home
RSS
August 4th, 2013

For some Muslims, Ramadan fasting poses risks

By Slma Shelbayah, CNN
[twitter-follow screen_name='SlmaShelbayah']

(CNN) This Ramadan, Amina Jabbar faced a difficult decision.

The University of Toronto medical student’s rotation at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre began around July 9, the start of the Muslim holy month.

That meant working unpredictable shifts for as long as 26 hours while fasting from eating and drinking during the day.

The fast-paced hospital environment was already challenging Jabbar’s ability to keep up with colleagues and patients. As a new physician, she felt more “error prone” and said fasting would increase her anxiety on the job.

Ramadan requires “slowing down,” Jabbar said, an impossible task for a first-year medical resident whose job requires fast decisions and clear thinking to save lives.

The 29-year-old Muslim was torn.

Should she fulfill her professional duties, eating regular meals so hunger would not distract her from patients’ critical needs? Or should she honor her religious obligations by observing the fast, a practice considered a “pillar” of Islam?

“I am spending 60-80 hours (at the hospital) and I don’t get to slow down for Ramadan,” Jabbar said. “It felt unfair to my colleagues and patients to tell them to slow down for me.”

At the same time, Jabbar said she feared that fellow Muslims would criticize her if she didn’t fast. “There’s a certain amount of shame when we talk about people not fasting,” she said.

The decision not to fast during Ramadan, the holiest month in the Muslim calendar, is somewhat taboo in the Muslim community.

READ MORE: The Belief Blog Guide to Ramadan

In Islam, Ramadan commemorates the time when the angel Gabriel imparted the Quran to the Prophet Mohammed.

Many Muslims throughout the world commemorate the month by fasting, refraining from sex and smoking, and dedicating more time than usual to praying and reading the Quran.

Some exceptions are generally allowed during Ramadan, which ends August 8. Pregnant women, travelers and sick people are not expected to observe the fast, for example.

But for many other Muslims, especially first responders and others with stressful jobs, the choice of whether to fast can cause its own kind of anxiety.

When Jabbar blogged about her decision not to fast, she received a mix of reactions.

One Muslim accused her of looking for an “excuse” to shirk her religious duties. Some questioned her devotion to Islam, asking if she performs other required Islamic rituals such as daily prayers.

“Of course I pray," Jabbar said. "I am just choosing not to fast. We have a lot of pressure to demonstrate to our community that we’re Muslim.”

Imam Khalil Abdur-Rashid, head of the Iqra Mosque in Brooklyn and Muslim Chaplain of Columbia University,  said that observing the fast during Ramadan is a religious obligation for every Muslim who is considered mature, mentally sane, healthy and not traveling.

There are no fatwas – or religious rulings – that grant fasting exemptions for first responders, he added. But, Abdur-Rashid said, one is definitely needed. In fact, he generated one immediately after speaking with CNN.

"The purpose of the fast is not to place the fasting person in the face of harm, but to teach self-restraint,” Abdur-Rashid said.

“And the moment the fast becomes dangerous, or external conditions place the fasting person in harm's way," he said, "then the fasting person is not only permitted, but in many cases, religiously obliged to break their fast.”

Abdur-Rashid's new fatwa may be especially valuable to Muslims like New Yorker Ahmed Sabree, who battles fires while wearing heavy equipment during the searing summer heat.

Sabree, 42, said the arrival of Ramadan this July took him back to his training days with the New York Fire Department nearly eight years ago.

Sabree endured intense physical drills that included racing up six-story buildings, pulling up hoses and crawling on the floor.

Trainers told the budding firefighters to “hydrate, hydrate, hydrate,” Sabree recalls.

He contemplated breaking the fast, at least to drink some water, and researched Islamic texts for guidance.

Sabree concluded that his training, though grueling, was insufficient reason to drink water during the day.

Ramadan is not just about enduring physical hardships for hardships' sake, Sabree said. Instead, the holy month has a deeply spiritual dimension.

The firefighter said Ramadan's rituals offer an opportunity to “get back on track” and become more conscientious of his responsibilities to God and his fellow man.

That doesn’t mean fasting is easy for Sabree, so he takes precautions to lighten the load a bit.

For instance, he volunteered for the lunchtime watch shift at his firehouse in Harlem, New York, while others are eating in the kitchen, better to keep the alluring aromas of food at bay.

And if a fire breaks during the time of breaking the fast, Sabree responds immediately. To the fire that is, not his stomach.

“If it’s time to break the fast and there’s a fire, you gotta go,” Sabree said. “I’ll break my fast with some water and go.”

READ MORE: Muslims have mixed views on TSA Ramadan advisory

Deputy Chief Mike Jaafar of Wayne County in Michigan is also fasting this year.

Jaafar says Ramadan is “kind of a cool time,”  but he doesn’t mean temperature.

In fact, for the last several years, Ramadan has fallen during the hottest summer months. The holy month is calculated by a lunar, rather than fixed calendar, so it rotates from year to year.

“Unfortunately, I can’t adjust my schedule in the profession I am in. This year is going to be a tough one,” Jaafar said. He is expected to keep the same long hours and fulfill the same duties as his fellow officers.

But there are some perks to celebrating Ramadan in Michigan, home to the largest concentration of American Muslims in the United States. When the holy month comes around, fasting isn’t much of a foreign concept, even for those not Muslim.

This understanding translates into small workarounds for Jaafar. Sometimes, if he begins his workday early enough, he is able to finish in time to get home for dinner.

“My hours can be flexible, and usually I can break my fast with family,” Jaafar said. He uses this time to visit his mother every day and to attend the mosque with his children.

As for Jabbar, the medical resident is trying to make up for not fasting through other spiritually fulfilling options, such as praying and helping heal her patients.

“Spirituality has to become part of my clinical practice, because I spend so much time of my life there,” she said.

But Jabbar said she still misses the slowing down that Ramadan's daytime fasting requires.

"I am trying to make it up in terms of remembrance," of God, she said. "It doesn’t always feel sufficient."

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Faith & Health • Holidays • Islam • Islamic law • Ramadan

1. user

Did you even read the article? It says that pregnent women, the sick (which should include diebetics) are allowed to eat. A ten second google search says that kids start fasting during Ramadan when they hit puberty.

August 6, 2013 at 4:46 am |
  2. Anjil

No, and it's kind of scary that anyone in the modern world would be asking this. And no, I am not a Muslim but I've known that since I was 12.

August 5, 2013 at 9:36 pm |
  3. Ramadan Celebration

August 5, 2013 at 8:55 pm |
  4. Chewbacca

Muslims have become the joke of the century.

August 5, 2013 at 8:48 pm |
  5. Rolan

There are many alternatives to fasting from food, as an alternative to giving up food entirely, give up on your bad habits. If you are smoker,quit smoking; if you are used to cussing, give up on cussing; if you are an angry person, give up anger; if you love desserts, give up on desserts.

If you are being paid to work, your duty is to work efficiently and effectively for the hours you are being paid for. Let's be honest when the body is not nourished, the brain does not function to its full potential. This then becomes a work ethic issue.

August 5, 2013 at 7:23 pm |
    • Talkingeth in ye Oldeth toungueth, forsooth.

Or just give up the whole ball of nonsense, and be reasonable.

August 6, 2013 at 1:35 am |
  6. lamelionheart

Get up before the sun shines... Eat a big breakfast... Drink your fill of liquids... Then don't eat or drink anything until after the sun sets and when it sets, Gorge yourself with food ad drink... What's wrong with this picture..? I always thought that fasting meant 24/7 for 30 or 40 days..? Not halfway fasting only when the sun shines,,?

August 5, 2013 at 7:07 pm |
    • Talkingeth in ye Oldeth toungueth, forsooth.

Allah likes the zombies who come out after dark.

August 6, 2013 at 1:37 am |
    • Thinker...

Fasting for 30 days would kill you. It is difficult to celebrate more than one Ramadan if you don't eat/drink sometimes.

Also, I cannot imagine how the people who live in the middle east and the deserts can go all day without water. I would think that would be inviting heatstroke.

August 6, 2013 at 8:30 am |
      • Honey Badger Don't Care

They don’t do much of anything during Ramadan. Government office are all closed for the month, most shops are closed or change their hours. Basically they change their time from day/night. Lots of stuff going on at night and sleep all day. What a life!

August 6, 2013 at 2:51 pm |
  7. CommonSensed

"The 29-year-old Muslim was torn."

Should she continue her ridiculous, misogynistic religion's cultish practices or move on out of the dark ages and think for herself...

August 5, 2013 at 4:51 pm |
    • Lycidas

Who are you to judge her?!
      You can judge your own life and consider that her belief and faith is not for you but you are in no superior position to judge other people and consider them primitive.

August 5, 2013 at 5:59 pm |
      • Answer

Everyone has the right to judge anybody else. It is primitive and pathetic to believe in a delusion.

August 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm |
        • Lycidas

I have a feeling you are lying because I doubt you feel that way when a religious person judges you.

August 6, 2013 at 1:44 pm |
        • raincheck

I'm fairly certain you two are using different senses of the word "right". You might agree more closely if you eliminate the word and restate your points.

August 6, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
      • Barnade75

Let's take a closer look at reality, shall we?

Adheres to primitive laws written by primitive people. Well then, what do you call that? PRIMITIVE. It's not a judgment, it's an OBSERVATION. Learn it. Use it.

Thank you once again for posting more unwanted, biased uneducated commentary. The EXIT is over there. Learn it. Use it.

August 5, 2013 at 6:52 pm |
        • Lycidas

"Adheres to primitive laws written by primitive people."

You could use ancient but you don't..why? Because you want to paint them as "primitive" to imply that those that follow them are thus primitive as well.

August 6, 2013 at 2:08 pm |
      • Lycidas

"Who are you to judge the nazis???"

Nice straw man...total FAIL.

"Move to Afghanistan and educate yourself on their culture, phony."

I have experience with the Islamic world. Be careful who you call phony when you seem to know so little.

August 6, 2013 at 1:43 pm |
      • Dyslexic doG

Pagan definitely won that argument Licidas. throw insults and change the subject if you like but on your original point, you were corrected!!!

August 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm |
      • Lycidas

@Pagan Warlock of Hope- "Lycidas, you need to grow up."

No, I believe you need to.

"Have you ever been to a muslim country? I have."

Good for you...so have I. I've been to Egypt, Jordan and the Gaza Strip.

And I never said that you had to love everyone you twit. I'm talking about basic respect. Seems to be dying in the western world.

August 6, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
      • Reality

o The citizens of the USA judge every day as noted by the US Supreme Court, State Supreme courts and analogous judicial/jury venues across this great land.

And there is some question as to whether Jesus even uttered Matt 7:1. For example, see http://www.faithfutures.o-rg/JDB/jdb118.html

August 6, 2013 at 2:29 pm |
      • Lycidas

"Pagan definitely won that argument Licidas. throw insults and change the subject if you like but on your original point, you were corrected"

Sorry do but you are incorrect. I've thrown no insults beyond telling the truth...he used a fallacy. He took the most extreme pov by using the nazis. You think that is proper debating?

How did he offer anything that says we should judge the person in question? He didn't. He tried to sneak by a strawman by offering up the villains of the last century as if they are the equivalent of this one person we are talking about. Sorry you do not see that.

August 6, 2013 at 2:32 pm |
    • Answer

In everyday life we all HAVE to make judgements. You judge the distance from your car to the stop light, to the car in front of you, and to the sides and back. Judgement equals safety. Judgement is life.

When a person is so stupid to believe in fairytales they will suffer the stupidity of their believe as well take on the load of criticism that they deserve.

August 5, 2013 at 6:50 pm |
  8. Chewbacca

Ramadan is bad for the businesses, first they make food business to remain closed, now they force embassies to stay shut in their towns; I hate Ramadan.

August 5, 2013 at 4:03 pm |
    • Honey Badger Don't Care

I almost got busted drinking a bottle of water while driving over in Kuwait. They're pretty dam ned serious.

August 5, 2013 at 4:12 pm |
  9. Reality

o Once again we come to save 1.3 billion lost Muslims from their Three B Syndrome, i.e. Bred, Born and Brainwashed in Islam but this time reducing the Five Steps for Deprogramming Islam to One Step in order to by-pass most of the language barrier:

Gabriel never existed!!!!!! No Gabriel, no communiques from heaven and therefore Islam has no foundation!!!

from Google Translate:
    غابرييل لم تكن موجودة!!!!!! لا غابرييل، لا بالبيانات من السماء، وبالتالي لا يوجد لديه أساس الإسلام

August 5, 2013 at 3:53 pm |
    • Reality

And of course no Gabriel makes Ramadan a waste of time.

August 6, 2013 at 9:50 am |
  10. Barnade75

Lycidas you need to stop trolling you aren't welcome here.

Your opinions aren't wanted by anyone not even jesus.

So eff off

August 5, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
    • Lycidas

The reply button....learn it....use it.

As for your opinion, whatever.

August 5, 2013 at 4:23 pm |
      • Barnade75

I was not replying specifically to any one of your biased, uneducated posts. You just proved my point. And what I said was not an opinion. It is a fact.

Pucker thine pie hole.

August 5, 2013 at 6:46 pm |
        • Lycidas

You are such a child....it's fun winding you up like a toy and watching you go.

August 6, 2013 at 2:14 pm |
  11. Thinker...

Muhammad most definatly was a real man. He conquerd enough places to make it into political literature (rather than just religious).

Jesus was probably real as well, though he was probably just one of many in the are that were angling to kick Rome out. If he was crucified that would indicate he was condemed for a political crime rather than just for tossing a bunch of tables at a market.

August 5, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
    • Thinker...

Huh... this was supposed to be a reply to Rocket Surgeon on the previous page. Go Disqus?

August 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  12. Dr. Donnel Johnson

Many laymen are unaware that our own Thanksgiving Day is named after Ramadan which in the Turkish is Ramzān which means Turkey Day.

August 5, 2013 at 2:16 pm |
    • lamelionheart

August 5, 2013 at 2:41 pm |
    • Thinker...

Considering that the turkey is native to North America and nowhere else, I would doubt that our thanksgiving is in anyway derived from Ramadan. Particularly since the people that started it were not Muslims. There are of course several other reasons, but I'd say those are sufficient.

August 5, 2013 at 2:42 pm |
    • Dr. Donnel Johnson

It should come as no surprise that potato salad, three-bean salad, macaroni salad and slaw also came from the tradition of Ramadan too. This is because Muslim hate this food and refuse to eat it. European peasants quickly took to the left overs Pumpkins have an interesting Muslim heritage too.

August 5, 2013 at 3:02 pm |
      • Thinker...

Ah of course! How silly of me to have forgotten that...

What in the world is with these boards today! I would swear that Sheogorath was loose in the world...

August 5, 2013 at 3:10 pm |
  13. Easy Christian Proof

Muslims should play football. I made myself giggle, sorry.

August 5, 2013 at 1:54 pm |
  14. Rev. Rick

I agree that ritual (such as fasting) and spiritual reflection have their place in worship. However, if they are done due to "rules" and if you feel obliged to do these things out of guilt, or out of fear or embarra.ssment, then you are already outside the intent of the original spiritual teachings. And, if your rituals are putting your fellow humans at risk due to your own mistakes and carelessness, you have compounded your error.

August 5, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
    • Easy Christian Proof

My congregation does not fast but we do hold in our bowels in for three days. Bloody fucking g mess if you ask me.

August 5, 2013 at 1:52 pm |
      • Rev. Rick

LOL! Is there a group defecation on the 3rd day? Messy indeed!

August 5, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
    • CommonSensed

And if your beliefs cause you to kill other humans because of their beliefs or lack thereof, your error would have compounded logarithmically.

August 5, 2013 at 4:57 pm |
  15. Aztek Jungle

They try all the time, they just can't find any water.

August 5, 2013 at 1:46 pm |
  16. HeavenSent

Scotty is pissed.

Amen.

August 5, 2013 at 1:43 pm |
  17. Easy Christian Proof

If I were hanging here lifeless, none of you would do a damn thing to help me. How do you know I'm not already dead? See? Just like I said. Nothing.

August 5, 2013 at 1:41 pm |
    • Lycidas

"How do you know I'm not already dead? See? Just like I said. Nothing."

Don't worry, someone is bound to stab you in the side to see if you squeak or not.

August 5, 2013 at 1:47 pm |
      • Easy Christian Proof

But not YOU Lycidas. You are, even now, doing nothing to help me. I wish I was never born.

August 5, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
        • Lycidas

I'm afriad the only help you need is the professional kind. Or a dose of maturity.

August 5, 2013 at 2:00 pm |
    • Talkingeth in ye Oldeth toungueth, forsooth.

Passive aggressive I see.

August 6, 2013 at 1:53 am |
  18. Easy Christian Proof

Are you a Christian? = Damn Right!
    Do you believe the Bible is the word of God? = On my mother's grave!
    Are Jews God's chosen people? = Hell no!

Score = Fail

August 5, 2013 at 12:35 pm |
    • Lycidas

Does this have anything to do with Ramadan?
      Nope.

Epic fail.

August 5, 2013 at 1:33 pm |
      • Easy Christian Proof

What the hell is Ramadan? I didn't read the article.

August 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm |

Then read the article.

August 5, 2013 at 1:42 pm |
      • Easy Christian Proof

Lycidas, can't a guy finish his pancakes? Fucking nag.

August 5, 2013 at 1:48 pm |
        • Lycidas

Sorry but trolls don't get to eat pancakes. Think before you start commenting because shockingly, people might comment back.

August 5, 2013 at 1:58 pm |
      • Barnade75

StopSayingFail.com

August 5, 2013 at 6:57 pm |

You're still off topic.

"Do you believe the Bible is the word of God?"

What if the person's answer is no?

August 5, 2013 at 1:44 pm |
      • Easy Christian Proof

If that happens, I will offer that person pancakes indeed!

August 5, 2013 at 2:10 pm |
  19. Reality

Bringing peace to 1.3 billion bred, born and brainwashed fellow humans:

Only for the eyes of our sister and brother Muslims:

From the studies of Armstrong, Rushdie, Hirsi Ali, Richardson and Bayhaqi––

The Five Steps To Deprogram 1400 Years of Islamic Myths:

( –The Steps take less than two minutes to finish- simply amazing, two minutes to bring peace and rationality to over one billion lost souls- Priceless!!!)

Are you ready?

Using "The 77 Branches of Islamic "faith" a collection compiled by Imam Bayhaqi as a starting point. In it, he explains the essential virtues that reflect true "faith" (iman) through related Qur’anic verses and Prophetic sayings." i.e. a nice summary of the Koran and Islamic beliefs.

The First Five of the 77 Branches:

"1. Belief in Allah"

aka as God, Yahweh, Zeus, Jehovah, Mother Nature, etc. should be added to your self-cleansing neurons.

"2. To believe that everything other than Allah was non-existent. Thereafter, Allah Most High created these things and subsequently they came into existence."

Evolution and the Big Bang or the "Gi-b G-nab" (when the universe starts to recycle) are more plausible and the "akas" for Allah should be included if you continue to be a "crea-tionist".

"3. To believe in the existence of angels."

A major item for neuron cleansing. Angels/de-vils are the mythical creations of ancient civilizations, e.g. Hitt-ites, to explain/define natural events, contacts with their gods, big birds, sudden winds, protectors during the dark nights, etc. No "pretty/ug-ly wingy thingies" ever visited or talked to Mohammed, Jesus, Mary or Joseph or Joe Smith. Today we would classify angels as f–airies and "tin–ker be-lls". Modern de-vils are classified as the de-mons of the de-mented.

"4. To believe that all the heavenly books that were sent to the different prophets are true. However, apart from the Quran, all other books are not valid anymore."

Another major item to delete. There are no books written in the spirit state of Heaven (if there is one) just as there are no angels to write/publish/distribute them. The Koran, OT, NT etc. are simply books written by humans for humans.

Prophets were invented by ancient scribes typically to keep the un-educated masses in line. Today we call them for-tune tellers.

Prophecies are also invali-dated by the natural/God/Allah gifts of Free Will and Future.

"5. To believe that all the prophets are true. However, we are commanded to follow the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings
    be upon him) alone."

Mohammed spent thirty days "fasting" (the Ramadan legend) in a hot cave before his first contact with Allah aka God etc. via a "pretty wingy thingy". Common sense demands a neuron deletion of #5. #5 is also the major source of Islamic vi-olence i.e. turning Mohammed's "fast, hunger-driven" hallu-cinations into horrible reality for unbelievers.

Walk these Five Steps and we guarantee a complete recovery from your Islamic ways!!!!

Unfortunately, there are not many Muslim commentators/readers on this blog so the "two-minute" cure is not getting to those who need it. If you have a Muslim friend, send him a copy and help save the world.

Analogous steps are available at your request for deprogramming the myths of Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Paganism..

From Google Translate:

من الدراسات من أرمسترونغ، رشدي، هيرسي علي، ريتشاردسون والبيهقي ––

في خمس خطوات لأبطل تأثير 1400 سنة من الأساطير الإسلامية:

(-خطوات اتخاذ أقل من دقيقتين لإنهاء-ببساطة مدهشة، دقيقتين لإحلال السلام والعقلانية إلى أكثر من مليار فقدت النفوس لا تقدر بثمن!)

هل أنت مستعد؟

استخدام "الفروع الإسلامية 77 من" الإيمان "مجموعة الإمام البيهقي المترجمة كنقطة انطلاق. في ذلك، وهو ما يفسر الفضائل الأساسية التي تعكس صحيح" الإيمان "(إيمان) من خلال الآيات القرآنية ذات الصلة، وأحاديث نبوية." أي ملخص لطيفة من المعتقدات القرآن والإسلامية.

الخمسة الأولى من الفروع 77:

"1. الإيمان بالله"

كما يعرف أيضا باسم الله، الرب، زيوس، الرب، الطبيعة الأم، وما إلى ذلك يجب أن تضاف إلى الخلايا العصبية التطهير الذاتي الخاص.

"2. إلى الاعتقاد بأن كل شيء غيرها مما كان الله غير موجود. بعد ذلك، الله سبحانه وتعالى خلق هذه الأشياء، وبعد ذلك جاءوا إلى حيز الوجود."

التطور والانفجار الكبير أو "غي ب G-NAB" (عند بدء الكون لإعادة تدوير) هي أكثر ترجيحا وينبغي أن تدرج في "المندرجة" في سبيل الله إذا كنت لا تزال تشكل "بجمعية العقارات، tionist".

"3. إلى الاعتقاد في وجود الملائكة."

A بندا رئيسيا لتطهير الخلايا العصبية. الملائكة / دي VILS هي الإبداعات الأسطورية من الحضارات القديمة، على سبيل المثال HITT خائبي، لشرح / تعريف الأحداث الطبيعية، والاتصالات مع آلهتهم، والطيور الكبيرة، والرياح المفاجئة، وحماة خلال الليالي المظلمة، وما إلى ذلك لا "ثينجيس افسح المجال ل جميلة / UG-LY" بزيارة أي وقت مضى أو تحدثت إلى محمد، يسوع، مريم أو يوسف أو جو سميث. اليوم سوف نصنف الملائكة كما F-airies و "القصدير كير تكون LLS". تصنف الحديثة دو VILS مثل دي مونس هيئة اجتثاث mented.

"4. إلى الاعتقاد بأن جميع الكتب السماوية التي تم إرسالها إلى الأنبياء مختلفة صحيحا. ومع ذلك، وبصرف النظر عن القرآن، كل الكتب الأخرى ليست صالحة بعد الآن."

ومن البنود الرئيسية في حذفها. لا يوجد كتب في ولاية روح السماء (إذا كان هناك واحد) فقط حيث لم تعد هناك ملائكة لكتابة / نشر / توزيعها. القرآن، OT، NT وما هي ببساطة الكتب التي كتبت من قبل البشر للبشر.

اخترعت الأنبياء من قبل الكتبة القديمة عادة للحفاظ على الجماهير غير المتعلمة في الخط. اليوم ونحن ندعو لهم فرز الأصوات للتناغم.

النبوءات كما invali مؤرخة من قبل الطبيعية / الله / الله الهدايا من الإرادة الحرة والمستقبل.

"5. إلى الاعتقاد بأن جميع الأنبياء صحيحا. ومع ذلك، ونحن مأمورون اتباع النبي محمد (عليه الصلاة والسلام
    صلى الله عليه وسلم) وحده ".

قضى محمد ثلاثين يوما "الصيام" (أسطورة رمضان) في كهف الساخن قبل أول اتصال له مع الله الملقب الخ الله عبر "ممتزوجات افسح المجال ل جميلة". الحس السليم يتطلب حذف الخلايا العصبية من # 5. # 5 هو أيضا المصدر الرئيسي للالاسلامي VI-olence أي تحول محمد "سريع، يحركها الجوع" hallu-cinations إلى واقع فظيع لغير المؤمنين.

المشي هذه خمس خطوات، ونحن نضمن الانتعاش الكامل من الطرق الإسلامية الخاصة بك!!

للأسف، لا توجد العديد من المعلقين مسلم / القراء على هذا بلوق لذلك "مدة دقيقتين" العلاج هو عدم الحصول على لأولئك الذين في حاجة إليها. إذا كان لديك صديق مسلم، ترسل له نسخة وتساعد في إنقاذ العالم.

تتوفر خطوات مماثلة في طلبك للحصول على deprogramming الأساطير المسيحية واليهودية والبوذية والهندوسية والوثنية

August 5, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
    • Simeon Rice

Reality, you smell like spoiled milk.

August 5, 2013 at 12:22 pm |
    • Apple Bush

My God Reality, my eyes! what have you done to my eyes!

August 5, 2013 at 12:24 pm |
      • Reality

For those who are reading-challenged:

from Google Translate:

August 5, 2013 at 1:09 pm |
  20. In serving others you serve God.

Don't believe that rituals pleases God. Rituals are selfish, serving others is godly.

August 5, 2013 at 11:50 am |
    • Carl the Monk

Fasting from food does not really help. Instead, fast from anger, hatred and selfishness!

August 5, 2013 at 11:54 am |
    • Apple Bush

You left the "s" off of "Gods". I think you meant, "Don't believe that rituals pleases Gods"

August 5, 2013 at 12:10 pm |
      • Talkingeth in ye Oldeth toungueth, forsooth.

God is not capitalized unless used as a proper name. It's "the gods".

August 6, 2013 at 1:56 am |