home
RSS
April 13th, 2013

From anger to forgiveness: Man befriends brother's killer

By Rose Arce, CNN

New York (CNN) - The day Anthony Colon heard his older brother had been gunned down in East Harlem, he began struggling with a rage that would last for years.

The anger wore him down. He missed him desperately.

He hated the three men who had fired 13 bullets into his brother who was unarmed.

“Oh, God, it just - it just put so much hate in my life. I hated everybody. I hated everything. It made me to be a person, like a monster,” said Colon, who considered his brother Wilfredo his only stable family.

“I loved him because he always stood up for me from a little kid. He would not even allow me to fight. He would stand up for me, whatever happened, because he always saw that goodness in me.”

But as the years passed the fog of anger began to lift.

He married. Had two children. He welcomed religion into his life.

And, he was overwhelmed by a desire to find reconciliation with his brother’s killer.

“I just wanted it to be OK,” he said.

Then one summer day, a chance encounter while visiting a friend at the Eastern Correctional Facility in Ulster County, New York, changed his life.

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

He looked across the room and saw Michael Rowe, one of the men who had murdered his brother.

Rowe saw him too and tried to duck down.

“I was expecting that we would be you know, it would be a fight, some type of physical violent altercation ,” said Rowe.

Rowe recalls feeling remorse and shame, unable to forgive himself for murdering another young man – and afraid of retaliation.

Colon walked straight up to him and said: “Brother, I’ve been praying for you. I forgave you. I’ve been praying I would see you again.”

The meeting would transform both men’s lives.

Rowe had married the same girl he was dating when he went to prison. They were able to have three children together during his imprisonment, and he wanted desperately to parent them even as he served a sentence of 20 years to life.

“I figured I would die in prison. Or at least leave there a very old man with grey hair,” he said.

“I still don’t think that I’ll ever truly be able to forgive myself because of the things that I’ve done. Because I take full responsibility for what I did. And I completely, and as best as anyone could, understand the pain that I have caused.

“I think for me, forgiveness will come in doing good works, trying to help others. But as far as forgiving myself I don’t think I will ever get to that place.”

In prison he was befriended by Julio Medina of Exodus Transitional Community, which prepares inmates for their release.

Rowe studied and soon he got an associate’s degree, then a bachelor’s. As he was studying for his master’s degree in Professional Studies, Colon began visiting him regularly.

CNN Living: A killer in the family

“To have that kind of support from the man whose brother he killed, that is remarkable,” said Medina. “Not only does it lift that cloud of shame that he walks with, but more importantly it allows him to have a second chance with the blessings of the victim's brother.”

The day of his graduation, Colon surprised Rowe by coming to put on his robe. He also came to his parole hearing, where Rowe said this to the board deciding his fate:

“Anthony is my hero. I have two sons, and if my sons grow up to be half the man that Anthony Colon is, I will be an incredibly proud father. And I don’t know if I can sum it up or explain any better than that how I feel about Anthony Colon. He has changed my life.”

Colon believes religion has propelled him to forgive Rowe.

“For some reason I felt that he was dealing with all that he was dealing with. Like condemnation. Self-pity. Just like this hovering darkness that was around. I felt that, when people think that’s strange, but it’s just the part of the nature of a person that’s closely connected to God. There’s a connection with God that can allow you to see past what’s in front of you,” he said.

Rowe was released from prison this week after 20 years, a man who has not seen the world since he was barely grown up.

He showed up at one of his children’s elementary schools with cupcakes and gave her the surprise of her life. He saw the home where he will be living with his wife and three children for the first time. And he went to see Anthony Colon, who he will join at Exodus reaching out to young men at risk.

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

“God has a purpose for me. God has a purpose for us,” said Rowe, sitting alongside Colon at the offices of Exodus. “Yes, us,” adds Colon smiling.

Meanwhile, Rowe is adjusting to life on the outside.

He is mystified by cell phones and the gentrification of the neighborhood where he fell into drugs and killed a man.

Exodus is helping him cope with routine life skills that seem overwhelming to him like having the power to make daily decisions over what to eat, when to talk, going outside.

Colon is helping him with that too, so he can see a life beyond prison and they can both put an end to 20 years of pain.

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Faith • Spirituality

1. Me

I cannot believe that this guy shot a dude 13 times in cold blood and he ever made it out of prison. I understand that this article makes it seem like he's rehabilitated, and that's well and good. But he shot and killed a guy, violently and without reason. He should spend the rest of his life in prison.

April 13, 2013 at 12:13 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Life in prison? Business must be booming with all these murderers not getting the death penality.

April 13, 2013 at 12:38 pm |
  2. God Here

How many shall I smite today, let me ponder that while I smite a few here and there and everywhere.

April 13, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Another atheist phony writing babble as usual. Phony needs to read the following truth.

For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

1 John 2:16

Amen.

April 13, 2013 at 12:40 pm |
  3. Andacar

As it always does, the "discussion" here has wandered away from the main point and dissolved into the usual tripe about religion vs. atheism, gun control, snide trolling, etc. But the story stands out nevertheless. A horrible crime and decades of self perpetuating hate became forgiveness, reconciliation and friendship. If only it happened more often. God bless both of them.

April 13, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • Damocles

Religion or no, there is no freaking way I could ever make friends with someone who took someone special to me away. To me, it would be an absolute disgrace to that person's memory. Could I forgive? Possibly, depending on the circu-mstances, but there is nothing that says I have to pal up to the murderer.

April 13, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
    • God Here

At first I was like "I'm glad he is cool with it" then after thinking about it you take all the fun out of it for me. Is this a trick, you trying to trick God to make me think you would be okay if I smite your family just so I won't smite your family??? I'll be watching you.

April 13, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Amen to that. This is an uplifting account .

April 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
  4. Light of Purest Truth

Many of the comments from these ungrateful, vile athiest heathens are disgusting! Do they not know that forgiveness comes from His Glory, His Compassion transcended into our very souls? I am sure that many of these very lowly vile creatures are the same ones that are fornicating in Satan's ways, perverting His name every day of their vile lives. They should be trembling at His Word and preparing themselves as I write this as the mark of the end has already been put upon the earth of His return! Accepting His Love is the only way into His domain! God bless those that are True to Him and keep His Word!

April 13, 2013 at 12:09 pm |
    • Answer

Describe this domain if you can.

Have a good go at it. Make it exciting would ya?

April 13, 2013 at 12:10 pm |
    • Damocles

So very sorry that you don't believe in punishing those that are guilty of a crime. Let's let all of the criminals out and you can pray for them as they break into your house and cause violence and mayhem. I'm certain they will listen to you.

April 13, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Damocles Rowe WAS punished for his crime. Only then did he receive the forgiveness from Anthony. "Hate the sin, Love the sinner"
      God bless both these good men who had a choice and chose Jesus' way – from the Cross He forgave His killers.

April 13, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Answer, if you had eyes to see you would have read Matthew 6:9-15.

Amen.

April 13, 2013 at 1:11 pm |
    • Damocles

Hate the sin, love the sinner? It's this sin thing that has you all backwards. I hate the act (murder) and the person that committed that act (the murderer). Hating it doesn't mean that I'm up all night pulling my hair out in rage, but it means that I'm not going to forgive him or her for killing my brother. It doesn't make me less of a person, it's respecting my brother's memory. The second I chum up to the killer of my brother, I have invalidated his life.

April 13, 2013 at 1:12 pm |
    • HeavenSent

HeroesAre Rare, hate the sin but love the sinner is not in Jesus' truth (the Bible). Jesus told us to send premeditated murderers back to Him. Jesus will handle them, man can not.

All of Deuteronomy 19 is a must read, pay attention to Deuteronomy 19:20-21.

Amen.

April 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm |
    • Damocles

Ah, good, the classic 'one believer telling another believer they are wrong.' Love it.

April 13, 2013 at 1:22 pm |
  5. Ryan Evans

I hope you bloodthirsty jackals remember this story the next time you feel like commenting that we should just execute people instead of imprisoning them.

April 13, 2013 at 12:05 pm |
    • God Here

I hope you remember it when mr Rowe kills again.

April 13, 2013 at 12:08 pm |
    • Damocles

Some people deserve to be executed, some people can not function in society and prove it daily. Can people be remorseful for their actions and turn over a new leaf? Of course, but how many chances are you willing to give them? 5, 10, 100? Are 100 deaths acceptable if 1 person gets closer to a deity? Is killing 1 person ok as long as it starts the process towards finding a religion? I'd say no, but here we are, bunches of people saying 'yay, I'll pray for this guy because he killed yet he found religion.'

April 13, 2013 at 12:09 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

God here – So YOU can see into the future and know that Michael Rowe will kill again, do you? Can I borrow your crystal ball – it's a $55 million lottery draw tonight!

April 13, 2013 at 12:26 pm |
    • Damocles

@heros

Do you know that he won't kill again? Shall we just take every criminal at his or her word that they found religion and won't do it again? C'mon.

April 13, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
    • HeavenSent

Matthew 19:18
      Deuteronomy 19:7-12
      Deuteronomy 19:20-21
      Deuteronomy 19:13
      Numbers 35:11-16
      Matthew 5:17-18
      Luke 16:17

Amen.

April 13, 2013 at 1:20 pm |
  6. God Here

Loki the trickster God does this stuff all the time. Make a guy kill another guy then make the killed guys brother like the guy who killed his brother- that Loki what a trickster – much like that silly rabbit always after me Lucky Charms.

April 13, 2013 at 12:04 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

You WILL find out that there is a God, then you will understand all things.

God gave every living person unconditional free will. Every living person has to take responsibility for the decisions he makes and the actions he undertakes. Is that too difficult for you to grasp?
      To blame God for each FREE man's actions is juvenile and ill-educated. It's also an easy "get out clause " [aka "cop out"] for the weak minded.

April 13, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
  7. Answer

Hey you religious freaks...

Shall we discuss your heaven today?

Shall we begin with your god?

-Let's do a beginner's crash course in logic.

Posit:

1) Your god exists in your afterlife. The logic is then, god has materialized. Agreed?
    2) The materialized god, then has a material existence, in a place. Which is now also a part of existence.
    3) Now you're in front of this god. What do you do?

-"There is no better glory then to pay homage by bowing and kneeling for all of eternity to your god." <<– Correct.

Now what you do otherwise? Do you have a second of other 'time' to do other things/activities.

Otherwise bow and bend on your knees forever. That's fun. XD

April 13, 2013 at 12:01 pm |
    • RG86

Seems that Mr. Colon is a bigger man than you'll ever be.

April 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm |
    • Answer

What about the free time that you have watching over the atheists burning in hell?

–Now are you still on your knees and bowing/ still paying homage and doing that task?

April 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm |
    • Andrew

See the problem with all people like yourself, is that you believe these words are literal. And you use the literal interpretations of it to make it seem as if everything is ridiculous. But what a true follower understands is that these words are written by men with the blessing of God. I don't believe these words literally mean that you bend a knee and sit before God forever. It means that you recognize your subservience to the Lord and you spend the rest of your days walking a path of righteousness. To frame the argument the way you framed it is an injustice to those of us who can take actual meaning from between the lines of religion instead of finding every possible way to demean it. You try not to understand and only to criticize.

April 13, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
    • Answer

"you spend the rest of your days walking a path of righteousness."

-The freaks premise for living forever. So freaks.. what will you be doing that is righteous in heaven. Do tell.

The literal phrase "walking" - go explain that too. You have a material body with legs now. Do go on.

What will you be needing to consume to continue on an eternal life that does not rot? XD

What will you needing of an activity.. even as simple as picking up garbage?

-"There is no garbage in heaven because heaven is so beautiful and pristine." LOL

April 13, 2013 at 12:15 pm |
    • Answer

Summing up your garbage point 'Andrew' ->> don't forget your magic.

April 13, 2013 at 12:17 pm |
    • Damocles

@Andrew

And there is your problem, some people believe that those words mean exactly that. If your book says 'kill all those that stand in your way', the least you can do is own up to it and not try to spout off something lame like 'oh, you have to take it in context.' Really? Care to explain what context 'kill all those that stand in your way' becomes something beautiful?

April 13, 2013 at 12:18 pm |
    • Answer

@Damocles

When they're wrong they'll spin it in anyway to give themselves a way out. It's their way of dealing with these conflicts.

They'll employ those words "literal" and "interpretations" to all the varying degrees to stay out of their own frying pan.

April 13, 2013 at 12:24 pm |
    • Andrew

@Answer Again, you fail to look deeper. You're failure is that you can only perceive skin deep, without actually seeing. I never said I understood fully what happens, I can't tell you what happens in heaven any more than anyone else can. I've already noted how ridiculous your desire to literally interpret everything is, so I won't explain anything else to you regarding that. You ask questions meant to mock, but you know full well that there are no answers to those questions. Religion does not promise answers to all of your worldly questions, it presumes faith where others would ask for proof. Where does your mocking of my beliefs help your life? You stand only to criticize and belittle, that's so great of you. You are such a great person for doing it. I'm sure it just makes you feel so great inside.
      @Damocles Humans are not infallible. They are not perfect. We all sin and that is a fact. We don't all understand what it means to be a follower, and we don't all understand the wisdom of God or religion. I never said all Christians or other religious figures are capable of such though. As a matter of fact, many are just as ignorant as the original poster here. I know that better than most, I assure you. Faith is a matter of critical thinking as much as it is a matter of belief. God never intended for us to simply follow blindly, but rather to ask such questions of ourselves and to find our ways to the answer on our own. I don't personally subscribe to a very strict definition of faith, like many others do. But such repression is a matter of people, not God. Do all atheists believe in going into an elementary school and shooting little children? Of course not, that would be an absurd notion. And yet, you sit there and fully put the sins of some people of faith on all of them? No where in the Bible does it say to kill everyone in front of you by the way. Murder is a sin on the 10 Commandments. Compassion is always a better alternative.

April 13, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Please – you obviously haven't the ability or open-mindedness to understand Faith so maybe you could think of keeping quiet till you have some REAL background knowledge, eh?

April 13, 2013 at 12:35 pm |
    • Answer

@Andrew

Bring out your magic. XD

Do go on.

Religious freaks love their angles of "it's deeper than that". Well go on reject.

April 13, 2013 at 12:37 pm |
    • Damocles

@andrew

Ahhh, yes, compassion is always best, is it? Funny that didn't enter the deity's mind when he was flooding the earth.

Please explain how critical thinking applies. 'My deity did it, the end' does not scream critical thinking skills.

Humans are not perfect. I'll agree. However, your deity supposedly had two perfect beings as his created followers and then promptly allowed them to sin all over the place. Why? For what possible reason was this allowed to happen other than that the deity woke up on the wrong side of the bed and wanted to punish people. Not to mention the fact that a supposedly perfect being already failed with its angelic creations that were supposed to be perfect. A perfect being that fails? How can that be? Oh, oh... let's put the blame on humans.... ah, yes... two finite beings made an infinte being so angry that it's been punishing us ever since. Sure, that works out.

April 13, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
    • Answer

Cue in the lovely phrase "We can not know the mind of a god."

Watch them sweep the foul logic away with that. XD

April 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm |
    • Damocles

@heroes

Just stop. I'm more open-minded than any believer on here. I'm the guy that wants you to have the all powerful deity, the perfectly good deity that really can stop bad people from doing bad things. Who puts the limits on your deity? Believers do. 'Oh, well he isn't a genie.' Why not? He's everything, right? 'Oh, well, he works in mysterious ways.' Lamest excuse ever. 'Oh, he won't save kids because people kicked him out of schools.' Really? How does one go about kicking a supposedly all everything deity out of anywhere and why would an all good deity allow children to die regardless of what people do?

April 13, 2013 at 12:43 pm |
  8. pawanmit

Mr Colon overcame revenge and hate in his heart and that makes him a bigger man than all kings and presidents of the world. My prayers are with you sir.

April 13, 2013 at 12:00 pm |
    • God Here

I will consider your prayers but i gotta tell ya I'm not feeling good about Colon going against my wishes and liking the guy that killed his brother, I did really mean an eye for an eye after all.

April 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm |
    • Jana

Mr. Colon is betraying his brother's memory. Neither of these two men is able to think rationallly. A shame. Mr. Colon is extremely frail mentally; his grief turned him to a form of lunacy. He might as well grab a parakeet feather and make it his talisman. He might as well "forgive" earthquakes and floods and famines and genocides. He needs help but I can see he won't get it; instead he is exalted here on CNN. The headline doesn't say "Man loses marbles, treats murderer kindly" or "Murderer walks free, crowds gather round and name him supreme ruler."

The headline doesn't say "Man wonders why God didn't universalize religion so that ALL humans believe in the SAME god and so that NO humans disblieve?"

April 13, 2013 at 10:45 pm |
  9. God Here

Pretty cool how the one guy used me God to get out of prison and the other guy used me God to forgive him for me God making him kill his brotha.

April 13, 2013 at 11:58 am |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Were you born witless or did you have to practice? I think all of us here should ignore your blasphemies and DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

April 13, 2013 at 12:38 pm |
  10. punxsutawney phil

But what about the organic chickens? Or the free range lettuce? Let's focus people!!

April 13, 2013 at 11:55 am |
    • Nah

Agreed.

April 13, 2013 at 11:57 am |
    • God Here

As God I might just smite you Phil, I made you live under dirt, I can smite much more smighty if I like.

April 13, 2013 at 12:00 pm |
  11. eric

but but but, religion is stupid and bad

-teh atheists

April 13, 2013 at 11:52 am |
    • peick

Awesome. What is your definition of "bad," please? My guess is that it has some quasi-religious basis. At least religious people know why they believe something is good or bad.

April 13, 2013 at 11:55 am |
    • God Here

You silly frogman I do not exist. I am for low Q's and dulls who need something to give them meaning.

April 13, 2013 at 11:57 am |
    • HeroesAre Rare

@peick – well, "bad" could mean that Atheists have murdered, tortured and persecuted more people in the last 100 years than ALL the religions in history. Will that do for an answer?

April 13, 2013 at 12:40 pm |
    • Damocles

@heroes

Bad could also mean that your deity supposedly murdered all the world except 8. If we say that miscarriages are a deity's abortion method, that's a billion deaths a year we could lay at its feet.

April 13, 2013 at 12:46 pm |
  12. ATHEISM = RELIGION

Answer – NO ONE IS OBSESSED WITH GOD LIKE THE ATHEISTS ARE!!

As soon as they hear the word GOD, they start to growl, spit, and roll on the floor like an angry demon and you ask, how us freaks want more of God???

LOL, bitter fool, if you have a problem with that, why are you so interested in reading up an inspirational Godly article??

ATHEISM IS FOR BITTER AND CLOSED MINDED ANGRY FOOLS!!

April 13, 2013 at 11:51 am |
    • Answer

Keep prayer away the bad atheists, buddy.

Post your inane claims everyday now. Make sure to convince yourself that you have a god. XD

April 13, 2013 at 11:53 am |
    • peick

Come on, man. You can be right but have such an ugly tone that no one will listen to you.

April 13, 2013 at 11:56 am |
    • Hector

its funny when you people say atheists are close minded....nothing is more close minded than inclining to useless faith and a creation of the imagination that becomes an easy answer for all sorts of deep questions. make the effort to open your mind and think critically of science and you will surely see things different.

April 13, 2013 at 12:00 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

@ Hector – You have to be open minded to accept Faith and the Christian religion given 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ. Read the New Testament written by 4 EYE WITNESSES who worked with Jesus for the 3 years before He died. One of the 4, John, stood at the foot of the Cross with Jesus' Holy Mother as Jesus died.

AND please don't splutter into your latte about the NT being "hearsay" – The Apochryphal gospels were written 150-400 years after Jesus and they are labelled as such. The New Testament was written by eyewitnesses.

What's closed minded about evidence?

Sorry, I forgot – Americans changed recorded historical facts to prove they won WW2 single handedly while having one hand tied behind their backs; and whistling "Yankee doodle dandy" through the knot hole in their granny's wooden leg! Phtttt!

April 13, 2013 at 12:52 pm |
  13. FredKelly

An inspirational story (finally) from the Belief blog. For everyone who suggests that forgiveness is a human and not a divine quality, and that an atheist could summon the same change of heart out of sheer force of will, I challenge you to show an equivalent example. Just one.

April 13, 2013 at 11:48 am |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Nice one Fred. Bless you friend.

April 13, 2013 at 12:53 pm |
  14. dennis

Couple things bother me. 1. how to father 3 kids while in prison. Who supports them?
    2. Who paid for the murder's degrees?
    3. Can anyone one qualify for 20 years free room and board, free education to while away my days and take care of my offspring?

April 13, 2013 at 11:48 am |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Dennis – Medicare funds sufferers from tunnel vision. You might like to apply.
      Nobody's talking about YOU – we are happy to read something POSITIVE and inspiring about 2 total strangers who were healed spiritually in a pretty awesome way.

As my mum used to say – "If you can't find something good to say – keep quiet!"

April 13, 2013 at 12:57 pm |
  15. God Here

I do no exist. Bye

April 13, 2013 at 11:47 am |
    • God's English Teacher

Come here. Hold our your hands.

April 13, 2013 at 11:51 am |
  16. Nick Smith

THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT GUNS: Go ahead, move to one of them. But if you want to live here, remember that your right to live freely here was won with the lives and blood of a legion of people with guns that fought and killed with those guns. In fact, they are still doing it. So quit complaining, quit trying to disarm the rest of us, and be happy. God bless and keep you.

April 13, 2013 at 11:45 am |
    • God Here

I wonder if I will decide to take your guns.

April 13, 2013 at 11:49 am |
    • Brian

Stay on topic much, Nick?

April 13, 2013 at 11:52 am |
    • HeroesAre Rare

If you can't read the topic nick, get an adult to help.

April 13, 2013 at 12:59 pm |
  17. Fiona

I cannot stand this staccato, one-sentence-one-paragraph writing style. It's tabloid stuff. Why CNN allows it is beyond me.

April 13, 2013 at 11:44 am |
    • Nah

Staccato – I'll give you staccato:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

April 13, 2013 at 11:54 am |
    • HeroesAre Rare

@Nah – LOL I love that, you remind me of my mum and it just struck a chord; she used to say that all the time.

Not fair?.......I'll give you fair" etc. I laughed out loud and it's still early morning. Thanks!

April 13, 2013 at 1:04 pm |
  18. jonat

Rowe grew a conscience... but a bit too late

April 13, 2013 at 11:44 am |
    • pawanmit

It is never too late to grow conscience. Yes, he may stay in prison for next 20 years but he will be happy and free from inside, unlikes majority of us who are free from outside but inside we are prisoner of our never ending desirer and ego.

April 13, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

If his change of heart and sorrow for his past crime is good enough for God and Anthony Colon – it sure should be good for you.

April 13, 2013 at 1:05 pm |
  19. Hector

to forgive like that takes an incredible amount of courage, but it can work without religion

April 13, 2013 at 11:44 am |
    • Answer

The religious zealots will tell you that it can't. They want their god injected into every corner of an argument just so they can please themselves.

April 13, 2013 at 11:47 am |
    • Hector

of course. they are close minded

April 13, 2013 at 12:03 pm |
    • Paige

Answer... How do you figure religious "zealots" have to put God in every argument when, if you read these comments, the ones who brought God into the argument are those who do NOT believer in Him. Not only that, but they mock God and hose of us who believe in Him. As you and Hector did.

April 13, 2013 at 12:18 pm |
    • Answer

@Paige... oh boo hoo.

Your sky-daddy is just so under attack.

"I must defend my delusion from these bad words." <<–Suck it.

April 13, 2013 at 12:27 pm |
    • HeroesAre Rare

Paige – God bless you for an excellent comment. Trolls haven't the gift or the logical reasoning to see beyond themselves. Sad but true.

April 13, 2013 at 1:08 pm |
  20. Nick Smith

April 13, 2013 at 11:42 am |
    • GIUK

Right! America, love it or leave it. And, as you say, God loves it when wehave a gun in our hand. Blaspheme much?

April 13, 2013 at 11:54 am |
    • Jadugara

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE COMMENTS ON A THREAD THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC bEING DISCUSSED: Suck it!

April 13, 2013 at 12:22 pm |