home
RSS
Now 2 bounties on producer of anti-Islamic film
A prominent Pakistani is offering a six-figure bounty to anyone who kills the man who produced "Innocence of Muslims."
October 2nd, 2012

Now 2 bounties on producer of anti-Islamic film

By Nasir Habib

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) - For the second time in less than two weeks, a prominent Pakistani is offering a six-figure bounty to anyone who kills the man who produced "Innocence of Muslims," a film that has offended many Muslims throughout the world.

Former Pakistani lawmaker Ikramullah Shahid told demonstrators protesting the movie in Peshawar on Monday that he'd pay $200,000 to anyone who kills the filmmaker, according to Siraj Ul Haq, a senior leader of the religious group that organized the rally.

FULL STORY
- A. Hawkins

Filed under: Islam • Pakistan • Protest

1. Diljit Kunwar-Barody-Hindustan

Once upon a Mumbai dreary, while the Indian Army pondered weak and weary.....
    While they nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As of some one gently rapping, rapping at their bunker door.
    "'Tis some visiter," they muttered, "tapping at our bunker door —
    Only this and nothing more."
    What say you? Quoth the talibans… What say you?
    It ain’t no visiter….so to speak…’tis…the talibans…2 or 3 but Not More.
    We come in peace and nothing more…only in peace and nothing more...to tickle you to heart’s content.
    To sing you some bhajans and maybe more....so go back to sleep Evermore.
    Quoth the talibans, Evermore".
    And when you wake up we will be long gone…but we will be back____will be back
    This time in New Delhi….we will be back____
    Quoth the talibans…. we are coming back!!!!.

October 2, 2012 at 4:08 pm |
    • Kishore

LOL !!! Too funny Diljit Ji....ttoooo fffunnnyyy !!!

October 2, 2012 at 4:09 pm |
  2. cheng Mein ping

The Chinese have developed an antidote to the "Stink Bomb"threats from hindus. Billions of american skunks on steroids that will be let loose in India to neutralize the stench.Though I am not sure it will be strong enough.

October 2, 2012 at 4:07 pm |
    • Doctor & Gamble

Use chlorox instead.

October 2, 2012 at 4:11 pm |
  3. Suresh Gambhir

LIPSTICK ON A COW: Making India (Hindustan) look pretty

There is so much one can do to make an ugly country look good.
    But whatever you do in case of India is analogous to spattering some cheap lipstick on a cow.
    Now one may not want to kiss this cow but sure would love some steaks!!
    LMAO!!!

October 2, 2012 at 4:06 pm |
  4. Theen Allah Fat Mullah (the original hinduism source.....)

Word Bounty is based on Latin word bonitāt, bo, be, te, tat, meaning generosity in giving death for insulting Fat Mullah or showing contempt or lack of reverence for Theen Allah, Al, the, La, limited, H, Hight, corruption of Humanity, bounty ism of goons fool humanity, denier of truth absolute.

October 2, 2012 at 4:06 pm |
  5. Sivaji-Mamluk of Mumbai

Pakistan “RISING” has established itself as part of a very dynamic regional paradigm amalgamating it geographically with Central Asia, Middle East and Europe. While also situated at the gateway to the Arabian Gulf, Pakistan will also have access to the waters of the Caspian Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea, Arabian Sea, China Sea and the Pacific Ocean. This positions Pakistan at the crossroads to peace and prosperity in the world and economic well-being as well as military clout.

October 2, 2012 at 4:02 pm |
  6. Jimmy Galant-Sarasota-Florida

'CAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY DO SO? ONLY PAKISTAN.'

WE SALUTE YOU, PAKISTAN......The Americans acknowledge the innumerable sacrifices made by Pakistanis in this ongoing war. The Americans appreciate the bullets taken on the chest by the Pakistanis in fighting the enemy. The Americans appreciate the ultimate sacrifices made by Pakistanis in sacrificing their lives while trying to make America and the world safe.

October 2, 2012 at 4:01 pm |
  7. Abdullo

those women are in desperate need of s ex, someone help them please. I am willing to put some reward money !!

October 2, 2012 at 3:58 pm |
  8. Mohummad thr ped0file

Bounty...the quicker picker upper.

October 2, 2012 at 3:08 pm |
    • hinduism by Judaism self center ,secularism source of hindu filthy hinduism, racism.

hinduism, absurdity of a hindu, child of incest, follower of hindu filthy pot head Enoch Ram as his hindu filthy god, married to his sister in following of hinduism, racism by hindu filthy religion of hindu's, ignorant s. To learn truth about hinduism criminality labeled as religion visit limitisthetruth.com.

October 2, 2012 at 3:44 pm |
  9. Mohummad thr ped0file

I spit on your bounty! Poohey!

October 2, 2012 at 3:06 pm |
  10. Frahad

These women should cover their ugly mugs with a burqa. What are they doing out of the kitchen anyway?

October 2, 2012 at 2:15 pm |
  11. ME II

Doesn't Pakistan have laws against contract killing, like conspiracy to commit murder, or incitement to commit a crime, etc.?
    I would think that an open invitation / bounty to commit murder would be easy to prove in a court of law.

October 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm |
    • ME II

I.e. Isn't the public offer of payment for a crime a crime in itself?

October 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm |

There can be law, corruption of truth absolute of word LA, truth absolute, but their can be no La, truth against Allah, truth absolute, hindu criminal film maker is a legit target for any follower of truth absolute of any color or creed, to punish a hindu, criminal is not hinduism, crime but thing of high honor. For more visit limitisthetruth.com for more.

October 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

@ME II

One would hope they would. It appears that if there is, it is pretty v ague as to what or how that works.

Peace...

October 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm |
  12. derp

Religion of peace offers up murder cash because of a bad movie trailer.

And they wonder why we think they are animals.

October 2, 2012 at 11:26 am |
  13. Pete Leclair

A bounty of such size will last a lifetime after your conviction for murder in the state run prison confectionary you think what has this world come to if this bounty was to take place while the payee is living in the U.S.He or she would be arrested for solicitation to murder rite>

October 2, 2012 at 10:49 am |
  14. Al

Did someone say bounty?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwCMKmE3pQ8&w=640&h=360]

images

October 2, 2012 at 10:34 am |
  15. BRC

What's the Arabic word for Irony? A dolt makes a video that is dismissed by the western world as bigotted absurdist trash, and could easily be overlooked and forgotten in minutes. But, the nations ruled by the religion that the video so cruedly made fun of are FULL of people practictally fighting each other to see who can prove him right the most. The more needless violence, absurd threats and statements, and really any reaction at all is paid to the video, the more it makes a point, which it shouldn't, because it's stupid. To the extremist and reactionist Muslim's of the world- STOP GIVING THE VIDEO TRACTION. Move on and rise above it

October 2, 2012 at 9:37 am |
    • therealpeace2all

@BRC

Amen.

Peace...

October 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm |
    • BG

October 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

@BG

I've been looking for you on 'anything muslim' article's as I was sure you would be right in the middle of the fray 😀

No... I'm still 'agnostic' although, I don't even know if there's a word to cover what I am, in that sense. I believe there's something, but stay out of defining what that creative process is. I've had an NDE, and believe that there is continued existence, but... all of that is just my subjective *opinion* and don't talk about it much. That's why you never see me saying that there is or isn't a god or a continued existences as it just seems to be a pointless argument.

As far as 'hedging my bets' ... are you presupposing "Pascals Wager" ? Are you a 'fundie' -BG..?

Never thought of you as a believe in Jesus as Savior or you go to hell kind of guy, but of course you and I have kept our metaphysical musings close to the vest over the years.

Again... hope that you are well. Look forward to hearing from you.

Peace...

October 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm |
    • BG

"Hey buddy... Where have you been ? Did I miss your postings due to posting under another moniker ?"
      The necessary mental health breaks outweigh the time I actually care to spend on the blog any longer. I guess after three years the law of diminishing returns has finally kicked in. Now, if CNN cared to employ me as a pundit/propagandizer/antagonizer-cu m-troll such as Sum Dude (or his various incarnations) then it might be worth it.

"I've been looking for you on 'anything muslim' article's as I was sure you would be right in the middle of the fray."
      Fringe is back on. Anna looks good. Her daughter's not bad either. That, and I've been shoveling dirt over my basement windows to keep the imminent radiation out... that takes time, you know. But at least the basement will be safe. All the emergency food and the porta-pot is down there. Reminds me. I need another 20 count of Scott toilet paper. You can never have enough, you know. At least I've got enough ammunition for the zombie apocalypse.

"Anyway... I'm getting tired of the extremist muslim's and their... they hurt my feelings so lets kill everyone mentality."
      So's the world.

"What's your solution to this ...? Are you with Willy DeM, that we should just turn the ME into a 'parking lot' ?"
      Just the populated areas. No need to waste good ordinance on empty sand. 2 megaton nukes are expensive.

"You Wrote: " What's that? An "amen?" From you? Finally gave up your agnostic ways, 'eh? Or are you just hedging your bets? ""

"Are you a 'fundie' -BG..?
      Or maybe you don't....

Regards, Peace.

October 2, 2012 at 2:05 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

@BG

*************Understood.

Fringe is back on. Anna looks good. Her daughter's not bad either.

**************Love me, that Anna Torv. Thanks for the reminder about 'Fringe' didn't realize it is back on.

" That, and I've been shoveling dirt over my basement windows to keep the imminent radiation out... that takes time, you know. But at least the basement will be safe. All the emergency food and the porta-pot is down there. Reminds me. I need another 20 count of Scott toilet paper. You can never have enough, you know. At least I've got enough ammunition for the zombie apocalypse. "

***************LOL ! 😀

" I don't care. Never did. I'm just giving you a pie in the face, and looking for a couple of good 'nyuk, nyuk's", not another "pointless argument." You know me better than that."

***************Well, consider that the "pie landed right in the middle of my face" and I 'nyuked, nyuked' out loud.
      Yes... I do know you. (pretty much).

" Or maybe you don't.... "

No... I do, actually. It was a yoke ! 😀 I know you're not a 'fundie.'

Regards, Peace.

Back at ya' -BG

Peace...

October 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm |
    • BG

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4-spBDcJyk&w=640&h=360]

😆

October 2, 2012 at 11:20 pm |
    • therealpeace2all

@BG

Nice ! 😀

Peace...

October 3, 2012 at 12:34 pm |
  16. old ben

I like Bounty, but that stuff's expensive. So is TP, but I have some old Bible's lying around. I find the book of Psalms to be the most like Charmin.

October 2, 2012 at 8:57 am |
  17. William Demuth

Isn't this why we spent half a trillion dollars on biological warfare?

October 2, 2012 at 8:42 am |
  18. Reality

Idiotic bounties from a country who literacy rate is 62.2%. That basically explains the significant stupidity of Islam and many of its followers.

October 2, 2012 at 8:13 am |
    • Reality

Ooops, a typo correction:

"Idiotic bounties from a country whoSE literacy rate is 62.2%. That basically explains the significant stupidity of Islam and many of its followers.

October 2, 2012 at 8:45 am |
  19. ronvan

Another example of the Muslim religion. Do not say anything about us or we will kill you! Very impressive!!

October 2, 2012 at 7:34 am |
  20. Kebos

Pakistan, armpit of the world, attempts yet again to make a point.

October 2, 2012 at 6:06 am |