home
RSS
My Take: Hard truths matter; I’m Mormon, and I’m voting for Obama
October 18th, 2012

My Take: Hard truths matter; I’m Mormon, and I’m voting for Obama

Editor's Note: Joanna Brooks is a senior correspondent for ReligionDispatches.org and author of "The Book of Mormon Girl: A Memoir of an American Faith."

By Joanna Brooks, Special to CNN

(CNN)–There are two moments and two moments only that made my soul sit upright during Tuesday night’s presidential debate:

President Obama, speaking about the loss of manufacturing jobs to low-wage economies like China: “There are some jobs that are not coming back.”

Obama, speaking about four lives lost in the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya: “I am the one who has to meet those coffins when they come home.”

Morbid? Not at all. I’m just a believer in the gospel of hard truths.

And as I am the mother of two school-age children, a teacher at an underfunded public university and a progressive Mormon, hard truths about the challenges our nation faces are all that makes sense to me.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

As a mother, I am acutely aware that right now, our nation invests a smaller and smaller share of its resources in our children, the generation that will assume the debts my generation and our parents’ generation have incurred.

As an educator, I have witnessed firsthand how failure to generate responsible levels of public revenue has significantly compromised generations’ worth of investment in our public schools and universities.

And as a Mormon, I grew up with a healthy sense of respect for worst-case scenarios. I was raised, after all, with a religious aversion to debt and a year’s supply of canned wheat, beans and powdered milk in the garage, as instructed by LDS Church leaders. The Mormon food storage tradition isn’t about end-times-paranoia: It’s a lesson passed down from our pioneer ancestors, who knew the importance of being prepared for difficult seasons so you can do right by your family and community.

Profile of Brooks: Crossing the plains and kicking up dirt, a new Mormon pioneer

This nation is in a difficult season, and I listened carefully Tuesday night for a proper sense of respect for worst-case scenarios. What I heard instead were the usual rhetorical swerves.

Mitt Romney offered personal anecdotes about “binders full of women” that have nothing to do with economic security for American families. He promised allegedly revenue-neutral $5 trillion tax cuts but refused to provide solid details on how he’d balance the books. And he made throwaway references to all people being the “children of the same God” without substantial reflection on how that should translate in terms of budget and policy.

What I really wanted from the debate was more of the hard truths that Obama seemed to be on the verge of saying:

“This recession is fundamentally different than other recessions, and there are no short-term fixes.”

“Our old strategies for managing Middle Eastern conflict through military intervention or propped-up dictators don’t work. And there is no easy way forward.”

“The only thing the $3 trillion Iraq war produced for the United States was a mountain of debt and a legion of disabled Americans.”

“We need to have a serious discussion about Social Security.”

“Debts don’t get paid down without adjustments in revenues.”

These are the kind of hard truths that speak to the same part of me that took notice when Obama at his inauguration quoted the Scripture: “It is time to put away childish things” (1 Corinthians 13: 11).

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

And given the challenges we face in bringing down deficits while investing sensibly in the nation’s future, here are some other Scriptures I’d like to hear:

“Turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come to smite the earth with a curse” (Malachi 4: 6).

“Set your house in order, for you shall die” (2 Kings 20: 1)

Morbid? Not at all. But I do feel a sense of responsibility for keeping an eye on the worst-case scenarios. And a few months’ worth of rice and beans in the garage, like Mormon leaders teach me. And an ear out for the gospel of hard truths.

I have seen Obama work steadily, patiently through a difficult season. I have seen him face some hard truths and accept that there are no easy fixes. And I will vote to give him a second term.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Joanna Brooks.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: 2012 Election • Barack Obama • Mitt Romney • Politics

soundoff (2,087 Responses)
  1. jsmith

Brooks is a closet muslim. Like the person shes voting for.

October 18, 2012 at 5:29 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

YOU win the PRIZE for the BEST comment today... Congratulations, so original, so pithy, so... OH so... STUPID!

October 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm |
    • ;p;

You are openly a douche.

October 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm |
    • Rob Ames

Yep, that's right. Mormonism is just a front for Muslims. You dimwit. Try to stay away from the kool-aid. That way madness and stupidity lie.

October 18, 2012 at 5:36 pm |
    • BG

Trust me, there's enough Kool-Aid to go around. We saw how the liberals voice-voted to spike their Kool-Aid at the Democratic Convention.

All in Favor?! "aayy." All against?! "NAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"

The 'Ayes' have it !!!

October 18, 2012 at 5:50 pm |
    • OneTruth

Do you think a tax cheat is a better choice? Romney is on record as saying that blind trusts are not blind then tells us he has no control over his money because it's in a blind trust. A lot of it is with his son's hedge fund. People generally only have money offshore for two reasons: they don't have a lot of faith in the USA economy or they want to avoid USA taxes. Either way, is that a good presidential candidate?
      There's a good reason why he won't reveal his prior tax returns – he knows it would show the true Romney.

October 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm |

@ OneTruth

There's capitalism, then there's Capitalism. If millionaires want to safeguard their money in the Caymans, so what? They still pay more in tax in one year than you'll make in your pathetic lifetime. So, if you're green with wealth-envy, I suggest you either work a little harder, spend a little less, or mind your own business.

That answer is, of course, no less than socioeconomic-por nography to the devout give-me-more-of-your-money liberal.

I always wanted more say in how politics and religion affect the 99%, but I wasn't born to Builderberg – Bohemian Grove parents, so I have a few choices. Make more, save more, spend less, or bítch my life away about not being enti tiled.

October 18, 2012 at 7:00 pm |
  2. Bill Deacon

Rita, What you seem to not comprehend is that what we are dealing with is not a cyclical business trough but a historic roosting of the monetary chickens which fled the coop in 1913 under Woodrow Wilson. Look up the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and learn what both parties have been doing to your money for 100 years.

October 18, 2012 at 5:25 pm |
    • Nathan

Yes, tell it like it is. The Fed Reserve is private banks profiting off devaluatnig our currency.

October 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm |
    • Apatheist

While I certainly don't disagree with anything you said about the Fed, a central bank is important in maintaining financial stability.

October 18, 2012 at 5:51 pm |
  3. MimiW

Ugh.....the sad thing about this article is that because Ms. Brooks is Mormon, she loses all credibility. How can anyone believe the Mormon theology and expect to be taken seriously.

October 18, 2012 at 5:24 pm |
    • Justin

you do know that Mitt Romney is a Mormon.... right?

October 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm |
    • jsmith

hey mimi..she pretends to believe..shes actually a good muslim like yourself

October 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm |
  4. Rita

Bain capital is closing a plant in Illinois & shipping the jobs to China. They forced the workers to train the Chinese. Guess what they are paying the Chinese 99 cents an hour. Romney owns 51% shares in Bain. He makes $90,000 a day from his investment. Tagg Romney is being investigated for a Ponzi scheme. Mitt Romney has $10,000,000 invested. If this were Obama, Republicans would be screaming to have him removed from office. Since it is Romney they see nothing wrong with it.

October 18, 2012 at 5:23 pm |
    • Joe

Rita, did you know much of stimulus money went overseas? yep! to 'green' companies in OTHER countries. outside US. and yet, we don't hear a peep about that. Look, there's no perfect guy here. pick the less evil. and just from the economy standpoint, American people (mojority) agree Romney will do better than Obama. You should agree with that right?

October 18, 2012 at 5:35 pm |
    • OneTruth

Joe. How much of the stimulus went overseas? I don't think the majority do agree that Romney would do better than Obama – it's neck and neck really.

October 18, 2012 at 6:44 pm |
  5. Mommy's Friend

Can you really believe that Mr. Obama, who orchestrated the greatest increase in debt in world history, will balance the budget, will decrease spending on himself, let alone others, or will do anything that really matters. Instead, he'll use that "gospel of hard truths" to fund Solyndra and other failed green initiatives,to cripple the economy, to go on vacation, and to oversee the ceaseless spending of other people's money. Then, he'll tell you he cares because he watches the coffins come back.

He cares in front of the cameras, nothging else.

October 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm |
    • Rita

Romney is a lying, cheating, coward, 2-faced flip-flopper that will says anything people want to hear. Hides his money abroad so not to pay taxes. a CEO out to make the big buck looking out for himself, don't care about half of Americans, use your brain, your intellect, you heard him it on tape, live!!!!

October 18, 2012 at 5:26 pm |
    • Nathan

90% of the National Debt came from Republican administrations, including Congresses.

Reagan Trilpled the Debt, Bush doubled it. A third of the todays Deficit is repayment of that Debt..

October 18, 2012 at 5:28 pm |
    • Joe

Rita,
      "Romney is a lying, cheating, coward, 2-faced flip-flopper that will says anything people want to hear."
      Change the word Romney to Obama, and half the country will agree with this sentence.
      May I emphasize, Obama refused to call the attack on our embassy a 'terrorist attack' for two weeks, and kept mentioning that stupid video even in his UN speech. As a US citizen, I don't like that from our commander in chief. .

October 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm |
    • Russ

@ Nathan: that is preposterous. there's enough blame to go around.

October 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm |
    • ;p;

Joe...still belaboring the Romney camp's BS on Libya? Sad. Get with the program, fool.

October 18, 2012 at 5:34 pm |
    • Joe

;p;,
      just stating the fact. why don't you get with the program where truth matters. I don't think you're a fool though. you're just mistaken and misled. It's okay, it's not your fault.

October 18, 2012 at 5:37 pm |
    • Bill C

The huge expense incurred by President Obama was clearly needed due the the totally screwed up economy left by the Republicans for him to fix. I'll take president Obama over the the total disregard for the lower 47% by Romney and Romney's total lack of understanding of the economy. Big tax cuts for everybody, oh but I won't tell you till after the election about the reality of what Iwill do. Oh and Trust me Romney says when he refuses to release his tax returns like the other candidates have and Trust me about those accounts I have in the Cayman Islands and Swiss accounts to avoid taxes they are no big deal, Remenber that In order to keep the tax returns I did show near 14% I had to not take legitimate deductions since it would make me look bad. You can trust and vote for him, but I will not.

October 18, 2012 at 5:41 pm |
    • ;p;

Tell yourself whatever makes you happy, Joe.

October 18, 2012 at 5:52 pm |
  6. Don

Vote for whoever you want, but don't use your religion for your own gain like this is wrong.

October 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm |
    • buzz1975

Not sure what this article will gain for the author....but just have to say: As if Romney/Ryan don't use THEIR faith when it may score points and votes?

October 18, 2012 at 5:26 pm |
  7. buzz1975

Interesting read, but I didn't ever think all Mormons were going to vote Romney/Ryan. Just because a person is the same faith as you, doesn't mean much. A candidate's faith doesn't sway me one way or the other. Their stand on issues is what counts, and I can see where women (no matter what faith) would NOT vote for Romney.

October 18, 2012 at 5:21 pm |
  8. jsmith

Brooks isnt a mormon..shes a good catholic.

October 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
    • buzz1975

What a "moran"...!

October 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm |
    • Nathan

Actualy, She is just demonstrating good sense.

Look at reality, She says it like it truly is. Promising a great harvest when all that exists is hope you have enough to feed your famnily is a pound foolish. Obama is at least a straight talker today, it will be rough. He learned the truth in the last 4 years. Experience is a grand thing and I wouldn't want that to go to waste on a foolish bet on Romney.

October 18, 2012 at 5:25 pm |
  9. Joe

"He promised allegedly revenue-neutral $5 trillion tax cuts but refused to provide solid details on how he’d balance the books."
    Go search his plans in his website. Do you expect him to lay out all the details in a few minutes?
    Also, I don't see Obama giving out any details. What is HIS plan to bring down the deficit?

“We need to have a serious discussion about Social Security.”
    Nice details he's given out here. right?

“Debts don’t get paid down without adjustments in revenues.”
    who ballooned the debt in the first place? who said he'll bring down the deficit in half?
    you believe him then, and now we know he lied. and now you believe him again. Common!

"Our old strategies for managing Middle Eastern conflict through military intervention or propped-up dictators don’t work. And there is no easy way forward.”
    And did he do anything about this problem in the last 4 years? I thought he would sit down with all the middle eastern leaders and pursuade them to reach a peace agreement. That worked out well! look who's ever more closer to getting a nuke?

Now he says this? I though he would voluntarily step down if he doesn't fix this economy in his first term..

All his false promises, now the American people are still blind. It's time for a change. Let someone who understands economy take the leadership for a change!

October 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
    • Joshua

i am glad you pointed all that out. Some people are idiots. She hammered Romney for not giving details but then praised Obama for "hard truths" with NO details. Liberals make me laugh...

October 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm |
  10. JRM

Martina,You are the one in need of help;in the areas of insight,toleration and respect for beliefs and opinions other than your own.Your comment about turning on one of your own sounds stupid and absurd.A person should not be in lockstep with a religion(think for yourself,use your reason to make judgements) in determining how to vote.If that is the case with you,I would guess that you lack the capacity to think independently.Before you start leveling judgements about parenting skills and being BRAIN WASHED etc. look yourself.

October 18, 2012 at 5:16 pm |
  11. Clueless

You are all drinking the same cool-aid, especially Joanna. She obviously forgot the lesson from the war in heaven. Free agency and personal accountablilty are what fixes this mess. Values long forgotten by both parties, but extinct from politics. A Romney win will not change this mess, but neither will this president. The direction of the country must change and it starts with Mitt. The problem with the President is has proven that he can't deliver, so let Mitt have a go at it.

October 18, 2012 at 5:16 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

Wow, are you clueless.... war in heaven? Seriously???? what planet do you hale from? What an idiot.

October 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
    • lroy

ALMIGHTY GURU-The war in heaven refers to when Lucifer and one third of angels refused to serve God, thus became demons. The war in heaven was the angels-who will follow God and who wouldn't. You weren't there either.

October 18, 2012 at 5:30 pm |
  12. Pray for ALL poilticians

ALL of our leaders BOTH on the national and locals levels need prayer- godblessobama. org because TRUTH be told, none of them are doing a stellar job. Everybody just wants to WIN.

October 18, 2012 at 5:14 pm |
  13. Kay

During the debate, as an example of his masterful financial management skills, Mr. Romney said that he balanced the budget of the Salt Lake Olympics. What he did not say, is that he did so with $197,000,000.00 provided by the federal government. Does that make Salt Lake City and the state of Utah, as well as Mr. Romney, part of the 47%? It appears that when it benefits him, Mr. Romney is all for a government "hand out".

October 18, 2012 at 5:13 pm |
    • OneTruth

Strangely enough, pretty much all of the GOP say "big government is bad" but take every opportunity to get government funds.

October 18, 2012 at 6:50 pm |
  14. Mormon Independent

I agree with many on here that this piece is not really persuasive, but I think the point of the article is show that you can be Mormon and still vote for a democrat. Most Mormons vote Republican because they identify more closely with the GOP on social issues. However, there are plenty of "Mormon issues" that could lead one to vote for Democratic candidates (e.g. education, environment, and employment). Personally I hate political parties. I think they lead to less thoughful debate of big issues and more "boutique" voting. Political parties also create a winner/loser, us vs. them, mindset in our political system. The result is a government for the extremists instead of "for the people".

October 18, 2012 at 5:08 pm |
  15. M in Georgia

Whether you are a Mormon should have no bearing on who you decide to vote for. We each have a personal responsibility to vote for the Leader that you believe will be most effective and successful at aligning the proper people (tools) to get the government working on solving the problems in the United States. Obama and his cabinet have been ineffectual, unremarkable and have fallen short on their promises to offer "change". Obama has excuse after excuse as to why his performance as a Leader has been poor. The choice is yours...Obama is not the best choice, his track record is terrible: http://factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbers/

October 18, 2012 at 5:03 pm |
    • Rita

Rats were blamed for the Black Plague 700 years ago, because that's a fact, they caused it. Bush is blamed for the Recession an a near Depression during his terms, and will continue to be blamed 700 years from now also because like it or not, he and his Republican policies caused it – that's a FACT! So suck it up, keep the blame where it belongs, on GW Bush!!!!!

October 18, 2012 at 5:13 pm |
  16. Journey

Don't worry folks, a vote for Romney is NOT a vote for a Mormon...you have to actually have to believe you have a soul before you can be a Mormon. Mitt has about as much in common with LDS as Gordon Gekko.

October 18, 2012 at 5:00 pm |
    • Tom, Tom, the Other One

Religion works. Religion is good. Religion wins votes.

October 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm |
    • lroy

Tom-yes religion is good, but Catholics (some) are better. As the Sisters of Notre Dame say, "How good is the good God". No where is it written that you have to vote for a Mormon just because you are a Mormon (Or any other religion for that matter). And for general elections a Republican can vote for Democrat and vice versa (at least technically if not in theory).

October 18, 2012 at 5:34 pm |
  17. jamesr1976

When all else fails, go after a man's faith. Liberals are not really as caring and tolerant as they pretend to be, and can get extremely ugly when needed. It won't save Obama though, he will be defeated. People see what a good and competent person Mitt Romney is and no amount of slander is going to change that now.

October 18, 2012 at 5:00 pm |
    • ;p;

You're as dumb today as you have been all week...go figure.

You can't even define liberal, can you

October 18, 2012 at 5:03 pm |
    • BG

"Liberals... not caring or tolerant ... and get extremely ugly."

Actually, that's a pretty good definition.

Kudos to @ jamesr1976

October 18, 2012 at 5:10 pm |
    • Rita

Obama will win 2012, feel sorry for Mitt, ran out of that townhall so fast and jumped on the plane with his tail between his legs so reports wouldn't question after the debate, hilarious, hahaha....

October 18, 2012 at 5:16 pm |
    • Patrick Houlihan

>> "When all else fails, go after a man's faith."

President Obama has been attacked for his faith more than any president in this nation's history.

October 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
    • BG

What 'faith' would that be? Remember, the call to morning prayers is the most beautiful sound to him....

October 18, 2012 at 5:19 pm |

@ Rita

I bet you're the kind of person who believes if they think about something hard enough it will actually come true....

October 18, 2012 at 5:20 pm |
    • Candy Crowley

Barack is so proud of me !!

October 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

@BG, but I bet President Obama doesn't wear magic underwear or think when he dies he'll become a god over his own planet. Actually, Obama is an atheist, but because of his political aspirations he has to lie about his lack of faith. I feel sorry for him, to be honest....

October 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm |

@ thecollegeadmissionsguru

Actually, you have no freaking idea what Barry's true faith is.... Hey, what's that sound??

It's the call to prayer!

Bend over for salat, guru.

October 18, 2012 at 5:26 pm |
    • Bill Deacon

What does the inscription on his ring say?

October 18, 2012 at 5:27 pm |
    • BG

"Fundamental change for the United States" on one side.

"Allah is the only god, blah, blah.." on the other.

October 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm |
    • lroy

James-Ignore the idiots. I'm with you, friend.

October 18, 2012 at 5:35 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

AH BG.. you are just too pithy for me... can't win with you...

October 18, 2012 at 5:36 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

@James.. first thing you did wrong with this post is to attack those you disagree with by saying that they attack people like you... It an argument from fallacy. Liberals are no more likely to be ugly or passionate than conservatives; but Fundamentalists, are ALMOST always willing to stoop to the lowest possible point.

October 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm |
    • Zachariah

Except that if he were on earth today, Jesus would certainly be a liberal. Helping others who have less than we do is both central to Christianity and to Liberalism.

October 18, 2012 at 5:43 pm |

@ Zack

"Jesus would certainly be a liberal.."

He'd have long flowing hair, flawless skin, and speak without an accent. And he'd wear jeans. Some Levi's that aren't too expensive... and he'd drive a Ford. No, wait.. a Toyota. Jesus wouldn't be fool enough to buy domestic.

You're and ass, Zack.

@ guru

It's probably tough when you have to come to terms with the fact that you have no game. Maybe a beer will help. Maybe you should ask that cute little undergrad psych student you "squeezed into the fall semester."

'admissionsguru'. How fvcking lame.

October 18, 2012 at 5:56 pm |
    • Veritas

BG. Don't you call that praying?

October 18, 2012 at 6:29 pm |
    • OneTruth

PretendCandy. Romney was not accurate about what he said. Why shouldn't the moderator correct a participant? He came off quite badly as he was getting so pushy with Obama but overplayed his hand.

October 18, 2012 at 6:34 pm |

@ Veritas

Call what praying? Not buying a Chevy? That's just good consumerism by blonde, Levi-wearing Jesus.

@ One Truth

"Romney was not accurate about what he said."
      ... and Barry was?

" Why shouldn't the moderator correct a participant?"
      Why would anybody think for a second that a 'moderator' was the definitive authority on anything? The moderator is there to do three things: 1. Ask questions, 2. Keep time, 3. Redirect any bickering. Moderators are not expected to be the voice of authority or final word on qualitative issues.

"He came off quite badly as he was getting so pushy with Obama but overplayed his hand"
      What the hell was his option when he was in effect debating two people? He should have shown even more spine by stopping the debate when Candy Crowely was answering for Barry, handing her his microphone, and asked Candy to stand up next to Barry on stage so that he would at least know the new rules of the game....

October 18, 2012 at 7:09 pm |
    • joe

Always so nice to see generalizations and blanket statements.

October 18, 2012 at 7:44 pm |
  18. MaryMo

As an LDS woman who is also voting for Obama, I very much read this article for what it was. I'm someone who reads scripture for what it is and listens to what God intended – love and tolerance for all, not just for some, etc.

LOL I only WISH I had my year's worth of food storage 😉

October 18, 2012 at 4:57 pm |
    • BG

Hey, MaryMo. I bet you've got the equivalent of one of those James Bond 007 rotating license plates, only for your religion. Want to make a smart-ass comment about Romney? Flip it to LDS. Ready for the next CNN story bashing Catholics? Just spin it around again....

October 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
    • ;p;

You're trying too hard, BG

October 18, 2012 at 5:21 pm |
    • BG

I've just been away.... but now I'm back.

October 18, 2012 at 5:23 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

BG can't help himself, he's sniffing Romney's butt so hard, he can't see straight.

October 18, 2012 at 5:24 pm |
    • BG

The only thing I smell right now is gunpowder.... I've been busy reloading 150 gr. .308 shells in anticipation of Mr. Soetoro's new assault weapons ban...

October 18, 2012 at 5:29 pm |
  19. CUUW

NO WAY, Joanna Brooks is voting democrat? SHOCKING!!! I never would have thought she would vote democrat. Please. Tell me something I don't know. If Joanna doesn't vote democrat she loses thousands of readers from her blogs, books, etc., and also loses a lot of income in the process.

October 18, 2012 at 4:57 pm |
    • Rita

Oh, no way, don't count on it!!!!

October 18, 2012 at 5:18 pm |
  20. Nutones

Romney knows how to create jobs? He said that if elected President he would create 12 million jobs for 23 million people unemployed. What about jobs for the remaining 11 million? I guess they are part of the 47%. He then claimed that government does not create jobs. Which is it? And most of us are not are of the one million dollars Romney invested in 2009 with Elliot Management (Peter Singer's hedge fund) and gained $15 million of the GM bailout money as profit. Delphi (a former subsidiary of GM) was bought over by Elliot Management for pennies and caused 28 of 29 of its factories in the U.S to shut down and production moved to China. 25,000 American jobs were lost in the process. No wonder Romney said publicly that Detroit should be allowed to go bankrupt. Look at how much money he made from it and look at how many jobs that created! Singer is a major benefactor of Romney's campaign. Something for folks to think about. These politicians and big corporations dont care about this country, only their pockets at everybody else's expense.

October 18, 2012 at 4:54 pm |
    • thecollegeadmissionsguru

Romney said HE will create jobs, but it's not the job of government to create jobs... so I ask, does anyone else's head hurt?

October 18, 2012 at 5:25 pm |