home
RSS
June 8th, 2012

Police arrest Georgia megachurch pastor after disturbance at home

By John Murgatroyd and John Blake, CNN

Atlanta (CNN)– Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar was arrested in suburban Atlanta for an alleged assault on his 15-year-old daughter, police said Friday.

Deputies in Georgia's Fayette County responded to a call about a domestic disturbance about 1 a.m. Friday. Dollar's daughter said she argued with her father over attending a party, said Investigator Brent Rowan of the Fayette County Sheriff's Office.

The daughter says the argument got physical.

She told the deputies that her father charged her, put his hands around her throat and began to choke her, according to a police report. She said he then slammed her to the ground, punched her and beat her with his shoe.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

Dollar's daughter was able to get away and dial 911, Rowan said.

Deputies noticed a scratch on the daughter's neck and arrested Dollar on charges of simple battery, family violence and child cruelty.

Deputies also spoke with another daughter, 19, who corroborated her sister's account of what happened.

Dollar was booked into the Fayette County jail early Friday. A judge set his bail at $5,000 during a morning hearing, and he was released.

Dollar said in a statement released to the media from his attorney, "As a father I love my children and I always have their best interest at heart at all times, and I would never use my hand to ever cause bodily harm to my children. The facts in this case will be handled privately to further protect my children. My family thanks you for your prayers and continued support."

Dollar is a senior pastor of World Changers Church International in suburban Atlanta, which claims about 30,000 members and has an $18 million sanctuary that resembles a golden-domed spaceship atop a hill.

He built an international religious empire, with broadcasts of his sermons beamed worldwide and speaking engagements in Europe.

A barrel-chested man who favors impeccably tailored pinstripe suits in the pulpit, Dollar preaches the Prosperity Gospel, a message that says God will bless faithful Christians with wealth and debt-free living.

Since he started his ministry in an elementary school cafeteria in 1986, Dollar has earned both praise and criticism.

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

Supporters say he has preached a message that's financially empowered his parishioners and challenged the idea that Christians should be ashamed to be rich.

Critics call him "Cash-Flow Dollar," a pulpit prima donna who once refused to allow parishioners to touch him. They say his message perverts the Gospel.

Dollar has had brushes with the law before, according to a lengthy 2000 profile in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

He was once cited for contempt of court for refusing to give a deposition during the divorce proceedings of boxer Evander Holyfield, who attended his church, according to the AJC.

The AJC profile also said that 100 police officers were admonished for receiving $1,000 apiece from Dollar. Dollar sent the money to honor the officers' community service, but the act was criticized because it came a month after two traffic tickets Dollar received were downgraded to warnings, the profile said.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Christianity • Crime

soundoff (3,399 Responses)
  1. nightsun2k7

You people that agree with what this animal did to his daughter make me want to puke. You disgusting pieces of human trash. Telling people that you think children aren't getting enough "beatings" these days. How could you ever think of treating your child in such a way. Oh and before anyone tries to tell me that I have no clue, I have a 25 year old son, a 22 year old daughter and 11 year old daughter non of which have ever had a hand laid on them in anger EVER! All of them are smart, talented and respectful. All of them have been taught to beleive in a higher power if that is what they choose, but to never ever trust religion or the bible. Don't give me that "spare the rod spoil the child" crap either!

June 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
    • MK

You go, nightsun. It's very possible to raise respectful children without ever laying a hand on them. It's called treating them with respect instead of powering over them.

June 8, 2012 at 2:51 pm |
    • dickerson

Yea thats what you do, tell your kids to not belive in the bible. Youre damned . your kids and all the other kids that ingnorant parants, God is with you.

June 8, 2012 at 2:54 pm |
    • Marie

You're kind of "mouthy"....you need a beating

June 8, 2012 at 2:54 pm |
    • nightsun2k7

To MK:

Completely true, respect it's a two way street. Give it and get it in return. How could these people harm their children in such a way, and then use their so called god to justify it.

June 8, 2012 at 2:55 pm |
    • nightsun2k7

To dickerson:

You don't need the bible to believe in god. What did the people do before 1604?

June 8, 2012 at 2:59 pm |
  2. madandev

$ (Dollar) gave $1,000 to each 100 police officer- $100,000 could buy lot of donuts

June 8, 2012 at 2:46 pm |
  3. Mari H

Preachers are imperfect like everyone else. Some like this one are also greedy, arrogant and abusive. Listening to them read from the Bible is one thing, but looking to them to set a good example on applying those teachings can be quite another matter. His previous bribes to the police dept may mean he doesn't have to answer to the local authorities, but he still has to answer to the Supreme Authority and won't get off as easily!

June 8, 2012 at 2:46 pm |
  4. chirac

I applaud the man of God stand against evil

June 8, 2012 at 2:45 pm |
    • sleepytime

Evil? lol.

June 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
  5. shut_up

Evangenital
    you are one of those who should have stayed in the closet. your kind is worthless and you will get your just due. every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess the name of Jesus. you will rememeber then that on June 8th 2012 I tried to warn you. let it be written. the only fairy is your kind that has a perverted way of life. you are a loner, no friends, have been in jail and are left handed. you had a chance to be someone, but took the dark path instead. .................................

June 8, 2012 at 2:44 pm |
    • Unplugged

I'd rather be his friend than yours.

June 8, 2012 at 2:46 pm |
    • sam

Every knee shall bow and every tongue will...what? You think about gay sex more than gay people do.

June 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
    • seriously

'Let it be written' – damn, someone buy this idiot a clue. What a pompous tool

June 8, 2012 at 2:49 pm |
    • cedar rapids

"and are left handed"

do what now? being left handed is wrong now?

June 8, 2012 at 2:54 pm |
    • sam

LOL of course – being left handed is a choice, just like being gay. We need to get these lefties to GET RIGHT with god.

The crackpots are really out and about today.

June 8, 2012 at 3:02 pm |
    • monkeybo77

Sometimes I feel for the religious communities with vocal representatives like “shut_up”. I am almost inclined to believe that this sort of post is a plant—a thinking, true believer cannot truly possess this level of venomous ignorance.

June 8, 2012 at 3:10 pm |
  6. Atheism is not healthy for children and other living things

Prayer changes things

June 8, 2012 at 2:44 pm |
    • Unplugged

I think you have it just the opposite. Religion has caused more death and injury than any other human catastrophe.

June 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
    • sleepytime

Can it change diapers?

June 8, 2012 at 2:48 pm |
    • Jesus

Prayer doesn’t not; you are such a LIAR. You have NO proof it changes anything! A great example of prayer proven not to work is the Christians in jail because prayer didn't work and their children died. For example: Susan Grady, who relied on prayer to heal her son. Nine-year-old Aaron Grady died and Susan Grady was arrested.

June 8, 2012 at 2:50 pm |
    • cedar rapids

like rain dances change the weather.

June 8, 2012 at 2:55 pm |
    • Mark

Really? If prayer changed anything there wouldn't be pain and/or suffering in the world. With so many church goers praying as they may we'd have almost a perfect planet.

June 8, 2012 at 2:57 pm |
  7. Ron

Statistically people in fundamentalist and evangelical denominations (regardless of faith) are more likely to abuse their children than those not in those types of denominations. All types of abuse.

June 8, 2012 at 2:43 pm |
    • shut_up

your cnn stats are like the recall election. you skew it the way you want. your perversion will sink you further into a darker hole.......................

June 8, 2012 at 2:46 pm |
    • Ron

Multiple studies show this. Fundamentalist and evangelical denominations tend to be patriarchal and patriarchal beliefs are very likely to define children (and women) as property. This is interesting since many of the major faiths denounce patriarchal belief systems.

June 8, 2012 at 2:49 pm |
    • sam

shut_up spends too much time thinking about dark holes.

June 8, 2012 at 2:53 pm |
  8. madandev

For the heaven sake, how he was making Dollar in hell?

June 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
  9. Freedom Fascist

I hate religion, but it seems as though the police state is willing to use any excuse to arrest anyone nowadays. As a father, I would not let my daughter go into a dangerous situation, she probably mouthed off and he put her in her place. The police state is coming...wake up...

June 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
    • Eesh

So let me see if I understand you. A girl is being beaten by her father because she is being difficult (because hey, she's the first ever teen to ever be difficult with their parents) so after she was choked and beaten with a shoe and calls the police to protect her from a dangerous situation, you're worried about the police doing their job?

June 8, 2012 at 2:46 pm |
    • David

I work with abused children. By the time, the police get involved it has been brewing for quite some time. It is a truly sad situation what's going. I hope he learns before he goes back to presiding over the house of God, he gets his own house under control. I think we'll be hearing more about him, and what's been going on in his home when the court case comes out. It's sad. The daughters are suffering, and he will suffer too. I'm sure they are a wonderful family, they just need assistance with what's going on. I'm sure if he's a humble man, he will take the advice/direction of the courts, and soon this too shall pass.

June 8, 2012 at 2:50 pm |
    • monkeybo77

So you are leaning toward the oppressive violence of “fascism” over “freedom” from the reprehensible abuse of children?

June 8, 2012 at 2:55 pm |
    • cedar rapids

"and he put her in her place"

the husbands that beat their wives use the same reasoning.

June 8, 2012 at 2:56 pm |
    • sam

That's a great idea. Them wimmens need to be put in their places.

Idiot.

June 8, 2012 at 3:01 pm |
  10. Griffco76

Silly-#ss name...Creflo. Can't you blackies give each other decent monikers? I mean, come on. Isn't Creflo the sound your turd makes when it hits the toilet water?

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • Johnnyboy

thanks racist

June 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
    • MikeyD

Nah, that's the sound your mom makes when this dude is slippin' her the Rod of Righteousness.

June 8, 2012 at 2:43 pm |
    • VegasRage

Your turds make what noise when they hit cave man?

June 8, 2012 at 2:45 pm |
    • c

Racist Pig!

June 8, 2012 at 2:45 pm |
    • MarKris712

Real easy to get(hide) online and say stupid, racist crap to try and get a rise out of people........your probably some nerdy looking white guy who is to afraid to leave your house and still lives with your mom.......get a life.

June 8, 2012 at 2:58 pm |
    • sam

Did middle school get out early for the summer this year?

June 8, 2012 at 3:00 pm |
  11. In God We Trust

Atheists are son of devil

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • Evangenital

god and devil never existed.

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • .

Lying is a sin, you failed.

June 8, 2012 at 2:38 pm |
    • sleepytime

Devil not real. Atheists son of mom and dad.

June 8, 2012 at 2:50 pm |
  12. DElle

I'm wonder if this daughter will continue to live in the same house as her father?? She will look back on this, as an adult, and wish that she would have accpeted NOT being allowed to go to the party. Instead, she was disrespectful to her father AND called the police on him....crazy! She had one scratch on her?? As a person who works in social services protecting abused and neglected children, I'm digusted that our system is being used for this foolishness. Bravo pastor for refusing to let your child do and say whatever she wants! I know 100+ kids who wish they had a father in their lives! The wish they had a father who would have kept them off the streets, out of party, away from predators, etc.

June 8, 2012 at 2:36 pm |
    • MK

This time it was only a scratch. Next time he may follow thru and kill her.

June 8, 2012 at 2:38 pm |
    • Justin

wait, you work for social services...but don't see the problem with a father throwing 15 year old daughter to the ground, choking her and physically abusing her? It's called being a parent and talking to your kids in a calm, rational manner. It's called being a PASTOR and practicing what you preach, pun intended...Yeahh you might want to start looking for another job lol

June 8, 2012 at 2:40 pm |
    • c

Amen to that!

June 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
    • Mike from Calgary

Should have been referred to Family Services rather than to Police.

June 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
    • PhillySW

@Justin – And you might want to start living in the real world. Creflo did exactely what needed to be done. And if a person can't understand the difference between discipline, or assault and battery, then YOU evidently have a problem, because I surely can tell the difference.

I've seen kids curse their mother out to her face in public! I've seen kids try to hit their mother. I've seen kids get in cars with older men they don't even really know at late hours of the night. I've seen kids steal from stores, and then go to school wearing those stolen clothes like their parents bought them.

And you really think in your mind that just TALKING with psychology works for every kid? You are soo dillusional.

June 8, 2012 at 2:49 pm |
    • White Plains

As someone who works for the protection of abused and negected children, I would think you should be more attuned to the fact that he allegedly choked her and beat her when they got into an argument over a party. Lest you forget, she is the child and he is the adult. He should be thinking more clearly and rationally than his 15 year old daughter. I think you should go through your basic child abuse and neglect training again.

June 8, 2012 at 2:50 pm |
    • worktolive

I agree with you totally. My father's weapon of choice was a belt and believe me I deserved every whipping I ever got. I love my dad and after having kids of my own I understand that he was punishing me because he loved me and was trying to protect me and teach me. I totally respect him for working two jobs most of his life just to give me a good home, taking me to church to learn about God and providing a few rewards (a car when I graduated hs). My parents were both strict and No meant No but they loved us unconditionally. Our kids need parents like that today. I almost laugh when I watch our kids discipline our grandkids-I'm afraid when they are teenagers, our kids will pay for all the "time-outs".

June 8, 2012 at 2:53 pm |
    • sam

@Philly – so choking and thorwing a kid down, maybe a little beating with a shoe, will solve the problem?

Someone apparently didn't beat your dumb ass enough as a kid, you fuckwit.

June 8, 2012 at 2:56 pm |
    • juanmom2

DElle, I pray that whatever agency you work for decides they no longer need your services, you are a service provider who condones CHILD ABUSE!!!

June 8, 2012 at 2:58 pm |
    • cedar rapids

"PhillySW....... Creflo did exactely what needed to be done."

based on what? why did choking and beating need to be done? if he did this to his wife it would have been assault and abuse, it does not change simply because the victim was his daughter.

June 8, 2012 at 2:59 pm |
  13. MAYA

Wowwwww, as soon as someone famous in the church world does something wrong, make a mistake, the world loves to doggg,ridicule,judge,condem,slander,offend,hate,make a uproar, about us CHRISTIANS! It's nothing more than IPERSECUTIONS!!!!! So, therfore I laugh at all those who slander THE MAN OF GOD!!!, so go ahead and keep talking cause you only hurting urself and just know my GOD is laughing at you for your STUPIDITY!!!! MESSING WITH CREFLO IS LIKE MESSING GOD. So, I feel sorry for a-lot of people who made such foolish comments! Noooo!, I don't uphold abuse, but in this case his daughter must had really provoked her father! How would you feel if your 15yr.old come home@1am talking she was at a party? REALLY? Who knows what she was really doing. He probaly was worried about her Im sure. And from the sounds of it, she got mouthy with her father. I would had did the same thing!!! Maybe worse!! I don't play with my children. These teens are off the hook today! They don't have RESPECT for nobody and they think they growner than me and you! They need there butts whooped! I tell my children, they got THE RIGHT MAMA!! May GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS CREFLO DOLLOR AND HIS FAMLIY, YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. THIS MAN JUST LOST HIS TEMPER,CAN YOU BLAME HIM?

June 8, 2012 at 2:35 pm |
    • Evangenital

Your god does not exist dear. It is hearsay.

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • Excitizen

Wow! blow a head gasket much? You may want to consider therapy dear.

June 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm |
    • sb2012

um, if you are trying to make statement like that you should think about your wording better.
      Growner?
      And that's nice that you condone someone beating their child no matter the situation, and then stating that you would have done worse...

June 8, 2012 at 2:55 pm |
    • sam

This post translates to: "I didn't finish high school."

June 8, 2012 at 2:57 pm |
    • juanmom2

MAYA, you do realize you just said Creflo is just as great as God, do you really believe this? As far as christians are concerned most of y'all follow these preachers more closely than following God and most are NOT continuing the teachings of Christ. Creflo, TD Jakes, Paul Morton, Joel O, etc are nothing more than pulpit PIMPS. How can a man justify living like a king when his parishioners are livng like paupers? Jesus, the one God sent to die for the sins of mankind, did not even own a donkey so how can this MAN tell you that God wants you to be rich?

June 8, 2012 at 3:10 pm |
    • MikeyD

" as soon as someone famous in the church world does something wrong, make a mistake, the world loves to doggg,ridicule,judge,condem,slander,offend,hate,make a uproar,"

Now you know how other people feel. What's the matter? Can't take your own medicine. ROFLMFAO!!!

June 8, 2012 at 4:18 pm |
  14. Excitizen

Intelligent, educated people know how to raise and teach respectful children without beating them. If you have to resort to assault to control your kids – YOU SHOULD BE SPAYED OR NUETERED IMMEDIATELY!

June 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
    • MK

Exactly excitizen. Show respect for your child and they will show respect for you. There is never a need to raise a hand to them.

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • PhillySW

Sure, I've worked with some of those "intelligent" kids you're talking about. They're some of the most disrespectful, spoiled brats I've ever met. You can tell they don't understand the word NO, and that they think EVERYTHING in life is negotiable ll th time.

Sorry, that's not the real world. You can't have everything your way, regardless what you think your rights are. No one gets to do absolutely everything they want to do all the time. Sooner or later for kids, talking just will not work. I seen too many of the people you're talking about that were only "talked" to, and they are usually pathetic and unrealistic, with egos.

June 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm |
    • dickerson

show your kids respect and theyll respect you? thats laughable. where did you here that. dumb people will not get it. so to us smarter ones, just forget about em. let em burn.

June 8, 2012 at 3:01 pm |
  15. Stalin was an atheist that killed millions

Case closed!

June 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
    • Evangenital

Stalin was human just like Jesus.

June 8, 2012 at 2:36 pm |
    • Eesh

lets open this case back up a second, Stalin may have been an atheist but did he kill in the name of atheism? No, so now we can close the case saying Stalin was an Atheist, Communist, Georgian, Mustachioed man who killed millions.

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • Unplugged

Stalin wore a mustache and killed millions!!

June 8, 2012 at 2:45 pm |
    • Case reopened!

Hitler was a believer of Christianity and killed millions more! So what's your point???

June 8, 2012 at 2:52 pm |
  16. Kevin

This is a lesson that both the church and the secular world can learn from. There's been to many times where Christians and non-Christians have judged ministers unfairly. Non-Christians criticize and think ministers should be held to higher standards when it comes to just everyday practical living and Christians (the church) think that preacher kids (P.K's.) are perfect and can't do any wrong. But at the end of the day despite Christian or non-Christian we're all human and both deal with the same challenges. If I may say to the church it's time we stop closing our eyes to the truth and start dealing with reality. When God call either of us to a ministry remember it's an individual call and not in most cases a collective call for every family member. Yes those who we're close to will do things that will make us want to bash them up side the head. I know this for a fact because when i was a child I too did things that caused my parents grief. But I feel if we begin the dialog long before we're faced with the challenge we may be in a better place mentally to handle the problem when we become challenged in the future. To make that happen we should start with God always being first, then "family" comes next, and finally others (i.e. church, ministry, etc.) Parents jobs aren't easy and children don't come with instruction manuals. Sometimes parents don't always understand why children do what they do but it doesn't mean it's impossible to. In closing Dr. Dollar has been an inspiration to my life and has helped me to grow spiritually. This is my brother and I still have the same love, respect, and reverence for him. I'm praying that God will continue to strengthen, grow, and bless him spiritually as well as naturally. As for those who're non-Christians, just like you, "we (Christian) fall down, but at least we get back up and try it again." Hopefully one day you'll do the same. Take care and "be blessed."

June 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
    • Unplugged

BTW, Kevin, kids don't come with instruction manuals, but you certainly can buy one at any local bookstore.

June 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm |
    • monkeybo77

One need not be a Christian to get back up and try again.

June 8, 2012 at 2:51 pm |
  17. John Patrick Grace

Creflo Dollar has often been inspiring, scriptural and convincing in his TV messages. I am not a regular viewer but have often been impressed by his preaching. In attempting to discipline a likely rebellious 15-year-old daughter, he obviously got carried away and went beyond "spare the rod and spoil the child." His unfortunate excess in this instance, however, should not be taken as any kind of proof that his "take" on scripture or the delivery of his messages is "off base." That is where a critical need for discernment comes in. A man can preach Godly messages and still make mistakes in his personal life.
    The two things are not mutually exclusive.

John Patrick Grace
    Huntington, West Virginia

June 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
    • Alexalex

WEST VURGINNY!!!!!!! Dam, when did they start installing cable up in the hollers?

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • Excitizen

JPG – Can you please show me the bible verses that show Jesus, who you supposedly believe in, preaching money and wealth? Show us all hIs big masion and closet full of expensive clothes that the sheep who listened to him paid for? I'd really like to know how an actual sheep justifies the perversion of his own religion to this extent – How uneducated do you have to be?

June 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
    • Alexalex

i can't believe u wrote Credlo Dollar and. Convincing in the same sentence!

June 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
    • Alexalex

@ excitizen. Dude he lives inWV. Über uneducated

June 8, 2012 at 2:41 pm |
    • PhillySW

@Excitizen – Uh, King Solomon ws the wealthiest man ever. Jesus never said money was evil. He never said the love of money is evil. He said the love of money is the ROOT of all evil. There is absolutely nothing wrong with money. Money is amoral. It serves it's purpose in the hands of the person that's made up in their money what value money exists for their own desires.

There is nothing evil about being a millionare. But there is something wrong with obsessing your entire life and soul for a dollar. Again, King Solomon was the wealthiest man in existence. So stop thinking you can't be a rich christian.

June 8, 2012 at 2:53 pm |
    • cedar rapids

PhillySW.....

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
      When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth.
      Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!
      Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

June 8, 2012 at 3:05 pm |
    • Excitizen

PhillySW – I never said it was "evil" to be rich, but as far as your interpretation of the bible, we'll have to agree to disagree. What I have an issues with is "preachers" who take money from their followers and live in splender, and think that severly beating their children is ok!

I tried to answer your other post, but CNN won't put it up. I have experienced first hand how a good child can be raised with intelligence and decency without beating. Your post sounds like you teach – so you're talking about dealing with other people's children – different conversation.

June 8, 2012 at 3:07 pm |
    • juanmom2

Um PhillySW, King Solomon WAS NOT a christian and neither was Jesus! Christian means to be Christlike, so there's no way either man could have been a so-called Christian.

June 8, 2012 at 3:34 pm |
    • Alexalex

@Phyllis I'm pretty sure Solomon wasnt the richest man ever

June 8, 2012 at 4:01 pm |
  18. Evangenital

You know just by his name that he is a mother---!

June 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
    • Alpa Chino

Ooh you shut yo mouth!

June 8, 2012 at 2:59 pm |
  19. Shawn

Everyone have their opinion about this whole thing. people will see what the truth is when Jesus our savior returns. My daughter is 5'11 and do you serious think I would let her buck at me, no I think not. My mom was a single mom and we were all taller than her, we DARED to disrepect her when she is caring and doing for us, I think not. That is why you have these kids out here beating and killing their parents because there is no boundaries in the home. To each its own on how they raise their children and you will see the outcome when they grow up.

June 8, 2012 at 2:33 pm |
    • Evangenital

Sorry Shawn, but Jesus ain't coming back. The bible is a fairy tale book.

June 8, 2012 at 2:35 pm |
    • Unplugged

Great argument for beating up your kids! Keep up the good work! See ya in jail.

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
    • TruthPrevails :-)

Shawn: You're an idiot...a lot of good kids are raised without physical discipline. All being physical teaches a child is that violence is okay. People like you shouldn't parent.
      My kid was never beaten and she's off to college in the fall...drug free, doesn't drink; doesn't smoke and doesn't have a belief in god but we were open with her always.

June 8, 2012 at 2:50 pm |
  20. cedar rapids

Sorry Kimberly but "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."
    (Ephesians 22-24)

you have to be the good little christian and suck it up apparently.

mind you, i think you are just trolling anyway so its all moot.

June 8, 2012 at 2:32 pm |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
About this blog