home
RSS
October 12th, 2013

A journey of faith in five tattoos

Opinion by the Rev. Nadia Bolz-Weber, special to CNN

(CNN) - The first tattoo I got was meant to set me apart from my conservative suburban Christian community, a way to signify “I don't belong to your tribe.”

Little did I realize that if I lived long enough I’d eventually become mainstream.

Tattoos now cover me from shoulder to wrist, but with the ubiquity of body art today, in many of the places I hang out I look more like a soccer mom than an outlaw.

Even the ill-advised and regrettable tattoos are part of my story, and ultimately, that’s what tattoos are: a way to wear stories–– our mistakes, celebrations, relationships, insights and losses–– on the skin.

Today, as an ordained Lutheran pastor, when I stand behind the altar table on Sundays and lift up the bread and wine and tell the story of the night Jesus gathered with his faltering friends for a meal that tasted of freedom, the arms that lift those common and holy things are themselves, common.

But they are covered in images of the holy.

These tattoos, both the Christian and decidedly non-Christian ones, tell the story of how I became who I am today. An unlikely lady preacher who loves Jesus a lot, but also swears a little.

1. The long-stemmed rose

It was 1986 and I was dating an older man when I got my first tattoo.

He was 20. I was in high school and not legally of age to do many of the things he introduced me to.

The biker dude at the tattoo shop didn’t ask my age. We were in and out of the dingy, little converted bungalow in half an hour. My body was forever altered. As was my attitude. The long-stemmed rose inked on my right hip set me apart. Now I. Was. An. Outlaw. The most Outlaw Church of Christ girl out there.

I don’t show a lot of people that very first tattoo. I tipped the scale at 236 pounds when I was pregnant with my first child, so that long-stemmed rose tattoo, which at the time was the self-affirmation of a really tall teenage girl, is now an unidentifiable blobby stretch mark which can easily double as a Rorschach test. So…what do YOU think this is?

2. The Peace Dove

I would get my second tattoo a year or two later after hitchhiking up Highway 101 to San Francisco from Pepperdine University, where I failed out after a single term, having succeeded more in impressing frat boys with my ability to drink like a man than in actually showing up for class.

I got a peace dove tattooed onto my ankle at the famous Lyle Tuttle Tattoo shop. I fancied myself a revolutionary at the time, and was getting arrested at protests–– when I was coherent enough to show up for them. I wanted to change the world but I had a hard enough time remembering to change my socks.

3. The Snake Goddess

When I was a young adult, everything felt like a crisis, as though my skin was letting too much in. Too many emotions and fears and threats and uncertainties.

I needed my skin to protect me, so I had tattooed on my arm an image of the Snake Goddess from a pre-historic Minoan society. She wore a long skirt, and was shirtless, and in each hand she held snakes above her head.

At 21, I needed to be strong and so I did the next best thing: I pretended I was. I claimed the strongest sacred image of a woman I could find, since my fundamentalist Christian upbringing had nothing helpful to offer in this area, and I knew I needed to borrow something from somewhere holy.

4. Saint Mary Magdalen

I got my first Christian tattoo in seminary: an image of Saint Mary Magdalen taken from Saint Alban’s Psalter, a 12th-century illuminated manuscript.

One hand is opened to heaven, while the other makes a pointing gesture as though to say “Shut the hell up, I have something to tell you.”

The other half of this depiction of Mary Magdalen announcing the resurrection did not fit on my arm. It’s a huddled mass of male disciples with befuddled looks on their faces, several of them pointing stupidly at scrolls.

I’d returned to the religion (but not the denomination) I was raised in, after 10 years searching elsewhere. I was struggling with my call to ordained Christian ministry for many reasons, including my own checkered past and a decidedly non-pastoral personality.

I started to study more about Mary Magdalen, again borrowing strength from a sacred female figure.

On my right forearm is the image of this deeply faithful, yet deeply flawed woman, who, like me, had been delivered from so much, and who had dropped everything to follow Jesus. Jesus, who loves like crazy and eats with all the wrong people and touches the unclean, chose Mary to be the first witness to his resurrection.

She was the one he chose to “go and tell”. Maybe to those more pious and good disciples, she seemed a questionable choice for the job. But Jesus is just like that.

5. The Liturgical Year

As a seminary graduation present to myself, my Snake Goddess was covered by the Advent image of a night sky from which the angel Gabriel announces to Elizabeth and Zechariah that they are going to have a bug-eating desert-dwelling baby boy: John the Baptist.

From this flows images of the church’s entire liturgical year. My arm has turned into a sort of stained-glass window telling the story of Jesus: a nativity for Christmas; Jesus in the desert for Lent; the Marys at either side of Jesus’ crucifixion for Good Friday; the angel and the women at the empty tomb for Easter; and Mary and the apostles with flames on their heads for Pentecost at my wrist.

I didn’t see it as a cover-up of the Snake Goddess as much as a layering of my story. My tattoos create a colorful confession of my journey to the cranky, beautiful faith I hold today.

The enormous image of the Annunciation currently in progress on my back that hides the black scratchy tattoo Jimmy the Junkie gave me in his living room….now that’s a coverup.

But that’s another story for another time.

The Rev. Nadia Bolz-Weber is author of the New York Times Best Selling memoir, "Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint," and the founding pastor of House for All Sinners and Saints in Denver, Colorado.

- CNN Religion Editor

Filed under: Belief • Christianity • Church • Faith • Jesus • Opinion

1. AGNOSTICISM IS KNOWLEDGE

All that JUDGING, go read the bible you extremist loon, sounds like YOU are the only HATE-filled person here.... Hypocrite.

October 13, 2013 at 6:18 pm |
    • ploj

Go curly

October 13, 2013 at 6:53 pm |
  2. Beth Cousland

How many who criticize tattoos dye their hair? Paint their nails? Botox, anyone? Any of the other many types of plastic surgery?

To all that dislike tattoos: you needn't look at my tattoos, nor do you need to stare at and/or ask about my many scars. I didn't get the former for anyone other than myself and I didn't have a choice in the latter. So, please, just look away.

October 13, 2013 at 6:15 pm |
    • Bootyfunk

well said, beth.
      people don't have to respect tattooing as an art form (though if you really looked into it, i don't see how).
      but the people that don't like it often seem to feel the need to express it for some reason.
      people often express prejudicial behavior against people with tats.

come to hawaii.. tattoos are acceptable here. people realize ink on your skin doesn't keep you from doing a job.

October 13, 2013 at 6:51 pm |
      • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

Sure it's an art form – practiced by people with talent and people with no talent.

I see a lot more bad tattoos than I see works of art.

Any tattoo, even the ones done by an artist, inked in one's 20s is probably going to look terrible 30 years later.

October 14, 2013 at 6:10 pm |
    • Learner

Beth,
      "I didn't get the former for anyone other than myself..."

I believe you, but why do some people get tattooed all over their backs - where they can't even see them without straining in a mirror?

October 13, 2013 at 7:05 pm |
      • thefightingmonk

People often get tattooed on their backs because the message they want to carry is very personal to them. Sometimes because your back is large enough for a big piece of work they an to flaunt so.e day. You will fins as man motives as you find people.

October 14, 2013 at 9:04 am |
      • Beth Cousland

I don't know. I do have one I am no longer able to see without a mirror, but that is primarily due to the onset of a medical disorder that prevents any neck movement. The onset of the disorder (Spasmodic Torticollis) and the worsening of a few other physical disabilities greatly limit my range of movement.

Based on my limited anecdotal information–primarily from talking with people who have tattoos on their backs– I would say that the reasoning varies. I would guess that is true for the greater tattooed-back population, as well.

October 14, 2013 at 4:54 pm |
    • I'll stay unidentified because my wife knows my handle

None I would hope. I didn't even like it when my wife had her hair dyed and highlighted it. She did it to look younger, so what? I know her age and I count more than anyone else. If tatoos are suppose to send a message; there are a lot of bad messages being sent.

October 13, 2013 at 7:09 pm |
      • Blank

Actually, when it comes to your wife's concerns about her appearance, she is more important than you. If it makes her feel more confident and that makes her happy, then you should support her. As long as she knows that you love her the way she is and that it's not something that she needs to do for you, then you've done your job as a supportive husband. Then, she's just doing it for herself , and you need to get over it. It is far more important that her physical appearance makes HER happy because if she keeps it the way you like it but is unhappy with herself will that really make you feel better?

October 13, 2013 at 8:48 pm |
  3. AGNOSTICISM IS KNOWLEDGE

yes tats are ugly...to some.
    yes they will look horrid as you age, some believe (as do I personally [medical field experience])
    yes they are unprofessional.
    Who cares? it is their body to do with as they please!!

The part I do have an issue with, is Religion.
    So she was 'studying' to become a Pastor....good for her, BUT what happened to the body is a Temple and you MUST NEVER DESECRATE it? She may think it's art. others call it the 'mark of the Beast" I simply call it hypocritical. Too many Religious People do everything they preach not to, Especially Catholic... those poor boys.

October 13, 2013 at 5:55 pm |
    • AGNOSTICISM IS KNOWLEDGE

I condemn no one you loon, just hypocrites, like you, who Judge others. my opinion is just that, have a good day.

October 13, 2013 at 6:15 pm |
      • ploj

Lol. That's a relief. Since u condemn everyone, with sickening consistency, I honestly thought you condemn everyone.

October 13, 2013 at 6:41 pm |
      • ploj

Ooops. I fibbed. U don't condemn that rabid, preeverted black mamba.

October 13, 2013 at 6:44 pm |
  4. Beth Cousland

All of the snide remarks and harsh judgements? People simply throwing barbs rather than attempting to engage in respectful discourse?

It is far easier to judge others than it is to genuinely reflect upon oneself.

October 13, 2013 at 5:47 pm |
    • AGNOSTICISM IS KNOWLEDGE

Well when you put it out there, prepare to be judged.
      it's how it works.

October 13, 2013 at 6:13 pm |
      • AGNOSTICISM IS KNOWLEDGE

reminds me of my favorite quotes, by John Dewey:
        “The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.”

October 13, 2013 at 6:14 pm |
        • Beth Cousland

You obviously assume I was only referencing myself when I was addressing the forum, in general. You've sadly only supported my observation

October 13, 2013 at 6:22 pm |

Agnosticism is knowledge...do understand the irony of your screen name?

October 14, 2013 at 5:38 pm |
      • So here comes your judgement

How can you have the wisdom to let people live and let live with their own bodies, but not have the wisdom to let people live and let live with their own minds?

October 13, 2013 at 8:42 pm |
        • Beth Cousland

I am not judging. I am observing. In reviewing the forum, I see so many You's and They"s, and very few I's.

I am interested in what people think, regardless of whether I agree. I enjoy a respectful debate. What I do not enjoy are simple but nasty negative comment that convey nothing more than "You're srupid" or "You're wrong". (The name calling conveys nothing but ignorance and rudeness.)

I would like to know the reasoning behind dissenting opinions. Please tell me WHY you think I'm stupid or wrong. That, I respect immensely. I don't really need to read what I already believe. Thoughts and beliefs different from my own are those that provoke thought and, ultimately, greater knowledge.

October 14, 2013 at 3:37 pm |
  5. I'm sorry to say this

Tats are ugly. They just are. Each to his own but brrrr. I can't wait until they go out of style again.

October 13, 2013 at 5:41 pm |
  6. patw

Amazing what liberals will do to convince themselves that God love people like them.

October 13, 2013 at 5:36 pm |
  7. Keep it simple

Heard too many stories about why people get Tattoos... Never heard one that made sense to me no matter how prolific sounding. Just another Dog the bounty hunter story.

October 13, 2013 at 5:25 pm |
  8. Birdyboyz

What a weirdo.Her tattoos are all about stories of Religion when it was still thought that the earth was flat and there was no science. Typical narrow-minded "Fishbowl dweller".

October 13, 2013 at 5:10 pm |
  9. David

"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor imprint any marks upon you: I am the LORD."
    – Leviticus 19:28

October 13, 2013 at 5:01 pm |
  10. edwardst35

Once an alcoholic or a drug addict....always an alcoholic or drug addict! People covered with tattoos ought to be sent into a jungle somewhere where they belong. We have turned into a VERY sick civilization when we applaud nutcases!

October 13, 2013 at 4:51 pm |
  11. Beth Cousland

I have a few dozen scars, several of them plainly visible on my face. People often ask about them and, although I am not ashamed by them, the stories they tell are deeply personal and painful (literally and figuratively). Although separate events, they are all stories of survival, and because of that, I have learned (over many years) to wear them as would a warrior. They are physical imprints of battles won.

Tattoos are my way of imprinting my body with thoughtful expressions of happier stories, inspirations, and milestones. They allow me to take back some control of my body, to physically balance the many scars that surviving left.

October 13, 2013 at 4:33 pm |
  12. tallulah13

I'm curious. What does she think is so flawed about Mary Magdalene? From what I can tell, she was a brave woman who went against tradition to become an apostle (even if they never gave her that name), until 591 when Pope Gregory decided that she was a prostitute. There is some vague reference reference in the bible to her to having "7 demons cast of of her", but no actual clarification. So what were Mary Magdalene's "deep flaws"?

October 13, 2013 at 4:24 pm |
    • Linda

It was us. The seven demons. We were her big flaw. We found a new host though, but this one also has a tape worm so it's a little crowded.

October 13, 2013 at 4:51 pm |
    • Birdyboyz

She smoked too many poles.

October 13, 2013 at 5:14 pm |
  13. Galaxy Prime

I think I would be impressed if she tattooed the "Ark of the Covenant" on her forehead. Those other tattoos just seem so ordinary.

October 13, 2013 at 3:47 pm |
    • WellUm

I'm not sure that's actually a woman, tbh.

October 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm |
    • deadlyserious

Believe it or not, many (I would go so far as to say "most") people don't get tattoos to "stand out". It's clear that all of her tattoos have personal meaning to her. Whether or not her artist is any good is certainly up for debate. But that's a different subject.

October 13, 2013 at 3:58 pm |
    • edwardst35

This so called reverend needs more tattoos and earrings! She ought to cover her face with them so we need not look at the evil eyes!

October 13, 2013 at 4:55 pm |
  14. Topher

theorycraft, is that me?

October 13, 2013 at 3:42 pm |
  15. theorycraft

Also I had a side comment about trust being an illusion and the psychologically tied concept where we believe others will be more faithful to us if we are more faithful to them, whereas science will tell you that anybody will cheat if they are presented with a better alternative.

October 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm |
    • Pete

If you religion has taught you this warped definition of love then you really should get some mental help.

October 13, 2013 at 3:16 pm |
    • Akira

I am sorry you have such a cynical view of love and trust. I don't share your view, and I pity anyone who does.

October 13, 2013 at 3:31 pm |
    • Richard Cranium

"whereas science will tell you that anybody will cheat if they are presented with a better alternative."
      False. I have never and never will cheat. I have had opportunities ( can't say as to "better" or "worse") to cheat and I will not break that trust. The thought is an instant turn off, so your statement about science is false ( big surprise). I would not know why you would think that science says I will cheat. What studies have been done that say that?

Do you know what science is? You keep misrepresenting it is why I ask.

October 13, 2013 at 3:36 pm |
      • Akira

Thank you, RC. I haven't a clue as to what this poster is trying to convey, so I'll just agree with your analysis on fidelity, as I share them.

October 13, 2013 at 3:41 pm |
        • Richard Cranium

Thanks Akira... I have a feeling that there are more people who do not cheat out there than we think. It's just you don't get into fights or get divorced for not cheating, so the wheel that does not sqeak, doesn't get the attention. The cheaters are merely the ones who get the attention, so people think it is normal. Normal for some maybe, but I would never be able to look myself in the eye in the mirror in the morning.

October 13, 2013 at 4:19 pm |
        • Akira

I'd like to think there actually are more people who are faithful to each other than not...I don't have any data to back that up, but for the most part most of my friends that are married/in committed relationships have been in them for years. So there's that.

October 13, 2013 at 4:45 pm |
      • theorycraft

adam is that you? lol

also akira, that pity you felt is probably how christians feel when you tell them youre an atheist, congrats! you're empathizing!

October 13, 2013 at 3:59 pm |
        • Akira

I am not an atheist, nor have I ever stated I was one.

October 13, 2013 at 4:09 pm |
        • theorycraft

-.- well im sorry, didn't mean to offend

October 13, 2013 at 4:12 pm |
        • Akira

I'm not offended in the least. Just setting the record straight, that's all.

October 13, 2013 at 4:19 pm |
    • tallulah13

If you need the hollow threats and promises of religion to be a good person, then you are not a good person at all.

October 13, 2013 at 4:27 pm |
  16. John 3:16

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fdAHbUM9o&w=640&h=360]

October 13, 2013 at 3:13 pm |
    • Richard Cranium

Classic brainwashing/indoctrination techniques. Get them while they're young. Akin to child abuse.

October 13, 2013 at 3:21 pm |
      • Facts

And further, without the indoctrination/brainwashing of children, religion would have faded away a long time ago. Sick and disgusting that this practice has gone on as long as it has. Thankfully, people are starting to see the truth of it now. Let your children make their OWN choices, when they are mentally and emotionally mature enough to be able to make such important decisions for themselves. This commercial says it all.

October 13, 2013 at 3:31 pm |
  17. richard miller

uh

October 13, 2013 at 3:12 pm |
  18. theorycraft

ok... that one was posted.... let's try to break it down then....

my comment was on how atheists should not believe in love due to its dubious nature as proven by science. It is all about survival of the fittest and love is just a tool used to gain control in relationships.

October 13, 2013 at 3:12 pm |
    • Pete

" love is just a tool used to gain control in relationships."

You have a sick definition of love. A true loving relationship enhances the people who are together, it allows them to grow. It has NOTHING to do with control.

October 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm |
      • theorycraft

ok I haven't seen you here, I don't know which side you're batting for. But if you'd like, you can try to prove love using science as well, just as these nice gents are asking christians to prove an omniscient god

October 13, 2013 at 3:16 pm |
        • Pete

So you're posting about love not understanding really what it means. That has got to be the dumbest way to approach an argument.

October 13, 2013 at 3:20 pm |
        • theorycraft

thanks pete? I really have no idea what you think you just read.... well give yourself a pat on the back because I'm not going to argue with you 🙂

October 13, 2013 at 3:28 pm |
        • Goodluck Johnathan

Love is mostly the release or hormones oxytocin and vasopressin. Why would you challenge someone to prove you wrong when you haven't even googled?

October 13, 2013 at 5:16 pm |
    • Richard Cranium

Nice strawman you have there. Love is tangeable, and it's effects have been measured in brain scans and in blood chemistry. Unlike god, where there has been nothing ever to show any sign of its existance.
      Why do people always go after showing emotions and other less tangable things as an effort to try to show the existance of a god? Apples and oranges.

October 13, 2013 at 3:20 pm |
      • theorycraft

well that tangible thing you describe is a chemical reaction in the body and can be replicated in much the same way that we can hook diodes to your temple and make you believe this sponge tastes like chicken. Much in the same way I can hypnotize or brainwash or otherwise use the scientific knowledge of how the brain works that we've gained in the past 30-40 years to make you love god; I don't know if we know enough to make you believe in god but we can make your heart flutter and your hormones release whenever someone says the word 'jesus' through re-association, on the principles of cognitive science.

October 13, 2013 at 3:26 pm |
        • Richard Cranium

Not if I do not believe in a god. Do you understand any science? Even a little?

Science is a tool we use, sort of a crucible where we seek information and define it.
          There are tests for love.

There are no tests for god. Once you understand that ANYTHING that is can be defined by science, you might have a clue....here's a hint. If we don't currently have a science for something, we can create it. That goers for everything that exists....and yet no science for any of the thousands of gods...why is that? Logic gives a very clear answer.

October 13, 2013 at 3:31 pm |
        • theorycraft

:O you accuse me of one logical fallacy and then you go on to commit another...

If I'm reading you right you're saying scientists can design an experiment to prove anything and the reason nobody has designed an experiment to prove god is because god doesn't exist so there is no point to proving he exists because if he did exist we would already have proven it. That's a loopy one. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're on the west coast, living in the suburbs and are between 17-24 years old. Because from what you've said, it sounds like you've concluded that science is finished. No it's not, we're discovering new things every single day and there are still many unproven theories in science. There are still many things we don't know yet.

October 13, 2013 at 3:51 pm |
        • Richard Cranium

You went out on a limb and can stay there. Very wrong.

You still don't understand what science is. It is a tool. A tool that WE cretaed, that we modify and change to assist us in defining the world, and universe around us. Science is not finished, and I have made a good living from it. Science cannot be finished. It is a tool. Since it is a tool that we created, we can adjust it for anything.

No one has come up with a test for a god. Occam's razor suggests that is because there aren't any.
          I would say that the definition people are using for a god...some sentient grandfather, just doesn't make sense.
          Also considering the fact that enough of the bible has been proven false as to make the whole of it suspect, I would say the god of the bible does not exist. There may be something that might fit part of your definition, but to define something that we do not know anything about (maybe because it does not exist, maybe we just don't know how/where to look).
          I do not believe in any gods as men have defined them. I will wait until there is something to go on before I start to try to define it. AT this point we have a word....goed....what that means seems to be different for everyone, so it is a word without a valid definition.

October 13, 2013 at 4:01 pm |
        • theorycraft

richard cranium, I will shake your hand. Because we are probably in agreement (I'm agnostic so I probably wouldn't go to church even if it were proven there was a god) But after that last post I have found much respect for you sir.

And we probably do come from different understandings of 'science' as I'm more familiar with the social sciences and it seems confirmed that you are based on the hard sciences. But yeah I originally wrote you were based in physics with something higher than a masters, maybe a PhD but then I reread and I thought you were talking like science has already discovered anything that can ever be discovered so I downgraded you to kid who reads a lot of books 😀 (No disrespect, its a demographic probability thing I'm tinkering with)

October 13, 2013 at 4:11 pm |
        • Richard Cranium

No worries. My fields include applied and theoretical physics, currently working with wave forms, and harmonic resonances. I have worked in various other sciences though.

I am comforted to know we haven't figured everything out. I am a skeptic by nature, so no religious claims make sense to me.

I have always wondered one thing though.....to me it isn't evolution vs. creation. The two seem wholly seperate. One deals with how everything came to be, where the other shows progression since then. I only have one christian friend who thinks that "Adam" and Eve" were two microbes, that we evolved from, all part of gods plan.Evolution being part of gods plan, since we can see the world changes around us, so must life be able to change to adapt.

Evolution is for all intents and purposes a fact. The Big Bang is a fact.
          What caused it is still under investigation. to say any one thing or another caused it, does not get anyone closer to knowing for sure.

October 13, 2013 at 4:39 pm |
    • In Santa we trust

Atheism means no belief in a god – nothing to do with love. Do you have any evidence for a god apart from the bible?

October 13, 2013 at 3:36 pm |
      • theorycraft

atheism to me means belief there is no god, and I just wanted to deposit that if you can't accept god on faith and need proof then why have different standards for love, which many people are also very attached to 😛

October 13, 2013 at 4:00 pm |
        • tallulah13

your question is illogical.

October 13, 2013 at 7:48 pm |
    • FYI

theorycraft,

If you are having trouble posting, Google "CNN Belief Blog WordPress automatic filter" and you'll be able to find a list of word fragments that set off flags.

October 13, 2013 at 4:48 pm |
    • Goodluck Johnathan

Love isn't so much a tool to gain control in relationships though obviously it can be used that way. Love is something you feel and while it feels great it's function is to make those involved, a couple, a family, best friends, etc form a bonded group who provide you safety. I personally believe that depending on the nature of the relationship and who you are you will pick up niche behaviors in the group too. Child will seek the safety of the group and doesn't really do much else, the mother nurtures and cares for the group, the father shares his resources and if need be will sacrifice himself for the group.
      People who aren't able to love correctly often have what are called "Personality Disorders"... is this you?

October 13, 2013 at 5:25 pm |
      • Tom, Tom, the Other One

I am unable to love anything that's not real. I came to this blog, in part, to learn about people who love unreal things quite freely. Would you say such people "love correctly."

October 13, 2013 at 5:36 pm |
  19. Saints, Sinners & Demons

Glad to hear the writer, Ms. Bolz-Weber found grace and forgiveness in Jesus.

The gift of salvation is the greatest hope a sinner can find for life.

October 13, 2013 at 3:11 pm |
    • Ed

That "salvation" is pure fiction. Talk about an empty life, you and the article subject both have one.

October 13, 2013 at 4:21 pm |
  20. theorycraft

I don't see why the guy spamming the youtube videos gets posted and i don't 😦

October 13, 2013 at 3:10 pm |
    • Topher

faith, is that me?

October 13, 2013 at 3:41 pm |
      • Facts

Could it be.... (raises eyebrow) .. Satan??

October 13, 2013 at 3:48 pm |
      • theorycraft

oh haha, I saw your last post first and I was like.... what's this refering to? No I just mean Liony Lamb who keeps posting youtube videos without writing some context and its just ugh...

October 13, 2013 at 3:55 pm |