home
RSS
February 24th, 2014

1. Apple Bush

Overtones on the bass pull the music;

Sirens wail their counter-punctual betrayal;

Echoes vibrate as trees keep time;

Liars lie over and over;

The emptiness vibrates;

Over and over.

February 24, 2014 at 7:01 pm |
  2. Blessed are the Cheesemakers

"I've experienced one. I have heard other people testify they have experienced them."

How did you go about making sure that a what you experienced was in fact a "miracle from god" and that what you experienced had no other explanations?

"Science is very good at studying and describing certain aspects of the human experience. But it doesn't give a complete understanding of all human experience."

But you are saying that miracles manifest in reality and if that is the case why can't science study that? Science doesn't understand all human experience but you are claiming to know something that science can't understand...how do you know your claim is correct if it can't be studied? Isn't it just a claim?

"I imagine only something like a God can break the laws of our natural world."

February 24, 2014 at 6:45 pm |
    • derado8

Some bible verses for you Cheesemaker

Genesis 3:44 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman

Genesis 3/10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked;

(And Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor)

2 Corinthians 11:14

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Gen 13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

February 24, 2014 at 7:30 pm |

Why are those for me?

February 24, 2014 at 7:41 pm |
        • derado8

Different thread, someone (I thought it was you) was quoting some funny bible verses, but I didn't get to respond and until the next day.

February 24, 2014 at 7:46 pm |
        • derado8

Oh well never mind it. You know what they say if you have to explain a joke it probably wasn't that funny.

February 24, 2014 at 7:48 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

Yeah that was part of a thread I was in...and I thought that was what you might be referring to but you post seemed to have a common theme (creation myth, woman) so I wasn't sure what you meant....sorry.

February 24, 2014 at 8:47 pm |
        • derado8

It was my sad attempt at fan fiction.

February 24, 2014 at 8:51 pm |
  3. ausphor

Dala...
    The silence is deafening, if jesus was gay he would what all the LGBS community accepted just as he was. jesus on a stick with a new meaning, perhaps?

February 24, 2014 at 5:37 pm |
    • Dalahäst

Is English your second language?

February 24, 2014 at 5:47 pm |
      • ausphor

Just as Christianity is your only mindset? Thing outside the crypt.

February 24, 2014 at 5:53 pm |
        • Dalahäst

Uh, no, I have held different mindsets than your understanding of Christianity. Whatever you think Christianity is – is probably not my mindset.

February 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm |
  4. joeyy1

February 24, 2014 at 5:12 pm |
  5. Dalahäst

"Jesus never said a word about ho.mos.exuality. In all of his teachings about multiple things – he never said that g.ay people should be condemned. I personally think it is very fine for gay people to be married in civil ceremonies."
    Jimmy Carter

February 24, 2014 at 5:00 pm |

Dala....
      On the reading of the bible do you find that the lack of s&xual information on jesus, a thirty year old human that did not have any urges in that regard. Could have been just a limp dick or mama's boy I guess. Your learned opinion please, a human with out s&xual urges, or something else?

February 24, 2014 at 5:07 pm |
      • Dyslexic doG

he traveled around the countryside with 12 guys ... what do you think?

February 24, 2014 at 5:09 pm |
      • Dalahäst

I'm not sure what you asked, but the moral teachings of Jesus didn't seem to be concerned with h.omos.exuality. It wasn't the important thing Jesus was teaching his followers.

February 24, 2014 at 5:12 pm |

Dala...
          Really, your reading comprehension skills seem quite astute until you get a question you wish to dodge, thirty year old guy/human that had no s&xual history and you do not find that strange? As Doc says no girlfriends noted, hangs around with twelve guys, some jealous of their time with jesus.....!!!

February 24, 2014 at 5:20 pm |
        • Dalahäst

You have an odd writing style. I don't know. I imagine since he is described as being fully human he faced the same temptations and lusts we all do. He probably just had a stronger will than someone like me.

February 24, 2014 at 5:40 pm |

Dala....
          Sorry that you cannot fathom my writing style, try reading Austin's, that may help. If jesus were gay, what then? All the persecution in vain because god who created gays was also jesus, circular reasoning that Christians just love.

February 24, 2014 at 5:49 pm |
        • Dalahäst

If Jesus were gay.... I don't know. I would still follow Him and everything I'm being encouraged to do through my church wouldn't change.

We kinda do the opposite of persecuting gays at my church.

February 24, 2014 at 5:54 pm |

Dala.....
          Glad to hear that, a progressive open to all church, so few. Does your clergy permit and provide gay marriages, be honest now, god doesn't like liars.

February 24, 2014 at 6:08 pm |
        • Dalahäst

I have an openly lesbian pastor. What do you think?

February 24, 2014 at 6:16 pm |

Dala...
          Does your church alow gay marriages, that was the question, not whether your pastor was a lesbian? Was your pastor married to her partner in your church/denomination? Sen McCain has a lesbian daughter that he seldom mentions. The point being if you can pretend to deny the facts until it confronts you head on. So the question would be did the congregation know that your pastor was lesbian before she was appointed or was the revelation after the fact, there is a difference.

February 24, 2014 at 6:27 pm |
        • Dalahäst

Yes, we allow gay marriages in our church.

February 24, 2014 at 6:36 pm |

Dala.....
          You answered one question, thank you. Did your congregation appoint an openly lesbian pastor or did she come out after the fact? Curios to know what denomination is your church, seems to be very progressive?

February 24, 2014 at 6:44 pm |
        • Dalahäst

It doesn't matter. Lots of denominations allow gays and lesbians to serve, lead and participate.

February 24, 2014 at 7:09 pm |
    • colin31714

So what, that's 10% of your silly book. What about the other 90% that does not deal with the life of your favorite hippy? The OT is pretty clear on the issue and Paul of Tarsus was no warm embracer of the gay lifestyle either.

February 24, 2014 at 5:16 pm |
      • Dalahäst

Just because something is described in the Bible, doesn't mean I'm supposed to live my life that way. There are like, what, 8 passages that anti-g.ay bigots and anti-religious atheists love to quote? And I've posted other viewpoints that demonstrate those verses aren't making universal anti-g.ay statements.

February 24, 2014 at 5:42 pm |
        • colin31714

Your "other viewpoints" are apologist nonsense. 8 is a lot. If the book is anti-gay in 8 different places, is that not enough to establish an overall tone on the issue. God knows, all it has to do is support your position one time and you claim it.

February 24, 2014 at 6:19 pm |
        • Dalahäst

It actually isn't anti-gay. Sorry to disappoint the right-wing fundamentalists and the few anti-religious intolerant atheists. 🙁

February 24, 2014 at 6:37 pm |
    • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

Jesus said the Laws of the OT applied.

February 24, 2014 at 5:17 pm |
      • colin31714

Of course he did. and then he later "modified" some principles of it. That's the beauty of the ridiculous book. you can find any view, opinion, moral stance or guideline in it. That is why it is worthless bronze Age and Greco-Roman mythology. Only those who REALLY, REALLY want to believe it is divinely inspired don't see through the facade.

February 24, 2014 at 5:21 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

Are you saying practically any Biblical position I take, can itself be contradicted and refuted using the Bible!!!!????

DARN IT!!! FOILED AGAIN!!!

And I would have gotten away with it to if it wern't for those meddling kids!

February 24, 2014 at 5:30 pm |
        • transframer

He didn't change, he fulfilled the OT rules/laws, it's a huge difference:
          "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them"
          Matthew 5:17

February 24, 2014 at 5:47 pm |
        • James XCIX

transframer –

It's not nice to post quotes out of context. Here's the rest of what it says (Mat 5:17-19):

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Heaven and earth have not disappeared, hence everything is not accomplished, hence the law still applies except for sacrifices of atonement, which is the only part Jesus would have fulfilled with his death.

February 24, 2014 at 6:42 pm |
      • Dalahäst

Most Christian denominations teach that we are not living under those laws. Jesus fulfilled them. Paul says if you still follow those laws, you live under the curse, not the spirit.

February 24, 2014 at 5:45 pm |

Dala...
          HA HA HA> What about the dozens of other Messiah's in the area trying to make a shekel or two at the time. Good grief it is about the same now with all the different evangelical hustlers assuring your way to heaven for a dollar or two. Fools then, ignorant imbeciles now, sheep to be sheered, praise the lord.

February 24, 2014 at 6:00 pm |

Dala,

I could argue that the laws still do apply according to Jesus, and obviously many, many CHristians believe that the prohibition against ho.mos.e.xuality still applies (I would dare say a majority), but what would be the point? As my statement above concludes the bible says what believers want it to say.

I am more interested in your response to my questions concening your statements of fact regarding miracles. I will post your quotes with my questions below them.

"Miracles do exist."

How do you know?

"Such things can not be tested by science, as they transcend science."

How do you know that?

"They can only come from God."

And how do you know that?

February 24, 2014 at 6:05 pm |
        • Dalahäst

Nobody has assured my place in heaven. They have just shared about grace and mercy of our Lord. Religious leaders were outraged in Jesus' time when he suggested God's grace is extended to non-Jews. Just like some religious leaders are outraged when it is suggested that God's grace is extended to non-heteros.

February 24, 2014 at 6:15 pm |
        • Dalahäst

+ "Miracles do exist." How do you know?

+ "Such things can not be tested by science, as they transcend science." How do you know that?

+ "They can only come from God." And how do you know that?

I imagine only something like a God can break the laws of our natural world.

February 24, 2014 at 6:32 pm |

Dala...
          Yes you imagine all sorts of nonsense, how sad for you.

February 24, 2014 at 6:39 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

"I imagine only something like a God can break the laws of our natural world."

"Like a God" and "God" are 2 very different things. I still don't know how you can claim the laws of the natural world have been broken, how do you know that? And how can you say for certain a god is the only cause for such an occurance?.

February 24, 2014 at 6:46 pm |
        • Dalahäst

I can't explain the miracle. It changed the skeptical, know-it-all me into a man that admits there might be more to this life than I thought. I changed me.

I believe in miracles.

Martin Luther King, JR describes his miracle. I believe him.

February 24, 2014 at 7:19 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

I know you "believe" in miracles. I want to hear how you "know" that they are real?

Lots of people believe in Alien abduction. I can find people who say that they have actually been abducted and taken to outer space. Because people claim alien abduction is true and there are people who say they have experienced it....should I believe them?

What I am trying to understand is how you determine fact from fiction....and fact from "unproven"?

February 24, 2014 at 7:33 pm |
        • Dalahäst

How do you *know* someone really loves you?

February 24, 2014 at 7:50 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

"How did Martin Luther King, JR *know* that was the voice of Jesus telling him to stand up to the bigots that hated him?"

I have no reason to believe he did. Maybe he was hallucinating. Maybe he meant it as in "the bible spoke to him". Maybe he was lying for a larger purpose. I have no more reason to believe him than anyone else who makes wild claims.

"How do you *know* someone really loves you?"

By their actions and behavior...evidence.

"How do you *know* what happened 100 years ago when you weren't here to witness any of it?"

I can reasonably examine the evidence, including differing accounts (something we can't do with the bible) and see if it conforms to the claims and conclusion.

"How do you *know* what science proves, when you don't have the tools to test it out yourself?"

I can do lots of science, anybody can. I can also examine what others have done and what tests they did.

What you seem to be implying is we can't "know" anything with certainty...and that may be true to some extent. But that does not justify believing outragous claims based purely on someone saying it is true.

Do you believe Benny Hinn can faith heal? Do you believe all people who claim they have experienced a miracle? Do you believe in alien abduction?

Why when I asked you a question as to how you "determine fact from fiction....and fact from "unproven".... did you turn around and respond by only asking me questions and did not answer mine?

February 24, 2014 at 8:29 pm |
        • Dalahäst

You actually use faith to complete your understandings of science, history and others. You really don't *know*.

February 24, 2014 at 8:39 pm |

Dala,

You are conflating different meanings of "faith". There is evidence based "faith" and there is religious based "blind faith". Please don't do that....it is dishonest. And you still didn't answer the question.

February 24, 2014 at 8:51 pm |
        • Dalahäst

I haven't blindly accepted God. I've tested Him. I find when I turn my life over to God, good things happen. Not just things that benefit me personally. But things that give me purpose and meaning in life. I have yet to see anything in science or history that proves to me God does not exist. And my personal experiences, both as an atheist and a believer, prove to me God is real.

You obviously have little respect for me. You've made it known you consider me brainwashed and delusional. Your name seem disrespectful to me. One atheist made it clear that his IQ made him superior to me. Others have stated very ridiculous notions and I notice you ignore them. But you continue to hound me about my belief in God.

I *know* I used to do those same kinds of things. If you honestly want to find God I can try to help you. Be respectful. If you just want to prove yourself right: you win. You are absolutely right. Congratulations.

February 24, 2014 at 9:01 pm |

Dala,

I don't know why you get so angry. You are making truth claims that you in no way can justify as being true. I am asking you to justify them. Saying "natural laws" can be broken is a pretty big claim, you shouldn't be surprised to be called out on it.

What frustates me is when people think they can make religious claims that they don't have to back up, and then cry pesecution when called out on it. You don't respect all beliefs any more than I do and yet you imply you do.

I do respect you as a person...but that doesn't mean that I have to respect what you believe. If you make claims on a public blog people have the right to respond. I was not disrespectful in any way in the questions I asked you. The fact that you again have gotten bent out of shape tells me you are just looking for a reason to feel "victimized". You obviously can't have a reasonable discussion without getting your feelings hurt. I think you should really think about whether this is the forum for you.

Beliefs have real consequences as you know and asking people to justify their claims is just common sense.

I didn't call you "brainwashed". I was a part of that thread but I stopped short.

I did call your religious belief delusional and I backed that up by posted the deinition of delusion I was using.

"a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact"

The fact is that miracles have never been shown to be real despite countless tries confirms that believing "natural laws can be broken" is delusion....stating that "miracles are true....but I can't prove them" is evidence of delusion...not miracles. Making false and unverifiable claims of "truth" is harmful and dangerous. I have no sympathy for people who do that.

February 24, 2014 at 9:55 pm |
        • Dalahäst

I'm really not angry. Just annoyed by self-described "rational" people insisting they *know* the truth. Looking to get offended? People post some truly offensive sh^t toward me. You keep phrasing questions based on your personal assumptions I don't agree with. It is annoying.

February 24, 2014 at 10:38 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

"Just annoyed by self-described "rational" people insisting they *know* the truth.'

Coming from the guy who thinks natural laws can be broken, and insists such a thing can't be proven but is still reasonable to think so. I am annoyed by religious claiming to know the "truth". I have repect for people that seek truth...the answer "I don't know" is a lot more honest than anything you have submitted. You have the integrity of a fortune teller.

February 24, 2014 at 11:05 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

"You keep phrasing questions based on your personal assumptions I don't agree with."

You keep making claims of truth based on your personal assumption. When you stop...so will I. Luckly I was taught not to believe everything peaple say or everything I read. Your view of epistomology validates any and all forms of belief....and "religious truth" is the epitome of arrogance.

February 24, 2014 at 11:19 pm |
        • Dalahäst

I'm not sure you should be criticizing me about arrogance. Perhaps you should address your arrogance before pointing fingers at others?

February 24, 2014 at 11:30 pm |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

The arrogance of "religious knowledge" is more ambitious than anything I could hope for. After all you "know" secrets of the universe others don't....amazing. Benny Hinn would be proud.

February 25, 2014 at 9:23 am |
        • Dalahäst

"an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people"

Unfortunately those without religion can be arrogant. Ones that post insulting things demonstrate that. Benny Hinn? I'm not familiar with TV evangalists, but I'm guessing that is not a compliment.

February 25, 2014 at 9:45 am |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

It is not an ad hominem attack. You claim to have special knowledge. That is arrogant.

And I don't think I am superior to you. I think my world view is superior ....but as I have stated many times and you have never denied....so do YOU. Your ploy of whining that those who oppose your view do so out of arrogance seems to be you personal defense mechanism. Since you claim truth can be found from poets you will like this one.

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted."
          - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 25, 2014 at 10:46 am |
        • Dalahäst

I think you are guilty of all that you accuse me of. Can I prove that to you? Do I know that? No. No. But I'm not sure why you keep insisting I have to conform to your understanding. I really don't think my view is superior to yours. It is just what works for me. Live and let live. Relax. I generally don't have problems with atheists. Just ones... well, that think their world view is superior.

Cool. Continue on being superior to me. Good for you.

February 25, 2014 at 10:51 am |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

"I really don't think my view is superior to yours. It is just what works for me."

Oh, so your world view is just one of personal preference and goes no further than stating a opinion.... ?

Claiming to know a god exists is not stating a "preference" like "my favorite color is blue". Stating "miracles" happen and are the "breaking of natural laws" caused by your god, is not stating an inclination to "skiing over snowboarding". Stating Jesus died for the sins of humans and we are saved only through his grace is not making a choice between a mashed or baked potato. You are making "truth" claims...they aren't simply statements of opinion. If you framed these issues as "opinion" I might agree that "live and let live" is fine. But what you do, and often what people of religious belief does, is state facts (Jesus is God...we are saved through grace, not works....miracles are real) and then when confronted say "well that is what works for me". It is that very inconsistancy that drove me to seek information outside of religion and realize "I don't know" is a better answer than anything religion offers and those who claim religious knowledge are nothing short of hucksters...

February 25, 2014 at 11:56 am |
        • Dalahäst

Whoa, dude. Just worry about yourself. I really don't care what you imagine about me. I think you are wrong.

February 25, 2014 at 11:59 am |
        • Blessed are the Cheesemakers

A Son speaking to his father...

Son: "Dad do monsters exist?"

Dad: "No son, you have nothing to worry about, monsters are just stories they are not real."

Son: "What about demons like what they talk about in church, and the devil, can the devil posses me?"

Dad: "Well son, Jesus cast out many devils and demons out of people, the bible says so. So yes people can be attacked by demonic forces and they can literally take over your soul if you are not careful."

(the son lives in terror until he becomes a young adult)

Son: "Dad, I don't believe in demons any longer, I have never seen a demon and it really does not make sense."

Dad: "Well, believing demons exist works for me!"

Son: "You told me it was true, you didn't say it was just an opinion, that was dishonest and I am resentful you lied."

Dad: "I didn't lie, that is what I personally believe, you are just being arrogant, live and let live is what I say. It is not my problem you believed what I told you."

The son now thinks dad is a dovche... he is right...and it has nothing to do with arrogance.

February 25, 2014 at 1:00 pm |
  6. ausphor

I wonder how many males and females would admit to having a ho-mo-s&xual experience at some time in their lives if asked in a very private secure poll. Remembering college days and the type of hazing that went on, well the frats and sororities could be very gross. What religion has to do with the s&xual attractions that god has created, or they would not be there, is denying what god created, right?

February 24, 2014 at 4:42 pm |
    • transframer

There may be many. But only a few of them chose to continue or to make it a lifestyle. We are all sinners but we shd recognize our sins and don't repeat them

February 24, 2014 at 5:05 pm |

trans..
      I can agree with that with the exception that any kind of s&x is sin is a ridiculous notion. There is no such thing as sin except for the deluded.

February 24, 2014 at 5:13 pm |
      • transframer

Not any kind of s3x is sin. Only s3x outside of a marriage between a women and a man is considered sin by the Christian religion

February 24, 2014 at 5:36 pm |

trans..
          S&x of any kind is not a "sin" except for Christians that made a natural act into some kind of guilt trip, stop it.

February 24, 2014 at 6:04 pm |
  7. Dyslexic doG

Last century, L Ron Hubbard wrote a book, as foolish as it is, making all sorts of outrageous and outlandish claims, backed up by zero evidence, and he has millions of followers.

200 years ago, Joseph Smith wrote a book, as foolish as it is, making all sorts of outrageous and outlandish claims, backed up by zero evidence, and he has tens of millions of followers.

A few thousand years ago, unnamed desert dwelling goat herders wrote a book, making all sorts of outrageous and outlandish claims, backed up by zero evidence, and they have hundreds of millions of followers.

Do you see that the only thing that makes your christian religion more popular than any other of these obvious scams is the amount of time it has had for your deluded cult members to breed and indoctrinate their children.

So have a good think about how preposterous scientology and mormonism sound to you, and know that christianity is just the same thing with a bigger head start.

February 24, 2014 at 4:26 pm |
    • transframer

"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect." Matthew 24:24
      It's up to you to not fall for this.

February 24, 2014 at 5:58 pm |
      • In Santa We Trust

You don't appear to have got the point – that preposterous stories from millenia ago are more palatable than preposterous stories from centuries or decades ago because they've become embedded in society.

February 24, 2014 at 9:33 pm |
  8. Doc Vestibule

If you really really hate gays, move to Uganda.
    They just passed a bill that makes "aggravated hom/ose/xuality" (whatever that is) punishable by life in prison.
    A 1st time offense is worth a 14 year prison term.
    It also makes it illegal not to report gay people to the police.

February 24, 2014 at 4:14 pm |
    • hotairace

And what is the religious makeup of Uganda? Predominantly christian! Can't wait to see The True Babble Humpers rush to condemn Uganda.

February 24, 2014 at 4:20 pm |
      • Doc Vestibule

85% Christian (roughly an even split of Catholic and Anglican), and 12% Muslim.

February 24, 2014 at 4:25 pm |
    • Doris

84% Christian too.

February 24, 2014 at 4:22 pm |
    • Doris

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni told CNN: "If the West doesn't want to work with us because of homosexuals, then we have enough space here to live by ourselves and do business with other people."

Business? Seems like having the U.S. among the largest donors of financial aid is just "business" to this creep.

February 24, 2014 at 4:46 pm |
    • transframer

If you hate gays, yes. However don't assume anyone who doesn't agree with your views also hates you

February 24, 2014 at 4:59 pm |
  9. Dyslexic doG

Just a thought ...

as no-one seems to be able to be able to say WHY god made the universe and put us on this planet ...

and as he seems so obsessed by what we do in our bedrooms ...

and he's always watching us ...

perhaps we're like god's po.rn site? perhaps he's sitting up there watching us and doing whatever people do when watching po.rn sites? (I'm not sure what that is)

but next time it rains, I think I'll have an umbrella ...

February 24, 2014 at 3:45 pm |

Why did God create?
      That's easy.

Ephesians 3:9-11 – …and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord

The eternal purpose of God was that He created everything so that He might redeem it.

February 24, 2014 at 3:48 pm |
      • Dyslexic doG

and how did the Ephesian know this?

February 24, 2014 at 3:54 pm |
        • theophileo

"The Ephesian" probably didn't. That's why Paul wrote this to the Ephesians. Paul knew it because he was appointed as an apostle to which this promise applied:

John 14:26 – But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 16:12-15 – “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

This statement, given by Jesus to His Apostles, affirms to them who would become the writers of the New Covenant that He will bring to remembrance all that Jesus said and did during His earthly ministry

February 24, 2014 at 4:00 pm |
        • Dyslexic doG

so jesus spoke to paul and told him?

February 24, 2014 at 4:20 pm |
        • transframer

February 24, 2014 at 5:00 pm |
      • hotairace

Why did it (the alleged but never proven god) have a need to redeem a nonexistent world?

February 24, 2014 at 3:54 pm |

theo...
        So your god screwed everything up in the first instance and had to redeem the whole pant load, pretty incompetent god you have there. You expect educated people to believe that nonsense in this era?

February 24, 2014 at 3:55 pm |
      • Anthony Crispino

That Ephisians stuff always makes me sneeze. I think a lot of other people are allergic to it too. I guess that's why they have the separate churches and to each his own.

February 24, 2014 at 3:56 pm |
        • Dyslexic doG

they were named after the "episiotomy" procedure.

February 24, 2014 at 3:58 pm |
      • ogamidiagoro

This makes no sense ,why would any intelligent being create something that is flawed if they could have made it not flawed?

Just to redeem it is rather silly and a waste of time

February 24, 2014 at 3:58 pm |
  10. Alias

If morality only comes from god, and the only god is in the bible, then how is it that people all over the planet who live with no sign of a bible/god have basicly the same morals?

February 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm |
    • theophileo

Romans 2:14-16 – For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.

February 24, 2014 at 3:46 pm |
      • Dyslexic doG

so a line from a fairy tale written by someone in the same deluded cult as you proves what exactly?

February 24, 2014 at 3:56 pm |
      • Doris

More useless drivel from the chatty cathy who was the Joseph Smith of his day.

February 24, 2014 at 3:58 pm |

theo....
        Apologetics started with Paul, when was Romans written? Keeping people ignorant was part of the Christian plan until the end of the dark ages. That damn printing press and science put the screws to the Christian myth and many others.

February 24, 2014 at 4:02 pm |
  11. ogamidiagoro

I have the same rules for gays and the religious, Do not push your agenda / lifestyle and or religion on children.
    Let them decide these things on their own as adults.

February 24, 2014 at 3:39 pm |
    • Dyslexic doG

well said!

February 24, 2014 at 3:40 pm |
  12. Dyslexic doG

if god made adam first, why did he give him ni.pples?

February 24, 2014 at 3:38 pm |
    • Alias

Because god has them! Duh!

February 24, 2014 at 3:39 pm |
  13. Dyslexic doG

Oh woe is me! We Christians are being persecuted! How dare you take away our the Christian right to judge and oppress others!

February 24, 2014 at 3:26 pm |
  14. Dyslexic doG

for someone who could create this whole magnificent universe, the christian god sure seems obsessed with what we do in our bedrooms with our clothes off.

Uncle Pervy?! Peeping god? Creepy creator?

February 24, 2014 at 3:23 pm |
    • ogamidiagoro

Creepy creator!!

February 24, 2014 at 3:29 pm |
    • colin31714

What's really telling is that, of the 613 odd commandments sprinkled throughout the Bible, ALL 613 are relevant to late Bronze Age Jewish farm life. They go into meticulous detail. Oddly, none of them address how the other 200 million people then alive should live their lives. The Apache or Sioux of North America are not instructed on how they should hunt bison, the commandments say nothing about how the ancient Russians or Chinese should treat any Mongol slaves they take or how the Australian Aboriginals should hunt and prepare kangaroo.

They also say nothing about modern technology, medicine, communication or travel. It is glaringly obvious beyond all sane doubt that the Jews made God in their image and not vice-versa. Only the simplest of minds can't get that.

February 24, 2014 at 3:33 pm |
      • Alias

I think the whole and entire thing was just an attempt by lobsters to keep people from eating them.
        It may have worked for a while.

February 24, 2014 at 3:39 pm |
        • colin31714

The owners of Mortons are condemned to hell

February 24, 2014 at 3:47 pm |
  15. colin31714

I don't care what anybody says, it is a choice. It is a sick, depraved lifestyle and I don't know why anybody would choose it.

But enough about Christianity, let's talk about the gay issue.......

February 24, 2014 at 2:46 pm |
    • Dalahäst

If you say that about g.ays... you are a bigot.

But if you that about Christians... you are not a bigot.

Well, nobody has ever called you logical. Well, except yourself. BUt....

February 24, 2014 at 2:52 pm |
      • colin31714

First, it was obviously tongue in cheek. Second, it reflects the view many, many Christians have of gays, but no gay I have ever met has of Christians.

Thirdly, yes, if you, as an adult, belive late Bronze Age Jewish mythology as fact, you are a simpleton. I'm sorry, but if told you I believed Native American spirit legends as hard fact, you would think I was an idiot, and you would be right. You cannot expect to hold childish, infantile beliefs as an adult and not be thought of as a childish imbecile. As Forrest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does."

February 24, 2014 at 2:56 pm |
        • Dalahäst

Superior atheist is superior.

February 24, 2014 at 2:59 pm |
        • theophileo

And once again we see a shining example of how it is impossible to be moral without God. Atheists claim it can be done, but I have yet to see it. Good morals isn't shown in insulting those whom you differ with.

February 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm |
        • ogamidiagoro

@theophileo It has already been proven that animals (humans) do not get morals from some imaginary being or book.

February 24, 2014 at 3:11 pm |
        • observernow

theophileo

"And once again we see a shining example of how it is impossible to be moral without God."

February 24, 2014 at 3:14 pm |
        • Dyslexic doG

@theo

your bible blatantly copied all of its moral code from earlier civilizations and their god or gods. your god didn't invent any moral code, he came late to the party and hopped on the bandwagon of all those more morally important gods.

February 24, 2014 at 3:15 pm |
        • theophileo

"It has already been proven..."
          No it hasn't...

Jeremiah 31:33 – "...“I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it...

February 24, 2014 at 3:17 pm |
        • theophileo

"If we were moral like the Bible wants, we'd support slavery and discriminations against women and the handicapped. Please read a Bible."
          ---------
          I don't believe you have any idea what the Bible says.

February 24, 2014 at 3:18 pm |
        • Doris

Ah yes, Romans – by the one who was the Joseph Smith of his day... 🙄

February 24, 2014 at 3:20 pm |
        • colin31714

Look, once again, if you are going to believe in childish gibberish, don't be upset if people regard you as childish. Do not be offended. You bring it on yourself.

February 24, 2014 at 3:24 pm |
        • observernow

theophileo

The Bible supports slavery and discriminations against women and the handicapped.

Have you ever READ one?

February 24, 2014 at 3:25 pm |
        • theophileo

"The Bible supports slavery and discriminations against women and the handicapped"
          ---------–
          Maybe your eisegesis says that the Bible supports such things. But then again, slavery in Israel wasn't the same kind of slavery in the America's. And Christianity is actually liberating for women. Are you upset over the Bible describing ROLES that men and women are to fulfill?

February 24, 2014 at 3:32 pm |
        • ogamidiagoro

@ theophileo

Quoting fairy tales does not explain anything.

February 24, 2014 at 3:32 pm |
        • observernow

theophileo

The Bible DOES support slavery and discriminations against women and the handicapped. Why not read one?

"And Christianity is actually liberating for women." Sure. As long as they stay SILENT in church and save any questions for their husbands.

February 24, 2014 at 5:15 pm |
        • sam stone

Really? Buddhists have no god. Are all buddhists immoral?

"Atheists claim it can be done, but I have yet to see it."

You don't know us personally, you pompous windbag.

All you know is that we are standing up to your self-congratulatory blather. Do you expect us to just be grateful for the wisdom of Saint Corn Pone?

" Good morals isn't shown in insulting those whom you differ with."

Really? Didn't jeebus have harsh words for those with whom he disagreed?

Are you claiming that jeebus was not moral?

February 24, 2014 at 6:51 pm |
  16. Doris

Exhibit A, people – theophileo VS Dalahäst

"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

–Thomas Jefferson

February 24, 2014 at 2:46 pm |
    • theophileo

"we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity"
      --------
      Ecu.menism can only occur when the doctrines of the Bible are so watered down so as to remove the word "sin" from its pages. As long as there are men willing to fight and die for their "right" to sin in their favorite ways, there will never be ecu.menism.

Semper reformanda.

February 24, 2014 at 3:11 pm |
  17. theophileo

To say that the Bible in either the NT or the OT is silent about calling sodomy a sin is sloppy hermeneutics, and is eisegeting the text. Culture all over the world is attempting to redefine morality, and since the bent of the world is leaning heavily towards calling sodomites a protected class, the culture then is removing sodomy from the list of sins so clearly spelled out in the Bible.

I am appauled that anyone can live a life of practicing willful sodomy AND still think that they can call themselves a Christian. Being a Christian – a Christ-follower is all about REPENTANCE.

1 John 3:7-8 – Little children, make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

1 Timothy 5:20 – Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.

No unrepentant sodomite will inherit the kingdom of God – This also rules out the possibility of anyone calling themselves a “gay-Christian.” They do not exist, because the scripture says “no one who abides in Christ practices sin…” (1 John 3:6) But there is hope for them – God can forgive them if they will repent of their sins and put their trust in Jesus

February 24, 2014 at 2:40 pm |
    • observernow

theophileo,

Skip all the HYPOCRISY. Millions of HETERO Christians likely engage in sodomy.

February 24, 2014 at 2:42 pm |
    • ogamidiagoro

Please seek help for your delusions and stay away from children and firearms.

February 24, 2014 at 2:44 pm |
    • TruthPrevails1

Are you going to repent for having been born hetero?

February 24, 2014 at 2:46 pm |
      • theophileo

What about the murderer who says that he didn't choose to be like that, he would say "this is who I am!" Are you going to tell him that since it's natural for him, it's OK?

February 24, 2014 at 2:53 pm |
        • TruthPrevails1

No comparison and you didn't answer my question!

February 24, 2014 at 2:59 pm |
        • theophileo

Actually, there IS a comparison – both men claim to have been born with a particular bent. That's sin nature.

No, I won't repent for being hetero, because that is not sinful. Not everything that a man feels is "natural" to him is good, and not everything that a man feels is "natural" to him is bad. That's why wew MUST have a standard of morality with which to judge all men, or else the murderer is as justified in his actions as the ho.mo.se.xual.

February 24, 2014 at 3:21 pm |
        • observernow

theophileo,

Fortunately, our country does NOT use the Bible as a standard of morality for its laws. Slavery is ignorant. Discrimination is ignorant. Beating helpless children is ignorant. All are illegal in our great nation.

February 24, 2014 at 3:32 pm |
        • joey3467

The fact that you would even attempt to compare gay people to murderers proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that you are a sc.um bag.

February 24, 2014 at 3:33 pm |
        • TruthPrevails1

theo: Nor are they being sinful. Murder involves harming another person, being LGBT doesn't.

February 24, 2014 at 3:35 pm |
        • ogamidiagoro

@ theophileo

Sin is a man made invention just as religion is.

February 24, 2014 at 3:36 pm |
        • theophileo

"Murder involves harming another person, being LGBT doesn't."
          --------
          No one ever said that a sin is only defined as when one person harms another person. A sin is an offense against God whether it offends another human or not.

February 24, 2014 at 3:52 pm |
        • TruthPrevails1

Oh wow, when are you going to clue in that sin doesn't mean anything outside of your bible? When are you going to join the 21st century? I sincerely hope that one of your children is LGBT, then they'll know what a hateful ignorant ass they've been raised by. You didn't choose to be hetero, just as they have not chosen to be LGBT...thus regardless of what your book says, the laws that you must abide by state differently.

February 24, 2014 at 4:01 pm |
        • fintronics

Sin is a man made concept and you zero evidence to the contrary.

February 24, 2014 at 4:12 pm |
        • sam stone

Of course, Saint Corn Pone is god's spokesperson. Just ask him

February 24, 2014 at 6:55 pm |
    • Alias

So gay men, and lesbians, who only practice oral are good with your god?

February 24, 2014 at 2:58 pm |
      • theophileo

Of course not. Read Romans 1:18-32....

Hom.os.e.xual, "ar.senoko.ites," means a sod.omite: an abuser of (that defiles) self with mankind. This is someone who has a relationship with the same s.e.x, namely a man who has relationships with a man. Romans 1:18-32 is very clear that the act of hom.os.e.xuality defiles… And Paul goes on to describe the abomination as practiced by women as well is proof of their fallenness.

February 24, 2014 at 3:07 pm |
        • TruthPrevails1

Yae, so you can quote a 2000 year old book that doesn't show the updated research data on the topic at hand. The country is well on its way to having cross the board same rights for LGBT, what are you going to cry about when that happens?
          These people are really no different than you or I, they didn't make the decision to be born gay and they certainly shouldn't have to be punished for it. They pay taxes, they go to your schools, they are born to christian families, they raise children...they're not committing any crime against another human, so why shouldn't they be given the same rights??

February 24, 2014 at 3:11 pm |
        • observernow

theophileo,

Please get a dictionary so you will not be so CLUELESS about what sodomy is. Don't trash others when you have no idea how HYPOCRITICAL your statements are.

February 24, 2014 at 3:13 pm |
        • theophileo

"that doesn't show the updated research data on the topic at hand"
          --------–
          So? I don't care about such things when the Bible is so clear on this. And OF COURSE some men are "born" with a certain "bent" that they are pulled into ho.mo.se.xuality. That's a sin nature, and it affects every man differently. Some are pulled to alcoholism, some into s.e.xual deviancy, others still into crimes like stealing and murder.

Man is inherantly sinful. He's born with it. It's nice to see science backing the Bible up on this finally.

February 24, 2014 at 3:24 pm |
        • theophileo

"Please get a dictionary so you will not be so CLUELESS about what sodomy is"
          ----------
          I use a Greek lexicon, Strong's Concordance, and others. A modern dictionary tends to define words according to cultural bias. A Greek Lexicon does not such thing.

In other words, I couldn't care less how sinful men define some words when the word of God is so clear.

February 24, 2014 at 3:27 pm |
        • Doc Vestibule

In Romans, God is upset with those people becuase they turned apostate.
          They were professed Christians who turned around and took part in a pagan or/gy.
          That it was a bi-se.xual or/gy is beside the point. Would God have been OK if they had a hetero s/ex party?

February 24, 2014 at 3:30 pm |
        • Robert Brown

No Doc, he doesn't like those either.

February 24, 2014 at 3:33 pm |
        • theophileo

"'Ar.senokoitai' referred to male prosti.tutes for the Apostle Paul and Christians until the 4th century."
          ---------
          Not sure where you're getting that, because the Strong's definition of the Greek is quite clear – "a sodomite: an abuser of (that defiles) self with mankind." It may have certainly encompassed the male prosti.tutes, but it was actually a generic term that referred to the act of same s.e.x relationships.

In Romans, God is upset with those people becuase they turned apostate.
          ------------
          Sure, but that's a poor way to summarize Romans 1:18-32. God defined the process that people go through when first they refuse to repent – h.om.os.e.xuality being a result of defying the God of the Bible.

------------
          Of course not. S.e.x outside of marriage is fo.rnication
          Deuteronomy 22:13-20 – pre-marital s.e.x is folly, and was considered an evil act, and the one who committed this act was acting like a harlot – like a prost.itute, and was put to death

Matthew 5:27-28 – You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY’; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

If you are having s.e.x outside of the confines of a godly marriage, then you are fornicating. You are committing adultery. You are lusting, and causing to lust. You are a stumbling block.

James 1:14-15 – But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

Matthew 15:19 – For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.

2 Samuel 11:2-5, 27 – Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king’s house, and from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance. So David sent and inquired about the woman. And one said, “Is this not Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hi.tt.ite?” David sent messengers and took her, and when she came to him, he lay with her; and when she had purified herself from her uncleanness, she returned to her house. The woman conceived; and she sent and told David, and said, “I am pregnant.” But the thing that David had done was evil in the sight of the LORD.

February 24, 2014 at 3:44 pm |
        • TruthPrevails1

theo: I realize you don't care and I find it pathetic and horribly immoral but I expect that from people like you who have been so badly brain washed that they are unable to think outside their giant book of fairy tales.
          Now, what would you do if one of your children told you they were gay? Would you make them feel like less of a person and disown them or would you look outside your book at the updated evidence and love them and allow them to be truly happy??
          This fight on your behalf is futile, the christians who remain stuck in the 1st century primitive man way of thinking are losing ground quickly and only making themselves look like complete fools.

February 24, 2014 at 3:52 pm |
        • theophileo

"what would you do if one of your children told you they were gay?"
          -------–
          Of course I would love them... That goes without saying, but they would also have been raised in the church, and thoroughly soaked in the word of God from the moment they could hear the sound of my voice. This would be presented as it is, a sin that must be repented of. Just like alcoholism, just like po.rnography, just like any sin.

February 24, 2014 at 4:07 pm |
        • fintronics

"thoroughly soaked" = brainwashed.

February 24, 2014 at 4:16 pm |
        • TruthPrevails1

theo: So the honest answer is that you'd treat them as less of a person. They would not sinning any more you would be sinning for having created a gay child. Those are your genetics, thus you need to take responsibility for them being gay.
          Telling your own child they are sinning is not love, it is hate at its greatest and people like you shouldn't be allowed to get away with inflicting psychological abuse like that upon a child. You're no better than the school yard bully, the only difference is you use an outdated 2000 year old book of lies and immorality as your excuse.
          You're immoral!

February 24, 2014 at 4:24 pm |
        • hotairace

And we wonder why the suicide among gays is so high. No mystery now that we've seen how a self-professed christian would treat their own child.

February 24, 2014 at 4:32 pm |
        • Alias

Ther are different acts that can be called sodomy, and some poeple refer to them all collectively.
          Is the bible clear that only PIV is acceptable?

February 24, 2014 at 4:48 pm |
        • sam stone

Man is inherently sinful?

Why is that, corn pone?

Because your comic book told you so?

February 24, 2014 at 7:33 pm |
        • sam stone

"thoroughly soaked"

like the cruifix in a robert mapplethorpe exhibit

February 24, 2014 at 7:35 pm |
        • sam stone

Now Robert Brown speaks for god. Robert Brown and thephileo.

where is gopher? he seems to have disappeared under this new format?

or kermy4jeebus? we can certainly use his pious blatherings

February 25, 2014 at 3:00 am |
  18. colin31714

One of my favorite Christian fictions is the Ten Commandments. The set most people think of is as follows:

I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt have no other gods before me
    Thou shalt have no graven images or likenesses
    Do not take the Lord's name in vain
    Remember the Sabbath day
    Honor thy father and thy mother
    Thou shalt not kill
    Thou shalt not commit adultery
    Thou shalt not steal
    Thou shalt not bear false witness
    Thou shalt not covet

As the Exodus story continues, however, after receiving this set of commandments from God, Moses descends from Mount Sinai only to find his people worshipping a golden calf. Moses’ anger “waxes hot” and he smashes the stone tablets containing the Ten Commandments in a fit of rage. He later returns to the mountain and God orders him to “Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.”

Thou shalt worship no other god.
    Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.
    Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread .
    All that openeth the matrix are mine.
    Thou shalt rest on the Sabbath.
    Thou shalt rest in earing time and in harvest.
    Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the first fruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.
    Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the Passover be left unto the morning.
    The first fruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the Lord thy God.
    Thou shalt not seethe (cook) a baby goat in its mother's milk.

Both a beast that “opens the matrix” and a “firstling” are the firstborn offspring of a Jewish farm animal. If one believes Exodus, the Jews perambulated the Sinai Peninsula and the Negev for the rest of their forty years of wandering, lugging the Ark of the Covenant weighed down with these timeless pearls of wisdom!

You can't help but laugh at Christians.

February 24, 2014 at 2:36 pm |
    • observernow

The Bible is so full of contradictions and hypocrisy, that almost everything is multiple choice including when it comes to gays.

February 24, 2014 at 2:38 pm |
    • theophileo

"Unfortunately, it seems God’s memory was off that day, because the replacement tablets he gave Moses contained the following Ten Commandments:"
      -------
      Wrong. Exodus records that what was on the second tablets was exactly what was on the first. What follows after that is a covenant that God makes with the people... Once again, it is very important to understand all of the covenants in the Bible.

February 24, 2014 at 2:57 pm |
      • colin31714

No, once again, it is necessary to twist the words to suit the end game of trying to read a hopelessly constructed and inconsistent story as consistent.

February 24, 2014 at 3:10 pm |
  19. colin31714

I love reading the contorted, twisted way the believers have to read the Bible to maintain the fiction that it is the work of a god. Dalahäst, how old is the Universe (in its current iteration) – about 10,000 years or about 13,720,000,000?

February 24, 2014 at 2:25 pm |
    • Dalahäst

13,720,000,000 years is what I've been brainwashed by my bronze age cult members who worship whatever Colin's sky fairy concept of a God entails.

February 24, 2014 at 2:28 pm |
      • colin31714

From the posts I've seen, you've clearly been brainwashed. Some have the IQ to rise above it. You, apparently, don't. The dribble you post defending the bible is laughable.

February 24, 2014 at 2:31 pm |
        • Dalahäst

But why do so many atheists joke about people like you?

This was written by an atheist: http://aafwaterloo.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/your-superiority-complex-annoys-me/

And you fit the bill so well.

"The Superior Atheist believes that its position as an atheist grants it an intellectual superiority (the IQ to rise above it.) above all others You, apparently, don't.. It argues that its position as an atheist allows it access to a truth that more feeble minds have been unable to attain.

I really don't care if a guy like you laughs at me. Most atheist do not. They ones that do, do questionable things, like spends too much arguing about a God they insist doesn't exist.

I'm glad most of my atheists friends are not like you. Thank evolution or God or whatever made that happen!

February 24, 2014 at 2:36 pm |
        • colin31714

Of course your friends are not like me. I could not stomach the infantile, simplistic view of the World you have. You learned a bit of comforting Bronze Age mythology from mommy and daddy as a child and have never grown out of it. You are an idiot child.

February 24, 2014 at 2:53 pm |
        • igaftr

Dalahast
          We agree on that point, but equal is how many times I have had believers tell me that since I do not posess the spirit of god, it is impossible for me to feel the presense and interpret "his" word. As if those humans have something different "spiritually" because of their belief, or that "holy water" is something different than ordinary water simply because someone gestured and spoke to it.

February 24, 2014 at 2:57 pm |
        • Dalahäst

Rejecting religion is no sure path to virtue; it is more likely to lead to complacent self-regard, or ideological arrogance.

I have friends from all walks of life. In fields that a non-scientist like you can only dream about. And none of them behave or act like you.

Everybody jokes about religious people that take things to the extreme. Just like they joke about atheists that take things to the extreme.

You both have a lot in common.

February 24, 2014 at 2:58 pm |
        • igaftr

"a non-scientist like you "
          Odd since I have made a living working in various sciences for many decades.

February 24, 2014 at 3:29 pm |
        • Dalahäst

"a non-scientist like you "

That was to Colin31714, not you.

February 24, 2014 at 4:50 pm |
  20. lunchbreaker

I recently saw a picture of a sign in the window of an Arizona restaurant saying "We reserve the right to refuse service to Arizona state legislators."

February 24, 2014 at 2:20 pm |