 years ago because:

(a) there are obvious visible changes in the condiments after the Catholic priest does his hocus pocus;

(b) tests have confirmed a divine presence in the bread and wine;

(c) now and then their god shows up and confirms this story; or

(d) their religious convictions tell them to blindly accept this completely fvcking absurd nonsense.

I believe that an all powerful being, capable of creating the entire cosmos watches me have $ex to make sure I don't do anything "naughty". I am

(a) A victim of child molestation

(b) A r.ape victim trying to recover

(c) A mental patient with paranoid delusions

(d) A Christian

The only discipline known to often cause people to kill others they have never met and/or to commit suicide in its furtherance is:

(a) Architecture;

(b) Philosophy;

(c) Archeology; or

(d) Religion

What is it that most differentiates science and all other intellectual disciplines from religion:

(a) Religion tells people not only what they should believe, but what they are morally obliged to believe on pain of divine retribution, whereas science, economics, medicine etc. has no “sacred cows” in terms of doctrine and go where the evidence leads them;

(b) Religion can make a statement, such as “there is a composite god comprised of God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit”, and be totally immune from experimentation and challenge, whereas science can only make factual assertions when supported by considerable evidence;

(c) Science and the scientific method is universal and consistent all over the World whereas religion is regional and a person’s religious conviction, no matter how deeply held, is clearly nothing more than an accident of birth; or

(d) All of the above.

If I am found wandering the streets flagellating myself, wading into a filth river, mutilating my child’s genitals or kneeling down in a church believing that a being is somehow reading my inner thoughts and prayers, I am likely driven by:

(a) a deep psychiatric issue;

(b) an irrational fear or phobia;

(c) a severe mental degeneration caused by years of drug abuse; or

(d) my religious belief.

Who am I? I don’t pay any taxes. I never have. Any money my organization earns is tax free and my own salary is also tax free, at the federal, state and local level. Despite contributing nothing to society, but still enjoying all its benefits, I feel I have the right to tell others what to do. I am

(a) A sleazy Wall Street banker

(b) A mafia boss

(c) A drug pusher; or

(d) A Catholic Priest, Protestant Minister or Jewish Rabbi.

May 22, 2012 at 7:20 pm |
    • bren222

think you have a combination of way too much hatred and time on your hands

May 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
    • Colin

Why is it that Christians always try to hide behind the "hatred" mantre when forced to confront severe logical inconsistencies in their childish faith?

May 22, 2012 at 7:25 pm |
    • Michael

How much coffee did you drink today?

May 22, 2012 at 7:26 pm |
    • bren222

hey, i'm just saying that anger/hatred is often born from hurt and disappointment ... i'm sorry someone who should not have let you down pretty bad

May 22, 2012 at 7:30 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

A lovely non sequitor. Would it matter what happened in his past? The arguments are valid, and as of yet, unchallenged in any significant way.

May 22, 2012 at 7:32 pm |
    • Colin

bren – ever thought that maybe, just maybe, there is something fundamentally silly about Christianity? Ever thought that, at a minimum, it is a collosus waste of time and resources and at worse, the cause of some jawdroppingly stupid policy decisions in the USA.

May 22, 2012 at 7:32 pm |
    • sybaris

oh look, bren is back and still subscribing to the angry atheist fallacy. Next she'll say that we hate their god or our prayers didn't get the answer we wanted or some other blind explanation that circulates among the religionists.

May 22, 2012 at 7:35 pm |
    • Fred

Bravo. Excellent. Thank you.

May 22, 2012 at 7:38 pm |
    • Reason, anyone?

I love it

May 22, 2012 at 7:38 pm |
    • 5thApe

Very well done.

May 22, 2012 at 7:44 pm |
    • DB

@ Colin

You're the one hiding, bro. Behind an impenetrable wall of anger. I doubt you would even care to engage in a real discussion about your alleged "logical inconsistencies" or about the true relationship between faith and reason. What you've expressed in your post is an obstinacy one might expect from ... a religious person. Lol. We have something in common, it seems. We both believe in something very strongly and are not easily dissuaded. What is sad is that your anger prevents a genuine dialogue, as if that was ever your aim in the first place.

May 22, 2012 at 7:56 pm |
    • Bren

@Colin- ever thought that maybe, just maybe, there is something fundamentally silly about preaching atheism? Ever thought that, at a minimum, it is a collosus waste of time and resources and at worse, the cause of some jawdroppingly stupid moments in your life?

May 22, 2012 at 8:53 pm |
    • fred

Colin
      Sorry but'"(d) A Catholic Priest, Protestant Minister or Jewish Rabbi." all pay tax just like any other contractor. They perform services that the majority of society consider of value. Just the facts and this comes from your secular godless material not the Bible.

May 22, 2012 at 10:12 pm |
  16. Doglover

Hopefully if they are crazy enough to let a man marry another man then I will eventually be able to marry my schnauzer! We have been in love for years. I was born this way so don't judge me!

Dog molesters are people too!

May 22, 2012 at 7:19 pm |
    • Michael

A very adult contribution to the conversation.

May 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
    • sybaris

I just checked the census in Canada where they have allowed gays to marry for several years............ nope, no run on canine wedding bands.

Thanks for the non sequitur though

May 22, 2012 at 7:29 pm |
  17. Curtis

I'm a member of a conservative Baptist church and have attended highly conservative churches through the years. Many times I've heard ministers say "hate the sin, love the sinner" and follow that statement up with an admonition to act with love toward those who sin. In no way does a call to imprison people based on their sinfullness refelect biblical principles. I've also heard ministers state that "sin is sin" and that God does not attribute different levels of sinfullness to our actions as we humans are wont to do. The bible speaks out strongly against divorce yet I'm not hearing any calls to round up divorcees and place them behind electrified fences. I'm thankful for that because I have gone through a divorce and do consider that divorce to be a sin. By biblical definition there has only been one perfect person on this earth, Jesus Christ, and the rest of us, including the NC minister, have sinned so we should all be thankful for God's grace and forgiveness and start looking for ways to serve our fellow human beings rather than looking for ways to hate and control them. In the strongest terms possible I condemn this individual's statements about gays.

May 22, 2012 at 7:19 pm |
    • Colin

Then again, you could simply stop living your life under the ridiculous notion that a Bronze Age Palestinian sky-god is spying on you and judging your behavior.

May 22, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
    • sybaris

and yet there is still no evidence to corroborate your assertion that this alleged jesus fellow was perfect. The guy even thought noahs flood happened.

If he was a perfect being he wouldn't lie.

If he was omniscient he would have known it didn't happen.

Your call.

May 22, 2012 at 7:25 pm |
  18. bren222

One one

if you heard that a supporter of MADD was arrested for impaired driving, would you stop believing in the principles of that organziation?

May 22, 2012 at 7:19 pm |
  19. Colin

Ever heard of a gropu of Atheists calling for the fencing of gays? Of Christians? Of anybody?

Never happens. Religion poisons everything.

May 22, 2012 at 7:16 pm |
    • BralenX

I know plenty of atheists who hate gays.

May 22, 2012 at 7:17 pm |
    • Colin

So, I know plenty of atheists who are a real pain in th ars.e, now answer my Q.

May 22, 2012 at 7:18 pm |
    • Shadowcandy

I beg to differ Colin. People ruin everything.

May 22, 2012 at 7:19 pm |
    • Leo

Atheism is a religion!! Don't fool yourself!! That is why you are here trying to save people??

May 22, 2012 at 7:20 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

@Leo

You abviously don't know what a religion is, nor the position of atheism.

May 22, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
    • Leo

Hawaii, Why are you here? Trying to save people or hate people?

May 22, 2012 at 7:25 pm |
    • Colin

Yes Leo, and medicine is a disease.

May 22, 2012 at 7:27 pm |
    • Sean

Stalin was an Athiest, and committed genocide. My point isn't that Christians Athiests are bad, its that every group has a nut. Judging that group by that nut makes you prejudiced. Prejudice comes from the words 'pre' and 'judge.' Meaning specifically judging someone before you know them.

I am not definding this nut. Just saying you should look at yourself with the same level of criticism. You may be surprised at what you find.

May 22, 2012 at 7:27 pm |
    • Colin

And Hitler was a christian, but neither acted out of their relgious convictions, or lack thereof. That is the point. People who abuse gays are 99% driven by religion.

May 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

I'm here for entertainment purposes, and if someone thinks that they can back up their beliefs with anything but special pleading fallacies or Pascal's Wager, then I'm willing to see what they have to say. I'm always willing to see whether or not someone can provide empirical evidence for any supernatural belief.
      As for your comment, atheism is not a religion.

May 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm |
    • anon

Never heard an athiest group call for the fencing of another? Are you kidding? They've been around in extremely small numbers for years, but they are a fledgling group in that they are rapidly gaining momentum, so just give them time, and they will be calling for the same atrocities other groups have called for. Then what are they going to use to justify atheism then? Chrisitianity, though perverted by man, has had a positive premise and foundation: God exists, and that Christ came to give you peace, joy and liberty.
      Atheism has the opposite: There is NO God. it's very foundation is based on a negative and therefore by its very nature is doomed to fail. It may be completely right and true, but because of that negative foundation, it HAS to fail. That's a law of nature, and THAT'S why religion, Christianity in particular, whether true or complete myth will always outmuscle atheism.
      Santa Clause is a perfect example. Everyone loves him, and he is even more popular then ever even though every rational thinking person knows the truth about Santa. People want and desperately NEED to believe in love, truth and light contained in a being far supreme to themselves who is going to look after them and comfort them. And despite all humanity's hypocrisy and shortcomings, we will ALWAYS cling to the hope of being somehow better (not smarter) then we are.

May 22, 2012 at 7:42 pm |
    • 5thApe

Religion is a virus of the mind and poisons everything. When will people grow up?

May 22, 2012 at 7:47 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

@anon

You are mischaracterizing atheism. Atheism simply is that you do not believe in a god or gods. This is not the same as saying there are no gods. If you can't see the difference, then you need to do a bit more critical thinking on that. There are 4 things that can somewhat accurately state the position of most believers and non-believers. Agnostic Theist (Believe in a god but does not claim full knowledge), Gnostic Theist (Believe in a god and claim knowledge of what that god is), Gnostic Atheist (Do not believe in a god and claims to know that there is no god/gods), Agnostic Atheist (Doesn't believe in a god but does not say they know for certain).
      As for christianity "outmuscling" atheism, this is because the churches have collected t.ithes for so long that they have the money to be heard. It has nothing to do with "positive" things. Many of the tenants and teachings of christianity cannot even be agreed upon, hence the thousands of different denominations. Besides all that, I don't see how teaching that we are all somehow so disguisting and unworthy that we need salvation through a god who supposedly came to earth to sacrifice himself to himself as a loophole to laws that he put in place in the first place.
      How do christians justify their beliefs in the face of many individuals and groups that have used the same teachings to justify attrocities? Answer: The No True Scotsman fallacy, every single time.

May 22, 2012 at 7:53 pm |
    • anon

Hawaiiguest: The point I was trying to make is that ANY negative foundation to a belief will be doomed to fail. Whether it is "there is no, or we don't believe in, or we doubt such and such". These beliefs, though varied, are at their core negative. Christianity is at it's core positive, and despite the cruddy job of the different denominations, and atrocities committed throughout the years in the name of Christ, the foundation is based on a positive. Positive and negative have very much of an impact in whatever walk of life. Karma is real.

May 22, 2012 at 8:10 pm |
    • anon

Your disbelief in a "god who supposedly came to earth to sacrifice himself to himself as a loophole to laws that he put in place in the first place." may be completely true, but it is a negative and therefore will simply never have the same impact on humanity that the belief in him has. Like I said earlier, mankind is the evil one and always seems to take a good idea and eventually trash it up. For some reason, it is human nature to want to shut down and tune out negative words, and actions. They are downers and tend to make us FEEL bad. We are drawn to the feel good. Until human nature changes, those who believe like you are in for an uphill battle.

May 22, 2012 at 8:15 pm |
    • fred

HawiiGuest
      It is one true God and God did not sacrifice himself to himself. How is it you can define the godless so well yet are left with empty logic when it comes to the things of God? Hint you look for the truth in that which is without faith yet you look for the lie in that which is the truth.
      As to logic it makes no sense whatsoever that if there was a God that God would require a loophole to bring about a plan of salvation. You or will not end up exactly where we belong simply by discovery of a loophole. In case you have not observed in your lifetime there are those individuals that simply belong in the Kingdom of God and there is no force that can keep them out because that is who they are. The same goes for the godless that reject God and believers they simply someplace else. Anywhere but in the loving arms of God.

May 22, 2012 at 8:21 pm |
    • fred

Colin
      Oh, but you (atheists) lead the cause of the godless which will put all mankind into bondage. To the extent there is a God you have through your false attacks against the Bible led many away from God, by making Christians appear foolish and old stereotypes cause class bigotry, by false accusations you have categorized them as hateful………………….In short your attacks against God and His people is the opposite of the love Christ spoke about.
      This is the mark of the beast which becomes prevalent in the End of Days. It is the spread of godlessness that will doom all of mankind not the spread of the love of God

May 22, 2012 at 8:40 pm |
    • HawaiiGuest

@anon

Here's the thing. The foundation of christianity is that we all need salvation, stating that humans are all unworthy of anything good an afterlife because of what suppposedly happened long before our time, or even the time that jesus supposedly did his preaching. It is all based on a negative about all of humanity in general.

@fred

When you can actually form a coherent sentence, try again.

May 22, 2012 at 9:24 pm |
  20. Tracy

Maybe if the "pastor" came out of the closet he wouldn't be such a horse's ass!

May 22, 2012 at 7:13 pm |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
About this blog