home
RSS
November 7th, 2013

Billy Graham turns 95 at star-studded birthday

By Phil Gast, CNN

(CNN) - The Rev. Billy Graham took people to church, perhaps for the last time, as hundreds joined the iconic evangelist Thursday evening for his 95th birthday.

A guest list that included former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Rev. Rick Warren and businessmen Rupert Murdoch and Donald Trump came to pay tribute to a man beloved for his humility and faithfulness.

Because the frail Graham no longer has the strength to speak behind a lectern, his enduring message of salvation through Jesus Christ came in the form of "The Cross," a 30-minute DVD that made its debut at the celebration.

"He is my spiritual hero," said entertainer Ricky Skaggs shortly before the celebration began at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina. "He exemplifies brokenness and humility."

Graham, in a wheelchair, entered the room to a standing ovation. Although he did not give a formal speech, he later made impromptu remarks from his table, thanking family and friends.

"The Cross" was filmed in part this year at Graham's remote mountaintop home in Montreat, east of Asheville.

His hearing and eyesight have dimmed, but Graham has remained true to his familiar themes.

"Our country is in great need of a spiritual awakening. There have been times that I have wept as I have gone from city to city and I have seen how far people have wandered from God," the pastor said in what is expected to be his final video production. "Of all the things I have seen and heard, there is only one message that can change people's lives and hearts."

That message, as billions around the world have heard for more than six decades, is salvation and the need to live a new life because of Christ's sacrifice on the cross.

Graham has provided counsel to generations of U.S. presidents beginning with Harry S. Truman. Staging revivals that he called "crusades" around the world, the founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has reached untold millions of people in person.

In the video, Graham said when he was young he did not foresee speaking to large audiences.

"As I look back over my life, it is full of surprises. I never thought I would become friends with people in different countries all over the world," he said.

Singers Lecrae and Lacey Sturm also are featured in the video, which can be watched online and will be played in churches across the country. It is part of the "My Hope America with Billy Graham" series. The production included recorded sermons and footage of a younger Graham.

Skaggs, singer Michael W. Smith and TV host Kathie Lee Gifford were among those leading the singing of "Happy Birthday" to Graham. About 850 well-wishers were on hand at the resort inn.

Palin told Graham that his Christian message is needed for a "great awakening" the nation and world need.

Graham is a member of the Rev. Don Wilton's church, Spartanburg  First Baptist in South Carolina, and he still watches Wilton's sermons on TV.

"He'll look at me and say, 'Don, let's talk about that second point you had on Sunday,'" said Wilton, who drives up at least once a week to Graham's home.

"My favorite part is when he puts his hands on me and prays with me," Wilton told CNN affiliate WYFF in Greenville, South Carolina.

Graham, a Charlotte native, began his missionary work in 1944 when he started speaking at rallies for the Youth for Christ/Campus Life ministry. Five years later, Graham was holding a "crusade" in tents in downtown Los Angeles.

Cliff Barrows was with Graham in the early years and for decades has served as music and program director.

Barrows, 90, turned to his boss on Thursday evening, paying an emotional tribute.

"I praise God for the journey we have had together. Thank you with all my heart for the privilege. Happy birthday."

- CNN Belief Blog

Filed under: Belief • Billy Graham • Christianity • evangelicals • Leaders • Protestant • Sarah Palin

« Previous entry
  1. mikeinmiami

"Billy Graham turns 95!"
    Living proof that only the good die young.

November 7, 2013 at 10:08 pm |
    • Shannon

Billy Graham is a genuinely good person....I don't think u could find anyone who would say otherwise. So u hate him for the simple fact he is Christian. Wow. You must be a liberal. The most hateful and intolerant group in the US.

November 7, 2013 at 10:12 pm |
      • Observer

Shannon

"You must be a liberal. The most hateful and intolerant group in the US."

lol. Who are the people who gloat that if you don't do exactly as they say, that you deserve to spend eternity burning in hell?

November 7, 2013 at 10:15 pm |
      • tony

I like peoplewho hold down jobs and work for their money. Don't you?

November 7, 2013 at 10:16 pm |
      • I hereby demand

All liberals are evil and heck bound, all cons are goin north with billy – copy that.

November 7, 2013 at 10:19 pm |
      • mego98125

And you show your lack of Christianity by your snarky, rude comments. You are NOT about what the Rev. Graham preached all these years.

November 7, 2013 at 10:22 pm |
        • Shannon

I didn't jump on a website to bash a good man...an elderly man on his birthday. If you don't think it's Christian like to stand up against hateful behavior and speak out, I find that to be very strange.

November 7, 2013 at 10:45 pm |
        • Observer

Shannon

"If you don't think it's Christian like to stand up against hateful behavior and speak out"

So do you "speak out" against hypocritical Christians picking on gays? What about Christians calling doctors who perform legal operations "murderers"?

November 7, 2013 at 10:51 pm |
      • shimoley

Liberals have been trying to ruin this country since the 1800's. Abolishing slavery was the worst of all the liberal notions. How did they expect those plantation owners to make a living? Plantations provided jobs to backward Africans who fought for the chance to come to America... and those freeloaders got free passage to this great land, I might add!!!! You'd think their ancestors would be grateful... but no! And once those liberals had their way with slavery, did they stop their bleeding heart whining? Oh no!!! Child labor laws followed. Who do they think they are telling me I can't do whatever I want with the kids that I own???? WHich of course lead us to child abuse. Tell me I can't take a bull whip to my five-year-olds hind-end when they sass me, will ya. These dang liberals ain't gonna stop til they have destroyed everything our founding fathers worshipped: especially slavery. That is why I am announcing my candidacy for President of the US of A. I intend to restore amerika to its slave-abiding roots. All true evangelical fundamentalists will come out in droves. We're gonna put the Gawwwd that condones slavery back in our schools too. That will be my first executive order. Happy Birthday Billy... your racism and antisemitism will live on.

November 10, 2013 at 1:52 am |
  2. I hereby demand

This graham fellow is a curious character, surrounded by an exclusive group of cons. Seems like he should be more inclusive to gain acceptance and respect from the moral authorities.

November 7, 2013 at 10:04 pm |
  3. Shannon

I get a kick out of al the haters who rush like crazy frothing at the mouth to get to their keyboards because they have come upon a forum where they can bash Christians. It's like a mental illness. Or like a dog with rabies out of its mind. Never fails to happen.... The very first thing that comes to mind is that these people need and want Jesus so badly. They want guarantees, absolutes, though. It is too much of a risk to go on faith. They are scared to death to let their hearts go there. So they attack and rationalize away the reasons for believing. It's so sad, I feel like cryin for you. Man, Jesus is real. He loves in a way we can't even understand. It's ok ifyou aren't ready, but in the meantime, shut up. God has some very choice things to say about this behavior.

November 7, 2013 at 10:04 pm |
    • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

We see it here every day.

November 7, 2013 at 10:06 pm |
      • Topher

I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

"The Christian bashing is a reflexive reaction to the hate that comes from so-called "Christians"."

Which hate would that be?

November 7, 2013 at 10:12 pm |
        • tony

Never read history then?

November 7, 2013 at 10:17 pm |
        • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

That's a bit disingenuous wouldn't you say, being as you see so much of it here every day.

November 7, 2013 at 10:18 pm |
        • Topher

I see a lot of vile things said here ... but it's rarely from anyone claiming to be a Christian.

November 7, 2013 at 10:24 pm |
        • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

Now you are just being ridiculous.

November 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm |
        • Topher

Why do you say that?

November 7, 2013 at 10:43 pm |
      • Shannon

Christians don't hate anyone. I know you would like them to so you could have a better foundation for your own prejudice, however. There is no one I hate, and I am definitely Christian.

November 7, 2013 at 10:15 pm |
        • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

One swallow does not a summer make.

November 7, 2013 at 10:20 pm |
        • mego98125

Funny how you don't 'hate' anyone but you constantly put down 'liberals' as if they are unable to believe in God. Good Christian YOU are. The Rev. Graham worked with and prayed with everybody. That is what made him a true believer.

November 7, 2013 at 10:24 pm |
        • Graham Krueger

I have no need of your idea of god, sorry. I live making decisions the best I can based on what can be known without belief in supernatural forces, I feel a deep duty towards fellow human beings an the welfare of the ecosystem, and I am a very flawed person. I don't think I should depend on an outside motivation for any of these realizations/truths, and see no evidence for a god's existence, (except maybe when I look at a river, but you wouldn't like the goddess I'm thinking of). People have different spiritual needs, and not everyone will be better off as a Christian. You say you don't hate anyone, but that is definitely a patronizing, paternalistic and somewhat colonialist sentiment.

November 8, 2013 at 2:30 am |
    • I hereby demand

No, you shut up. So there.

November 7, 2013 at 10:07 pm |
    • Observer

Shannon

"I get a kick out of al the haters who rush like crazy frothing at the mouth to get to their keyboards because they have come upon a forum where they can bash Christians. It's like a mental illness. Or like a dog with rabies out of its mind."

What about all the Christians who rush onto any blogs about gays and show what HYPOCRITES so many Christians really are?
      What about all the Christians who rush onto any blogs about abortion and trash pro-choice supporters while PRETENDING the Bible ever mentions abortion?

November 7, 2013 at 10:09 pm |
      • Shannon

Do you understand the word hypocrite? It would be hypocritical of Christians to not speak out about abortion. We are not to kill. It is a major thing we crazy Christians believe....it is in the Bible. Hard to believe you missed that one...? I think you want to define what Christians should believe to better suit your values. I think we'll just stick with what God has to say if that's ok with you. I totally respect your wishes not to believe, but it's totally not okay to NOT return the respect.

November 7, 2013 at 10:23 pm |
        • Observer

Shannon,

The Bible NEVER mentions abortion. Please read one someday.

The Bible does say that at one time, God torturously DROWNED EVERY pregnant woman, child, baby and fetus on the face of the earth. Now tell us about how much God cares about fetuses.

November 7, 2013 at 10:27 pm |
      • Shannon

I read the Bible every day. You don't have an understanding of many things. Maybe you could find a study group? God says man should not kill. God has punished sin as shown in the Old Testament. God...not man. Jesus came and a new covenant was made...oh never mind. It's like explaining to a kid. Read, study, get to know a Christian who has matured in their faith. Then you can make better judgements from a standpoint of being better educated.

November 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm |
        • Observer

Shannon,

lol. If a fight results in the loss of a fetus, the punishment is a FINE paid to the FATHER (typically chauvinistic Bible). If a PERSON is injured, the penalty is "an eye for an eye".

Read a Bible. Then tell us where you found the word "abortion".

November 7, 2013 at 10:40 pm |
        • ziggydoda

It is one thing to let your light shine, and it another thing to IMPOSE your beliefs and values on others, neither is of which Jesus taught. There is nothing wrong with an education and liberal thinking that causes people to progress. We always can use less judgmental people like you.

November 7, 2013 at 10:51 pm |
        • Shannon

Yes, you have read the Old Testament. Now move onto the New Testament.

November 7, 2013 at 10:56 pm |
        • Observer

Shannon,

Is that the same PERFECT and "UNCHANGING" God in both testaments?

November 7, 2013 at 11:00 pm |
        • G to the T

Kill = equals to take a life. By that translation all christians should be vegetarians.
          Murder (the more appropriate translation) = the immoral taking of a life.

"Murder" is defined by the culture (otherwise there would be no christians in foxholes). Even the bible shows its sometimes OK (especially when god commands) to show no mercy and kill thousands if required.

November 8, 2013 at 12:00 pm |
    • Val

There is truth to what you say Shannon. The haters just hate themselves let alone there distance from Christ and the responsibility it takes to walk with God.

November 7, 2013 at 10:18 pm |
      • Shannon

Well Thomas needed proof, proof, proof, didn't he? God understands that some need extra time or life experiences to see. I feel so relieved to submit, be forgiven, to continue to be forgiven because I am a sinner, and to have a peace you can't find without this incredible love. Night.

November 7, 2013 at 10:29 pm |
        • Observer

Shannon,

Sorry you have to run off before having time to answer questions, but no surprise.

November 7, 2013 at 10:30 pm |
        • Shannon

I am a teacher and have to get up at 5:30 am. I would be happy to answer any of your replies. My email is lynnedunlap@yahoo.com. God bless ya and keep ya.

November 7, 2013 at 10:36 pm |
      • I hereby demand

I'm really impressed with your jeebus influenced analysis. I'm totally converting to jeebus because of your example.

November 7, 2013 at 10:30 pm |
        • Shannon

Oh my intention would never be to try to convert you. People don't come too God that way. You do that yourself.
          I would ask you to respect other people though. Are you capable of that?

November 7, 2013 at 10:42 pm |
        • sybaris

Respect people for their religious beliefs?

Do you respect George Bush's beliefs, the same beliefs that he used to justify invading Iraq and murdering tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi's. The same beliefs that got thousands of U.S. servicemen killed. The same beliefs that convinced him that his god......your god.....whispered to him that invading Iraq was the right thing to do.

We really don't need the fate of millions or billions of people hanging on the religious beliefs of people in powerful positions.

November 7, 2013 at 10:50 pm |
    • sybaris

Uh Shannon, belief is not truth, if it were there would be only one religion, one god.

November 7, 2013 at 10:43 pm |
      • Shannon

There is one God.

November 7, 2013 at 10:48 pm |
        • sybaris

You obviously don't understand the post.

So because there are many beliefs there is not one truth and therefore many gods, none of which you can dispel without honestly dispelling our own.

For instance if you had been born and raised in central America 1000 years ago you'd be worshiping and feverishly defending your faith in Quetzalcoatl, yes you would.

To assert otherwise is just an exercise in willful ignorance and dishonest

November 7, 2013 at 10:59 pm |
        • I hereby demand

I believe in more than one god, so I'm right.

November 7, 2013 at 11:00 pm |
  4. noillusion

Fraud.

November 7, 2013 at 9:59 pm |
  5. 3G

Brother Graham is not a great man...he is an obedient child of God. He has lived the true purpose of man...glorifying God. I wish him peace and the treasures promised from our father. I have never met him but I love him for for what he has done during his time in the this life.

November 7, 2013 at 9:47 pm |
    • tony

He's smart enough to want to keep the sucker stream flowing for his son

November 7, 2013 at 9:53 pm |
    • Barry

I do believe Rev. Graham is a good man, and that he has tried to serve God in his life. I respected him a lot more when he stayed above politics and focused on the bigger things. Neither he nor any other Christian has any business meddling in politics or with politicians. They will only be used and manipulated.

November 7, 2013 at 10:12 pm |
      • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

You could argue that Billy Graham did (mostly) stay out of politics and I will always remember his choice not to join Falwell's "moral majority".

It is Franklin, using his name and organization in politics, that is really just dirty.

November 7, 2013 at 10:16 pm |
        • mego98125

True dat!

November 7, 2013 at 10:26 pm |
  6. Matt

95 and still believing in imaginary friends.

November 7, 2013 at 9:30 pm |
    • DAVEnyusa

Your sadness amuses hell!

November 7, 2013 at 9:37 pm |
    • Man

schmuck

November 7, 2013 at 9:57 pm |
      • I hereby demand

I just converted to xtianity based on your response, because that is exactly what jeebus would do.

November 7, 2013 at 10:12 pm |
        • I hereby demand

Wait, isn't schmuck a Jewish colloquialism? And Jews don't believe in jeebus...so, I'm free. Free!

November 7, 2013 at 11:02 pm |
  7. amajorpain

Wondering if we understand the treasure we have been Blessed with in you Brother Graham? GOD Bless you.

November 7, 2013 at 9:30 pm |
    • tony

Done your accounts on that investments?

November 7, 2013 at 9:54 pm |
  8. elliott carlin

I'm no Graham fan, but the anti-religion crowd is certainly showing their bigotry and hatred of all things spiritual. And that's too bad–they pride themselves on 'reason' and 'logic'. One would think they'd see an opportunity to be reasonable and wish an old man happy birthday.

November 7, 2013 at 9:24 pm |
    • Matt

Yeah... no.

November 7, 2013 at 9:37 pm |
    • HotAirAce

I showed great restraint in not wishing him his last birthday.

November 7, 2013 at 9:39 pm |
    • tony

Check on what this "angel" has been caught saying.

November 7, 2013 at 9:54 pm |
    • Maddy

Say hello to Bob for me, Elliot.

November 7, 2013 at 9:56 pm |
  9. Jesus

95 and still fleecing the flock. Dude has balls.

November 7, 2013 at 9:18 pm |
  10. I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

I feel like I need to go have a shower after reading about Franklin Graham 'channelling' his father to an audience that includes former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Rev. Rick Warren and businessmen Rupert Murdoch and Donald Trump.

Ewwww.

Happy 95th birthday Billy Graham. I find it sad that your son parades you in front of the people he wants to ingratiate himself with and uses you for his own purposes.

November 7, 2013 at 9:14 pm |
    • Observer

Yes. What a collection:
      A woman famous for her lack of intelligence;
      A minister who made a fool of himself about Terri Schiavo;
      The head of FOX News whose British tabloid is being investigated for bribery and corruption
      and the guy who thoroughly humiliated himself by being an ignorant "birther".

November 7, 2013 at 9:37 pm |
    • myuntidydesk

AMEN! His son is nothing like him. I found it so curious that Billy Graham "endorsed" Mitt Romney last election when he has always been a Democrat. Now his son is inviting all these Republicans to his father's birthday. Why Donald Trump? I mean, if anyone, Larry King is a great friend of his. Even as a Jewish agnostic, I know that he'd have a better insight into Rev. Graham's mind than Trump or Sarah Palin! Franklin Graham, you should be ashamed. Reverend Billy Graham... I adore YOU!

November 7, 2013 at 9:37 pm |
    • tony

follow the money . . . .

November 7, 2013 at 9:56 pm |
    • Irfan

I agree. As an atheist, I have always respected Billy Graham. His son Franklin on the other hand...crazy. He's exactly the type of religious extremist that gives Christianity a bad name. The way he uses his dad and puts words in his mouth is disgusting.

November 8, 2013 at 7:40 am |
  11. tc

He is the only "TV" preacher that I actually liked.

November 7, 2013 at 8:42 pm |
    • HotAirAce

Why don't you like him now?

November 7, 2013 at 8:43 pm |
  12. Robert Brown

"Our country is in great need of a spiritual awakening......salvation through Jesus Christ."

Yes, it is in great need. Just as the only way a person can eat an elephant is one bite at a time, the spiritual awakening of our nation will occur one heart at a time.

November 7, 2013 at 8:38 pm |
    • Niknak

Or not......

November 7, 2013 at 8:40 pm |
    • HotAirAce

Too bad for you your cult is losing members.

November 7, 2013 at 8:42 pm |
      • fred

In the next 24 hours there will be 122,000 new Christians baptized and 50,000 Christians will die. That is a net increase of 72,000 Christians.
        Try again.

November 7, 2013 at 9:03 pm |
        • HotAirAce

Go ahead, argue with:

November 7, 2013 at 9:09 pm |
        • HotAirAce

Ok, I typed too quickly. . .

The number of believers is increasing. The percentage of believers is decreasing. So I should have said:

Too bad for you that your cult is losing market share.

November 7, 2013 at 9:12 pm |
        • I'm not a GOPer, nor do I play one on TV

@fred,

your math doesn't count all the people who leave the church because they no longer believe.

November 7, 2013 at 9:15 pm |
    • AtheistSteve

Unless the realization that elephant eating that leads to obesity and heart disease is what's happening. Then it's just a case of connoisseurs of elephant meat bemoaning the rising tide of vegetarianism.

November 7, 2013 at 8:51 pm |
  13. Robert Brown

Amen Billy

November 7, 2013 at 8:21 pm |
    • sam stone

Wow, Robbie, that sure makes it official

November 7, 2013 at 8:29 pm |
      • Robert Brown

You ever heard one of his sermons Sam ?

November 7, 2013 at 8:40 pm |
        • In Santa we trust

Let me guess. God is great and the collection plate is coming your way.

November 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm |
        • Robert Brown

If you haven't ever heard him preach Santa, you can catch a rerun about anytime. He preached the gospel in a very simple and understandable way.

November 7, 2013 at 8:52 pm |
        • In Santa we trust

I don't need to hear him or anyone talk about imaginary creatures.

November 7, 2013 at 9:23 pm |
        • give generously

RE: In Santa We Trust: it's more like the collection plate is passed immediately after the long sermon on how gawwwwd wants us to give generously.

November 9, 2013 at 12:37 am |
  14. Realist

******************************

... http://www.GODisIMARINARY.com ...

... and thank goodness because he emanates from the ...

... http://www.EVILbibe.com ...

******************************

November 7, 2013 at 8:04 pm |
    • Apple Bush

...don't forget the wikipoops.com...

November 7, 2013 at 8:13 pm |
  15. Apple Bush

My rabbit won't leave the rice alone.

November 7, 2013 at 7:55 pm |
  16. Tom, Tom, the Other One

Spiritual "awakenings" do happen – the 3 or 4 American Great Awakenings, for example. Be vigilant.

November 7, 2013 at 6:45 pm |
  17. Bob

Graham may actually have meant well, but I'd argue that the country would benefit more from an awakening of our reasoning abilities than any renewal of kowtowing to his sky fairy, nonexistent god.

November 7, 2013 at 6:34 pm |
    • mbsmith91

This country's reasoning abilities got us where we are, deep in a mess. A book has been written that provides the "reasoning" we really need. Yes, the Bible.

November 7, 2013 at 10:02 pm |
      • tony

Do you have young innocent daughter? My elderly wife is barren and god wants me to have a son.

November 7, 2013 at 10:13 pm |
      • I hereby demand

Yes, my favorite verses are the ones that contradict the others. Priceless...

November 7, 2013 at 10:16 pm |
    • Tom Hartman

We are both people of faith, you place yours in science, I place mine in God. Neither of us can prove the other wrong, so arguing and insulting instead of respecting our differences is a huge waste of time.

November 7, 2013 at 10:38 pm |
      • I hereby demand

Not so, this is a logical fallacy. Faith is not evidentiary.

November 7, 2013 at 11:09 pm |
      • Graham Krueger

There is no equivalence between supposition based on observation, and supposition based on belief in some sort of magic defying the laws of nature as we understand them. It's really insulting to the folks who spend their lives working to understand the forces of the universe, cure illness, and make life easier when you say they're just guessing.

November 8, 2013 at 2:36 am |
  18. R.M. Goodswell

"Graham, who has provided counsel to generations of U.S. presidents beginning with Harry S. Truman....."

nice to know the top office in the land has been guided by such a leveled headed family though the decades.... *sarcasm off*.

This planet is just a giant parade of clowns – especially at the 'top'

November 7, 2013 at 6:33 pm |
    • send in the clowns

Great post. It's easy to spot the clowns... they're the ones always angling to get in the spotlight: Palin, Billy G, Franklin G, Rick Perry, Cruze, Lindsay Lohan, Krusty...

November 10, 2013 at 2:20 am |
  19. John Stefanyszyn

Mr. Graham speaks of Christ but he lives by the belief that it is right to be free to worship any 'god'.
    ...and Christ, Lord and King, Son of the One and Only Creator and Giver of Existence, said that we are to worship the One Lord God and Him ALONE to serve....and the first 3 Commandments declare the same.

November 7, 2013 at 6:24 pm |
    • tony

They ORDER the same. Who is god jealous of BTW? The stone idols that answer prayers at least as well as he does?

November 7, 2013 at 10:15 pm |
    • I hereby demand

Any god, no god...whatever. Just don't tread on me.

November 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm |
    • golly winkies

The old testament gawwwwd of these clowns supposedly llsaid he didn't care if you worshipped other gawwwwds too... just don't put any above him. He didn't actually tell me that. Someone else quoted 'him' and people have been believing the story for thousands of years since then. Of course that means it must be true just as People have believed in tinkerbelle for decades therefore she must be real. Do you believe in Tinkerbelle Jeeezus? clap your hands if you believe or he'll disappear. Sounds kind of silly when you think about it, huh. That's why your pastor is against 'thinkin' stuff'.

November 10, 2013 at 2:29 am |
  20. I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

Ho, Ho, Ho... Well, if it isn't stinking Billygoat Billyboy in poison. How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou.

November 7, 2013 at 6:23 pm |
    • sam stone

a clockwork orange reference

November 7, 2013 at 7:25 pm |
      • Krittick

Which explains why it is so pathetically stupid. Thanks for identifying the brand of stupid used. You're okay.

November 7, 2013 at 8:31 pm |