home
RSS
August 9th, 2012

Gold medalist returns to Olympics as spiritual guide

By Richard Allen Greene, CNN

London (CNN)– Madeline Manning Mims has a message for the athletes at the London Olympics.

"They are loved. They are a part of humanity in a very special way and what they do matters," Mims said.

She's not talking about being loved by the fans - she's talking about being loved by God.

Mims is a gospel singer and a sports chaplain, and she's no stranger to the Olympics.

She used to be a track and field star herself, and made history at the 1968 Olympic Games, when she shattered the myth that black women were no good at the 800 meters.

She got an extraordinary pep talk before her race.

The great American Olympian Jesse Owens, who'd shown Adolf Hitler that the Nazis' racist beliefs were wrong, spoke to the U.S. team about the 1936 Games.

American athletes tweet God, Bible at Olympics

"It was the most moving thing that I had ever heard in my life. Everybody was moved to tears," she said.

But there was a surprise yet to come - when she met Owens in person, she found out he had been following her track career because they were both from Cleveland.

"I was fascinated that this man, this legend, knew me of all people," she remembered, her eyes aglow. "He reached out and hugged me and said, 'You're ready. This is your time, go out there and get that gold.' And I said, 'Yes sir,' and proceeded to do that."

The 1968 games saw controversy in the form of Black Power protests, but nothing like what happened at Mims' second Olympics, at Munich in 1972.

The Israeli team was attacked by Palestinian terrorists.

"The women's U.S. track and field dormitory was directly adjacent to the Israeli dormitory, so when we went out on the porch of one of our sprinters we were looking right at the action.

"We couldn't figure out what was going on," she recalled.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

Then one of the terrorists shifted his position.

"When he turned we saw the gun and we just all fell silent for a moment. And one of the girls said, 'Is that a machine gun?' It must have hit us all at the same time because we all just turned and ran for the door," she said.

"Of course we blocked the door and nobody could get out and I had a horrible feeling. ... I thought he's going to get really upset that we're making all this noise and just start shooting. And I could just imagine bullets riveting through my back. I was just so scared," she said.

Eleven Israelis, a German policeman and five terrorists died in the Black September attack.

But the Games went on - and so did Mims, who found herself mothering her teammates more and more over time.

"A couple times I didn't run such good races when I was up till 2 or 3 in the morning trying to help another athlete deal with different issues," she said.

Only later did she realize this was all preparation to become a chaplain.

"It was just natural for me to do because of my Christian beliefs. That's what we are taught to do, serve - serve others," Mims said.

Mims, the former Olympian, at the piano.

The Olympic Games have had official chaplains since Seoul, South Korea, in 1988. Mims was invited to be part of that first group.

"There were only two women called, one lady who spoke nine languages from Switzerland, and myself - and 25 men from all over the world," she remembered.

Many of them, she suspected, probably thought she shouldn't be there - but she thinks she's been a help to athletes, because she knows what they're going through.

"The thing is a lot of people don't understand is that in competition there is a lot of fear and pain. It's a part of who an athlete is. And to get through that, to break through that, so that you can produce at your highest level, many of them pray for God's help," she said.

That's why it's so common to see athletes thanking God for their successes, she said.

"They are really thanking Him for helping them to get through this, to be able to do what He created them to do," she said.

Sometimes athletes come to her for counsel, and she doesn't say a thing.

"They want to you to tell them something, but you just let them talk themselves through it. A lot of times and they get up and say, 'You've been so helpful, I feel so much better,' and I haven't said anything," she said, bursting into laughter.

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

She consoles the ones who don't achieve what they hoped to, and assures those who ask whether they are doing the right thing.

"A lot of times athletes feel a lack of value because they have to be so focused on themselves," she explained.

Her message to them is simple: "You're right where you're supposed to be, doing what God created you to do. It's OK. He's happy with you."

- Newsdesk editor, The CNN Wire

Filed under: Christianity • Sports

« Previous entry
  1. nottolate

This woman is worshiping an idol of her own creation. Hers is not the message of the bible. You were created to worship him and none other. The fact that you don't even know that much tells you he's none too happy.

August 9, 2012 at 5:59 pm |
  2. HeavenSent

End of days folks, end of days ....

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my c u m upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall drink it, and your young men shall drink it and your old men shall drink it:

Acts 2:17

Amen.

August 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm |
    • Monique

You are perverting and twisting the Word of God. That is not what it says. It is true, we are living in the last days, whether you want to believe it or not. The scriptures are very clear and what we see happening all over the world and in the Middle East and Israel is all foretold. I pray that someday your heart will be grieved and you will come to know the true and living Saviour who is the only one who can save your immortal soul and forgive your sins. He died so that your sins can be forgiven and you can have eternal life and not spend an eternity in a place called Hell. It does not matter what one wants to believe, it matters what is true. There is only one truth not many. That is why Jesus said the road to Hell/Destruction is broad and wide and many find it. The road to eternal life is narrow and few find it. It's available for you and all. I pray for you that someday you will come to really love and appreciate God's Word and really know Jesus. It is a very beautiful relationship to have with Him. He is SO real. I've known Him for over 25 yrs. now and He has never let me down and has always proven himself faithful. May you know Him someday too! I'm praying for you and your soul.

August 9, 2012 at 7:04 pm |
  3. Tim

Why do militant atheists waste their time on something called a "Belief Blog"? Are some of the most militant and angry ones so pathetic that they can't be happy unless they are injecting venom into something that isn't even relevant to them?

And yes, I know a lot of religious folks rub it in your faces, too. Two wrongs don't make a right.

August 9, 2012 at 5:53 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Why is it your concern how anyone else spends his or her free time?

August 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm |
    • Tim

Because people suck who derive pleasure from trolling and belittling what others believe. Again, two way street.

August 9, 2012 at 5:55 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

There are plenty of other fora if this one doesn't suit you.

August 9, 2012 at 5:57 pm |
    • bzcoolness

Tim, have you ever heard the expression "Don't feed the trolls"? The best way to get rid of them is to ignore them.

August 9, 2012 at 6:00 pm |
    • ThinkerInTheSun

One's perceptions of religion is similar to one's perception of optical illusions...once you view these things from a new angle they look completely different. Look at the bible with rational eyes and you will see a god who is mean and spiteful and tortures good people (like Job, for instance). Who wants a god like that?

August 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm |
    • John H.

Because cnn posts it in with the REAL news. That's why. Also since when is asking people to justify their belief "militant"?

August 9, 2012 at 6:13 pm |
    • tallulah13

We're exercising out First Amendment rights, Tim. This is a public blog; we can respond if we wish. If this makes you unhappy, you are free to find another blog, one that panders to your belief and tells you what you want to hear.

August 10, 2012 at 12:38 am |
  4. Bob

Remember athletes, your efforts to make it to the olympics was only 0.1% of it – "god" did the rest.

August 9, 2012 at 5:52 pm |
    • VoiceOf Truth

Ready for Jesus to fill the 99.9% of you that you sarcastically refer to?

August 9, 2012 at 5:53 pm |
    • tallulah13

Shame on you, Bob. Stop giving your make believe friend credit for the hard work done by Olympic athletes. Your god sure as hell wasn't doing the training that these athletes endured in their effort to represent their country.

August 10, 2012 at 12:42 am |
  5. Dave

It's always such a pleasure to come to the CNN site and read what all the people that call themselves tolerant have to say.

August 9, 2012 at 5:47 pm |
    • just sayin

It's a dream. We Christians love thy enemies, but simultaneously rejoice in their deaths and eternal suffering.
      In love, fuck you all non-believers.

August 9, 2012 at 5:51 pm |
    • VoiceOf Truth

@just sayin: Looks like you need a strong helping of Jesus Christ in your life immediately. Ready for healing of your cold heart?

August 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm |
    • tallulah13

Thank you, Just Sayin', for proving what an odious creature you are. This is the face of christianity in America. Isn't it lovely?

August 10, 2012 at 12:45 am |
  6. spaz

Zeus, God, Allah, Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Jesus, and the Squiggles also love you.

August 9, 2012 at 5:44 pm |
    • VoiceOf Truth

Nah, Jesus is sufficient. He loves you

August 9, 2012 at 5:51 pm |
    • just sayin

Jesus loves you and if you do not worship him he will send you to burn in hell for eternity, out of love of course.

August 9, 2012 at 6:05 pm |
  7. just sayin

Prayer changes otherwise rational people into believing in imaginery friends.

August 9, 2012 at 5:43 pm |
    • VoiceOf Truth

And the best "imaginary" friend you can have is Jesus. Wanna meet Jesus before it is too late?

August 9, 2012 at 5:52 pm |
  8. Your Religion Might Be Bullshіt If...

August 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm |
    • New Gawker

awesome.

August 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

So very true! (and funny)

August 9, 2012 at 6:02 pm |
  9. therealpeace2all

Reblogged this on peace2alldotme.

August 9, 2012 at 5:36 pm |
  10. Ben

Maybe this olympian can ask God why He felt the need to state that insects have four legs in Leviticus?

August 9, 2012 at 5:34 pm |
  11. Ben

Haha! Look at all these pathetic heathen Yahwists who reject Mighty Baal. Conservative Christian America is going to make great fuel for the Judgement Day bonfire when the Glory of Baal and His Consort Asherah are revealed as Lord and Lordess of all Creation. They can all burn along with Elijah and Jesus for all eternity when the Prophet King Ahab refuses to plead on their behalf.

August 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm |
  12. lol

Jesus was a pathological liar and now he's dead....................
    Why the fixation on this annoying deranged twerp???????????????????????

August 9, 2012 at 5:22 pm |
  13. Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Gospel singer should stay in church. or asylum. Same thing, they're all twerps who sing a one-note song.

atheists rule. Christians suck.

August 9, 2012 at 4:50 pm |
    • New Gawker

Both suck Buddhist rule. but we tolerate you :p

August 9, 2012 at 5:49 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son

Trolls are here, la la la. Everybody sing!

August 9, 2012 at 5:55 pm |
  14. Who invited me?

August 9, 2012 at 4:02 pm |
    • William Demuth

Twenty one thousand, three hundred and twelve.

August 9, 2012 at 4:03 pm |
    • William Demuth

There are 1.0106320568407814933908227081299e+1593 possible permutations of the devils number.

August 9, 2012 at 4:06 pm |
    • HeavenSent

You haven't a clue how the number 666 was derived.

August 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm |
    • Huebert

@HS

In the Jewish numerological system 666 is the name of the roman emperor Nero.

August 9, 2012 at 5:20 pm |
    • bzcoolness

@Huebert It's also the same for Muhammed and a bunch of other people. What's your point?

August 9, 2012 at 6:06 pm |
  15. Sam Yaza

Jesus loves you
    every one else thinks your an @ssh0l3

August 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
    • Yamza

In God we trust... everyone else pays cash.

August 9, 2012 at 4:24 pm |
    • HeavenSent

And the democratic party allows you to vote!

August 9, 2012 at 4:57 pm |
  16. myweightinwords

Having studied for the ministry while I was Christian, and now operating as Pagan "clergy" I can attest that mostly, what a minister (not a preacher or priest, but someone who provides pastoral counseling) is most often called upon to do is hand hold, to allow a person the space to work through their own thoughts and beliefs, rather than impressing on them what the minister believes.

It is largely psychology wrapped in the comforting blanket of familiar faith.

August 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
    • William Demuth

I thought Pagan ministers ate buddist kids?

Or is it that Rabbis do?

I can't keep all the hatred straight!

August 9, 2012 at 3:25 pm |
      • myweightinwords

William,

I see no hate in what I wrote. Do you?

I see some in what you wrote though. I see derision and a dismissive nature that says a lot more about your you than it does about anyone else.

Pagan ministers officiate at weddings and funerals, hold the hands of mothers who lost their children, stand with others to defend the freedom of religion and speech, listen to those who need someone to listen to and very often operate food banks and other charitable endeavors...much the same as Rabbis, priests, Imams, etc.

August 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm |

Um, Duh

I guess you don't get parody much where you live?

August 9, 2012 at 3:42 pm |
      • myweightinwords

If it was meant to be parody, it fell very flat. And it wasn't particularly funny, to be honest (but I have an odd sense of humor).

The anger and vitriol on these boards is so prevalent, and from what I've read of your posts you are very critical and vehement about what you believe. That also informed the way I read your comment.

August 9, 2012 at 3:47 pm |
    • William Demuth

Besides, I don't much care what you call it, a cult is a cult is a cult.

One God, Three Gods, or one hundred and sixty two Gods, its all nonesense.

Just metaphysical mumbo jumbo for people who are afraid of the dark

August 9, 2012 at 3:44 pm |
    • Topher

myweightinwords

Just curious as to what made you change your mind about Christ.

August 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm |
    • William Demuth

And lumping your profession in with Con men, Pedophiles and Terrorists is NOT going to win you any friends.

August 9, 2012 at 3:58 pm |
    • Really-O?

@Topher –

I'm not speaking for myweightinwords, but I'd assume his answer may be similar to these words from Stevie Wonder –
      "When you believe in things that you dont understand, then you suffer. Supersti'tion ain't the way."

August 9, 2012 at 4:03 pm |
    • Topher

Ah, Stevie. Georgia On My Mind is one of my favorites. But when I want theology from a singer, I'd go more with these lyrics.

•One day when heaven was filled with His praises,
      One day when sin was as black as could be,
      Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin—
      Dwelt among men, my example is He!

Living, He loved me; dying, He saved me;
      Buried, He carried my sins far away;
      Rising, He justified freely forever:
      One day He's coming—O glorious day!

One day they led Him up Calvary's mountain,
      One day they nailed Him to die on the tree;
      Suffering anguish, despised and rejected;
      Bearing our sins, my Redeemer is He.

One day they left Him alone in the garden,
      One day He rested, from suffering free;
      Angels came down o'er His tomb to keep vigil;
      Hope of the hopeless, my Savior is He.

One day the grave could conceal Him no longer,
      One day the stone rolled away from the door;
      Then He arose, over death He had conquered;
      Now is ascended, my Lord evermore.

One day the trumpet will sound for His coming,
      One day the skies with His glory will shine;
      Wonderful day, my beloved ones bringing;
      Glorious Savior, this Jesus is mine!

August 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm |
    • Topher

Whoops. That wasn't Stevie. My bad.

August 9, 2012 at 4:13 pm |
    • Really-O?

@Topher –

Yup. That's the kind of supersti'tion I'm talking about.

August 9, 2012 at 4:14 pm |
    • Topher

What part of that makes you reject Christ? I'm not being snarky, I really am curious.

August 9, 2012 at 4:21 pm |

Topher

Perhaps because it's not true. Because it is entirely a fabrication created by Bronze Age bigots that is still muddying up the minds of millions of sheep?

August 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm |
    • Really-O?

@Topher –

It is not to one's advantage to accept any unsupported claims.

August 9, 2012 at 4:26 pm |
    • Topher

What specifically do you think is unsupported?

August 9, 2012 at 4:28 pm |
    • Really-O?

@Topher –

All of it. You're not going to bait me into a silly interaction. Enjoy your day.

August 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm |
    • Topher

Not trying to bait. Just trying to have a conversation. Have a good one.

August 9, 2012 at 4:35 pm |
    • William Demuth

Wow Really-O? blew off Topher.

I guess that the "Christian stranger danger" training we have started in the schools is paying off!!

I hope this means less buggery of the innocents by the Christian cult members.

Children, you can learn alot from Really about how to react when the creepy Christians try and get into YOUR knickers!

August 9, 2012 at 4:36 pm |
    • Topher

What about you? What in those lyrics makes you reject Christ?

August 9, 2012 at 4:51 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Sad to know you're just another moron.

August 9, 2012 at 4:58 pm |
    • Topher

Afraid to answer the question?

August 9, 2012 at 5:02 pm |
    • J.W

I have never been arrested for burglary.

August 9, 2012 at 5:08 pm |
    • Chadwatch, a public service

Really-O? has just shown keen judgment, as Topher is one of the aliases tentatively identified by Chadwatch as yet another sockpuppet for Chad.

August 9, 2012 at 5:12 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

@J.W.

Hey buddy... O.K... usually I get your sense of humor.

" I have never been arrested for burglary. "

Holy Non-Sequitur batman... W -T – F ??!?!?

LOL !!! 😀

Peace...

August 9, 2012 at 5:14 pm |
    • J.W

I misread something that William said. He used the word buggery I thought it said burglary. But I have not been arrested for buggery either.

August 9, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

@J.W.

LOL...Gotta' say... you're one of the many folk who seem to get me chucklin' on this blog.

Thanks man.

Peace...

August 9, 2012 at 5:20 pm |
    • J.W

Well that is just the way Christians are. We are a very fun loving bunch. We joke and have a good time. It is too bad that there was some atheist writer that slipped Leviticus and Exodus into the Bible.

August 9, 2012 at 5:27 pm |
    • myweightinwords

@Topher,

Just curious as to what made you change your mind about Christ.

Sorry for the delayed response. Work got very busy yesterday afternoon and I didn't have a chance to return here until now.

As to the process by which I came to no longer believe in Christ as savior...well, that is very long and very involved. It involved a lot of study, a lot of prayer, a lot of questions and answers that didn't mesh with what I knew in my heart to be true. It was a painful journey, because I still wanted to believe it, but there came a time when I had to let go of a child's belief.

August 10, 2012 at 10:31 am |
    • myweightinwords

@William,

Besides, I don't much care what you call it, a cult is a cult is a cult.

I suppose this will depend largely on your definition of "cult". A cult, by some definitions, is just a group of like minded folk. By other definitions, it is a group that brainwashes and kidnaps people. Cult is a word that is often used to vilify groups needlessly and has lost a lot of its meaning as a result.

One God, Three Gods, or one hundred and sixty two Gods, its all nonesense.

It may surprise you to know that in many ways I agree with you. My view of gods and deity is not a mainstream one, even among Pagans.

Just metaphysical mumbo jumbo for people who are afraid of the dark

And you would begrudge them comfort in their fear? I have an aunt who is terrified of getting into a car accident, to the point where getting her to get into a car takes hours of prepping her. Her son has a system that includes talking to her, walking her around the car three times before they get in, and letting her put a stone that we "blessed" under the front seat.

It doesn't matter that it's all superstition, what matters is she is calm enough to get into the car and go to the doctor's appointment/daughter's graduation/whatever outing.

August 10, 2012 at 10:40 am |
    • myweightinwords

@HeavenSent

Sad to know you're just another moron.

It saddens me that so many here on this board feel the need to denigrate and insult someone for nothing more than believing differently than they do.

I was once as you are now. Thankfully, I found that love concurs hate, joy trumps anger. I hope one day you will do the same.

August 10, 2012 at 10:43 am |
  17. just sayin

You know what woudl be funny would be an Atheist athlete get up there and thank Zeus. lol

August 9, 2012 at 3:17 pm |
    • myweightinwords

An atheist wouldn't thank Zeus. That would be a Hellenist I believe. Provided they actually believed in Zeus and weren't doing it just to mock others for what they believe.

And...if they were doing it to mock others for what they believe, they wouldn't exactly embody the spirit of the Olympic games, would they?

August 9, 2012 at 3:24 pm |
    • William Demuth

The highest point of the Spirit of the Olympics was Jesse Owens mocking Adolph Hitler and what he believed right in the middle of his own country.

August 9, 2012 at 3:27 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

I'd thank Satan. He make a da world go round.

August 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm |
    • just sayin

Rational Libertarian

I'd thank Satan. He make a da world go round.

---

Amen, he isnt a p ss y like Jesus who whined and cried on the cross.

August 9, 2012 at 3:35 pm |
    • sam stone

William: I thought the high point was when East German long jumper Lutz Dombrowski won the gold medal at the Moscow Olympics, he flipped off the Russian audience

August 9, 2012 at 3:51 pm |

Sam

Now thats what I am talkin about!!!!

I remeber some Black Panthers stirring up the southerners with some Black Power salute.

Now THAT is what the Olympics is all about!!!

August 9, 2012 at 3:55 pm |
    • Ned

There is no such thing as an atheist athlete. They are too lazy to move anything but their fingers and their sphincter-uh i mean masseter muscles.

August 9, 2012 at 3:56 pm |

Ned

So I guess thats why the Chi Coms have more Gold?

You worship the God your moma and your government beat into your head.

You worship Jeebus because you were lied ot as a child, and you are too weak willed to admit it.

August 9, 2012 at 4:00 pm |
    • Ned

No the chi coms have more gold because odds are in their favor being they have the larger populations in the world. Duh! Like football, you have 1A through 8A teams. See what happens when you put an 8A team against a 1A team. An 8A team has greater potential since they have a larger student population. I take it you aren't a smart cookie.

August 9, 2012 at 4:07 pm |

Ned

So then Jeebus gives Gold to Rastafarians, but not Buddists? Kenyans but not Tibetans?

Silly boy, leaving the counting to the odds makers.

August 9, 2012 at 4:18 pm |
    • William Demuth

Like the Jamaicans. Two of the fastest runners in the word, with a population of less than 3 million beat all one Billion Chinamen?

I guess Jeebus loves da Ganja men!

August 9, 2012 at 4:22 pm |
    • HeavenSent

An atheist athlete? LOL. How would they train? They'd have to give up complaining.

August 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm |
    • tallulah13

Nah. Greatest Olympic moment was Franz Klammer's downhill at the Innsbruck games. He put it all out there because he wanted to win at his home games. I don't think he was in control half the time. This is what the Olympics is about, not religion or politics.

The second to that was the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team beating the Russians.

August 10, 2012 at 12:56 am |
  18. just sayin

Sounds like she is unable ot hold a regular/real job

August 9, 2012 at 3:07 pm |
    • Huh?

Chaplins, get a salary, with usually a house and car.

August 9, 2012 at 3:14 pm |
    • just sayin

Well that explains it...she is looking for the meal ticket while providing BS

August 9, 2012 at 3:16 pm |
    • William Demuth

It is the second oldest profession.

In the first, your customers get fu cked physically, in the second they get it mentally

August 9, 2012 at 3:20 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

Classic, Will.

August 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm |
    • HeavenSent

End of days folks, end of days ....

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:17

Amen.

August 9, 2012 at 5:05 pm |
    • Josef Bleaux

I see visions and prophecy that HeavenSent will actually use his brain one day and reject silly fairytales.

August 9, 2012 at 5:49 pm |
  19. Chad

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING

so great to see someone with such a grounded theology.. I wish all the atheists around here that continually mock Christians for allegedly thinking that "God wants them to win" would get the message.

I dont think God takes any sides in athletic contests.

August 9, 2012 at 3:02 pm |
    • Tim Tebow

Chad, even I want you to please stfu.

August 9, 2012 at 3:10 pm |
    • just sayin

So Chad, heard God's voice today?

August 9, 2012 at 3:11 pm |
    • Really-O?

Perhaps the time athletes spend thanking god would be better spent thanking the real people who provide them with tangible help. You know, their coaches, trainers, doctors, physical therapist, family, friends, etc. Show some grati'tude and respect to the people who actually support you with their time and effort. Just a thought. Sheesh!

August 9, 2012 at 3:14 pm |
    • Rational Libertarian

God ALWAYS goes for the white athletes.

August 9, 2012 at 3:35 pm |
    • AverageJoe76

The ridicule comes from the assumptions people make that they know what an 'All-Powerful, Creator-of-the-known-universe' wants. And especially when he sends us pictures of his son on potato chips, waffles, tree bark, and clouds (of all things).

so yeah, we do mock. It's a shameful act, but it's hard to avoid on this world wide web.

August 9, 2012 at 4:23 pm |
  20. William Demuth

So she is one her second career that provides no service and produces no value?

Some new version of welfare?

August 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm |
    • billy

-no service and produces no value

pot meet kettle